PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

astrude
24-02-2010, 03:57 PM
my gf had undergone a transvaginal ultrasound now since her hymen was broke already now i dont know if she had an intercourse with another man since we are far from each other. my question is how would I know if she did it with another man? please advice, :confused: is there anyway i can know it?

HolySh!t
24-02-2010, 04:15 PM
To make sure she stays loyal to you,make sure you master the art of sex then she will only be craving for your super lolipop.

May the force be with you.

raimen07
24-02-2010, 04:26 PM
The issue is you. After you know the result, what you intend to do? If you forgive and forget. she may opens up to you one day. If you plan to leave her, then don't ask further.

Top Dog
24-02-2010, 04:37 PM
If you don't even trust her, why bother going any further with her in the relationship? You'd always be wondering.

naturegreen
24-02-2010, 04:44 PM
The truth always hurts. So why want to know? Just live life to the fullest. Are you a virgin in the first place? :rolleyes:

S.B.Y
24-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Pardon my answer but have you been with another woman since.

pricky77
24-02-2010, 05:06 PM
Dude, live and let live. Why bother to find out if you really love her. In life somethings are better to be left un-said. To err is human. Just Shhhhh...:o

kwaychup
24-02-2010, 05:19 PM
You still looking for a virgin? :)
chances are sibei rare liao bro..

anyway if you mind it that much, probably you should try to change your mindset or ditch her and try get a virgin from KK hospital (advanced booking)

maybe she did not tell you that specific chapter of her life for some reasons

you are together with the person not for her past but for her current and future with you :D

hardthrob81
24-02-2010, 05:43 PM
ya lor, if you are also virgin and you looking for virgin, then good luck to you. virginal girls are hard to cum by in this day and age. even when i get married also both me and wifey no virgin, so just confess to each other, accept that we are meant to be like dat.

if u dun intend to marry her then why worry if she is virgin or not. try asking her about the results lah, who knows maybe she tell u a story of kena penetrate only once by a guy on d first date, who manage to sweet talk and coerce her into sex even though she did not want to?

some gals dun have the willpower to say no to a guy's advances. i knoe of some guys who take advantage of this to full effect (and also they gain some STDs in the process).

good luck with your relationship and may you take the wise choice ahead.

Sperm Man
24-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Is she pregnant now or just a routine fertility test on her? What has is got to do with her broken hymen?? There could be a valid reason why you feel insecure about your distance gf, think carefully.

Johnston
24-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Why so worry about this membrane called HYMEN???? :p
Im pretty sure that even if Anna Kournikova was a VIRGIN, her Hymen sure broken from all the jump around and serving.

The answer to your question is: Unless an baby pops out a few months later, after some time there is no further proof whether or not she had SEX.... at least not evidence admissible in courts....

This is also why POLIS advise RAEP victims to go hospital immediately where they use RAPE KIT on u.... :D

Ho-Lee
24-02-2010, 07:06 PM
To make sure she stays loyal to you,make sure you master the art of sex then she will only be craving for your super lolipop.

May the force be with you.

Wow you virgin boy knows so much.:D

turbo_slk200
24-02-2010, 07:38 PM
my question is how would I know if she did it with another man? please advice, :confused: is there anyway i can know it?

Should be "please advise".

LongReach
24-02-2010, 07:56 PM
No way to know for sure. A broken hymen does not 100% mean a girl has had sexual intercourse with another man.

If you cannot live with the uncertainty, then you should really think about what direction your relationship should proceed now.