PDA

View Full Version : My First Squirting Experience!

CoolAlvin
20-03-2004, 05:06 PM
The time is now abt 2pm...and I haven't had any luck in engaging the services of the fable joint in the CDB area (near boat quay). Feeling dejected and resigned I decided to make my way to the Chinatown area to recce and see if my luck will change.

My itinerary covers from Chinatown Point to People's Park Centre to People's Park Complex. All ended with disappointment! I finally made my way to Pearl's Centre and that's where I finally found my heaven!

Went to this fav joint of mine and saw this impeccably dressed and hair neatly done up woman. Although she is a little plump, she is nevertheless quite a looker with a seductive pout.

As all the room are taken up by snail-like customers, I had to wait nearly 20 minutes before I could finally savour this gem of a find.

Once in the room, she immediately helped me out of my tee and pants and started hugging me. Before any bros start wondering if this is the new modus operati for tuina joint, let me just clarify that during the waiting period, I had whispered in her ears my exact expectation and price.

We went straight into battle minus the superfluous massage. She hiked up her tees to show a bountiful boobs and eraser like nips and I obliged by savaging it. And it's all al naturel! I asked for BJ and she obliged abeit with a layer of rubber but it's still shiok considering the fact that most PRC doesn't really engaged in BJ.

After a couple of minutes she pulled down her panties and proceeded to sit on my battle-ready arsenal and pumping away like no tomorrow. With my years of experience, she was obviously enjoying herself and trying desperately hard to control her urge to scream and moan.

Fyi, there were about 3 gers outside the shop and 1 customer waiting for his turn.

What happened next blew my mind! In the midst of her pumping away on top of me, she squirted! And mind you, it's was quite a forceful squirt! In all my years of cheonging, this was a FIRST! Her face was contorted with pleasure as I pumped harder to compliment her commando style and lo and behold...she quirted a second time! All this while, she was whispering how shiok it was. I turned her around and started pumping her with all my remaining strength in missionary style and cummed with an explosive last salvo!

We stayed locked together for at least 2 minutes before we reluctantly disengaged to clean up the battlefield. It was a mind-blowing experience...even for a seasoned veteran like me.

Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 8/10
BJ - 5/10 (never did like it with rubber)
FJ - 9/10 (my highest ratings ever)
Damage - $80 (including entrance)

She will be here for last than a month. As i want to protect the joint, please pardon me if I decline to reveal her whereabout to all newbies.

Wonker
20-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Wow.... keeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....!

Must admit - never seen a "squirt" before...hmmmmmmmmm

instinct88
20-03-2004, 09:29 PM
PArdon me.... wat is squirting????

Sorry and pls dun flame me....

croc
20-03-2004, 09:39 PM
yes what it mean?

noppensg
20-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by instinct88
PArdon me.... wat is squirting????

Sorry and pls dun flame me....

Water spilling out of the vagina as a sign of claimx. You may see such scene in some JAVs where the guy may finger the gal till squirting.

If cannot understand, just stand below the shower and turn the tap on. Cheers!

Hapidud
21-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Hado, please PM me the details of this heaven leh

aspire
21-03-2004, 01:08 AM
LOL

Where is it bro?
Can give more infor!

:D

newyorker88
21-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by CoolAlvin

My itinerary covers from Chinatown Point to People's Park Centre to People's Park Complex. All ended with disappointment! I finally made my way to Pearl's Centre and that's where I finally found my heaven!

Looks - 7.5/10
Boobs - 8/10
BJ - 5/10 (never did like it with rubber)
FJ - 9/10 (my highest ratings ever)
Damage - $80 (including entrance)

She will be here for last than a month. As i want to protect the joint, please pardon me if I decline to reveal her whereabout to all newbies.

Are you refering to PC third Floor?

21-03-2004, 07:50 PM
sure or not? she squirt or she urine? Bro, maybe you make a mistake you know! woman squirt and urine is the same one you know! hihi!

i think you must have overjoy that it;s your lucky day then you continue enjoy her squirting but in actual fact she is urinating on your body! hahahaha!

noppensg
21-03-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by 12345
sure or not? she squirt or she urine? Bro, maybe you make a mistake you know! woman squirt and urine is the same one you know! hihi!

i think you must have overjoy that it;s your lucky day then you continue enjoy her squirting but in actual fact she is urinating on your body! hahahaha!

lol. But urine got smell right? If drink insufficient water, can be yellowish. Haahaa...I hope it is not the sperm of the previous customer who did her raw and CIP. :D

ugaia
22-03-2004, 11:09 AM
When a woman gets high and she's coming, it is almost impossible to urinate. Go get your facts right lah.

And don't expect her to squirt everytime. She may squirt for our bro CoolAlvin, but may not for you. So don't say CoolAvin gives false FR.

Ugaia

CoolAlvin
22-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by ugaia
When a woman gets high and she's coming, it is almost impossible to urinate. Go get your facts right lah.

And don't expect her to squirt everytime. She may squirt for our bro CoolAlvin, but may not for you. So don't say CoolAvin gives false FR.

Ugaia
Thank u bro for your comment. I have been here for a long time...since the days of Delphi and I have never ever given a false FR. Those who have dealt with me before knows that I am a man of honesty and integrity. So, for those who doubt the integrity of my FR...so be it.

In any case, if u hv a chance to see her expression u will know that she was really HIGH. If it's really urine, I would hv known and smell it and frankly no gers will voluntarily urinate on her customers unless they want to pack up and return to their homeland.

simplyhorny
22-03-2004, 11:57 AM
Thank u bro for your comment. I have been here for a long time...since the days of Delphi and I have never ever given a false FR. Those who have dealt with me before knows that I am a man of honesty and integrity. So, for those who doubt the integrity of my FR...so be it.

In any case, if u hv a chance to see her expression u will know that she was really HIGH. If it's really urine, I would hv known and smell it and frankly no gers will voluntarily urinate on her customers unless they want to pack up and return to their homeland.

Yo bro CoolAlvin, glad that you enjoyed your bonk! Recently, I did a thorough sweep at pearl centre just to have a feel of the cheonging scene there. Saw a lot of tuina there at reasonable cost (about $22 for 30 minutes... pardon me if I've got the facts wrong). Generally, the girls there are in their 30's. Don't really dare to try there as the cubicles seems to be quite open. It is a miracle that your gal didn't shriek with pleasure especially when she's squirting with pleasure. Really keen to try out but I understand and fully respect your decision to protect the joint. Guess I have to try my luck then... Perhaps, one day... in the near future hopefully... I get to savour your kind of experience there. May I know the damages?

CoolAlvin
22-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by simplyhorny
Yo bro CoolAlvin, glad that you enjoyed your bonk! Recently, I did a thorough sweep at pearl centre just to have a feel of the cheonging scene there. Saw a lot of tuina there at reasonable cost (about $22 for 30 minutes... pardon me if I've got the facts wrong). Generally, the girls there are in their 30's. Don't really dare to try there as the cubicles seems to be quite open. It is a miracle that your gal didn't shriek with pleasure especially when she's squirting with pleasure. Really keen to try out but I understand and fully respect your decision to protect the joint. Guess I have to try my luck then... Perhaps, one day... in the near future hopefully... I get to savour your kind of experience there. May I know the damages?
Trust me bro, her expression was contorted in pain and it really required superhuman effort on her part to suppress her scream. U hv to see it to believe it! I have never ever seen any gers, FL or otherwise, enjoyed sex so much and it was realy really shiok!

simplyhorny
22-03-2004, 12:33 PM
Trust me bro, her expression was contorted in pain and it really required superhuman effort on her part to suppress her scream. U hv to see it to believe it! I have never ever seen any gers, FL or otherwise, enjoyed sex so much and it was realy really shiok!

Wau lau! bro CoolAlvin... You making me dann gian... How to find this gem?!?!... It's like finding a needle (your gal) in a stack of hay (a number of tuina stretching from 2nd floor to 4th floor). Any hints? I've got a quite reputation of being a good samster. Eh... may I know what's the damage like? Btw, does she sits outside her shop most of the time?

CoolAlvin
22-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Wau lau! bro CoolAlvin... You making me dann gian... How to find this gem?!?!... It's like finding a needle (your gal) in a stack of hay (a number of tuina stretching from 2nd floor to 4th floor). Any hints? I've got a quite reputation of being a good samster. Eh... may I know what's the damage like? Btw, does she sits outside her shop most of the time?
I found this gem by accident too. Some time one needs to hv luck to cheong such places...I really dun want this joint to be busted so I dun think I should divulge too much...hope everyone understands. This joint has quite a few chiobus...one really looked very young..macham 16yo...going to try soon...

simplyhorny
22-03-2004, 12:47 PM
I found this gem by accident too. Some time one needs to hv luck to cheong such places...I really dun want this joint to be busted so I dun think I should divulge too much...hope everyone understands. This joint has quite a few chiobus...one really looked very young..macham 16yo...going to try soon...

Ok. Point noted. Shan't "pester" you anymore cos I understand the need to protect this joint. Well... Hope that I'm just as lucky as you. Btw, if you happen to see a tall, dark chap prancing around frantically at Pearl Centre, most probably that's me trying my luck out... :D

CoolAlvin
22-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Ok. Point noted. Shan't "pester" you anymore cos I understand the need to protect this joint. Well... Hope that I'm just as lucky as you. Btw, if you happen to see a tall, dark chap prancing around frantically at Pearl Centre, most probably that's me trying my luck out... :D
Haha...u cracked me up! Just make sure u dun go asking every ger if they squirt...haha...

Look for a small shop.

simplyhorny
22-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Haha...u cracked me up! Just make sure u dun go asking every ger if they squirt...haha...

Look for a small shop.

Wau... nan de you willing to give a small hint... $80 to experience a squirting gal rather worth it. hmmm... Actually that's quite a good idea... you know... ask and it will be given to you... :D

CoolAlvin
22-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Feeling really under the weather today but my mind kept thinking of my gem from PC so decided to give her a call and ask her out.

Reached PC at abt 2:30pm, called her but she was busy doing some chores elsewhere so waited opposite PC at the open space for her. She came at abt 3:30pm and we checked ourselves into one of the small budget hotel at KSR. Paid $15 for the transit.

We chatted like old friends for awhile before we started undressing. After the customary foreplay, she took my dick and inserted into her...RAW! I was a little apprehensive but was too weak to resist her advances. She rocked with abandon atop me and it seems like she really enjoyed this position.

For a mother of one, her cunt was surprisingly tight and minutes later, she squirted! It was a HUGE outpour! I can feel the water flowing off my thigh. I lost count after her third squirts. Pity the chambermaid who had to do our room later cause the bedsheet is soaking wet!

She would have allowed me to cum in her as she claimed that she wanted to hv my kids but I really dun think it's fair for her so sat up, took a cap and sheathed my dick before pumping away in missionary position. Minutes later, we both came. Nothing else matters. Such peace, such blissfulness.

We chatted for the next 10 minutes with my dick still within her. The ocassional throbbing and the her muscle tightening around my dick was heavenly!

We finally got up, took a shower together before leaving the hotel.

A word of caution for cheongster of PC: There is a likelihood of a raid within the next 3 days...pls cheong with care.

simplyhorny
23-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Feeling really under the weather today but my mind kept thinking of my gem from PC so decided to give her a call and ask her out.

Reached PC at abt 2:30pm, called her but she was busy doing some chores elsewhere so waited opposite PC at the open space for her. She came at abt 3:30pm and we checked ourselves into one of the small budget hotel at KSR. Paid $15 for the transit.

We chatted like old friends for awhile before we started undressing. After the customary foreplay, she took my dick and inserted into her...RAW! I was a little apprehensive but was too weak to resist her advances. She rocked with abandon atop me and it seems like she really enjoyed this position.

For a mother of one, her cunt was surprisingly tight and minutes later, she squirted! It was a HUGE outpour! I can feel the water flowing off my thigh. I lost count after her third squirts. Pity the chambermaid who had to do our room later cause the bedsheet is soaking wet!

She would have allowed me to cum in her as she claimed that she wanted to hv my kids but I really dun think it's fair for her so sat up, took a cap and sheathed my dick before pumping away in missionary position. Minutes later, we both came. Nothing else matters. Such peace, such blissfulness.

We chatted for the next 10 minutes with my dick still within her. The ocassional throbbing and the her muscle tightening around my dick was heavenly!

We finally got up, took a shower together before leaving the hotel.

A word of caution for cheongster of PC: There is a likelihood of a raid within the next 3 days...pls cheong with care.

Wah phiang eh... You really forcing me to go door by door popping the golden question?!?!? So envious of you.... :p

fastbud
23-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Should rename you mr G Spot

since it is by stimulating the G spot that produces a female ejaculation. Really cool if you can do it as it produces intents climax

The fluid ejaculated is in fact is released from the glands and ducts surrounding the urethra. It is a clear, scentless fluid with a similar chemical content to male ejaculate (though without sperm). Oh the ability to ejaculate can also be learned by women.

simplyhorny
23-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by fastbud
Should rename you mr G Spot

since it is by stimulating the G spot that produces a female ejaculation. Really cool if you can do it as it produces intents climax

The fluid ejaculated is in fact is released from the glands and ducts surrounding the urethra. It is a clear, scentless fluid with a similar chemical content to male ejaculate (though without sperm). Oh the ability to ejaculate can also be learned by women.

Eh... bro fastbud... You sound like a doctor... Seems very experience. Got any tricks to share.... as in making female ejaculate... I'm an earnest student who undyingly strives to give multiple orgasm to my partner till she drop dead i.e. totally spent!

fastbud
23-03-2004, 10:16 AM
I am no doctor only a student on how to please women and make them come. always get better service next time around if you can make them come.

as for the G Spot you should read The G Spot : And Other Discoveries About Human Sexuality

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0440130409/103-2087502-1076618?v=glance

cool book tells you all you will ever need to know about the G Spot

CoolAlvin
23-03-2004, 10:27 AM
The first time she squirted last saturday, I too was worried that it was something other than her ejaculation. So, I was prepared yesterday and had a better look at the fluid. I can now confirm that it was indeed clear and ordourless.

I am flatter by bro fastbud's compliment but seriously, I'm just a normal and very lucky guy.

23-03-2004, 02:13 PM
The first time she squirted last saturday, I too was worried that it was something other than her ejaculation. So, I was prepared yesterday and had a better look at the fluid. I can now confirm that it was indeed clear and ordourless.
I am flatter by bro fastbud's compliment but seriously, I'm just a normal and very lucky guy.

Bro CoolAlvin what you said is the truth and nothing but the truth. I have problem making my friends believe me and eventually I kept the joy to myself only. They even called me Big Gun, hahaha. I think you will have the same problem.
Below is my FR send in 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to share with bros/sis once in a lifetime happening, told this to my friends but none believe me.

After years of chonging I met a highly sex WL who really enjoyed sex. This is the first time in my life coming across such a woman.
We started with the usual foreplay like kissing, stimulating her
clitoris and G spot for about 1/2 an hour. When she is reaching her climax she will then ride me and when she reached her orgasm she will ejaculate roughly about 4 to 5 cups of liquid (Song Chiew) and wet the bed. Can tell she has an intense orgasm by seeing her shivering with joy.
Cheers

simplyhorny
23-03-2004, 03:31 PM
After Bro CoolAlvin's FR, I bei tahan and therefore make my way to Pearl Centre at about 145 pm. Literally comb the entire premises thoroughly like in army where we learn movement to contact. I was entering and scurring the entire cubicle to make sure that I didn't miss the intended target, room by room, level by level.

Somehow, the gals that I've seen doesn't seems to fit his description. I figured that the only way for me to uncover this gem is to try my luck. Try my luck I did.... but was thoroughly disappointed! Went for tuina at 3rd floor.. Think the name is yun long. FJ for $80 but the experience was a nightmare. I'm still shruddering while I'm typing this FR. The pain is too much for me to handle... hence, I will stop right here.... Hope you bros will forgive me. In fact, this bonking session will forever haunt me for the rest of my life.... don't think I can ever look at the girl while bonking her again... Got to stop here... Will be looking for a psychiatrist.... Any recommendations?

CoolAlvin
23-03-2004, 06:01 PM
After Bro CoolAlvin's FR, I bei tahan and therefore make my way to Pearl Centre at about 145 pm. Literally comb the entire premises thoroughly like in army where we learn movement to contact. I was entering and scurring the entire cubicle to make sure that I didn't miss the intended target, room by room, level by level.

Somehow, the gals that I've seen doesn't seems to fit his description. I figured that the only way for me to uncover this gem is to try my luck. Try my luck I did.... but was thoroughly disappointed! Went for tuina at 3rd floor.. Think the name is yun long. FJ for $80 but the experience was a nightmare. I'm still shruddering while I'm typing this FR. The pain is too much for me to handle... hence, I will stop right here.... Hope you bros will forgive me. In fact, this bonking session will forever haunt me for the rest of my life.... don't think I can ever look at the girl while bonking her again... Got to stop here... Will be looking for a psychiatrist.... Any recommendations?
Bro simplyhorny, your sexploitation gave me a good laugh...i thoroughly enjoyed your little adventure.

I have a soft heart and therefore, I'm going to give all bros some subtle clue but please bear the following few words of caution from me. Firstly, this ger does not have a work permit and she told me yesterday that she is afraid to work there and may decide not to return to PC. Secondly, this is a really small shop. Thirdly, it is NOT on the 3rd floor. Fourthly, there may be a raid soon.

I think I've given enough clue for all bros to try their luck but doing my bit to protect the joint.

Happy hunting!

Idoru
23-03-2004, 08:27 PM
Bro simplyhorny, your sexploitation gave me a good laugh...i thoroughly enjoyed your little adventure.
I have a soft heart and therefore, I'm going to give all bros some subtle clue but please bear the following few words of caution from me. Firstly, this ger does not have a work permit and she told me yesterday that she is afraid to work there and may decide not to return to PC. Secondly, this is a really small shop. Thirdly, it is NOT on the 3rd floor. Fourthly, there may be a raid soon.
I think I've given enough clue for all bros to try their luck but doing my bit to protect the joint.
Happy hunting!

My best bet is the small shop beside the Auto Photo Unit.
Cheers:D

simplyhorny
24-03-2004, 09:57 AM

Happy hunting!

Thanks for the clue! Though beaten, I have yet officially DEFEATED!!! I may have lost the battle but the war is still going on strong... The road ahead may be paved with uncertainities and mishap (ERRRKKK.... It didn't happened.... It didn't happened... I didn't bonk that.....$*%*@ at PC.... It is just a nightmare.... It... IS... just... a... NIGHTMARE!!!!) but perseverance and persistance will see me through...

The search continues.... (of cos, must wait after completing my sessions with my psychiatrist.)

wahpiang
24-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Will be looking for a psychiatrist.... Any recommendations?

Dr wahpiang is in and available for consultation. :p

simplyhorny
24-03-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by wahpiang
Dr wahpiang is in and available for consultation. :p

Thanks, bro or.... ehhhh... should I say doc! So when you free for me to consult you??? Can meet over a cup of coffee cos prefer to have a more casual environment for my consultation... Poh bian... Scared later toooo stressed up and start plouting nonsense.... kekeke...

Frankiestine
26-03-2004, 11:48 AM

Hahaha bro the way you put it sounds more like you will raped......:D

simplyhorny
26-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Frankiestine
Hahaha bro the way you put it sounds more like you will raped......:D

Hahaha... No lah... On the contrary, she just lie there like a dead fish. Somemore, she not very chio and act aloof... Wau Lao... Si beh sianz...

Btw, got good fortune to recce the joint again with bro bonsior recently. Rampage the entire PC.... Our conclusion: CoolAlvin's gal is no longer working there. :(

Love888
26-03-2004, 02:20 PM
Hello : Brother......

When to PC also seen every floor. There are one I zero in the 3 floor try not to my expection and the girls told me that they are many brothers walking around these days. But I don't think the place is what Cool say,

I think would never try the place again.

Given Up regards Love888

wahpiang
26-03-2004, 02:29 PM
Thanks, bro or.... ehhhh... should I say doc! So when you free for me to consult you??? Can meet over a cup of coffee cos prefer to have a more casual environment for my consultation... Poh bian... Scared later toooo stressed up and start plouting nonsense.... kekeke...

i will be available for consultation after 7 today. wanna mit up and discuss what "lessons" we gonna teach 2nite? ;p

CoolAlvin
26-03-2004, 07:11 PM
First of all, please note that a raid is imminent in PC so PLEASE AVOID CHEONGING THERE for the time being. Quite a few shops are already closed due to the heighten level of warning there.

As for the gem, she is still around but not in any shop now becos of the same threat as described above. If you are still brave enough to go PC now, you would hv noticed the increased activities of PRC gers moving around on the ground level.

I may arrange for bro simplyhorny to try the gem for his diligence and perseverance but bro...pls be patient.

cucumber
27-03-2004, 12:27 AM
First of all, please note that a raid is imminent in PC so PLEASE AVOID CHEONGING THERE for the time being. Quite a few shops are already closed due to the heighten level of warning there.

As for the gem, she is still around but not in any shop now becos of the same threat as described above. If you are still brave enough to go PC now, you would hv noticed the increased activities of PRC gers moving around on the ground level.

I may arrange for bro simplyhorny to try the gem for his diligence and perseverance but bro...pls be patient.

So brother cool, when is she expected to be back for business?

Yesterday just when to cheong PC in hope to find this gem. Saw this prc lady which i thought fit your discription. But alas she dun do FJ. Bit disappointed so settled for HJ. But overall quite friendly.
*Sign* hope for better luck next time

simplyhorny
29-03-2004, 10:57 AM

Wow... I very touched... *sob sob*... *tears of joy*...

Frankly I'm quite pai sei to go down to PC cos I jalan jalan there sooooo often that all the gals there can remember me. Anyway, bro CoolAlvin, I'm still grateful for your kindness and remembering my existence even if I don't get the chance to bonk your gal.

Frankiestine
29-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Hahaha... No lah... On the contrary, she just lie there like a dead fish. Somemore, she not very chio and act aloof... Wau Lao... Si beh sianz...

Btw, got good fortune to recce the joint again with bro bonsior recently. Rampage the entire PC.... Our conclusion: CoolAlvin's gal is no longer working there. :(

Hahaha, those are the worse type no expressions, no sound effect. Me last friday went down to Black Panther joint at Bukit Timah, hoping to get her again after the last session which she gave me a out of this world BBBJ. Damn she was off but another PDMM by the name of Coco was there, wo lo and behold those nuts easily pass off for 36C. Anway went for the scrub with damage of 48, when she bent over from my top to scrub my chest, those boobs were so near my face, I just wanted to grab them and suck the life out of her. But after the scrub, took a bath and then she gave me a short massage as she said not enough time. Nothing eventful happen so pop the golden question, me want a BBBJ, no she don't offer as she don't really like BJ but HJ at 50. Don't want to sound cheap but told her I can get BBBJ at 50. Try to psycho abit to get her to BBBJ, she said look for condom. But after a bit of convincing, she decided to forego the cap and started to BBBJ. Looks more like she is sniffing my dick then licking, of course occasionally she give me a little lick here and there but very very weak attempt. She told me in between
that she has never BJ anyone before any even her "ai ren" in PRC. Couldn't resist those boobs just have to grab a handful of it. Pull her spaghettis Ts down her boobs and she was wearing a pink bra and guess what when I unzip her pants, she was in pink undies too and lace at that. Man I am a real sucker for any ladies in lace panties and bra. I grab a handful of her breast and gave the nipple a little lick, she pull back. I can tell she is easily turned on as she got the shivers from my nipple licking. But all this while she gave my dick a lick here and there and only occasionally cap it with her mouth. Most of the time she was jerking it with her hand. Pull down her panties to her butt, nice pussy hair not very bushy. But damn I sprain my arm trying to insert my hand to dig her cos she was standing on my right and imagine trying to use your right hand to go infront while she bent over to jerk and suck you. Managed to dig abit before she withdrew back. By then me feeling like cumming, so she started to jerk me with her hands and I blew my load off into a towel she was holding.

Damn if I had not been turned on by her boobs, I wouldn;t have ask for the BBBJ. Very weak and got my arm sprained as a result. Anyway, suggested to her for a session outside but she said her rate is 200. She said they can't be compared to those street walkers in GL as this is not their main rice bowl. Yeah sure. Anyway I am not interested as my gal got to have good suction power.

Total damage breakdown:
Scrub - $48
HJ/BBBJ (If you call that a BJ) - $50
Chinese sinseh for sprain arm - $30

Next time I think go GL better.:mad:

simplyhorny
29-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Damn if I had not been turned on by her boobs, I wouldn;t have ask for the BBBJ. Very weak and got my arm sprained as a result. Anyway, suggested to her for a session outside but she said her rate is 200. She said they can't be compared to those street walkers in GL as this is not their main rice bowl. Yeah sure. Anyway I am not interested as my gal got to have good suction power.

Total damage breakdown:
Scrub - $48
HJ/BBBJ (If you call that a BJ) - $50
Chinese sinseh for sprain arm - $30

Next time I think go GL better.:mad:

I'm also a sucker for boobs. If I were in your position, mostly likely, I will end up the same way too! The biggest boobs I've ever try so far is only 36C. If money permits, I will try out the giant boobs, which I heard so much about in GL. I better stop or else will kena flame for posting in the wrong thread. Cheers, bro frankiestine!

CoolAlvin
30-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Just wanted to let all bros know that the gem is still working there and in fact she is working today. Small shop on the 2nd floor.

Shyguy
30-03-2004, 09:25 PM
Just wanted to let all bros know that the gem is still working there and in fact she is working today. Small shop on the 2nd floor.

Hmm... small shop on 2nd floor.... is it the one at a secret corner where u must walk there 'purposedly' to take a look since it's the only shop there ( i think?) ?

CoolAlvin
31-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Shyguy
Hmm... small shop on 2nd floor.... is it the one at a secret corner where u must walk there 'purposedly' to take a look since it's the only shop there ( i think?) ?
It is NOT the shop near the auto foto shop but not far either...

Frankiestine
31-03-2004, 11:34 AM
It is NOT the shop near the auto foto shop but not far either...

Wah lau Bro, your replies all so cryptic, soon you have all the brudder high and gian tearing their hair out trying to decipher your coded replies...:(

I think PC will probably notice a higher volume of traffic this few days in particular on the second floor....
:D

simplyhorny
31-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Wah lau Bro, your replies all so cryptic, soon you have all the brudder high and gian tearing their hair out trying to decipher your coded replies...

I think PC will probably notice a higher volume of traffic this few days in particular on the second floor....

Yup. I agree. When I was there the other time, I couldn't help noticing that there are a lot of guys who are peeking in like me. My guess would be that they are fellow samsters... :)

CoolAlvin
31-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Didn't really expect so many samsters r keen in such sexperience....maybe I should be collecting fees from these joints for this "promotional campaign". Luckily I've been around here long enough to avoid getting flame for being an OKT.

Please understand that I am not trying to diao qi lai mai but just wanted to protect the said joint and the gers.

OK...one new clue. The year 2002.

Happy hunting!

Kdajong99
31-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Didn't really expect so many samsters r keen in such sexperience....maybe I should be collecting fees from these joints for this "promotional campaign". Luckily I've been around here long enough to avoid getting flame for being an OKT.

Please understand that I am not trying to diao qi lai mai but just wanted to protect the said joint and the gers.

Happy hunting!

hi hi bro, remember me? how are things? :D

CoolAlvin
31-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
hi hi bro, remember me? how are things? :D
Of course! I always remember members of my Free & Easy Club. I've been bz so things at the club hv been a little slow...

Anyway, I'm updating the list and hopefully hv a few good lobangs for members soon...

Cheers!

simplyhorny
31-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Of course! I always remember members of my Free & Easy Club. I've been bz so things at the club hv been a little slow...

Anyway, I'm updating the list and hopefully hv a few good lobangs for members soon...

Cheers!

Wah... What club is that? Sounds interesting... How to join?

dorema
01-04-2004, 12:26 AM

Cheers!

Bro, me qualified to be member anot ?

minahktvsiao
01-04-2004, 01:09 AM

Happy hunting!
Hope u not offended by my views.If u want to protect the said joint and the gers there,u shouldnt have posted this thread.IF not to share with bros out here,state clearly to all bros that u not willing to share rather than making them run around looking for this joint.Heard of this thing call pm.Come on lah,dun make all this bro like a fool.If worry of raid or info fall into wrong hands,maybe can pm to some certified samsters rather than play this guessing game for all bros out there.Really dun understand all this talk of protecting the joint and gers.Just let those that u pm know that dun advertise out the name of the joint lah.

screwdriver
01-04-2004, 08:18 AM
I've not been there for quite some times. Not really worth the venture. The name of the joint could it have related to 'horse' ? Juz for curosity, might join the crowd. But probably not engage in any activity, otherwise might let the AV have a chance in getting their quota.

Frankiestine
01-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Just want to share with you guys on my experience, first time experience with a Vietcong gal yesterday.

It was a hot and sweating afternoon. The heat was unbearable. I was rounding off my recce of the BT area for any remnants of possible "hostile activities". Suddenly, recalled that there was a report on a hostile objective in BTSC. Understood that it was used by hostile forces for their R&R activities. Made a assault down found the front of shop to be very quite. No signs of hostile activities, could it be an ambush awaiting. Decided to fall back against better judgement. On my way out, notice the number of objective, decided to make a dummy call to sound out any activities happening. At the other end, a sweet enchanting voice answered. No hostile forces there at the moment. Immediately made an assault to secure premises.

Was greeted by an heavenly sight. She was in Spaghettis and skirt. Mmmmm....very tempting, without any other forces in sight we proceeded into one of the rat hole hideouts. Immediately when straight to the point, I want the total package deal. Yes she provides. Jackpot.

The run up to the final assault was pretty SOP. A scrub followed by massage. More of a dry run. It was time for the actual bombardment. She excuse herself for a pee as she say she did want to pee when she cumming. As there were no other signs of enemy forces, we were the only two survivors of the bombardment, she went and locked up the shop door. In she came, took her spaghettis off, she was wearing strapless black bra and panties. She stripped down to her birthday suit. My arty was all up in arms with the 155 calibre ready to pound the hostile forces. Before that she had to load my arty by stroking the barrel with slow and tingling fingers. I was flat on my tummy and had to raise the barrel up 15 degress for her to hold on to the cannon. THen came over to my Port side and started to grease my barrel, I had to reached down and feel the warmth of her ammo dump, nice well shaven hairless. My favorite. Told her to hop onboard for a 69 assault. She went top and started to grease me while I was assaulting her dump for more ammos. Nice rounded ass. She then decided to cap the barrel against any possible of misfire. First, she took the ariel assault by going top of me and swopping down. Then we switch assault pattern to a sitting position. She wrapped her legs round my body while we were both sitted then gyrated her hips round and round asking me each time if I like it. Of course. Told her to turn round as I would like to make a sneak attack from the back. Assaulted her for a couple of minutes in that position. Then we went for the last burst of fire by doing the missionary assault. She was moaning and groaning but not forgetting to ask if I am enjoying myself. I unloaded the full magazine into her dumps and becos we were the only survivors around, there was no restrain on our exclamation of joy on a hard fought victory. After the victory, came out of the rat hole butt naked for a bath. Ho Chinh Minh City has fallen to the allies forces of cheongsters.
Basic infos:
Vietcong: Chinese name Hua Mulan (speaks mandarin)
Vitals stat: 34B-28-34 (Sorry but hated statistics in school)
Boobs: Soft and supple but drooping a bit. Let me lick too.
BJ: 6/10 (Too short to give more points maybe next time ask for longer session)
FJ: 8/10 (Again the lack of time prevented me from giving more points)
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes
RTF: Definitely yes need to launch second wave of attack to wipe out any remaining hostilites.

owen10
01-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by minahktvsiao
Hope u not offended by my views.If u want to protect the said joint and the gers there,u shouldnt have posted this thread.IF not to share with bros out here,state clearly to all bros that u not willing to share rather than making them run around looking for this joint.Heard of this thing call pm.Come on lah,dun make all this bro like a fool.If worry of raid or info fall into wrong hands,maybe can pm to some certified samsters rather than play this guessing game for all bros out there.Really dun understand all this talk of protecting the joint and gers.Just let those that u pm know that dun advertise out the name of the joint lah.

hi minah bro
i guess bro alvin's intentions are good. he wanted to share his experience yet he wanted to be discreet to avoid too much unwanted publicity. imagine if he gives the name of the shop, u will see bros flooding there within the next few days. i have read some of his previous postings n he doesnt seem to be 1 of those who likes to beat ard the bush n mislead others. cheers

CoolAlvin
01-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by owen10
hi minah bro
i guess bro alvin's intentions are good. he wanted to share his experience yet he wanted to be discreet to avoid too much unwanted publicity. imagine if he gives the name of the shop, u will see bros flooding there within the next few days. i have read some of his previous postings n he doesnt seem to be 1 of those who likes to beat ard the bush n mislead others. cheers
Thank u bro. First of all let me clarify that I have absolutely NO intention of making fools out of anyone here. I am advocating sharing without endangering the livelihood of the joints and the gers in the field.

If everyone keeps all their exploits to themselves and only communicate thru PM then this forum would hv folded long time ago. I believe in sharing responsibly. I happened to be lucky and found something out of the ordinary and wanted everyone to know and maybe try.

FYI, I hv given the exact info of the joint and ger's name to some trusted bros here with the promise that they WILL NOT reveal the joint's or ger's name.

Finally, I think I hv given enough clues to those who r really keen in looking for this gem without making them run around PC like headless chickens.

Rest easy bro minahktvsiao, I dun get offended easily and appreciate ur comments. I sincerely wish I could share this info freely with everyone but becos of its unique nature, I would probably create a riot in PC if I had given the exact info of the joint and ger here.

Hope all samsters understand my dilemma.

minahktvsiao
01-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Thank u bro. First of all let me clarify that I have absolutely NO intention of making fools out of anyone here. I am advocating sharing without endangering the livelihood of the joints and the gers in the field.

If everyone keeps all their exploits to themselves and only communicate thru PM then this forum would hv folded long time ago. I believe in sharing responsibly. I happened to be lucky and found something out of the ordinary and wanted everyone to know and maybe try.

FYI, I hv given the exact info of the joint and ger's name to some trusted bros here with the promise that they WILL NOT reveal the joint's or ger's name.

Finally, I think I hv given enough clues to those who r really keen in looking for this gem without making them run around PC like headless chickens.

Rest easy bro minahktvsiao, I dun get offended easily and appreciate ur comments. I sincerely wish I could share this info freely with everyone but becos of its unique nature, I would probably create a riot in PC if I had given the exact info of the joint and ger here.

Hope all samsters understand my dilemma.
Points noted.I stop here.

Idoru
01-04-2004, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CoolAlvin
[B]Thank u bro. First of all let me clarify that I have absolutely NO intention of making fools out of anyone here. I am advocating sharing without endangering the livelihood of the joints and the gers in the field.

Bro CoolAlvin I totally agree with you. The VietCong Gal at BTSC FRs should also slow down or else somebody will be interested and raid the place. Performance bonus is coming soon and must work hard and we will never see her again.
Cheers