PDA

View Full Version : bukit timah plaza action!

datz4u2004
20-03-2004, 01:47 PM
have any bros tried the bukit timah massage centre at bukit timah plaza named bukit timah massage centre wif 3 pdm?one is wif big boobs at least 36c..they habe 3 outlets in plaza one is phoniex aka bukit inn, and two of them are in the b1.the one near the clinic is charge at 36 for 45 mins but wif all lao gous in it, the other one is quite new wif 3 pdm working charge at 30 for 45 mins of massage..any fl from bros who patronise the btmc wif the 3 fl one??????

Ken77
21-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Hey where is the one with the 3 PDMM located?Which level?Maybe when i am free, i will go and try.

datz4u2004
21-03-2004, 10:21 PM
is at the b1.near the old superfunland just walk about 3 to 5 metres away, the one who had big boobs is beri seducing,nice environment and 30 bucks for 45 mins i find its ok better than phoniex which charges 40 bucks for 45 mins....can give it a try theres another one wich is near the clinic at b1 one wif all laogous but experience massauges. waiting for more bros field reports..

milffella
21-03-2004, 11:30 PM
hehehehe,you should go in and try cynthia,she allow ass fucking.treid her before.should read her fr.

Frankiestine
26-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by milffella
hehehehe,you should go in and try cynthia,she allow ass fucking.treid her before.should read her fr.

Bro is this the one at the highest level or the one at B1? Wat her damage?

sashimi13
26-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Any of u guys going down there soon pls let me know.Would like to try rear entry.Need more clarification to this joint.

mandom69
30-03-2004, 04:08 PM
There are 3 joints at BTP. Bukit Inn aka Phoenix at the top floor, Bukit Timah Massage Parlour (the old place) at B1 and the new one Bukit Timah Health Centre also at B1.

I went to BTHC this morning. There was this busty girl who jioed me into the shop. I found out later that she was the cashier who did not do the massage.

The interior furnishings are quite new (the joint has been around for about 6 months). It is a combination of the normal tuina and a HC setting. The prices are similar to a HC.

Got assigned this PRC lady. CMI.

Looks: 3.5/10
Body: 3.6/10
HJ: 5/10

RTF - don't think so.

Rates:
45 mins - $30
60 mins - $40
HJ - $50 (HC price)

Hope this helps. :D

dkong
30-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by mandom69
I went to BTHC this morning. There was this busty girl who jioed me into the shop. I found out later that she was the cashier who did not do the massage.
RTF - don't think so.

Wah lau busty dont do massage... sian liao. Any other busty gal there do massage? :D

thick
01-04-2004, 06:50 PM
actually this place is about 6 months old .... initially setup was quite clean one, no talk about service ... been there almost every week for about one month cos always got errand there .... got many small cubicles

i agree with mandom69 .... been there 2 days ago, PDMM assigned to me is skinny and no good. maybe she say hand pain, so give benefit of doubt. hj say $50, me decline cos me got no shiok during massage. place has been slightly renovated to cut down number of rooms .... and cashier is indeed very very busty .... see her no need massage, do a body massage go liao !!
:o

cheong ah
27-04-2004, 10:27 PM
anyone try the tua nai shop outside NTUC with food court? from outside i can see 2 PRC girl, hear is $40/hr. So there is actually 4 outlet there

mt1goh
27-04-2004, 10:42 PM
hello which floor r u mention. there r a few massage.how old is she? is she a pdmm.so wat the damaged? i 1 2 try ass fucking.

lifejoy19
06-05-2004, 11:40 PM
There are 3 joints at BTP. Bukit Inn aka Phoenix at the top floor, Bukit Timah Massage Parlour (the old place) at B1 and the new one Bukit Timah Health Centre also at B1.

The interior furnishings are quite new (the joint has been around for about 6 months). It is a combination of the normal tuina and a HC setting. The prices are similar to a HC.

Got assigned this PRC lady. CMI.

Looks: 3.5/10
Body: 3.6/10
HJ: 5/10

RTF - don't think so.

Rates:
45 mins - $30
60 mins - $40
HJ - $50 (HC price)

Hope this helps. :D

try May...she is very good...accommodating and smiling all the time..good service. I had a great time.

sexytoy.com.sg
07-05-2004, 01:18 AM
have any bros tried the bukit timah massage centre at bukit timah plaza named bukit timah massage centre wif 3 pdm?one is wif big boobs at least 36c..they habe 3 outlets in plaza one is phoniex aka bukit inn, and two of them are in the b1.the one near the clinic is charge at 36 for 45 mins but wif all lao gous in it, the other one is quite new wif 3 pdm working charge at 30 for 45 mins of massage..any fl from bros who patronise the btmc wif the 3 fl one??????

What is the name of the gal with 36c boobs?

romanspa
07-05-2004, 01:30 AM
Field Report for #1

Have visited the Phoneix..

Entrance $40.. other rates are usual..

From Ipoh Msia.. i see her face sian half already.. :(
figure is good.. din talk much..

Looks: 2/10 -> Pimpled face
Body: 8/10 -> B with good figure
FJ: 1/10 -> i know why her face so many pimples.. she uses her face to rub.. then after 5 mins.. straight to FJ..
waste of $$ :(

Anyone can recommend someone better from there?
Young and lookable at least..

RTF - NEVER

Devore
07-05-2004, 01:37 AM
What is the name of the gal with 36c boobs?
the massage with the 3 PRC ....working can dun bother going there..
only May is nice, as the place started out nice and clean, which i used to go frequently for normal services...then for sometime never go down, out of the 3 PRC got 2 is there from the beginning, may is the new one. one of PRC is Tong X2 their massage skill quite ok, as for the last one not very happy with her(IMO) one thing they are non lookers 30+++ liao...

the biggest boobs there is the cashier, more like advertising gimmicks to me.

romanspa
07-05-2004, 01:39 AM
what happened to the posting i have done just now??

:mad:

mt1goh
07-05-2004, 06:21 AM
hi bro , wat happened to the ass fucking cynthia? wat the damaged? which shop u refer to? how the damaged? how the service ?
:rolleyes: