PDA

View Full Version : soon massage center...

eric cantona
23-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Found a new very joint @ jalan sutera (JB) on yesterday. Total hv 5 ladies working there; 3 PRC, 1 local & 1 NL. 1st time went ter...so bit nervous...after wait 5 min there was a PRC lady introduce by the OKT. she give me a cup of tea and straight away went to the room(very clean and comfortable)...start with massage...after 30 min she ask me for the HJ...emmm....1st time in massage center...so think twice b4 agree...she start to do HJ...wow...very shiok...her massage tecnique was awesome...
Below is the FR:

Name: Lili
Boobs: 34 B+ cupper
Body: 7/10 (bit chubby & smooth)
Massage Skill: oil massge 9/10
BJ: nvr ask
BBBJ: Depends on chemistry( i manage to get it)
Fingering: Depends on chemistry
FK: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Damage: 55(massage) + 50(tips)
WIR: Yes! Yes!

eric cantona
23-02-2010, 07:06 PM
just back from soon massage...i saw malay chick yesterday n promise to myself to come back here after work...i call n booked her b4 cm...the boss treat me well...give me a cup of tea n show me da room...the same like yesterday...she enter my room after 10 min...my didi already in 90 degree after saw her...so cute...she wearing short pant n singlet...b4 start ask her to take out da shirt but mission failed...she start to massage gently...(manjanya)...nvr feel like massaging...its like raba-raba oni...talk too many stories to me...bla bla bla...after 45 min ask for HJ..still like manja manja...after fsh 1 session not satisfy...call back lili for solid massage for another 1 hour.
Below is the FR:

Name: SU
Boobs: 34 A cupper
Body: 7/10 (slim & smooth)
Massage Skill: oil massge 7/10
BJ: ask but refused
BBBJ: ask but refused
Fingering: nvr ask after two attempt fail
FK: no
Overall: 6/10
Damage: 55(massage) + 50(tips)+ 55 (2nd session)
RTF: mayb 1 more time

tattoohammer
23-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Found a new very joint @ jalan sutera (JB) on yesterday. Total hv 5 ladies working there; 3 PRC, 1 local & 1 NL. 1st time went ter...so bit nervous...after wait 5 min there was a PRC lady introduce by the OKT. she give me a cup of tea and straight away went to the room(very clean and comfortable)...start with massage...after 30 min she ask me for the HJ...emmm....1st time in massage center...so think twice b4 agree...she start to do HJ...wow...very shiok...her massage tecnique was awesome...
Below is the FR:

Name: Lili
Boobs: 34 B+ cupper
Body: 7/10 (bit chubby & smooth)
Massage Skill: oil massge 9/10
BJ: nvr ask
BBBJ: Depends on chemistry( i manage to get it)
Fingering: Depends on chemistry
FK: 8/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Damage: 55(massage) + 50(tips)
WIR: Yes! Yes!

bro which part of jalan sutera?
how much for hj?

eric cantona
24-02-2010, 12:34 AM
near to water tank...same row with japenese retoran..(name not sure) HJ is RM50

eric cantona
24-02-2010, 01:07 AM
PUSAT URUTAN TRADISIONAL "SOON"
Place looks big cold and comfortable. There are TV to watch too...

Address
281 Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa .
Same row as Don Sushi.

There openning hours at 11.00 morning until 12.00 night.

100% not racist!

Contract No. Mr. Andy 0167931134 or 073339281

good offer of massage 10 hours get 1 hour free...:)

mv6tt888
24-02-2010, 01:20 AM
what is bbbj and fk?

straponwilly
24-02-2010, 07:53 AM
what is bbbj and fk?

Let me make a wild stab in the dark - BBBJ = Bare Back Blow Job (Sans Condom and not really a good idea unless you like disease)

FK - Fuck

Our eric cantona, seems confused on his first visit to a massage parlor (he claims) he says he never asked for a BJ (blow job) but Depending on chemistry you can get a BBBJ, and then he gives 8/10 for a Fk yet in his story he only gets a HJ, either our friend is confused or the whole story is made up and are we to believe that this Fk was free or did it cost just rm50 which he listed as a tip.

shiok1968
24-02-2010, 08:09 AM
Our eric cantona, seems confused on his first visit to a massage parlor (he claims) he says he never asked for a BJ (blow job) but Depending on chemistry you can get a BBBJ, and then he gives 8/10 for a Fk yet in his story he only gets a HJ, either our friend is confused or the whole story is made up and are we to believe that this Fk was free or did it cost just rm50 which he listed as a tip.Either that or he is trying to promote the place of which he is then either the owner or a shareholder.:rolleyes:

wineloverjb
24-02-2010, 09:09 AM
bro eric, u pretty much commented on everything besides "looks", care to elaborate? :D

mercy
24-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Thank you for the contact, I must try it out as soon as possible.

6" boy
24-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Either that or he is trying to promote the place of which he is then either the owner or a shareholder.:rolleyes:

He newby 1st time went massage. I think he too exited to share his 1st time massage experience. Usually this people will tend to be more exaggerated in their FR.

But no worry, I will go this place to verify and post my FR for you all.

shiok1968
24-02-2010, 11:44 AM
He newby 1st time went massage. I think he too exited to share his 1st time massage experience. Usually this people will tend to be more exaggerated in their FR.

But no worry, I will go this place to verify and post my FR for you all. Good to see you around bro.:)

Your fellow JB bros also seem to disappear leow. Most of the JB threads also very messy. Time for spring cleaning aft CNY??:D

eric cantona
24-02-2010, 04:53 PM
hi bro straponwilly...

fk= french kiss
bbbj= sorry misunderstand...i thought bare back breast job...

thx for notice that...:confused:

eric cantona
24-02-2010, 05:02 PM
dear 6"boy...u r right...

this is my 1st time visit to mp...

take time to learn all the terms...

will try to improve the ratings after frequent visits...

plz introduce me best mp n fun places too...

thx for advice dear bro's...;)

hotty
25-02-2010, 03:40 AM
Bro Cantona,

I have already started a Thread on "Soon" MP.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/malaysian-commercial-sex-scene/154037-new-mp-pusat-urutan-tradisional-soon-taman-sentosa-jb.html

6" boy
25-02-2010, 10:44 AM
dear 6"boy...u r right...

this is my 1st time visit to mp...

take time to learn all the terms...

will try to improve the ratings after frequent visits...

plz introduce me best mp n fun places too...

thx for advice dear bro's...;)

Bro, please do more research and reading. The following link will help.

Cheonging is not only using the small head, we need to use the big head too.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing-tech-stuff/155447-abbreviations-acronyms-updated-15-nov-2009-a.html

Cheers

badmen
25-02-2010, 05:10 PM
can i have the address ? Pm me

eric cantona
23-11-2010, 08:57 PM
visit soon MP after feel long time missing the place...call the num n a frenly guy answer the call...intro hinself ken...i ask for thai n he say got 3...after 30 min reach the place...sit for a while to catch any eyecatching massage girl pass by...but unfortunate none...so ask hin to send a good massage guls and must be thai...he say okie...anyway a short FR...

name: ah kit
face:4/10
massage: 8/10
hj: didnt ask
boob: 34b
autoroam: i didnt do
price: RM57.75

after that ask to ken who is remaining ter...he said 3 PRC n 3 thai...anyway anybody looking for good n solid massage surely can go here...highly recommended....but for hanky panky mayb can try at PRC...i nvr try...mayb nx time...happy cheonging...

fables
23-11-2010, 09:41 PM
bro sori , if like this cannot like that cannot who "ll rtf .:confused:

eric cantona
23-11-2010, 10:40 PM
bro...

its not cannot but i didnt do...
u got me...bcoz face not up to my standard...so x want to waste my money on her...
thats y i say mayb can try on prc...
still got 3 prc ter...
i,ll update u after gv a try bro...

crosten
24-11-2010, 01:31 AM
i dont know if u guys know this .

one of my friends was having a massage by one of the prc about 2 weeks ago

during the massage the whole place was raided by mata because some of the prc did not have work permit

he was having a massage and then mata came, can u imagine if the prc was giving u hj or other stuff and the mata came into the room

end up my friend was force to follow the police to the police station together with the prc and the owner of the place.

luckily my friend just had to make a statement only.

eric cantona
02-01-2011, 01:29 AM
After 1 month of absence try to get down to field...to play safe try to call few MP shops to get the appointment...so decide to go to soon MP coz its a nearer to my place...counter girl said they re-open the shop after 2 weeks and the management also change...so i ask for good msg gul since all previous guls went back to their homegrown...counter gul said only local chinese guls available...below is my short FR

name: Lili
face: 4/10
msg: 7/10
hj:6/10
boobs: 34C( big boob)
autoroam: little bit
damage: 1 hour RM 60...last time only RM 57.75...
rtf: not for her...got three more guls according to lili...mayb nx tm try on them..

before leave show my disappoint face to counter gul coz assign me old lady...ask her to call me if got SYT...will update more after nx visit...advice her to take foreign gems also...if no sure biz will die lor....hahaha

fatman40
07-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Hi guys,

new here... er... what is JG?