PDA

View Full Version : encounter with friend's sis at health centre

wahhero
23-02-2010, 11:31 AM
True story.....
my camp mates and i always go for a bit of massage after our reservist, so we try to cheong different HC everytime. This time went to a quite quiet one just outside town and when we reached HC, we all got our girls so went in....
while waiting for the girl to come, already wrapped with only the towel so sit at the stool and wait...then suddenly saw this familiar face right in front of me....suprise! My friend's sis??? Didn't know what to do and also pai seh, so proceed to massage still with my towel on. Chatted with her, asked her whether the brother knows or not...and the face was like begging me not to reveal anything..For me already pai seh, dont dare to remove towel also...just told her she should just quit before the brother finds out. Anyway, nothing happened and she just gave me a hug before i went out...i was like thinking maybe the next time i will go further with her and test the limits since she is not consider new in this line....

I went to visit her again another time, in between went out with the brother for some snooker session. This time she was happy to see me and again she hug me...and we proceed to massage but with my underwear on....soon she started to ask me to turn over and seeing a bulge down there, she proceed to accidental touch the surrounding and soon she was lying next to me telling me about why she worked here...i was thinking all bullshit, just want fast money...anyway, she started kissing me and remove my underwear. my hands were all over her body and soon we were both naked...She was ready to blow me and what i did was to move my body so little brother moved away from her, and she was like chasing after it...soon she caught up with it and in a gulp, he was inside her mouth...i didnt took long to pull it out and inserted into her pussy raw...just a few thrust and i was like cumming..don't know why maybe excited..just then put the thing in her mouth again and cum. She just took it with some dripping out...some on the hair and she was looking at me like she was defenseless..after cleaning up told her i will come again and she did not charge me...maybe she scared i tell her brother..actually i also scared she tell her brother....

yangguo
23-02-2010, 11:50 AM
True story...i didnt took long to pull it out and inserted into her pussy raw..

Bro TS, I cant believe that you did it raw with a FL :eek:

waiwaiz
23-02-2010, 12:09 PM
fantasy story ba..........

jrbecker99
23-02-2010, 12:17 PM
True story.....

after cleaning up told her i will come again and she did not charge me...maybe she scared i tell her brother..actually i also scared she tell her brother....

you got to be kidding. fucking your friend's sister. how is your friend going to feel when he finds out. bad enough that she is working. what kind of a friend are you?

newyorker88
23-02-2010, 12:49 PM
True story.....
after cleaning up told her i will come again and she did not charge me...maybe she scared i tell her brother..actually i also scared she tell her brother....

Hope just a fantasy, before you get yourself into deep shit. Just pay and forget. Let her make her living.

heartkorr
23-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Good shit.... If this is real, next time she see u she won't be smiling cos u never pay her!!!!!

sentsggirls
23-02-2010, 07:27 PM
what a nice story bro. If this could happen to me too.

HotSpot881
23-02-2010, 08:56 PM
since it HC, pls share her loc and working name, like to go for her massage too.

FuckPussy
23-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Please share with me the location and the lady name.:D

joew2005
23-02-2010, 09:08 PM
dream ... dream ... dream ..... in yr dream ;)

starcrosser
23-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Usually in this kind of situation, no one tell anyone about it.

owen10
24-02-2010, 01:47 AM
nowadays storytellers r gettin more creative with their sex novels. too bad yrs do not get my thumbs up, no matter how well written it is. juz imagine if it's yr own sis, n yr friend get to up her how wd u feel?????

tyro
24-02-2010, 11:11 AM
It must have been an unforgettable experience.

shark89
24-02-2010, 11:27 AM
True story.....
i didnt took long to pull it out and inserted into her pussy raw...just a few thrust and i was like cumming..

You fucked a HC girl raw? What were you thinking about?? I hope this is not true as you have claimed.

takashitei
24-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Can share her name and the HC.

ferragamo
24-02-2010, 12:59 PM
actually no big issue la, she doesnt want you to tell, you dont want her to tell

it balances out nicely

met a HC girl while shopping, she just say hi, and go her way

asiannewyorker
24-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Hey that was som story.. who cares if it's true or not.. it's not for anyone to judge.. I enjoyed.. what a fantasy.. whether one will act it out is a different story..

One time in ny it was one of my buddies birthday so they decided to call a hooker as a surprise for him. The hooker came in and it turned out to be one of the sisters that we partied with.. the look on her face was worth a million dollars.. as soon as she saw us, she yelled "OMG" and then ran out.. that was a highlight of the night!

fedomme
24-02-2010, 11:22 PM
True story.........

.i didnt took long to pull it out and inserted into her pussy raw.....

Image she have your baby, and how your friend will react ...

I think this is not true, just in your dream, or you get rejected by your friend's sis for r/s, and come here daydreaming :p:rolleyes:

whitegals
25-02-2010, 12:08 AM
You considered lucky ah bro, I once ran into a colleague's wife! :eek:

I remember a couple of years ago, I went to this HC at Katong, was damn tired after playing badminton. Told the recept double hrs and to get me a gal who doesn't press too hard.

Showered and laid down and was gently snoozing when she came in. She looked quite young and sporty, her hair tied back in a ponytail and was wearing a white spandex dress. As I had my glasses off and it was damn dark, initially I didn't know it was her....

Her massage was quite good and soon I was snoozing again. I dunno how long I slept but I woke to her lying naked on my back and gently nibbling the back of my neck. With her hands stroking my body, she whispered in my ear, “要吗?我们做爱吗?我想要。”

Liddat how to resist? Didn't even ask her the price and just turn over and started frenching her. Her hand instantly went to my standing hard rod and upon finding how hard it was, she giggled and said,"那么快就这么硬!”

She BBBJ me for about 5 mins then slipped the CD on and sat onto me and rode me for awhile before I felt like bursting. So I pulled her down to the mattress, went on top and rammed her missionary style. Now with me on top and the light shining on her face, I could see her more clearly, at this point I still could not recognise her, although I found her vaguely familiar, I thot maybe I knew her from some other HC or KTV.

Anyway, after cumming, we showered together and I was finding her mannerisms and look a bit too familiar. She was quite attentive, helped me towel dry and helped me put on my clothes and even tied my shoelaces for me. So anyway, I paid her the $100 for the FJ and left without thinking more.

Then about 3 weeks later, at a company function, we went to have a beach BBQ, KNN, she was there! My jaw nearly dropped when I saw her, it was there and then that I remembered who she was, one of the delivery driver's wife. F**K! :eek:

I tried to keep well away from them all evening, somehow, she managed to find some time away from her husband when he was gambling and came up to me on the beach and grabbed my ribs and asked me why I never went back to look for her? After that I received a couple of SMS from her and when I didn't reply, she stopped. I left the company soon after and last I heard, her husband eventually found out, beat her up and is now in jail for wife beating. :eek:

titan
25-02-2010, 01:22 AM
her husband eventually found out, beat her up and is now in jail for wife beating. :eek:

is his wife a local?? or those PRC??

Doublerod
25-02-2010, 02:33 AM
Goodness...awfully wicked bro!Nah, what the hell, shit happens ya!just enjoy, cheers!

badboyzbleu
25-02-2010, 05:07 AM
I went to this HC at Katong, was damn tired after playing badminton. Told the recept double hrs and to get me a gal who doesn't press too hard.

bro, sorry man. may i know which HC? i went to all the HC in katong.

whitegals
25-02-2010, 08:11 PM
is his wife a local?? or those PRC??

She's a malaysian PR if I remembered correctly... :o

Angelsonline
25-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Man... to run into a friend or someone's wife in a HC, KTV or while calling a FL can be a really sticky thing.

First thing, you do not know if they will spill the beans on you.

Second thing, awkwardness is bound to set in each time you meet.

Third thing, What if you two choose to carry on with it?

xPinkyx
13-06-2010, 01:00 AM
Then do u still go there now ?