PDA

View Full Version : A story about P

iceyhot
23-02-2010, 04:40 AM
Hi everyone, a newbie here, would like to share my story about my 1st girlfriend, Call her P for short.

We were in secondary school then, P was my classmate and a pretty popular girl, she wasn't the prettiest of girls, but being a bit spunky she was one of the cooler girls around.

She was about 1.6m, 45kg and B cup. At first she was just one of the girls in my clique, and we hang out in groups talking cock and stuff. I am one of the smarter ones in the group, so if anyone had any questions about work they always can look for me.

P was one of those who were weaker in studies and always asked me the stupidest question. Nonetheless as we stayed kind of near each other, we tend to end up going up together. We also have similar timings with our CCAs, and thus spent more time with each other.

As time went on, we got closer and started going home from school together. As this began, people started teasing that we were a couple, which I denied vehemently.

One Saturday as we were taking the MRT home from school, she fell asleep and had her head on my shoulder. I didn't find it strange or anything, as I'm always close with girls and used to let them lean on my shoulder.

As she was wearing a loose t-shirt after basketball training, I could sneak glances and see the baby blue bra she was wearing then. Suddenly I heard her say, "eh, what are you looking at?"

Cheonging101
23-02-2010, 09:35 AM
As she was wearing a loose t-shirt after basketball training, I could sneak glances and see the baby blue bra she was wearing then. Suddenly I heard her say, "eh, what are you looking at?"

Correct reply: "Breasts."

Reynold
23-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Waiting for the next instalments

terrible ted
23-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi everyone, a newbie here, would like to share my story about my 1st girlfriend, Call her P for short.

We were in secondary school then, P was my classmate and a pretty popular girl, she wasn't the prettiest of girls, but being a bit spunky she was one of the cooler girls around.

She was about 1.6m, 45kg and B cup. At first she was just one of the girls in my clique, and we hang out in groups talking cock and stuff. I am one of the smarter ones in the group, so if anyone had any questions about work they always can look for me.

P was one of those who were weaker in studies and always asked me the stupidest question. Nonetheless as we stayed kind of near each other, we tend to end up going up together. We also have similar timings with our CCAs, and thus spent more time with each other.

As time went on, we got closer and started going home from school together. As this began, people started teasing that we were a couple, which I denied vehemently.

One Saturday as we were taking the MRT home from school, she fell asleep and had her head on my shoulder. I didn't find it strange or anything, as I'm always close with girls and used to let them lean on my shoulder.

It should be 'bra':)

Plotinus
23-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Now that you have the answer, please continue with your story. Thanks.

bigmannow
23-02-2010, 01:15 PM
camping here already.

topcook1
23-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Camping for more...

HolySh!t
23-02-2010, 04:46 PM
See your "B cup"

tyro
23-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Clarification? Please carry on.

Pheonixdragon
23-02-2010, 06:50 PM
So what happen next when she caught you looking at her .... ?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Hope she is Sec 4 & past her bday to be considered as legal age :p

See got more updates anot :D

SammyHulk
24-02-2010, 09:17 PM
, I could sneak glances and see the baby blue bra she was wearing then. Suddenly I heard her say, "eh, what are you looking at?"

Oh, what do u think, btw did i tell u my fav color is blue? :p:D

iceyhot
25-02-2010, 10:52 AM
I was a little shocked to suddenly hear her voice, but i managed to recover fast and said, "no la, you lie on my shoulder so shiok, I cannot move then looking to your necklace loh." Faster push the blame and divert attention ah..

While saying that, I reached over and lifted her silver necklace slowing, brushing along her skin a little. I held it lightly in with the tip of my fingers and said, "wow quite nice, how much did you get it for?"

"30++" she stammered, and then push my hand away softly so that her necklace dropped down. "Don't anyhow touch la, your hand sweaty later my necklace color run," she said with a grin. "Actually hor, your shoulder quite comfortable ah.. wake me up when we reach." and placed her head back on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"lazy girl..." I pushed her forehead slightly. Phew I thought, escaped sia.

"Ding Dong ... station name..." Wah I woke up with a shock to the sound of the announcer, I faster shook her up and rushed her off the mrt. As we stood up and ran out of the mrt, instinctively she grabbed my arm. Once out of the door, we looked at each other and grinned.

"Heng ah, if not need to wait very long to come back" P said.
"Eh. you think pull my arm no need pay money one ah." I said to her cheekily.
P let go of my arm sheepishly and said, "Paiseh la, I scared the door kiap me..."
"silly girl..." I went and I pushed her forehead lightly again.

It started raining while we were walking home, so we ran and separated at a junction in between our houses. I was quite drenched as the rain got heavier, and took a hot shower immediately upon reaching home.

As I was drying myself in the toilet, my house phone started ringing. I used to have the habit of picking up the phone, as I don't like loud noises, so I quickly wrapped myself in the towel and picked up the phone in my room.

"Hello, looking for who?" I said.

"Eh, X ah, P here.." Her sweet voice came over the phone. "Are you free now?"

Pheonixdragon
27-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Got any more coming ???

samster1911
01-03-2010, 02:06 AM
camping for more :D

JeNoVa-IcHiGo
01-03-2010, 04:40 AM
camping for more liaoz

*Pitch tent*

Achates
01-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Please continue. Thanks.

Rosicrucian
01-03-2010, 12:24 PM
"Are you free now?" Please continue.

Skypiea
01-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Nice story, camping here for ur next installment.

soulrapper
01-03-2010, 02:25 PM
im free no! to read your updates.. haha.. thx TS

lasivious
01-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Waiting long long for your new episode. Can do it quickly? Thanks.

hornydude
01-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Pitch tent! gonna be an interesting story

Red_Wolf
01-03-2010, 11:43 PM
So many bros here waiting. Please don't let us work so long.

alec
02-03-2010, 12:36 AM
TS please come back soon leh!

iceyhot
07-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Sorry guys was busy with some stuff. I'll carry on now.

"Yah P? What do you need?" (blue for me, pink for her)

"oh, cause on monday we going to have a maths test ma.. You know, my maths always chui one.. can teach me or not?"

"huh.. okie loh.. now? or tomorrow? Now raining leh..."

"Now la.. I get my maid to whip up some food for you also la. come come plsss"

Well it's always hard to reject a pretty girl's request, especially a good friend, so I told her I'll be over in a while. I went to wear a berms and a t-shirt and took an umbrella and walked over to her place.

Upon reaching, I press on the doorbell, and she opened the gate from inside(terrace house). I walked into the car porch, and saw her standing at the door way.

She looked like she just came out of the shower, with her hair ends still wet and resting softly on her shoulders. She was wearing a big pink t-shirt that almost covered her black shorts.

"Thanks for coming so fast!" she said as she then grabbed me by my arm and pulled me in.

She then led me upstairs while i was following behind her. "My maid will call us when food is ready, in the meantime help me with my maths k!"

"okie la.. just do and ask me if you got questions loh, else I just use your computer.."

We walked into her room and sat infront of her desk. She had a bunch of maths homework lying all over the table which she promptly started working on. In the meanwhile I was using the computer and sometimes looking at her and around the room.

I must say her room was really girly and it smelled very nice. She had a bed of which half was covered with soft toys, and her walls was adorned with posters and pictures of classmates.

I looked at her and found that she had her head furrowed in concentration. She looked really cute when she had her forehead scrunched up and she was nibbling on the back end of the pencil.

Suddenly she looked over at me and said, "eh why you grinning, I look weird is it?"

I said, "No la, just never see you look so serious before."

"... I very serious one okie.. eh stop looking at me leh, i feel uncomfortable.."

"okie okie I go surf net"

After a while, she then nudged me. "Eh I got lots of questions leh. you help me see and teach me leh."

As I was teaching her halfway, her maid came up and told us food was ready.

"You want to eat in my room?"
"anything loh, it's your house what.."
"okie, I go down and help my maid bring the food up, you wait here ah."

After she left her room, you know, as all guys in secondary school in a girl's room will definitely take the chance to look for bra/panties. lol

I quickly walked over to her cupboard and opened the door.
WAH MILLIONS OF clothes la... and all so tiny and small.

I was thinking, wah always see her in school uniform or pe-tshirt, never see her wear outside clothes before sia. But funny where she keep her undergarments ah...

Ah.. finally found her underwear underneath some of her shorts. I took up and held up to the light. wah.. so thin and soft sia.

I heard the door opening and faster stuff it underneath the shorts and closed her cupboard.

"eh what you doing?"

"oh no la, see what books you have on the bookshelf loh" (thank god the bookshelf next to the cupboard)
"okie okie let's eat. My maid cooked noodles for us"

ro_met
12-03-2010, 09:42 PM
more pls! great story! love stories abt the schling days.