PDA

View Full Version : Spa near China Square

SAppUser
22-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Was walking around China Square today and saw a new spa offering massage and mosha (about 1 month only). Looks quite clean and since a bit tired so just went in to try. Opt for 45 min $45 session. Inside the room, massage provided by a good looking lady (she said from Sichuan). FR below:

Name: Lili
Face: 7/10 (Actually is kinda sweet-looking)
Body: 7.5/10 (Think is at least a B, skin is quite smooth:D)
Massage: 6/10 (not piano-type)
HJ: 7/10 (quite mechanical but she did not complain when I took my time, got "professionalism")
BJ: Nv offer
FJ: Nv offer
Damage: $50 / $80 with autoroam on top (I guess u can neg to roam bottom)

Actually is a bit on the ex side, but if brothers like sichuan ladies can give a try.

Probably not wise to name the spa, interested bros just pm or leave a message and I will reply u location. Have fun.

joscklee
25-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi Bro

Pls PM Thks

fiona2009
04-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Today walking the new spa massage shop.. and i thinking want to try, so i walk in see see and look look... wow.. the girl look like japan face... very pretty... and i try massage 1 hrs... Best services.... and very sweet..... when i done want go to works, saw very high girl look like model girl.. Wow... i will come again and try the model girl....

To share for yours...
the Spa shop is 2 shop together...
look like very clean..

Mediumjohn15.5
09-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Many thanks to Bro SAppUser for the ctc. Went there earlier today and saw a pretty MILF through the glass panel. Went in and opt for the 45 min. After down to my birthday suite, she jsut returned with a cup of scented tea. Very nice attitude. Her massage was pretty good, with strength and to the points. After 30 minutes, started the HDLY. So I returned action by moving up her skirt. Very smooth skin. Shiok Shiok. When she asked me to turn over, my tool is in full action and looking at her deep V with the nice smooth and fair assets, I could not resist but went for the BM. Really nice pair of asset. So smooth. Autoroam is allowed. I was too busy with the upstairs and did not got round to go south too much. But believe me, just the northern roaming and the sucking action are more than justified. RTF? 100%

Her name: Yuki
at least 34C, very beautiful shape, not sagging at all.
Skin: the smoothest I ever have tried
Face: 9/10; very sweet
Attitude: 9/10 GFE
Bros, don't miss this gem
Area of improvement: partition not up to ceiling, so she cannot moan loud; besides $$$ is on the high side; but it is in an expensive area, cannot complain too much loh.

darknezz
09-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Many thanks to Bro SAppUser for the ctc. Went there earlier today and saw a pretty MILF through the glass panel. Went in and opt for the 45 min. After down to my birthday suite, she jsut returned with a cup of scented tea. Very nice attitude. Her massage was pretty good, with strength and to the points. After 30 minutes, started the HDLY. So I returned action by moving up her skirt. Very smooth skin. Shiok Shiok. When she asked me to turn over, my tool is in full action and looking at her deep V with the nice smooth and fair assets, I could not resist but went for the BM. Really nice pair of asset. So smooth. Autoroam is allowed. I was too busy with the upstairs and did not got round to go south too much. But believe me, just the northern roaming and the sucking action are more than justified. RTF? 100%

Her name: Yuki
at least 34C, very beautiful shape, not sagging at all.
Skin: the smoothest I ever have tried
Face: 9/10; very sweet
Attitude: 9/10 GFE
Bros, don't miss this gem
Area of improvement: partition not up to ceiling, so she cannot moan loud; besides $$$ is on the high side; but it is in an expensive area, cannot complain too much loh.

contact please Thank U Bro. btw u wrote rtf... u mean yuki provide fuck job? u also mention that $$$ on high side so what is the damage?

AG8238217
09-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Hi bro

Pls PM me the location

jeffteo
09-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Can pm me the location also please.

MugenX
09-03-2010, 11:24 AM
pm for location. thks

desertaria
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Hi Bro,

Can PM Location? Much Appreciated. thanks.

leonleon
09-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi Bro,

can provide the location pls...thanks

Mediumjohn15.5
10-03-2010, 01:54 AM
Dear bros, Nop, Yuki didn't provide FJ. Just BM+HJ. That is why I said the damage was on the high side. Entry $45 for 45 min, BM 100. But may be you can negotiate as you are young and handsome. As for ctc, I need Bro SAppUser's permission to pass it on. Bro SAppUser, would you like to reply directly to all the bros who sent their request here? If you are busy, and allow me to send it on your behalf, I will be glad to do so on your behalf.

Big Maverick
10-03-2010, 03:35 AM
Ya! i have to agree. YUKI is very pretty, for a MILF. smooth skin, good massage techniques. Top up with a HJ? that's just heaven on top of heaven. geddit?

but like they said... damage higher side. You can easily still get outsde at $30 for 60mins.

zygo
10-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi Bro,
can pm me the location, pls. THks a mil.

ang09
10-03-2010, 12:18 PM
why so expensive one,is it because it located inside CBD? For $ 100 can get a FJ.

Kefka
12-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Went there just a few days ago.

Place looked new and cosy. The lady (Yuki or YouYou?) asked me how long i want to massage and i said 30 mins.

Her massage was so so until i was asked to face the front and she teased my balls and dick a little. After 20 mins, she quoted $50 HJ without roaming, $80 with roaming. My dick chosed the $80 one.

Off went her top and she lifted her blouse without taking it off.

Her boobs were big! but too bad fake.

Still nice to fondle though and i came in less than 10 mins.

Damage - $80 + $30
RTF - If price lowers..
Overall - 7/10

SexCraved
12-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Hmmmmmm seems like the near n..k..g row area.

weiwei09
15-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Let me bring this thread alive...

Was working OT on a sat *)Y&^&*Y(U)(&^%...so went for smoke break and saw this spa..went in and serviced by YoYo..

Massage was great..Exerted the right amount of strength and she tried her best to massage every part of my body..as she ask me to turn over, she massaged my groin intensively and made me stand...

asked if i want $50 (normal) or $80 (can take off top, veri exciting)..opted for $50 at first but changed my mind to $80...Oh my oh my....

Her boobs are the best boobs i ever squeezed in my life! veri firm and round...was licking and sucking with some difficulty..den she lifted the massage table up (upper body part) so that i am like a patient on a bed...

Her boobs really made me explode very quickly even though i just had it with OC the night before...oh yes for got to add, while she exert strength, she will moan softly..turning you on...$120 is worth it for me this time...

Went back on sunday to look for her..but this time she asked me to try LiLi...will add in her FR later...

weiwei09
01-04-2010, 03:08 AM
Yoyo is now @ T***** @ Club street..if u wanna find her can pm me..

tomjerry
02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Sounds expenive

SB2009
02-04-2010, 07:30 PM
i know the location, as i stay around there

:)

i tried a sweet looking gal, never ask her name, yes its quite ex, and she said thats becos they are better looking

as i was her last customer for her day, she locked the door and removed her clothes and ask me to devour her, as she had been bullied by a brute ah peh earlier and wanted me to help her forget about the unpleasant episode

so we masturbate each other, with me cumming on her neck, and some semen landing on her lower teeth

overall a good experience, and before i left, she said if only all customers were as good as me

angmohtan11
03-04-2010, 02:25 AM
Bro SB2009, if the sweet girl you talk about petit, pretty, fair, long hair, but flat chested one, then she is CoCo.

tcc11
05-04-2010, 10:59 PM
walk pass the shop last night, no more liow.
kanna raid? any bro know?
what happen to yuki and coco?

joe_soh
06-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi there,

China Square management closed all the "illega SPA" They expect CLEAN joints in the area. So the 2 spas closed down liao

pakpak
27-05-2010, 08:28 PM
bro can pm me the ctc n details... thank you!!

pakpak
29-05-2010, 10:32 AM
bro plspmme the location... i m interested!! thanks..