PDA

View Full Version : inner beast of a sex hungry slut.

SexDuet
22-02-2010, 05:44 PM
im a 23 year old slut who loves fucking my boyfriend anywhere, anytime.
i discussed with him to share our sexperience, so hope you guys out there enjoy it!

second day of chinese new year, we went visiting his relatives. watching him in his tight shirt and skinnies started to turn me on. i watched silently while he was talking to his relatives. time to time he would turn around to take a peep at my exposed thighs and legs. yummy!

what i wore was a tight teal coloured dress with transparent chiffon running down the sides. since its transparent i didnt wear any bra nor my g-string. i started feeling moist down at my pussy. slurp!

after spending half a day at his relatives place, we went down to my place knowing that no one is home. i rushed him into the room and started kissing him, he cant stand it when i caress his ears and neck. he groped my tits so hard that i let out a loud moan.

i removed my dress exposing my soft c-cup tits and wet shaved pussy. he could no longer hold it in as i watch his dick get longer, harder and bigger! pushed him onto my bed and started unbuttoning his shirt while he runs his hands all over my tight ass!

i quickly removed his pants exposing his huge dick throbbing away! i stuck it in my mouth and started sucking hard while playing with his balls!

me: grab me!
him: orh
me: grab my tits hard B!

the harder he squeezes, the deeper i throat his dick! he let out a soft moan which turn a little kitty into a tigress! i climbed up infront of him and guided that dick up my tight and very wet pussy!

me: AWWWWW! B!
him: too tight la
me: fuck me!

he started with slow hard trust up and down... (to be continued)

Cheonging101
23-02-2010, 11:00 AM
What, no foreplay and storyline?:D

Sorry, not my type of story even if it's 1010% true, sis.:rolleyes::p

SR71
23-02-2010, 11:06 AM
I think it's different... Quite refreshing I find... Direct and straight to the point... I like...

Please continue babe... :p

Plotinus
23-02-2010, 11:40 AM
I like the story. Please tell us more about it, tigress.

Joris
23-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Female writer spotted.

Punder
23-02-2010, 03:33 PM
PLs continue... :)

chatlovers
23-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Plz continue...

It would be great if you can add some of your spicy hot pics...

Pitching my tent here for more.

BonEx
23-02-2010, 03:44 PM
wow : o so feirce!

garyt1628
23-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Not to pour cold water but looks fake. Hint : no girl calls herself a slut lah...

liberatte
23-02-2010, 04:12 PM
i agree, bitch maybe, but never a slut

HolySh!t
23-02-2010, 04:16 PM
me: grab me!
him: orh

LOL

luckyyeti
23-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Sis SexDuet

From the way you write.....straight to the point ....

wah u are horny!!

yr bf must really song song to everywhere!! hahaha

Keep the story coming...camping here!!
luckyyeti:p

tyro
23-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Slut stories are my favourite. Please continue.

funsex08
23-02-2010, 05:51 PM
u sure getting tons of pm to make u more horny

Xdecepticon
23-02-2010, 09:17 PM
FR by Slut Sis.....luv it....do continue plse...

Ngengheng
23-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Very good one..camping for more..

see see only
23-02-2010, 10:24 PM
:eek:

Hmmmmmmmmmm Me camp here too .... :D

uobboss
23-02-2010, 11:59 PM
camp first

rivergame
24-02-2010, 12:14 AM
me too... my dick growing long and hard too... hopefully no need to wait too long before it goes back to sleep

chatlovers
24-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Not to pour cold water but looks fake. Hint : no girl calls herself a slut lah...

I do not agree with you about slut... coz I know girls who like to call themselves slut... Although they are not slut.
But I do agree with you that there is very little truth in this story.. Anyway, lets wait and watch for the next episode.

Compassion
24-02-2010, 01:03 AM
I agreed with some bros here. I stand to be corrected but the writer does not come across as a female writer. It may not be obvious to all but to those who have a trained eye, you can catch the difference.

Very few women are excited by what they see, they are more aroused by what they feel. The whole approach is from a male angle. Maybe some female samsters may want to comment if you are reading this thread.

SexDuet
24-02-2010, 04:20 PM
pumping me harder and faster, i held him close and tight. holding him close makes me feel all loved and cherished. :P

he spanked me twice and said,

he: doggy
me: i wanna ride!
he: ride anal la
me: naughty boy

he went searching for the bottle of lube he left in my cupboard while i laid back rubbing my wet clit watching him searching high and low in the nude! yummy!

he: where is it?
me: dont know
he: tell me!
me: dont know
he: forget it
me: i will get it you lie down!

he laid back with his erected dick in the air, grabbed the lube pounced on him and lick him a little. he let out another soft moan when i wrapped my mouth around his balls! stroke him hard and fast while applying lube all over his dick and on my ass.

turned around with ass facing him i squatted down while he tried to stick that rod of his up my ass. tight like hell but could tell he loved it, like a bouncing ball i moved my ass up and down going deeper with each thrust.

out of a sudden he lifted me up in the air and started pumping me while standing up. felt different but better!

me: awww, awww, awww
he: feels like im goona cum
me: no! not so fast!
he: then you gotta get off
me: huh? orh!

he let me down and i bent over for his favourite, doggy! he didnt pump long but he pumped hard afraid that he might cum too soon. (to be continued)

maybe because i didnt introduce myself properly thus some skeptics are suspicious.

im 23 this year, i have a very very high sex drive, im open minded and skanky when im with my boy. i used to blog about our sex lives, relationship and many more...

if im open enough to share my sexcapades with tons of horny guys, im sure im open enough to call myself a slut or even share my stories...

so cheerios boys, maybe i might throw a photo or two! :P

soulrapper
03-03-2010, 01:08 AM
pls post come photos of ur escapades! thx

DuFu
03-03-2010, 09:58 AM
I agreed with some bros here. I stand to be corrected but the writer does not come across as a female writer. It may not be obvious to all but to those who have a trained eye, you can catch the difference.

Very few women are excited by what they see, they are more aroused by what they feel. The whole approach is from a male angle. Maybe some female samsters may want to comment if you are reading this thread.

I tend to agree with you.