PDA

View Full Version : My Early Days

veron_ron84
22-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Greetings to all bros and siss,

The name is Ron and i just join SBF recently, however i have been "floating" in the forum for quite sometime, mainly in the "Adult Discussions about Sex" section, the reason why i decided to register is that i would like to show my support to bros and sis who put in their outmost effort and precious time to craft out their once-in-a-lifetime experiences and stories, be it friction or non friction. At the same time, share my 1 cent worth-experiences and 1 1/2 cents worth-opinions.

Please pardon me for my poor command of english. what i am going to share is what i have encountered, details have been added in to make it more juicy to read. Friction or non-friction depends on how u guys judge.

please note:
-The names will be mod so as to protect the identity of individuals,
-Timelines will be as true as i can recall,
-i WILL NOT post pictures, neither will i give out numbers in this thread.
-What is written is soley on my personal experiences.

Alrite! Lets Go!

The time goes back to 2004 when i am still serving the NS, i was a instrutor then,daily routine is non other than s*i kang s*i kang, and more s*i kangs. All the saying: We are the u*fortunate, doing the u*neccesry for the u*faithful(not quote by me=P).Days pass slowly back then, after then follwing thru the trainning, safety and safety. And the only times that i looked forward to was booking out(which i believe alot of bros here share my pain).

Booking out was a relief, so the days was just hanging out with my poly days buddies and clubbing, it was "drunk live dream dead"(醉生梦死, i dunnoe how to explain in english, no offence to anyone k, this is just my personal opinions).If i were to put it in better phase, i am justing waiting for my PINK IC,else,ya i am "drunk live dream dead".haha..

Then that was this faithful day during a kopi sessio when one of my poly buddies told us that he bump into his ex somewhere in the central n, ya...he got her contact and she got his contact, as well as ICQ number(it was kinda hot then, and IRC, and dun ask me how they manage to remember that long string of numbers.)there were 3 of us there,1stly, lets name the one who met up with the ex,Kam, 2ndly thats me,Ron and 3rdly,Bor.. so...most guys would do..(i think, dun quote me ar!)
(this is the best i can recall of the conversation then,=P)

Bor: Lai leh, Lai leh, jio her out leh...

Me: ya!lai leh... jio her out la~

Kam: Gam lan ar(army ppl then, pickep up some valgurities, if any bro find these disturbing, i will filter them off), she no my ger liao leh, so long time ago liao..mai la mai la..

Bor: aiya never mind one la..she willing to get u her contact means she is ok with u wad...

Kam: dun want la, damm paiseh lor, machiam she will give me her real number.

Me: bo yia la, i dun think she get u some funny number, u did something wrong to her before meh?

Kam: bo la,i very faithful one leh.(at that point of time, i was thinking, knn even if u did, u oso wun admit, no one will steal and call themselves theives=P)

Me: then? lai la, jio her out leh..

this went on for 15mins to 20mins, with me and Bor, trying to physco Kam to contact his ex and Kam defending against us,(Frankly speaking, at that point of time, i got no idea y i insists Kam to contact his ex, maybe curious ba, i guess, or days too boring). After sometime, Kam gave in and pass his phone to Bor..

Kam: knn, u want, u massage her lor..i dun wan to massage her one hor..dun push me into the water hor..(then,i was thinking: jiao wei,if u not heart ichy, u will pass ur phone to Bor meh?PUI!)

Bor: Lampa la, i dunnoe her name, give me ur phone for fark..

Me: yalar, u msg la, very difficult meh?

Kam: aiya, u ppl wun understand one la, her name is Ade,msg urself..

so...to cut things short, Bor shown us the msg b4 sending it off, innocent one, 3 mins later, Ade replies, ya...the same old "how are u?" hows life" what are u doing now?"and all along, Bor was the one replying the msgs. mean while Kam was sharing his exp with Ade, (Bor wasnt really listening, he was too occupied "imposing Kam"), to realise, Kam never "touch" Ade b4..i was stunned. i though couples will do what a couple will do. and i though i and Bor are one of the few virgin lying around in their twenties(yup, xiao di never had a gerfriend till then..too hum ji to approach then,haha, the army taught me how to lead and command men, but not the opposite sex, and army taught me well which serve me in my life.)

Kam was still sharing his story with me when Bor interrupt, he told us that Ade was free that day, wonder if he(Bor) should jio Ade out on the behalf on Kam, little did we know that that was the beginning on the end of our friendship when Bor "jio"Ade out while i pinned down Kam. well, its a fact, men are creatures that they can share everything but not all men are willing to share their girl and their fortune. i guess bros and sis would have understood was going to happen~

So fast Forward~~ we met up with Ade, of cuz, with Kam breaking the ice...
Ok, a little description of Ade, she is not tall, for a lady, and she got some baby fats, those cute cute chubby chubby type, her eyes are big and glassy, not pretty but acceptable and presentable. Due to her frame, comparable to my frame, she looks so small(i was the tallest of the 3) the first impression i got from her is that she is very fragile,makes men wants to cherish and protect her.

Fast forward again... yup, i wonder if u guys got it right...
Kam and Ade patched back, but the relationship wasnt stable,it was rocky one, there is when the "buddies" come in, these "buddies" will try to neutralied the tension between the couple, and guess what...i am the fortunate one... Ade and me, me and Kam spend hours talking to each other, and i become a part-time messenger-.-

There were even times, i will meet Kam to have a man to man talk, and meet Ade for a one-to-one talk(happens till late nights,even till morning).

sorrie to disappoint...nothing happens between me and Ade untill...

Break, lets have a kit kat, thats for the 1st installment, i dun mean to drop appetiate, =P let me know if u guys are interested to read on, if else this is the end of the sharing.=)

Cheerz,
Ron

gyrfalcon
22-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks for bringing back the unforgettable experiences of mr early days.

veron_ron84
22-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks for bringing back the unforgettable experiences of mr early days.

Huh? who is mr early days? lolz, i too noob liao=.=

Cheonging101
22-02-2010, 06:54 PM
We are the unfortunate, doing the unneccesry for the unfaithful (not quote by me=P).

Bro, if my memory serves me right, it should be, "We are the Unfortunate, doing the Unnecessary for the Ungrateful".:p

Joris
22-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Bro, if my memory serves me right, it should be, "We are the Unfortunate, doing the Unnecessary for the Ungrateful".:p

Bro, NS days sia ...
I was " Suffer in Silence Plus Extra Confinement " !!

1eyedragon
22-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Nice story bro .

Johnston
22-02-2010, 11:17 PM
How earli is earl.... Delphi forum earli? :p

veron_ron84
23-02-2010, 11:30 AM

Tio tio tio, thanks bro, old liao, memory failling me le, hahaha. Gam Sia Bro Cheonging101 for correcting me~~^^

Cheerz,
Ron

veron_ron84
23-02-2010, 01:48 PM
hmmm, i think i might as well finish this part, dun wanna have a "got head no tail" stuff =P

sorrie to disappoint...nothing happens between me and Ade untill...

Nothing! ya nothing happens between me and Ade untill one day when Kam told me that they are drifting apart(maybe i am not doing a good job). Even me and Ade oso drifted away...haha, but what is amiss is that even Bor is drifting from us, as in me and Kam. He suddenly became "popular" with his campmate, "they" tends to jio him out weekly and even if he is not going out, he is getting more "tired" and cramp up in his house..something fishy right...? haha, well, we did suspect something is wrong but..ya man's way of respecting each other's pride and ego, neither of us, Kam and me, spell out what we thought. And i Comfirm it when i saw both of them holding hands outside one of the shopping mall in the north, ya Bor and Ada, not Kam(3 of us lived in the north,sometime its amazing how stupid ppl can get, wanna do funny thing, go somewhere far far to do la-.-). Maybe i am stunned, dunnoe how to react, and anyway, i cant just stop, i was in a car then.

I was confused(though doesnt concern me) both of them are my buddies, and they share the same girl, and the girl betrayed Kam(they were still togther back then) and happily with Bor, that sucks man...However..ya...protect Kam's ego... i decided not to reveal anything to him, instead, i hinted him...

There was one kopi session with kam and me after i withness the incident..

Me: Bro, Hows stuff with u and her(Ade)? Good? (I was testing water, maybe he knew? so i choose to let him pour out if he does know anything..)

Kam: aiya..same shit different day,why leh? she got tell u anything meh?

Me: bo la, i not her boyfriend leh, what can she tell me?

Kam: true true, i though u and her very good friend ?

Me: Lampa.. anyway, i didnt really talk to her liao and u didnt mention much about her..i though u and her pi(broke) liao ma..

Kam: haha, still ok, but i just abit sian of her le..seldom meet oso..got tok in the night la, but very fast she say she tired, want to sleep..i anything one ma.

Me: o....i see i see, then good lor, u got more freedom~^^(i confirm he know nothing le..and i kinda lanjiao friend...didnt tell him the truth.)

Me: btw..u seldom meet her, not scare she zhao sai(run with other man) meh?wait she ichy, then need some other ppl to comfort her..u will have to wear ur jokey cap liao(for sis, jokey cap is green in color).

Kam: mai jiao wei la, she wun one la, she so innocent, virgin leh people...

Me: !!confirm bo? u never touch her ar?

Kam: Bo la, she say pain when i finger.. so i stop lor..

Me: then? u sleep cock standing?

Kam: Nah... she gam for me( blow job).

Me: o....anyway, innocent...so? innocent oso can be unfaithful wad( my hinting starts.)

Kam: wun one la, she so pack with school stuff. where got time?i trust her

Me: how u know she pack with school stuff? maybe thats the excuses that she use to keep u in the dark? (idiot..love does make people blind)

Kam: why u say such thing? u saw her with other guys?

Me: ehz? how u know? ya i SAW Ade with guy(this is an obvious statement. i though he got the hint..ya, he didnt...)

Kam: aiya..maybe her sch mate la...

Me: o...like that ar...may be lor, none of my problem oso =)

Bor is a ns man, how can he ever go back to be a poly student?? argh....(sometimes its amazing how stupid people can get ya...)

end of 2nd installment =)
let me know got ppl support anot leh? =P

Cheerz,
Ron

veron_ron84
23-02-2010, 02:30 PM
3rd installment

Bor is a ns man, how can he ever go back to be a poly student?? argh....(sometimes its amazing how stupid people can get ya...)

So days went on and i happen to spot them one day,this time i am not in a car, and i decided to confront them...

i walk faster trying to catch up with them to supprise them, and we i finally caught up with them, Ade was alone and Bor was nowhere to be found, i walk up to Ade..

Me: Hey Ade, long time no see~

Ade: !! Ron?!! what are u doing here?

Me: ?what kind of question are u asking? i lived nearby wad...U are the Fishy one, why are u doing here? haha(act blur)

Ade: ..o...er...(she looks panic and shocked, to see me, i think she is running in her mind if i saw what i 've seen, seeing her paniced and shocked makes me wanna laugh, i guess i am sadist)

Me: going out with ur boy boy har?haha (i cut her off and carry on acting blur)

Ade: yu..yup i am waiting for him, he always late one lor, so angry with him( i can see a sense of relief from her look, thinking i didnt saw her and Bor, she even try to act angry-.-).

Me: o...its like that one ma...( changing to my serious tone..)

Me: ya...i guess its man nature to dress up in proper so as to create better image when they are going out with other guy's girlfriend...(i said while starring into her eyes)

Ade: hehe ya lor, guy's like that.. !!! what u mean? what other guy's girlfriend?( see, sometime its amazing how stupid people can get^^)

Me: huh?! mai act blur la, u think i am chair mie(blind) or 3yr old gina? (my stare never leave her eyes, and she turn away, avoiding my stares)

Ade: Huh? i dun get you? u are confusing me? (she starts to panic again..haha)

Me: u really wan me to spell out everything meh? i treat u like a friend but i treat Kam as my BUDDY leh...What the Fark?? what has he done to deserve such treatment? i never knew u are this kind of people!

Before she can say anything, i turn around and walk off...she didnt even dare to call me name, let alone to catch up with me.. in fact, i got no intention to let Kam know, i though by letting nature takes its course, they will break off eventually..maybe Kam will never know about this shit, and he will not leave any bad memories...I reach home and got a call, i look at the Caller Id and its from Ade..

Ade: hello? i am looking for Ron?

Me: What the fark u want? u call my hand phone and say u looking for Ron?who else will answer this call? KAM??

Ade: no no no...thats no what i meant...sorry..sorry..

Me: sorry for what? what u want?(starting to sound impatient)

Ade: er...

Me: what?!!(louder volume)

She start to cry...what the hell, i hate it when girls cry, it will make me look so useless...so i control my temper and talk in a more normal tone...

Me: yes...how can i help u?

Ade: i am sorry,sob.

Me: no..just tell me what u want..(i m getting irritated)

Ade: can u dun tell Kam anything?sob, i dun want to hurt him..sob

Me: hurt lampa, u did all these thing and u except not to hurt him? u siao si bo?

Ade: i didnt mean to..sob,sob

now i am at the edge and i cannot tahan liao, i burst out..."Look, call me only when u can speak properly, ok? i dun tok to retarded people,k..." BRAB!
i end the call without saying hi(damm rude, i hate when people does that to me,haha).

In a minute, "Beep""Beep", i've got a message~

"Ron, we need to talk, promise me u will not let Kam Know, ok? i will do anything. please..." i didnt even reply(no manners...ya i know), at that point of time, i DID NOT have the intention to Blackmail or threaten her or whatsoever, to me, she is "still" my buddy's(which ever one) girl friend!...

Coming up, what has Ade got to offer to keep my mouth shut?

End of 3rd installment~^^

Cheerz,
Ron

tyro
24-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Interesting story. Your next instalment please.

Cheonging101
24-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Coming up, what has Ade got to offer to keep my mouth shut?

She shut your mouth by shutting her mouth... with your cock?

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Bonks & More Bonks :)

Nowdays girls can sure do ANYTHING :D

veron_ron84
25-02-2010, 12:00 PM
4th installment

"Ron, we need to talk, promise me u will not let Kam Know, ok? i will do anything. please..." i didnt even reply(no manners...ya i know), at that point of time, i DID NOT have the intention to Blackmail or threaten her or whatsoever, to me, she is "still" my buddy's(which ever one) girl friend!...

Seriously speaking.. i dun think there is anybro out there believe me if i said i expect nothing inreturn for keeping mute,lol, i was a horny virgin back then! But the fact is that i really Don't Dare (hum ji) to request for any inmoral stuff. Ade is "still" my buddy's girlfriend, i treasure friendship more than lust...haha.. So first thing first, without replying to Ade, i called Kam for a tea session for our next book out, as i was going to book in(kanna DO, Tmd, but good thing is a sunday, camp empty. Fast forward to the tea session... we talk cock bla bla bla, i am trying to figure out how to test him without arousing his suspicious...

Me: brother...i got something serious thats bothering me...i need ur advice...

Kam: ya?

Me: u know i never woo girl before...right...?

Kam: ya?

Me: i think i am in love...(fake)

Kam: wah~~~ which girl?

Me: aiya, say liao u oso don't know.. but i am troubled... she got boyfriend liao, should i just let it go?

Kam: boyfriend so what? wah lao, now is 21st century liao leh, best man wins leh..

Me: but very cheebai leh...she and the boy friend just started relationship, they just broke off then patch again..

Kam: aiya fark care la, they broke off before means the glass got crake, no matter how u stick or patch, the scar is still there one lor...

Me: but... its a farker act leh...

Kam: fark la, don't care, i support u!

Me: lampa, u support me, of course u ok la, u not the guy ma...

Kam: aiya, the world is cruel...if Ade were to leave me for another guy, i ren ming(resign to my fate)...anyway, i don't love her anymore, u know de what.. she ask for patch... so i ok lor...

Me: really meh? u don't love her, u patch with her for fark? toying with her feeling ar...later u got karma( i mean it)

Kam: no la, i don't want to disappoint her ma, let it be lor, i got no girlfriend oso, and i don't hate her... so ok la..

Me: hai... what kind of world are we living in, there is no trust..

Kam: haha, don't think too much, just go for it~! i support u!

In this case, i got the "green" light from Kam, not that he don't care, its that i comfirm he is ok losing Ade... and things may turn out to be fun, provided if i am caution enough. next is Bor.. i call him, didn't bother meeting him, he must be having his good times with Ade, and he too "supported" me and claim that even if he is the boyfriend, he is willing to let go of the girl(ya right...farker..PIU!)..though i did announce i hate this kind of act( snatching other's girlfriend). Since i got "green light"( not as in they ask me to responses to Ade's Willingness to do anything, and they did not know, they were not supposed to know), i decided to play along...

I called Ade during the weekdays when i am in camp, but zuo bo in my office, ya PCs got one small office to themselves. Ade was surpprised that i called her..

Me: Hey Ade...hows everything..

Ade: Hi Ron...fine...how are u?

Me: Me?... not good...its toturing(haha) to know what my buddy is under going and i can do nothing to help him, he is a nice guy u know...U broke the news to him liao?

Ade: ...er..e..no..?

Me: !! what the fark?!! what are u waiting for? huh??!!(i was actually happy as she didnt told"him" anything, but i did not know who is the He, of course i am refering to Bor, but she might mistaken for Kam)

Ade: i don't know how to... and i don't want to hurt him...

Me: what about Bor? he knows that i am aware of u 2?

Ade: no...i didnt tell him anything, i went home straight, tell him that i am not feeling well..

Me(so i am the owner of the game liao~! i can set the rules now, hahaha, interesting right? Kam still thought that Ade loves him, Bor enjoying his "adultery" with Ade, unaware of what i know, and Ade is willing to do anything to keep my mouth shut..how ever i got to make sure Ade's willingness)

Me: how long u intend to keep it from Kam( i memtion the name now, so as to make her more guilty)? u want me to tell him straight? i am very troubled...

Ade: !!!no no no no!!, please don't tell him anything, please....

Me: but he is my friend leh!!

Ade: Sob..i will do anything u want, just don't tell him... please....

Me: stop crying can anot? i am not asking u to jump of the rooftop-.-(irritated again). By The Way, what do u mean by "anything" huh? u trying to bribe me? or do anything funny to me?

Ade: nonono, i am not... i .. i .. i don't know...just do anything ...u want..

Me: i still don't feel comfortable...i got stuff to do.. bye..

Brab!, i end the call again without her "Byes". At that point of time, i was shaking...and nervous... what if she record the conversation? the table would have turned...! so now i am the one being amazed by my own stupidlity...But whats the worst case? all of them lose, and i got nothing, as i didnt memtion what i want, i said i dont felt comfortable~haha, arse saved!

i booked out the following weekend...i sms Ade: hey!, where are u? minutes later, Ade replied: outside lor, shopping...
I sms ade: with who? Bor? which shopping mall?
Ade replied: ya...with him... at XX shopping mall...
I sms Ade: we need to talk, come to XXX in 30 mins time, don't make me wait...
Ade replied: how? dont make things difficult for me can? i am with him now...
I sms Ade: what difficult? u did it to urself, and i don't care, see u in 28 mins time..i repeat... dun make me wait...(ya...army demanding style!)

up next.. my evil twin took over me...

Cheerz,
Ron

veron_ron84
25-02-2010, 12:39 PM
wah... sian... com dc-ed, got to rewrite the 5th installment... =P

eeemen
25-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Another camper and supported here. Thanks for sharing

D!ckster
25-02-2010, 01:31 PM
...got to rewrite the 5th installment...
Don't worry...the bros here are generally quite patient...as long as you dun make us wait for weeks or months or years...:D

Punder
25-02-2010, 02:06 PM
hehe.. i can wait! :D

griffon
25-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Please update soonest possible, bro.

veron_ron84
26-02-2010, 11:25 AM
thanks bros, for the support, 5th installment will be up soon~^^ stay tuned

Cheerz,
Ron

veron_ron84
26-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Ok, this is my revised 5th installment, i am going to keep the section shorter as i am afraid of the sudden power cut off due to renovation at my office...

My evil twin took over me...

Ade was 10mins late when she arrived, i was slipping my slurppy. It was a good day, the weather is windy and sunny, so is my mood..Ade was in her spett top and a white mini skirt, those tight fitting ones, can see she must be wearing a G-string or thong..(hmmm, i think i spoile their intention to do whatever they planned to"do",hahaha)

Ade: sorry sorry, he insisted in sending me home, so...i came from home...sorry..

Me: you are late, for whatever reason, you are late... your time management sucks...

Ade: sorry, i d...

Me: cut the crap, late mean late...

Ade was silent and looked at the ground, now i got the attention for the surrounding crowd..1st reason: Ade is wearing damm revealing outfits, 2ndly she is looking down, protraiting a "Unreasonable Boyfriend unhappy with the innocent Girlfriend" image...what the...

Me: u want to buy anything?(we walked pass a 7-11)

Ade: no...i am fine..

Me: up to you...

I lead the way with Ade following me..at that point of time, i did not know why i want Ade to meet me, neither did i know where was i heading... soon, i found us at the void deck of my block(ya the XXX place was around my area, so...yup, i enter the lift and Ade followed, "good" i was thinking to my self. Due to the fact that my parents were oversea, my house was empty, i went straight to my room and pointed at my door.

Me: close and lock it,i don't want any one to hear our conversation.( like ya...who is there to eardrop?)

without any resistance, Ade react exactly to my command.

Pointed at the floor carpet, i said "sit", and there she is, sitting on the carpet, "wah...so ting hua?, this is going to be fun!"

Me: first thing first, have you told him?

Ade: ...no...

Me: ok...did u "intend" to tell him?

Ade: i don't know...i really don't know...

Me: so u are trying to advoid him la...?

Ade: no...i still find time for him...

Me: whatever...i want to know what have you done with him.

Ade: who?

Me: Both?!!

Ade: er...i only kiss and pet with kam...and blow him sometime...

Ade fall silent after saying kam..

Me: eh? can carry on anot? u need me to response a? huh?

Ade: huh? no no, thats all for Kam, i didn't do much with Bor cause i still feel guilty when i am went him...so...ya...

Me: fark! don't try to smoke me, you wear like this to meet him and you tell me you did not fark him? slut!

Ade: no...i... just...i just kissed him and blow him only..

Me: why would you blow him? he is not your bf leh...

Ade: he says he wanted the same treatmen as Kam..so ..i...

Me: so you give in and blow him? fucking slut! how many times you blown him?

Ade: one or two times only...

Me: Cheebai!! you want to tell me the truth anot?? or you want me to call him and ask him myself?!!(ya, i was getting annoyed with her untruthness)

Ade: no! no! no!, i confess...please don't let anyone know! i will tell you the truth... i don't know how many times, almost every time i meet him, he want me to blow him...

Me: ok.... since when?

Ade: when? when i start giving him blowjob?

Me: fark you, when did this unfaithness start?

Ade: 3months ago...

Me: ...( i was speechless...i never knew..it had been 3 months since..just how long is this girl going to continue such relationship if i did not spot them...isn't there any true relationship?...i was wondering...is it true that all Mr finish last?...i was confused, do girls like jerks? and bastards?...what the fark is this...)

end of 6th installment

Please give me some opinions~^^ still on the right track?

Cheerz,
Ron

ben1978
26-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Another camper and supported here. Thanks for sharing

veron_ron84
01-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Me: ...( i was speechless...i never knew..it had been 3 months since..just how long is this girl going to continue such relationship if i did not spot them...isn't there any true relationship?...i was wondering...is it true that all Mr nice guy finish last?...i was confused, do girls like jerks? and bastards?...what the fark is this...)

6th installment

Me: ... how could u... how did it start...? i want it in details...

Ade: ... you know that time, when me and Kam's relationship was rocky..and i suddenly didn't contact you... Bor talked to me, he was there... when he and you were not there... he was there...and kam... he is never there, i didn't even know if he still loves me or not after the patch up...(woman's 6th instinct huh? ZUN!) i can't feel the love..so Bor came, and he consoled me...he gave me the sense of security, and he treasured me alot...so this is how it start, we talked on the phone longer than i talked to you or him...( wah... thats plenty), so ya...

Me: and you blew him? when...

Ade: ... its at a shopping mall when we went out that time, and he was holding my hand, and i do feel the b/g relationship.. we caught a movie(bro and sis know which shopping mall liao right? north area got how many shopping mall that screen movies) and during the movie, he hold my hand, and he suddenly kissed me...

Ade: ...

Me: then?!

Ade: ..then we made out in the cinema...then he says he cannot take it and said he wanted to leave, he pulled me into the toliet when we are on the way out. he tol me that he want to release...

Me: so you went in and blew him??slut..

ade: ..no...he went in to one of the cubical and masturbate..i was scared that he will rape me...but he didn't, all he did was to pump his cock..thats all, he said that he is satisfied by looking at me while he is masterbating..so i just stood there..

Me: then?

Ade: then he cannot cum, so he request that i kiss him, so we made out while he is masterbuting..but soon he say he tired, want me to help him, so i helped him, i don't know why i did that..but...i helped him to masterbate..suddenly he touch my boobs..i was scare, i never did this kind of things in the toilet before..i don't know whats in my mind, and i let him carry on touching my boobs...i really don't know...

Me: eh...hallo, don't sound like a victim, Kam is the victim, and you are enjoying it all along...right? slut

Ade: ...after helping him for a while, he says that i got good skill and good figure(consider ok), he kept sweet talking to me, i was so scare that people may hear us... and after sometime, he want me to blow him, he say he will not come untill i blow him, i rejected him, but he was sweet talking to me, so...i blown him...i am sorry...

Me: mai sorry... you blown him for the 1st time, and now you are STILL blowing him, that means you enjoy it la..and you want to what... but where you normally blow him?

Ade: sometime in the multi-storey carpar, changing room, toilet and starcase...

Me: not in his house?

Ade: no...i don't want to go up, i scare people saw us...

Me: ur house?

Ade: once, that time was very late, and he poped up at my house..

Me: what about your family? they never hear the sound meh?

Ade: they were all overseas...

Me: and what are you doing at that point of time when he popped up?

Ade: i was talking on the phone...

Me: with...?

Ade: kam...

Me: ....you damm farking daring hor? talking to your boyfriend while sucking his friend's dick?

Ade: ...he say if i don't blow him, he will talk loudly so that Kam can hear his voice from the other end...

Me: ...eh...sounds like you kanna threaten leh, you can call out his name when u saw him at the door step and ask him what he want, and let Kam talk to him la, you did not! because you want whatever things that is gonna happens to happen! correct me if i am wrong!

Ade: ....(silent again)...

Me: ... now... back to you and me....

Ade: ??( she looked up but advoid my stares...)

Me: you said you will do anything to keep me mute right....

Ade: ...yes...but...

Me: But?!! you think you still have room to neogociate with me?

Ade: ... no...

Me: now...before i start...i will make the rules...understand?

Ade: yes...

Me: 1st thing 1st, in front of every body, u shall call me RON... behind every body...you will call me... master...understand? and i will name you as "slut" behind doors..understand?

Ade: !!

Me: UNDERSTAND?!?!?!

Ade: y..ye..yes..!

Me: YES WHAT?!!!

Ade: ye..yes..mas..master...

Me: good, thank you..and 2ndly, i want to to carry on your life as though nothing had happen, understand? you are Kam's girlfriend, and Bor is your fling under the table...and i am Kam and Bor's buddy, and you are my buddy's girlfriend, understand?

Ade: ...yes...mas..master...

Me: good girl! next if the command.. when i folded up my arm while saying something to you in front of everybody, thats my command, behind every body...well.. there is no need to, understand?

Ade: yes..master..

Me: very good! hmmm for a start, you will...

coming up.. 7th installment!

hmmm, bros please respond~if it is still good~^^

Cheerz,
Ron

eeemen
23-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Sorry been away, so now catching up with old threads ;)

So bro TS, where are you or this is it? Getting nowhere now?:confused:

Romany
23-03-2010, 04:05 PM
It is good. And I am anxious for more.

stupendous
23-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Quite good indeed. Please carry on to display your talent.

red_squirrel
23-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Bro, NS days sia ...
I was " Suffer in Silence Plus Extra Confinement " !!

SISPEC as a specialist? That's hard life bro.