PDA

View Full Version : My friend's handphone

squirt
22-02-2010, 02:49 PM
This happened last week. I was invited to a friend's wedding. This friend, myself and another girl which I shall call Haz used to be a group in my former company(because we joined company same time). I had since switched to another company and Haz also to another company. So when my friend has a wedding banquet, she invited me and Haz along also.

It had been almost 2 years since I last met Haz. We used to go out alot after work in my ex company. Haz is a gal-next-door type with long silky hair. Face so-so, not those model/car gal type. Just normal, can see. I'm not good at describing physique like some bros here. Ex-colleagues knew I was chasing her, but in the end she chose another new comer (let's call him Tan) that joined my ex-company 6 months after Haz and I joined. I was quite upset and this was one reason why I quitted. Even though I quitted, we still meet up once a while for drinks. It's only about one year ago that I stopped seeing her.

Anyway, since we both live in the North, I offered her to fetch her to hotel and back home. That day, she wore a pink dress. Very nice dress. Just like normal, we finish the wedding dinner and then I sent her home. After that, I continue my way home. After I parked my car, I saw a handphone on the passenger seat. I wanted to call Haz but of course can't do it. Stupid me. So I just bring it home and wait for Haz to call. While waiting, I thought why not see see her sms, photos and videos.

First, I browse through her sms. I went into her boyfriend's folder and read the sms. The exchanges were very naughty. Below are some examples(not in order):

bf: honey, I miss the way u ride me…
bf: I cant than u sucks me…

I read one dated on Jan 2007. That was the time when we were still at the same company and I was hot chasing after her. That day was our company's dinner and dance. I remember that night after our dinner, I offered to send Haz back home. At first, she agreed. But during the dinner, her present boyfriend Tan chatted her up and after that, Haz told me she is going out with Tan. Wa lao, so late liao, close to 12am midnight still going out. If you have been in such situation, you will know how sucks the feeling is like. I also lousy, told her if she do not want to go home yet, I can go out with her. Don't know how to chase girl is like that. Of course she still chose to go out with Tan. From the SMS, I discovered they fucked that night. Somemore Haz lost her virginity that night.

Read liao I then recall my feelings that time. Damn lousy. But never mind, what over is over. So I proceed to check out her photos. Win liao. There is a folder that contains her love making session with Tan. About 20+ photos. I saved them to my laptop. Then check out the videos. Got two clips. One showing her riding on Tan with her face facing the camera. Another one shows her face with sperm and her tongue licking on Tan's head.

To be continue....

pusslicker
22-02-2010, 03:05 PM
nice start....
anymore....

JIU XING
22-02-2010, 03:19 PM
very gd start...setting tentage here... more pls ts...:D

silverblue
22-02-2010, 03:29 PM
any chances of sharing the photos and videos? :p

gyrfalcon
22-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Please continue with your fabulous story.

squirt
22-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Handphone rings.

It's Haz. Needless to say, I offered to send the phone to her house. As she is in the process of taking off her makeup, it's not convenient for her to go to void deck to meet me. So I told her I will go to her house directly.

It's close to 1.45am when I reach her house. Haz already changes into her nightwear. She invited me to her room cos her parents already sleeping. I passed her the handphone. I also don't know how to start , just chit chat a bit here and there since so long never meet liao. Then I gay siao say her handphone got confidential materials eh. Lucky it's me found, not others. Her face change.

Haz: What did you see?
Me: Aiya, you know lor. Those photos and videos. Nothing to do just now waiting so see see.
Haz: You are so rude to see people's stuff.
Me: Sorry la. Don't worry I won't let other people see. Don't worry.
(Siao, her face turn black. I really sucks at talking).
Haz: You copy them to your computer liao?
Me:(Now then I understand why her face turn black). oh. yaya..sorry. accidentally. (Kan jingo liao).
Haz: Pass them to me. I want you to delete them.
Me: i didn't bring. Never mind la. I promised I will not share them.

Haz suddenly turned watery. She asked me to delete them if I still treat her as friend. I say cannot la. I really like to keep them. I told her I last time love her a lot, always want some close up photos of her but don't have. Then she ask me what must she do so that I will delete them. I told her I want to do the same thing like what Tan has enjoy.

Haz thought for a while, then want me to swear that I will delete them after she let me have her body. I promise her I will bring her to my house and delete them before her eyes. So she seem more assured. She ask me when I want to do it. I then slowly touch her and kiss her mouth to mouth.

Haz felt hesitant at first, but then slowly she relaxed and my hand started to roam her breasts. My hand goes under her t-shirt and her bra and starts to twist her nipple. Then my hand goes to the back and unhook her bra. I took off her T-shirt and bra and bury my face to her breasts and lick like there is no tomorrow. Haz also moan a little, although I can sense her reluctance. She wasn't really participating in the session. I then took down her shorts and her undie together and throw them to the floor. I undress my self and bury my face to her pussy, licking like wild fire. Even though Haz was reluctant, my constant stimulating of her sexual organs manage to cause her to leak some love juice also. I see that no matter how I lick, her wetness remains just that little. After my tongue tired, I just mount her and start pumping. But she suddenly say use condom. I don't have so I bo chap. Keep continue thrusting. After some thrusts, she also stop asking about the condom.It wasn't too difficult to penetrate her. I guess her experience with Tan had loosen her hole liao. I just pump and pump. When I want to come, I stopped and rest awhile, I knew everything will be over once I come. I check out my little bro and there are a lot of this white stuff. I can't imagine these belong to Haz, the gal I always fantasize while masturbating. I scoop some of the white stuff and eat it. I know it's pervatic. You can check out my "Most pervert things done" thread. Lots of perverts around.

After that, I turn Haz around and do her doggie. After some deep thrusts, I stop again to rest. Haz seemed want to get the thing over fast and turn me on my back and start riding up down up down. My hands roam two breasts and they bounce and bounce. After about 2 minutes of constant riding, I really cannot than liao. Arhhh….Haz quickly withdraw and handle my bro so that it will not squirt everywhere. Haz just use her left hand to hold all my sperm. But as I was too excited, there were some sperm that shoot too far and landed on her bed.

After that, we quickly changed and I ask whether she want to follow me to my house to see me delete her files. I thought she will trust me, but she don't. She want to follow me to my house. Damn…ok loh so I just bring her back my house.

To be continue…

alkk6628
22-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Bros,

Pls share some picts.

Thanks

pusslicker
22-02-2010, 03:44 PM
bro... the story end so fast ah????

squirt
22-02-2010, 03:50 PM
In the car, we were both silent. When I reach home, it was amost 3am liao. I brought her to my room. I closed the door and locked the door. I hug Haz from behind and want to lick her ear. Haz turn around and push me back. Too greedy. I wanted a second round. Haz will not allow me. I also don't know how to convince her otherwise. I damn lousy at talking. I told her I want a second time. Haz will not. She told me we already agree to delete her files after fucking her. She will not let me have the second time. I told her if no second time, I will not delete the files. She say if I don't delete she will call police.

Once the police word mention, my cock also soft liao. Actually it's soft all the way since I came in her house. I just greedy, want second round. If can do, also don't know can hard or not. I thought since I already fucked her and she will not call police if I just delete the files, I should let the matter go. So ok, I open my macbook and want to delete the files. She stopped me, ask me where the files are. She manually deleted the files herself, also emptying the trash. So don't trust me. I also quite sad since we used to be very good friends.

After she deleted the files, I offered to send her home. Gentleman mah. After I open my house door, she just zoom out and walk away, not even a bye. I want to close my door but she already enter the life and go liao. So sad.

I came back to my room. I looked at my macbook. I look at the time capsule. I love you, Apple.

The End.

squirt
22-02-2010, 03:55 PM
bro... the story end so fast ah????

Real story of course so fast. You think got still got chance to meet for more sessions meh? When I SMS her next morning to apologise for taking advantage, she reply me "DO NOT CONTACT ME ANYMORE. I WILL NOT REPLY ANY SMS OR CALL FROM YOU. BASTARD"

I reply another sorry message but no reply after that. I also let it go lah since already like 1 year didn't meet. Friend like not friend anymore also. Yi jing zhuan dao le. Don't want to push too far also.

squirt
22-02-2010, 03:58 PM
any chances of sharing the photos and videos? :p

If I share, what if she come across it and report police? She just a normal girl, not like some sluts who post nude or bikini photos online everywhere. I will not compromise her privacy.

As far as I'm concern, the photos does not exist anymore. Thanks for understanding.

pusslicker
22-02-2010, 04:05 PM
anyway nice short story from.....

summerguy79
22-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Bo liao story...waste of time...

younggun
22-02-2010, 04:23 PM
bro ya delete d pics frm d time capsule?

dirtymonk82
22-02-2010, 04:30 PM
I came back to my room. I looked at my macbook. I look at the time capsule. I love you, Apple.

You're the man. Hahahhaaa

bus72
22-02-2010, 04:43 PM
wah tak boleh tahan sia... btw u STILL having the photos and video ar? wah you pro ar... skeli she burnt ur "time capsule" then u know... zz

ginko
22-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Nice story and i guess some pic and video will b share soon.. Thanks in advance..:)

grRsS
22-02-2010, 07:14 PM
wha bro.. time capsule eh?

bully
22-02-2010, 07:18 PM
ISo don't trust me. I also quite sad since we used to be very good friends.

Should be the other way round! :p

Btw if the story you imagine is true, she very lucky coz she never choose you. :D

Saereht
22-02-2010, 07:28 PM
sorry bro, i mac book idiot.

whats time capsule?

is it same as those recovery thingy for window?

bigbuffalo
22-02-2010, 08:03 PM
After she deleted the files, I offered to send her home. Gentleman mah. I came back to my room. I looked at my macbook. I look at the time capsule. I love you, Apple.The End.

if what you have done can be called gentlemanly acts...rapist and extortioist are angels too.........:confused:

squirt
22-02-2010, 08:13 PM
sorry bro, i mac book idiot.

whats time capsule?

is it same as those recovery thingy for window?

Yes. Something like that. It's a wireless router with built-in hardrive. Whenever I connect my macbook at home to the router, it will do incremental backup. I do not have to click any "backup" button. It just do so in the background so long as I connect to my router.

joew2005
22-02-2010, 08:25 PM
oh ..... ya ..... it ain't over till it's over.

elephanto
22-02-2010, 09:03 PM
TS, I think u r a despicable coward.

No class, big mouth, totally fuck-up.

Remember your sperm stain on her bed ? She can still report you to police for rape.

I despise this Haiz too, for allowing herself to be treated like slut by that Tan & yourself.

darksiders
22-02-2010, 11:14 PM
nice short story bro

reminded all of us to handle nude pics and vids with care
delete = not deleted !

Max77
23-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Hmmm...if the story is true, u better pray she break up wif her bf soon...

But still...thanks for sharing :p

SharkMan
23-02-2010, 12:48 AM
TS, you're a FUCKING BASTARD!

Scum of the human race. May your ass be fuck by the elephant and you rot in hell...

daonterop
23-02-2010, 01:57 AM
Dude, you're really unkind.

Seriously, what kinda pleasure do you derive from unconsensual sex really?

Disappointing.

rh8611
23-02-2010, 02:20 AM

Btw if the story you imagine is true, she very lucky coz she never choose you. :D

same sentiment too! hope the story is not true.. poor gal.. bad karma..

tomben79
23-02-2010, 02:48 AM
just post her photos n vids la... karma time... if she is so nice, she already wun let u take advantage...

walle
23-02-2010, 02:52 AM
Handphone rings.

Haz: What did you see?
Me: Aiya, you know lor. Those photos and videos. Nothing to do just now waiting so see see.
Haz: You are so rude to see people's stuff.
Me: Sorry la. Don't worry I won't let other people see. Don't worry.
(Siao, her face turn black. I really sucks at talking).
Haz: You copy them to your computer liao?
Me:(Now then I understand why her face turn black). oh. yaya..sorry. accidentally. (Kan jingo liao).
Haz: Pass them to me. I want you to delete them.
Me: i didn't bring. Never mind la. I promised I will not share them.

Haz suddenly turned watery. She asked me to delete them if I still treat her as friend. I say cannot la. I really like to keep them. I told her I last time love her a lot, always want some close up photos of her but don't have. Then she ask me what must she do so that I will delete them. I told her I want to do the same thing like what Tan has enjoy.
Haz thought for a while, then want me to swear that I will delete them after she let me have her body. I promise her I will bring her to my house and delete them before her eyes. So she seem more assured. She ask me when I want to do it. I then slowly touch her and kiss her mouth to mouth.

To be continue…
if this story is real, you ARE ONE MOTHERFUCKER、、、do u know she can sued u for threatening and raping???:eek:

goodpartner
23-02-2010, 03:19 AM
Then she ask me what must she do so that I will delete them.

The lesson for gals to learn here is NOT to nego under such circumstances. Why ask and even offer? Just demand it to be done or else report to police, or ask your bf, brother or father to cum to your aid. Nothing to be shameful (even to your brother/father) having these photos in your phone but they will accompany you to his home to get them deleted or else! :rolleyes::D

The gals can still make a police report now.

zhienteddy
23-02-2010, 05:58 PM
if this story is real, you ARE ONE MOTHERFUCKER、、、do u know she can sued u for threatening and raping???:eek:

dun be jealous la fren

tattybear
23-02-2010, 07:48 PM
cheng ren zhi wei~~ bad move...

bus72
23-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Dude i agree with all here! you are one ironic idiot guy i have ever met... you are one lame guy who keeps girls nude pic for no fu*king reason even though you have a back.. maybe IS YOU ARE THE ONE who is jealous bah not we all.. huh ur school nvr teach you before ar.. RESPECT PEOPLE privacy la... if this was in STOMP.. Gong xi to you la.. this is worst that a bomb threat!

lj69
23-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Pls lah! dont do that lah! Really bad karma!

PoseidonTeddy
23-02-2010, 08:40 PM
You're one messed up dude. Threatening a girl that you once like for sex. Shameless blackmailing. How low can one go? I would take you as the lowest benchmark. You said you feel sad. You ought to. Then again, so are all of us. Sad for you.

Seriously.

HotSpot881
23-02-2010, 08:41 PM
His intention is just to share only mah.. and has achieve the objective of being here i.e. encourage the spirit of sharing, not what they done is bad or good lah

All good people will not visit here also

Sure there are more out there unreported and worst not willing to share. So, we just enjoy whatever story posted.

Eager2enter
23-02-2010, 11:36 PM
i dun think u even ever love her at all.
all u did was lust for her body.

bugmenot
23-02-2010, 11:53 PM

Totally agreed bro!! But it's a story that might spell trouble if she changed hr mind and cried the word.... "RAPE" ....

arrdwolf_77
24-02-2010, 12:20 AM
why cannot just sit back and enjoy the story?????:confused:

walle
24-02-2010, 02:23 AM
dun be jealous la fren

Oh No, I am not jealous, I just simply look down on this single cell bastard who take advantage of ppl. REM! Wat goes around turn around! TS u better dun have daughters, wife or even gf if not hahaha......u know wat will happen to them? KARMA! If you wan to fark either go sian someone or pay someone, NOT BY THREAT! One day the gal returned to blackmail u den u feel like fire buring ur arse:eek:

Top Dog
24-02-2010, 02:54 AM
Assuming that this whole episode is more than a figment of your imagination, there is also a possibilty that the girl fancied you too to some extent. Otherwise, I don't think any woman with half a brain would let you hump her to get back some pics & clips as she could have easily used the law to bust you there and then.

Nakedlee
24-02-2010, 02:55 AM
Wah you are one dirty ass hole lo...I dun think you love her before la... If she smart enough i think you kena sue for raping Liao...

catgal22
24-02-2010, 06:58 AM
hi everyone,
I'm kinda new here. I wanna ask he can be sued ?

Cos i have a similiar problem too..

Top Dog
24-02-2010, 11:43 AM
hi everyone,
I'm kinda new here. I wanna ask he can be sued ?

Cos i have a similiar problem too..

From the legal perspective, in short, I don't think that the lady would stand much of a chance maintaining a civil action against him for several reasons. From what I can see, she won't get far pleading factors like duress; undue influence; or coercion.

However, I must add that there are usually peculiarities in each incident that may make it different from the other. This would also make the remedies available to each victim different. If you can furnish the details, one of us here would be able to explain your rights/options etc. to you.

timeagle
24-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Thats not cool what you did but she will probably let it slide. Just take this as a lesson and dont do such asinine things again next time.

You should have filmed your session w her now that would be a STORY!!!

Savanna
24-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Handphone rings.

I check out my little bro and there are a lot of this white stuff. I can't imagine these belong to Haz, the gal I always fantasize while masturbating. I scoop some of the white stuff and eat it. I know it's pervatic. You can check out my "Most pervert things done" thread. Lots of perverts around.

To be continue…

I think the white stuff that you ate could be Tan's Sperm!!! :eek:

elephanto
24-02-2010, 12:41 PM
The main post end with something dramatic ...... a line referring to the time capsule.

Hmmmm, this would make an eccentric but excellent marketing scenerio from a apple fanatic promoting the wonders of 'Time Capsule TM' ?!

Just a thought :cool:

catgal22
24-02-2010, 01:05 PM
From the legal perspective, in short, I don't think that the lady would stand much of a chance maintaining a civil action against him for several reasons. From what I can see, she won't get far pleading factors like duress; undue influence; or coercion.

However, I must add that there are usually peculiarities in each incident that may make it different from the other. This would also make the remedies available to each victim different. If you can furnish the details, one of us here would be able to explain your rights/options etc. to you.

Well he claim to have taken my video, n extort me for money. When i say i wanna see the video lst, he keep givin me excuses.

terrible ted
24-02-2010, 01:52 PM

Very smooth.

squirt
24-02-2010, 01:54 PM
To those who do not agree with what I did, I am fine with your opinions.

For me, it think the happening is something unexpected. Didn't expect can make it out with Haz except during own fantasy. When it happen in reality, it's really very tranquil. Too bad didn't shoot inside and only one time only. But it's enough lah.

I am not afraid she report to police because we were very good friends and I trust she will not report after believing my have deleted the files. Hmm, come to thin of it, I think I better delete them from my local disk and transfer online. The userid and password only remember in my brain.

kevinlee
24-02-2010, 02:01 PM
From the legal perspective, in short, I don't think that the lady would stand much of a chance maintaining a civil action against him for several reasons. From what I can see, she won't get far pleading factors like duress; undue influence; or coercion....

Why not? I think she has a good case both before a criminal as well as a civil court. What she did was obviously under coercion because as soon as she had deleted the pictures, she left and swore at him and did not keep in touch. What is written here can also be used as evidence against him! :rolleyes:

timeagle
24-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Why not? I think she has a good case both before a criminal as well as a civil court. What she did was obviously under coercion because as soon as she had deleted the pictures, she left and swore at him and did not keep in touch. What is written here can also be used as evidence against him! :rolleyes:

Plus an online confession.

Top Dog
24-02-2010, 04:14 PM

I hate to tell you this, but the courts do not take an over-simplistic view when concluding that there was coercion. Take a look at Black's Law Dictionary and you'll see the legal definition of 'coercion'. If he had threatened to circulate the pics etc., then, that would have been a different story, but he didn't.

Her subsequent swearing etc. does not mean that she was coerced.

With regards to what is written here, it is not a sworn statement. Secondly, there is no clear offence disclosed pursuant to the provisions of the Penal code. Thirdly, you don't really know the author's identity to use all this against him. In short, my friend, if you think you can use all this and tender it as a confession/admission under the Evidence Act, you will be in for a surprise :)

Top Dog
24-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Well he claim to have taken my video, n extort me for money. When i say i wanna see the video lst, he keep givin me excuses.

I see. This is quite different from the story posted by the thread starter. I assume that the video contains something embarassing for you. How did he get hold of the video (did he record it or stole it)? What was the threat levied against you that made you pay? Any proof of payment from you to him (e.g Internet bank transfer etc.)? Do you have his particulars (so that it would be easy to ID him later for proceedings)?

There is a possibility of nailing this creep in your case and it would be a pleasure to do it.

e_coli_55
24-02-2010, 04:56 PM
lol... better use the empty trash securely function.

Well if the story is true , i guess both sides have fault lah. After sooooo many example online still got lady wanna take such pics and saved in HP... OMG... if want to take at least dont take face lah...

As for Bro Squirt, realli peifu u for telling her you have the pics... Think if is me i will diam diam... Just be friends loh... never know what will hapen in future right.

bus72
24-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Wah one gunshot not enough still want more gunshot ar (put online)?

hardthrob81
24-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Singapore Statutes OnLine (http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/)

Search for Computer Misuse Act, Cap 50A.

I not police so I dunno if hp can be defined to be "computers" under dis Act. But if can, then the person who "steal" photos or videos from a hp can kanna under Sec 3 of this act - unauthorised access to computer material.

Unauthorised access to computer material
3. —(1) Subject to subsection (2), any person who knowingly causes a computer to perform any function for the purpose of securing access without authority to any program or data held in any computer shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 years or to both.
[21/98]

(2) If any damage is caused as a result of an offence under this section, a person convicted of the offence shall be liable to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 7 years or to both.
[21/98]

(3) For the purposes of this section, it is immaterial that the act in question is not directed at —

(a) any particular program or data;

(b) a program or data of any kind; or

(c) a program or data held in any particular computer.

always cover your tracks, and if you come across pictures on someone's memory card, hard disk, handphone, etc, and you wanna save them for PCC, never ever SHARE especially in dis forum cos u never knoe who is surfing e.g. her dad/bro/cousin/ex-bf/etc.

if you share, and the victim finds out and lodge police report, and list you as a suspect, police can seize your pc/laptop/etc and find the photos/videos no matter how you delete them.

go google and find out how to destroy data permanently, once and for all. those cheem programs which try to write "rubbish" data to your disks take too long and are not 100% foolproof.

eeemen
25-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Bro TS, thanks for sharing the story. The moral of this story is dun ever keep anything confidential in your HP, which you are bound to lose and could or may fall into the wrong hands. ;)

walle
25-02-2010, 01:11 PM
well u can report to police saying that he extort and threatening u but this think cant jail him for long or worse might not send him to prison BUT SHOULD STOP THIS BASTARD FINDING YOU PROBLEMS cos you had reported to police if second time occurred and u report again...that where his holiday begin:D

walle
25-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I hate to tell you this, but the courts do not take an over-simplistic view when concluding that there was coercion. Take a look at Black's Law Dictionary and you'll see the legal definition of 'coercion'. If he had threatened to circulate the pics etc., then, that would have been a different story, but he didn't.

Her subsequent swearing etc. does not mean that she was coerced.

With regards to what is written here, it is not a sworn statement. Secondly, there is no clear offence disclosed pursuant to the provisions of the Penal code. Thirdly, you don't really know the author's identity to use all this against him. In short, my friend, if you think you can use all this and tender it as a confession/admission under the Evidence Act, you will be in for a surprise :)

ya dun forget Singapore got something call Chapter 38 for the women one leh:eek:

bugmenot
25-02-2010, 05:12 PM
I think the white stuff that you ate could be Tan's Sperm!!! :eek:

Haha!! That's a good 1!! :D

Top Dog
25-02-2010, 06:01 PM
ya dun forget Singapore got something call Chapter 38 for the women one leh:eek:

Cap 38 is the Children And Young Persons Act and that only applies to anyone below the age of 16. That won't be applicable herein.