PDA

View Full Version : My First HC Experience

hidingplace
22-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Hi All Bros,

Super 40 year old newbie here!

After reading all the guides on GL and HC, I finally plug up my courage and walked up the a "Spa" along Jln Sultan. Not any recommended ones, you know, trying to be descreet.

Whoah! It was really dark inside, I was quickly wis-off into a small room after a quick registration(Put in my real nric as advised by all bros here.).

No shower in the room, was thinking to myself, "how to wash off later arh?"

After a short wait, a mature looking masseur came in. Looks like late 30s. Ok looking, not that old. Saw her nice cleavage so I said to myself, "Ok lah" mature a bit nevermind.

I was asked to take off my clothes totally, was thinking "luckily no need to wear disposable underwear, cos I quite big size, dun know if disposable will fit"

So we started with "mo-sha", rubbing with sand massage, actually quite relaxing. Skill not bad, but she spents a lot of time "mo-sha"ing my didi, maybe hinting she has special service.

Finally she ask me if I want a HJ or TJ. Arh? What's TJ? "Tit-Job" hahaha. Use her boobs lah... then I asked about FJ. What the shit, CANNOT! Says can make appt outside next time. *knn* must wait next time. So try TJ lor.

Left %@!#& and ^$^

Sorry, bros, not enough experience to rate the service but no need to as I do not recommend.

Desperate, I tried a Cat40 GL, will tell you guys more in the GL section otherwise kana slam...

Tigeregit
22-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Bro, play safe, me only go for massage, just got a session with one girl from this forum. Told her only massage she was so surprise and say that this is her first encounter. I will never never go for FJ.