PDA

View Full Version : guys got any cheaper than $40 and nice?

byasam
21-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Im new here so i would like to get to know more

KinJioKar
23-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Im new here so i would like to get to know more
Are you a Singaporean?

oscar676
23-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Today got some time, so after lunch, go and try to fuck some aunties.

Walk around, did not see any aunties I wanna fuck.

Then walked into H11, saw Rm 10. Fair, tall woman in her late 30s to early 40s give me a nice smile. I am a sucker for a nice smile. Asked for price, "$40."

Go in, strip and she wash for me. Her body fair, smooth, boobs about B to C cup, a bit droopy, but, it is OK, still nice to hold, and nipple still responsive to tuning. A bit of tummy, bum a little flat, but nice long fair legs.

After washing, lick nipples, neck, suck balls and a short AR. Then BBBJ. Great! Lots of deep throat and suction.

After few minutes, she cap, and missionary position...explosion!

$40. For a tall, fair, soft, smooth woman. OK deal lah.

jacky43
23-02-2010, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=oscar676;4602799]Today got some time, so after lunch, go and try to fuck some aunties.

Walk around, did not see any aunties I wanna fuck.

Then walked into H11, saw Rm 10. Fair, tall woman in her late 30s to early 40s give me a nice smile. I am a sucker for a nice smile. Asked for price, "$40."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi bros, long time never come across FR on Ah Leng, my only 1 session was about 4yrs ago. So, she has maintain $40, value service no doubt, mine was good!

Recalled, past yrs threads Ah Leng was migrated from some health ctr, she was popular during her peak. Curious is her neighbour a 40yrs long hair MILF, normally notice her smiling @customers around? If u looking into Ah Leng's room, she is on your left handside.

This WL is low key, i don't recall any FRs about her. Thanks!

jacky43
23-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Bros into budgets and value services could try this Carol no 4. I cannot recall her room no and, she is in H14. Her room is the 1st 1 on your right hand side, upon walking into the famous Violet's H14.

Again, only 2xsessions with her, the last 1 was 2yrs ago, Carol no 4 can worked, she work fast too, some bros have mention in threads. That time i did not give FR, i have extended another $40, 2xcummed cause she is rather good.

I think i heard about 3mths back, she told a customer $30, she might have downgraded but, we pay for what we get, $30 sure different from $40 services. Pls b guided!

limjp
23-02-2010, 11:16 PM
got some WLs charging $20 bucks. but only those with looks=<3.0

oscar676
24-02-2010, 10:50 AM
got some WLs charging $20 bucks. but only those with looks=<3.0
House 4 Rm 9, Annie, is a $20 aunty I love to fuck. She looks like any aunty you meet in the market. But I RTF a few time, and got nice smile, respectable BJ, soft creamy globes to grope, and piak her tight(they train up their muscles, so can grip your cock) pussy.

I just love aunties, everytime I meet some in market, I want to fuck them, but since they are not WLs, I go to Kinjiokar, and look for aunty-like WLs, and fuck them, fantasizing that I fucking neighbourhood aunties.

alvin36
24-02-2010, 04:49 PM
House 4 Rm 9, Annie, is a $20 aunty I love to fuck. She looks like any aunty you meet in the market. But I RTF a few time, and got nice smile, respectable BJ, soft creamy globes to grope, and piak her tight(they train up their muscles, so can grip your cock) pussy.

I just love aunties, everytime I meet some in market, I want to fuck them, but since they are not WLs, I go to Kinjiokar, and look for aunty-like WLs, and fuck them, fantasizing that I fucking neighbourhood aunties.

since u like $20 aunty (GILF - which I classfied as above 45), I recommend you try H24 (2nd room on left)... she got pretty face for a GILF, BJ with cap... I tried her once, with FR written. But not my type... so I never RTF.

jacky43
24-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Long time never find her allready, she has got a temper, so prepare during 4D nites. Amy have talked gambling with but i not into gambling stuffs. Suddenly, she turned face black, said something like, "U don't buy don't say."

I was shocked so next sessions, told her 1st 1 never buy Toto 4D for 20yrs allready. Sorry!

oscar676
24-02-2010, 08:00 PM
since u like $20 aunty (GILF - which I classfied as above 45), I recommend you try H24 (2nd room on left)... she got pretty face for a GILF, BJ with cap... I tried her once, with FR written. But not my type... so I never RTF.

Tried already!

She do body massage for me, HJ short while, then FJ. For $20, I don't expect much. She looks like grandma, feels like grandma, smells like grandma, but the FJ was good enough for me to cum. $20 only, MAI HIAM BUAY PAI.

alvin36
24-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Tried already!

She do body massage for me, HJ short while, then FJ. For $20, I don't expect much. She looks like grandma, feels like grandma, smells like grandma, but the FJ was good enough for me to cum. $20 only, MAI HIAM BUAY PAI.

good to hear that you enjoy it. But I didnt enjoy my session with her :(
I tried her just because, I bio her for over 10 years, she is pretty from side view. But service really SOP and sucks. Her BJ is like a machine... I feel the whole session is like a sex with a "vending machine", put money, shake until I shoot..

What I cannot tahan is she use toilet paper to wrap my dick, and wash the condom, put the condom on me when I not even hard....

But after talking about her now.. I abit feel like RTF... KNN.. is contradicting.. hahaha... but sometimes the feeling of bonking a GILF is hard to explain :D

overall, she is a well maintain, clean GILF, with no tummy :D