PDA

View Full Version : "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

andyk
20-02-2010, 09:14 PM
=> Juz returned my best ever "pure" Bangkok Golf + "19th Hole" holiday early this morning !!!...Even though with serious lack of sleep & some body aches,i felt totally happy,relaxed,stronger & very sexually satisfied !!!...:)

Yes,i already knew there are several popular threads on Bangkok or Thailand related...But after my Latest Most Enjoyable trip ever,i will look forward to record all the daily activities & post and share all the most trendy or must try hotels,eats,sexy entertainments,spas & my favourite Golf Courses there !!!...and if there's any little window of opportunity in the coming months for such "quickie escapades to unwind & recharge"....my best buddy will definitely fly up for our Sawadee FiX !!!...;)

Of course ALL Samsters with mutual or keen interests are most welcum to share share & contribute their personal FRs Updates & Favourites Must Trys in tis thread too !!!...:)

Will kick start tis thread with my FRs in the next postings !!!...

Cheers !!!
Andyk :)

andyk
20-02-2010, 11:05 PM
=> BKK Day One

Since my last BBK trip was few years ago,i was so excited that i only had "catnaps" & slept in total : 30mins before my flight....with flashes of all the places & stuffs that i will enjoying !!!...:o

Arrived T2 really early before sunrise..and it was really welcuming to bumped into a "pretty Babe" checking in the same flight...and pretty SQ Babes near Polar Cake outlet having their Kopi-O...and later being served by tis pretty exotic mixed blood look'g SQ Babe ( who liked showing off her sexy A-Cuppa Black Bra & with occasionaly eyeballin' ! )...It was definitely a very promising & exciting start of a wonderful & amazing BKK trip !!!...;)

Smooth,easy clearance @ Survarnbhumi Airport especially with pretty SG Babe again "eyeballin" each other in the Queue...Told myself...will leave it to fate to meet again one day...because me too old & already lost any confidence with any "pick up" lines...for her contact...and anyway with my hectic exciting schedule ahead,there was no space to fit her in...( so at best "only can imagine making luv with her in my mind or later using a live sex model as her !!!" )....

=> No.1 Golf Game : Thai Country Club - ( Been dreaming of playing tis classy & challenging Championship Golf Course again...Humid weather but windy !...Course condition was highly rated...With pretty SYT Thai Caddie assigned to me...later because as the game went on,she became more flirty...with holding hands,occasional bumps & grabs...which probably caused me to lose focus on playing well with my Score Card of Mid 90s !!! )

Many thanks to my best Buddy,i was really happy that for a change from my preferred stay location @ ERAWAN...he suggested we stayed in SIAM SQUARE area...Excellent location with BTS Station,Shopping,Massage nearby !!!..Of course Babe Watching ( pretty SYTs in their School Attires,OLs & Model looking Babes ) was really great !!!..Thai Gals dressed well & looked so pretty !!!...Hmmm..spending too much time in SBF & not FB..to arrange any romantic dates !!!...So after our yummy Thai Dinner @ CoCa & enjoyable Foot Massage nearby ! ( Too lazy for my preferred HEALTHLAND !!! )....Tis was to prepare our Bodies & Mind for the exciting start highlight of our 1st Sexy Entertainment Nitez for tis BKK trip !!!...

As i have posted yesterday in my other Favourite thread - "Super Fun Nites @ Las Vegas De'Palace"...My buddy introduced me to tis classy,exclusive KTV Club - "EXOTICA" @ Thonglor area...It looked liked those large Pte Club mansion where all your Sexual dreams will be fulfilled or Sextisfied...Our "balding gayish Papasan ( formerly from another famous exclusive club - PEGASUS ) welcum us with his parade of pretty Thai Babes !!!"....My buddy immediately selected his SYT Babes...very pretty & entertaining !!!...While i preferred to wait to see more newly arrived SYTs...( really pushing my luck since it was still CNY with GEMs not back yet !!! )....So not long,Papasan hard sold tis tall,pretty C-Cuppa Uni Student babe ( that later i request to be changed because she really din Sexcite me at all ! )...Then he introduced tis "sweet,pretty,sexy Babe ( formerly a nurse a month ago ! ) wearing tis sexy black dress...who was so eager to please...we were frenching non-stop...our hands slippin' into our clothings...another C-Cuppa with pink nipples...She wanted "equal treatment"...so she started kissing my ears,neck & moanin'...i knew she wanted me to get hornier to take her back to the hotel...so while my buddy was having fun the other side of the room...she pulled up my shirt & started licking my nipples...and rubbing my crotch...to stimulate me more !!!...

Then was almost "caught in the Sexual act" embarrasingly when Papasan came in...to tease me with tis very,very pretty "Penthouse ModeL"...but juz came in to say Hello...( Really wanted to "make LuV to her all NiteZ" in my mind 'cause since she was Not working there,she expected a Indecent Proposal !!! )...Meanwhile the other Babe was really nice & cool enough not to be jealous...so i "rewarded" her by taking her back to the hotel for a very enjoyable SeXXion together !!!...( Actually @ almost 2am...i was so shagged to bonk her...but when i saw her sexy womanly curves loosely wrapped in the bath towel...and with the Penthouse Model on my mind...she was really surprised with my SeXual performance..Actually me too !!!...Most of all very happy that she was tight & low mileage there !!! ;) )....

It was certainly a Fantastic Start to 20 10 Bangkok Escapades !!!....;)

andyk
21-02-2010, 12:13 AM
=> BKK Day Two

After she left...i had really quality,sound sleep & rest...and woke up to enjoy a really hearty buffet breakfast...So yummy yummy !!!...It was actually Brunch 'cause our afternoon exciting & challenging game @ ALPINE Golf Club...which actually turned out to be the Best & No.1 Golf Venue for this BKK trip !!!....Highly Recommended for those who enjoyed tough Course & preferably playing off Handicap : 15 & below...to enjoy the Blue Tees !!!...;)

( Btw,those keen Golfing BROs : juz do a search on the Golf Clubs for info & course layout & green fees ! Or U can PM me if U need other infos liked Travel Agent CtC ! )

The weather was super humid that again made it tough to improve my Golf Scores but i was happy that i had more experienced Caddie...that will place a small flexible stool & massaged me while waiting for the slow playing groups ahead of us !!!..( Tis is Highlight of enjoying Golf in Thailand !!! )

After another enjoyable Golf Game,we were looking to enjoy our Dinner @ SOMBOON SEAFOOD @ the Famous Ratchada Pisek location....( Check out their website for their special eats & menu ! )...Highly Recommended !!!....

Of course after having our yummy Thai Food Fix,we decided to check out the SPAs nearby...Interestingly...it was near tis NATAREE ( that other Samsters have posted about...there were many gals there for selection....But my Thai Buddy recommended that we check out THE LORD - "classy,grand & well decorated...opened about 8 months ago...but we were disappointed that there were not many babes there !!!...So we also checked out - CAESARS...another outdated,upmarket joint that only had about 20+ Babes...which didn't really turned us onz too much !!!...:(

Finally we ended our Massage Joint search @ EMMANUELLE....the Babes selection SeXcite us more & Decor more invitingly comfortable !!!...My buddies didn't take too long pick their Hot Numbers !!!...And since i was again quite shagged so i requested my Best Mate & Papasan to decide for me instead...She's a newly arrived fair skinned,petite & eager to please 22yo SYT from Chiang Mai...Sexcellent Idea to enjoy "being cleaned,kissed,licked so well by Sweet Smiling Babe ( with A-Cuppa with Pink Nipples ) in the large bath tub with warm water flowing...so so relaxing & comfortable indeed !!!...Then towel dryed me...dived onto the inviting bed...started her kisses & sexy catbath...since she was really new so declined BBBJ...so teased her for juz a little bit krup ?...then was rewarded with a gentle,silky smooth BBBJ !!!....Again i was so happy that i still managed to enjoyed her tight little LUV Hole !!!...Definitely the best 19th Hole to poked deep deep !!!...Her sweet face with eyes closed,moaning...was a huge turn Onz !!!....Managed several SeXual Positions then Sexploded in (CD ) her !!!..;)

After that she showered & cleaned me up before a good massage as my "reward" for being mutually SeXually SeXtisfied !!!...:D

Dr. Dre
21-02-2010, 12:15 AM
As i have posted yesterday in my other Favourite thread - "Super Fun Nites @ Las Vegas De'Palace"...My buddy introduced me to tis classy,exclusive KTV Club - "EXOTICA" @ Thonglor area...It looked liked those large Pte Club mansion where all your Sexual dreams will be fulfilled or Sextisfied...Our "balding gayish Papasan ( formerly from another famous exclusive club - PEGASUS ) welcum us with his parade of pretty Thai Babes !!!"....My buddy immediately selected his SYT Babes...very pretty & entertaining !!!...While i preferred to wait to see more newly arrived SYTs...( really pushing my luck since it was still CNY with GEMs not back yet !!! )....So not long,Papasan hard sold tis tall,pretty C-Cuppa Uni Student babe ( that later i request to be changed because she really din Sexcite me at all ! )...Then he introduced tis "sweet,pretty,sexy Babe ( formerly a nurse a month ago ! ) wearing tis sexy black dress...who was so eager to please...we were frenching non-stop...our hands slippin' into our clothings...another C-Cuppa with pink nipples...She wanted "equal treatment"...so she started kissing my ears,neck & moanin'...i knew she wanted me to get hornier to take her back to the hotel...so while my buddy was having fun the other side of the room...she pulled up my shirt & started licking my nipples...and rubbing my crotch...to stimulate me more !!!...

Then was almost "caught in the Sexual act" embarrasingly when Papasan came in...to tease me with tis very,very pretty "Penthouse ModeL"...but juz came in to say Hello...( Really wanted to "make LuV to her all NiteZ" in my mind 'cause since she was Not working there,she expected a Indecent Proposal !!! )...Meanwhile the other Babe was really nice & cool enough not to be jealous...so i "rewarded" her by taking her back to the hotel for a very enjoyable SeXXion together !!!...( Actually @ almost 2am...i was so shagged to bonk her...but when i saw her sexy womanly curves loosely wrapped in the bath towel...and with the Penthouse Model on my mind...she was really surprised with my SeXual performance..Actually me too !!!...Most of all very happy that she was tight & low mileage there !!! ;) )....

please don't come and talk cock here. :rolleyes:

although Thailand does not have CNY as public holidays. some girls may go back to province to celebrate. the majority of girls will still work as per normal. CNY is not major holiday for Thais.

as for the gayish papasan he must be Georgi aka George formerly from Pegasus. this i believe you. :D

also don't come here and boast here you bedded a G-Club girl on your first visit. only Pegasus and the former Chateau Le Blanc offer take out girls. please don't insult the intelligence of the many G-Clubs cheongsters here. maybe you offered 20K baht? oh i forgot you bedded some model FOC before. 55555. :D

andyk
21-02-2010, 12:40 AM
please don't come and talk cock here.

although Thailand does not have CNY as public holidays. some girls may go back to province to celebrate. the majority of girls will still work as per normal. CNY is not major holiday for Thais.

as for the gayish papasan he must be Georgi aka George formerly from Pegasus. this i believe you. :D

also don't come here and boast here you bedded a G-Club girl on your first visit. only Pegasus and the former Chateau Le Blanc offer take out girls. please don't insult the intelligence of the many G-Clubs cheongsters here. maybe you offered 20K baht? oh i forgot you bedded some model FOC before. 55555.

=> Tis really Ok,DR.DRE...Actually i expected U to appeared in my thread very soon since U have been very active in most Thai related Threads so there's NO Way to avoid your Nasty Insults,55555,etc & of course U are "most welcum" to post here to make it more "interesting" !!!....No worries at all - As tis Forum is for "to each his own !!!"...Anyway guessed We really dun know each other well enough in SBF & too bad U could have been really resouceful !!!...fyi - "i never ever enjoy TCSS but more sharing & exchanging FRs updates juz liked in my other thread !!!"....:)

=> "Boasting & Insulting ???" :confused:...Very strong angry words indeed !!!....Of course on No Babes due CNY...it was the PROs at The LORD who told us tis because there were more horny GUYs there then sexy Babes !!!...And since U too know tis Gay PPS GEORGI well,then juz give him a call on our Visit on Wed Nitez to verify if i'm TALKING COCK !!! And U can help check when will this PENTHOUSE MODEL - AON will be coming over to S'pore ???....Oh ! Btw have U actually been to EXOTICA yourself to know the current ST Rates ???....Again,please contact GEORGI on tis to update yourself BEFORE U start running me down ok !!!...What are U so angry about ???...:confused:

andyk
21-02-2010, 01:15 AM
=> BKK - Day Three

Managed to wake up early to catch up with my very good Thai Buddy before our Final Golf Game @ NAVATHANEE Golf Club !!!...And it was good timing for our departure to "avoid the Red Shirts Rally !!!"...Again we were really glad that we enjoyed minimal traffic jams during our trip !!!..But it was hard to avoid the current humid weather !!!...Later we realised it was actually build up to showers during our afternoon game !!!...

On NAVATHANEE - it's actually a matured & poorly maintained Golf Course...played mostly by Japanese & Koreans !!!...Still enjoyable for those who have not played there before !...Both Caddie & Buggy is a Must...and only White Tee Play !!!...Since i have played there a few times already,i managed to enjoy a better Score Card & ended with a Birdie on the Finale Hole !!! :)

Btw,tis Golf Course is also located near the Airport...so we were really happy that we were introduced to tis really yummy Home Cooked Thai Eats...on the way there !!!...Even better that it wasn't too expensive !!!...Btw i was told that tis kind of Eating Places have Different Menus for the Local Thais & more expensive Menu for Tourists !!! Any BROs can confirm tis ??? :confused:

After a enjoyable yummy meal,we were had another "unexpected surprise"...we were told that we have been "upgraded"...since it was full load with many returning to SG !!!...The leading Stewardess was really my type - fair skinned,pretty & had a very nice voice too !!!...She laughed when i pointed that i will skipped the main course & only wanted the "tiny plate of Thai dessert" to end tis Wonderful Holiday on a Sweet note !!! :)

Wishing All a Happy Sunday !!!

andyk
21-02-2010, 07:37 AM
=> Another Big PLUS where we stayed was - CM2 SQUARE located @ the Basement ( CM2 Bkk : Concept CM2 where the party begins. Bangkok Nightclub, Bangkok Nightlife, Bangkok Best Clubbing, Bangkok Party, Bangkok Happening Party. (http://www.CM2bkk.com) ) - that have "one of the Most Entertaining BAND !!!...And also the BEST "Pick Up Babes" SuperMarket !!!...with pretty mostly Thais & Russians...and tis time,there were hardly any PRCs...maybe due to CNY holidays !!!...Or i think it should be "BABES PICK U UP" place !!!...:D

Was there for a "quickie look see" on both nitez...on wed nite -there were many to select...with a few very pretty Thai Babes that i would have consider if i had the SeXual power for Round Two !!!...:o

And also i really LUV tis Model looking - tall,slim,demure,yound Blondie SYT...from observing her black chic dress,she most definitely have a very sexy body with shapely boobs !!!....Managed to chat her up awhile...she was a SYT Student who spoked fluent Thai...and her rates : Bt 4.5K....

I'm very sure BROs here have many interesting & SeXciting SeXperiences from tis place !!!...Please dun hesitate to post & share any pointers here how to pick out the best & negotiate the best rates ???....;)

Happy Sunday !!!

pocketrocket
21-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Thank you sooo much for the breakdown of your lovely trip mateee :D
Make me wanna go back there again soon :(

andyk
21-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Thank you sooo much for the breakdown of your lovely trip mateee...
Make me wanna go back there again soon

=> Mai Phen Rai Krup,Khun Pocketrocket ! :)

Will be happy to know or if U can share your "Favorites..Eats,Entertainments or trendy Hangouts in BKK !!!"...;)

I believed there are many Samsters staying & working there & those that have "invested much travelling & fun time there"....that will have more exciting & interesting stuffs to post here !!!...;)

Happy Sunday !!!

andyk
21-02-2010, 11:35 AM
=> In appreciation for reading my thread,i will do my best to share some of my favourite trendy EATs in Bangkok...that U can either impress your "galfriends" or even your VIP Clients...And most important - "enjoy the cosy decor & very delicious food there !!!"....Hope U will enjoy the taste there !!!...:)

=> My all time No.1 - "Home Cooked Thai Eats" - will be tis friendly Thai-Chinese owned - HARMONIQUE Restaurant - 22 Charoenkrung Soi 34 ( it's located near Shangri La Hotel by the riverside )....The place is a old shophouse style...( liked those in our Club Street )...Dressed casually because U can either have the indoor or courtyard dining...It's liked U invited to your good friend for a yummy Thai home cooked meal !!!...

On the Menu...there are so many that i have tried...so make sure U wear a loose clothings as your stomach will expand there !!! :D

Recommended to call & book for Dinner !!!

Enjoy !!!

ps.hey BROs,please share share with me your Favs Eats too as before we have any Sexcellent SeXXion,we need to enjoy good food first !!!...:D

andyk
21-02-2010, 03:06 PM
=> Update On Bangkok G-Clubs - juz in case those BROs who used to enjoy or were VIP Members there,I was actually looking forward to check this happening place because it was highly recommended -

CARIBBEAN CLUB which was featured in the movie - BANGKOK DANGEROUS have been closed down already !!!...Heard there's plan for a New Happening Nite Club opening about 3 months' time !!!...:cool:

Btw,any BROs know of any similar exciting G-Club with sexy,pretty Coyote Dancers in BKK ? Will be great if U can share or update on this !!!...;)

Happy Sunday !!!

AnNex
21-02-2010, 04:16 PM
It is Renamed IKafe Bro : )

andyk
21-02-2010, 04:32 PM
It is Renamed IKafe Bro : )

=> Cool BRO AnNex,thanks for heads up !!!...Tried to do a search but it seem liked it's not opened yet...juz doing some promos now ???...:confused:

Actually there's another happening but "Farang" place that i was told some time ago was really happening too...U been to BED SUPPERCLUB before ???...Sometimes tis Nightlife places only last during the boomtime...:(

AnNex
21-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Bed S.C Neh..... ZzZZ too many Farangs around this place + the super ex drinks . I rather go TongLor/Ekamai Area to club . Places like CURVE , MUSE , FUNKY VILLA , DEMO MAYA , Nanglen etc ..... Beats this bed S.C handsdown in terms of eye candies and live music wise . BED is for 'Posers' .

andyk
21-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Bed S.C Neh..... ZzZZ too many Farangs around this place + the super ex drinks . I rather go TongLor/Ekamai Area to club . Places like CURVE , MUSE , FUNKY VILLA , DEMO MAYA , Nanglen etc ..... Beats this bed S.C handsdown in terms of eye candies and live music wise . BED is for 'Posers' .

=> Cool...tis is really good exchange of Nite Club Places...Guessed S.C was really Hot when it first opened...and it's passe now !!!...Btw are there still many big spending Farangs in Bkk to support their hangouts ?...We were hunting for late nite supper near out hotel...and saw some Farangs trying hard to chat up Thai babes @ Starbucks...then finally found the Best Ham&Cheese Sandwich at tis Retro Coffee House next to Hard Rock Cafe...Anyway it seem liked U enjoy Club Hopping ?...Btw besides taking a taxi to Thonglor area,can i check are there other "faster means liked catching the BTS & MRT" ???...:confused:

AnNex
21-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Actually U can take a BTS to Tong Lor Stattion but u still need to take a cab to the areas where the clubs are unless u want to walk ?? But Club Hopping is at a max of 2 clubs only coz these regulars clubs closes at 2.00am sharp unless you start early (Nt talking about underground clubs)

piratebooty
21-02-2010, 07:21 PM
No offence TS but y start a new thread for BKK when there is already a BKK FR thread available, would be easier if u merged it with that since they basically talk about the same places u mentioned here in u'r FR.

would be helpful if u could also provide us the $ dmg too, just a good way to tell if someone's blowing hot air or not and silence the sceptics

SamSeng79
21-02-2010, 07:27 PM
BKK is indeed the land of smile...:)

andyk
21-02-2010, 08:57 PM
No offence TS but y start a new thread for BKK when there is already a BKK FR thread available, would be easier if u merged it with that since they basically talk about the same places u mentioned here in u'r FR.

would be helpful if u could also provide us the $ dmg too, just a good way to tell if someone's blowing hot air or not and silence the sceptics

=> No offence too & hope U really dun mind,BRO Piratebooty,i have my "personal reasons & actually somewhat different interest" to start my own BKK thread...and I truly enjoy hooking out with especially BROs with mutual interest & especially it's really all about the spirit of making new friendships & sharing & exchanging FRs,latest updates,travel experiences,exploring latest joints,etc !!!....Also if U or other BROs really want & need to know more...especially Dmg / Rates,Papasan CtC,etc...Please feel free PM me anytime !!! :D

Anyways much appreciate & thanks for your concern & interest on tis matter because if it's about TCSS or BS if that what U really mean ???...:confused:.....Then it's good that U can read my other thread already - "Super Fun Nites @ Las Vegas De'Palace"...then maybe U will know me a bit better because i really will NOT do that !!!...Can't imagine how can anyone "cook up,cut & paste or day dream his travel FRs ??? :rolleyes:

Do U really think that it's so necessary to prove or silence any sceptics...Liked many good BROs always post..."If U really dun like reading the thread or post...then juz simply move on to the next & have fun there !!!"....So far i'm really glad to get nice & encouraging PMs low profiled Samsters PMs on my BKK Frs !!!...Look forward to checking out all Latest & Enjoyable places in BKK together !!!...:)

Wishing ALL A Super Good Week Ahead !!!
Andyk

toilet$50
22-02-2010, 05:29 AM
bro andyk,how many years you stay or live in bangkok?:)

toilet$50
22-02-2010, 06:04 AM
=> BKK - Day Three

Managed to wake up early to catch up with my very good Thai Buddy before our Final Golf Game @ NAVATHANEE Golf Club !!!...And it was good timing for our departure to "avoid the Red Shirts Rally !!!"...Again we were really glad that we enjoyed minimal traffic jams during our trip !!!..But it was hard to avoid the current humid weather !!!...Later we realised it was actually build up to showers during our afternoon game !!!...

On NAVATHANEE - it's actually a matured & poorly maintained Golf Course...played mostly by Japanese & Koreans !!!...Still enjoyable for those who have not played there before !...Both Caddie & Buggy is a Must...and only White Tee Play !!!...Since i have played there a few times already,i managed to enjoy a better Score Card & ended with a Birdie on the Finale Hole !!! :)

Btw,tis Golf Course is also located near the Airport...so we were really happy that we were introduced to tis really yummy Home Cooked Thai Eats...on the way there !!!...Even better that it wasn't too expensive !!!...Btw i was told that tis kind of Eating Places have Different Menus for the Local Thais & more expensive Menu for Tourists !!! Any BROs can confirm tis ??? :confused:

Wishing All a Happy Sunday !!!

bro andyk,can you teach me how to play GOLF?

andyk
22-02-2010, 08:13 AM
bro andyk,how many years you stay or live in bangkok?

=> Hello Bro Toilet$50,U have a very "interesting" NIC ! Was wondering how U came up with it ??? ;)

Yes,i really wish i can stay or live in Amazing Bangkok & enjoy life there !!!...:D

Somehow in my recent Bkk trip i feel that over there,i dun feel so much stress compared to staying in SG !!!.:(

Juz wonder if Samsters also feel the same ???....:confused:

andyk
22-02-2010, 08:23 AM
bro andyk,can you teach me how to play GOLF?

=> Actually Bro Toilet$50...U are so "cute & innocent like"...with your usual short post !!!...Sorry i do not have time & maybe not good enough to teach U how to play golf !....Do U already have a Golf Set,Attire,Shoes ???...Next U can check with MARINA BAY GOLF CLUB...if there are any Professional Golf Coach there...After checking their Rates,then sign up for Golf Lessons there...( Btw i heard in the evenings,there may be pretty OLs practising golf on the highest floor of the Driving Range !!!...;) ) And they will guide U to get a handicap,then U are able to play on the course with your buddies !!!...

So go check it out if U are really interest ok !!!

Enjoy !!!

lweiss100
22-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Very interesting reading this thread, Andyk. Was in BKK in Dec and tried Thong Lor 2. Good place actually.

So next time I do BKK, I would like to call on you just in case you happen to be going there. Cheers.

andyk
22-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Very interesting reading this thread, Andyk. Was in BKK in Dec and tried Thong Lor 2. Good place actually.

So next time I do BKK, I would like to call on you just in case you happen to be going there. Cheers.

=> Many thanks BRO for your compliments !!! :)

Guessed U must enjoyed the cooler weather last DEC there !!!...It was really humid & sometimes windy last week when we were golfing...so it was good that our Caddies...will hold the umbrella or fan us...and sometimes massage while waiting for tee offs !!!...:)

So did U do any interesting stuffs to share @ THONG LOR to share ???...;)

lweiss100
22-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Had a good massage there. A lady named Rat. Quite friendly and does a good job. Though time was short and could have stayed longer.

The Golf caddies...they do massages too? These caddies are guys??? If lady caddies, this must be alot of work for them carrying your sticks, bags, and do extra-curricular works as well. Amazing....

andyk
22-02-2010, 01:47 PM
The Golf caddies...they do massages too? These caddies are guys??? If lady caddies, this must be alot of work for them carrying your sticks, bags, and do extra-curricular works as well. Amazing....

=> Wahahaha..BRO...Over there,it's ONLY Female Caddies combined with usage of Buggys...and i had really pretty ones...my gut feeling is they OK if U request them for "19th Hole" at our Hotel later !!!...Because a few of them were SYTs playfully flirting...But actually i prefer the "more experienced ones" because i really wanted to challenge my golf skills...In case of slow play,they will placed those handy stool...for U to rest & either fan U cool...or massage U !!!...Of course U need to tip them extra later if U really think their performance & service is really good !!!...Min: Bt 200 - 500...:)

lweiss100
22-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Bro Andyk, I am going to keep this in mind for the next BKK Trip. Even though I do not know Golfing, shall play as best as possible.

Guess I better learn some lingo too. Can't look good to say "Fole!!!"...instead of "Fore!!!".

And thanks again.

andyk
22-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Bro Andyk, I am going to keep this in mind for the next BKK Trip. Even though I do not know Golfing, shall play as best as possible.

Guess I better learn some lingo too. Can't look good to say "Fole!!!"...instead of "Fore!!!".

And thanks again.

=> "Shall Play As Best As Possible".... So Bro Lweiss,if U dun play any Golf at all,then I suggest that U go for basic Golf lessons as I have suggested in the earlier to BRO Toilet....And then play regularly before U try playing Golf in BKK...because liked those Championship courses that we selected for our trip last week...are really challenging with large Bunkers guarding the green with several water hazards for several holes...So U may end up more "frustrated then enjoying yourself there !!!"....;)

In this case U can surf & check where are the "popular GOLF DRIVING RANGE" in BKK"...because U can juz go there to hit balls...and if U are lucky...there may be some very pretty Thai Babes...maybe Models or Beauty Queens practising their golf swing...or look attractive !!!...;)

In that case,U should surf the Net for Learn Thai Online...to pick up some useful words to increase your Scoring Chances for LUV HOLE & NOT 18 Holes game !!!....:D

lweiss100
22-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi Andyk,

Guess I better be hinest here. Golf might be the kind of sports I like...and would only go there for Golf lessons given by beauties.

yes, BKK is one lovely place. Would definitely like to come there every 3 months.

Cheers.

andyk
22-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Hi Andyk,
yes, BKK is one lovely place. Would definitely like to come there every 3 months.

Cheers.

=> Hey BRO,after tis recent BKK trip,that's our year 2010 plan too to fly up for more Golf (on different courses ) + definitely 19th Luv Holes holidays there !!!...;)

So it will really good gather & share more intel on those "happening & must try" places !!!...:)

Still having BKK on my mind...but probably tis week with the RED SHIRTS...U really dun want to be there !!!...:(

andyk
23-02-2010, 09:12 PM
=> Whenever i'm in Bangkok,i truly admire the Thai being very creative & trendy with their Club Designs in Bed Supperclub bed supperclub : choose a destination (http://www.bedsupperclub.com) ( maybe a Farang place & read somewhere that they even have both Gay & Lesbian parties...but of course i definitely more interested in the Model Babes that hang out there !!! ).... and newer joint liked Club 808 www.808bangkok.com....Will definitely check it out in the future !...:)

And since i'm a keen on interesting & unique Boutique Hotel,will definitely consider Dream Bangkok Central Bangkok Hotels-Dream - Five-Star Bangkok Hotel Accommodation, reservations (http://www.dreambkk.com)....

If any BROs been to the above places,please share your FRs or comments !

Cheers !!!

jwbparty
24-02-2010, 10:42 AM
=> Hello Bro Toilet$50,U have a very "interesting" NIC ! Was wondering how U came up with it ??? ;)

Yes,i really wish i can stay or live in Amazing Bangkok & enjoy life there !!!...:D

Somehow in my recent Bkk trip i feel that over there,i dun feel so much stress compared to staying in SG !!!.:(

Juz wonder if Samsters also feel the same ???....:confused:

andyk - a former co-worker of mine recently moved to singapore from nyc and loves it there. i wish i could do the same. is singapore that bad? i guess like they say - the grass is greener on the other side.

andyk
24-02-2010, 12:13 PM
andyk - a former co-worker of mine recently moved to singapore from nyc and loves it there. i wish i could do the same. is singapore that bad? i guess like they say - the grass is greener on the other side.

=> Juz curious about U,Bro ? Where are U located now ? U are in NYC now ? :confused:

"Is Singapore that Bad ???"....My reply is Singapore infrastructure is really fantastic because we are actually a small island & our Govt can keep planning & improve it...But the cost of living keep on rising so we really need to work extra hard to enjoy all this !!!...So at times,our stress level build up sky high !!!...so that may cause more SG Bros to lose more hair & even their erection too !!!..:eek: ( In HK if U look around many HK Guys in their early 30s are almost balding already because the stress level & maybe the daily diet may not be that good due too much fast food or takeaways,etc & pollution level there is super high !!! )

And as for Amazing Bangkok - personally i feel the Thais juz know how to entertain & enjoy their life well !...So many SPAs,G-Clubs,Trendy Eats,Shopping,Golf Courses,etc to enjoy !!!...it's liked U can actually have your Biz meetings anywhere,anytime U liked...in case U are late,juz blame it on the traffic jam there !...the Thais are juz do things slow & steady !...Most times..cool & relaxed !...So even if U are there a few days,U can absord tat "sabai sabai" culture for awhile...then return to reality !!!...;)

Juz my 2c thoughts on the above & good BROs are most welCum to share your views too !!!

Cheers !!!

lweiss100
24-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Whatever Andyk said is correct. I live in HK and SIN. Singapore is an excellent place to live but not to make money. HK is a place for money wheeling and dealing, but not for living. SIN very clean place. HK ... ouch...mostly polluted. And incredibly high stress.

That is why we have BKK to become our balanced diet.

And VERY fortunately for the quirk of geography. BKK is between HK and SIN.

Amazing.

And when you have made enough money, you can buy a retirement nest and cheong for all you care. Just make sure you are healthy and fit as the medical services is a very important factor for retirees.

Cheers! Lweiss.

luckylurker
24-02-2010, 03:07 PM
women to men ratio = 6:1

period.

lweiss100
24-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Hey Luckylurker:

Probably is the most precise reason to different between SING and HONG.

Forget all the tonnes of thesis etc.

Cheers...

andyk
24-02-2010, 08:19 PM
=> Here's another of my favourite Eats in Bangkok that i would liked to share with those that really enjoy good food & hope U guys will really like it !!!...:)

=> SAMYAN SEAFOOD (39) RESTAURANT - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports/www.samyanseafood.com...it centrally located near SILOM area...and a strong competitor for SOMBOON...in fact i personally think it's much better & affordable ( of course depending what U order ) for Thai-Chinese Seafood !!!...Here's another place that U can bring your Biz Clients & even your family !!!...They will definitely be so impressed that U know Bangkok so well !!!....;)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!

kennyboy_69
24-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Thanks for sharing your sexciting golf cum sexcape with us.

I also love to go BBK for the golf, food, massage and of course the sexxxx :D

andyk
24-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks for sharing your sexciting golf cum sexcape with us.

I also love to go BBK for the golf, food, massage and of course the sexxxx :D

=> That's really great to know,BRO !!!...I do think there are other good BROs that share the similar interest liked us !!!...:)

Will be great if U can share your favourites with Us too ???...

Already enquired with my Golf Travel Agent on other Golf Courses that i have not played before liked....

-> SUWAN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB -= Suwan Golf Country Club =- (http://www.suwangolf.com)

-> PANYA INDRA Panya Golf,The most beautiful Thailand Golf Club (http://www.panyagolf.com)

Do U or other Golfing BROs have any Must Try recommendations ???....:)

Punder
25-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Thanks for sharing!

andyk
25-02-2010, 06:03 PM
=>
-> SUWAN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB -= Suwan Golf Country Club =- (http://www.suwangolf.com)
-> PANYA INDRA Panya Golf,The most beautiful Thailand Golf Club (http://www.panyagolf.com)
Do U or other Golfing BROs have any Must Try recommendations ???....:)

=> Here's another i have not played & may consider in the next trip - MUANG KAEW GOLF CLUB - Muang Kaew Golf Course (http://www.muangkaewgolf.com) - Juz Luv the website...wish i can fly up there tis weekend !!!...:)

mbcznvx
25-02-2010, 07:07 PM
@andyk - Exotica is one of my favs and you're not talking BS - though only 'some' of the girls go 'out' - most don't. I've know George for over 10 years and he'll always point out the ones that 'go' if you make it clear that's the type of girl you want.

andyk
26-02-2010, 07:49 AM
@andyk - Exotica is one of my favs and you're not talking BS - though only 'some' of the girls go 'out' - most don't. I've know George for over 10 years and he'll always point out the ones that 'go' if you make it clear that's the type of girl you want.

=> Many thankz,BRO mbcznvx....So we probably party the same places in Bangkok !!!...We knew tis gay Papasan JODGI aka GEORGE long time ago from PEGASUS...so he already knew us very well...that we will be keen on "takeaways"...but at the same time he will teased us with those liked that nitez,i almost went madly in LUV & LUST with tis "PENTHOUSE MODEL - AON"....She's really my type - pretty with a womanly body that U need to offer her a Blank Cheque...to be your Gal Fren !!!...Do check with George if U are there !!!...;)

Actually i knew already that my other Babe was "takeaway"...because we could frenched deeply...almost stripping her short dress...she was so horny that she kept stroking there...till we were very naugthy & pulled up our cloths & started quick catbath sensually...and that really made up my mind to take her back to the hotel...because my gut feel is she,too have the body that i really liked...and the Big Plus...was her 36C with Pink Nipples & she was actually not seasoned & tight there !!!...Will definitely RTF her...:D

Happy Weekend !!!

andyk
26-02-2010, 08:13 PM
=> Can any BROs confirm ( or been there recently ) if -

"THE GALAXY ( NO-HANDS ) RESTAURANT And NIGHT CLUB" still exist ???...:confused:....I was introduced to this Interesting place for dinner...a very,very long time ago on my "virgin" trip to BKK !!!...The highlight & "special service" of tis place is that U dun have to use your hands at to eat at all !!! U'll be treated liked a KING !!!...When U arrive,U juz have a look & do your Babe selection....Then the smiling gal will feed U...peel the prawns or crab...spoon me soup & rice....It's kinda of funny feeling !!!...And U can have another Babe to massage U...i think even take her back to the hotel !...But probably she's not the type that will really turn U on that much !!!...;)...

Happy Weekend & Enjoy !!!

jwbparty
28-02-2010, 01:52 AM
=> Juz curious about U,Bro ? Where are U located now ? U are in NYC now ?

"Is Singapore that Bad ???"....My reply is Singapore infrastructure is really fantastic because we are actually a small island & our Govt can keep planning & improve it...But the cost of living keep on rising so we really need to work extra hard to enjoy all this !!!...So at times,our stress level build up sky high !!!...so that may cause more SG Bros to lose more hair & even their erection too !!!..:eek: ( In HK if U look around many HK Guys in their early 30s are almost balding already because the stress level & maybe the daily diet may not be that good due too much fast food or takeaways,etc & pollution level there is super high !!! )

And as for Amazing Bangkok - personally i feel the Thais juz know how to entertain & enjoy their life well !...So many SPAs,G-Clubs,Trendy Eats,Shopping,Golf Courses,etc to enjoy !!!...it's liked U can actually have your Biz meetings anywhere,anytime U liked...in case U are late,juz blame it on the traffic jam there !...the Thais are juz do things slow & steady !...Most times..cool & relaxed !...So even if U are there a few days,U can absord tat "sabai sabai" culture for awhile...then return to reality !!!..

Juz my 2c thoughts on the above & good BROs are most welCum to share your views too !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

andyk - living/working in nyc. i have relatives in hk, so i go there once every few years. i like it there - great infrastructure (like singapore), common culture, food, close to other vacation spots (thailand, china, etc). i've been to bkk a # of times, and i agree with what you stated above 100%. however, i think being in nyc is worse than you guys in singapore. you can go for weekend or 3-5 day trips to land of smiles, which is impossible here. my last trip was 2008, so i guess i'm going thru a withdrawal stage, since bkk is like a drug. :D

andyk
03-03-2010, 06:37 PM

=> Hey BRO mbcznvx...U mentioned that EXOTICA is one of your FAVs...so can i check with U - "Your other Favs & Can U share if there are any other Clubs similar to EXOTICA...with exclusive private rooms & most important a very good collection of pretty SYT Babes" ???...;)

Since my recent most enjoyable trip,i have been dreaming & having flashbacks of it over & over again !!! Really missed Amazing BKK very much !!!...But looks liked it'll be awhile before we will heading up there again !!!...especially with some uncertainties liked bombings @ the Banks,etc...and also it's back to "very tough biz year ahead so need to work very hard before i deserve another super pleasurable holiday !!!"...:o

Meanwhile it'll be Bangkok always on my mind !!!....:)

All the BEST always !!!

aceinta
04-03-2010, 02:10 AM
hi andyk,
If u are talking about the GALAXY near nasa vegas hotel, it has closed down many years
ago liao.

kumsiatiko
04-03-2010, 04:56 AM
hi andyk,
If u are talking about the GALAXY near nasa vegas hotel, it has closed down many years
ago liao.

hi bro,closed many years?

anyway,thanks bro.

dunworri
04-03-2010, 05:02 AM
hi bro,closed many years?

anyway,thanks bro.
bro tiko,you in BK or CM?:D

andyk
04-03-2010, 06:18 AM
hi andyk,
ago liao.

=> Thankz BRO Aceinta,it's a No Hands novelty restaurant ?...U been there too ?....If yes,then that's the one....and thankz for the update because my SG buddy who brought me there a long,long time ago...still thinks it open !!!...:D

Guessed with more RED & YELLOW Shirts protest now & then...and recent economic downturn...it'll surely affect any entertainment biz there !!!...So personally i think that sometimes if any place there is really super enjoyable,we should try to enjoy while it last !!!...;)

All The BEST always !!!

andyk
05-03-2010, 10:35 PM
=> What a pity i didn't had enough time during my recent trip to enjoy CM Square NiteClub - http://www.cm2bkk.com....there were several pretty Thai babes & European Babes that were "packaged" really well & not in the slutty & over sexy way...But more liked U can invite them for "dinner dates"....and of course SeXXion after that....Still "on my mind" there was both tis Blonde Russian & tis pretty demure looking Thai Babe...both was probably about early 20s...pretty & model-like...that i would have really considered inviting either of them back to my hotel room !!!..:D

Btw...in the past when i was staying @ the hotels in ERAWAN area,there was SPASSO @ the Basement of Grand Hyatt http://www.bangkok.grand.hyatt.com...that also had Live Entertainment & also there was similar pick up scene with Thai,European & PRC Babes !!!...But i believed they too "jack up their ST Rates liked 5 Stars Hotel Rates !!!"....:(

Look forward for cool BROs to share their FRs for both happening places soon !!!....

Happy Weekend !!!

lauliao
06-03-2010, 01:35 AM
=> What a pity i didn't had enough time during my recent trip to enjoy CM Square NiteClub - http://www.cm2bkk.com....there were several pretty Thai babes & European Babes that were "packaged" really well & not in the slutty & over sexy way...But more liked U can invite them for "dinner dates"....and of course SeXXion after that....Still "on my mind" there was both tis Blonde Russian & tis pretty demure looking Thai Babe...both was probably about early 20s...pretty & model-like...that i would have really considered inviting either of them back to my hotel room !!!..:D

Btw...in the past when i was staying @ the hotels in ERAWAN area,there was SPASSO @ the Basement of Grand Hyatt http://www.bangkok.grand.hyatt.com...that also had Live Entertainment & also there was similar pick up scene with Thai,European & PRC Babes !!!...But i believed they too "jack up their ST Rates liked 5 Stars Hotel Rates !!!"....:(

Happy Weekend !!!

bro andy,what is the rate per day @ Hotel Hyatt?@basement is PUB for farang,No PRC there..maybe i lauliao:o

andyk
06-03-2010, 05:16 AM
bro andy,what is the rate per day @ Hotel Hyatt?@basement is PUB for farang,No PRC there..maybe i lauliao

=> Yeah Bro Lauliao,guessed U are right as in the past i noticed there were more Farangs there...and if i tried to pick up those FL Babes there,they will think i'm Japanese so the rates much higher liked Baht 5000 & above !!!...And maybe i'm liked U,Lau Liao too & i thought there was a rare few PRCs during my last visit...and same for CM Square too....i really managed to meet this pretty Shanghainese babe there a long time ago !!!...:)

On Grand Hyatt rates,best to check with your travel agents or internet rates...normally we'll enjoy Corporate Rates there...but i much prefer the InterContinental ( one of my favourites due to location & comfort level ) or Four Seasons nearby...( where the rooms are really grand & spacious...but be prepared for "blackouts in the lifts"....:eek:...as the hotel staff told me that it's quite normal because of the power station nearby ???..)

There's a older but affordable 4 Star hotel called - ARNOMA HOTEL also in Erawan area that U can consider...check their website http://www.arnoma.com.....i think many S'porean & Malaysian stay there....so if U bring back any Babes for any SeXXion...then prepared to bump intobiz people or family U may know !!!...Most likely they liked to pray @ the nearby Erawan Shrine or the shopping nearby...;)

But after staying @ Novotel Siam Square recently,i now fully agreed with my buddy that there are so many reasons for us to stay there...nearby Siam Paragon with resturants,food court,moneychanger,etc....next to a row of foot massage shops,late nite supper place ( near Hard Rock )...BTS Station...and of course most important reason - above CM Square !!!...:D

Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk

andyk
06-03-2010, 11:00 PM
=> Hey BROs,have anyone tried this - Bkk141 Bangkok Escort and Massage ? Bangkok Escorts ? Luxury Companions - 24h Call 08-75091688 (http://bkk141.com) before ???...Or is this website mostly targetted @ horny Farangs ???...There are Some of the so-called Models that are barely acceptable & several that are really way below average for looks & body !!!...:eek:

And also any Bros know of any other similar websites,please share !!!...;)

Happy Sunday !!!

khunsanook
07-03-2010, 02:44 AM
=> Hey BROs,have anyone tried this - Bkk141 Bangkok Escort and Massage ? Bangkok Escorts ? Luxury Companions - 24h Call 08-75091688 (http://bkk141.com) before ???...Or is this website mostly targetted @ horny Farangs ???...There are Some of the so-called Models that are barely acceptable & several that are really way below average for looks & body !!!...:eek:

And also any Bros know of any other similar websites,please share !!!...;)

Happy Sunday !!!

I recommend not to try as the quality looks not accordance to the price asked. I do not know of good escort agencies in Bangkok but why don't you call the out-side service of the many many Thai oil massage places, along Sukhumvit, especially Emporium area? You can surf their websites and choose a girl at a cheaper rate and be more assured of the service.

You can try Angel massage, Euro massage, Thonglor massage etc. If really necessary, you can PM me for the no. of my friend, who is a local agent. I recommended him to my friends before and the feedback is generally good for his Thai and European girls.

besthit
07-03-2010, 03:00 AM
How does this exclusive EROTICA club works?
Can go alone???

The rates?

andyk
07-03-2010, 07:51 AM
How does this exclusive EROTICA club works?
Can go alone???

The rates?

=> Thankz BRO for the "heads up" on your earlier post !!!...Appreciate your sharing here !!!...;)

Frankly it was my good buddy that introduced me to tis exclusive club EXOTICA ( not EROTICA...:D )....Anyway if U really keen i can PM U that Papasan's contact...He can speak English,Cantonese & of course Thai lingo...On the 1st Floor,there's a Live Band entertainment....so U can actually get a table there..and have drink & pick your babe there...But that nite when i was there...the Band music was really loud & the Air Con was really cold...so U have to raise your voice if U want to chat up the babes...So of course we requested for their VIP Room on the 2nd Floor...which is actually low budget decorated & the Karaoke system outdated...but who really cares ???...when it's the pretty Thai SYT Babes that are most important for us to enjoy !!!....Anyway my good buddy already had few bottles of Cordon Bleu there from his previous visit ( think that was for Membership there !!! )...and both of us had Two Babes each...and my buddy insisted i take one of my Babe back to my hotel & his Babes were not available for ST service...the Total Damage was Baht 16K...for mostly tips for the babes & papasan,room booking...and my "takeaway Babe" cost Baht 6K...( Of course if U dun have "Add On liked Air Ticket & Hotel"...the total damage i felt is not really that much VS our usual spendings each Super Fun Nites in my other thread - "Super Fun Nites @ Las Vegas De'Palace"....And also it's important that U know the Papasan well to arrange & ensure that we will definitely have a great time there !!!... )

So far in the past i have been to many other such exclusive clubs liked PEGASUS & others that have already closed liked CHAMOY,Chateau Blanc ( can't recalled the correct spelling ) & there was a smaller place @ Thonglor area called ( something Place )...that we will go there & have a quick drink & the Thai Chinese Papasan ( Ah TEE ) will arrange & introduce all the pretty SYTs for "takeaways"...( tis place was probably the best because the damage performance & sometimes if U are lucky they have very pretty Students & OLs part timers !!!...But too bad,that's historic times already !!! )....So that's WHY WE LUV BANGKOK FOREVER !!!...;)

Happy SUNDAY !!!

andyk
11-03-2010, 12:32 PM
=> From the NATION - "Red Shirts Vow To Bring A Million To Bangkok !!!"...I really hope & pray that it would a peaceful rally...and no one get hurt in the coming days !!!..And any Samsters there to keep on updating the latest news to avoid any problem area there !!!...:(

andyk
13-03-2010, 07:55 PM
=> From the NATION - "Red Shirts Vow To Bring A Million To Bangkok !!!"...I really hope & pray that it would a peaceful rally...and no one get hurt in the coming days !!!..And any Samsters there to keep on updating the latest news to avoid any problem area there !!!...:(

=> Tracking all the Internet latest news on the build up of the RED SHIRTS in truck convoys heading into BKK & in the Nation online...there was a newspread that each RED SHIRTS are given Baht 2000 to join in & will be paid another Baht 2000 after this demonstration / Mass Rally starting tomorrow !...Juz wonder how long it will go on ???...:confused:

This will definitely caused mega huge losses for tourism there !!!...When will all this end ???...:confused:

andyk
16-03-2010, 06:37 AM
=> Tracking all the Internet latest news on the build up of the RED SHIRTS in truck convoys heading into BKK & in the Nation online...there was a newspread that each RED SHIRTS are given Baht 2000 to join in & will be paid another Baht 2000 after this demonstration / Mass Rally starting tomorrow !...Juz wonder how long it will go on ???...:confused:

This will definitely caused mega huge losses for tourism there !!!...When will all this end ???...:confused:

=> Compared with the last time,there are lesser RED SHIRTS...about 150K....standing,shouting,singing in the heat...and now need to "give out blood !!!".....this is really a terrible tactic especially for those older RED SHIRTS...maybe having Tom Yum Noodles for meals since sunday !!!....Any BROs planning or hoping to fly up there....should wait as their PM used "mind games"....that if it's peaceful protest...it's really OK to have it for weeks or a month !!!....It's definitely need time for the dust to settle...and maybe most gals will take the chance to return home for a good rest !!!...Juz sharing my 2 baht thoughts only !!!....;)

andyk
17-03-2010, 03:35 PM
=> Compared with the last time,there are lesser RED SHIRTS...about 150K....standing,shouting,singing in the heat...and now need to "give out blood !!!".....this is really a terrible tactic especially for those older RED SHIRTS...maybe having Tom Yum Noodles for meals since sunday !!!....Any BROs planning or hoping to fly up there....should wait as their PM used "mind games"....that if it's peaceful protest...it's really OK to have it for weeks or a month !!!....It's definitely need time for the dust to settle...and maybe most gals will take the chance to return home for a good rest !!!...Juz sharing my 2 baht thoughts only !!!....;)

=> Read earlier the traffic on the road & area near SIAM PARAGON MALL was paralyzed by RED SHIRTS Protesters heading to SUKHUMVIT 31 to joint other RED SHIRTS GROUP on the way to the THAI PM House !!!...With the heat..."bleeding from bloodly protest"....i really pity them !!!...How long will tis go on for ???...What their next move ???....Also noted on TV that RED SHIRTS are getting lesser...with those that need to return to their normal work !!!...It seem liked it's a losing cause for the RED SHIRTS !!!...It's really sad to read all tis happening there !!!...:(

andyk
17-03-2010, 11:01 PM

=> Need to REFRESH the above post for my "low profiled BRO" who have PMed me & wanted to know about CM SQUARE....check out their website to get an idea !...It's a Happening Nite Place....where U get pick up by Babes & not U try to pick them up !!!....;)

civic_jerk
17-03-2010, 11:10 PM
good link..up your rep. :)

The_Chef
17-03-2010, 11:28 PM
I hope peace prevails in BKK... it's still a heaven paradise afterall. :)

civic_jerk
18-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Hmm. From where I am it is peaceful. :) Haven't seen a red shirt yet.

andyk
18-03-2010, 08:02 PM
=>
Then was almost "caught in the Sexual act" embarrasingly when Papasan came in...to tease me with tis very,very pretty "Penthouse ModeL"...but juz came in to say Hello...( Really wanted to "make LuV to her all NiteZ" in my mind 'cause since she was Not working there,she expected a Indecent Proposal !!! )..

=> Was so happy to get tis call from that "Penthouse Model" ( that i met when i was in Bangkok last month ) who i lust for so much for her beauty & super sexy body !!! :o...( Damn i still have strong impression of BKK & it seem liked such a long time ago !!! :( )....She's here for a short "working" holiday...@ one of the popular Thai Disco here !!!...Probably a smart idea to get away from the RED SHIRTS protest situation !!!...Anyway looking forward to meet for our Date tomorrow before her late nite shift !!!...Will check if there's any chance for any follow up SeXXion...( sometimes tis Babes may have Boy Fren @ home so it may be easier to arrange it here ! )...and if No SeXXion...then at best it'll be a KC Build Up or NETWORKING Session...for my future BKK swinging holidays !!!...;)

Choke Dee Krup !!!

andyk
20-03-2010, 08:44 AM
=> Was so happy to get tis call from that "Penthouse Model" ( that i met when i was in Bangkok last month ) who i lust for so much for her beauty & super sexy body !!!...( Damn i still have strong impression of BKK & it seem liked such a long time ago !!! )....She's here for a short "working" holiday...@ one of the popular Thai Disco here !!!...Probably a smart idea to get away from the RED SHIRTS protest situation !!!...Anyway looking forward to meet for our Date tomorrow before her late nite shift !!!...Will check if there's any chance for any follow up SeXXion...( sometimes tis Babes may have Boy Fren @ home so it may be easier to arrange it here ! )...and if No SeXXion...then at best it'll be a KC Build Up or NETWORKING Session...for my future BKK swinging holidays !!!...;)

=> Managed to meet up with tis "Penthouse Model" and she also introduced her petite sweet Thai gal fren...both are working as Catwalk Dancers in a place called NEVERLAND @ Orchard Plaza...any BROs been there before ???...( Anyway declined her invitation there since our Chapter.2 plans were "Super Fun Nites @ LV !!!" )...

So i had a chance to see her "real ( suspect ) character & closer look at her stunning ( fake ) beauty"....which somehow didn't give me the same lustful feeling when i first met her in BKK !....Our communication was also had problems since her English was limited & sometimes resorting to sign lingo !...But of course we could clearly understand her "real intentions" of meeting up ( need financial assistance for extended stay,hotel,shopping,etc ! )...which was quite a "turn off" together with her "fake nose job" !!!...I recalled that she told me she used to have a SG Boy Fren for more than year !!!...Guessed she may be a "seasoned player in tis con game !!!....:(

Of course,if she really played her "cards" in a different way...and if she didn't played hard to get in BKK,the game could have been more fun & Sextisfying for both of us !!!...So after dinner,juz tipped & send off both of them !!!...Already hinted & reminded her...and she agreed to make introductions to her model gal frens for our future BKK trips !!!...;)

Guessed there were some "Lessons" learnt here !!!...And personally i think checking out Thai SYT Babes in Bangkok ( especially those that never travel before & speak only Thai ! ) will be the better option !!!...

Happy Weekend !!!

andyk
21-03-2010, 09:21 PM
=> Interestingly & thanks,BROs for your PMs for Info Request on BKK especially the recent places & babes contact sharing & Papasan's contact - Juz wanted to share as follows :

- Guessed with the current RED SHIRT protest situation,things over there may change or adjusted accordingly ! But i'm very sure when tis is over,i'm very,very sure that Entertainment places,Clubs,Resturants,Shopping & Thai Babes will be definitelt very eager to serve & make up for loss Bahts !!!...Any BROs there then,they will be treated liked KINGs !!!...;)

- On Babes Contact sharing - Here's a interesting one ! Liked they always say - "Since we hardly know each other,we may have different taste !" When U are there,juz go Spa hopping & take your time for Babe selection till there's any Babe that really turn U onz !!!...If there's none or U dun have good vibes there,then thank the Papa or Mamasans & hop to the next Spa !...

- On Having a Babe Overnite or Babe for your trip - Sorry i really can't share too much tips on tis ! Personally for tis,i'll be Only comfortable with Non-Commercial Babes ( that can speak English )...liked UNI SYTs,OLs,Stewardess,Models that i have met thru' introductions ( here or in BKK ) in the past !...Of course there's no Baht exchanges ( It'll be a Insult to them if U "pay" them !!! :o ) but more presents or quickie trips together !...On those Thai WLs & FLs - i rather Not because i probably wun have a good nite rest with her sleeping next to me !...Or later she may demand even more Bahts than U have negotiated when U met her !!!...And I'll also be stressed about their background !...U really need be a Frequent Visitor there to know very well the local scene there !!!...( Tis is for the good BRO who'll be on his Virgin Trip there next month !!! )...Finally only U know Best your own Budget for Bonks & Babes !!!....;)

Hope the above helps !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!

-> Interesting Website : www.luxurythai.com....Check it out !!!....

jojo456
22-03-2010, 09:07 AM
for me i love hcmc more. bkk too expensive.:D

andyk
22-03-2010, 01:14 PM
for me i love hcmc more. bkk too expensive.:D

=> Thanks for sharing yr interest but personally i been to both HCMC & Hanoi a very long time ago...so compared to now with so Branded Shops opened there !...I'm sure hotels,entertainment,etc have also risen in cost !!!...Of course U can also enjoy BKK with less budget !!!...;)

With current RED SHIRTS protest...BKK is certainly losing big time on tourism !!!...Until tis is over & done...i'm definitely not thinking of flying there for either biz or pleasure trips !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!

jojo456
22-03-2010, 08:14 PM
=> Thanks for sharing yr interest but personally i been to both HCMC & Hanoi a very long time ago...so compared to now with so Branded Shops opened there !...I'm sure hotels,entertainment,etc have also risen in cost !!!...Of course U can also enjoy BKK with less budget !!!...;)

With current RED SHIRTS protest...BKK is certainly losing big time on tourism !!!...Until tis is over & done...i'm definitely not thinking of flying there for either biz or pleasure trips !!!...

Choke Dee Krup !!!

bro thanks a lot for advice.
but why your 2 website link work?

andyk
23-03-2010, 10:18 AM
=> RED SHIRTS plans to step up protest by "shutting down BANGKOK tis Saturday !!!"....And Thai Govt raised stakes with increased measures by "arming soldiers" @ key areas !!!...:eek:

It definitely do not look too good the situation there with "the Thai vs Thai" !!!...And it's all because of tis person - THAKSIN !!!...This must surely be his last chance to overthrow the current Govt...but as long as the GENERALs are backing them,then it'll be a tough challenge for any changes !!!...:confused:

Juz wonder if the Thai Govt will compensate all the biz people there with tis chaotic protest ???....:confused:

Hope there will be PEACE soon !!!...:)

andyk
25-03-2010, 11:15 AM
=> Read in a Travel magazine that there's a New Service Apartment - SOMERSET SUKHUMVIT THONGLOR - Serviced Apartments | Official Site Somerset Serviced Residence (http://www.somerset.com) - Any BROs checked tis place out before ???...:confused:

And i also realised that i have few good BROs that have their pads in THONGLOR...so near to my current favourite hangout - EXOTICA & all the trendy entertainment & restaurants...:)

Guessed if the situation was in the past where there were no Red or Yellow Shirts...i'm very sure it would have been a really wonderful idea to own your chill out place there & BYO Babes over !!!...;)

Choke Dee Krup !!!

andyk
31-03-2010, 09:25 PM
=> Another Luxury Executive Service Apartment will be EMPORIUM SUITES - 5 Star Luxury Serviced Apartments Bangkok Hotels Sukhumvit 24 Bangkok (http://www.emporiumsuites.com) - I have stayed there once a long time ago....only because my good buddy had corporate rates there & highly recommended by him !!!....During that time...if U have coffee @ EMPORIUM ( Shopping )...especially during the weekends,U can admire all the pretty Thai SYTs & Babes hanging out there !!!...And U really need a Thai Buddy to help U if U have any keen interest to get to know them !!!...;)

Any good BROs there,can share if tis place still happening ???....

Frankly if U are there for only a few nites,then staying in a hotel will be better....since there are stuffs liked the washing machine,kitchen that U probably never use it !!!...:o

Every time i post in my Bangkok thread,i will have vivid flashbacks of my travels there !!!...Missed Bangkok very much !!!...:)

Choke Dee Krup !!!

andyk
05-04-2010, 08:10 PM
=> Watched CNA 7pm News earlier - "RED SHIRTS still blocking all the roads around ERAWAN area...Huge financial losses for all the High End Shopping & 5 Star Hotels there !!!....Losing 15 million a day !!!....How long tis will go on ???...:confused:

Another part was "Car exploded in car park of POSEIDON !!!"...it showed that the building really looked run down...Tis place was once the No.1 Massage Spa...and a Must Visit !!!...;)

Tis is definitely not good for BKK !!!...:eek:

Peace & Chok Dee Krup !!!

boredinadel
05-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Was planning to go in May and stay around Rachada to avoid the protest and be close to the "action", flight booked liao, then today news say Poseidon kana bomb and Red Shirt wan to march Rachada area. Sianz...:mad:

andyk
06-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Was planning to go in May and stay around Rachada to avoid the protest and be close to the "action", flight booked liao, then today news say Poseidon kana bomb and Red Shirt wan to march Rachada area. Sianz...:mad:

=> Hey BRO,guessed U still have time to think about your options since it's May !!!....Personally i'll abort any plans to travel there at least after OCT...it'll be cooler for Golf...and hopefully by then all tis mess will be over !!!...And maybe there will be lots of special promos to entice all the tourist to travel there again !!!...The Thais are really good at marketing !!!...:)

So best U update yourself if U really decide to go & get travel insurance !!!...;)

Choke Dee Krup !!!

boredinadel
06-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Have not book the hotel yet, but I am sure there will be a lot more room promotion due to the political uncertainty. Guess I will have to wait and see how everything turn out by May, ticket can always postpone.

veme
07-04-2010, 01:05 PM
where can i find good soapy massage where they use their body to massage for us and do the full service... what is the rate there? can anyone advise???
and near by 1 Petchburi Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, is there any massage parlour or joints for booking pls advise...

andyk
07-04-2010, 08:14 PM
=> Latest update - "Thai PM have declared State Of Emergency"....handing powers to that Army to restore order after weeks of RED SHIRTs protest...this was announced after they broke into Parliament & Govt officials needed to evacuated by helicopters !!!....This Army will be empowered to break any group with than 5 people !!!...:eek:

With the tide turning against ABHISIT...the middle class is getting impatient with his slow actions...and this may end up having more Thais joining the RED SHIRTS !!!....:eek:

Wishing that there will be PEACE there soon !!!...

Chok Dee Krup !!!

andyk
10-04-2010, 04:16 PM
=> Interestingly,there were a few pretty Thai Babes "moonlighting" @ ARMANI KTV last thursday when i was there....but i was already happily "sandwiched" in between two pretty VIETs SYTs...to take on the THAIs...heard there's a Thai entertainment joint in the next building ???...Any BROs been there ???...If yes,any happenings ???...:confused:

andyk
10-04-2010, 07:42 PM
=> Juz watched Breaking News on The RED SHIRTS Protest In BKK & more than 130 injured in clashes with the ARMY !!!...It's really sad that tis is happening to a city luv by so many tourist !!!...:(

And the peaceful THAIs are divided over the RED SHIRTS & the Thai PM...and with SONKRAN coming...it's not looking too good !!!...And the THAI KING is unwell to help in tis !!!....

There are all sorts of rumours about THAKSIN that he have CANCER ???...:confused:

It seem liked the RED SHIRTS have now gone beyond juz their support for THAKSIN...AND AHBISIT "Mr.Nice GUY"...have no other options but to take necessary actions & not be thown out by the RED SHIRTS !!!...

Will be tracking closely the bloody clashes there !!!...Praying for a quick peaceful end asap !!!....

FernandoTorres
10-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Get used to it. The situation will only be resolved by 1 of the following methods..

1) The king interfrees
Nobody will dare to disobey the king's rule. Simple as that. Peiord. But unfortunately he has long ago vowed to stay out of politics.

2) Thaksin returns
The red shirts are all thaksin's slaves or dogs. If you realize, they are all mainly farmers, labours or lower income thais with little education and easily influecned. And in case some of you are not aware, Thaksin forked out millions to pay them to protest heavily.

No matter who the PM is, one side will not be happy. The yellow shirt will want their own man as PM and the same thing goes for the red shirts. It is a never ending scenario. One that you guys will have to get used to.

Sawadee krup :)

SCB2011
11-04-2010, 01:08 AM
=> Juz watched Breaking News on The RED SHIRTS Protest In BKK & more than 130 injured in clashes with the ARMY !!!...It's really sad that tis is happening to a city luv by so many tourist !!!...:(

Situation there is getting worse.

Reds casualty toll is now 10 dead including a japanese journalist working for Thomson Reuters and 489 injured many of them with gunshot wounds.

Government casualty is 2 soldiers with gunshot wounds and 60 others with injuries.

I pray the situation don't turn into all our war.

I love LOS and hope things return back to normal soon so that I can make my monthly trip there.

andyk
11-04-2010, 07:25 AM
=> Read tis news - "Expensive Attack"...A guy rammed his PORSCHE TARGA into the RED SHIRT RALLY @ the RAJPRASONG intersection failing to hurt anyone but smashing nine motorcycles belonging to the RED SHIRTS and damaging a fire hydrant !!!...

The attack @ 1120am in front of HOLIDAY INN @ Sukhumvit Rd outraged the RED SHIRTS....

The driver escaped mobbing by the RED SHIRTS...after the POLICE rushed to protect him...They shouted at him & smashed the windscreen....And POLICE told the driver that his car can't be taken away since it's wrecked !!!...And they discovered a Handgun in the car that made the RED SHIRTS incensed !!!...

What was the DRIVER's intentions or motive ???....Or maybe he was high on drugs or panicked when he saw the wave of RED SHIRTS ???...:confused:

andyk
24-05-2010, 07:54 AM
=> Hopefully the situation in BKK will settle down quickly and move on in the coming months....and the weather cooler....then it'll be nice to fly up there again !!!....;)

Cheers !!!

adidas88
24-05-2010, 08:34 AM
=> Hopefully the situation in BKK will settle down quickly and move on in the coming months....and the weather cooler....then it'll be nice to fly up there again !!!....
Cheers !!!
Andyk
believe the situation in bkk will settle down but it's has not ended yet ...

saw the CNA news last nite abt BKK ...
it's very encouraging ...
at last someone in thailand did the right thing to bring unity to the country ...

City stands united for clean-up

Thailand might be a nation deeply divided but that has not stopped a large group of teenagers from coming together to spend their Sunday cleaning up the filth-strewn streets of the capital.
It is hoped Sunday's clean-up operation will help ease people's grief and horror at the sight of the debris and ruin across central Bangkok.

The teenagers were among volunteers and city workers asked to help clean six venues affected by the red shirt demonstration which remained littered with garbage and reeking of stench, and many viewed the activity as a symbol of unity.

BKK clean up (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/37620/city-stands-united-for-clean-up)

andyk
24-05-2010, 06:09 PM
believe the situation in bkk will settle down but it's has not ended yet ...

saw the CNA news last nite abt BKK ...
it's very encouraging ...
at last someone in thailand did the right thing to bring unity to the country ...

City stands united for clean-up

Thailand might be a nation deeply divided but that has not stopped a large group of teenagers from coming together to spend their Sunday cleaning up the filth-strewn streets of the capital.
It is hoped Sunday's clean-up operation will help ease people's grief and horror at the sight of the debris and ruin across central Bangkok.

The teenagers were among volunteers and city workers asked to help clean six venues affected by the red shirt demonstration which remained littered with garbage and reeking of stench, and many viewed the activity as a symbol of unity.

BKK clean up (http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/37620/city-stands-united-for-clean-up)

=> Been tracking almost every Cable News Channel for coverage on the BKK situation for months already....there are so many of us juz want BKK to the same BKK liked before...so that we can enjoy BKK again !!!...

But it'll definitely take some time before most can change the mindset about what had happened recently !!!....It's really sad but i believed as long as the Thai PM ( who is actually a Puppet !!! ) keep having problems with the RED SHIRTS or THAKSIN or the Generals & the KING ( who are the ones that have the real control !!! ),there will never be a peaceful or stable Thailand !!!...

Btw guessed who is the RICHEST KING in the WORLD ??? With 35 BILLIONS ???....

SCB2011
28-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Btw guessed who is the RICHEST KING in the WORLD ??? With 35 BILLIONS ???....

35 Billion does not make him the richest...... the richest monarch in the world is worth 80 billion (as of 31.12.2009 - Forbes).

Guess who?? ;)

glouyang
28-05-2010, 06:04 PM
35 Billion does not make him the richest...... the richest monarch in the world is worth 80 billion (as of 31.12.2009 - Forbes).

Guess who?? ;)

Forbes rankings r limited with the available data they can get hold of. It is not a definite indictative although it can be a rough gauge. I'm sure alot of riches r hidden from public. For example, IF u go by forbes, thaksin has got only a few hundred millions left after the thai government took his Shin corp profits but he still got billions outside thailand and all unaccounted for.

andyk
29-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Forbes rankings r limited with the available data they can get hold of. It is not a definite indictative although it can be a rough gauge. I'm sure alot of riches r hidden from public. For example, IF u go by forbes, thaksin has got only a few hundred millions left after the thai government took his Shin corp profits but he still got billions outside thailand and all unaccounted for.

=> Yes,BRO,i have noted that about Forbes...Anyway it was good to see happy Thais on TV again yesterday....setting up street stalls....and i'm confident that peace will be restored soon !!!....then it'll be back to normal for frequent travels there for fun !!!...:)

Happy Weekend !!!

glouyang
29-05-2010, 09:02 AM
=> Yes,BRO,i have noted that about Forbes...Anyway it was good to see happy Thais on TV again yesterday....setting up street stalls....and i'm confident that peace will be restored soon !!!....then it'll be back to normal for frequent travels there for fun !!!...:)

Happy Weekend !!!

I hope so too. Will see when im there next week. cheers

al888
29-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi Bros , Need some info about this place called Pegasus . Is this one of the top notch club with lots of happening there ? Will appreciate for location as well. Many thanks.

andyk
30-05-2010, 10:08 AM
I hope so too. Will see when im there next week. cheers

=> Look forward to your FR after your trip !!!...Probably the service there will be even better !!!...Enjoy !!! :)

pocketrocket
30-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi Bros , Need some info about this place called Pegasus . Is this one of the top notch club with lots of happening there ? Will appreciate for location as well. Many thanks.

Do not forget to leave a FR as I might be heading back to BKK soon ;) :D

glouyang
30-05-2010, 08:43 PM
=> Look forward to your FR after your trip !!!...Probably the service there will be even better !!!...Enjoy !!! :)

erm... i will try because its more of a work trip but i will give updates when possible.

andyk
31-05-2010, 08:27 AM
erm... i will try because its more of a work trip but i will give updates when possible.

=> No worries as Work is No.1....It's more your personal feel & insights vs what we read from the news...have Upz yr pts for your postings !!!...Have a good trip !!!....:)

glouyang
31-05-2010, 08:37 AM
=> No worries as Work is No.1....It's more your personal feel & insights vs what we read from the news...have Upz yr pts for your postings !!!...Have a good trip !!!....:)

Thanks bro. Will return u the favour once i figure out how to. 5555555

BlueDragon193
02-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Do not forget to leave a FR as I might be heading back to BKK soon ;) :D

When are you heading back and want to meet up for a drink at the G club.?
Me, also going up soon but dates not fix yet.

andyk
03-06-2010, 07:56 AM

=> Hey BRO,i have no idea what's the status of tis place - Pegasus...it was really happening many,many years ago !...If U read my earlier posts,the Papasan - Georgi from there have gone over to tis club called - EXOTICA...So U can check that out !!!...;)

Enjoy !!!

pocketrocket
04-06-2010, 08:48 PM
When are you heading back and want to meet up for a drink at the G club.?
Me, also going up soon but dates not fix yet.

Still waiting for Boss approval coz he's paying...But will definitely keep ya posted mateee :D

BlueDragon193
05-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Still waiting for Boss approval coz he's paying...But will definitely keep ya posted mateee :D

Chok dee and looking forward.:D

andyk
05-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Chok dee and looking forward.:D

=> Really envy U guys !!!...Juz thinking about Bangkok,there's so many flashbacks of good times there !!!...Definitely will make another fun trip there in the coming months !!!...:)

Happy Weekend !!!