PDA

View Full Version : CNY Fuck - Never felt so sweet

Delphine2929
20-02-2010, 06:27 PM
This CNY was fun for me, sort of.
I went to my grandma's house on the 2nd day of cny, my cousin who I hate so much was there showing off her bf, Jack.
Jack is a tall and well built guy, very nice and sweet to everyone.
We chat for quite a long time while my stupid cousin carried my grandma's "balls". I got to know he is very rich and drives a BMW. Wow! Nice right? While talking he starts to sit closer and closer to me, hmm.... I wonder what's his motive. Suddenly an evil thought came to my mind, imagine my cousin knowing her bf fucked the cousin whom she hated the most. Hahaha..... I slowly move my hand onto Jack's tight, slide slowly up near his dick. He pretended nothing is happening and continue chatting with me. Horny boy. I start to rub his dick from outside while we continue to chat, then I look over to where my cousin is standing, she's not looking. :mad: I decided to go further, I unzipped his pants, hold on to his dick and start jerking him off. He was stocked. Jack held my hand and ask me to stop. I didn't, he started to move my hand faster, I knew he's going to blow, I stop and pulled my hand out. Stood up and walked straight out of the house to the staircase landing. He caught my hint and followed out shortly after. Once out, Jack wasted no time and took his dick out, pulled down my jeans, pulled up my shirt, pulled down my panties and fucked me hard. Ohh... That felt good, his dick filled me up totally. And he's fucking me raw!!!! He didn't realise my handphone is on the stairs taking a video of us. He doggied me hard. In and out, in and out, he went, he suddenly pushed in hard, I know he's cumming, I tried to pull away but he held on to my waist and cum inside me. Ohhh.... that felt so good.... The warmth and the dick touching right to the end...... After that he quickly worn back his pants and left. I dressed myself up properly and walked back into the house to bid goodbye, I walked over to my much hated cousin and whispered," Jack has a big dick." I walked out of the house and mms her the wonderful footage of her bf fucking me. Hahaha.... Revenge never felt so sweet.....

Decold
20-02-2010, 06:32 PM
....i seriously duno to salute u or condemn u.:o

Delphine2929
20-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Well, sometimes things dun turn out as wonderful as what you think it is....

eddtan1
20-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Sweetie...how was the look on her face?

D!ckster
20-02-2010, 07:03 PM
...sometimes things dun turn out as wonderful...
So how did it turn out then? :confused:

asiannewyorker
20-02-2010, 07:08 PM
WOw, what a memorable CNY... so what happened next... youare bold.. has she done something like this to you before.. is it retribution?

Would love to hear her reaction.. Lucky jack,, did you raw and gave you a creampie.. should of taken that and mms'd your cousin.. =)

Niceman
20-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Can u intro ur cousin to me? :D

20-02-2010, 07:19 PM
I want to be tall, well built, very nice and sweet to everyone . and ofcos very rich and need a BMW....
but will i be able to find a girl with a cousin who hates her? :D

comm
20-02-2010, 07:22 PM
mmm...why do u consider it a victory over your much hated cousin ???

sorry for asking if it seems obvious to you, maybe im a guy and dont understand it well

naturegreen
20-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Yea u are both an angel an a devil. But if I am your cousin, you'll see the footage online very soon :rolleyes:

newbieboy
20-02-2010, 07:57 PM
This CNY was fun for me, sort of....

...I walked out of the house and mms her the wonderful footage of her bf fucking me. Hahaha.... Revenge never felt so sweet.....

next thread to look out for: Delphine's amateur HDB landing sex vid! :rolleyes: this CNY will be fun for a lot of bros... :D

uhoo
20-02-2010, 08:30 PM
u not scare will get pregnant? btw, should post the pic here... we all rejoice for u!

Dixit
20-02-2010, 10:07 PM
You did it RAW ? :eek:

ifucker
20-02-2010, 11:09 PM
I want to be tall, well built, very nice and sweet to everyone . and ofcos very rich and need a BMW....
but will i be able to find a girl with a cousin who hates her? :D

Find the TS, and her cousin sure will hate her :D She maybe has lot of cousins .. :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Well, sometimes things dun turn out as wonderful as what you think it is....

You got it ? :eek:
Don't worry, the symtoms will only slowly appear aft 8-10 years...enjoy while you can ok :)

Wonder, what's behind your screen :rolleyes:

Maybe potential fl in the near future :D

Ray0kummin
20-02-2010, 11:29 PM
bro, power la your cny. mine so boring.. pitching tent here lo

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-02-2010, 11:31 PM
bro, power la your cny. mine so boring.. pitching tent here lo

TS already claim "she" kena poked, you still call her bro :D

alphonsus
20-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Eh...TS, why do you hate her so much?

Its a high risked game because your cousin could have blow up the whole issue to all your relatives. When that happens, it will be very difficult to show up to another CNY reunion (assuming if you are even bothered with it)

Nonetheless, revenge is sweet. I can bet with you the look on your cousin's face is definitely beyond any forms of valuation.

wakatipu
21-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Just to get even, TS put her body on the line.

At least, for James Bond, risk taking is part and parcel of his profession. For TS, risk of that dreadful uncureable disease and risk of pregnancy.... not sure if it is worth it to get even.

Maybe, TS is some sort of a masochist - have the joy of getting herself at high risk and possibly hurting herself.

Finally, the story not very credible.

roaringlion
21-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Video, or it never happen.

pokeman71
21-02-2010, 01:11 AM
chinese say, crane and shell fighting, after all, fisherman win. I hope i am the fisherman.

Can have both cousin.

chanwil007
21-02-2010, 01:14 AM
mind leting me see the Video hehe:P you can pm me for my contact hehe:P

O yah Nice story

Red_Wine
21-02-2010, 01:16 AM
I also want video, pls pm me! :p

glster
21-02-2010, 01:39 AM
sis i also wanna see ur video being poke ley :D

billy_bonker
21-02-2010, 02:28 AM
salute u!!! :)

nightfly1966
21-02-2010, 08:10 AM
I also want video, pls pm me! :p

Me too!!!can PM me,TS?

KingEros
21-02-2010, 09:30 AM
This CNY was fun for me, sort of...

I dressed myself up properly and walked back into the house to bid goodbye, I walked over to my much hated cousin and whispered," Jack has a big dick." I walked out of the house and mms her the wonderful footage of her bf fucking me. Hahaha.... Revenge never felt so sweet.....
Revenge? What revenge?

Try spend some time at the library & read up on "螳螂捕蝉,黄雀在后" or "鹬蚌相争,渔翁得利" ... not convinced? Just run a poll here & find out who amongst us wanna be in your cousin's shoes, your shoes or the BF's shoes?

Last thing, go get yourself thoroughly checked by the doc ... you really dunno what STD comes along together with that BMW.
Revenge is supposed to be sweet, as long as you dun blindly get yourself burnt at the same time. :D :D

FuckPussy
21-02-2010, 09:59 AM
yo! How about showing some of the video to us......:D

joew2005
21-02-2010, 10:38 AM
hi gal,happy new year 2 u.
I think u need 2 see a doc ....
Hw could u consider wat u did as sort of fun,if it is 4 real ?
Hw could u be touching & jerking Jack rite there with every1 in the room ?
If it's 4 real,he did u RAW ..... must go see doc,tat's 4 sure.
2 good 2 be true.

leongweijie1990
21-02-2010, 10:48 AM
girl don't because of revenge and let someone else to have sex with you...and you even did it raw omg! :eek:

SamSeng79
21-02-2010, 11:19 AM
sounds a bit fake to me...:p

Young_Gun
21-02-2010, 11:36 AM
Sis Delphine, can share the video with us?

I wonder if there will be another thread titled 'fucking gf's cousin during cny' in sbf soon.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-02-2010, 12:38 PM
sounds a bit fake to me...:p

It already does sounds fake at least to me anyway..once i read the thread :D..

But i think she/he does the trick alrdy since so many samster start asking for videos alrdy which nv gonna happen :p