PDA

View Full Version : Xia Li in OP - worth seeing but not worth trying

loony
20-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Got a "sponsorship" from Singaporepools and decided to visit a hobby shop in OP - remote control helicopter.

But suay suay they were closed for CNY. And unfortunately, I spotted a damn chio tall gal in front of a shop Xia Li.

Very tempted .... went in and was enticed by her voice and all but miscalulated - she has appt and her colleague was assigned to me. Ok, her colleague's boobs confirmed win hers - 36D - or so she claimed.

Entrance and massage for 45mins is $50 and then things got scary - FJ 300, HJ 100, BM 150, BJ 200 ...or something like that.

Anyway too high (ok certain medicine is really not suitable to be taken with coke) and horny so went for it - bargained for hj+bj+bj with warm water+bm+fj all for $200. After banging for a while and squeezing her ample breasts got a bit bored + smoker's breath also sianz.

While her friendliness and breasts are worth it, the smoker's breath, the semi-hard selling, and small room make it an experience on how to waste money.

I know they target tourist but even when they know i am local, their crazy price is confirm a deterent.

So splurge my winning a bit and will have to buy my toy some other time.

Oh, the sex shop down stairs is worth a visit - good pricing. Got a wireless egg that uses AAA batteries. 3rd toy and this shop has the best price. The costume section looks good too.

rays55
20-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Got a "sponsorship" from Singaporepools and decided to visit a hobby shop in OP - remote control helicopter.

But suay suay they were closed for CNY. And unfortunately, I spotted a damn chio tall gal in front of a shop Xia Li.

Very tempted .... went in and was enticed by her voice and all but miscalulated - she has appt and her colleague was assigned to me. Ok, her colleague's boobs confirmed win hers - 36D - or so she claimed.

Entrance and massage for 45mins is $50 and then things got scary - FJ 300, HJ 100, BM 150, BJ 200 ...or something like that.

Anyway too high (ok certain medicine is really not suitable to be taken with coke) and horny so went for it - bargained for hj+bj+bj with warm water+bm+fj all for $200. After banging for a while and squeezing her ample breasts got a bit bored + smoker's breath also sianz.

While her friendliness and breasts are worth it, the smoker's breath, the semi-hard selling, and small room make it an experience on how to waste money.

I know they target tourist but even when they know i am local, their crazy price is confirm a deterent.

So splurge my winning a bit and will have to buy my toy some other time.

Oh, the sex shop down stairs is worth a visit - good pricing. Got a wireless egg that uses AAA batteries. 3rd toy and this shop has the best price. The costume section looks good too.Bro,is the girl call jin jin? I also quoted ridiculous price,when i told her market price is 100 for fj,she told me i was bluffing her......:o

loony
20-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Not sure..but the big boobs gal's name is linda. Saw 3 gals (2 short but large breasts & 1 tall & slim but think mostly an A-cupper).

They keep telling people to charge to credit card - They take Visa, Master & I think Diners too. While I was in a cubicle, heard the tall gal keep asking Linda to help her swept her customer card. They were even teasing him about not being sure whether still have credit in the card.

FJ $300....so far I have only given to 1 gal who gave me very good GFE, great massage, great hygiene, and really enjoy chitchatting with her. And that is without her telling me how much I should pay. Really service oriented.

Regaine
20-02-2010, 11:14 AM

Bro thanks for sharing with us your find. However I find that this pricing is outrageous. For this type of shop at most $100.00 for a full course . Anything more than that I will walk out of the shop.

beastimus
20-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Hello Bros,

This place is actually lavender beauty but just that they change name...think recently got some kinda raid by AV or something like that. Yea man looks like they targeting tourist if not then those local blokes who have the cash to splash...

tepes
20-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Walau bro, you kenna chop already.... at Xiang Li I tried a few gals, all charging normal prices, including linda... never paid that kinda price... also tried yoyo at this new joint at op also 100bucks...

Redlordjr
20-02-2010, 06:39 PM
If they are targetting tourists then better for us locals to stay away.

Silveray
20-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Ya they are actually changed name from Lavendar Beauty. For me, they still charging $100 for FJ, maybe due to being a rather regular customer :D

loony
20-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Hi Bros,

Lavender is still there. This Xia Li is directly infront of the escalators while Lavender is next to it.

You guys are right - I would not have paid for it if it have not been sponsored by Singapore Pools.