PDA

View Full Version : Mountbatten / Joo Chiat

OsamaBinLaden
19-02-2010, 06:59 PM
starting this thread cos i dont see many reviews or fr on this area...

3 to 4 weeks back i was around the area (junction of mountbatten and joo chiat)... had appointments at 3pm and 5pm... didnt expect the 3pm appt was done in a jiffy... so i was left with more than 1.5 hrs to spare to the next one...

walked around the area to find some action... katong shopping centre... paramount... katong mall... could only find 2 hc... take 5 and yoli... found yoli as i was walking in katong mall which was very deserted so was surprised to find a hc...

still wif more than an hour to spare to my next appt... decided to walk in n try... for some relaxation n to kill time...

was assigned f**na... asked if my first time... i said no... but cannot remember the gal who served me before... NEVER say its your first time in any HC...

massage was ok... without towel covering my body... i HATE gals who cover my body wif the towel during massage... i wanna feel their hands on my skin... nothing much to say about the massage...

asked the gq... hj 50... bm/hj 100... fj 120... wasnt in the mood for anything more than hj plus the prices are above market rate... but i think i should be no problem bringing it down... but made do wif hj cos i juz want a release but not in the mood for humping n pumping...

she wanted to use oil... but i dont like so told her accordingly... she obliged... started wif the routine catbath... licking... and all... hj was real nice n slow... she even threw in licking of the balls n the shaft... tot she would give a bj but did not... doesnt matter to me...

after some time... she lied down beside me when hj... continued the catbath n licking... plus some light kissing... until i blew my load off...

verdict... not too bad an experience to kill time.
rtf... yes if i m around the area and have time to kill.

as always... i say... one man's meat may be another man's poison... so dont blame me if u disagree wif my fr...

cheers...!!!