PDA

View Full Version : New spa / massage joint in Adelphi

chinesebro
18-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Hi bro's

I've just come back from exploring a new spa at Adelphi. For all those Bro who know their way around Adelphi, its the shop that used sell piano. That is the only info I'm giving out so don't PM for location, phone number etc etc etc, sorry to all the new bro, do your own reseach, don't expect bro to spoon-feed you.

Usual SOP for the massage, S$40 for 1 hour.

Angie serviced me,
Age - 30's
PRC
Face - average
body - slightly chubby
massage - ok lah, but kept answering the phone, started to piss me off
HJ - ok lah, average, S$50
autoroam - can, extra S$10

She tried to be attentive as she seemed new, the massage was ok, very much same same lah as most of the other places in Adelphi. It's only been open since Monday so the decor is all new and clean. I hope they will get more girls soon.

There are better places & worse places to spend your $$$$$, up to you to try then decide.

This is only MHO

too_hot
18-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Thanks for FR. Yes i saw the place also but i ended at So Nice Spas as didn't feel like being commando dat day.

chinesebro
18-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Thks for your comment. I often go to Number 1 (I just love Esther's big boobies) but it was closed when I went today so time to do commando recce on new target for all the bro.

owen10
19-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Hi bro's

I've just come back from exploring a new spa at Adelphi. For all those Bro who know their way around Adelphi, its the shop that used sell piano. That is the only info I'm giving out so don't PM for location, phone number etc etc etc, sorry to all the new bro, do your own reseach, don't expect bro to spoon-feed you.

yr hints r really tough bro! unless 1 patronise d place often it may not be easy to guess which is d 'shop that used sell piano'.

very soon tenants may find some weird species frequently wandering ard d basement level n askin d same weird qn which shop 'used sell piano'. :D

addict981
19-02-2010, 11:50 AM
Aiyo the shop is just opp urban zen lah why so secretive abt giving out the exact location? Dunno why people like to beat abt the bush

aczeta76
19-02-2010, 11:54 AM
So fast open liao arh...

Soon, the whole B1 will be full of spas.. n they can hold a foam party in the center..

Wonder how the dentist feels working so near such distraction

Btw, one of the dental asst looks quite nice from far too

chinesebro
19-02-2010, 05:44 PM
yes, seems like everytime I go there a new place has started up. Soon the whole basement will be massage joints.

too_hot
19-02-2010, 09:40 PM
So fast open liao arh...

Btw, one of the dental asst looks quite nice from far too

My tooth hurts.....time to visit dentist liao :D

too_hot
19-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Aiyo the shop is just opp urban zen lah why so secretive abt giving out the exact location? Dunno why people like to beat abt the bush

Ya, its next to the proper foot reflexogy shop.

There have been cases when someone give full details get zapped cos other bros dun like it as expose these joints to AV. So its understandable dat some bros "beat around the bush" (dun want to get zap).

chinesebro
20-02-2010, 10:14 AM
I agree, give clue, bro unhappy and zap, give exact location, bro unhappy and zap.

I've been around these places a long time, spent $$$$$$ trying different spa etc. I join the forum recently to share places but I tired of bros who want spoon-feed, always ask exact location, phone number, shop name, almost want map & lead by hand to shop door. That is why I only give clue, bros want to find, go find, do own recce, spend own $$$$$.

Regaine
20-02-2010, 11:20 AM
I agree, give clue, bro unhappy and zap, give exact location, bro unhappy and zap.

I've been around these places a long time, spent $$$$$$ trying different spa etc. I join the forum recently to share places but I tired of bros who want spoon-feed, always ask exact location, phone number, shop name, almost want map & lead by hand to shop door. That is why I only give clue, bros want to find, go find, do own recce, spend own $$$$$.

Bro relax lah . No need to get so hot one. Anyways thanks for sharing the info with us. However I personally find that Adelphi is bit too expensive. They are trying to make a fast buck out of us. Also hardly any of the girls there can provide a decent massage.

PageUp
04-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Oh, i thought that across from former Urban Zen used to be a foot reflex joint?

satay08
04-03-2010, 10:01 AM
looks like now B1 all PRCs..no more local SYT liao ...:(

owen10
04-03-2010, 11:48 PM
looks like now B1 all PRCs..no more local SYT liao ...:(

hmmm .. was there this SYT who study poly n work part time in 1 of d spas? she was discussed in 1 of d threads few mths ago. i went to recce d shop few days ago, was told by this chubby lady they dun hv such a young gal wkg there. guess she muz hv left or d chubby was hiding somethg.

sex-eight
10-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Llast week decided to go down for a look. As I have not been there for quite sometime, there was quite a change there. More TN shops now. So, went to look for an outlet to have a massage.

I cannot remember the name, but it is in the middle of a row of TN shops.
Went in and go for one hour massage ($40).

The girl name is Crystal or Krystal.... Cannot remember liao. Her massage is good... Got the strength. By the way, she is a chubby (that is why she got the strength).

After the massage, she pop out the GQ. So, go for it. She took off all and her mei mei was clean shaved. Can auto roam de.

The HJ damage was $80 (a bit expensive) but bopian.... dido was up liao.

Will go there again to try others.