PDA

View Full Version : Professional massage at adelphi

noob2000
14-02-2010, 10:32 PM
I went to adelphi with one friend who drove there. my friend mentioned that there is a professional massager that give him quite good massage. so decided to try that lady he said. as we were cooming up and out of the carpark to level ?. a lady in a massage parlour wave to us enthusiastically. so we decided to try this parlour instead. one inside, i was greet by a spacious room with flower on the bed and ver aromatic smell and soothing ambience. it was as if i was inside a dream and can fall alseep right away if not for a lady who cme in and ask me if i want to bath. so, i strip to our birthday suit and wrapped their towel and went to their bathroom to have a bath-there even facial cream for me to use. so nice. after which, i went back to lie on the bed, a big boobs mandarin lady come in. she take alway my sole towel, leaving my naked body lying on it. she then use another towel to cover my body and give me massage. she start from my back and slowly massage to my butt. sometime giving some tickle and squeeze around my butt. during the massage session, i did get 2 harden feel for my little bro. one more special thing is that when she massage my should while i was lying face down, i do some auto roam on her butt. ... NICE, spongy and smooth! she did not resist, so i touch and discover she is only wearing a g-string! she then ask if i want a hj or fj. i say noo cus i really wanted a good massage. she looks disappointed but she still continue to massage me with professionalism.
so if there is any1 who want to have a professional massage, u can go give it a try. heard fr my friend they have professional cert in massage as well. never really see which parlour is it. it is the one to my left when we come up and out from the lift. the lady looks more like a malaysian chinese..
FR:
massage: 9/10
look: 7/10
boobs: at least C++
hj: no try, 50 (too exp for me)
fj: 80
dmg: 35 for entrance and massage for 45mins
remarks: a really good and solid massage and can opt for special if u wanted (ask them politely but not all provide, therfore ask be4hand if u ard decide for special)
Above is just a little sharing from me. pls up me if u like my post. tks bru!

chub07
15-02-2010, 12:32 AM
which level u in bro..how old is the lady n name?

jasonyap
15-02-2010, 10:12 AM
I went to adelphi with one friend who drove there. my friend mentioned that there is a professional massager Above is just a little sharing from me. pls up me if u like my post. tks bru!

you talking about the OSIM showroom on level 3?

puipoh
16-02-2010, 03:46 AM
where i been there so many times n tried almost all the shops n never saw one u describe...

owen10
16-02-2010, 12:18 PM
where i been there so many times n tried almost all the shops n never saw one u describe...

hmmm .. he may not be referring to d basement lvl shops. possibly 1 of those low profile shops in d higher levels operated by MILFs. saw a handful before, always no biz one.

puipoh
17-02-2010, 12:57 AM
I been to all the massage places from B1 to L3... so far only Bolis got full svc... so if have another one got full special, I will yum yum go there :p

serialkiller
17-02-2010, 08:06 PM
one more special thing is that when she massage my should while i was lying face down, i do some auto roam on her butt. ... NICE, spongy and smooth! she did not resist, so i touch and discover she is only wearing a g-string!

wah bro, autoroam still never use her added services? u good lah :D

chinesebro
18-02-2010, 09:25 AM
bro, pls give more details as to the location, I've been around all the shops there, I think you "fly kite", prove me wrong, back it up with the location :mad:

Horlan2008
18-02-2010, 10:44 AM
I wonder if there is anyone else who had tried here before?