PDA

View Full Version : Pc Fr

Whirlwind
15-03-2004, 11:23 PM
I'd like to post a little FR.

Went to PC to look for a little action. Climbed stairs to 3rd floor to the shop many bros here mentioned. Saw abt 6 PRC ladies of so-so quality. Decided to recce 4th floor cinema area before making any decision.

Came to S***T*** and did a quick peek. Wow ! Saw this Thai girl with long hair. Nice face and figure ! She saw me peeking and quickly pulled me in. Opted for 30 min massage and was lead to a cubicle. As I waited, this thai girl brought another girl with her, saying she is her sister and will be doing the massage. Not to be mean or anything, but the sister of hers really CMI ! So I said: "I thought you do massage ?".
"Oh ! Ok!" she replied and procceded to massage me.

During the massage, she told me her name was Fann Wong and she's 45 ! What a load of bull ! Still, she's very chatty and breaks ice easily. Said her sister today no customers so wanted her to massage me. Not hard to see why. Too bad I'm feeling horny, not sympathic.

Massage was ok. Rather strong. Playful girl, always slapping my ass. Golden question came, opted for HJ. Gentle strokes on my body and licks on my balls while jerking me. Nice. Came, dressed, paid and left.

Looks: 8 ( Good face and figure.)
Massage: 5 ( Not bad but nothing to shout abt)
BJ: Never ( Told me to try her HJ first)
HJ: 7 ( Pretty good. Used wet towels to clean me)
FJ: Never (Will try next time)
Damage: 25+30= $55.
RTF: Oh ya !

Khonthai74
15-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Bro..where is this place u referring to? Mi interested...wats the ger name?

Whirlwind
15-03-2004, 11:53 PM
4th floor. Just go towards the cinema and you will see it. Can't miss it. Her name is Fann Wong if you believe it. That's what she told me anyway.

BoyToy
16-03-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Whirlwind
4th floor. Just go towards the cinema and you will see it. Can't miss it. Her name is Fann Wong if you believe it. That's what she told me anyway.
Her name definitely not Fann Wong. Dunno why she didn't gif u her real name. Maybe she trying to be discreet.

But if you wan to know her name, can go read up the existing Pearl Center thread. Her name was mentioned quite a bit.

Didn't know why you had to start a new thread oso?!?!?

Whirlwind
16-03-2004, 12:27 AM
I tried to post on the existing thread, but keep getting an error. My apolgies if I appear to waste space. Just wanted to contribute something.

forex
16-03-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by BoyToy
Her name definitely not Fann Wong. Dunno why she didn't gif u her real name. Maybe she trying to be discreet.

But if you wan to know her name, can go read up the existing Pearl Center thread. Her name was mentioned quite a bit.

Didn't know why you had to start a new thread oso?!?!?

say tt, you quite sharp ah. can recommend me a joint you have tried?

striker42
17-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Her name is Lisa, she is actually from Laos

burnout
22-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by striker42
Her name is Lisa, she is actually from Laos

Mmmm........Tried Lisa before. I must say she does hv a very good attitude. Gave the GF feeling althrough the session. Kisses, caresses n hugs. Wow.....i'm impressed. Definately worth a go!

fastbud
22-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Tried this prace a few weeks back and had a good service from both girls at different sessions.

The two girls are not sisters though they say they are. One in from Ubon Not laos (lisa) and the other is from Chang Mai forget her name but sounds like the Fann wong in the earlier report.

of the two Lisa is the more Chio and I would say gave the better services of the two. but both gave me a the girlfriend treatment and are worth a return visit.

Lisa
Massage OK
HJ good clean me with baby wipes and did a lot of licking of the balls, real turn on. Allowed me to pull a pants down and have a good dig and had a good suck on her nipples. HJ good and took directions as to how I like it done.
BJ N/T
FJ N/T

The other girl name I have forgot sounds like Fann Wong but she gave me a thai name
Pretty much the same service even brought in her "sister" to do the massage and tried to sell me a three some but not in the mood.

Tried her FJ and got a GF type fuck, nice and tight hole and wet. Damage FJ 100 Massage 40 1hr

RTF yes

jkllkj2
23-03-2004, 03:47 PM
My first post, just want to share..

Went to PC on Sunday and wanted to go to Singthai but Lisa was just starting a massage and no one else in, have to wait 1hr...so decided to recce the rest of PC.

Went to the 2nd floor, saw a young chinese gal sitting in the shop just accross the toilet. (Not the BK side, the opposite corner of the building) She was wearing track suit and pants. A rare sight! Straightaway asked her if she does msg. Yes! Followed her to the cubicle and asked me to strip to underwear while she fixed some tea. When she came in, gave me the tea and she took off her sports jacket, inside she was wearing a black tank top. Told me her name was Fang Ming, from Guangzhou and she's only 20 this year. That makes her one of the youngest girls i ever got massage by, even more surprising that she's in the Chinatown area! Only started work last week according to her.Then she said she would only be around until next week as she is on tourist visa, but is hoping to extend her stay if possible. Well, I hope so too.

Massage was below average and cubicle was super cramp. The msg bed is against the wall so the gal could only massage from one side of the bed. Started msg with normal rubbing, then karate chop for almost the rest of the hour. Quite little strength as well. I guess she is still new. Chatted with her throughout the period, found out she was working in a restaurant back in Guangzhou (hope no strange diseases) and that she likes Twins. haha... seems a bit shy though. Suddenly she told me the time is up. Checked the clock indeed 1 hr passed. I was quite disapponted that no special given, Perhaps chatted too much about 'clean topics' during the msg that she became shy to offer special....So got dressed, paid and said bye.

Name: Fang Ming
Face: 7.5/10 Not HC standard but she's young and cute. Love her innocent voice.
Massage: 5/10 Not hard enough and repitative
HJ: None :(

Overall, still was enjoyable and quite a experience getting a young gal in PC! Hope some brudders can try her out too and see if she offers special. Let me know if she does!