PDA

View Full Version : Pedicure cum Body Massage

striker42
14-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Used to have such a service from a PRC but recently she had retruned for good, so am hoping someone can help to recommend someone who can provide such service. Tks in advance

magichat
14-02-2010, 04:23 PM
wow,this nice,bro ts,if there is such service again,pls pm me too.many thank in advance.

LordCarma
23-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Would like to revivie this topic.

Any place for straight men to get a pedicure and feel great? :D

owen10
23-04-2011, 04:11 PM
which reminds me of 1 shop (Katong area) in a shopping centre which i chanced upon recently. saw 1 MILF in a small shop which offers manicure/pedicure svc. she looked quite attractive for her age n was making eye signal with me as i walked past. i asked if she offer massage. surprisingly she said yes. $40/hr. i told her shop so small hw to massage. she showed me a small cubicle next to her covered by a curtain. in d end i didnt try as i was meeting a fren nearby for dinner. maybe next time. :D

k_focus
23-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Used to have such a service from a PRC but recently she had retruned for good, so am hoping someone can help to recommend someone who can provide such service. Tks in advance

Bro. Viet Girl can or not, I know this Viet Girl for quite sometimes liao, her Massage quite good, others.................she is 26yrs old, got one kid, Married to Singaporean, if interested can pm me.

cgcgcg
24-04-2011, 02:35 AM
which reminds me of 1 shop (Katong area) in a shopping centre which i chanced upon recently. saw 1 MILF in a small shop which offers manicure/pedicure svc. she looked quite attractive for her age n was making eye signal with me as i walked past. i asked if she offer massage. surprisingly she said yes. $40/hr. i told her shop so small hw to massage. she showed me a small cubicle next to her covered by a curtain. in d end i didnt try as i was meeting a fren nearby for dinner. maybe next time. :D

Hi Bro Owen10,
can you share with me the contact for this MILF at katong area?

Imahm
24-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Hi kfocus can pm me ctc for the Viet gal thanks

yangguo
24-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Did I see the thread title correctly?

Dear bros, do you mean pedicure for guy? :confused:

You guys really know how to enjoy life. :D

owen10
24-04-2011, 01:20 PM

i've rcvd a few PMs on the location. i juz happened to pass by (i dun frequent Katong area), didnt take down address n name of shop. but i aga aga know location lah. it's in Roxy Sq, L1 (the one linked by a bridge to Parkway) ... small shop located nearer to d adjoining bldg (thk it's called Roxy 2 or what???) n near some pubs. myself not tried b4, so i dunno qty of massage, if they offer specials or they onli offer massage to custmrs selectively. so dun blame me if u dun get wat u want hor. i openly post it here cos as far as i know, as of NOW, it's a CLEAN JOINT. :D

blackdada
28-08-2017, 05:39 AM
Still have any pedicure and rub tug around?

zhiwei933
28-08-2017, 08:09 AM
Bro. Viet Girl can or not, I know this Viet Girl for quite sometimes liao, her Massage quite good, others.................she is 26yrs old, got one kid, Married to Singaporean, if interested can pm me.
Hi bro can pm me the contact ?

altaego
28-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Doubt you bros noticed it but this thread is 6 years old. I highly doubt the contact is still available.

owen10
30-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Doubt you bros noticed it but this thread is 6 years old. I highly doubt the contact is still available.

this always happen :D

owen10
30-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Time really fliessssssssssssssssssssss ..... i didnt even realise i made the above posts some 6 yrs bk!!! :eek:

sweetspot
02-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Time flies. But i still do not mind a good facial and massage afterwards. Anyone got any recommendations