PDA

View Full Version : need some snr samsters advise

Klklhbk
13-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Hi bros and sis,

i have a problem here...
hope someone can give me some good advice.

normally i would pcc daily but due to some reasons i could not find the time nor privacy to do it...

n so comes the problem.

was making out wif my gf and it was quite intense.
n she was giving me a bj as usual and after a very short while i cummed.

this is disappointing as I wanted to give her a good F and she was also wanting it...
but after this.. she totally no mood liao..

anyone can tell me how to tahan longer or stop the feeling before this happens again?

few times already.. always become mood spoiler..:mad:

thanks all

Red_Wolf
13-02-2010, 09:36 PM
After the first shot, rest 10 minutes and then continue with the next. The next should take longer.

Johnston
13-02-2010, 10:16 PM
What the hell do you mean GOT NO TIME?
It is possible to raba raba and jizz in your pants in less than five minutes okay :rolleyes:

U gots no Five minutes ah???? :D

Klklhbk
13-02-2010, 10:29 PM
my place suddenly now very crowded.
so cant like normal lock door n pcc la bro...

nleafia
13-02-2010, 10:39 PM
You might wear out your little brother if you PCC daily. Do take care!

NetRodent
13-02-2010, 10:42 PM
this is disappointing as I wanted to give her a good F and she was also wanting it...

Sometimes it would take some time before u get over with the anxiety of sex.

If you wish to be loving boyfriend in the quest of satisfying your girlfriend's need, try to have a nice and long foreplay before sex.

Talk with her on this topic, and understand her needs, girlfriend who love you, would understand your desire to satisfy her, and both of you can work on the details on mutual satisfaction.

My 2 cents worth..

Klklhbk
13-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Sometimes it would take some time before u get over with the anxiety of sex.

If you wish to be loving boyfriend in the quest of satisfying your girlfriend's need, try to have a nice and long foreplay before sex.

Talk with her on this topic, and understand her needs, girlfriend who love you, would understand your desire to satisfy her, and both of you can work on the details on mutual satisfaction.

My 2 cents worth..

thanks...

actually we together long time liao... just quite recently misfire few times... so gf totally no mood liao after misfire...

so trying to think of find a way to not misfire before she gets her pleasure...

Johnston
13-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Oh so no more underwear missions ah???? ;)

Anyway it is entirely possible to raba raba on the bed even when there are people sleeping in the same room.

Got No Time and Masturbate do not go togehter. :cool: There are 24hours in a day.

Klklhbk
13-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Oh so no more underwear missions ah???? ;)

Anyway it is entirely possible to raba raba on the bed even when there are people sleeping in the same room.

Got No Time and Masturbate do not go togehter. :cool: There are 24hours in a day.

yes bro... very soon ;)

well... really hard to la...
only remedy i know of this is to pcc b4 we do it...
but w/o pcc seems like more likely than not will misfire..:(

Xgenre
13-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Don't let her BJ you or HJ you. No foreplay for you. You just arouse her with fingering or a blowjob on her. When she's ready, you fuck her. In that way, you can't cum during foreplay. How does that sound?

xiaogui1502
15-02-2010, 03:56 PM
bro, no matter how crowded your place can be. you still need to bathe. Just fake going to shit before u bathe. Then u definitely can hv 5 min to pcc. i use that last time.

anyway, on the topic of u cumming after ur gf BJ u. next time, try to pleasure her at the same time, ie. 69. let her enjoy... so even if u cum, she is in a good sex mood already. then continue to pleasure her until ur little bro is back. sex is more mind than body. If ur mind dun think abt sexual stuff, ur little bro wont stand no matter how good the BJ is.

Like one of the bro said, it is important for u to find out what she likes.

mrribena
16-02-2010, 01:09 AM
Hi bros and sis,

i have a problem here...
hope someone can give me some good advice.

normally i would pcc daily but due to some reasons i could not find the time nor privacy to do it...

n so comes the problem.

was making out wif my gf and it was quite intense.
n she was giving me a bj as usual and after a very short while i cummed.

anyone can tell me how to tahan longer or stop the feeling before this happens again?

few times already.. always become mood spoiler..:mad:

thanks all

my advice are:

1. PCC (an hour b4 you meet her)
2. Mind Games (pretend to focus on other places)
3. Avoid continously long eyes contact while making out.
4. Drink alcohol (temp block the nerves system) (caution: it makes you not able to cum)
5. go on GA! (General Anaesthesia) (caution: worse than above, as you can't even urine. this should last you abt 8 hrs of sex) cheers..happy new year!

Max77
16-02-2010, 01:13 AM

don't pressurize urself, there's nothing wrong with cumming too fast due to the intense pleasure felt. Learn to arouse her wif ur finger(s) and tongue. Slowly u might found out tat u can gain satisfaction even without penetrating her.

see see only
16-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Don't let her BJ you or HJ you. No foreplay for you. You just arouse her with fingering or a blowjob on her. When she's ready, you fuck her. In that way, you can't cum during foreplay. How does that sound?

Bro Xgenre,

I think u better suggest that he put on a CD while following your solution or else his didi go in liao immediately cum ... :rolleyes:

Then he will be asking for another type of advice liao ... :D

Klklhbk
16-02-2010, 09:07 AM
my advice are:

1. PCC (an hour b4 you meet her)
2. Mind Games (pretend to focus on other places)
3. Avoid continously long eyes contact while making out.
4. Drink alcohol (temp block the nerves system) (caution: it makes you not able to cum)
5. go on GA! (General Anaesthesia) (caution: worse than above, as you can't even urine. this should last you abt 8 hrs of sex) cheers..happy new year!

thanks bro will give them a try..
normally use 1 and 2 :P

yangguo
16-02-2010, 09:44 AM
actually we together long time liao... just quite recently misfire few times... so gf totally no mood liao after misfire... so trying to think of find a way to not misfire before she gets her pleasure...

Bro TS, i suggest that u start with licking and fingering your gf's pussy until she cums before each session. 69 during foreplay is not advisable for you at this moment since you cannot last long.

Based on my personal experience, pcc does not help to prolong or increase your tolerance during the session as the atmosphere is different. For myself, I go jogging frequently to build up my stamina. If you are fitter, you would have more confidence when come to making love.

If you got no time for exercise, then you consider using those spray to numb your didi. This will help to prolong the session but the shortcoming is you may not enjoy the lovemaking session as you could not feel anything on your didi.

Btw, why don't you use condom since your didi is so sensitive?

Punder
16-02-2010, 10:02 AM
condom will definitly prolong the session.

If u cum fast, maybe u can give foreplay rather than receive. This will hopefully balance out the imbalance.

Finally, practice makes perfect. Pcc before the real game might help alot.

cqueen
16-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Aiyo, dun need any kind of advice la. Let me give u the solutions accordingly to your constraints:

1. U mentioned that lack of personal space in your home made it harder for you to PCC.

Solution : My place got more than ample private space for u to enjoy PCC. In fact, my erotic tongue can lick n tease yr hard cock till u moan n groan n beg me not to stop sucking n teasing yr hard cock cos u going to explode all your hot cum deep into my throat. Its never too late to realise there is a better way to explode all your hot cum than just PCC.

2. You exploded very fast, hence, its kind of spoil the mood for your gf during the fun session.

Solution : Just relax and enjoy my slutty tongue deepthroating yr hard cock before u meet your gf for the fun session. I am sure u will take a very long time time to cum with her cos you would have exploded all your hot cum deep into my mouth over n over again with my free eroti bj.

For a good n better understanding of my 'Free Erotic BJ Package', do visit 'Free Mutual Adult Fun' under Keong Siak Section.

Happy Lunar Chinese New Year

peanut123
16-02-2010, 10:49 AM
my place suddenly now very crowded.
so cant like normal lock door n pcc la bro...

Cannot PCC during shower meh ? You shower in a public shower too ?

yangguo
16-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Aiyo, dun need any kind of advice la. Let me give u the solutions accordingly to your constraints:

1. U mentioned that lack of personal space in your home made it harder for you to PCC.

Solution : My place got more than ample private space for u to enjoy PCC. In fact, my erotic tongue can lick n tease yr hard cock till u moan n groan n beg me not to stop sucking n teasing yr hard cock cos u going to explode all your hot cum deep into my throat. Its never too late to realise there is a better way to explode all your hot cum than just PCC.

2. You exploded very fast, hence, its kind of spoil the mood for your gf during the fun session.

Solution : Just relax and enjoy my slutty tongue deepthroating yr hard cock before u meet your gf for the fun session. I am sure u will take a very long time time to cum with her cos you would have exploded all your hot cum deep into my mouth over n over again with my free eroti bj.

Bro TS, looks like your saviour is here.. :D