PDA

View Full Version : Do u encounter this before??

asspanker
12-02-2010, 01:31 PM
today is a day off, so accompany missus to her manicure in orc. then i got a pedicure as well since she just got 1 done the other day..

there are quite a few yummy syts here. bio 1 chinese version of jean danker .. damn long n sexy legs. lol...

the 1 serving me is those ah lian type but still enjoy her kneading n massaging my legs etc..

so im just wondering do bros here got similar experience?
ie. bring their gf/ wife go ?

my wife did ask me will i be turned on if they service me? massage (clean 1 lah.) of coz i wont be turned on la.. safe answer..

eddtan1
12-02-2010, 02:11 PM
today is a day off, so accompany missus to her manicure in orc. then i got a pedicure as well since she just got 1 done the other day..

there are quite a few yummy syts here. bio 1 chinese version of jean danker .. damn long n sexy legs. lol...

the 1 serving me is those ah lian type but still enjoy her kneading n massaging my legs etc..

so im just wondering do bros here got similar experience?
ie. bring their gf/ wife go ?

my wife did ask me will i be turned on if they service me? massage (clean 1 lah.) of coz i wont be turned on la.. safe answer..

Bro Asspanker,

Bring wife or girlfriend to where?

For the record, did bought wife to lido Palace once during entertainment with client once.....she will look at those pretty PRC and ask...if I would be turn on by them....haha...guess what I answer bro....

asspanker
12-02-2010, 02:28 PM
oops.. forget to clarify bring wife go to manicure/ pedicure palours .. lol

erm not the ktv, night clubs..