PDA

View Full Version : What To Do When Kena Caught

rubberking
13-03-2004, 02:25 AM
By AV...
In HC red handed performing sexual acts..

Any bro keen to comment?
Any bro hav this bad experience b4 ?
What to do?
How to talk your way out?

rubberking
13-03-2004, 10:09 AM
also what statement do u need to give?
what is the penalty?

drifter
13-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Just be calm and relax... :)
they will ask u to dress up and write statements...
statement must be true bcos they will compare...
no need to talk ur way out bcos they oso know y u r here...
penalty not sure... :confused:

CSCSS
13-03-2004, 11:15 AM
If you are married, most likely your wife will be informed. And thats the bottomline : CSCSS.

newyorker88
13-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by CSCSS
If you are married, most likely your wife will be informed. And thats the bottomline : CSCSS.

If You are not married, your mum informed? :D

drifter
13-03-2004, 12:07 PM
don't think so... because me still single... mum still don't know... :D

rubberking
13-03-2004, 12:53 PM
wah...so damn sian..

family members inform...mana whole world know?

nobody knows abt the penalty??

rubberking
13-03-2004, 12:55 PM
and how about those freelance?

will they raid the hotels as well when u r doing it?

since AV are watching...maybe care to share wif us the penalty?
:D

gigantic_tk
13-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by rubberking
and how about those freelance?

will they raid the hotels as well when u r doing it?

since AV are watching...maybe care to share wif us the penalty?

One important thing to note: if you give a false name in the HC record, you will be charged ?????????? for providing wrong info and is quite serious u noe.....:confused:

LEE76
13-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by CSCSS

Wat is CSCSS ????:confused:

CanYouF
13-03-2004, 03:12 PM
By AV...

Any bro keen to comment?
What to do?

i never kena b4... but common sense tells me u'll end up in police station to give statement, charge in court (maybe) or a ticking off

samlee8
13-03-2004, 04:18 PM
for what i know, advice by a friend from anti-vice, but recently arrested for corruption.

he mentioned that no charges against us as we are been customers only. they only record my particulars and statement afterwhich we may leave. they are targeting at the gals rather than the guys. just like illegal hawkers, do we get caught by patronise them?

rubberking
14-03-2004, 03:30 PM
maybe this info should be placed under the FAQ column too..
:)

FatSpider
14-03-2004, 09:17 PM
so morale of story is
keep those barrels firing :)

Antonio
14-03-2004, 11:07 PM
You scared don't play play lor !!

Ke Ke........

Uncle911
15-03-2004, 11:36 AM
By AV...

Any bro keen to comment?
What to do?

Just take it lah.

wat to do... u asked for it !!

you are a man, should reposbil for wat u ask for.

right? brother.

forex
15-03-2004, 04:05 PM
By AV...

Any bro keen to comment?
What to do?

what to do? how about "officer, 2 more minutes..pleeeaaasssee!"

saint
15-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Since we're all on this topic, anyone knows of any HC which has been raided in recent months???.....like none right???

It seems to me that we don't really have to worry about raids in HCs as the AV cops seldom do their jobs, given that almost 100% of all HCs have got kinky stuff going on but they never seem to get around to acting on it....

it's a good thing for us cheongers of cos, but it still makes me wonder why we bother paying taxes to support slackers..... :D

oaoo
15-03-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by saint
Since we're all on this topic, anyone knows of any HC which has been raided in recent months???.....like none right???

It seems to me that we don't really have to worry about raids in HCs as the AV cops seldom do their jobs, given that almost 100% of all HCs have got kinky stuff going on but they never seem to get around to acting on it....

it's a good thing for us cheongers of cos, but it still makes me wonder why we bother paying taxes to support slackers..... :D

Of course there are raids every now and then. Lexon is one of those HCs that kena for a few times liao. Either ppl sore eyes or routine AV jobs. I've stopped going there liao and the gems are not as good as in ..... you know which one I'm referring to.

Happy bonking.

forex
16-03-2004, 12:26 AM

you dunno does not mean there is none. if you have spent some time reading in this forum, you would have come across.

_jaDeD_
16-03-2004, 11:07 AM
By AV...

Any bro keen to comment?
What to do?
Take eye mo...

Drip 2 drops on each eye...

Make your eyes watery...

Take a tissue, pretend to cry...

Tell the AV officer you dunno why the gal doing this to you and you tried to resist but it was futile...

Finally, tell the AV officer you wanna charge the gal for sexual harrassment...

rubberking
16-03-2004, 03:40 PM
haha tats a good one...
but dont think the AV will buy that ....

Anyone been caught before? Care to share wif us the story?

Cupid77
16-03-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Take eye mo...

Drip 2 drops on each eye...

Make your eyes watery...

Take a tissue, pretend to cry...

Tell the AV officer you dunno why the gal doing this to you and you tried to resist but it was futile...

Finally, tell the AV officer you wanna charge the gal for sexual harrassment...

wahahaha............that's a good one! :D

Cupid77
16-03-2004, 04:53 PM

bro, the raid is base on the intel dep.......and also the internal info given.......then they combine.....and see.....so if too much info on the same place, they will perform the raid.....and also take note that one every month, during 1 tour of duty, and b4 the tour end, they have certain target to meet......so they raid loh....cos it doesn't matter if there's any catch......as long as they raid, consider done. Also, they will keep raiding on the month of june and dec.........cos.......the following months, they'll get bonuse.....

Explorer2
16-03-2004, 06:55 PM
come to think of i t, really quite scary!!

i think i must cut down already liao kekekekekeke...........

i cant imagine the thought whereby the girl blowing me until i damn high and abt to cum!!

then suddenly, the door being busted!!

shit..... then for those with wives, we got to face the undesirable consequences liao hahahaha............

touch wood!!!

forex
16-03-2004, 10:57 PM
if you suay you suay lah. hc open 11 hrs or 660 mins and you may need say 10 mins to do so 10/660 is 1 plus percent of chance being caught. as people say rear bird also become cork.

randyy
18-03-2004, 02:52 AM
If gonna kenna caught...
best time is after you've unloaded & before you have paid...

Actually...in that situation...AV won't know whether you have done anythin eg...heh

iluvktv
18-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Just a thought..if caught in the middle of a hj and assuming the gal is still fully dressed, would the AV still catch...i know AV not stupid but technically can argue that it is also a form of massage since we are there for full BODY massage...no rule to say cannot massage little bro...

saint
18-03-2004, 10:36 PM
HJ also illegal lah. However, it is less likely for a girl doing HJ to get caught becos she can quickly withdraw hand at first sign of trouble and cover your dick with towel......provided that she is not naked when the cops burst in. So HJ with a fully dressed girl is the safest.
But if your hand is inside her blouse touching nehneh when cops come in, she can always accuse you to the cops that you were molesting her, and that she's an "innocent victim"......that way she escapes and you get 6 strokes of the cane...hahaha....but no joke, I think if the girl is smart, she can use this trick to get away.

As for other services like BJ and FJ.....the chances of getting arrested is greater becos the girl is nude or semi-undressed....and when farking or sucking, she has to shift more of her attention away from watching the door for trouble. Plus the presence of a condom is enuff to get in trouble.
Obviously when the AV comes, there won't be enuff time to stop the action, get dressed, pull out & hide the condom, and get back to proper massaging.....(e.g. even for BJ it's much harder/slower to withdraw mouth from dick as compared to hand from dick in HJ).

Anyway, I only go HC for massage and HJ(just to play safe).....but if want fark, I will rather go to GL where it's legal and safer.....

;)

rubberking
25-03-2004, 03:38 AM
Just want to clarify

I believe most HC do their massage with you lying naked
But is this a crime too?

Cupid77
25-03-2004, 09:53 AM
Just want to clarify

I believe most HC do their massage with you lying naked
But is this a crime too?

nope.....dun think so

paebleu
25-03-2004, 03:03 PM

cheongkid
30-03-2004, 04:16 AM
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/top/story/0,4136,56139,00.html?

Ah Tan
30-03-2004, 10:24 AM
wah!!!!!!!!!!! kan suay leh.......knn even ppl's wife they also catch. Think police now really no law no sky. haiiiiii.......strict is one thing, being nice is another.

Cupid77
30-03-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Ah Tan
wah!!!!!!!!!!! kan suay leh.......knn even ppl's wife they also catch. Think police now really no law no sky. haiiiiii.......strict is one thing, being nice is another.

so how nice r U??? hehehe......... so when wanna meet up for kopi again? :D

Ah Tan
30-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Cupid77

anytime this weekday evening lor. same place ah? Nirvana and buhl leh......by the way i lost my handphone. i pm nirvana liao but he no reply me.

Cupid77
30-03-2004, 11:14 AM
anytime this weekday evening lor. same place ah? Nirvana and buhl leh......by the way i lost my handphone. i pm nirvana liao but he no reply me.

U bo sim lah........HP also lost.....dun wanna meet up, say dun wanna meet up lah........still find excuse....... :p

simplyhorny
30-03-2004, 11:14 AM

Eh... may I join in the kopi session?

Ah Tan
30-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by simplyhorny

YOU ARE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muahahhahahahhahahaha

Xyberduke
30-03-2004, 11:36 AM

She's one of the pros there and her husband is there to keep a look out for her....

she's lucky the cops didn't get enough evidence to charge her....

Cupid77
30-03-2004, 11:40 AM

We WelCUM U!!!!!! join us and then CUM on AH_TAN!!!! :D

Ah Tan
30-03-2004, 11:44 AM

Nirvana shall we give this guy a new pair of ray ban sunglasses. muahahahhaha

simplyhorny
30-03-2004, 11:45 AM

Don't lah... later he activate all the samsters to exact revenge plan on me. I cum on him... scully.... he drowned me in cum... howzzz???? ;) Don't play play... bro ah tan quite influential one loh....

Cupid77
30-03-2004, 11:47 AM
Don't lah... later he activate all the samsters to exact revenge plan on me. I cum on him... scully.... he drowned me in cum... howzzz???? ;) Don't play play... bro ah tan quite influential one loh....

hahahaha..........

Ah Tan
30-03-2004, 12:09 PM
Don't play play... bro ah tan quite influential one loh....

wah dun anyhow say leh.....simi influential....prudential u want or not? kns......

AVIATION
30-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
She's one of the pros there and her husband is there to keep a look out for her....

she's lucky the cops didn't get enough evidence to charge her....

Really ?
She claim just having a drink there.........went to see her MP......

Where U got this news..?:confused:

Cupid77
30-03-2004, 06:22 PM
wah dun anyhow say leh.....simi influential....prudential u want or not? kns......

prudential? I still trying to up my agent leh........I've seen her in her undies liao......hehe.....

rubberking
30-03-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by AVIATION
Really ?
She claim just having a drink there.........went to see her MP......

Where U got this news..?:confused:

Ya where u get this from? Is it true that the wife is a pro?

schwing
30-03-2004, 09:29 PM
come to think of it, why were the hubby and his wife at the ktv? no other family, decent ktv to go to? :confused:

adamking80
30-03-2004, 10:01 PM
By AV...

Any bro keen to comment?
What to do?

RUN?!? :confused: