PDA

View Full Version : Must be a ex-samster :)

POSEIDON
11-02-2010, 01:28 AM
quick guide to kick your addiction...

YouTube - Lighthouse Evangelism 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1Xo-Ji0ME&feature=related)

Bangster
11-02-2010, 02:31 AM
Retard lacking love..

can't make myself watch after 2mins.

Propaganda leader and his spawn.

natsuki
11-02-2010, 03:13 AM
No matter where we goes after we eventually pass away...
we still should respect diff ppl de religion... =)

And yup, i finished the whole vid... =)

acer3939
11-02-2010, 03:28 AM
And yup, i finished the whole vid... =)[/COLOR]

keke nat u must be bery bored to finish it keke:D

fenwick
11-02-2010, 03:54 AM

I agree with you bro........ke ke ;):D

ownersg
11-02-2010, 05:23 AM
only thing is that ISD let this un-civilied 'pastor' away some kind of too lightly

Narca
11-02-2010, 08:10 AM
i finished the video.. :D and wait till u watch part 2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUorEfwV91k

surbana
11-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Guess that Roy has left the forum after he convert to Christian?

Bangster
11-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Loy got bored of prostitutes and massage parlours....

Now he goes to Lighthouse church.

topcook1
11-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Loy got bored of prostitutes and massage parlours....

Now he goes to Lighthouse church.

Perhaps more chio bu at light house church...

Pong Pong
11-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Retarded Bastard...KNNCCB...

natsuki
12-02-2010, 11:21 AM

Ya lo... i admit i was bored... =P And cust told me abt tis pastor i think, so after i see someone posted this, i kaypo come and see ma... Hmmm... 做人要有始有终嘛... Start watch liao watch finish lo... Just 6 mins only.... =)

Anyway, visiting WLs/FLs is way better den getting foc and cheating their way up the skirts ma... Hmmm... Better den going church know the girls, bonk le, den dump dem... correct? However, i think everyone have their insight of things bah... End of the day, respect each other de religion ma....

Nice day to all...

BlackerKnighter
12-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Hahahahahaha these evangelical nutcases always know how to entertain..KNN you go their megachurch svc (for entertainment n curious purpose only lah) wether in Sinkieland, Korea or USA you oso will have eye opening experience (and nothing to do with gods and spirits stuff) I kid You all not!!

Agree that we must respect each other. As simple as it gets lah. Got nothing to do with a person's private confession or calling and seeing religion as a special area that desrve extra respect.

But I can tell you that sometimes there are people who cannot understand this concept at all. When they openly or behind the scene insult, laugh at, belittle, make fun of other people's values, beliefs, political view, lifestyle and religion etc..they oredi show that they do not understand concept of 'respect' or 'dialogue' or 'understanding' coz they think they 100% all the time so damn right. My question then is not if they should in that case NOT be respected at all but just simply HOW MUCH respect should we give cunts who basically have NO respect for others?

ahseng00
12-02-2010, 08:58 PM
I really wonder does the pastor use his brains to think. If that is the way he perceive other religions, doesnt his own religion has any flaw?

by commenting on taoism and hellnotes, true, he does have a point..

but i would really like to ask him..

"Which law in the world would allow other people to be scapegoats for your own crimes? If you made your own mistakes, you should be the rightful sinner"

there are so many ways to find faults with other religions..