PDA

View Full Version : Gem Thai babe in Sawadee thai spa jb

Fat_Alvin
10-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Hi ,

Found this gem of a babe in the sawadee thai spa located along jalan dato sulaiman. Went to this place and after a hard day's work hoping to get some relief without any extras. Was assigned this babe no. 5 cal ahtim. Very friendly girl who likes to crack jokes. Think she's about late twenties but long flowing hair with the CFM look and I was thinking how come got such a babe among all the normal aunties?

Her massage is good but what followed was out of this world! The oil massage was routine until she reached my legs. Accidentally touched it for the first time and she commented that it was happy to see her. Then she basically gave it the most sensual teatment that I've ever received. Asked her to for ice cream and she surprisely agreed. Went to take some hot water and gave me a hot bbbj. The good thing is she got really high while I was fingering her and her nicely shaved pussy was gushing with her cum! I exploded into her mouth and she took it all in. Promised me even more next time.

Can't wait for my next visit and all I asked of all the bros here is to post your fr of her and the others girls (saw a few other young girls but majority are milfs) in this joint so that we can enjoy. This place stays open until 5 am.

I tried to look out for previous reviews of this spa but all said it was a clean joint which shows this place is really under the radar. Enjoy and look forward to hearing all the nice frs from the other bros!

NippleLover
10-02-2010, 03:42 PM
bro what is the damage?

wan6183
10-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Bros,
This is a very long strectch of road, please share the exact unit no & MP shop name,btw,wat is the massage & extra damage, thanks & happy new year to you.:)

ceasar_72
10-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Bro. please share damage cost..

Fat_Alvin
10-02-2010, 08:29 PM
That's the funny part. My OC was actually in the other side of the house doing Thai massage as she do not want to get her body oily. She came over to my cubicle so fast that I was nearly caught and I didn't really get a chance to pay her but I will be back. Can some kind bro pass me her contact after you visit her?just pm me.

For the other bros, the shop name is Sawadee Thai Spa! It's very near holiday plaza and is just situated besides a budget hotel call 193. Haha if only I can bring her to the hotel for a good bong! Did I mentioned that she smell really good or I was just too intoxicated by her.

Cheers bros and look fwd to frs from you as well as uncover any of the hidden gems!

Edge
10-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi ,

Found this gem of a babe in the sawadee thai spa located along jalan dato sulaiman.

he has already mentioned where in the title and also the thread....
:rolleyes:

cshuan83
10-02-2010, 11:29 PM
got nj ,er? I went there before but no such servic eler, must revisit and look for no 5 d. Hehe. Thax for the info

Silver_S
22-02-2010, 11:23 PM
ended up here after rounding rounding near holiday plaza. didnt ask for no.5, ended with someone else ......

no.14 ( from bangkok)
looks : 4/10
massage : 4/10, too soft for me. can go harder
body size small
friendly
HJ : ask, but never try
FJ : i ask her, she say 'not allowed'. :), i ask for fun only, just test water :D

the last room can hear toilet flush, door closing / opening, so to all bros dont take the last room, not private n noisy.

p1ng-p0ng
07-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Pls advice the damage.