PDA

View Full Version : A school affair - the walk home ep 2

warlord77
10-02-2010, 03:10 AM
EP 1 link-http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/168678-school-affair-toilet-real-story-ep1.html

A school affair - the walk home ep 2

Thanks bros for all your support, the wait is over, seriously was thinking whether to spice things up more by writing some fictional stuff, but what the heck than it will not be true to my readers and if its about sex and it is good you do not need to spice things up right? so whatever i am writing will be true maybe missing some details but will not any fictional stuff cheers, hope you guys like the next part,

Going back to the bench after washing up, seriously jamie was a really good actress, seriously i swear i always thought it only happens in tv dramas but no no, jamie was one good actress acted like nothing happen and i was scared my girlfriend with her sixth sense find out something was wrong, luckily nothing happen that day, in between discussion jamie seriously was playing around wiping her lips with her hand when my girlfriend was not looking, had to admit was thinking about the nice blow job.

after the project, we were on the way home by mrt my girlfriend alighted first while i continue the ride with jamie because my stop was two stops away from jamie's. guess what jamie ask me to walk her home i was wtf i want more but how am i going to explain to my girlfriend i will be out? you know girlfriends with always message or call me when you reach home... i quickly sms my girlfriend say remember the message my aunt send me earlier she wanted me to go to her house to help carry some stuff home. lucky me, at least got some proof(read part 1)...

skipping to the juicy part cause we were pretty much tcss till we were near a park, oddly no one was there that day we were looking out for cameras also lol, jamie was already starting to be naughty coming very near my face but not kissing me, think about it pretty girl doing that, she held my hand and bring me to a very dense bushy area in the park, she asked me whether i enjoyed my BJ just obviously it was good! than she continued than now its my turn, she was wearing a skirt that day with a v necked top, she slowly took off her safety short(for those that don know whats that, short shorts tocover the private parts more when wearing skirt) damn my heart was pumping,she slowly took off her lacey black panties, she slowly lifted up and down her skirt she was rather shy, she pull my hair and started kissing me first and ask me to knee down she than put my face to her pussy, was quite dark could not see the shape of her pussy put she was a little wet and sweaty at the side o her legs, her pussy was shaved could feel the sharp short hairs, i kissed her pussy and started licking slowly, the taste was a slight salty taste really could feel the juice pumping out slowly her pussy was wet and had a sweet perfume smell mayb anna swee, practically no other smell not foul (sprayed at her panties she told me this awhile later never asked the perfume name), at the start she was moaning softly and slowly,licking slowly she asked me to lick deeper as she pushed my head inwards, seriously at some point could mot breath, at some glance looking at her face with the dim light she was biting the lower part of her lips, i was so horny wanted to masturbate but did not because was just hinking of licking.

as i continued it felt as though she wanted to moan louder but she bite on her shirt because since it was still a public place, i slowly put one finger than the other inside her pussy while licking she was so wet and warm inside, my speed got faster and shwe was about to have an orgasm she was scoldin the f word on the verge of climaxing, F! F! than ah! she had an orgasm, i continued fingering her her body liked it she was still moaning as though she was still horny and really high, as she was asking me to stop i kept continuing until my hands were tired. seriously my fingers were damn wet, i tried to fling my hand and there were tiny drops of jamies juice flying around seriously.

After her nice orgasm she said how irritating i was continuing to make her high when she ask me to stop but she did admit she liked it, she continued seductively asking me if i would like to bonk her i was like wtf, sorry bros anti-climax here i said no cause no condom with me, she anyway said she was joking too. but do not worry bro i will get her pussy sooner or later in a later episode stay tuned.

to be continued....

some of you would want some real stories about my sex life with my own girlfriend no problem that will be in between some quickies and some tips maybe, sadly never ever thought of taking pics or videos before so cannot share any, but promise if any of my future girlfriends decide to break up with me ... hehe you guys will be in for a treat!!!

See ya next ep, only if with good response or else i will stop,
a school affair - masturbate on me!

stupendous
10-02-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting story. it doesn't really matter if it's fictitious or not. What's important is it must be interesting.