PDA

View Full Version : My 1st FB

cleanfreak
05-02-2010, 11:44 AM
I am taking considerable risk by posting this as I am cohabiting with my partner. Nevertheless, I'd like to share this experience which started very recently and is ongoing, with fellow samsters.

I joined a company not long ago and was scheduled to undergo training with the other "newbies". I first set my eyes upon this chubby girl, lets call her Mary, who had quite a rack. She was very friendly (always touching arms and poking the waist when talking) and through chatting, found out that she likes clubbing. I thought of making a move on her.

After the training, we were all sent back to our respective outlets to carry on with our work. It's definitely not an easy job as we had a lot to do to build our business. 1 of the "newbies", a local girl named Tiff, had an exceptionally hard time at work. She was not the outgoing type. Thus, had problems in building her business. Since we were near each other, we would call or sms to see how the other is doing. There was 1 particular evening when she was tasked to do something but just could not bring herself to do it. I was encouraging her through sms, pushing her to just do it.

(The gist of what I can roughly remember of our sms exchange)

Me: Just do it, dun keep hesitating
Tiff: I can't. Very nervous. U come find me la.
Me: Haha what I get if I go now?
Tiff: Aiyah anything you want la

Guys what would you all do if you were me? Would you capitalize on the "anything"?

I did!

Me: Wah sure anot? Anything I wan?
Tiff: Yeah la. U come over now I give u 10mins to reach!
The clock's ticking fast so I brisk walked to find her.

Luckily there was an ongoing event and my friend was there too. Made things easier for me as it wasn't too obvious that I went there specially to find her. Had a quick chat with her outside the office and kept telling her that she could do it and not to procrastinate as she would be more anxious and jittery.
After a quick puff with my friend, I left her office. On the way back I called her.

(What I can roughly remember)

Me: Dont forget. Anything I want.
Tiff: Yeah la yeah la. what you want?
Me: Hmmm..wear a bikini and walk around orchard road?
Tiff: Wah kao go and die la

I laughed and kept teasing her, putting down the phone shortly and sms her. Her sms reply: Bikini or naked only for you, not public.

In my mind, I knew I had her. Over the next few days, the teasing carried on and I kept saying that I was gonna bring her to a quiet place. She never voiced her concern about it and I was even more confident that I'll have her.

Next up will be our first tryst :p...

This is not going to be a long post as it happened recently and is ongoing, will update accordingly whenever we have our tryst

Oh and I forgot to describe Tiff, abt 160cm and fleshy (not the chubby type, something less than chubby) Very fair and likes to show half ball. Imagine snow white showing half ball...at least B maybe C cup... :)

Whitehorn28
05-02-2010, 11:50 AM
nice start bro..will camp here....

willy_sgsg
05-02-2010, 12:01 PM
wah nice set up TS...camping for SNOW WHITE...:D

hardord
05-02-2010, 12:06 PM
chop seat ....stand by popcorn

Welsh
05-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Interesting. Please bring out the rest.

prudent
05-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for sharing.

AD69
05-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Pitching tent here.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
05-02-2010, 07:18 PM
B careful TS, dun let your partner know :)

Do update when available ya ;)

surbana
05-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Good one! Camping for more.:)

Ngengheng
05-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Cant wait for next chapter.

cleanfreak
05-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Finally the day came when I was supposed to bring Tiff to a quiet place. I was very excited yet disappointed as she finished late and I couldn't go home too late. (I thought I lost my chance to the lack of time!) Only got to meet her around 10pm and being a gentleman, accompanied her to eat first since she was hungry. While eating, she was whining about her day at work while I was anxiously hoping that she would finish eating quickly! She finally finished eating after what seemed like hours and we walked towards the H81 around the area. At first she suggested going home and we crossed the road.
(Bet you guys can feel my disappointment at this point? How can I let her go just like that?)
I randomly pointed to a direction and said I was gonna bring her to a quiet place and she dared me!
I pointed to the H81 and she said "Who's afraid of who!"

Wasted no time and we proceeded to H81! Just before the entrance, I playfully asked her "1 metre more to the door, there's still time to back off if you're scared"
She took a step forward and stopped there. Suddenly she said "Go la"

Went in, asked for transit and went up to the room!

In the room, I guess both of us were feeling abit awkward as things progressed too fast. I was constantly aware of the minutes ticking away while she sat at the front of the bed watching tv, feeling abit lost. We were chatting abit before she decided to take a shower.
Deep in my heart, I was thinking "WTF no time to lose babe!"
Finally she came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her white creamy body.

The half balls that were always calling out for me to grope them were now covered only by the towel. My hormones were gaining energy like the water molecules in a hot kettle! She requested to off the lights as she was too shy. I switched off the TV and lights leaving only the bathroom light on. Initially she lied on the bed in an awkward manner with her body on the bed but legs on the floor. Kept saying that she was shy and wants to go home.
Made me feel like I was a teenager and gonna have sex with my virgin teenage gf! I went over to her and tried my best to pacify and coax (maybe bluff?) her...Pulled her up so that she was lying on the pillow and I went down and tried to kiss her. Before this very moment when my lips touched hers, she was nervous and shy. Once my lips came into contact with hers, all hell broke lose...

bugmenot
05-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Bro TS, so is it Mary or Tiff? Double the girls.. Double the fun..! :D

skycock
06-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the effort. Please continue.

poison
06-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Get Tiff first, Mary will come later...............

Welsh
06-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the update. Please carry on.

Big Semens
06-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Camping here with bah-gua and beer :D

Touch88
07-02-2010, 05:07 AM
Nice story, i hope u will describe alot in ur next post =)

pgm4
07-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Come on! Carry on!

Good support for you!

Rosicrucian
07-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Update, please. Thanks.

lasupkia
07-02-2010, 10:50 AM
After all hell broke loose...
What the hell happened????

Buay tahan liao....
Faster TS

Tolong tolong...

Fatfucker
07-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Bro TS,

3rd part of story?

cleanfreak
07-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Once our lips were locked, she seemed to become another person. The shy and reserved Tiff was gone. She became a purring kitten which seemed to be in need of some love and that was what I was gonna give her. I took off her towel and grabbed her tender boobs and boy were they tender...One of the softest boobs I ever grabbed in all my cheonging life with nipples the size of raisins. She pushed my head down to her chest and I gladly suckled her nips like they were covered with honey. While sucking, my left hand worked on her right breast and my right hand slowly made its way down to her hips.

At this point of time, she was hugging me so tight I could hardly breathe. I explored her buttocks which were soft and smooth as hell. My fingers slid down her butt crack and before reaching her lovehole, I could already feel the wetness. I pushed her to lie down on the bed and went back to kissing her and playing her lovehole with my right hand.

Bros must be thinkin why didn't I give her a good paintjob? She told me she doesn't like it so listen to her. Give me some time to convert her and I'll update u guys about the good news once I do so. =)

Her lovehole felt like it needed a skilled plumber to stop the leakage. Her juices were free flowing and my middle finger slipped in easily. I began curling it inside her and she closed her legs and squirmed. I moved to a kneeling position in front of her and told her "Blow me".

She gladly took me in her mouth and I was in ecstasy. It's been ages since my cock felt the warmth and tenderness of a soft tongue in the mouth. She moved her lips up and down my cock which was rock hard. I could feel the tightness and my precum oozing. After a few strokes of up and down, she played with my cock head and twirled her tongue around it. Never using her hands at all. I really wanted to cum right there and then! But not without feeling her meimei wrapped around my cock first right?

Paiseh bros gotta go toilet, bad tummy and partner wake up alrdy. Will continue with mission once coast is clear!
Any support is greatly appreciated!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Paiseh bros gotta go toilet, bad tummy and partner wake up alrdy. Will continue with mission once coast is clear!
Any support is greatly appreciated!

Orh :rolleyes:

alec
09-02-2010, 12:55 AM
will be waiting~ nice~~~

cleanfreak
16-02-2010, 01:06 PM
So sorry bros for the long time I took. Busy with work and also no chance. Well I managed to have my 2nd tryst with Tiff and also another incident in the car at Changi. Will tell you guys more about these later. Now let me pick up from where I stopped.

I was enjoying her slow and sensual BJ while fingering her. Could feel her go the whole length of my cock and her tongue working its wonders on my tool. I pulled my cock out and put us in missionary. I slowly moved my cock towards her wet pussy, feeling all excited like it was the first fuck of my life. (Well its my first with her anyway.) Just as my cock touched the inviting lips of her pussy, I rubbed my head (of my didi) up and down her labia. Feeling her juices coat my head really made me even more hyped up!

I couldnt take it and slowly inserted my didi into Tiff's lovehole.
Omg!
Her warm and wet lovehole engulfing my didi slow and steadily made me become an animal. It was so sensitive. I could clearly feel the insides of her pussy. It's like her pussy was made just for me. I've never felt a pussy like this before.
(Wonder if any bro's out there experienced the same feeling as me before? I dont really know how to describe it, but as my didi slid into her pussy, I could feel her vaginal walls wrap around my didi snugly.)

I slid in and slowly drew my didi out till only the head was still inside. Then I slowly slid it in again. As my didi attacked her pussy again, I could feel the labia carressing the base of my head and slowly massaging the shaft of my didi. I only wanted to enjoy the VERY sensual feeling of her pussy, her labia and her vaginal walls. I pumped her slowly all the way. Alternating between half length and almost full length withdrawals. Pumping her at a comfortable speed at which I could fully enjoy her made-for-lovemaking pussy.

My strokes slowly brought out the horny side of her. As I was pumping her, she grabbed my hands, put them on her soft and supple breasts and squeezed my hands on her breasts. I got the hint and squeezed her breasts tightly (not hard) while pumping her. She was the first girl I had that liked me to squeeze her breasts. OH MY, it felt so different. Such soft and supple breasts with pink nipples the size of raisins. I massaged her tits and occasionally sucked them. Whenever I grabbed her tits, her hands would be on my hands and grabbing my hands. When I sucked on them, she would hug my head tightly as if her life depended on it.

It wasnt too long before I felt it. I told her I was cumming and asked if she could let me CIM. She nvr tried it and refused but allowing me to cum on her tits. (Well as a gentleman, of course we would respect a lady's wishes right bros?) I pumped her for a few more strokes, took my didi out and sprayed my cum all over her chest. After I finished cumming, I gave her a few gentle kisses like I would to my gf after we make love. I really felt like Tiff was my gf at this point of time. Her kisses were tender and passionate.

Time was up and we showered and went off.

This is the first lovemaking of Tiff and me. Will update on 2 more of our trysts.
Doesnt matter if bros like it or not. Those who do, I appreciate it. Just wanna share my experience here. I have a gf, but she has real LOW sex drive. I really envy bros who have a colourful sex life with gf and wife. So no choice must eat outside.

Happy new year bros and Happy cheonging!

rooney245
16-02-2010, 01:24 PM
nice and waiting for more bro...

eeemen
22-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Me too, waiting for more to cum!! Thanks