PDA

View Full Version : H:14, rm: 5

Ah Ken
03-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Just visiting this lady from this unit as mention in my thread title.

Just to intro an experience with this petite & slim M'sian lady (claimed she's from KL).
She seems to be in the mid-30s to late-30s.

When I first walked past her, her slender body with a nice figure caught my eyes.
Then when I asked her how much, she answered me politely.
When I went in, we took off our own clothes and as usual, she helped me washed up a little..

First she did catbath then she told me she want to do "ice-cream", only with caps though.
She blow until quite long and slowly. At times she will lick my balls and blow a little faster.

After about 5-8mins of "ice-cream", she said she will be on top first then I will "do" her.
She was on top facing me and I did a rear entry then did a front entry.
*When changing position, she did some HJ to make me feel a little "higher".

Name: Bao Er (she told me that's her name)
Body: 7.5/10 (slender body)
Attitude: 8/10
Boobs: Not that big, should be A or B cup (not for big boobs hunters)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $30
Overall: 7.5/10

She's a good value for people looking for a sexy and slender body lady. ;)

cuntcum
04-02-2010, 12:08 AM
There are several FRs for her in the PT FR thread, and agree she provided reasonably good services for the price. If you want a good budget bonk, she is the one for you :D

khanh
19-02-2010, 01:56 PM
She was my first bonk when I started going to Pertain. Nice and polite lady. Enjoyed her pink nipples. But she seemed to have aged a little.

KinJioKar
20-02-2010, 01:27 AM
She was my first bonk when I started going to Pertain. Nice and polite lady. Enjoyed her pink nipples. But she seemed to have aged a little.

same here when I started out with PT circa 2000 when I was still an NS boy. Bao Er took my V

Nautica
20-02-2010, 01:56 PM
sighz...

is at pertain road, bro..quite near to lavender food centre.

H14 means the house no..

fornicator
21-02-2010, 12:46 AM
sighz...

is at pertain road, bro..quite near to lavender food centre.

H14 means the house no..

20 Feb RTF Li Wen H14R09. I see R05 Bao Er not working, same with R04 Kidd. R06 Violet working but I have to pass on her, my target is Li Wen. I also notice R13 quite nice, similar to Kidd but older and smaller but got nice figure in black tank top and jeans. I'm tempted to try. See how lah.

Cheers

kain78
21-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Bro what time you there was waiting outside for half n hour in the end gave up

fornicator
21-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Bro what time you there was waiting outside for half n hour in the end gave up

Was there around 3+pm I think. U waiting for Li Wen also? While I waiting for Li Wen, Violet was free but next time for me.

While I bonking Li Wen, very noisy outside, got "Lion Dance"! Lucky I never lost my concentration! And also Li Wen CFM face, I cannot tahan, piak-piak and boom! I finish under 15 minutes but I'm happy I RTF her. Missed her a lot. Next week see how.

Cheers Bro!

kain78
21-02-2010, 03:13 AM
In the end went for ting ting

jacky43
16-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Few brothers will remember i liked to bring back old threads, after writting Fornicator FR of Bao Er. Too bad, due to heavy rainfalls, mind children swimming tests were postpone to 345pm. Is too late to rush down, so i searched for this thread.

Anyway, i think she had few threads, dating back to 2003 & early. Last time i saw her was 1/2yr ago. Recalled, Ah Bao heavy makeup, brother if i'm not wrong, she is $30. U pay for this or $50? Pls reply so brothers will know, me i always stated pricing cause, i upgraded to $50.

Seems liked Ah Bao has improved her skills, good for everybody 4i have yet to visit her. So embarassing! Me old customers have not go around yet. I mean tried almost all WLs.

jasonbourne7819
16-06-2010, 08:41 PM
erm, bro, sorry, where is the house 14, i went to petain road, but dint know where is the house 14, is it the shop house nearby Residence Somme 3 petain road ?

fornicator
16-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Few brothers will remember i liked to bring back old threads, after writting Fornicator FR of Bao Er. Too bad, due to heavy rainfalls, mind children swimming tests were postpone to 345pm. Is too late to rush down, so i searched for this thread.

Anyway, i think she had few threads, dating back to 2003 & early. Last time i saw her was 1/2yr ago. Recalled, Ah Bao heavy makeup, brother if i'm not wrong, she is $30. U pay for this or $50? Pls reply so brothers will know, me i always stated pricing cause, i upgraded to $50.

Seems liked Ah Bao has improved her skills, good for everybody 4i have yet to visit her. So embarassing! Me old customers have not go around yet. I mean tried almost all WLs.

Bro jacky43, recall in my FR, I ask H14R05, her name is Poh Yi. Even before I become Samster I was with Kidd H14R04, she introduced me to her neighbour R05. Is Bao Er same meaning as Poh Yi? Just want to clear this up once and for all.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

jacky43
17-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Yes Fornicator, same WL different Chinese spelling, i think many brothers got it right. I mean correct Bao Er, question i guess she and Kit came on the same yr.

U might recalled, mine 1st session was Kit 6yrs ago, back than i also notice Bao Er and Carol of H14.

Throughtout the yrs, Ah Bao has maintain her slim figure. Well i don't fancy skinny type, so she don't catch mine attention that much. However, Ah Bao is fashion sense, modern lady so to speak. Her time at PT, i really enjoy looking at her dressing. She don't dress sexy liked Li Wen, heavy smoker this is another setback. I'm non smoker, cannot take WLs body with cigg smell. Eg, Diamond and Violet.

fornicator
17-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Yes Fornicator, same WL different Chinese spelling, i think many brothers got it right. I mean correct Bao Er, question i guess she and Kit came on the same yr.

I see, thank you Bro.:D

Throughtout the yrs, Ah Bao has maintain her slim figure. Well i don't fancy skinny type, so she don't catch mine attention that much. However, Ah Bao is fashion sense, modern lady so to speak. Her time at PT, i really enjoy looking at her dressing. She don't dress sexy liked Li Wen, heavy smoker this is another setback. I'm non smoker, cannot take WLs body with cigg smell. Eg, Diamond and Violet.

Yes, Poh Yi H14R05 and Kidd H14R04 have similar fashion sense, some more they are high end because they like branded stuff. Both drive to work. They are friends with Sally H22R09 who also drive to work. To mention, 2 days Sally not working. I try again later, see if working I RTF.:p

For me, heavy smoker I don't mind because I used to smoke in my younger years. I quit already but lately in my sessions with smoking WLs I share smoke with them, shiok. No worries because now I can manage to control smoking. I only smoke with WLs, but to get addicted or to make smoking a habit again, I don't think so.

Good morning to all. Thank you no more raining, yesterday Orchard flooding!:(

Cheers.:D

burrows
17-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Is Bao Er same meaning as Poh Yi? Just want to clear this up once and for all.

Poh Yi is Cantonese for Bao Er. I believe most Malaysians and Indonesians know that too. And since most Thais don't speak English, I guess you are probably a Filipino!

jacky43
17-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Maybe yr end mine Oscar award can give to Ah Bao? This is the 2nd yr allready, time fly during bonking. :)

Interm of height, slim mature sense i think Kit fit into the pic much prettier. Ah Bao loose out to Kit in height, as at now in mine books, 1/2 yr allready Kit is 1of the heaven queens.

How can i forget sweet JJ? SYT but her dressing kind of normal, maybe she don't want to spend $ in it, well that is not our biz.

Evianalps
24-06-2010, 06:48 PM
just try bao er yesterday,damm good feeling.a really good budget bonk.$30..................bao er i"ll be back........a pretty milf................

Goatslooter
24-06-2010, 06:51 PM
just try bao er yesterday,damm good feeling.a really good budget bonk.$30..................bao er i"ll be back........a pretty milf................

yes, $30 is a good budget bonking at such a nice shape and frenly lady, altho she has a bit ah lian look ? :confused:

Ah Ken
25-06-2010, 11:34 AM
yes, $30 is a good budget bonking at such a nice shape and frenly lady, altho she has a bit ah lian look ? :confused:

Er.. $30 for such a nice lady to bonk, what more can one get?? ;)
Hehe.. :p

fornicator
28-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Er.. $30 for such a nice lady to bonk, what more can one get?? ;)
Hehe.. :p

Agree, she is worth the $30. Some more she goes, "fuck me darling, fuck me", while bonking. Damn! If only she willing to upgrade services to CAT50, she will be on my RTF list.

Cheers.

innocentpig
28-06-2010, 08:55 AM
The only problem with smoking WL is you will smells like smoke when you are done with the session. Can our good brothers here provide a list of non-smoking good service WL or add smoking as another field in FRs?