PDA

View Full Version : Office girl look-alike

raider123
07-03-2004, 03:18 PM
Hi, recently I have a fetish for office girl. I just wonder whether there is any girls in HC, GL or even FL who will dress in one. After my encounter with one insurance adivsor, I really missed their look.

FallenAngel
07-03-2004, 05:29 PM
aiya, you buy a set of office wear and bring it to the girls, I believe all of them wun mind wearing it.

Rof|maoxz
07-03-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by raider123
Hi, recently I have a fetish for office girl. I just wonder whether there is any girls in HC, GL or even FL who will dress in one. After my encounter with one insurance adivsor, I really missed their look.

You r' one such funny guy! :D After your experience and you keep ask around for one more. Buy another $1K insurance policy lor. Tui!

Cupid77
07-03-2004, 10:05 PM

Uncle, this thread should be in FL Dome leh.............

Tomahawk
08-03-2004, 10:00 AM
kelly of joyful came in office attire when i first did her 2.5 years ago. i was amazed coz it was the first time i ever saw an hc gal appear in suit and jacket. not sure if she still does that.

tomahawk

BoyToy
09-03-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Tomahawk
kelly of joyful came in office attire when i first did her 2.5 years ago. i was amazed coz it was the first time i ever saw an hc gal appear in suit and jacket. not sure if she still does that.

tomahawk
You mean she do massage and special for you in suit?!
Wah kao... that's amazing...
I wish i had tis kind of experience...
But wouldn't it be uncomfortable and inconvenience for her to work?!?

BoyToy
09-03-2004, 02:20 AM
I heard of some KTVs and LSB had theme nights involving office/work wear... try asking ard or just wait for it to come loh...
Or you may even suggest tis to ktvs you frequent and see if they finds your idea worth trying...

Tomahawk
09-03-2004, 11:16 AM
i tried kelly when she was a newbie in joyful. i think she'd been there for just a week or two then. the second and last time i had her, i think (can't really remember) she had changed her attire for something more "normal".

i didn't think much of the attire during my first visit, but now, thinking back, i had actually tried a "career woman". :p

tomahawk

shiok1968
09-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by BoyToy
I heard of some KTVs and LSB had theme nights involving office/work wear... try asking ard or just wait for it to come loh...
Or you may even suggest tis to ktvs you frequent and see if they finds your idea worth trying... Look under the Brown Sugar thread and u will read of a certain KTV that is going to have student theme night this coming friday.Those interested pls read up on who to contact.

emerystreet
11-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Had a funny experience befor cos the girl who massage me I recognise as a clerk in same company as me. She already quits for over a year and here she was massage me.

At first, I feel a bit shy ... then I thought WTF, I tell her now I pay her, I the boss and order her to please me. She obliged and must say it is one dam memorable experience.