PDA

View Full Version : New discovery at Kota Kinabalu's Waterfront

wineloverjb
03-02-2010, 12:24 PM
I apologise first to moderator for posting new thread for KK, if kena zapped, no hard feelings.

I've flown to KK a couples of times recently. As i always reside in Promenade Hotel KK, and i'm rather lazy to travel long distance for drinking nighttime, i always take a short walk to the KK's WaterFront. I'm sure many of you knew this place. It's a long stretch of pubs, discos, restaurants along the KK's waterline.

My all time favourite there is a pub called Cocks N Bulls, simply b'cos it caters more for people above 30s, with great ambience, great live music and great looking sino-kadazan waitress working there.

About 3 week's ago, I've decided to see something different, so, i went into a disco there called BED, i knew it's meant for youngsters in their early 20's. I was right, full of syts, haha...This place is full of college gals. As i walked in to BED, i ask the captain to see whether or not i can find GRO there, captain told me there's no GRO working in the club, but you can "order" from outside or some outside's GRO will come in occassionally. About an hour later, Captain brought a ladyboy to me, very big sized, and yes, still look like 99% man :eek: Apparently "she" is one of the mamasan from "outside", she then asked me what kind of GRO i want, i just tell her "show me what u have got."

The tricky part is this, i went there with 2 of my friends who's real gentlemen, yaya, not like me who's a colour wolf, so whatever happened throughout the whole night is actually done without notice by my 2 friends, in other words, they don't really know what exactly has happened. :p

When i first walk into the club, i've chosen a "fengshui" seat, a seat where you can see the stage clear, bright enough to see everyone who pass in front of u and everyone who walked in must pass in front of you. This is how and where i start "screening quietly" for that mamasan's GROs, they only walk pass in front of me without even looking at me, and i just turn back to look at the mamasan sitting few tables away and shake my head. I must confess, I dun really like pinos.

Not long after i start screening GROs, an ang moh sat in the table next to mine with his gf (i'm sure also GRO, haha). Damn, isn't she a beauty, very stunning looks with great body figure. Then, I became busier, besides listening to music, i chat with my friends, drinks, walk syt passing through, screening through GRO, and start smiling to this charming gal sitting next to me, "chatting" with her with my body language, "telling" her that i like her with my eyes :D Surprisingly, she start making calls, not long, her 2 other friends came, wakaka...too bad, i also rejected her friends. Until now, we still haven't chat a single word. A funny night to me.

Oh, some bros starts complaining liao, okok, b4 i go back, i took one GRO back. She was dancing with her friends, i just walk to her and ask her "can i take u back tonight?" she said "of course, as long as u r willing to pay", no problem i said.

Name: some pino's name, can't remember liao
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 A+ cupper (soft and small nipple)
Body: 9/10 (Slim & smooth)
Massage Skill: Nil.
BBBJ: 6/10 (she stupidly asked me can she bj with condom, of coz not)
Fingering: Quite reluctant.
FJ: Tight , not much water, got to use KY
GFE: 5/10, not up to my requirement
Frenching: quite reluctant but bo bien
Overall: 5/10
Damage: RM350 (overnight) + RM50 (room) + RM5 (buy condom at 7-11) + RM5 (mineral waters at 7-11)
WIR: Only when i'm drunk again. :D

I didn't even bonk her in the morning, as i'm no more drunk, say bye bye and straight back to my own hotel at Promenade.

The best part of this night is not the bonking session, but the "screening" sessions at the club, is very interesting to me, i actually thought i am in Phuket or Bali.