PDA

View Full Version : Local FL Wants Me To Pay Through Internet e-payment

gooner8
26-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi bros,
I got in contact with a FL through email and she wants me to transfer money through internet e-payment before meeting up.

Has any bros tried this before? Is this a safe thing to do, what if she decides to fly me aerolpane?:rolleyes:

Thanks..

fuckerful
26-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Bro,
Better COD..no reason to tt in advance???
Ask her want LC?
:D

wild
26-01-2010, 11:30 PM
She is going to fly your aeroplane.

Joris
26-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Bro, this is not a safe thing to do and she will 747 u confirm chop.

badboyzbleu
27-01-2010, 12:15 AM
dont ever pay before meet!

jlim111
27-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Is cruel thing to say, but ynot you pay?
If she dun fly your kite you can come back FR :D

peanut123
27-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Hi bros,
I got in contact with a FL through email and she wants me to transfer money through internet e-payment before meeting up.

Has any bros tried this before? Is this a safe thing to do, what if she decides to fly me aerolpane?:rolleyes:

Thanks..

There are 2 good reasons not to pay by epayment before hand :

1. It might be a scam, in which case you will not get to bonk her and she keeps your money. Probably a small amount, but it will be annoying.

2. More importantly, the transfer is traceable. In the even that she is arrested by AV, they can trace the money transfer back to you which would be highly inconvenient/embarrassing for you. That's why ALL dealings with FLs should be anonymous and untraceable to you, whether its payment (always pay cash), SMS (always use anonymous prepaid SIM) or emails (always use a freebie internet email address).

viperf14
27-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Is cruel thing to say, but ynot you pay?
If she dun fly your kite you can come back FR :D

So self-fish of you :eek:

How can you ask the bro to pay up front and hope he did not kanna fly kite and post fr.

If the FL fly kite are you going to pay for him?

you lucky i do not have any power if not i will zap you :mad:

Johnston
27-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Why do you even entertain the idea of PAY first before even meet up when there are so many other FL that are COD basis?

Is the FL showing u a pic like felichia chin or what? :D

wanderer23
27-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Hi bros,

Thanks..

Please dun be stupid to do it...

Sperm Man
27-01-2010, 01:02 AM
It's definately a scam. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

xaiverviii
27-01-2010, 01:43 AM
got FL like tt 1 ar...

bro y not u counter offer her to pay her by cheque???

like tt, if u ar a CB kia den u cancel the cheque if not let it go thru...otherwise u can post date the cheque:D:D:D

XFire
27-01-2010, 02:35 AM
Oh come on! You're asking to be duped!

No one pays before finishing a 60/120 mins meal.
Pay AFTER you have had your FILL!
U can throw some tips if the service provider makes u cum till u see stars. Literally.

Shakyywayy
27-01-2010, 02:52 AM
There are several scams going on exactly in this way. No matter how she sweet talk you and promise u the moon, do NOT NOT NOT transfer the $$$. I can bet with you that after transfer, she will NEVER answer your numerous calls. And if u keep calling, her line will go dead in no time [she simple switch it off and use another line to carry on cheating another person.

If u transfer, you are boosting her confidence and it will encourage her to cheat on more gullible "small head thinking" guy. She knows it's easy as there are fools fallen prey to this cheaters.

Ask yourself: Why would she not want to meet u and COD??? She simply have ZERO intention to meet up nor offer her stinging puss!!!

Dun be another sucker offering yourself to the chopping board and be what your SBF nick says so :)

luvuass
27-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Bro, if u pay up b4 the deal, your avatar will not only be gooner but goner

richie_rich
27-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Scam. Don't fall for it.

eyesthatdrift
27-01-2010, 09:48 AM
What's next? :eek:

NETS?
GST?
PayPal?
:rolleyes:

Nuthin' but cold hard cash....

Hi bros,

Thanks..

windass
27-01-2010, 10:41 AM
just think. if you are the FL, once the money is in your bank a/c, will you bother to show up?

CrimsonSky
27-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Not going to be payment, more like Donation.

papamia
27-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Hi bros,

Thanks..

if u ever do that, u can take away 1 O from your nickname.

kums
27-01-2010, 12:10 PM
still have alot of CB that fuck 1st then pay lei...

jeff88
27-01-2010, 12:26 PM
My personal experience>> 1 FL sms me the night before meet up telling me how broke she was and don't have enough money to take taxi to meet me the next day. She requested me to transfer payment to her first. All sort of crap that she can be trusted and etc. Luckily, I didn't. True enough, the next day she fly aeroplane.

I was at the hotel waiting for her the next day. She didn't turn up. Her phone went dead. So please do not get conned by them. COD is the best.

Castrol
27-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi bros,

bro where got transfer money one? we pay prostitutes by putting the money in-between their breasts, thats the way... :D

freefuck
27-01-2010, 03:49 PM
many bro hv discourge or bad experiences. I share my experience, was told to TT in advance by Internet Banking to one of the FL. Well, can say i am lucky, she did turn up when we meet few days later, and the FL still in contact with me, but now change the payment change to COD or FTP (Fuck then pay)..:)

maplepig
27-01-2010, 03:57 PM
COD better... if not later u not gooner8.. become goner8 liao

pyscho77
27-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi,

Actually COD or FTP is the best... At least for the transaction trail portion of not being tracked electronically (just in case).

Maybe next time can use NETS FlashPay? Just flash the card on the breast after she "flashes" as downpayment? If you like to "do more", can FTP.

alvin36
27-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Hi bros,

Thanks..

make a complain here if goods are not delivered or unsatisfactory

Making a Complaint (http://www.case.org.sg/Making_a_Complaint.html)

elth
27-01-2010, 05:20 PM
this is a old trick.... fake :D

gooner8
27-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi bros,
thanks for all the advises (calling Grammar police Ah Sam)..
I agree that I run the risk of the FL putting me aeroplane and also I could be traced electronically if the gal is busto. Like a bro here said, there is a big garden out there, no point pining for a single flower.

The FL actually asked me to pay her through Paypal:p. Her thread is no active anymore but she has some really good FRs about her and she left her email in the thread. That's why I gian teo..Another thing bros mentioned would be if the FL already has your money, she might not so motivated to give you superb service.

Conclusion is forget about it and move on :p

FYI: A gooner is not a goon:D
A gooner is a supporter Arsenal FC

fatedz
27-01-2010, 07:58 PM
confirm scam =)

Johnston
27-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Will the one line posters "sure scam" etc do something more constructive?

Its not a 100% guarantee scam, its only 95%. THere's always the 5% chance. That being said, why invest unneccesary headaches as to "will she/won't she" when there are many many more FLs that have COD payment terms?:D

leecs
27-01-2010, 08:12 PM
TS, dont do it. If not, she will fly the biggest airbus in the world.

jlim111
27-01-2010, 09:00 PM
So self-fish of you :eek:

How can you ask the bro to pay up front and hope he did not kanna fly kite and post fr.

If the FL fly kite are you going to pay for him?

you lucky i do not have any power if not i will zap you :mad:

Bro dun too serious leh... couldn't you tell I was joking??
I think rest of the bros made it quite clear on the danger liao. Didn't mean to offend anyone

viperf14
27-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Bro dun too serious leh... couldn't you tell I was joking??
I think rest of the bros made it quite clear on the danger liao. Didn't mean to offend anyone

I got zapped becos of what i wrote. haiz. :o

We should give advise to the bro who need help and not offend anyone here.

starcrosser
27-01-2010, 10:06 PM
I dont think is a good idea.

lasupkia
27-01-2010, 10:41 PM
I have 2 suggestions :-

1. Use me as an escrow. Send me yr payment and after u bonk the girl i release the $ to her with my fees deducted upfront of course.

2. Offer to buy her an LV bag of her choice. Bring her to LV to choose the bag and it must be on Friday. Make payment to LV by cheque and tell the staff to issue a receipt in her name. When the payment clears then she can collect the bag on Tuesday. So from friday to Tuesday morning, bonk her until she's weak but dont forget to stop payment on the cheque. (Counter-scam)

Hope everyone have a good laugh!! :p

S.B.Y
27-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Mas Ts

All advis have been handed on a plate for you. Be wise .

I'm sure you'll do the right thing.:cool:

As for me I'll ask the FL 'Can I bonk you first and pay you through IB later'

I'm sure Mas will know what's the answer will be right

tenggiri
27-01-2010, 11:03 PM
if u ever do that, u can take away 1 O from your nickname.

If he really does that, better to take away last three letters from his nick and add 'du'. :D

Jack_Chen
27-01-2010, 11:17 PM
very dangerous payment method for this kind of thing.

huntersg
28-01-2010, 01:33 AM
First thing i saw this topic heading,

One word i can use for this,

SCAM

Beware of all this, as i hear some fell for this and lost over a $1000.

kamizi
28-01-2010, 01:42 AM
bro for ur info,ur nt the 1st to encounter tis.I have tis fren of mine.He met tis lady over frm the internet n when they meet up,the lady disappear after awhile then msg u say gt ppl follow her nt safe for her to stay there.THEN tis is the important part,she will ask u to transfer her part of the money n she will wait inside the hotel for u..As idiot my fren can get,he did tat n when he goes into the hotel he realise tat the room was nt occupied..So im suspecting tis might b the same lady ur talking abt nw just take precaution

tuxedosam
28-01-2010, 06:15 AM
if it looks, sounds and smells like a scam, what do you honestly think are the chances that it will just turn out to be just another con-job? anyway, there are plenty of similar professional tricks and ploys out there preying on the lust, loneliness or even compassion of folks so nobody in their right mind should (and i hope, would) ever take such theatrical nonsense too seriously. which actually makes this thread a bit of a...ermmm...no-brainer? well, bro (and fellow gooner) TS, you have been warned so proceed only at your own risk. am sure you wouldn't anyway, heh! cheers.

KINGor75
28-01-2010, 09:12 AM
that's only 1 place i will pay b4 fuck, GL fishtank....

Sg35Drew
28-01-2010, 09:19 AM
I have been hit before. Welll thought of paying and get tat SEX thing but end up the gal play me out then if you wanna get back your money it... NOT POSSIBLE... as it depend on the person whom you transfer to would wanna pay you back or not...

Don't believe in Such thing... BRO

King_Kingsley
28-01-2010, 10:32 AM
this is an old time trick and yet so many still falls for it, haiz..

mrmilktooth
28-01-2010, 12:59 PM
ask her issue chq can anot?? .. this is such an obvious scamming opportunity..

see see only
28-01-2010, 05:03 PM
many bro hv discourge or bad experiences. I share my experience, was told to TT in advance by Internet Banking to one of the FL. Well, can say i am lucky, she did turn up when we meet few days later, and the FL still in contact with me, but now change the payment change to COD or FTP (Fuck then pay)..:)

Bro you did trust the right person :rolleyes:

But ... deep inside we all know, most are scam and it is really an old time trick ;)

Frankiestine
28-01-2010, 05:10 PM
The minute you transfer the money you can kiss it bye bye. And there is nothing the banks can do to retrieve your money. Make police report not unless you are willing to go through the embarrassment of letting them know you did it to kio kway, which is why it makes this consters so bold to keep coming up with this scams.

smlee
28-01-2010, 08:10 PM
ask her if you can fuck her in the hotel 1st and then TT the payment to her when you reach home :D

asdfghjkl
28-01-2010, 09:33 PM
u can ask her to explain why she is so unusual?

gooner8
28-01-2010, 10:36 PM
u can ask her to explain why she is so unusual?

Bro,
I have just email to ask her to explain the need for advance payment but she has not gotten back to me yet..

Judging from the advices given by the bros here based on their experiences, the probability of this being a scam is very high.
Unless she can give me a very solid assurance, I will let this deal fall through.

gooner8
28-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Hi bros,
thanks for your advice but I suspect she might have met some 'chao ka' cheongsters who fuck and don't pay and hence she is wary..well guess she and I has no fate :p.

wanderer23
29-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Hi bros,
thanks for your advice but I suspect she might have met some 'chao ka' cheongsters who fuck and don't pay and hence she is wary..well guess she and I has no fate :p.

You are wrong she can always request for cash payment first upon meeting before proceeding with the job there's no need for her to request transfer first at all even if she had some bad experience.

Basically she's just out to con people.

beary
29-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Basically she's just out to con people.

Yes you're right bro and I think there're lots of samsters here kena before . :D

kreator28
29-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Its either transfer money or she will ask u to buy topup card and sms her the number.
After topup ,she will ignore your call and sms.