PDA

View Full Version : best time to visit petain?

like_mind
23-01-2010, 10:26 PM
when is the best time to visit?

perhaps a time that there is not much peeps.

and the girls are looking flesh too?

advise?

Symphorny
23-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Super Best Time: between 2pm (after their lunch) and 4.30pm (before their dinner). Better still when these times fall on a rainy weekday. WL surely very patient.

mobilephone
24-01-2010, 09:27 AM
Super Best Time: between 2pm (after their lunch) and 4.30pm (before their dinner). Better still when these times fall on a rainy weekday. WL surely very patient.
seems like u r very experienced here

like_mind
24-01-2010, 05:01 PM
haha lol swee.

why raining days very patient?
we also jialat going there.
going from hse to hse also problem.

RAMS75
24-01-2010, 06:17 PM

Agree thats the best time!!:p

Umizaru
25-01-2010, 01:48 AM
based on my own personal experience, the best time is to go after 2pm.

Maxico
25-01-2010, 09:00 AM
I prefer to go at ard 11am to 1pm.

jacky43
25-01-2010, 11:35 AM
This is 4me the ultimate reason! Also do reach there b4 8pm, a reason could b transport back to JB. All WLs r BLs emplyees, nolonger GLs employees.

kain78
25-01-2010, 03:15 PM
you reach at 8 be prepared to have limited choices :D

too_hot
25-01-2010, 04:31 PM
haha lol swee.

why raining days very patient?
we also jialat going there.
going from hse to hse also problem.

exactly cos not convenient for us to go, therefore will have less ppl and the WL will appreciate ur biz more...got one WL saw me so wet said "aiyoh, so poor thing...." then start to wipe me. then i told her "ya, rain so heavy i still must see u" then she happy already....also, for me, the rainy weather enhances the mood....

Maxico
25-01-2010, 04:48 PM
very true indeed. The rain kind of affects the Bonking mood.

aafucker
25-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Been there abt 7:00 plus several times, and most AngPais already closed shop. So best is maybe before 6pm so that you can have more choice :D Want to be there @2pm but cann't, need to make $$ for bonking :p

Fredredwhite27
25-01-2010, 05:53 PM
11am most wl not there yet. Been there once that early go back unsextified.

forex
26-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Best time? Mondays 1 to 2pm I think.

Cheers.

Symphorny
26-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Here I would like to share with bros a little something that have worked for me. Before heading towards BL between 2pm and 4.30pm for my targeted WL, I always pickup a little snack, i.e. Apple Strudel or any pastries.

Upon entering the room, I will at once say, "passed by a shop selling this (pastry), and got one for your tea break."

Bro, this gesture not only liven up the entire session, it lets you stand out from the sea of customers. But of cause, it works better with a WL whom you have visited before.

Because of this, I have a few regular WL who retains my number and invites me over when she brings back goodies from home. I even managed to get a few dinner dates over the years, some complementary bonks. No KC here but mostly a good regular to the WLs.

Fredredwhite27
26-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Thks for sharing. Hope it works for us.

Doublerod
26-01-2010, 01:27 AM
2pm to 3pm when most all the girls have reach and settle down..any other day is a good day to visit but avoid Thursday whn most girls are not available..from my frequent visits there.hope I'm right..enjoy bros.cheers!

Doublerod
26-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Agreed bro...treat them well and they serve you well too.Its darn wicked to beat the odds for your post to be deleted 4times in a row..u know who u are dude..if it make you well and kicking..no worries.cheers!

jacky43
26-01-2010, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=Symphorny;4509938]Here I would like to share with bros a little something that have worked for me. Before heading towards BL between 2pm and 4.30pm for my targeted WL, I always pickup a little snack, i.e. Apple Strudel or any pastries.

Upon entering the room, I will at once say, "passed by a shop selling this (pastry), and got one for your tea break."

Dear Bro Symphorny, very good suggestion, i recalled 1session about 3ys ago, with Mei Ling H14R04, she treat me peanuts. Actually, i was paisei, she insist telling me no black magic 1. I was not worry of such stuffs, thing is i was not hungry, got my dinner allready, rushed there after work.

I not rich so no bother of WL's black magic on me, infact no 1will want2 waste time and efforts on me.

yangguo
26-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Whenever you feel horny.. lol :D

jacky43
26-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Dear Brothers, just came across this in intenet, weekend too, probably that stretch of road will b jam. Road blocked! Plus, many shoppers @City Sq, jb jam scare WLs will not what to work this Sat.

forex
26-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Dear Bro Symphorny, very good suggestion, i recalled 1session about 3ys ago, with Mei Ling H14R04, she treat me peanuts. Actually, i was paisei, she insist telling me no black magic 1. I was not worry of such stuffs, thing is i was not hungry, got my dinner allready, rushed there after work..

Maybe someone brought her the peanuts earlier :D

Cheers.

michael_368
26-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Maybe someone brought her the peanuts earlier :D

Cheers.

Bro Forex,

Tks for your honest contribution..in this forum. Up your pts..:D

Good luck!

like_mind
26-01-2010, 08:59 PM
Here I would like to share with bros a little something that have worked for me. Before heading towards BL between 2pm and 4.30pm for my targeted WL, I always pickup a little snack, i.e. Apple Strudel or any pastries.

Bro, this gesture not only liven up the entire session, it lets you stand out from the sea of customers. But of cause, it works better with a WL whom you have visited before.

Because of this, I have a few regular WL who retains my number and invites me over when she brings back goodies from home. I even managed to get a few dinner dates over the years, some complementary bonks. No KC here but mostly a good regular to the WLs.

nice move.
buy them over with food

biselz
30-01-2010, 12:19 AM
hi

wonder if petain operates after midnight? thanks

fedomme
30-01-2010, 12:38 AM

Bro horny, thanks for sharing, and really a very good suggestion, I am sure those wls will treat like a friend and you will be rewarded for that. :D:D

AAFuck
30-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Agreed bro...treat them well and they serve you well too. cheers!

Ya, wls are also human beings, all the human beings behavior except sexual staff are also apply to them :D

cuntcum
30-01-2010, 10:23 PM
2pm to 3pm when most all the girls have reach and settle down..any other day is a good day to visit but avoid Thursday whn most girls are not available..from my frequent visits there.hope I'm right..enjoy bros.cheers!

Thanks for the infor, but 2-3pm most bros here are busy working for the $$ used to pay PT wls later :D:D

Symphorny
30-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Yes, good to read that many bros agreed with me. It's not being flattering to the WL, it's more like treating the person like a human instead of a fcuk machine.

You see, in the mind of the WL is already numbed that men who comes in hear just have one thing in their mind. I don't deny this, in fact my gesture of giving something small shows my appreciation to the WL as a service provider.

Similarly when you tip a waitress, it goes to show your appreciation for her hospitality. The tip may be just $2 or so, but it sends that message that the customer appreciates her effort and she feels encouraged to do better.

In case you you feel awkward buying a snack, it is nice enough if you say something like: "I really enjoyed your service during my last visit" the moment you enter her room. Also remember to say, "wah, your service gets better than last time. I'll surely come back soon!"

happy chionging bros!

DDking
31-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Yes, good to read that many bros agreed with me. It's not being flattering to the WL, it's more like treating the person like a human instead of a fcuk machine.

happy chionging bros!

They are still a fucking machine, for fucking business only, but they are also human. has all the human feelings

Dopod838Pro
01-02-2010, 05:06 PM

Because of this, I have a few regular WL who retains my number and invites me over when she brings back goodies from home. I even managed to get a few dinner dates over the years, some complementary bonks. No KC here but mostly a good regular to the WLs.bro, u must b damn yan dao to get this kind of treatment

Symphorny
02-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Oh bro, bu gan dang. Just be charismatic and add a little sense of humor will go along way in breaking the ice and getting the opposite sex to open up to you.

Not only for WL you know? Guys, charisma and a sense of humor really works wonder on ladies. I came to learn this when I ask many women (of ages between 18 and 45) that they find Singapore man are either too uptight or too cheeky when approached. This always turn them off. Can you blame our girls for falling for Caucasians? I'm sure it's not because they are tua kee is it? :cool:

jacky43
03-02-2010, 02:28 PM
I agreed with "Singapore man are either too uptight or too cheeky", of course there r other reasons. End of days just be yourself, humour is another thing we lack, ang mo men r good at this.

BL WLs gave me the impression of old fashions, how2i put it? We r awared most were across the causeway, kampong thinking in certain extends. Their type of biz, these gals prefer low keys, seldom they venture into shopping malls and hdb estates.

Different fr their PRC counterparts, they speak loud and asking bus driver what busstop to alight, nearer to the KTV they going. Recalled newpapers reported yrs ago of PRC gals, wearing their work clothing to attend part time classess.

I think this discussion belongs to another postings. Oh! I would like to share with everybody a Mel Gibson movie, "Braveheart". Got the VCD watched many times the battle speech, 1of the i would say the mother of all greatest speech.

"To present yourself on this battle field, i salute u!..They say William Warrick is 9foot tall, he kills men by the dozens..And shoot arrows fr his ass.." I cried everytime i watch it! "Men don't follow titles, they follow freedoms, if u will just lead them, they followed.

But, we all know that is fr another time, whereby men followed generals. Today, the employers that paid our salary. Thanks!

jeesiaosiao
07-02-2010, 09:49 PM
thanks for the interesting update on the timing, never knew this

hoosdathu
17-07-2010, 02:09 AM
2 to 4 pm golden period for Petain ;)

17-07-2010, 01:42 PM
2 to 4 pm golden period for Petain ;)

how about weekend?:confused:

alvin36
17-07-2010, 01:53 PM
how about weekend?:confused:

weekend is about the same lah.

In my opinion....

for weekdays :
Operating Hours : 11am-8.30pm.
But for Ang Pais : 2pm-7pm

for weekends :
But for Ang Pais : 1pm-7pm

For the Ang Pais... it depends... sometimes when they kenna bonked enough, those closed shop and go home.

Take a slow walk for window shopping. Enjoy yourself :D

17-07-2010, 02:10 PM

In my opinion....

for weekdays :

for weekends :

For the Ang Pais... it depends... sometimes when they kenna bonked enough, those closed shop and go home.

r u going down now?:p

alvin36
17-07-2010, 02:44 PM
r u going down now?:p

no lah... family day for me today :p
me not young. cannot bonk too often. Got to save 2 shots for my OC every week :D

17-07-2010, 03:10 PM
no lah... family day for me today :p
me not young. cannot bonk too often. Got to save 2 shots for my OC every week :D

still single,all my shots is in toilet paper:D

unnivox
17-07-2010, 04:29 PM
my favorite time is 2pm to 3pm

wpns
17-07-2010, 05:07 PM

In my opinion....

for weekdays :

for weekends :

Thanks for the shopping time slot

I will do the walking slowly

Please go to my latest contributions
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5030743&postcount=1662

puzylover6969
21-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Don't go too late, after 7pm not much activity liao

ityutbw
21-07-2010, 10:08 PM
I like to go 12plus hang around n slowly wait for the WL to come in slowly

MaxxAnn
22-07-2010, 01:08 AM
hey,im newbie here..can i know wer the place?

austin69
22-07-2010, 01:49 AM
I like to go 12plus hang around n slowly wait for the WL to come in slowly

Yes Bro, me also like that. Usually on Saturdays, as one of my many ways to relax.

I thank you.:D

StreamPower
23-07-2010, 11:21 PM
any bro there facing problem of parking ..

superfox
27-07-2010, 04:13 PM
any bro there facing problem of parking ..

Bro what time u going ?
I will park at City square Mall as I got summon before when I parked along the road side parking lot .

27-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Best time for me is about 1-2 pm. Most of Wls will be there. If i see a large crowd. Then I will choose my favourite one and wait.

alvin36
27-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Bro what time u going ?
I will park at City square Mall as I got summon before when I parked along the road side parking lot .

bro, park at Sturdee Road, directly in front of the condo is not a bad option.
I normally park here ... is not obvious is someone spotted my car there... i can say i go visit friends who stay in that Kerrisdale Condo :D

superfox
11-08-2010, 03:54 PM
I thought the parallel parking lots should have lots if it's around 2pm? But as bro superfox said best place to park is at city square mall.

There's less crowd at 2pm and more choices =)

Bro i wouldn't say it's a best place to park at CSM but I hate to sit in my car when it's so hot ,some might not wish to walk so much so they park as near as possible .

I always park at City square mall and paid as u park some more got shade too if u r going in a hot afternoon.

it's much more better then displaying parking cupons you will never know when u finish your job and when will parking aunties come .

I Kana ticket once ,not worth it ,park at CSM only less then $2 .Can go shopping too after .

superfox
11-08-2010, 03:57 PM
bro, park at Sturdee Road, directly in front of the condo is not a bad option.
I normally park here ... is not obvious is someone spotted my car there... i can say i go visit friends who stay in that Kerrisdale Condo :D

Bro u mean you turn in at the French restaurant ? I used to park there too on double yellow lines . but not now .

rubberhopper
11-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Intend to go tomorrow afternoon after 4+pm. Who is interested please PM me.

like_mind
30-11-2010, 09:37 PM
9pm i went
try my luck.. saw 1 ! LOL

Ah Ken
30-11-2010, 10:35 PM
9pm i went
try my luck.. saw 1 ! LOL

WL from which house?