PDA

View Full Version : GL150 Malaysian

Manchester-City
21-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Where can these pretty Malaysian babes be found? I checked ut a few houses in Lorong 16, and they all told me to "forget" about he Malaysian girls and get the "better looking" China ladies instead, but when they showed me the girls, all are either dark skinned and/or bad looking in general.

I need help in locating the houses in which I could find the Malaysian 150 cat girls/

Thanks guys.

aafucker
22-01-2010, 05:09 PM
most malaysia wls now move to Petein lao, you can check the Petain Road thread :p

Manchester-City
23-01-2010, 07:00 PM
I see, thanks for the info. But I have qualms about going to Petain as unlike GL, in Petain yoy have to wait for the WLs just outside of the room with many other horny guys waiting as well, this is dangerous as we might see people whom we know, perhaps our boss, colleagues, brother(s), or even our dad! hahaha

Allspark
23-01-2010, 07:03 PM
I see, thanks for the info. But I have qualms about going to Petain as unlike GL, in Petain yoy have to wait for the WLs just outside of the room with many other horny guys waiting as well, this is dangerous as we might see people whom we know, perhaps our boss, colleagues, brother(s), or even our dad! hahaha

Go to 2831A. Ask for Gwee. He will find you a Malaysian and will not tell you to forget about them. Go to 2033. Ask for Steven. Same thing. He will find one for you.

Manchester-City
24-01-2010, 12:25 AM
I see, thanks, any other alternatives? I had a bad experience in 2033, last time they tried to charge me $200 for only 30 mins for the gals who were sitting in teh sofa, maybe my face looks like a newbie or for whatever other reasons, but yeah the two OKT inside that house told me that. and thus, I think it's too ezpensive

Fat Bear
24-01-2010, 02:15 AM
I see, thanks, any other alternatives? I had a bad experience in 2033, last time they tried to charge me $200 for only 30 mins for the gals who were sitting in teh sofa, maybe my face looks like a newbie or for whatever other reasons, but yeah the two OKT inside that house told me that. and thus, I think it's too ezpensive

Think you look like Ang Moh right normally they will charge you $200. Just show them your pink IC.

Allspark
24-01-2010, 08:50 AM

2831A as I said above. And tell them you know the price is $150 for 45 minutes.

Manchester-City
24-01-2010, 05:29 PM
OK, but there's one more thing, sometimes the OKT in the house would ask what your preferences are (such as skin tone, height, boobs size, etc etc.) and we have to describe our dream girl very clearly and in great detail to him, then he will figure out which girls in his arsenal (stable I should say) suits the description provided by you.

However, more often than not in GL, the girls that they send are very far from what we have envisioned, for example you want a fair skinned girl with big boobs, then you get a dark skinned, A cup girl and the OKT keeps on pushing us to take her as he claims that she has "good" attitude while the prettier ones have bad attitude. I wanted to cancel but I am afraid that the OKT might send people to harm me (I have seen with my own eyes of such incident happening in one of the houses in GL, which I won't name).

So, my question is that, which house is kind enough to let you cancel and/or request for another girl who is more matching to your descriptions?

Allspark
24-01-2010, 06:10 PM
OK, but there's one more thing, sometimes the OKT in the house would ask what your preferences are (such as skin tone, height, boobs size, etc etc.) and we have to describe our dream girl very clearly and in great detail to him, then he will figure out which girls in his arsenal (stable I should say) suits the description provided by you.

However, more often than not in GL, the girls that they send are very far from what we have envisioned, for example you want a fair skinned girl with big boobs, then you get a dark skinned, A cup girl and the OKT keeps on pushing us to take her as he claims that she has "good" attitude while the prettier ones have bad attitude. I wanted to cancel but I am afraid that the OKT might send people to harm me (I have seen with my own eyes of such incident happening in one of the houses in GL, which I won't name).

So, my question is that, which house is kind enough to let you cancel and/or request for another girl who is more matching to your descriptions?

Bro, Malaysian girls these days so few. People usually call them by name, not look see look see. Your descriptions also maybe difficult to give : supermodel looks, big boobs, long legs etc etc. Better you call PRC. So many around that you are more likely to find your perfect body. If there is one.

If you really want to know, just go to the Malaysian girls house. Can see for yourself. If don't like, go to the next house. There is a Thread in here : Are there no more Malaysian Girls at GL anymore? Have a look. Tells you which Malaysian girls are still working.

mobilephone
24-01-2010, 07:09 PM
seems like they no more approving malaysian gals to come here n work?

skk2
28-01-2010, 10:44 AM
2033,just tell them kp long intro,they wont charge too high