PDA

View Full Version : Bonking 2 sisters @ same nite

rauldon
19-01-2010, 12:09 AM
This is a 100% true event which happen to me 3 mths ago...As i am not very good at telling stories i will try my best ok

I was at HRC on a Monday to see Kumar show With my buddies. In between a set i went for a smoke. Saw this hot Minah wearing a sleeveless singlet and hot pants! Daaam i love minahs who show off their assets! i will put her Sat's at 34 26 36
Darrm i couldn't take my eyes from her...As i was checking her out i saw that she was with another girl who use to work for me last time. She saw me and waved i took this chance to go up and chat with her...she was kind enough to intro her friend who intro herself as Zara.Well i didt waste time and started to flirt with Zara the whole night.Finally while leaving i got her number and promise to keep in touch.

The following Thursday i MSG her asking her whats her plan for the night...she was like nothing as she was finishing her shift at the hospital and will be doing nothing so invited her to have dinner which she took up. I picked up her up from the hospital she was working..She had showered and was dressed in a mini skirt which show her assets well..I had a Hard on just looking at her ass!Well we went to have a dinner at swenses ..we were talking like old friends and i suggested that we go to party..being a Minah she suggested DBL O ..i was like sure y not..:) Suddenly her hp ring it was her younger sister yani who was bored and wanted to join her.. I was like sure **but i was cursing my luck as all my evil plan is going to fail :( ** Well what to do ...i asked if it was ok if i invite a friend so we can maybe double date..she was like sure as her sis is sporting..so i called my wing man on the spot and asked for back up.It was an hr b4 her sister cam ..when she arrived i was like WOW!! fucking hell this minah was freaking hot!! she had boobs which was spilling out from her top and he ass was like screaming FUCK ME!! ..i was almost drooling but i control myself. We sat and chat and my buddy came and the 1st thing he did was trip when he saw the sisters!!

........to be countinued any comments will be welcomed

siaokia55
19-01-2010, 12:12 AM
this is good!!! continue!!!:D

cesc81
19-01-2010, 12:22 AM
camping here. gd story

nosealedfate
19-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Let me go toilet get tissue first... nose bleeding already after reading your intro...

theresiano
19-01-2010, 12:25 AM
wah2.. so shiock bro...
continue2.. camping here..

goodpartner
19-01-2010, 12:36 AM
she had boobs which was spilling out from her top and [t]he ass was like screaming FUCK ME!!

LoL....you guys are REALLY great at stimulative writing which promotes imagination man. I take my hats off :D

HornyYoungBoy07
19-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Great start! Pls continue :D Camping here for your next update..

Cheers
HYB07

nollid
19-01-2010, 12:56 AM
bro.... what is HRC?????

rauldon
19-01-2010, 01:02 AM
Nollin: HRC is har rock cafe bro :O) u should try mondays ! and bros thanks for the feed back going to give u a bit more teaser and sleeping after that :)

rauldon
19-01-2010, 01:06 AM
We headed to DBL O. I planned with my buddy we would buy a bottle and get them tipsy and horny the hehehe . When we reached there the sisters did't want to drink alot as they say they will get high easily so we just brought 2 jugs. We partied and after finishing a jug each the the girls were high already! Hehehhe time to put my plan to action..We left the club early...they were tipsy and clinging to us..As Zara's breast brushed against me i got an instant hard one..i started to rubbed he ass...she moaned slightly and i knew i hit the jackpot. i looked over and saw my buddy was Frenching Yani already..heheh everything was going according to plan :) i suggested since we were all high y don't we sleep it off for a while b4 heading home the girls agreed so We took a cab to bright star @ lor 17. My buddy already called b4hand and reserved a suite with 2 queen size bed..I checked with him and realised he already brought caps also!! hahah Horny bastard was well prepared!

Once we checked ,we sat and chat for while ...Zara was sitting on my lap and her hand was roaming everywhere..daam she is a horny slut! i stoped talking and start the ball rolling..We started to french kiss wildly ..while stripping her ..sonn she was naked expect for just her thong and bra which was a Lacy bra which didt hold her boobs that much!
.........to be continued ;0)

nollid
19-01-2010, 01:18 AM
thanks bro for the tips...will try there 1 day... hope to pick up gals like u had!!!!

kelvintyh8383
19-01-2010, 03:59 AM
Hey bro, hurry continue. Waiting for your juicy story. How i wish I can be there party too!!:p

joew2005
19-01-2010, 06:36 AM
whoa ..... nice story.
looking 4ward 2 seeing yr next part.
zara 1st then yani ..... in the "same nite".

otacon
19-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Good way to start my day with a steamy story

otamay
19-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Wow....this is very sexiting, my favourite minahs.:) camping here for updates! :D

tankok72
19-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Minah always gd

Benefit
19-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Thanks for sharing your exciting encounter.

precise
19-01-2010, 09:36 AM
You are one lucky chap!

rauldon
19-01-2010, 06:12 PM
I started to lick her Long nipples which was pointing to the sky.She was moaning like a bitch in heat...after that i went down south and lick her as she started to trash an moan like the slut she was..in the background i could hear her slutty sister moaning as my buddy was pumping her and this turn me on more! After painting her for 10 mins and tasting her sweet nectar it was my turn to be pleasured. She didt disappoint as she went about sucking me as my cock was the last one in the world...she lick it up and down and suck my balls.oooooh i couldn't take it this bitch was one hell of a cock sucker! I was well around 8.5 inches but this slut had no trouble deep throating me in fact she was enjoying it as i pushed her down to take the whole thing!! After 15 mins of solid BJ i couldn't take it i just shoot it without warning i half expected her to spit it but hell no she was like yum yum and drank the whole thing! As i lay down panting to catch my breath i look sideways and saw yani was riding my buddy like a wild horse and the sight of her 36c boobs shaking and her Ass jiggling gave me another hard on immediately!! Zara seeing that i was ready for round 2 didt waste any time...........to be continued

Senior bros if you enjoyed the story so far will appreciate if you can up me :) If not no worries just enjoy :)

rauldon
19-01-2010, 06:15 PM
To all the bro who comment thanks for the posts appreciate it that my hard work is read at least

halcyon77
19-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Used to have a minah as a FB. SHIOK sia! Super sporting, game for anything (though i didnt go for anal or AR as i love frenching)

Go on TS!

machate
19-01-2010, 11:05 PM
camping here for more.
your story very steam leh

rauldon
19-01-2010, 11:12 PM
..i felt a warm sensation on my junior as she started to do what she was best at ...sucking!! i was ready for a good fuck now...i put on cap and ask her to sit on me ...she was wet as she slide down my pole..She start to ride me like there was no tomorrow...i was squeezing her boobs as she was moaning and fucking me...as she was riding me she started to say in ,Malay **yes dear fuck me fuck me your cock is so yummy i can feel him so deep yeah baby** then without warning the slut cumed ! i was kind of surprised as she didt gave any warning..i was not going to stop as i was with a very big hadron...i turn her around and started to doggie her! the view was super as she had a nice ass...i played with her boobs as i was banging her from behind She was moaning and screaming in pleasure ..i looked to other bed and saw mu buddy was banging her doggy style also!! I winked at my buddy then i realized that the younger sister was looking at me n giving me a slutty look and biting her lips..dam that turn on me more and i banged Zara harder still!! Soon i could t tahan already! after a solid 20 mins of fucking her i blow my load inside her wet pussy,,,i lied down freaking tired from the whole thing.........to be countinued

JoySeeker
19-01-2010, 11:32 PM
pls cont TS:D

SamSeng79
20-01-2010, 12:01 AM
U r damn one lucky guy :)

handcell
20-01-2010, 12:26 AM
TS, nice story,
humble +2 from me ... :)

S.B.Y
20-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Halo Ms rualdron and fellow Mas

Pak P here is new to these forum hence would like to ask why is it most Mas in this forums like to start their thread like its a true story and etc.

To Pak P is questionable reason if its true surely don't have to clarrify.

Secondly Why must most TS always asked to be UP when they start a story

Pak P only wanting to know how to get around these SBF

Terimakaseh

rauldon
20-01-2010, 03:48 AM
Pak : well bro i dont know about the rest of the stories but there are always store which u can dream about or read about and copy and write or write from what happen to u acttaly ........in my case its a experince which i had so i made clear :) regarding the points..well i took the effort to take the time and remmember what happen so i can write what happen actally so i would of course apperciate the points as it well help me if i want to get contacts and it also will show that i m doing my part for the forum. As i said i requested humbly so it was up to the bros...i hope this clears Pak question :)

rauldon
20-01-2010, 04:02 AM
We showered together and and i fall asleep soon...A few hrs later i was woken by a tickle in my balls...i slowly open my eyes thinking to myself the slut Zara is horny again...bloody hell the sight which greeted me was Zara's younger sister Yani licking me like i was her morning breakfast! i got a fucking big hardon on the spot ..I was confused for a while so......Yani stopped and whispered**baby after seeing u fuck my sis i just have to fuck u plz...don't
worry my sis was understanding she said u were 1 of the best fuck she had so i had to find out myself** I was like sure babe anything to please u..!!
she gave me her trademark slutty look biting her lips and went back to business....Ahhhhhhhhh i was in 7th Heaven..i Looked over at my buddy ...he was sound asleep hugging Zara and snoring So i just turn my attention to yani

Yani stuck to play with my balls and lick my cock ...she was soon sucking me like lollipop..she was not experience as her sister but she did her best which was VERY good just that her sister was better!..Soon i could feel the usual feeling as my ball started to heat up and soon i could't tahan i warned he that i am going to cum and she just increase the pace sucking me so hard that it hurt i ...i cummed in her mouth.She swallow the sperm and i was like daam u 2 girls like to eat sperm huh :) she smiled n said i don't usually do it but since its yours i just have to taste it!

I asked for a 15 min break as i was really tired from all the bonking in few short hours. I smoked my cigg while she lay beside me n whisper all kind of cony things like how good looking i was n she like me alot and i was thinking yah right whatever slut :) .....to be countinued

astray380
20-01-2010, 04:15 AM
keep it coming TS. Good effort:D

forumer
20-01-2010, 06:32 AM
next thing is doing the 2 sisters together? :)

precise
20-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful encounters.

KINGor75
20-01-2010, 11:27 AM
wah, TS is good looking and with 8.5 inches dick, u win oready loh...

rauldon
20-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Hahaha well i guess my mix blood help with the 8.5 inches:)
Glad u enjoy the show,....

rauldon
20-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Soon she started to lick me on my ears and we start to kiss while i was squeezing her melons...I flickered her nipples as she moan in pleasure.....I licked and suck her boobs and soon was heading south..I was pleasantly surprised as she had waxed her pussy as usually minahs shave only and her like a clit was sticking out eager to feel my tongue. I dived into to it and lick her .She was moaning whispering suck me baby yeah that's it lick my pussy arrrrgh i m cumming..@!!!.Soon her juices was leaking n my face was covered with he juices..i have to give her credit this was my best experience in painting as her pussy was sweet and clean.

I looked at her while she was moaning in pleasure this was a bigger slut then her sister!

eeemen
20-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Great effort bro TS, thanks for sharing!:D Cheers .............

Eric22
20-01-2010, 06:16 PM
nice catch there... ts

rauldon
20-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I quickly mount her as my junior was hurting from the pleasure i was going to get from this slut...I entered her n was like wow she is tight for a slut! i started to humped her like a rabbit...soon she was screaming in pleasure **sayang sayang aku tableh tahan sedap Sayang** this turn on me more i savagely fucked her and after fucking her for 10 mins i turned her around and entered her doggie style...I loved the view as i he ass was smooth and was jiggling as i fucked her...i smacked her butt and banged her...suddenly i had a nasty thought i pulled my cock out from her hole and she was like don't stop i am going to cum!! i told her i want to fuck her ass!!!!

She look at me with her eyes wide open ans said syg i am a virgin there i don't mind giving you but not now plz my sis wot like it. i was like oh well there will always be a next time right;0) so i reentered her pussy and start to hump her!! she was screaming in pain n pleasure as my fucking become more savage after 15mins of non stop humping i finally cummed into her sore pussy and lied down totally drain from her fucking...She was the best fuck i ever had without question ..

Soon after this we checked out and i had the 2 sisters giving me a big hug and kisses and my buddy promising me a bottle soon for the treat i gave him:) so evry1 was happy with the whole thing..as i was leaving yani pulled me to one side and said baby i owe u my ass so dont forget...and i was like fuck i wot forget....thats another story i save for next time :)

bobianboy
21-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Make it "Bonking 2 sisters at the same night at the SAME TIME" next man !

tiger2
22-01-2010, 05:41 AM
wow! I think I'm a bit too late, but nvm it is better late than never.
tent start erecting....:D
Kudo to you bro TS for having such a well endowed heritage...:D

diogenes
22-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Please post your other story soonest possible. Thanks.

richie_rich
22-01-2010, 10:29 AM
i told her i want to fuck her ass!!!!

She look at me with her eyes wide open ans said syg i am a virgin there i don't mind giving you but not now plz my sis wot like it. i was like oh well there will always be a next time right;0)

as i was leaving yani pulled me to one side and said baby i owe u my ass so dont forget...and i was like fuck i wot forget....thats another story i save for next time :)

waiting for this story bro. :D

populex
22-01-2010, 10:53 AM
very good lobang, good story, Thanks TS, I explode liao...:p

Achates
22-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Good! Do give us more please.

leecs
22-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Waiting for episode 2

lord
23-01-2010, 01:15 AM
gd story ts pls continue

rauldon
23-01-2010, 01:35 AM
To all the bros thanks for the support i would write over the weekend n post asap...Thanks again for the comments

38tiger
23-01-2010, 01:48 AM
good story bro TS waiting for update, cannot tahan liao..:D

wennew_1
23-01-2010, 05:05 AM
waiting for 2nd episode

BT8888
23-01-2010, 06:21 AM
TS
Good job! New camper reporting.

Glen2712
23-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Splendid, Bro rauldon!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

cannon640
23-01-2010, 11:33 AM
keep it coming bro

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
23-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Wow...After 4 pages long before i realise there is such a nice thread / story.

Waiting for your next updates soon ;)

rauldon
24-01-2010, 04:02 AM
SEniors bros need advice
Prt 2 is almost done but should i continue here or start as a new tread ?
Hope to hear from u guys soon

PS: if u guys enjoy plz don't be shy to leave your name when u up me! Thanks ion advance

wennew_1
24-01-2010, 04:36 AM
No need to start a new thread lah. Continue frm here onward is better for us to trace mah

eddtan1
24-01-2010, 11:02 AM
TS...right on...please continue to next chapter....fast....camping liao

Chris82
24-01-2010, 12:54 PM
camping for more :)

rauldon
24-01-2010, 04:35 PM
A couple of day has passed after the great Thursday nite i had. I was at home on Sunday after spending the night at my gf home, I received a msg on my 2nd hp which was for my scandals n any other girls i meet :) it was from a number i didt know..it read
**Hey syg what you doing i been thinking about you since Thursday this is my number i got your number from my sis hp she doest know! heheh**..Ahhh its yani i replied and start smsing here for a while. Sh wanted to meet me for dinner said want to talk about something..as my gf was having cramps n she wot go out i agreed. We agreed to meet at fish n co near park mall .Around 8.30 i reached there .She was waiting for me wearing a black skirt which was too small for her ass and her boobs were fighting to stay in !! i lick my lips in anterpication. She saw me and came over running with her boobs jiggling to give me a big hug. Her soft tits pressed against my chest gave me an instant hard on as i recalled the action i had on Thursday,..We hold hands like a couple and went for dinner..she had to adjust her shirt as it was too short and was hiking towards with every step she took .. while at dinner we chatted and i found out that she was only 17! which was a shock for me as i expected her to be around 20+, She told me that her sister is getting engaging next month and that day was just a one night stand for her sister. She claimed that she just broke up with her bf and that day was her 1st time drinking that's why she got high easily.She was saying*** i regret doing with your friend as i was so interested in you but i didt want to steal you from my sister but now i dont care. dear i think i fall in love with you** I almost fall from my seat laughing ! Here was a girl whom i know for 1 nit where i fucked her and her sister and my buddy fucked her and she is saying she loves me what a joke!..but begin a nice guy i am i just smile politely and told her that i m busy with my work and i like to mix around with people and the fact i have a serious gf. i cant be committed to her! She was like *** syg i don't care if you have a gf or wife! i love you and i want to be with you i don't mind if you fuck other girls in fact i can intro you to my gfs also and let you fuck them but i want you to be my bf! ** I sat there dumbfounded what the heck have i got myself into ?? this girl is a psycho who is in love with me ! i have to be careful handling her if not she will snap. she looked at me and ** baby if you don't agree to be my bf now i will come over and suck your cock right here!!** i was like ok this is freaky! I thought for a while and said **ok dear since you are so understanding i will be your bf but you have to give me space and time to fall in love with you OK baby ** She was like so excited and happy she lean forward and gave me a kiss on my lips.While doing this i had a nice view of her longkang which was so tempting i just had to hold myself b4 i grope her. I was feeling horny by now and my junior was like screaming for action. To test how crazy and slutty she was i lean and whispered ***baby i m feeling horny can i fuck you now syg** She went sure baby anything you ask i m yours remember! i quickly paid for the half eaten dinner and start to think where can i have my dessert!

Today was Sunday so town is usually not so crowed and park mall is a dead shopping center...i walked over there with her ..She was so happy to hold my hand and was chatting non stop ...,me>? all i could think was where to fuck her...Bingo! i remember there is a handicapped toilet where there was enough space to have orgy! heheh we took the lift to the top floor the shopping center was so silent with only the guard at his counter dozing off. the shops were either close or closing up. i went to the top floor and headed straight to toilet..she was syg there is a toilet below u know.. i looked at her and said ***baby i want to FUCK you here!!** her eyes lighten up and she just hold my hands obediently and follow me to the handicap toilet. I turn her around and start to make out with her wildly , i frenched her while groping her big boobs..squeezing them and sucking ion those sharp nipples which was erect from my sucking She was moaning heavily as squeezed her tits and i grasped her ass and smacked them ..She groaned from the pain and pleasure she received...I mad her sit at the toilet and unzipped my jeans.As my jeans dropped to the ground she started to play with my cock .She took him out from my boxers and went straight to work ! She start to suck him hard trying her best to deep throat me..i was in escasty. her tongue which was pierced BTW was licking me up and down i groaned in pleasure ...daaam i had a hard time from screaming in pleasure! I could t tahan anymore so i pulled my cock from her hungry mouth! i didt want to cum in her mouth heck i can do it anytime now as she is my slut! i turn her around and made her bend over ..i pushed her skirt up which relived her flawless ass to my eyes i moved her g-string aside,...she was dripping like anything i went on my knees and stuck to lick the nectar from her sweet pussy! I painted her as her she started to pant heavily and b4 long i was rewarded with a scream of pleasure and my face was full of her cum! i stood up and aimed for her pussy. I rammed my cock into her young pussy like and animal! She screamed as i rammed her pussy from behind for the next 15mins non stop!! She went in Malay** syg syf yani sku Raul.sedap baby sedap! harder harder yani tableh tahan ** we were making so much noise i was sure the guard was going to come up anytime soon! att the moment i didt give a fuck my only intention was to cum in her pussy! soon i felt my ball boiling and without waring i shoot my load into her pussy!! As i hugged her and rested after that i realized something and panicked whiht if these slut got pregnant !! shit! i asked her and she said she was on pills! don't worry!! Whew! we cleaned up after that and walked out from the building ..the guard gave me a knowing smile and winked at me as i walked pass him ..I purposely put my hands and hike her skirt up to give the guy a peek her g-string and of what i just had!!hahah As i walked to my car with her ..she say**syg you forgot your promise!! My ass is waiting for you,** i looked at her and was like where do you think i am bringing you go now!! She smiled and licked her sexy lips which just made me horny again.We drove towards Malacca hotel!............to be continued

Bros hope you enjoy this part..any comments will be more then welcome and senior bros any points or power upped will be much appreciated!!

rauldon
25-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Bros thanks for the feedback i received appreciate that my hard work is being read hopefully will receive more comments ! Thanks bros

shark89
25-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Nice story. I will camp here for more updates.

rauldon
25-01-2010, 03:08 PM
To the bro who zaaped me and wrote this

U still don't knw how to write using paragraphs after so many warning

Sorry my Englis is not so good as i drop out after o levels but i didt know it was an offense to have grammar mistakes etc...i mean if i was reading the story i rather enjoy it then find grammar mistakes :) its ok u zappe me its your right as the same way other bros upp me.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-01-2010, 06:20 PM
To the bro who zaaped me and wrote this

U still don't knw how to write using paragraphs after so many warning

Sorry my Englis is not so good as i drop out after o levels but i didt know it was an offense to have grammar mistakes etc...i mean if i was reading the story i rather enjoy it then find grammar mistakes :) its ok u zappe me its your right as the same way other bros upp me.

Dun worry mate - in life we cannot please everyone, some like it, some don't - that's how the points system works.:)

I do enjoy your story so far, tough its true, you may have done abit better to make your paragraphs neater, but even so..some may still not like it..:D

Do continue what you do & don't let them deter you in anyway.

Cheers mate.

rauldon
25-01-2010, 10:23 PM
bro Gemini : thanks for your advice i understand the system that's y i didt make a big scene :) its ok as long as appreciated i will continue after all as u say u cant please everyone :

itsmyfault
25-01-2010, 11:00 PM
thanks for sharing bro will be waiting for more

hiaokong
26-01-2010, 02:50 AM
bro TS, u sure r 1 lucky guy! ;)
nothing can b compared to a FB who's in love w u..

rauldon
26-01-2010, 02:04 PM
I stopped by a 7-11 to buy some snacks and drink as it is going to be a long night for her ;0) As I was paying luckily I remembered that I have to buy some lubrication as I am going to rape her virgin ass! We soon reached the hotel and I checked in at my usual room. Soon we start to get down straight to business as I couldn’t tahan anymore. We start to kiss n I bite her neck giving her a hickey I squeezed her ass and carried her to the bed…

I jerked her mini-skirt and stripped her! She lay down there just in her bra and thong .My god she look so slutty n innocent at the same time as she said “ Suy aku na darling.saya pun tableh tahan” I didt waste anymore time.. I kissed her and licked her neck... Soon she was heating up …I moved down to her 36c boobs and started to attack the brownish sharp nipples which was begging to be sucked on. I started to suck on those nipples like a newborn baby. She was shivering in pleasure that she was getting …her breathing increased and soon it turns to loud moans. I did;t care!

Soon I went down below but I just stop at her edge of her wet pussy. I just played with her teasing her…Soon she couldn’t take it and begged me plz dear suck my pussy or fuck me I can’t take it anymore!! I knew this was the point where I had to see how much this girl will listen to me I stopped and said** listen u r my slut right so u don’t tell me what to do! I will do what I want and I will let u cum only when I wanted UNDERSTAND! ** She looked at me with her innocent eyes and went** yes dear I will do whatever u want, I only want to make you happy**.........to be countined

Bro as usual i welcome any feebacks from any bros :)

Upping my points and zaping me with a vaild reason would also be apperciated ;0)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
28-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Upz your thread so you can come back soon with new updates :D

featherbird
29-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Fucking solid!!!

HardCOCKCafe!!

myunclescrooge
29-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Nice story, I like it...

But the story seems so familiar...

rauldon
29-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Well thanks for the support bros thopught no one was reading it thats i i didt post ..today evening i will post the rest...Thanks again

Ps: bro when u upp me plz leave your name if can i try to return the fav thanks

koson
29-01-2010, 02:47 PM
nice story, always liked minahs, but sadly very few stories about them here. thx!

otacon
29-01-2010, 02:59 PM
heard minahs very adventurous, willing to try anything

edwin58yock
29-01-2010, 03:02 PM
bro, nice story.
keep cumming:D

rauldon
29-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Hehe i Knew i got her trapped...i turn her over and rammed in without mercy.Her boobs were jiggling with every bang.I squeezed her 36C boobs as hard as i could her ass was jiggling to my pumping ..Incredibly the slut was enjoying the rough fucking i was giving her..I smacked her ass cheeks hard ..and she was going yeah baby fuck fuck me harder dont stop !! I was in ecstasy as her moans just turn me on more and i was ramming the slut doggie style l...

Then suddenly i remember the main thing i was supposed to do was to fuck her Ass!! i dint want to cum in her pussy again so Suddenly without any warning i pulled out from her cunt...and she was like what happen baby..i just took the K-Y i just brought and smeared it around my hard dick and started to inert into her virgin 17 yrs old Ass hole .Daaam it was tighter then any virgin pussy i had i thought to myself ..She started to struggled against the pain ..i lean forward and said **relax baby..u love me right ..u will enjoy it soon trust me ok syg ** She just shook her head ok and i got back to business and push in slowly but with more force.

I entered her hole after much fight...i went in almost halfway before she gasped for breath ..i remove my cock and apply more lube as i knew this was going to be hard but worth it! i inserted again and it slide in a bit more easy..soon i reach the end.....we stopped for a few secs and i just took in the pleasure....tears were swelling in her eyes as i assumed the pain must be very bad ..i dint care a bit all my thought was i m going to fuck her harder and i just started to fuck her ass hard....she shouted in pain as i raped her ass...but soon her screams turn to groans of pleasure as i keep on ramming into her !! The bitch was starting to enjoy the fuck...

Soon we were both panting like dogs....i just keep on fucking her thinking how lucky i got this slut to myself!@!! soon i couldn't tahan i felt my balls burning from the pleasure she was giving me from her ass..soon with a big sigh i cummed into her pussy ....After emptying my sperm in her ass i removed to watching the sperm drip from her hole....Daam that's disgusting! Hahah i l rolled over spent but a happy man from the experience i just had with her i looked at her in the eyes and said**how sedap syg ?** **She gave me grin and said**sedap babe when can u do it again!!* I was like anytime baby anytime....we layed on the bed naked for a while before drifting to sleep........to be continued

rauldon
29-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Bros sorry i just read typing error this sentence

.soon with a big sigh i cummed into her pussy .

should be into her Ass

Sorry for any trouble caused.....hope u guys enjoyed it if i get positive remarks i will share what happen after that L:()

Seniors bro points will be appreciated if it is not too much hassle. Thanks

alacrity
29-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Sorry can't add your points. But I must say that your story is a good read.

rauldon
30-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Bro no worries :) as long as some enjoy it i dont mind :)

superfriends
02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
This is a 100% true event which happen to me 3 mths ago...As i am not very good at telling stories i will try my best ok

I was at HRC on a Monday to see Kumar show With my buddies. In between a set i went for a smoke. Saw this hot Minah wearing a sleeveless singlet and hot pants! Daaam i love minahs who show off their assets! i will put her Sat's at 34 26 36
Darrm i couldn't take my eyes from her...As i was checking her out i saw that she was with another girl who use to work for me last time. She saw me and waved i took this chance to go up and chat with her...she was kind enough to intro her friend who intro herself as Zara.Well i didt waste time and started to flirt with Zara the whole night.Finally while leaving i got her number and promise to keep in touch.

The following Thursday i MSG her asking her whats her plan for the night...she was like nothing as she was finishing her shift at the hospital and will be doing nothing so invited her to have dinner which she took up. I picked up her up from the hospital she was working..She had showered and was dressed in a mini skirt which show her assets well..I had a Hard on just looking at her ass!Well we went to have a dinner at swenses ..we were talking like old friends and i suggested that we go to party..being a Minah she suggested DBL O ..i was like sure y not..:) Suddenly her hp ring it was her younger sister yani who was bored and wanted to join her.. I was like sure **but i was cursing my luck as all my evil plan is going to fail :( ** Well what to do ...i asked if it was ok if i invite a friend so we can maybe double date..she was like sure as her sis is sporting..so i called my wing man on the spot and asked for back up.It was an hr b4 her sister cam ..when she arrived i was like WOW!! fucking hell this minah was freaking hot!! she had boobs which was spilling out from her top and he ass was like screaming FUCK ME!! ..i was almost drooling but i control myself. We sat and chat and my buddy came and the 1st thing he did was trip when he saw the sisters!!

........to be countinued any comments will be welcomed

Wah....good teaser le......you havoc la bro...well done....

rifat
17-02-2010, 12:44 AM
.soon with a big sigh i cummed into her pussy ....After emptying my sperm in her ass i removed to watching the sperm drip from her hole.hahahaha...........the whole story is so hot that give me a damm hard on untill here but once i read this funny my cock become soften hahaha.............should i get some points for ur mistake

luckyyeti
16-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Wah!! you taboleh tahan....I believe many bros reading pcc and Pew! Pew! Pew! like no tomorrow liao!!

I am sure your story is genuine....you found yourself a slut...BUT also a dangerous one...

luckily u smart use 2nd phone...so can avoid alot of troubles...

Hahaha..lai lai lai quick leg quick hand...keep the story cummmmmmmmingggg!!!

ARHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha just like yani the slut!!

hahaha
luckyyeti:p

eeemen
23-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Bro rauldon, please do continue with your wonderful experiences, thanks

laziboi
23-03-2010, 07:49 PM
wow this is a pretty hardcore story to me. from where i live, if i call any of my friends a slut no matter how high they are.. they would probably slap me lol. the word "slut" is a pretty strong word to use on a girl here.

rauldon
09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Hello bros,
It has been a long time...i just relaised that i have not complete my story.

I had a brother msging me what happen after that, then only i realize that there are people still reading this tread! hahah

I just would like to know how many people would like to hear more cause i dont want to write for just one bro right :) so please leave a comment if u want to hear about the story

bananapie
09-02-2011, 04:03 PM
yes bro please continue your story! never stop :cool:

hustle
09-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Love to hear more bro!

So did she intro any of her gf to let u fuck in the end?

purr
09-02-2011, 04:45 PM
If u write.. We'll read.. .Camping for more... :)

naturegreen
09-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Do please continue. Of course we are waiting for your story to be continued.

Ice2005
09-02-2011, 05:05 PM
TS, dont worried, it might be only one comment or PM, but there is lots of silent reader such as me enjoying your story and PCCing. Fortunately did not shoot on the keyboard or could not surf SBF anymore. hehehe

Good job and please continue.

zhot
09-02-2011, 08:30 PM
TS we are all waiting. Im totally into minah. Just no luck so far. :(

sammysam
09-02-2011, 09:40 PM
TS, do continue... Appreciate people that writes and contribute...

itsmyfault
09-02-2011, 11:17 PM
cant wait to read more :P

Steventan
10-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Wow, solid man
Please do carry on
Wish can up your points
:cool:

f3ng
10-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Nice adventure! Please carry on..

No point/ power, can't up u..

NikeAirForce1
11-02-2011, 06:00 AM
Very Good Story

thank you to rauldon bro for the good reads :D

rauldon
16-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Well bros since there still many bros willing to read i am going to try my best ok :) Enjoy as it is coming soon...

rauldon
16-02-2011, 11:43 AM
**Ring Ring.** The counter called saying it was time to check out. Fuck! it was already 10 am! I am late for work. Quickly I woke the slut and went to shower ...we checked out 20 min later ,i got her a cab and drove to my work,

I was busy the whole day, soon my life return to normal routine,work,spend time with gf,sleep.work again. Yani didn’t MSG me..i was kind of surprised as it has been 4 days since I heard from her and I dint want to MSG her as must play hard to get mah. But my cock missed her like hell...and my gf was the goody type..so no hanky panky just simple sex..

It was Thursday night..i just finished dinner with my gf, my other phone vibrated...Instant hard on!! heheh the dick knows better! I excused myself to the toilet and answer the call...yani was like * baby u nv miss me huh?* I was like of course I was just busy with work and I thought u school. She brought the lie The next min she was going all mushy with the loving words and all I was thinking was when can I fuck u!

Syg tonight I want to go club can..I never been to Arena can bring me baby I know u and the manager good friends. I boasted to my gfs that I can go in as my bf is big shot..surely u would't want me to be malu right dear. I was thinking *fucking kids nowadays any how only! * but what to do the Dick wins so I was like sure darling anything for u tonight I pick you up ok :)

I hanged up and join my gf, we finished our date and I drop her home and headed home to get ready.

rauldon
16-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Around 11 am I was under the block her. The lift door open and Daam! She was there

Her youthful hips swayed in a lilting rhythm from side to side, as she
walked. She was everything a man could dream of in the wettest of
dreams!

Her body was almost fully developed. Her legs were already well-formed
and shapely. Her eyes sparkled with the young enthusiasm and the
happiness of teenage hood,just merging into womanhood.

Her lips were beautifully heart-shaped,and full,sensual.
Her breasts were perfect mounds on a well-shaped chest, and the
swelling of her young bosom curved downward into a trim waist, and then
burgeoned out again into the delicate swell of her firm, well-rounded
hips. She was wearing her fav black mini-skirt which was way too small for her body...Siggggh this bitch want to cause me heart attack!

I was like dear god!! why you doing this to me ! I felt like raping her in the lift or the staircase! I had to control myself. She ran to me and kissed me as I return the kiss, my hand was roaming all over her and felt the g-sting was missing. The bitch was going commodore! Santa maria!!! * U slut! And she was just smiling and licking her lips!** It was going to be a long night !

Shin_n
16-02-2011, 11:10 PM
A stunning 1...
And, it really increase my desire to have a taste on minah!!!

Without wasting of my time, fast hand fast leg to check on Minah FL...
Hope there is reply.

eeemen
17-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Thnaks for continuing bro, looking forward to more of your minah sexperiences :D, cheers ................

edmundhello
17-02-2011, 02:43 AM
Camping here for more!! :D

D-joker
19-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Bro, outstanding story u got there..
We are all camping for more here...

tsw191
19-02-2011, 03:14 AM
More please bro! sounds exactly like we are in your shoes. great writing! thumbs up

rauldon
22-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Sorry for the delay bros

Just got back from Japan....will write up tomorrow.

Appreciate that ppl till reading thanks

rauldon
22-02-2011, 05:44 PM
We drove to Clark quay, and she was like blah blah blah...i was just thinking about the fucking she is going to get :)

When we reach areana i knew it will be troublesome as she was underage,so i called the manager and had a chat with him,after slipping 50 bucks got the job done..

We party till 2 am by then the whole club was looking at this slut as her tits were almost spilling out and i had to hold her as she was tipsy and could t stand straight,,,sigh kids nowadays...

We left straight to Malacca hotel. when we reach the room i coult wait anymore! fuck she is going to get rammed like a slut tonight!

AS we entered the room i striped she caressed the bulge of my cock through my underwear. I knelt to the floor in front of her, pulling her body into a slight bend as I passed over her breasts and sucked a sharp nipple into my lips.

My tongue tickled it a moment and then was moving down to her stomach. My hands touched her ass and the feeling of her body burned through me. I pulled at the waistband of her Skirt, yanking them roughly over her curved thighs and she stood in front of me, naked

A dark line of wetness from her pussy started just below a distinct bump that I knew was her clit and trailed down until it disappeared in the vee of her thighs. I kissed her engorged clit through the cotton and then slipped my tongue as low into the vee as it would go, running it in a slow, long upward stroke over the moist patch of her come until it brushed her clit.

I tasted sweat from her exercise and the sweet heady syrup of girl cum. Then I turned her body around, staring upward at the underside of her big, round young breasts. Her ass was naked before me I kissed her flesh hungrily and licked the crease of her ass.

She surprised me by bending over and grabbing the couch arms in front of her. Her legs opened slightly and she displayed her beautiful ass to my hungry eyes. Her pussy was pushed back towards me and I saw the stain of her cum ran along the deepest valley of her ass.

I grasped her upper thighs with my hands and buried my nose deep into her inviting ass, again smelling the heady aroma of her sweat and now, the faintly pungent but intoxicating smell of her ass. She gasped a bit in surprise as my nose rubbed her ass and my tongue continued licking her oozing pussy

Bending my head under her, I saw that she was indeed neatly shaven with not even the slightest hint of pubic hair. My cock throbbed in appreciation.

Leaning forward again, I kissed the base of her ass and then, putting my head between her legs, tasted her thighs, licking softly at the dried sweat, rising higher until I had to pull my head out. My tongue slipped underneath to caress her pussy.

She sucked in a sharp breath as the warmth of my tongue pressed flat and fully against her lips. I couldn't reach her sensitive clit,
so my hands slipped around and I touched her sex.
My fingers came away dripping wet and I massaged her cum into her clit.

rauldon
22-02-2011, 05:52 PM
And so my tongue slipped eagerly and without hesitation up beyond the bottom of her pussy, into the lower crease of her ass until it came up to her anus. I probed this tender dark rose with my urgent tongue and I felt her respond and heard her soft cries of pleasure.

She pushed her ass against my face and I strove to thrust my tongue into her tight anus, to no avail. I continued licking around her tender orifice and her moans and cries were driving me to further sexual frenzy.

I wanted again to taste the sweaty yet lustful flavor of this girl's pussy, so I turned over and slipped underneath her bent body so that I was leaning against the base of the couch.

She looked down at me and her eyes were glazed with pleasure. I grasped her smooth ass and pulled her down until she leaned her knees against the couch, leaving her pussy within comfortable reach.

My tongue licked the insides of her thighs, up into the tiny triangle of her muscled legs and around her lips, allowing only my nose to trail over her clit. She pushed her pussy forward in need as my lips moved above her clit and then I moved my tongue down over her sensitive, swollen nub.

She gasped and threw her pussy against me in ecstatic frenzy as I relaxed my tongue and fluttered it fast and light over her clit.

I brought her to the brink of an orgasm and then stopped just shy of it, letting her body wind back down.

For minutes, I continued this teasing until she cried in frustration and collapsed on my shoulders, her thighs trembling and weak from the titillation.

She sprawled out on the bed, reminding me somewhat of a cat that had just found a patch of sunlight. I stood above her and marveled at her beauty as her legs opened and closed and her body twisted and her arms cast out around her in reckless pleasure.

She clutched one of the large feather pillows and rolled over onto her stomach, raising one leg out at right angles to present me again with the intoxicating view of her ass.

I dove in hungrily, lowering my lips to the tender yet muscular flesh, tasting the flavor of cum that had dribbled down her thighs from the attentions of my tongue.

I again buried my nose in her ass and began licking her sweet anus in earnest. She loved this and her soft cries that I adored so much filled the room.

she pushed her ass back against my probing tongue, rubbing her body against my face. Her body rose from the bed as she came to her knees. Her body bent backwards as she pressed her breasts into the feather pillow and buried her head in the comforter, wriggling her ass against my face.

Her pussy was dripping with juices and I would push my tongue far under her to scoop them up and push them against her crinkled anus.

The more that I worked my tongue against her tight muscle, the more it loosened until I was finally able to push it into her.

Her muscle held my tongue still and I slipped it back out only to push it back in repeatedly.

She suddenly grew very still and pulled away. I looked up and she was craning her neck back to stare me directly in my eyes.

I'll never forget that look. I'll never forget this moment. There she was in front of me, partly laying, partly crouched with her ass thrust up into the air, her pussy gaping and literally drooling with cum, her anus shining with my saliva,

her beautiful face, flushed and sweaty with lust and her eyes boring into me as she said with a soft, comforting urgency,

"Sayang, fuck me now plz...i tak boleh tahan ."

It wasn't a command as much as an assurance. She didn't emphasize the word 'now'. She just said it softly, quiet and almost lovingly.

I climbed on the bed and my hands grasped her hips. I ran them up her sides and under her, lifting her body enough that my hands could cup her breasts. My cock slipped underneath her and rubbed along the lips of her wet pussy.

I brought my hands back up to her hips and over her ass, squeezing and massaging her beautiful, naked flesh.

One hand slipped under her and held my cock firmly against her pussy as I pushed back and forth, coating my cock with her juices and massaging her clit.

I placed the head of my cock against her pussy and paused briefly, anticipating the moment, then slipped it slowly into her. I watched the purple head push her lips inward as her pussy opened to accept my cock.

She mewed dreamily as I continued a long slow thrust until half my shaft was buried inside her.

I held it there, letting it twitch in the warm wetness that bathed and sucked at it as she squeezed her muscles around it.

I pulled it slowly out and watched her pussy lips drawn out of her as they surrendered my cock. Allowing just the head to remain in her,

I rubbed her pussy lips with my fingers, reaching under her to tickle her clit, then moving them above my cock to rub her cum into her ass.

She pushed back against my cock and I pushed into her. This time, my moistened cock slipped fully into her and I felt it butt against the back wall of her pussy

. I can still remember my lust boiling in me when I felt my cock buried fully into her body. She rocked away from me and we began to fuck, slowly, sensuously at first, content to enjoy the sensation.

I continued this smooth, loving stroke until her moans began to deepen. She began to be more insistent in her motion, pushing back hard against me.

I grasped her hip with one hand and held her to me and pushed my moistened thumb slowly into her ass. She sucked in a sharp breath and pushed her head into the pillow.

My thumb slipped in past its knuckle and I pushed down into her rectum until I felt the edge of my cock. I began my strokes back into her again, holding her hips still with one hand as the thumb of my other was rubbing my cock through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her rectum.

rauldon
22-02-2011, 05:58 PM
I began to thrust into her more firmly, so that my stomach made a distinct slap against her ass and I wiggled my thumb in circles, stretching her anus.

Her moans quickly ascended to loud cries again and, as my cock continued pounding into her, her hips began to move again uncontrollable and her thighs began twitching.

In a steady scream of ecstasy, she reached an orgasm. My thumb worked furiously in her anus as she held her pussy tightly down onto my cock and rotated her hips.

I was in heaven, watching this beautiful girl's body speared onto my cock as she writhed in ecstasy.

She seemed to wind down a bit and I held still in her, thinking I would let her recuperate.
Her head was down into the bed's blanket and I heard her muffled voice say, "Keep going! Don't stop! Please!"

I began working my cock into her again. Knowing that I had already pleased her, I fucked her earnestly now, concentrating fully on the feeling and the sight, preparing my own self for orgasm.

Only now it seemed that I would never come. It was if I had passed the point of hunger and wouldn't be ready to feast again until the next time. And so I abandoned myself to fucking her with a fury, pounding into her harder still so that she was literally screaming now.

Her moans were no longer the soft cries that I had so often heard and masturbated over. Almost instantly she was coming again, her body writhing on the bed so that it took great concentration just to keep my cock in her.

I lost my finger hold on her anus and I simply caressed her ass as it twitched and gyrated through another orgasm.

I strove to keep my cock moving into her during this orgasm and she responded in vigor until her screams trailed into crying and she finally begged me to stop.

she now pleaded to me. "Baby plz i beg u I've got to stop! It's just too much!" she said.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms under her, holding her heart and breasts and kissing the back of her neck. I allowed my cock to slip out of her and she collapsed on the bed.

I laid my throbbing erection in the valley of her ass and relished in the feeling of her flesh wrapping it. As we lay there, I gently rubbed its length along the crease of her ass and she moaned softly and smiled with her eyes closed.

"You like that baby u like fucking your baby ?" she asked.

"Very much so," I replied.

"Are you going to fuck my ass?" she said. The question was simple and calmly posed .

I replied by nestling my aching cock against her anus, letting it pulse there, threatening assault. She pushed her ass back against me and the pressure popped my cock up and it slid into her crease again.

She laughed lightly, her eyes still closed.
I lifted my body and began trailing kisses down her back, along her spine, until I reached the swell of her ass with the valley dipping into it.

My tongue slipped inside and trailed downward until I reached her anus. Again, I probed her tight muscle with my tongue, working my cheeks to create saliva that slid down my tongue onto her anus until it was washed with the wet, bubbly liquid.

I slid my cock underneath her upraised pussy again, letting the shaft rub against her lips. They were still dripping wet, and I slid my cock into her pussy again until it was sliding into her easily.

She began to moan softly again. God I loved her moans. Then she said, "I thought you were going to fuck my ass"

"I'm making it easier on you," I said.

Pulling out of her pussy, I leaned over her again and washed her anus again with saliva. I pushed at it with my tongue and it slipped easily inside. Reluctantly, I removed my wriggling tongue from her tender anus and rose over her.

She looked so luscious crouching in front of me with her ass waving in the air. I positioned my cock at her sphincter and pushed slowly forward. There was a bit of resistance and I held my head firm until her anus opened, popping around the head of my cock.

She sucked in a sharp breath and said, "Oh yes! Oh it's so tight!"

I couldn't agree more as my pulsing cock was immobilized by her tightly stretching orifice. I let it rest there, allowing her to become accustomed to it. Sooner than I expected, I felt her pushing back against me. We moved ever so slowly.

It seemed like several long minutes had passed but I finally reached the thickest part of my shaft. I was holding it there, trying to be as still as possible.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

Her voice was strained. "Yes, but I don't think I can take any more."

"God I felt like I was going to rip open!" She said.

And then, "Now, fuck my asshole baby!"

I pushed the remaining half of my cock into her, forcing it deep into her rectum until her thighs met my own, stopping my thrust.

"Oh God!" She cried. "Oh my ass is so full! God I love it!"

I was thrilled too. I stared down at my cock, stretching her ass open and I pulled it out, watching her tight anus stretch further around the fat center of my cock and then close again around my head.

I pushed back into her and she met me with her own thrust slapping her ass against my stomach. I gripped her hips and fucked faster into her asshole, my cock working to loosen the stretching orifice. I could feel the head rubbing deep inside her bowels and the feeling was so incredibly tight.

I felt finger nails brushing my balls and I knew that she was rubbing her pussy underneath my pistoning cock.

She was quickly screaming into the comforter again as I fucked her tight, young ass as hard as I could. I wanted, needed to come in her, wanting desperately to find that release.

Her body began to twitch again and she screamed out that she was coming.

"Keep fucking my ass, baby! God YES!" she screamed.

That was it. As her body trembled in yet another orgasm, I tightened my testicles as hard as I could, trying to hold in the rising surge until it exploded with a mind-numbing pleasure that burst out of me.

My hot seed squirted out of my firmly seated cock, pouring deep into her bowels. I pulled my cock out, letting the head rest at the entrance to her anal chute. Her anus was relaxed, forming a gaping black hole.

My cock pumped another thick rope of white cum onto her ass and it ran down to her hole, dripped down the gaping cavity and rolled onto her pussy. I pushed deep into her again and with another twitch, began pumping more cum into her.

As I fucked in rapid short strokes in her ass, my come washed out of her, coating my balls and covering my cock which slipped effortlessly into her now. She continued fucking her lithe ass onto my cock as her orgasm stretched throughout and past mine.

Finally satiated, she collapsed on the bed. I looked down at her ass, her anus still gaping black and pulsing, with my cum still seeping out, being pushed upward from it's depths.

My own cock was covered in the film of a cum-filled ass and I rolled onto my back next to her. She looked at me and smiled and kissed me fully on the lips.

Her face was red with exhaustion and her eyes, so often wide and shining, were half shut

To be continued..................

rauldon
22-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Bros i hope you guys enjoying..i would appreciate any feed backs and if the senior bros can up me i will appreciate it a lot. Please leave your names so i can thank you guys

Northern
22-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Sighs........ :(

rauldon
22-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Bro northen y sad ?

eeemen
24-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Another great narration bro TS, enjoyed your story and your wonderful NL FB, thnaks & looking forward to another great session :D cheers ....................