PDA

View Full Version : FR on PRC - Zhong Qin 150 Cat at Westerhout Rd

jayelui13
18-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Zhong Qin
House: Former MY gals @ westerhout road
Look: 90/100 (SYT look)
Body: 90/100 (Not big but jus nice for my palm)
Skin: White
Services: BTBM/BBBJ/FJ/PL
GFE: 95/100
RTF:100%

The 1st time wit ZQ was a 3-some which i been dreaming of for so long after bonking 1-1. So for te 1st time, on te 2nd return to WanWan, i get tis SYT wit me n wan wan. Although te experience of 3-some is not really good, but i get to know her more.

So 2nd return to ZQ tis time, i get her up for 1-1 session. This PRC babe is another must try (for reference only). Let me share my 4rd experience wit u as I have tried tis gal for 6 (2x 3-some & 4x 1-1) times...

After 2x 3-some sessions n 1x of 1-1 session, i decided to groom tis SYT. it was another busy working day n i wen there during lunch time, so to save time, i pick her up n straight to te room... I m her 1st customer for tat day... :-p

After TCSS for 3 min, i hug her n let her sat on my laps... so we kissed n hands get out of control moving wildly to her breast n butt then gently touching her pussy (not strip yet)... she began to moan n show her CFM face... slowly take her cloth off n kiss on her nice boobs (size jus nice)... she also started touching my bro rubbing n rubbing again...

fr my laps i carry her n gently put her down on bed, take her panty off n started te PL... over n over again... n te stereo sound filled te entire room... nice n high... she took my pants off n start te BBBJ... Whew... its wonderful... i move my waist to get her mouth in deeper n deeper... she goes wit it... n i knew she started her engine... so we continue wit te 69 for another 5 mins... i knew she wanted to FJ... i get her up n go for shower... looking at her CWTF (cant wait to be fucked) face, i decided not to bath... then we continue to frenching gently n move her up to te bed... position properly then she puts on CD on me n we start te rimming...

tis gal has little pussy n cant get in to much deeper... of course te stereo sound continues... n ended in another 20 mins... her expression told me she is satisfied n hapi wit te service i gave her... same for me as well...

Tips:
1. tis SYT is slow type... u ve to get familiar wit her n she wil giv u extra...
2. she is fr guang xi so her mandarin not really good... but recently improve alot.

any brothers who have tried her, do comment on my fr as well...

Frankiestine
18-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Zhong Qin
Services: BTBM

Wah piang this term something new for monster maybe time for monster to go back newbie column and upgrade my terminology...:p:p

fatty_leo
18-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Zhong Qin
House: Former MY gals @ westerhout road
Look: 90/100 (SYT look)
Body: 90/100 (Not big but jus nice for my palm)
Skin: White
Services: BTBM/BBBJ/FJ/PL
GFE: 95/100
RTF:100%

:confused: What is BTBM and PL :confused:

fastfashion
18-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Bro,

Think BTBM is body to body massage, not sure about PL though

jayelui13
18-01-2010, 10:18 PM
PL stands for pussy licking...
for all te abbreviations, i search thru te forum n i got 1 detailed thread wit all abbreviations... but cant find jus now...

Frankiestine
19-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Oh BTBM is body to body thought it is Balls to Balls....:D:D

jayelui13
19-01-2010, 11:44 AM
to the bro who commented the below on my thread.
Comment: is there a need to open a new thread?

i ve read te guide in te newbie session n i sincerely would like to know wats wrong wit te thread.

bro who commented my thread, pls PM me...
tks...

humbly...

BlueWing
19-01-2010, 07:19 PM
to the bro who commented the below on my thread.
Comment: is there a need to open a new thread?

i ve read te guide in te newbie session n i sincerely would like to know wats wrong wit te thread.

bro who commented my thread, pls PM me...
tks...

humbly...

Don't be offended bro,I think he was right to zap you.

FRs on cat150 PRC should be posted in these 2 threads :
GL 150cats FRs list & GL Legal PRC FRs

There are over hundred of legal pros in GL,are you gonna open hundreds of thread for FR on each girl ?

jayelui13
20-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Bro BlueWing, tks for te reply. Understand now.

poolhot.
20-01-2010, 10:12 PM
I saw Zhong Qin yesterday when I was over at 2033.

Do agree that she is very fair