PDA

View Full Version : WL who doesn't want to be paid.

Davey Skills
16-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Funny encounter today. I rang this viet chic I met at a KTV on Wednesday, she duely agreed to go to a hotel with me but after spending 2 hours with me in a room she declined payment after I offered her what I owed her.

Anyone came across anything like that before. I offered to buy her dinner she chose to ta pao and go home to eat with her friends, she paid herself as well... wierd...

Joris
16-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Maybe she was horny herself and luckily u were there to satisfy her ??

imom
16-01-2010, 11:15 PM
I kena KTV girl who sat with me whole nite, no butterflying, and refused my tip at the end of the night.... Told me just buy her dinner one day will do... :confused:

84shots
16-01-2010, 11:18 PM
bro maybe you handsome or have a thick and long cock. Otherwise she is really horny. Pm me her contact, i can find out for you. Ha ha

Bangster
17-01-2010, 12:00 AM
She felt bad after passing her STI/STD to you knowingly..

bochapsing
17-01-2010, 12:12 AM
is there free lunch in this world???

:confused::confused::confused:

justwanadoit
17-01-2010, 12:22 AM
is there free lunch in this world???

:confused::confused::confused:

there are, some hindu temple or budhist temple does give free vegetarian meals.

pterchew
17-01-2010, 12:41 AM
was she very horny n hungry for the intercourse?
viet gals i know usually dead (fish) on bed. :cool:

phantomboyz
17-01-2010, 01:44 AM
Re: WL who doesn't want to be paid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe she was horny herself and luckily u were there to satisfy her ??

Lucky she never pay any money to TS.

turbo_slk200
17-01-2010, 02:19 AM
i also encountered a Beijing WL who did not ask for any payment after an overnight two years back ... previously had paid and bonked her two or three times though, but not overnite....

i remembered I was drinking beer in Gland kopi-shop and accidentally saw her that night ... then we spent the nite drinking and slowly headed to Lavender for a bonk... that time i remembered she was returning back to Beijing in a few days time...she gave me her china contacts and msn,QQ etc etc... but i never bothered to contact her again.... a normal plain good-looking young gal.... whom i felt i had no strong chemistry with

only damage was alcohol + room fees + condom + taxi fare for her .....

fazer6s
17-01-2010, 02:38 AM
I'm laughing my !^& off here, A WL refusing a payout.

Ts ever fly a kite before - moral is she's letting go alittle but when she pulls back hmmm God knows you'll be steip to your underwear

Its just tactical of them

Bottomline is Beware !!! with a capital B

joew2005
17-01-2010, 08:36 AM

there are, some hindu temple or budhist temple does give free vegetarian meals.

bros,tat was good ..... nw TS's mind much be veri confused le ......
nvm,2day is sunday ..... sunday hv free meals la ..... :D

simple2kee
17-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Funny encounter today. I rang this viet chic I met at a KTV on Wednesday, she duely agreed to go to a hotel with me but after spending 2 hours with me in a room she declined payment after I offered her what I owed her.

TS, dont be too happy. u r IN for future trouble. she is "throwing out a v long string" to hook u up. :D
my advice: dont accept anymore free meal from her.

jackbl
17-01-2010, 10:58 AM

Give me her contact, and i will try out. If I need to pay, that means u are HANDSOME and had given her BoyFriend Feeling....

halcyon77
17-01-2010, 11:13 AM
was in suzhou with a cheonging kaki of mine last month and the both of us brought a ktv girl back to our respective rooms to bonk after spending the afternoon with them walking around. the girls decided to skip work for 2 days to spend time with us and refused payment when we wanted to compensate them for the salary lost. we didnt offer to pay extra for the overnight as we didnt want to insult them.

in the end, we insisted that the girls take the money that they were supposed to earn the 2 nights in the ktv and we bought them some groceries, which they reluctantly accepted.

the cynical side of me tells me that the girls are playing the "long-term" game but the idealist side of me tells me that there was real GFE even though my kaki and me are definitely lacking in the looks department

nitin
17-01-2010, 12:24 PM

Anyone came across anything like that before. I offered to buy her dinner she chose to ta pao and go home to eat with her friends, she paid herself as well... wierd...

Aiya maybe she really have self-pride and do not want to be paid?

Or maybe you paid her too little and she have bigger payment from else where...

In both cases, its ok to pass me her contact.... :D

Davey Skills
17-01-2010, 12:33 PM
I was half expecting her to sms me after telling me she needs a new phone or she has a very sick family member but that never came. Probably rtf again and see how it goes. I always believe no matter what good feelings there are, money is something that should not be compromised, it's like taking something from a shop without paying for it.

c",)
17-01-2010, 02:56 PM
No surprise. I've been in your shoes too TS. It was my first and I wasn't expecting this could happen to me and even my friends who were there couldn't believe what they heard and saw. Well let me begin.

It was my best friend's birthday and this happens sometime mid last year. This particular best friend of mine is pretty well known to be the King of KTV. He's never stingy when it comes to KTV and he never fail to organise his birthday KTV parties every year. Initially I told him that I won't be able to join and celebrate his birthday as I was facing some financial difficulties but he insist I should come. Well I gave him some face by attending but I had no intentions to call for any girl. While waiting for the rest of his friends to join, some of them have already got themselves their girls. He asked me to get a girl and he told me that it was on him but I said 'No'. By the time all his friends were there, everyone have already got a girl to themselves except me. For the sake of my best friend, I got myself a Vietnamese girl after much pestering from him and his friends.

Everyone in the room was enjoying with the girls, auto roaming, drinking, playing 5/10 etc. I got to know a bit of my girl by chatting with her. We got pretty well thru out the conversation and nearing the closing time, my girl asked me politely that she has to work in the office the next day and she asked me if she could go now. I told her that she should go back and rest as she needs to report to office the next day. After that conversation, she gets up and said bye to me. Then I called her and said that I have not given her tips and guess what she said to me?

"Its ok" she said. Then I called her and got her to sit beside me. As I was getting her tips from my wallet, she said she can't accept my tips. I then asked her why. "You told me you're not working and with your current condition, I don't have the heart to take your money." I immediately hold on to her hand and pass her the tips which she deserved but she insisted that she won't accept it because of my current condition. I then told her 'No' and she has to accept the tips citing its hers and she deserves it. I don't care what condition I was in but due to the fact that I was the one who called her to sit with me, she has to be tipped. She refuses it a couple more times but I forced her to take and told her to leave as she needs to turn in early for she needs to report to work the next morning.

Well I've been to notorious places like BS and TH where girls rush in and sits with you. I'm pretty stern when it comes to this and I always tell the girls that I won't pay if they wants to sit with me. Normally I would just leave the room, just a way of getting them away from me but it came to my surprise that the Vietnamese girl whom I call to sit with me at my best friend's birthday refuses my tips. His friends told me that I'm very lucky because it never happens before in their KTV life. Well these KTV girls wouldn't give a damn if you're working or not, or whether you're handicapped etc, they will still take your money if you call them to sit with you. Hmmm I guess it was my lucky day and all bros out there who are wondering where is the place I went to, it was at CJ, The Plaza :)

oubboss
17-01-2010, 02:59 PM
The bomb will come after u FOC few times or u got a WL who really likes you .

WBomb might be a laptop or something in the range of 1k sgd .

Humpy Dumpty
17-01-2010, 03:14 PM
No surprise. I've been in your shoes too TS. It was my first and I wasn't expecting this could happen to me and even my friends who were there couldn't believe what they heard and saw. Well let me begin.

It was my best friend's birthday and this happens sometime mid last year. This particular best friend of mine is pretty well known to be the King of KTV. He's never stingy when it comes to KTV and he never fail to organise his birthday KTV parties every year. Initially I told him that I won't be able to join and celebrate his birthday as I was facing some financial difficulties but he insist I should come. Well I gave him some face by attending but I had no intentions to call for any girl. While waiting for the rest of his friends to join, some of them have already got themselves their girls. He asked me to get a girl and he told me that it was on him but I said 'No'. By the time all his friends were there, everyone have already got a girl to themselves except me. For the sake of my best friend, I got myself a Vietnamese girl after much pestering from him and his friends.

Everyone in the room was enjoying with the girls, auto roaming, drinking, playing 5/10 etc. I got to know a bit of my girl by chatting with her. We got pretty well thru out the conversation and nearing the closing time, my girl asked me politely that she has to work in the office the next day and she asked me if she could go now. I told her that she should go back and rest as she needs to report to office the next day. After that conversation, she gets up and said bye to me. Then I called her and said that I have not given her tips and guess what she said to me?

"Its ok" she said. Then I called her and got her to sit beside me. As I was getting her tips from my wallet, she said she can't accept my tips. I then asked her why. "You told me you're not working and with your current condition, I don't have the heart to take your money." I immediately hold on to her hand and pass her the tips which she deserved but she insisted that she won't accept it because of my current condition. I then told her 'No' and she has to accept the tips citing its hers and she deserves it. I don't care what condition I was in but due to the fact that I was the one who called her to sit with me, she has to be tipped. She refuses it a couple more times but I forced her to take and told her to leave as she needs to turn in early for she needs to report to work the next morning.

Well I've been to notorious places like BS and TH where girls rush in and sits with you. I'm pretty stern when it comes to this and I always tell the girls that I won't pay if they wants to sit with me. Normally I would just leave the room, just a way of getting them away from me but it came to my surprise that the Vietnamese girl whom I call to sit with me at my best friend's birthday refuses my tips. His friends told me that I'm very lucky because it never happens before in their KTV life. Well these KTV girls wouldn't give a damn if you're working or not, or whether you're handicapped etc, they will still take your money if you call them to sit with you. Hmmm I guess it was my lucky day and all bros out there who are wondering where is the place I went to, it was at CJ, The Plaza :)
Maybe ur friend had settled your account before hand.

yangguo
17-01-2010, 03:46 PM
I got to know a bit of my girl by chatting with her. We got pretty well thru out the conversation and nearing the closing time, my girl asked me politely that she has to work in the office the next day and she asked me if she could go now. I told her that she should go back and rest as she needs to report to office the next day. :)

It is very uncommon to find a gal working in KTV and has a daytime job in office. Bro, is a local gal?

axeman24
17-01-2010, 11:48 PM
I kena KTV girl who sat with me whole nite, no butterflying, and refused my tip at the end of the night.... Told me just buy her dinner one day will do... :confused:

No need to be confuse bro because you are handsome thats why she was electrified by you :D

GAINsexperience
18-01-2010, 12:04 AM
Few possibilities.

1) You look like her long lost bf in vietnam

2) she feels bad for passing you std

3) put long string catch big fish

4) you're handsome.

topcook1
18-01-2010, 12:19 AM
I reckon that she likes you alot....

VanGogh
18-01-2010, 01:20 AM
she felt bad after passing her sti/std to you knowingly..

:d lol....

bochapsing
18-01-2010, 11:05 AM
TS, dont be too happy. u r IN for future trouble. she is "throwing out a v long string" to hook u up. :D
my advice: dont accept anymore free meal from her.

maybe she did really enjoy to be with u... and did not plan to con u or have any evel thinking...

but later u may fall for her or feel tat u owe her something.... tat's when problems come and u may end up paying a hugh price for all the free bonkings..

so it's safer to treat it strictly as a "transaction"...!! she sells, u buy...

fuck-pay-forget ... nobody owe anybody anything...

samyboys
18-01-2010, 11:57 AM

u never know, she passed u a time bomb

ol'coyote
18-01-2010, 12:00 PM
erm...not true abt no 'free lunches' from WL...
me was fortunate to have had 4 WLs entertaining me FOC...
the 1st was a viet...met at XTD along tj pagar...
me even wrote a long story of our encounter in SBF many moons ago...
the 2nd was a PRC lady me met at BS KTV...
after tat 1st encounter...we met a few times outside...
and all were FOC...till she left for home...
the 3rd was a PRC FL...
met her when she just arrived in sillypore...
me was her 2nd customer in sillypore...
met her a few times...but always at very minimal rate...
except for the last 2 times...
she even told me...she wanted to meet me not becos of money...
she dun want me money...dunnoe is it an insult or not...hehe...
anyway...she too left our shores...
the 4th...she's still in sillypore...
it's becos me can get FOC wif her...only pay for room charge...
me feel paiseh to look for her...as if me so gian-png...
so me purposely dun find her...except after a rather long break...
then always tell her me busy...
and all these were not becos me good looking...
me got moon-cratered face and lard-filled bod...not a spring chicken...

ol'coyote
18-01-2010, 12:01 PM
oops...double post...

H0T3L81
18-01-2010, 12:12 PM
dun bluff lah! u so yandao n ur dick so hard as can be seen from video!

no wonder she stick to u like super glue!

u r THE MAN!

junior_cannibal
18-01-2010, 01:08 PM
erm...not true abt no 'free lunches' from WL...
Aiya, the old wolfe's FL no need to pay, coz you always did raw and unloaded inside. They just wanted your babies mah :p
In any case, why bother to make all the wild guesses why the mm refused tips/payments, ask her straight lah. Afterall, if its commercial FL, would rather pay than not pay, makes the whole deal alot cleaner that way. Just my 2cts worth.

imom
18-01-2010, 01:08 PM
No need to be confuse bro because you are handsome thats why she was electrified by you :D

Nb axe, long time no see..... lol

SureScore
18-01-2010, 01:13 PM
I was half expecting her to sms me after telling me she needs a new phone or she has a very sick family member but that never came. Probably rtf again and see how it goes. I always believe no matter what good feelings there are, money is something that should not be compromised, it's like taking something from a shop without paying for it.

This is FOC " fuck on credit". We used this term frequently in the the vietnamese thread.

Dancing
21-01-2010, 12:18 PM

No wonder u always get this type of encounter and i doesnt have this kind of life... Haizzz...

c",)
22-01-2010, 02:52 AM
Maybe ur friend had settled your account before hand.

Nope, everyone paid their shares & I was all along with my best friend so that isn't a possibility he paid for me :)

It is very uncommon to find a gal working in KTV and has a daytime job in office. Bro, is a local gal?

She actually juggles 3 jobs to support her ailing mum who is suffering from diabetes. He dad has already passed away so she is the only bread winner of the family as her younger ones are still in school. FYI, she's Vietnamese but she has already become a Singapore citizen. I couldn't believe when she said she's a Vietnamese but has a pink I/C until she showed me her I/C. I became even more suspicious when I told her a particular Vietnamese song (Vang Trang Khoc), a song which I normally duet when I call for a Vietnamese girl. I offered her to sing duet with me but she told me she doesn't know the song. Well it’s a popular Vietnamese song so it would be impossible for a Vietnamese not to know that song. Only when she showed me her pink I/C and told me that she has left Vietnam for quite some time, then I believe her.

She works in the office at International Plaza as her day job then when night comes, she works at CJ. On Saturdays, she helps out with some admin work at Defu Lane. What made me envy her was not because of her refusal of accepting my tips but how she supports her family by juggling 3 jobs. FYI too, she not like those KTV girls who is kinda wild, she's pretty conservative e.g. she just hold or hug my hand the very most. She doesn't even allow my other friends to touch her breast or pussy but that is not my main concern. What impressed me about her was that I’m expecting every KTV girl to demand tips from every customers of theirs whether or not you’re working but she’s different. Well I believe that was my one and only lucky night to come across an angel like her :)

-=king=-
22-01-2010, 04:56 AM
This is FOC " fuck on credit". We used this term frequently in the the vietnamese thread.

Yes fully agreed! usually viet will use this stun, unlimited bonk seemed like no string attached but.. usually viet will go out to chop passport and come back then... here the story goes... $$

shchen
22-01-2010, 12:19 PM
This is what we Chinese say," 放长线钓大鱼。“:p