PDA

View Full Version : T@KAYA HC at GL Lor 7

babilaut3
20-02-2004, 08:58 AM
Hi Guys,

Being a sucker to try someplace new I made my way down to GL Lor 7 to try out this new place. Ad in New Paper wrote $28 for massage. So off I went last night. Here's the FR.

1st Impression
The place is located on the 3rd Fl accessible by lift. Quite secluded. When lift door open, first impression is that the place is quite well-decorated. However, I got my first surprise. Price quoted for massage was $65 for 65mins and $76 for 90 mins. And that is on promo prices too mind you. Anyway, no choice, I was there already and opted for 65 min and a guy led me to the uppper level.
Facilities
The place has the following facilities
1. Lots of massage rooms with attached bathrooms on the lower floor.
2. TV room and snack area
3. Steam room (never tried)
4. Sauna (never tried)
5. One huge hot pool with a waterfall (yes a mini waterfall). The hotpool was nice as its still clean. The decor surronding the hotpool made the place look like a waterfall with false rocks and other decor. You can sit in the pool and watch TV.
Massage
I opted for oil massage. Was attended by a late 30s Thai lady. The massage was quite good. I good a very throurough rubdown plus some Thai traditional massage thrown in for good measure. Found myself half asleep most of the time.
Special
None whatsoever. I was never asked for them, and I also never innitiated. On my way out, saw 3 more massueuers. They look younger and better looking. Whether they do offer specials, who knows. I notice that all of them wearing jeans and t-shirts, nothing sexy.
Overall
Place is good is you just want to relax and have a good massage. That's all.

schwing
20-02-2004, 10:14 PM
hhmm...another clean and decent massage outlet to try :) thanks

mustachio
20-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Got Food n drinks? Like Hot Spa?

forex
20-02-2004, 11:48 PM
in those spas/hcs normally 28 bucks get you a so called trial massage. they may get you to add money for time, scrub or use of facilities.

curiousboy
21-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by babilaut3
Hi Guys,

Being a sucker to try someplace new I made my way down to GL Lor 7 to try out this new place. Ad in New Paper wrote $28 for massage. So off I went last night. Here's the FR.

1st Impression
The place is located on the 3rd Fl accessible by lift. Quite secluded. When lift door open, first impression is that the place is quite well-decorated. However, I got my first surprise. Price quoted for massage was $65 for 65mins and $76 for 90 mins. And that is on promo prices too mind you. Anyway, no choice, I was there already and opted for 65 min and a guy led me to the uppper level.
Facilities
4. Sauna (never tried)
5. One huge hot pool with a waterfall (yes a mini waterfall). The hotpool was nice as its still clean. The decor surronding the hotpool made the place look like a waterfall with false rocks and other decor. You can sit in the pool and watch TV.
Massage
I opted for oil massage. Was attended by a late 30s Thai lady. The massage was quite good. I good a very throurough rubdown plus some Thai traditional massage thrown in for good measure. Found myself half asleep most of the time.
Special
None whatsoever. I was never asked for them, and I also never innitiated. On my way out, saw 3 more massueuers. They look younger and better looking. Whether they do offer specials, who knows. I notice that all of them wearing jeans and t-shirts, nothing sexy.
Overall

agree wif bro babilaut3 that this is a place that allows you a decent and trad thai massage...

i also saw in the new paper that it is 28 bucks thats why i went down wif my 2 frenz to try it out..well when we went up the lift, and once it opened the guy immediately said how many persons and then we asked if it is 28 bucks or not...

then got 1 recep explain to us the prices range and that it is indeed true to wat bro babilaut3 said...saw that 65mins price is too high for us and thus we took 45 mins only

Facitilies-wise
-------------------------
the fac is still ok but as it is open air and that we need to climb the stup*d staircase up ar makes us sainz half liao but once up there ok lar..changed and yes there is a mini waterfall at the hotpool..

we used it for ard 45 mins before we were told to go to our respective rooms..and wat a surprise i got from the rooms cos all the rooms are not separated at all...cos the rooms are 1 by itself yes but were separated by a curtain from room to room...haha wat a shock i got...i can even tok to my friends thru the curtains and could be heard clearly...

Food-wise
---------------------
The food wise is ther normal things lor...nothing much to shout abt lar....so will not tok much abt here..

Massage-wise
---------------------------
wha here i really have to say somethings liao...cos the thai massage is really solid...there is all the cracking sounds from my body...overall a good massage and the rating i give is ard 8/10 for massage

offset is that the gals wear jeans and polo tee...but well since it is a decent massage joint...not bad for the dress code bah..my gal name is ah an..not bad looking and friendly too...think not much hanky-panky in this joint..
if any bros wan to have a good massage then this is a good place to go bah...

another good place is goldenfinger but there is a thread on it so i wont dwell on it too much ...

hope to see more FRs bah on this joint...

bestbest
22-02-2004, 10:04 AM
Agree that it is a clean joint.....

Serviced by Jasmine, a Thai lady...very solid massage and nothing else...

chukeliang
22-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by babilaut3
Hi Guys,

1st Impression
Facilities
4. Sauna (never tried)
Massage
Special
Overall

r u sure this place is good,...............

1. the 28 dlr is for trial massage 25mins only
2. pool is clean but then the water is only 1 foot deep , can soak yr buttock only.

the place look haunted, i mean the pool area,
why i say tat.........
coz they use dim colorful lights , some more the rock r not carefully chosen, many have human face, distorted!

if pay for normal service , i mean normal price , a 45mins massage coz 46 bucks, at present promotion price.

(given 1 thai gal call Jasmine, nice looking,like sophia of ex MIKO.)

tat's abt same massage price as sawadee , and gold fingers . i prefer sawadee better.

THE COUNTER GAVE ME A so call VIP membership card, for free, apply to first 100 customer, but this i9s no big deal.
entitle u to 10% discount only.

for those bro not interested in pool or tv room, can try Massage Haven along sim ave lor 17.
$28 per 45mins. with oil free.

place: 3 mth old, new clean and tidy , slightly small , its' OK

Thai massage tel 67485617
nice face: MIKI

ramrod72
28-02-2004, 02:57 AM
Tayaka is a clean joint at least it is for the time being. Even the chinese recept kept mentioning about it. Said "you want sexy massage down here cannot find".

Anyway, prices mentioned earlier are correct and the facilities are also as mentioned. The massage is definately towards the traditional type. A couple of them are quite good looking. From the looks of some of the shoes outside the rooms, it shouldn't be too long before someone there offers something.

I would agree with that the old Sawadee is better, though I have yet to try the new Sawadee. Hopefully Sawadee has some new "attractions".