PDA

View Full Version : Elaine

kazaaf
10-01-2010, 08:17 PM
I have known Elaine since I was 14. We were considered the best of friends. Since young, people around us know how she was a quiet but sweet girl. I was the opposite of who she is. Because of my playful nature, I often fail my papers. Not wanting to have a personal tutor, she agreed to tutor me over at my place.
I stayed with my grandmother from young, because of a restrained relationship between my parents. Like any boy, the curiosity of a female body, always trigger a constant urge to know more about it.
It all happened, after a few sessions of tutoring, shortly after I find a secret stash of VHS tapes of japanese AV and a few condoms. I begin to notice the beautiful contours of Elaine's body. For a petite slim girl, Elaine was well endowed. A blessing of two big boobs, and slender legs.
Every time she come to tutor me, I always let her tutor in the room. Occasionally, I will drop a pen close to her and I will attempt to pick them up. Being helpful, she will bend down to pick it up for me. And I will get to view her cleavage. Once she leave after tutoring, I normally head straight into the toilet, and release my long waited load. This went on for e whole month.
One occasion, she fell sick. But still she came and tutor me, I thought to myself why not let her take her medication and rest abit first before she continue. I got her medication and gave her some warm water along with it. After consuming them, she chose to continue. I carry on with the tutoring and tried my best to be a nice student.
About 30 minutes, I saw her sleeping soundly, with her head on the table. I took the initiative to move her on the bed where she can rest better. Not knowing that she was quite heavy for me to carry, I attempted. She nearly crash to the ground, but I prevented just in time. I was thinking she feels so soft and fleshy. There and then, I realised I was holding her with my hands cupped on the boobs. Immediately, I got a hard-on.
Gently, I placed her on my bed. I was overwhelmed by the temptation to explore her body. After a few minutes of thinking, I thought to myself, I will not go beyond looking at her naked body. No inserting of my manhood in her. But I was utterly wrong.
I lifted her T-shirt and unclipped her bra. Her boobs sprang out of it, like as if they were suffocated in the bra. I run my fingers on her nipples, her body responded to every movement from my finger. I carry on to remove her shorts, I saw a pair of black undies barely enough to cover her mould. I have seen how the women reacted when someone touches her at the sensitive spot, but first time ever, I see elaine's body twitch in that manner. Though not so much like the video, her body was responding with every touch.
Soon, I saw that her panties have a wet spot, I thought better take it off, in case later she finds out about it.
Upon taking it off, I was shocked. There is not a single strand of pubic hair. She have been shaving regularly. Although shocked, I continued exploring her. I parted her legs slightly, and head on to spread her mould. I though to myself "wow, its pinkish in there." It was so wet, it looks like she just let her peer out.
I carried on to insert my finger into her. While doing so, she was already breathing hard. With a constant motion, and increasing speed, her body twitched. Doing what I see in the videos, I inserted one more finger and further increase my speed. She came a lot.
And at that moment, although so many things I did to her body, and all those twitching and fingering, she was still sleeping sound. I thought to myself again "what's the harm? Teacher teach before, condom can prevent girls pregnant." I took one out from the stash of "treasures", roll-on over my awaken manhood.
I positioned myself, put it at the opening. I pushed it in. It felt like my manhood going to burst. She is so tight. I fucked her till I came. I took it out of her, I was shocked to see the blood. I took the condom off my dick and wipe her clean. I dressed her back and pretended nothing happened. She woke up shortly and went to the toilet. We had tuition as usual and she left. Just before she left, she kissed me on my lips. I went back to my room, and I saw a note on my table.
It says "Randy, I know what you did to me just now."

eeemen
11-01-2010, 01:33 PM
Another camping site :D

kurosaki ichigo
11-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Very nice. Hope this is a true story :)

Joris
11-01-2010, 02:49 PM
OMG.... She actually pretend to be asleep while enjoying it at the same time:p
Nice one lah TS.

SneakyBastard
11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Wow! Nice! I had fantasies about a girl named Elaine too when I was in school...

Roman city
11-01-2010, 04:32 PM
interesting, hope to see more:)

ben1978
11-01-2010, 05:13 PM
camper waiting for updates

elainehoal
11-01-2010, 05:59 PM
shit...... he's telling my story!

pls make it as erotic as possible k.. if not i'll zap u! haha..

daicheklou
11-01-2010, 07:37 PM
nice one, more erotic one pls

kurosaki ichigo
11-01-2010, 08:08 PM
shit...... he's telling my story!

pls make it as erotic as possible k.. if not i'll zap u! haha..

Can you be my tuition teacher please? :p

virile
12-01-2010, 07:37 AM
A good read. Please carry on.

spacehawk
12-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Interesting plot! Please continue.

virile
12-01-2010, 08:33 AM
A good read. Please carry on.

Benefit
12-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Camping for more. Please update soon.

forumer
12-01-2010, 10:16 AM
OMG.... She actually pretend to be asleep while enjoying it at the same time:p
Nice one lah TS.

girls always act shy... haha:p

kazaaf
12-01-2010, 10:46 PM
thanks for all the points. My very first post. More adventures. will be coming in 1days time, especially those with Elaine. :D few more to go.

For those who think whether is it real, yes it is real. But its a long time ago so recalling the good times take some time.

kensheeh89
13-01-2010, 09:18 AM
campin here for more juicy elaine wan some marshmellows??:D

kazaaf
14-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Before I continue, just a little insight about where I stay. I stayed in a 2 storey semi-detached. Nothing special about my house, but I feel that Elaine's house is so much better. She stayed just next to the house I lived. Her house is 3 level semi-detached. And her room is on the top level with a balcony all to herself. Without anyone, able to see any activity on the balcony, I must say that is an awesome part of that house.
I think I haven't really described her before. I will take this opportunity to do it. Elaine generally a petite looking girl. She have long, silky looking hair, that look slightly brownish(If you know what I mean.) Besides being well endowed with 2 beautiful boobs, she too have a shapely figure. Perhaps, that's the outcome of swimming. She is also moderately tanned. But I don't know how she tan herself till there is not much distinction between her tanned skin and areas beyond her bikini lines. As mentioned previously, she often shave herself and uses VEET for visible hair removal. That could be the reason for her silky, tanned skin. I will say she have this floral scent coming from her all the time, just the kind I like very much. And more adventures comes as I try to recall them.
As usual tuition go on, and I didn't do much more than that. But I did noticed that her dressing became more daring than before. Spaghetti top, shorts that also revealed her bum, bra that have its straps go behind her neck, lightly done up make-up, all these were things that was not there before. Her usual dressing was a coloured tee with a pair of shorts. No make-up or anything special.
With her help, I manage to pass my papers and made it into polytechnic. I planned a BBQ, and it have unknowingly became my second encounter with Elaine.
On the day of the BBQ, it was also my 3rd week of getting my license. I called Elaine.
Me: Hey Elaine
Elaine: Hello. Randy!
Me: Ready to go down? I will drive you there.
Elaine: Really! Erm... You wanna come over for a while?
Me: ok. See you in a bit.
I headed over to her place. I realised she was alone at home for more than a week now. Her parents were in the states to attend a very important function. But she was left behind, due to her last paper. It coincides with the trip duration. And they will not be back till 2weeks later. She invited me into her room. I have been into her room before. But it have been ages since the last time I stepped into her room, especially after I was permanently living with my grandma. Her room just like her personality was sweet and was in shades of light pink. And there are many white furry soft toys, a nice white fluffy carpet. Looking out onto the balcony, there is a pool side couch. I thought to myself "that's where she did her tans, naked."
she told me to wait a bit as she go wash up. Cheekily, I asked " do you need some help?" She smiled and entered the toilets. I heard the sound of her shower. I rested on her bed, knowing it will be a long night ahead. I fell asleep.
With some nudging, I woke up to see her naked. She stood there and asked me what would I want to see her dressed in. I walk closer to her, and hugged her. I whispered into her ears, "You're a naughty girl." She whispered back saying, "I know what you want. But you must not tell anyone about it." I entered her walk-in wardrobe, and to my surprise, she have many set of clothes that I have seen her in. Randomly, I picked a few sets and a few set of lingeries for the few days in the chalet. She got dressed. We packed up and we left.
On the way to the chalet, we chatted about the plans we have later. And I also asked her if she is willing to be my girl. Jokingly, she said "But you took something away from me and made me your girl right?" After saying this, she stick out her tongue. And she held my hand, and kept quiet.
Reaching the location, I held her hand and proceed to the chalet room. The classmates I invited will only be here tomorrow. So for me and Elaine, we have the room to ourselves.
I checked into the room. Elaine draw the curtain, and ensured all the doors are locked. She came to me, and I sat her beside me. I kissed her, and I removed her clothes. Revealing her body and a set of lingerie that barely able to contain her assets. I continued to kiss her and my hand on her boobs. I continued to explore her sensitive ears with my tongue. Noticing that she is breathing deeply with every breath she takes.
I went ahead to remove her bra, and her boobs sprang out just like the last incident 6 months ago. gently, I guided her to lay herself flat on the bed. I didn't dived straight into it. Slowly I moved down to her bust and I licked her nipples. Flicking it with my tongue, she squirmed with each flick. She held my head tightly to her chest. I thought what happened. Then I realised she was hitting her orgasm. I gave her nipples a good suck till she trembled.
I headed on to take off her undies. I noticed it was soaked with her juices. And her pussy glistened with her juices making it look so inviting. But there was something different it was so flushed, it was dark pink. I didn't lick or finger her. I took my shorts off and inserted my dick in her. It went in so smoothly with much resistance. I increased the tempo and I find her grabbing my back so hard. I continued to fuck her. When I realised I was going to cum. I remembered something. I forgot to put on condom, and she is not losing her grips. I couldn't take it anymore. I cummed directly into her unprotected vagina.
Slowly, I removed my dick out of her. I saw how the cum flowed out of her. I laid beside her. She recovered from the orgasm she had.
We bathed together. Perhaps it's the look on my face, she realised I was worried for what I have done. She assured that it was going to be fine. She leaned over to me and said "I took some pills beforehand." There and then, I heaved a sigh of relieve.
We went out for dinner, and we got some alcohol, ciggies and chips. Ensuring we need nothing else for the night, we drove back to the chalet.

expresso1977
14-01-2010, 09:13 AM
wow... fantastic!
tats the thing which every guy wishes to do! :eek:
do without CD and cum inside the pussy :D:D:D

baccaratluck
14-01-2010, 09:45 AM
To be able to do raw & a gf whom know how to take pill...too good to be truth. how lucky:D

walle
14-01-2010, 10:07 AM
To be able to do raw & a gf whom know how to take pill...too good to be truth. how lucky:D

will she said :oops but the pill i took was....vitamin C????:D

naturegreen
14-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Pls do continue

Eager2enter
14-01-2010, 12:51 PM
camping for more

myunclescrooge
14-01-2010, 05:09 PM
good one..keep it up :)

bus72
06-02-2010, 11:39 PM
ended??????

asroma10
07-02-2010, 02:32 AM
camping for more story :D

Rosicrucian
07-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the interesting update. I'm waiting for more.

Fatfucker
07-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Nice one... More pls...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-02-2010, 08:51 PM
The 1st part on the sleeping sex just like taken out from the Jap AV videos :D

Nice story - Camping for more :p

Trio33
08-02-2010, 09:01 PM
TS mia already ???

Ngengheng
08-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Nice one bro..cant wait for next part...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-02-2010, 07:26 PM
TS no update almost 1 month alrdy..should be gone case liao..think we can move on to other threads :rolleyes: