PDA

View Full Version : saswadee spa

championbee
19-02-2004, 11:02 AM
hi to all bro,
any1 has any information about saswadee spa?saw the ad in the papers like not bad.any bro been there b4?whats the damages like and is there any specials?thanks in advance.

cheongkid
19-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by championbee
hi to all bro,
any1 has any information about saswadee spa?saw the ad in the papers like not bad.any bro been there b4?whats the damages like and is there any specials?thanks in advance.
Bro, there is an existing thread on this spa.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15875

gigantic_tk
19-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by championbee
hi to all bro,

Are u refering to that sawadee at Peace centre. This outlet don't seem to have any specials. :D

ramrod72
19-02-2004, 02:24 PM
I believe they only give straight. But when I was at Wai1111 last month, I saw a couple of sexy looking ones they were standing outside the rooms closest to the hot pool. They were wearing bare back dresses so your guess is as good as mine. The one I got was straight. Didn't even ask the ultimate question.

One of the recept was not too bad though.:)

bestbest
19-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Are u refering to that sawadee at Peace centre. This outlet don't seem to have any specials. :D

May I correct that the outlet is not at Peace Centre but at Park Lane (next to Peace Centre). Previously known as Club Sawahdee and is now Sawahdee Spa under a new managment. Check it out if you dun believe there are any specials. Look for Maggie and Angie and see how. But have to concede that not all provide specials.

Go for the 45 mins session as the 1 hour or more is too expensive.....

forex
20-02-2004, 01:30 AM
i bought a copy of the massage..no new paper on wed and they advertise this sawadee spa as sister spa to wai1111 as newly opened. i believe like wai1111, some do some dont. i thot sapphire spa is a sister joint all along.