PDA

View Full Version : Admit Or Not to Admit? Thats the Question..

pokemon9999
06-01-2010, 02:21 AM
Bros now for some comments and answers to the above question.

Time and again, AV raids and comes up with all kinds of patterns. some monitor the place and raid and pester the girls to admit and if not keep threatening the customer that they will do something to the customer if the customer does not admit.

some months ago, i also kena this F#$k UP raids but i was lucky that i just started the massage. fuck they just open the door never mind. so rude! they tell the girls to gather and keep raising their voice making unneccessary comments like : "dont think i dont know what is going on..." "you know how to massage meh...". they asked my girl if she offered extra services to me and what price. she tell them never and they keep telling her: "dont bluff me la..." f^%king irritating. then f&^k, one of them came to me and asked me what she offered and if i dont tell them, they will bring me back and call my family. CB, they think i 5 year old kid. anyway, i insist nothing happened and there was no discussion on extras....after some time, they copy my IC and let me go.

Some customers end admitting they did it what ever it was and gives the price that the girl offered.

question here is if both parties do not admit, can AV do anything?

Bros, please comment and we try to educate all bros who do not know what to do under pressure.....

please try to post questions along these lines and give inputs and we try to see if there is anything to be done when these government people show up.

fuckshit
06-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Bro, the law is blind. While it is respecter of no man, it also cannot see your guilt until it is proven.

So what the law cannot see, how could anyone prosecute and persecute you? The officers are basically trying to bully you into either confession (so they all can go back and have a case to report and then collect their fat CB bonuses) or cooking up some kind of case against the gal, in which case is tantamount to lying and deceit.

That's why always keep your pair of undies on, cos you never know.

ShittyAss
06-01-2010, 01:12 PM
u registered a new nick to post this qn to ask for comments? or u are new to sbf?

Hmm...

Anyway....raids at TN/ HC vs KTV is more or less the same one...their main objective are the gers and never chiongsters...

There is NOTHING they can do to US, unless the gers are underage. Inform our family/ wife those bullshit i listen until i know what is their next question.

If both admit dun have special/ extra....unless they caught u pants down...if not...no problem one...

Anyway...there isnt any offences for us to patronise TN/ HC/ KTV...

Lastly....wana chiong...ai zai...dun scare of all these lah...these are the least worries that you should have in mind to chiong!

sammydavisjr
06-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Just giving my 2 cents worth.

AV must make some arrests or else they cannot justify their salaries. Just like traffic wardens who must make summonses to show that they are working.

In Singapore, prostitution is not an offence. The PRCs caught in hotels are not charged with prostitution but infringing the immigration law - for working whilst on a social visit pass - something which they are not allowed to do.

If u are caught by AV and they said that they would bring you back, then reply "Thank you. I have never been to your office before and I would like to have a look what it is like." Do u know that when they take u back to their office, they have to make a report, then take a statement from u. After that, release u. They cannot hold u because u have not committed any offence. Do u think they want to take the trouble to do this? (They might want to spend the time wasted to enjoy in a health centre themselves).

But they can be a nuisance if u did not register yourself before entering the health centre or the hotel. They will make use of the by-laws (which no one has ever seen or read) and threaten u.

I hope this info can be of some relief to all.

Xgenre
06-01-2010, 02:15 PM
just sharing something at happened at lavendar on monday 11am. A PRC lady was walking with an uncle. kenna stopped by police who asked them if they knew each other. Even asked for each other's real name. I'm quite amazed that walking together with a PRC lady on the streets also can get checked.

I saw the incident. When i finished my room booking, the owner told me the story. That's how i know the policeman asked for names.

pokemon9999
06-01-2010, 04:00 PM
u registered a new nick to post this qn to ask for comments? or u are new to sbf?

Hmm...

Anyway....raids at TN/ HC vs KTV is more or less the same one...their main objective are the gers and never chiongsters...

There is NOTHING they can do to US, unless the gers are underage. Inform our family/ wife those bullshit i listen until i know what is their next question.

If both admit dun have special/ extra....unless they caught u pants down...if not...no problem one...

Anyway...there isnt any offences for us to patronise TN/ HC/ KTV...

Lastly....wana chiong...ai zai...dun scare of all these lah...these are the least worries that you should have in mind to chiong!

bro, new nick cos all along have not registered. sad to say i was feeding off bros info to go these places but i think i need to start contributing. hope that by starting this thread, i can upz my points and at the same have some meaningful thread started.

I too agree that they aim at the gers but guess what, this is affecting us in a way. especially when you have a regular place or ger to find each time and off they go or place shut down gers go somewhere else or nowhere. i also realise some of our bros are still looking for lost and found girls.

Hope that this thread can also help bros who panic in such situations to stay cool and at the same time dont sabo. i remember a chat with one of the girls sometime back and she told me when the AV ask the guy, he straight away admit what was offered and what they did. hope this helps.

pokemon9999
06-01-2010, 04:03 PM
just sharing something at happened at lavendar on monday 11am. A PRC lady was walking with an uncle. kenna stopped by police who asked them if they knew each other. Even asked for each other's real name. I'm quite amazed that walking together with a PRC lady on the streets also can get checked.

I saw the incident. When i finished my room booking, the owner told me the story. That's how i know the policeman asked for names.

wah bro, you just hit the nail on the head. i also kena once in balestier. cb, cannot make friends meh. so what if they tell me salah name, we cannot have one night stand meh. we sex drive high ma. looks like the police officers EQ also getting lower, other than IQ.

pokemon9999
06-01-2010, 04:06 PM
seems we have some clarifications on the subject.

moral of the story, dont admit anything and say that we are here for massage, whats wrong? if there is nothing please leave us alone.

of cos the joint also must take care of themselves i must say. one thing is that make sure the girls have valid licences etc etc.

now one question, what else can we do to cut down the arrogance of the officers....take down their names and make a formal complaint about them? what we should report them for?

Bros can upz my points....hehehehe....

zennnxx
06-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Generally as long as you're not caught with your pants down and meat inside her... is up to them to prove the "illegal" part of it. Unless you vidz it up and save it then good luck. Their aim is the gals not us. However, dun be too offensive with them, act innocent is the best way out. They can cause a lot of trouble with you and family especially if you too aggresive and guai lan with them. ~from my personal experience. another inputs?

But not the same with china. A different ball game.

lauchiolover
06-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Generally as long as you're not caught with your pants down and meat inside her... is up to them to prove the "illegal" part of it. Unless you vidz it up and save it then good luck. Their aim is the gals not us. However, dun be too offensive with them, act innocent is the best way out. They can cause a lot of trouble with you and family especially if you too aggresive and guai lan with them. ~from my personal experience. another inputs?

But not the same with china. A different ball game.

aiya, who wants to be guai lan with them. just dont admit and say you r there for the massage. seems there is a thread ongoing too...see http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/163010-av-can-storm-into-members-club.html

Mankok
07-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Generally as long as you're not caught with your pants down and meat inside her... is up to them to prove the "illegal" part of it. Unless you vidz it up and save it then good luck. ....

Okay.
But the question is: what do they do to YOU when they catch YOU with your pants down and your meat inside her?

crazytiger
07-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Okay.
But the question is: what do they do to YOU when they catch YOU with your pants down and your meat inside her?

Hopefully they don't bring you back to the station then call your CO to fetch you back. Otherwise, next thing you know, your meat may not be there anymore!!!!!

AG8238217
07-01-2010, 09:26 AM
sorry guys what do you mean "unless they caught u pants down" ? caugh in the act or as really having a massage with nothing on? cos most places i go do not provide any shorts.

Taisho75
07-01-2010, 10:30 AM
This is interesting topic, but I would like to warn those who still dunno. Most of the AV officers get some their tips from us in the forum here and monitor the place before doing the raid.

The best is to try stay low profile with FR of these girls, it is ok to share a bit, but keep it discreet. I have been wondering this site for many years and talked to many girls, during my visits, who have experience raids before. Some are curious how the AV offices knows who to target, while others are not happy when I raised this question during TCSS. Some even try the girls out just before actual raid and book them on the spot during the raid.

There are really a few good GEMs in this line that I dun see FRs. Maybe the experience bros know how to "keep them alive" from raids. Play with care and exercise discreet. :)

zennnxx
07-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Okay.

that alone can be a proof liao.. however.. is up to them to proof that is a "illegal" transcation and not a heat-of-passion affair. However if they do book you and bring you back then will be very very troublesome liao, esp with OC. =P

zennnxx
07-01-2010, 01:24 PM
sorry guys what do you mean "unless they caught u pants down" ? caugh in the act or as really having a massage with nothing on? cos most places i go do not provide any shorts.

wearing nothing inside the room is not an offence.. It mean get caught in the act. But most of the time,during those raid, they will try to dig info from you even you're not caught in the act. So have to be careful of what you say

zennnxx
07-01-2010, 01:33 PM
This is interesting topic, but I would like to warn those who still dunno. Most of the AV officers get some their tips from us in the forum here and monitor the place before doing the raid.

........ Some even try the girls out just before actual raid and book them on the spot during the raid.

There are really a few good GEMs in this line that I dun see FRs. Maybe the experience bros know how to "keep them alive" from raids. Play with care and exercise discreet. :)

Most of the AV officers get some their tips from us in the forum here ~This forum is pretty much open to public and almost anyone with internet.. if thats what you mean.

Just be careful with campers/collectors who keep asking lots of info without real inputs. Shall not comment on the rest... My two cents worth.

ToniCapriani
07-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Yea agreed the net is actually too open. Ppl should share with discretion

Hlee8
07-01-2010, 04:53 PM
A topic that has been discussed in one variation or another since the sammyboy forum has been in existence. There is even an active discussion on this in the coffeeshop talk forum. I am just commenting based on my observations and hope I dont get shot down for it. The bottom line is that a good number of cheongsters are probably married men and when caught in a compromising situation by AV officers, the 1st thought that flashes thru their minds is 'what if my wife finds out'. The AV officers know this and capitalise on it to bully the unlucky cheongster into submission. Even if they have bent the procedures in the favour is the cheongster going to take it up with the MHA or SPF? While a cheongster may have grounds for a complain will he want to do so? All the cheongster wants is for the situation to remain hush hush and for it to go away least the OC back home finds out. The best thing to do as many have advised before is to cooperate as AV is after the girls/operator not the punter. If one is single or is prepared for the big fight at home later, the sky is the limit on how far you want to be 'bullied' by the AV officer. If one does his research, you will know the penalties for such cases are not serious and you will know what is legal and what is not. All I would say is if you are caught in the act in a massage parlour/HC/KTV room there is an offence committed that if you are prosecuted warrants a fine. Screwing a hooker in a hotel room, walking along the street with a hooker is not an offence. Lastly exercise some street smarts and common sense when dealing with AV, cooperate and be polite as they are public servants with authority but one does not have to be bullied in the process. But easier said than done when facing a broken marriage in the face I suppose. Just my half a cents worth.

bluefrog
07-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Have anyone been detained at the police office and ask your parents or OC to come and bail you out?

Does this happen?

felatio
07-01-2010, 05:57 PM
seems we have some clarifications on the subject.

moral of the story, dont admit anything and say that we are here for massage, whats wrong? if there is nothing please leave us alone.

of cos the joint also must take care of themselves i must say. one thing is that make sure the girls have valid licences etc etc.

now one question, what else can we do to cut down the arrogance of the officers....take down their names and make a formal complaint about them? what we should report them for?

Bros can upz my points....hehehehe....

Bros, this always work and works very well! Take down their serial numbers and name, immediate superior(s) name & rank. File a complain to their PR and internal investigation dept or so called corp discipline unit or some shit like that. Citing they are rude and intimidating, they are to serve & protect and not suppose to intimidate and coerce statements from any party as all parties are innocent until proven guilty. Demand an apology in writing! But seriously though, the letter of apology will never be issued but the officers involved will the best ass shaft of their life. They will not be sacked but they will be deep frozen. Don't expect them to be terminated, the metal bowl guarantees them lifetime employment, even escaped convicts do not result in termination, what is verbal intimidation, not unless you were touched in any manner during the questioning at the venue, then you can always cry foul for physical, psychological and libel.

alvin36
07-01-2010, 06:23 PM
another relevant question...

what if we kenna conned into admit, and sign statement... after that, will the prosecution summon us to court to be witness ? is it an offence if we didnt turn up in court ?

imagine if we appear in court as witness, sure appear in SIN MIN :mad:

pokemon9999
07-01-2010, 06:47 PM

what if we kenna conned into admit, and sign statement... after that, will the prosecution summon us to court to be witness ? is it an offence if we didnt turn up in court ?

bros, thanks for the inputs.

after gathering the inputs i think my thoughts are:

1. be polite to the officers at all times.
2. however, as long there is offence committed when the door is opened, DO NOT admit to anything. if they ask you to write a statement, personally there is nothing to write except that i was in a massage parlour doing massage so no statement of this sort anyway.
3. if they force you, then still insist there is no extras and if they require a statement comply. if you admit, you will need to write the statement anyway so what is better than to write nothing happened.....
4. ask for their particulars and where they are from.
5. say thank you to the assholes....hehehe....

ShittyAss
07-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Hope that this thread can also help bros who panic in such situations to stay cool and at the same time dont sabo. i remember a chat with one of the girls sometime back and she told me when the AV ask the guy, he straight away admit what was offered and what they did. hope this helps.

Sad to say bro...MOST guys panic the moment they see police...just like most sg driver...the moment they see a TP hitting hazard light stopping by the road shoulder of any expressway, ALL the cars will auto slow down to be below 80km or 60km!

Hence, if AV ask...knn most guys will admit and even say they fxxx how many rounds with the gers...quite pathetic...in fact...alot of bros out there in this forum are guilty of it as well.

Reason very simple...cos most guyz whom chiong...are married lah! out of ten, maybe two will bravely say...yes i know her! cos the two bros are not married...u cant blame the other eight guys for admitting that the ger is a FL up front...sometime AV havent ask...they blah blah blah everything out...hoping for a good citizen award as well....

Well...sad facts of life...i pity those girls...still my same old saying...wana chiong..dun scare la...dun chap AV la...there isnt anything they can do to us one for getting FL...unless the FL is underage...maybe when women chapter change....we might be in trouble? haha..:D

ShittyAss
07-01-2010, 07:10 PM

knn...u really think too much!!! still sign statement...sign ur ass la! they only take down ur particulars nia la....

i said it many times.....its NEVER an offence to visit a FL!!!! unless the FL is underage....wana chiong...dun fear...wana fear...ask a lawyer...if lawyer dun answer u, then go study singapore law....if not...join the police force and u will chiong with peace!

ShittyAss
07-01-2010, 07:13 PM
Most of the AV officers get some their tips from us in the forum here ~This forum is pretty much open to public and almost anyone with internet.. if thats what you mean.

Just be careful with campers/collectors who keep asking lots of info without real inputs. Shall not comment on the rest... My two cents worth.

Just in case u duno...they DONT need to get tips here...if they really wana raid all the FLs.....they can go ALL budget hotels with transit timing one....

BUT the point is...they raid and get so many FLs back to cantonment for fxxk??!?!

People complaint...they raid...people dun complain they dun raid...if not...why do u think Joo Chiat like ghost town now??

ShittyAss
07-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Have anyone been detained at the police office and ask your parents or OC to come and bail you out?

Does this happen?

NEVER....the most they take down ur particulars....u guys really think AV very free sia...

ShittyAss
07-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Bros, this always work and works very well! Take down their serial numbers and name, immediate superior(s) name & rank. File a complain to their PR and internal investigation dept or so called corp discipline unit or some shit like that. Citing they are rude and intimidating, they are to serve & protect and not suppose to intimidate and coerce statements from any party as all parties are innocent until proven guilty. Demand an apology in writing! But seriously though, the letter of apology will never be issued but the officers involved will the best ass shaft of their life. They will not be sacked but they will be deep frozen. Don't expect them to be terminated, the metal bowl guarantees them lifetime employment, even escaped convicts do not result in termination, what is verbal intimidation, not unless you were touched in any manner during the questioning at the venue, then you can always cry foul for physical, psychological and libel.

Finally someone said the right things....cool bro! i upps u for ur correct info! :cool:

Green Finger
07-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Sad to say bro...MOST guys panic the moment they see police...just like most sg driver...the moment they see a TP hitting hazard light stopping by the road shoulder of any expressway, ALL the cars will auto slow down to be below 80km or 60km!

Hence, if AV ask...knn most guys will admit and even say they fxxx how many rounds with the gers...quite pathetic...in fact...alot of bros out there in this forum are guilty of it as well.

Reason very simple...cos most guyz whom chiong...are married lah! out of ten, maybe two will bravely say...yes i know her! cos the two bros are not married...u cant blame the other eight guys for admitting that the ger is a FL up front...sometime AV havent ask...they blah blah blah everything out...hoping for a good citizen award as well....

Well...sad facts of life...i pity those girls...still my same old saying...wana chiong..dun scare la...dun chap AV la...there isnt anything they can do to us one for getting FL...unless the FL is underage...maybe when women chapter change....we might be in trouble? haha..:D

Absolutely correct. As long u r not caught in the ACT, even though u r naked, they cant do anything. I believe that the ger are absolutely clear of this. Just act normal and answer to their qns accordingly but smartly within the framework of ur basic rights .

oldskool83
07-01-2010, 07:26 PM
In simple words...

"Law protects those who understand the law".

Is good that we all can learn common law knowledge in SBF to protect ourselves.

ShittyAss
07-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Absolutely correct. As long u r not caught in the ACT, even though u r naked, they cant do anything. I believe that the ger are absolutely clear of this. Just act normal and answer to their qns accordingly but smartly within the framework of ur basic rights .

Another info for u bro since u are smarter with ur ans.......if tat ger really FL... but no $ paid yet cos halfway AV checks in....

then i say...yes...i had sex wif her....if AV ask...any $ transaction...i said nope...the sad fact is...the ger sometime will still kana and repatriate back when she is under a social visit...very sad fact...cos AV will assume they are FL...

SO...the moment AV open ur door...good bye to the FL...unless...u say she is ur gf la...which 99.99% of Sporean guys wun. Maybe tat 0.01% guy will say yes she is my gf...cos he really wants her to be his gf loh! :D

Green Finger
07-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Another info for u bro since u are smarter with ur ans.......if tat ger really FL... but no $ paid yet cos halfway AV checks in....

then i say...yes...i had sex wif her....if AV ask...any $ transaction...i said nope...the sad fact is...the ger sometime will still kana and repatriate back when she is under a social visit...very sad fact...cos AV will assume they are FL...

SO...the moment AV open ur door...good bye to the FL...unless...u say she is ur gf la...which 99.99% of Sporean guys wun. Maybe tat 0.01% guy will say yes she is my gf...cos he really wants her to be his gf loh! :D

Truely Bro, d ger may be sent back, as govt wants to play safe, and to lessen the social ills. However, ther is so much the av can so, as they have to abide to what constitute as an offence, etc. They cannot over exercise their authority as ppl nowadays are aware of their rights. But nevertheless, the stick is always on establishment that breach the agreements that is in the licence agreement, be it hc,clubs,etc depending on what is the core nature of their business.

lauchiolover
08-01-2010, 01:24 AM
Truely Bro, d ger may be sent back, as govt wants to play safe, and to lessen the social ills. However, ther is so much the av can so, as they have to abide to what constitute as an offence, etc. They cannot over exercise their authority as ppl nowadays are aware of their rights. But nevertheless, the stick is always on establishment that breach the agreements that is in the licence agreement, be it hc,clubs,etc depending on what is the core nature of their business.

my opinion is that regardless where you are, in massage parlours, in hotel, in anywhere, not admitting to anything is still the way to go. if more and more bros go down this path and dont admit at all these places, these AV idiots will need to start thinking about other means to get what they want but till then, good luck to them. lets play our part and make life difficult for them.....in a nice polite manner....

too_hot
08-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Just giving my 2 cents worth.

AV must make some arrests or else they cannot justify their salaries. Just like traffic wardens who must make summonses to show that they are working.

In Singapore, prostitution is not an offence. The PRCs caught in hotels are not charged with prostitution but infringing the immigration law - for working whilst on a social visit pass - something which they are not allowed to do.

But if the PRCs are charged under immigration offences then even if not doing special also can catch them rite? Cos they not suppose to work at all while on SVP and working as a masseuse is work regardless of specials being offered or not. So why bother trying to press them for admission of specials?

pokemon9999
08-01-2010, 06:29 PM
knn...u really think too much!!! still sign statement...sign ur ass la! they only take down ur particulars nia la....

i said it many times.....its NEVER an offence to visit a FL!!!! unless the FL is underage....wana chiong...dun fear...wana fear...ask a lawyer...if lawyer dun answer u, then go study singapore law....if not...join the police force and u will chiong with peace!

hahaha, if you join the police force also must join the AV department otherwise if you get caught and they know you are from same place, double penalty?

jamaicatv
09-01-2010, 03:51 PM
whats wrong with casual sex? i mean if i see a girl i like and i bonk her in the toilet is tat an offence? no right? So if i go for massage, and the girl and i decide that we both want to have sex, is there a law that says you cant have sex there and then?

lauchiolover
12-01-2010, 01:51 AM
whats wrong with casual sex? i mean if i see a girl i like and i bonk her in the toilet is tat an offence? no right? So if i go for massage, and the girl and i decide that we both want to have sex, is there a law that says you cant have sex there and then?

bro i think you are new to the forum and also to the laws of singapore. i suggest you start reading up before you get yourself into trouble.

you cannot have legal sex at the massage parlour as this this is a public entertainment place....period.

Green Finger
12-01-2010, 09:27 PM

Technically u r rite, the law does not prohibit prostitution, but not solicitation. However, as in a case where a sexual act is perform in an establishment other than it's main function of business, hc, masg joint,etc it would be deem as an "offence", ie an infringement of d licence agreement, whereby the owner wd be taken to task, and as for the perpetrator, what cause of actions the authority wd wants to take wd be at his discretion, ( probably by disgracing or create an embarrassement to u) but surely a non a criminal offence, punishable under the penal code or under the Charter. Bros correct me if m wrong

lam1673
12-01-2010, 11:03 PM
I kana once, but the officers were rather polite. I have already finished the massage and HJ and were showering. The officer knocked at the shower cubicle and said "excuse me sir, when you are done, could you come out assist us for investigation ?"

When I came out, I was asked 3 question:

1. How do you know this place ?

I answered : I walked pass, feel like having a massage and just walk in.

2. Which girl massage you ?

I pointed to the girl

3. Did she ask you if you want any special service?

I answered : No

I was then asked to sign the statement and told to go off.

MoralEthics
12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
As long you were not caught in the act, I suppose there is nothing AV can do to you or the girl.

donaldtrump
17-01-2010, 10:06 PM
any possibility to decline signing the statement or not let them take down ur particulars?must we die die sign it?not so nice to leave a paper trail although it does not necessarily being charged with an offence..
has anyone tried a soft approach with the mata and got away without having ur identity taken down?

jasonyap
17-01-2010, 10:44 PM
bro, new nick cos all along have not registered. sad to say i was feeding off bros info to go these places but i think i need to start contributing. hope that by starting this thread, i can upz my points and at the same have some meaningful thread started.

I too agree that they aim at the gers but guess what, this is affecting us in a way. especially when you have a regular place or ger to find each time and off they go or place shut down gers go somewhere else or nowhere. i also realise some of our bros are still looking for lost and found girls.

They are allowed to ask for names and even IDs. Sorry Brother, if you cannot take this, then go disappear into some dark hole.

jasonyap
17-01-2010, 10:45 PM
whats wrong with casual sex? ?

What:s wrong? Because this is Singapore

naturegreen
13-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Bro, the law is blind. While it is respecter of no man, it also cannot see your guilt until it is proven.

Think the law you refer is in US. You are innocent unless proven gulity.
But however in Singapore, the law is such you are guilty unless proven innocent. Tombalei one, isn't it?

........after gathering the inputs i think my thoughts are:

1. be polite to the officers at all times.
2. however, as long there is offence committed when the door is opened, DO NOT admit to anything. if they ask you to write a statement, personally there is nothing to write except that i was in a massage parlour doing massage so no statement of this sort anyway.
3. if they force you, then still insist there is no extras and if they require a statement comply. if you admit, you will need to write the statement anyway so what is better than to write nothing happened.....
4. ask for their particulars and where they are from.
5. say thank you to the assholes....hehehe....

Yes. Personally I do have a friend who did tell me he raided joints before and how it works.
Point number 1 is very very important even though the AV can be super guai lan.
Do not sign any form of statements.
Point 4 is the last resort. They also not so eng bring you back unless you super guai lan back. Imagine if every guys they bring back need to contact the family/spouse to come down to bail, there will be increase in divorce rate. Then there will be society problem. So do you think that is what the government want? So far those Health spas in those high class hotels still safer right? Have never hear them get raided.

If the girl is my fuckbuddy? Will they do anything if she is local/foreigner?

ahkong
14-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Usually HC is only available at 3 to 4 stars hotel. Dont think there are any HC in 5 stars hotel so there are still chances of getting raid.

lauchiolover
14-04-2010, 07:10 PM
bro naturegreen,

its in my opinion that if you know the laws, the stronger you are in these situations.

Sometimes i am just amazed how they arrest foreigners with no apparently or obvious reasons and send them back and quote some reason and when they asked why they are sent back, they will probably look at you blank in the face or say they cannot disclose.

lets hope some of these girls go nuts one day or they arrest the wrong people and they make complaints. I am sure they cannot cover up forever.