PDA

View Full Version : The Story of How I was CONNED !!!

JPJ98
05-01-2010, 10:17 PM
How I was CONNED !!!

It was the ‘Dark Age’ of my life as I had a huge argument with my GF and just broken off with her.

My heart was hurts as every second tickling by…

I felt like nothing…I felt cold…I felt lost…

Parts of me were dying…Life was draining as time passed…I cried…And cried…

I wanted to stop crying…I wanted to stop feeling so helpless…I wanted to stop myself from falling apart…I wanted to stop think of her…but I couldn’t.

She called me…I tried to avoid…I told her I was on overseas assignment for three weeks.

I don’t know whether you guys had this experience before.

Even my kaki cheoh me to Thailand to chiong, I turned them down.

Honestly, it was the most miserable period of my entire life.

Knew that I was upset, one of my kaki, Kelvin called me and said, ‘Let’s go clubbing tonight.’

Actually I had no mood to chiong, since Kelvin called, I lan lan also must go.

At 8.00pm, the five of us, Jonathon, Kelvin, Ah Meng and Ah Seng and I reached one of the pubs in town area. As we entered and about to settle down, Kelvin spied one of the most fantastic-looking SYWT he had ever seen.

Jonathon exclaimed, ‘WOW!!!’

She was having fun with her friends, a SYT, a MILF and three middle-age women at one corner of the pub.

My kaki decided to take a closer look at these stunning gals and pretended to look for friends and walked toward them. The SYWT was about 1.72 m with a body that just wouldn’t quit. Her long, shining blond hair was waved back to reveal a face that belonged on a magazine cover. Majestic cheekbones, beautiful blue eyes, and full, pouting lips highlighted her flawless face. Moving down her slender neck was two perfectly proportioned breasts. They strained ever so slightly against the clinging tank top she wore underneath a denim jacket. A pair of tightest jeans completed her attire and housed a small yet firm ass, along with two long and sexy legs.

Jonathon said, ‘WOW! I figure out her figure as 35D-23-35.’

Ah Seng exclaimed, ‘No horse run!’

Kelvin said, ‘The three middle-age women are regular clubbers.’

‘I saw them before.’

‘They’re damn hot.’ he added.

To be continued…

naturegreen
05-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Pls continue TS.

eeemen
05-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Joining in too :D

JPJ98
05-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Pls continue TS.

Joining in too :D

Bro,
Thx for your support. :)

As I had no mood to chiong, I just glanced at them and I followed the rest to our corner.

The night started slowly.

Later Kelvin said, ’Those middle-age women over there are rich Tatai.’

‘They are very generous as well. Hehehehe!’

Jonathon said, ‘But, I refer SYWT.’

Kelvin said, ‘Damn horny as well…You know…I like Taitai…’

Ah Meng said, ‘Then waiting for what. Let’s go there to sian them lah.’

Ah Seng shouted, ‘Let’s go!’

With the last of his word, Ah Seng led the way and others followed him.
But, I didn’t.

Ten minutes later, they were having fun with these gals.

Much later, Ah Seng came back and tried to pull me there.

‘Bro, relax man. Go there to have fun lah.’

I told him, ‘It’s all right.’

‘No GF won’t die one lah.’

‘Like me, a free man, can chiong anytime and anywhere. Can ONS…’

‘Bro, just leave me alone. Ok?’

‘Okay lah.’

‘Don’t drink so much. Bro’

He knew that he couldn’t persuade me to join them, he left.

I was still thinking of my GF.

Out of sudden, I heard a sweet voice, ‘Hi! May I sit here?’

I turned my head and saw a pretty woman. I couldn’t remember who she was. As this kind of thing always happen in the pub, I said, ‘Sure.’

Then, she sat next to me before I completed my word.

‘Why don’t you join your friend?’

‘My friend?’

‘Yeah, you friends were having fun with my friends over there.’

She pointed at our friends at the other end of the pub. She was with the SYWT, the group that I first saw when I entered the pub.

By then, I had a closer look of her. WOW! She was not tall, about 1.63m. But, she was magnificent from head to toe, with thick wavy black hair, a gorgeous face, and haunting dark brown eyes, nicely shaped body with great curves around her waist and a pair of lovely boobs. I measured with my bare eyes and figured out it to be 34C. On top of that, she had very nice cleavage that was decorated with black lacy bra. Below her waist lines housed a very well proportioned butts and a pair of lovely legs with sexy heels.

To be continued…

SamSeng79
05-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Faster continue leh.... :D

Joris
05-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Nice one bro.
Go go go!

JPJ98
05-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Faster continue leh.... :D

Nice one bro.
Go go go!

Many thx.

I finally pulled myself together enough to introduce myself, and she introduced herself, May, age 30, a sale supervisor who worked in Orchard Road.

Later, I unknowingly found her sitting closer and closer to me. Soon, she was acting a little drunk and whenever she laughed she would rest her head on my shoulder, I responded by wrapping around her shoulder with my hands. :cool:

Me: WOW! It was one hell of a night!

May: Oh. It’s been a long day for me too.

She: It’ll be nice to get high, kick back, and relax.

Me: Ya lor. Get high, kick back, relax, and get it off my chest.

She: Yeah! I love it!

Me: Yeah

She: With you.

Me: Really?

She: We shall see each other more often.

May paused for a short while and said, ‘A…alone.’

She: Your hand phone?

May took my hand phone and keyed in her contact number.

Then, she handed back my hand phone to me nestled into my arms again.

When our eyes met again,

‘May I kiss you?’ I asked.

She just smiled…No answer was needed. My initial kiss was just a flirting of our lips. My tongue lightly flicking:-

Like I was asking, ‘Do you want me?’

The tip of my tongue ran all around her lips, touching every part of her…Inside and out…Over and again. Tickling her…tickle…tickle…and went my tongue. Then, I pressed my lips gently to hers. I was rubbing her lips back and forth against mine. My kisses were damn hot...damn fast and furious. I couldn’t rest long in any one place.

I had such a need to go on. I trailed kisses of passion all over her face. Then back to her mouth. Our tongues danced together…non-stopped.

We were exploring…Each other…Each other bodies. I circled her tongue with the tip of mine.

She echoed the pattern back to me. But, I was more than I had done to her.

I licked the sides, underside and the top. She echoed back.

I sucked her lower lip. She echoed back.

I sucked her upper lip. She echoed back.

We repeated…repeated…repeated…and repeated.

The sensations were driving our emotions. We were wild for each other.

Then, she thrust her tongue in and out…into my…my wet…and playful tongue. The movements were rhythmic and stabbing. It was simulating our love making during mating.

To be continued…

iceage
05-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Good start.

expresso1977
05-01-2010, 11:47 PM
please continue!!
wow... :eek:

AD69
06-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Camping here for the story too.

Kesame
06-01-2010, 01:02 AM
nice start, camping for more x)

IWANT2RAPEU
06-01-2010, 01:05 AM
please continue bro , thanks

woshixiong
06-01-2010, 01:57 AM
Great story great build up. keep up the good work bro.

JPJ98
06-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Good start.

please continue!!
wow... :eek:

Camping here for the story too.

nice start, camping for more x)

Bro,

Many many thx.

I echoed back.

First, we did missionary…Then, she flipped over and was riding me like a crazy cowgirl…Later, and I took control and thrust her in doggy style.

We climaxed together as our juice mixed. Thereafter, we dozed off.

I couldn’t remember after how long…Could be just a few seconds…a few minutes…or an hour.

When we awoke, she was still nestled in my arms and her hair was on my shoulder.

May: I like your hair style and your moustache.

Me: My hair style?

May: You look like a local singer, ‘阿杜’.

Me: you meant my hair is messy lah. :o

She smiled.

I wanted to find a mirror.

Me: excuse me.

I left and headed straight to the rest room.

When I entered the rest room, I shouted, ‘OMG!'

I couldn’t recognize myself as I didn’t shave for more than three days after I had broken out with my girlfriend. I recalled. I tried to tidy myself before I went back to my seat.

When I reached there, there was no sight of her. I poured more liquid into my stomach while waiting for her. Later, I felt much better with the effect of the alcohol.

After a while, she came back.

When she saw me, she said, ‘I prefer the one before…I meant …your hair style.’

‘Oh, I thought…it was damn ugly.’

‘No, I like it.’

She touched my hair…my moustache.

She mumbled, ‘I like man with long hair…and moustache.’

We continued our getting to know each other session.

May was damn hot. Within minutes, we were kissing like lovers that had not see each other for months. Her lovely face was red. I thought it could be due to the amount of alcohol she has consumed. Later, she caressed her chest with her hand. As she did that, she winked at me.

She whispered into my ear, ‘How nice… if you can do…’

May didn’t have to complete what she wants to tell me, I inserted my hands to her chest…slowly moved south to her lovely cleavage…and reached the edge of her black lacy bra. Then, I caressed her boobs from outside. WOW! Her boobs were so firm…so soft…and full. Moment later, I could hear her soft moan as I caressed her.

Then, I inserted two fingers…and then three fingers and finally my whole hand underneath her bra…I roamed my fingers to her the boob and lightly caressed it. What a sensation! It was so lovely…so soft…when I moved my fingers further to the nipple of her right boob. I realised that her nipple was erected.

She was moaning, ‘Ah…’

Later, I slowly unzipped her blouse and lowered it down a bit and I roamed my hand further west to caresses her left boob. ;)

To be continued…

newbieboy
06-01-2010, 01:44 PM
errrr... bro, you two did it in the pub?? :confused:

Cheonging101
06-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah bro, you fucked her and then slept... IN THE MIDDLE OF A PUB?! :eek:

Is there some inconsistencies? Zap zap time? :p

JPJ98
06-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Many thx.

I finally pulled myself together enough to introduce myself, and she introduced herself, May, age 30, a sale supervisor who worked in Orchard Road.

The sensations were driving our emotions. We were wild for each other.

Then, she thrust her tongue in and out…into my…my wet…and playful tongue. The movements were rhythmic and stabbing. It was simulating our love making during mating.

To be continued…

errrr... bro, you two did it in the pub?? :confused:

Yeah bro, you fucked her and then slept... IN THE MIDDLE OF A PUB?! :eek:

Is there some inconsistencies? Zap zap time? :p

Bro
No lah, Simulating only.

By then, her eyes were half opened and she pupil rolled over to the back as I could see the white of her eyes. But, her mouth was opened...Wide opened. Waiting to be kiss…and waiting to be…

With my hand was still enjoying caressing her 34C boobs, I used my left hand, brought her closer to me. Then, we frenched. When our tongues met, they danced into each other.

Moment later, I roamed my hand south to her right leg, caressed her slowly. Up and down…Left and right…Then, I roamed my hand slowly between her inner thighs and massaged her. I realized she let out another soft moan as I massage her. She was aroused…She had turned on.

Since she didn’t stop me, I trailed my fingers over her pussy from outside.

I was stunned as I couldn’t feel any fabric underneath her dress.

She was panties less.

By then, my hard-on was really raging, but I didn’t care about myself…I just wanted to please this wonderful gal.

As she was enjoying what I was doing for her and expecting me to continued my hand job, I removed my hand from her inner thighs to tease her. She held my hand with her and begged me to finger her pussy. But, I didn’t, instead, I began at May’s exquisite neck, kissing and biting gently, in the manner I knew would please my partner.

I then began my journey downwards, kissing her very nice cleavage and at the same time, I rubbed her soft and full breasts with circular motions, getting closer to her aching breasts with each rotation. I went up between her breast and down either side to tease her further. Finally I slid my hands underneath her bra, applied my touch directly to her nipples until the nipples turned hard and standing. She arched her back and moaned.

She seemed to enjoy this. So, I slid my fingers underneath the strap of her bra, free it with my thumb, lowered it and let it fell to her waist. I made myself to kiss her breasts and licked her erect nipples again.

I felt that my erect penis was pressing against her body.

Then, she mumbled, ‘Touch me now. My pussy…’

Without hesitation, I slid my hand down until I reached the leg of her dress and moved north to reach her pussy. It was hot and slick with her juice. I moved my finger back and forth between its plump lips, well aware of her growing passion, as evidenced by her increase lubrication. I continued my fingering. I uncovered her clitoris from its fleshy cover with the tip of my index finger.

I swirled that little nub of flesh, flicking at it occasionally, now very aware of her pleasant sensations that gave my throbbing self.

As May cummed to a climax, her eyes opened wide, until that showed all white and a soft, almost inaudible sigh escaped from her lips.

Then, she pulled me to her, almost dragging me up the seat towards her, saying to me, ‘Baby, I want you now…’

To be continued…

JPJ98
06-01-2010, 06:40 PM
When I was about to…

Out of sudden, I heard a voice.

‘JPJ!!!’

‘JPJ, what happened to you?’

I opened my eyes slowly but I couldn’t remember where I was.

‘JPJ, it’s me. Kelvin,’

Then, I saw a familiar face before me.

The face belonged to my kaki, Kelvin.

I replied, ‘Oh…nothing lah. I…I thought… I just had a…a bad dream.’ :o

‘We’re leaving now.'

‘You know, we have to catch a morning flight tomorrow.’

‘Okay.’

When I was about to exist, I asked Kelvin, ‘Where are they?’

‘Who?’

‘The SYWT and her kaki.’

‘They just left.’

‘Oh I see.’

But when I checked my hand phone, May’s ctc was in my list. :)

We left.

To be continued…

elainehoal
06-01-2010, 09:36 PM
When I was about to exist, I asked Kelvin, ‘Where are they?’

To be continued…

bro.. EXIT you mean??

btw.. it is sounding like u're narrating a ghost story instead of a STIMULATING story... if you met a pontianak.. pls post ur story elsewhere..... if not.. do change ur story accordingly...

JPJ98
07-01-2010, 05:32 AM

When I was about to exit, I asked Kelvin, ‘Where are they?’

We left.

To be continued…

bro.. EXIT you mean??

Thx bro,you're sharp.
Sorry. Should be exit or leave. :o

JPJ98
07-01-2010, 05:51 AM
The following day, my kaki left for Thailand without me.

After they left, I even bored. I couldn’t concentrate with my work as I was thinking of my GF.

That afternoon, I went to China Town for lunch. After lunch, I loitered in a shopping complex and I passed by a few tour agencies. I was attracted by one of the advisement displayed at the shop front.

‘Why don’t go travelling?’

I went in and a lady approached me and asked, ‘Mr. Where are you going?’

At that time, I had no idea at all. So, I replied, ‘Any promotion?’

‘Of course have lah. China. It’s very cheap.’

I sat down and she explained to me a few the package tours and handed to me a few brochures. As I had yet to decide where I want to go; I left the agency about fifteen minutes later.

After I left the agency, as I walked, I passed by a few massage parlours.

A PRC asked, ‘Mr. Do you want massage?’

I glanced at her but as she was not my cup of tea, I said, ‘No.’ and walked passed that shop.

Later, I was stopped by another PRC.

She said, ‘Mr. Body massage $20 for half an hour.’

She added, ‘$40 for one hour.’

When I saw her, I was stunned. She looked like a Chinese model, 巩新亮. The PRC realized that I was attracted by her look; she held my hand, winked at me and said, ‘来嘛! 我会让你很舒服的.’

Since I didn’t reject her offer, she came very close to me as I could feel her 34D breast was pressing on my body. I felt a familiar bulge forming in my pants. Later, she pulled me in the shop.

There were three small little rooms in the shop. She led me in to the first room. There was a massage bed in the room.

Once in the room,

She: 先生, $40?

Me: 你怕我跑了.

She smiled.

I took my wallet and paid her $40.

She: Hang your clothes on the hooks and I’ll be right back.

She left and I stripped and lay my stomach on the massage bed.

After a while, she came in again and started to rub my body. Well, her skill was good. It was different from those WL in HC. Honestly, I really enjoyed what she had done to me for the next twenty to thirty minutes.

To be continued...

eeemen
07-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Still trying to figure out how the "CONNED" fits in :D:D :confused:

Thnaks for sharing cheers ......

JPJ98
08-01-2010, 09:48 AM
During massage,

Me: Your skill not bad leh.

She: I was trained in my home town.

Me: Where are you from?

She: I’m from 大连 (Dalian).

Me: I heard from my friend that Dalian is a nice place. But, I’ve not been there before.

She: Yeah, I missed my home town.

Me: How long have you been here…In Singapore?

She: Oh, more than three years. Now, I’m a Singaporean.’

Me: You must be kidding.

She: I can swear to you.

Me: Show me your IC lah.

She: Sorry. I can’t show you.’

Me: Why? No proof…How you want me to believe you.

She: Take my words lah.

Me: Okay lah. Then tell me how you become Singaporean.’

She: No, it’s 商业机密 (Trade Secret). I can’t disclose to you.’

Me: What a trade secret!

She: You’re new to me. May be…next time…you come. You come more often. We become friend…good friend…I’ll tell you more about me.’

She: 好吗?

Me: 好啦! 好啦! 都说不过你.

She: Your body has relaxed liao. How about your didi? 我会让他很舒服的.

Then, she placed her hand on my didi and said, ‘What a huge cock!’

I thanked her for her compliment but I teased her and said, ‘No money leh.’

She: Don’t bluff me. Singaporeans are rich.

Me: You’re Singaporean…You’re rich lor.

She smiled and said, ‘I’ve no money.’

Then, she said softly, ‘要嘛! 会很舒服的’

She bend down her body and used her left hand tickled my semi-erected dick. WOW! Although with her black lacy bra, I could see her lovely cleavage and the outline of her 34D breasts. I was so full…so lovely…and so sexy. By then, I was turned on.

She: You can’t tahan liao?

Me: WOW! You can speak Singlish?

She smiled and said,’I told you…I’m a Singaporean.

Me: How much?

She: HJ is $80. FJ is $150

Me: Expensive leh. In GL, half an hour FJ is $80. One hour FJ is $150 only.

She: Not same lah. This is China Town…And…It’s me…

Me: You never show me your body. How I know whether…worth it or not leh.

She: You damn naughty.

She gave me another wink and mumbled, ‘Not expensive lah. 嗯…要嘛…很舒服的!’

Then, she flipped up her top and flashed me her breasts and said, ‘See,’

Me: So fast! I can’t see lah.

She: If you wanna see more. Pay me lah.

Me: Can discount?

She: 打折…不行哦!

Me: 就拉到啦.

She: 要嘛!

To be continued…

JPJ98
08-01-2010, 10:07 AM
She played with my didi and said, ‘嗯…要嘛! 下次来才打折好吗?’

As she was damn horny and sexy and after all those days of controlling my needs and urge, I had to get release, I nodded.

She smiled and started to blush and gave me a quick kiss. Seeing that I offered no resistance, she went ahead and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever received. I roamed my hand to between her thighs and caressed her pussy from her jean.

She: 爱人, 慢慢来嘛! I’ve to tell my friend to watch out for me. I’ll be right back.

She went out.

Later, from the noise, I realized that another man came in to the shop with her colleague. I supposed they occupied the room next to the one I was occupied.

Much later, she came back with a CD and she immediately undressed in front of me. First, she slowly slipped off her top to tease me. Then, she pulled off her jeans and G-string in one swift movement. By then, her clothes was off except her black lacy bra and she stood before me was her black heels. I almost fainted when I saw her perfectly trimmed pussy before my eyes. She started to play with herself. I was aroused by what she was doing. There was familiar warmth growing in my didi and I fantasized diving between her long slender legs and devouring her love juice. Then, she pulled my hand and said softly, ‘Baby, touch me…my pussy…my sopping wet pussy.

Slowly she parted her sexy long legs as I traced the edges of her pussy lips with my index finger. Later, I parted the steaming folds with my two fingers. On the other hand, I felt her fingers roamed on my body from my chest…to my stomach…and to my thighs. After that, she moved down and scratched my balls and then returned to my thighs. When they returned to my chests, they started another long stroke downward and reached all the way to my didi, which she grasped and began to stroke slowly. I turned slightly to see, and she grabbed my cock with both hands and jerked it faster and faster until my cock was as hard as steel.

Then, she capped my didi and held the base of my didi with one hand and swallowed my didi until the end. Within minutes, I felt the thick white sperm inside me was building up. The feel of her hot mouth and the slight of her tits bobbing when she ate my rock hard cock were too much for me. I signalled her to slow down as I didn’t want to waste it.

Later, we shifted as she rolled over as I ceased my rock hard cock into her dripping pussy. I thrust…I thrust…And thrust…caressed her 34D breasts…licked her erect nipples…and occasionally pinched her red nipples.

As I bang, the massage bed bang the partition of the room.

I said softly, ‘Damn noisy.’

I whispered into her ear, ‘Are they still in that room?’

She said, ‘Yes, they are making love…Like us.’

I asked, ‘How come so quiet?’

She remained silent.

I continued to bang her. The bed echoed back.

I bang her slow…steady…and long. The bed echoed back.

To be continued…

JPJ98
08-01-2010, 10:35 AM
I could feel her pussy squeezing my didi as I moved my didi slowly. So, I rested on her and kept my didi motionless and let her did my job.

She: 爽吗?

She: 舒服吗?

Me: Yeah. I want some more?

She squeezed my didi slowly...softly... ;)

She: 爽吗?

Me: 当然. ..好爽嘛.

She: 到你来表演了.

Me: 好!

So, I accelerated…increased my tempo…my strength…my thrust. As I bang her hard, the bed echoed back loudly.

I mumbled again, ‘Baby, damn noisy.’

‘Okay, we shift position then.’

Therefore, I released my cock from her dripping pussy. She rolled over and I entered her standing position. As I thrust, I caressed her breasts. I bang her for more than five minutes.

As I thrust, I whispered, ‘Baby, I love you.’

As she received me, she whispered, ‘爱人, 我好喜欢.’

After a while, I couldn’t hold back any longer and exploded my thick white sperm deep within her.

Thereafter, she cleaned me up, massaged for another five minutes before I left the shop.

‘记得来找我啊!’

I glanced at the shop and realized that it was a beauty shop. Then, I left the building and went back to my office, did some paperwork and called it a day at 7 pm.

I wonder whether I had paid more than the market price. Any China Town lau chio can advise me?
Many Thanks.

When I was alone at home, I kept thinking of my GF again…Our wonderful times…Our heartbreaking moment…The way we caressed each other…The way we ate each other…And the way we made love.

I felt like nothing…I wanted to stop feeling so helpless…I wanted to stop myself from falling apart…I wanted to stop thinking of her…but I couldn’t. :(

And I couldn’t sleep.

To be continued…

JPJ98
08-01-2010, 11:27 AM
The next day, it was a Saturday, I woke up late morning. Still tried…And still bored as my kaki was still in Thailand. I wanted to talk to someone. So, I drove to JB to look for my regular WL, Ice. I hoped that she can console me.

When I was in the queue near Malaysia customs I called her. Damn sway, Ice was off on that day. Didn’t feel like visiting the same spa. So, after I had cleared the customs, I detoured and went to another spa in down town area.

Once I had done with the sauna and hot pool, a captain came to me.

‘Have you made any arrangement?’

‘Not yet.’

Since I only came to this spa a handful of time with my kaki, Kelvin, Jonathon, Ah Meng & Ah Seng. I asked him to recommend a nice and friendly girl. The captain recommended a new gal, #182, Christine Dior to me.

About one hour later, when I was in the room, she knocked the door and then she came in. She is about 1.64m, nice body. I was stunned as she looked like my GF. However, her skin is a bit tanned.

(Actually, she is not my GF.)

Me: 你还好吗? (At that moment, I don’t know why I said that.)

She: We met before?

Me: Oh…You…

She: Let me recall my memory. I think…You are…Aiya, I’ve bad memory. I can’t remember.

Me: You look like my…But…Okay lah. Don’t…

She: I think…Your name…

Me: It’s okay.

Then, as per SOP, she introduced herself to me and we went straight to the shower.

In the shower area, as she bathed me.

Me: I heard you’re a new gal. How long have you been here?

She: About two months liao. But…I don’t like this place.

Me: Why?

She: Most of the girls who work here only talk about money…Think about money…And…

Me: Very normal lah.

Me: You come here not for money. Then you work for what?

She: Not like that lah. Some of them like to tell their customer when their birthday is and expect the customer to buy hem birthday presents or throw birthday party for them.

Me: Oh, I see.

She: One of my good friends did that to her customers but I didn’t. In fact, I told her not to do that.

Me: Your friend works here?

She: Yes, she used to be my best friend. But…now…no more liao. Because very sad…Something happened between us. Aiya…

Me: Can you tell me what happened?

She: Actually, I dowan to say. Since you asked, I tell you lor.

After she had bathed me, I dried my body and went out of the shower area, lay on the bed. She showered and continued her story.

She: Two months ago, I came from KL and work here. I met a girl…from KL as well. Her name is Gucci. At first, we got along very well and always go out together during our off days. We usually visit places like pubs and karaoke. That was one of the best times of my life. But later she taught me how to take drugs.

Me: You took drugs?

She: Because of pressure…But, now no more liao. Bad experience…Not worth…No money…

To be continued…

Cheonging101
08-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Bro, I not a lao chio because I got lanjiao. I also not lao jiao because I seldom go MPs, I also not sin jiao because I go MPs at least 100 times by now.

So, yes, you were conned into paying over market rates. I had a Viet chio bu gave me FJ & HJ for less than $100 (2 shots) in Chinatown. It's all about negotiations and not locations.

BTW, you sound like a bro who is very susceptible to kena KC. Be alert and think thrice with your BRAIN and not your BRO. Wish you well.

JPJ98
08-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Bro, I not a lao chio because I got lanjiao. I also not lao jiao because I seldom go MPs, I also not sin jiao because I go MPs at least 100 times by now.

So, yes, you were conned into paying over market rates. I had a Viet chio bu gave me FJ & HJ for less than $100 (2 shots) in Chinatown. It's all about negotiations and not locations.

BTW, you sound like a bro who is very susceptible to kena KC. Be alert and think thrice with your BRAIN and not your BRO. Wish you well.

Bro,
I think you’re quite a lao jiao. Thank you for you jiao dao and advice.

Well, there are always sin jiao there exploring with his lanjiao. Some might kena con, like me. You know, human beings are emotional. Sometimes, we tio pian easily, especially when we are depressed, upset, under stressful environment and situation or in foreign ground.

I hope that after I posted my stories in SBF, these stories can alert someone out there as well and hopefully, less bro will tio pian.

Bro Cheonging101, Thanks again. :)

ben1978
09-01-2010, 01:41 AM
camp here for more

JPJ98
09-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Me: Then…

She: Gucci has a BF that never works but likes to take money from her. Her BF ever forced her to sell pills in the WLs resting room for him. Once she borrowed money from me but never pay me back. At first, I tried to tolerate with her. But later, I couldn’t tolerate her anymore as I need money to pay for the medical bills of my son.

Me: Are you married?

She: Yes. I’ll tell you later. Once, I asked her to pay me back my money at the cashier. She yelled, 'You never give me face!’ I was very upset as I treated her as my best friend but she didn’t.

Me: What happened after that?

She: We never talked to each other after that incident.

She had done and came out of the shower area. After she had dried her body, she came to me and massaged my back.

Me: Did she pay you back?

She: No…But, you know what happened after that?

Me: What happened?

She: She spread rumors. She told the captains, WLs and the customers that I owned her money. I was so…so sad…and upset as she used to be my best friend…I trusted her and she did that to me. I couldn’t work for a few days. I almost want to commit suicide. But, I didn’t.

Me: Did you talk to her…Or clarify with others.

She: No lah. Forget it. I just want to avoid her and erase her from my memory.

She: Just now I told you about my marriage. I married very early…At the age of twenty. My son is four years old…Still in KL…Look after by my relatives.

Me: How about your husband?

She: We divorced already…About three years ago. He flirted around and slept with many women. Once, I caught him red-handed…on bed. She is my ex-husband’s form three classmate. They had broken my heart. I was very upset.

Me: Are you divorced or separate? I thought divorce needs three year?

She: Divorced liao. All paper works done and settled liao. We’re no more related. Now, I have forgotten about him liao. My priority is to bring up my son.

Me: You don’t’ mind tells me how old are you?

She: I’m twenty six years old…Very old liao. Now, I’ve no BF…Once bitten twice shy.

Me: You look young than that.

She smiled and said, ‘Can you roll over?’

I rolled over and found that her eyes were red and tear was dripping down from the side of her eyes.

Me: Are you okay?

She: I’m okay.

She continued with the massage.

She: Pardon me for telling you my bad experience.

Me: It’s okay. Then?

She: Unfortunately, my son was sick. Although not very critical one but he needs to go for operation of her head.

She: He was diagnosed as ‘海绵状血管瘤’ (Cavernous Haemangioma)

Me: What is that?

She: Very technical hor. According to the doctor, the cost of his surgery is at least 30K.

Me: Very expensive leh.

She: I was stunned when I first heard about it. How come all the bad things came to me? Not fair!

Tears began to break out from her eyes.

She: I told myself. I can’t afford to fall. As his is my only son…No choice lor…So, I’ve to work very hard and cannot anyhow spend money…like before.

To be continued…

Return
09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Nice con story. Please carry on.

BT8888
09-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Bad experience...but nice story.

Camp here for more. Up it up!

JPJ98
09-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Me: Then?

She: In order to make more money, I seldom take off and I have to please my customers by providing better service.

She: Honestly, I treated my customer very well. Later when I service you, you’ll know how good my service is.

Me: Okay, show me later lor.

She: Usually, my regular customers book me for at least two sessions. But, there was one guy…a young guy…twenty years old…six years younger than me…he ever booked me for three sessions. He ever proposed to me before.

Me: You must be kidding.

She: I can show you one of the smses that he had sent to me.
Immediately, she stood up and took her handphone from her bag, pressed a few keys and showed me.

The sms was texted in Chinese.

I can't stop thinking about you
Wondering if you think of me, too
I can't stop thinking of your lips
Oh! How soft they are between mine
I can't stop imagining your hands
As they caress my every limb
I can't stop thinking of your face
How I love it and it thanks me in return.
I can't stop thinking of your voice,
As sexy as the body it possesses.
I can't stop feeling my touch inside you.
My temperature rises and emotions explode.
I can't stop thinking of how much I want you,
how I need you
No matter what you do,
No matter how old is you,
No matter what you are.

Christine, marry me!

Me: A nice poem…quite touching

She: If he sent this poem to me six years ago, I think I would have married him.

Me: But…Six years ago, he was fourteen ma! :confused:

Then, she put down her handphone and cat-bathed me. She licked me from north to south…slowly and passionately…and then moved from east to west…and then from west to east. After she had done, she kissed my didi and later slowly swallowed my didi till the base and slowly moved up and down…and up and down till my didi was as hard as steel. Then, she move north to lick my chests...and my...

I responded by moving south and moved close to her…to her face…to her lips…and wanted to french with her.

She: Wait!

She: I want to rinse my mouth.

Me: What?

She: For hygiene purposes lor,

I reluctantly ‘released’ her and she went in the shower room, brushed her teethes and rinsed her mouth.

She: Do you want to rinse your mouth?

Me: Okay

I went in and we spend a few minutes in the shower before we moved back to the bed.

By then, we frenched with each other as I inserted my fingers into her dripping pussy until she was ready. Later, after I was capped, I slowly inserted my didi into her cunt, which was sopping wet by then and bang her missionary. Much later, she climbed on top of me and rode me crazy like cowgirl. When she had enough, I signaled her to shift to doggy and I bang her. I bang…and bang…bang and bang for five minutes. When I felt that I was almost done, I increased my strength and thrust her as hard and as fast as possible. After a few more strong thrusts, I couldn’t hold back any longer and exploded my thick white sperm deep within her sopping wet pussy.

When we were done, she nestled in my arms.

She: 你爽吗?

Me: Yeah.

She kissed my lips and we frenched.

To be continued…

JPJ98
09-01-2010, 09:45 AM
camp here for more

Nice con story. Please carry on.

Bad experience...but nice story.

Camp here for more. Up it up!

Bro,
Thx for your support and patient for reading my boring story. :)

JPJ98
09-01-2010, 10:14 AM
She: My son hasn’t been to Singapore. Next month, on the X date, is my birthday. I’ll take off and bring my son to Singapore for a short holiday.

Me: X day of next month is your birthday?

She: Yes

Then, she moved her body and extended her arms to her bag, took her Malaysia IC from her purse and showed me her DOB.

(Sorry, I can't disclose her DOB. I hope you guys understand.)

She: I didn’t bluff you. I’m twenty-six years old.

Me: Okay. I believe you lah.

Thereafter, she went in to the shower to bath. Few minutes later,

She: You may come in.

I said, ‘Okay,’ and went in.

Later, I sensed that she took her time to bath for me.

Me: Just now, when I was in the canteen, I overheard the conversation between a captain and the cashier. He said you have a booking after me. I think we better hurry up.

Me: BTW, what’s the time now?

She: It’s okay.

When we were done, I dried my body with the towel in the shower area and she continued her story.

She: 唉! 我看透了这个世界了. 我心里只有我的儿子. 其他的事我都不再想了.

Me: Did the young man still sent you sms?

She: After I rejected him. He still sent me many smses. He bought me birthday present as well…But, I didn’t accept his present.

Later, I left the shower area and put on the robe.

When she had done, I asked, ‘Are we late?’

‘A little bit lah.’

After Christine had tidied the room, she did her make-up slowly. Then, we parted with a kiss on my cheek.

Half an hour later, when I was making payment at the cashier, I was stunned as I was charged for two sessions.

Me: How come so expensive?

Cashier girl: #182 told us two sessions ma.

Me: No lah. Where go so long! She didn’t tell me…

Since I disputed with the bill, the cashier called Christine to come to cashier.

Few minutes later, she came with her friendly smile and said. ‘Oh, Just now, I went in at X pm and came out at Y pm. Since you have exceeded twenty minutes, no choice lah…the company will charge you for 2 sessions.’

I said, ‘But, you didn’t highlight to me when the time is up.’

She held my hand and said, ‘We’ll talk over there.’ and then, she pulled me to one corner. Then, she came close to me…faced me…looked into my eyes and said softly, ‘Baby, you know, I need money for my son…medical fees. Please…help me lah.’

I said, ‘You should tell me first wha!’

‘Yeah, it’s my fault. But, baby, can you help me?’

‘Please, I need the money.’

I heart turned soft and I said, ‘I don’t have enough cash.’

‘You can use credit card.’

‘But…’

‘Please…help me baby…I really…really need the money to pay for the medical bills.'

‘Okay lah.’ I said.

Then, she kissed my lips and said, ‘Baby, ‘I love you.’

‘Come again.’

‘Bye-bye’

‘See you’

I settled the bills and left the spa, few hundred RM poorer.

I wonder whether you'll pay her two sessions. Or...

To be continued…

eeemen
11-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Wow, interesting experiences, thanks for sharing bro, cheers

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 08:43 AM
Wow, interesting experiences, thanks for sharing bro, cheers

Bro eeemen,
Thank you for your encouragement.

What I have told you is my real encounter. Unfortunately, most people who read SBF prefer fantasy story but not real one. Someone PM me and commented that the above-mentioned is a lousy story. Well, I admit, it is not an interesting story. But, it is my real encounter, a sad and painful one.

Indeed.

To be continued…

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 08:52 AM
When I reached home, I realized that I had yet to check my email for many days. So I switched on my notebook. There were a lot of emails. Quite a number of them were from my GF. I stared at the screen of the note book and I saw her…her face…and her lips again. I recalled how I met her.

My GF (Part 1)

My GF, Ah Mun is a Malaysian.

Ah Mun is a fantastic SYT. I graded her as 7.5/10. She is not tall. About 1.63m but she possesses the most charming look that I ever met. I like her smile as it always makes me feel happy. On top of that, she has 34D upholster and with a body that just wouldn’t quit.

On the other hand, I’m a regular guy with average built. Very often, I wondered how come I was so damn lucky.

Ah Mun and I met thru IRC many years ago. She usually does not use IRC. But that day, she was very upset as his father was involved in a motor bike accident. She was there, tried to get someone to talk to.

When I started chatting with her, and found out what was wrong with her, I started to encourage and counsel her. We exchanged contact numbers and e-mails and started smsed and contacted each other. Later, we exchanged photos. Within weeks, we formed a close friendship.

About one month later, we arranged to meet, on Christmas Eve, which is also my birthday (I didn’t tell her that it was my birthday) at Swenson’s Restaurant at Sungei Wang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. When I saw her, I found that she looked better than her photos. In fact, she looked like a Hong Kong actress. I crushed her and we fell in to each other after our first date.

However, as she worked as an accounts clerk in KL and I was doing sale in Singapore, we were apart physically most of the time but we IRC every day during our relationship.

Many times, I tried to persuade her to come Singapore, got a job so that we can see each other more often but I was turned down by her.

She said in Cantonese, ‘I’m the elder in the family. I’ve to take care of my sick father and siblings.’

(Ah Mun father was paralyzed after a motor bike accident.)

And about her mother, I recalled many years ago, when I first visited her in Ah Mun apartment, I asked, ‘Where is your mother?’

She said, ‘She died immediately after she gave birth to me.’

‘I killed her.’

‘Ah Mun, Can’t blame you ma. It was an accident.’

‘But ... If it's not me she wouldn't be dead.’

Ah Mun eyes turned red and she cried.

I started to console her and she still couldn’t get it off her chest.

Now, let’s fast forward to see what had happened in the conversation between Ah Mun and me.

Me: If you work in Singapore, you can make more money.

She: I can’t have a peace of mind.

Me: KL is only four hours drive from Singapore.

Me: If you want, I can drive you to KL every month.

She: I still can’t have a peace of mind.

Since she insisted on this matter, my suggestion of her working in Singapore was rested. I recalled once, I tried to bring out this topic again but ended with a big argument with her. She bang down my phone and she didn’t return my calls and replied my smses or IRC me for more than two weeks.

To be continued…

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 08:57 AM
My GF (Part 2)

I really missed her a lot. I couldn’t sms her...I couldn’t IRC her...I couldn’t reach her...I couldn’t sleep…I couldn’t…

Being strolling around to stop my head from thinking, but everywhere I went, it reminded me of her.

I missed the feel of her hair flowing thru my finger as I combed them gently…I missed the scent that she always carries around…I missed the familiar giggle…I missed her smile…I missed her sweet voice…the touch…the caress…our thrillingly moment.

When I closed my eyes, I saw her charming face…When I switched on my notebook, I saw her lovely face on the screen…When I saw a gal passed by, I thought I saw her…I saw her everywhere.

I wanted to stop thinking and seeing her charming face… and her smile…But I couldn’t.

I lost almost 8 kg during that short two weeks.

BUT, I CAN’T WAIT ANYMORE!

Boh pian lor, I gambled with my career. I was not afraid of losing my job. So, I took urgent leave when everyone in the company I worked with was busy. Of course, my immediate superior was damn angry with me.

He yelled at me when I left the office on that day, ‘Don’t come back to work if you dare to step out from this door!’

What I could say was, ‘Sorry boss.’

‘I’ll come back ASAP.’

‘You dare!!!’

I jumped into my car and drove all the way to KL, went straight to her home in Cheras, KL.

As she opened her door, she was stunned when she saw me stood before her. Her eyes turned red and tear slipped from her damped eyes as she saw me. Without a single word, she dashed to me and we hugged each other very hard.

We hugged for minutes but appeared to be forever.

YouTube - Joanna Wang- I love you (with lyrics) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OYikazXq4c&feature=related)

Me: I really missed you…

She: I can’t leave without you…

Me: Nothing can make us apart.

She: Yeah.

Then, we exchanged kisses as we entered her apartment.

I was so hot and want to …but…

She: Someone at home

Me: I…wanna…

She: Not convenience her. Better go somewhere else.

She: But, not now…Later.

Me: Then…When?

She: I think…

Then, her younger brother shouted from her house, ‘Sis, it’s going to rain soon.’

She yelled back, ‘Okay. Coming soon,’

She: I’ve to settle all the house works before I leave this place.

Me: Okay. I check in to the hotel first. I’ll call you later.

She: Great! See you later.

To be continued…

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 09:00 AM
My GF (Part 3)

Later, I checked-in to Hotel Caliber.

After I’ve settled down, I smsed the detail of the hotel and my room number to her.

Few minutes later, her reply came:-

‘Great! I’ll see you later.’

‘Remember to buy a bottle of red wine.’

I sent my reply, ‘Okay’

Then, I went out for a bite as I had yet to take my lunch. After a quick lunch, on my way back to the hotel, I bought a bottle of red wine.

While waiting for her, I watched TV. As I was damn tired after a long drive from Singapore, I fell asleep.

I was awake by the door bell. Once I opened my eye, I realized that it was almost 6 pm.

I quickly opened the door and Ah Mun stood before me.

I dashed to her and immediately, we felt into each other’s arms again on the same day.

I said, ‘On one will disturb us anymore.’

‘Yeah, I can kick back and relax.’

I closed the door and as we entered the room, under the dim incandescent light, we kissed again and her lips opened at my touch to let me taste her mouth, and our tongues played games and dancing with each other.

I realized we were breathing heavily, and when I caressed her, she moaned, ‘Ah…’

Ah Mun was moaning with a lot of passion that melted me. Then, we slowly moved to the bed and I lowered her and finally placed her on the bed. Since we were not in a hurry, I slowly roamed my hands under her T-shirt. Her body was smooth and as soft as baby. I continued to auto roamed her body until I reached her lovely breast. I caressed the fabric of her upholster for a while. Then, I undid the straps of her bra and her 34D boobs bounced off from her body.

OMG! Her boobs, which were topped with upright nipples, were so nice to caress. They felt so firm, so lovely, so fresh and full. We lay down on the bed, and as I kissed my way down across her neck and body, I smelled her fragrant body along the way.

Out of sudden, she stopped me and said, ‘You’re stinking.’

Ah Mun: Men’s smell!

Me: Really?

Ah Mun: Very smelly. I can’t take it.

Ah Mun: Can you take a shower first?

I reluctantly broke our foreplay and went in the bathroom and took a fast shower.

When I was done and as came out of the bathroom, before me was a naked Ah Mun lying on the bed. Well, she looked even sexier lying there with her legs slightly spread. Our eyes met as I walked toward the bed, and she smiled as she caressed her nice boobs with her left hand and two fingers of her right hand moving up and down her sopping wet pussy.

As I saw her horny look, I shouted myself, ‘WOW!’

‘KNN, you wanna tease me right?’

To be continued…

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 09:06 AM
My GF (Part 4)

As she rolled over about seductively on the bed, I found myself looking intently at her seductive look. When our eyes met the second times, she slowly rolled over, lifting her lovely hips from the bed and moving her ass back and forth to further excite me.

Without further thought, I kin kah kin chew dashed to our love nest.
As I lowered myself, my eyes roamed to her thighs and finally to her swollen, semi-shaved pussy lips. I lightly kissed her sopping wet pussy. But, this was only a tease.

After that, I was motionless.

Ah Mun was wondering what my next action will be. She half opened her sexy eyes and glanced at me.

Then, I moved to her and whispered into her ear.

‘I’ll bath for you.’

She looked at me puzzled.

‘I just bathed before I came here.’

Immediately, I took the bottle of red wine from the mini-fridge, opened it and poured it slowly on to the valley between her boobs.

By then, she knew what I wanna do…

She closed her eyes as the wine flowed slowly from the valley to her belly button as I licked the wine.

First, I licked the wine along the valley. At the same time, I used my right hand caressed her left boob. After she had enough, I roamed my left hand to her right boob and did the same thing. I did that for a while until I heard soft moaning sound of her. As I did that, I raised my eyes to her face and she caught me staring at her. Ah Mun blew me a kiss and winked. With my eyes still locked on her, I moved south to lick the wine on her belly button. Then, I pour some more wine on her belly button and let it flowed…

It continued to flow…to the south…and…to wet her semi-shaved pussy hair. Then, I positioned myself between her thigh and before me, was the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen.

Without hesitation I slid her farther back and lovingly parted her two sexy and slender legs. Second later I traced the edges of her pussy lips with my wonderful tongue that can create magic. I parted the steaming folds with my fingers, revealing the softest love bud, ripe for attention. I drove my tongue right into her cunt and dragged it the length of her pussy up to her clit and tasted the juice.

Within minute, my mouth was full of the mixture of her love juice and the red wine.

Then, I sucked her clit into my mouth and worked it up and down, left and right with my magic tongue. I drove my tongue deeper into her, used the tip of tongue tickled her as I put two fingers into her hole while I nibbled and licked her clitoris. Then, she moved her head left and right to the rhythm of my attack. It was only a couple of minutes, she and her body was twisting and pushing against me while her moans were getting louder.

We were really getting into it. My hand reached up and started rubbing and squeezing her 34D breasts, seemed to excite her even more. My other hand slipped around to her ass, and I caressed her smooth, firm cheeks. Ah Mun was really pushing into me and rocking every which way. I got my mouth loose for a second,

I said softly, ‘Slow down…enjoy…’

As she started a nice slow, circular motion, my mouth started sucking her lips, every so often slipping my tongue into her. Then, both my hands were squeezing her breasts and gently pinching her erect nipples.

She held my head with her right hand and was moaning, ‘Yeah…Nice…Yeah…’

Then, she was screaming, ‘Baby, Come! I want you …now!’

Without hesitation, I took an Okamoto CD and capped my didi and got on top of her.

As I guided my glistening didi into her steaming and wet pussy, she held her two legs wide opened like a ‘元宝’ to receive my rock hard cock.

‘Baby…I want that thing all the way in. NOW!’ she panted.

I responded.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

To be continued…

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 09:14 AM
My GF (Part 5)

Ah Mun begged for me to bonk her as hard as possible. I grabbed both her two legs and placed them on my shoulders, and slowly penetrated her eager pussy. She wrapped her legs around my neck, pulling me closer for deeper penetration. I started digging her slowly at first, and then gradually increased the speed. I bonked her for about five minutes. Then, I lifted her butts with my hands until my balls were ganging against her sexy ass and continued to pump her. Later, I lowered her butts to the bed and we frenched but I didn’t stop bonking her.

Then, I turned her over and bonked her hard in doggy style. By then, she was going wild, screaming and shouted, ’Baby, Fuck harder!’

In just a couple of minutes, her whole body trembled and I could feel her first spasms as she grasped my didi.

But, I was not done yet.

I signalled her to close her legs. She did what I have told her as I pressed her down to the bed and continued our love making session, which was our favourable position. We felt so close to each other.

In a couple of minutes, she cummed again and again, crying out each time.

Then, she shouted, ‘I was… almost dying!’

‘But, I like it…’

‘I really love you…Very much’

With her encouragement, I used my two hands, closed her legs even tighter and pressed her down again.

As I moved, I could feel her vagina was grasping my didi. We both enjoyed fucking each other in this manner.

As wonderful moment never last forever, minutes later,

‘I’m cumming!’ I shouted.

‘Baby, I’ve cummed!’ She yelled.

Then she began to cummed again.

At the same time, I pressed my didi deep into her receptive body and I started to cum.

‘I’ve cummed!’ I yelled.

Never before had I cummed with the intensity of that orgasm.

After she has caught her breath, she flipped over, tidied her messy hair.

Then, she whispered into my ear, ‘You’re damn good. I almost die of fucking.’

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I asked, ‘Are you high?’

‘Damn good!’

Then, we frenched and she came to me and my arms wrapped around her, holding her against me and we closed our eyes and felt each other breathe.

When I opened my eyes; the first thing I saw was her pale face. She was staring at the window.

‘What are you thinking?’

Her expression was shock---it sent a physical jolt through my body. My first instinct was to wonder what I had done wrong.

‘Nothing lah,’

Next, I saw was the worried lines on her forehead.

‘Is something boring you?’

‘How you know?’

I smiled and said, ‘I’m the worm in your stomach.’

‘Can’t hide from you lah.’

‘Tell me. May be…I can help you…’

She thought for a while and said, ‘Okay.’

Then, her eyes tightened and said, ‘Same old problem…Money matter lor.’

‘I’m worry about my father medical fee.’

‘And the daily expenses of the family…And…Ah! And the school fee of my bro/sis.’

She continued, ‘Ah! The compensation from the insurance company was almost gone as well.’

She frowned and said, ‘Since my stepmother ran away from us. I’ve to take care of my family….Including my half brother and sister.’

‘Honestly, they’re your agnate sibling. You don’t have to take care of them.’

‘I ever thought of leaving them for good. But, I couldn’t.’

‘However, they’re my father biological children. I love my father.’

‘Furthermore, I had experienced the lost of mother…I dun wan…’

To be continued…

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 09:36 AM
My GF (Part 6)

‘Okay, I’ll help you.’

‘No, no!’

‘Why not?’

‘It’s my family problem.’

Then, she paused.

She mumbled, ‘In the first place, I shouldn’t…have told you… about it.’

‘Never mind lah! Coz I’m your boy friend.’

‘But…I do’wan to owe you a favour.’

‘I’m not that petty one.’

I looked at her red eyes and I used my fingers smoothed the worried lines on her forehead.

Her eyes widened a little bit and came close to me, hugged me very hard and said, ‘So nice of you!’

I brought her even closer.

‘You don’t have to worry. With me around, I’ll keep you away from rain and shine.’

She kissed my forehead and said, ‘I love you.’

‘Baby, I love you too.’

Then, she closed her round eyes and rested her face on mine.

I couldn’t remember how long we had maintained in this manner.

When I awoke, I softly trailed down the contours of her spine, to her butts and I knew that she knew that I knew she was awake. She kept her eyes shut and tightened her arms around my neck, holding herself closer to me.

I didn’t speak; my fingers moved up and down her back, barely touching it as I lightly traced patterns on her skin.

‘What are you writing?’

‘Guess?’

‘Dun no.’

‘You name.’

She smiled…again…

I would have been happy to lie there forever, to never disturb that moment, but I had another idea.

‘What?’ she murmured, while I was still stroking her back.

I smiled.

‘What are you thinking?’ she whispered.

Without a single word, I freed myself from her, went straight to my hand luggage and took out a vibrator and back to the bed.

For the next ten minutes, I brought my sweet ‘lover’ to another level of excitement. On the other hand, she performed boob job to my didi. What a sensation!

It was the best boob job I ever had in my entire life. With minutes, she brought my dick back to life again.

We made love again that evening as thrillingly as the first time.

After our love making session, we went out for late dinner and I send her back home as she had to take care of the family.

The next day, I left KL headed back to Singapore.

To be continued…

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 09:42 AM
MY GF (Part 7)

As expected, I was fired. I found another job one month later. But, it was a boring office job. Too bad, I couldn’t chiak tsua during week day liao.

Time flew; we had pak tore for more than two years.

Ah Mun came to Singapore for a short holiday. One Saturday, we went to JB. It was a long day of shopping…and shopping.

In the evening, we went to Palm Lounge & Bistro. The lounge was damn crowded as it was the night where Arsenal hosted Man U.

During half-time, when we were enjoying watching the three sexy Pilipino singers performing on stage, I spotted a familiar face a few tables from our. The face belonged to a WL who worked in a spa in JB. Her name is Ice, who is my regular.

‘Si peh sway, man.’ I said to myself.

It was not a good idea if she recognized me, said hello to me when I was with my girlfriend.

So, I tried to siam lor.

I was trying very hard to find a comfortable position so that I wouldn’t be able to spot by Ice.

Ah Mun sensed it and asked, ‘What happened to you?’

‘My stomach was painful. I’ve to go to wash room.’

‘Go lah!’

Immediately, I left my table and made sure I didn’t have any eye contact with Ice.

The wash room was one storey above the lounge; I purposely detoured and walked a long way to prevent being spotted by Ice. When I was walking up the spiral staircase, I was thinking of ways to siam Ice. After a short walk, I ‘safely’ reached the wash room. When I’d done, I thought, ‘I better pay the bill and leave this place ASAP.’

Since I had decided to leave, after I left the wash room, I went straight to the cashier, paid the bills.

After I had done that, I called Ah Mun.

Me: Ah Mun, Sorry. I’ve in the hurry.

Me: Can we leave now?

Ah Mun: Now? Leave so early meh?’

Me: Yeah, I’ll wait for you at the cashier. Okay?

Ah Mun: Oh…Okay lor.

Few minutes later, Ah Mun appeared before me. I made sure no one saw us and we walked straight to the car park. After I have collected my car, we drove back to Singapore. During her stay in Singapore, we had a lot of wonder times and heartbreaking moment.

To be continued…

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 09:49 AM
My GF (Part 8)

Two weeks later, my kaki cheohed me to chiong.

It was a spa in JB.

After dipping in the hot pool for about one hour, we went separately to the massage room, waiting patiently for our ‘lover’

Few minutes later, someone knocked the door.’

When the door opened, Ice appeared before me.

‘Baby, long times no see. I thought you were out of town.’

‘Not that long ma? I was MIA for one month.’

‘I missed you ma!’

‘Ya lor, I missed you too!’

‘So, today, I come to look for you.’

‘Promise me. Come more often. Okay?’

‘Okay.’

Then we hugged each other for a while.

Then, as per SOP, we went straight to the shower and we bathed for each other. As we bathed, we continued our conversation.

‘Where have you been recently?’

‘I went to Genting.’

‘Did you make some fast bucks?

‘A bit lah.'

‘Better that nothing right?’

‘Yat, how about you?’

‘I dun have time.’

After shower and dried our body, I lay on my stomach as she massaged my back and we continued our conversation.

Ice said, ‘Two weeks ago, due to menses, I rested for a few days. I went Palm Lounge & Bistro with my friend.’

‘That night, my luck was damn good. I made some quick bucks from football betting.’

‘Great!’

‘It was really damn crowded. But, I bumped into a friend.’

I was thinking, ‘I thought, ‘Can’t be ma…she saw me?’

She said, ‘She’s from KL. We chatted for a while.’

Then, she said, ‘She is a WL, like me.’

‘Last month, I introduced her to the manager.’

‘Oh, her service is good and she’s quite pretty.’

‘How you know her service is good?’

I tarma with her before.’

‘You can try her when you come again. Her working name is Veronica. Her number is XXX.’

‘But, she works part-time and never work during weekend.’

‘Oh no, I can’t come on weekday.’

‘Boh pian lor, her service is damn good!’

‘Nevermind, I’ve you.'

‘Sweet talk only,’

After the massage, first she cat-bathed my whole body, then BBBJ and having fun with my didi. Finally, she capped with her sexy mouth and I bonked her. I lasted for 15 minutes before I reached climax.

When we were in the bathroom when she bathed me,

She said, ‘You can try her when you come again.’

‘Who?’

‘My friend---Ah Mun.’

When she had completed her sentence, I suspected something was wrong.

I asked, ‘Her…her name is?’

‘Sorry, I said wrongly. Her working name is Veronica.’

‘Just now you…you said what…what’s her name?’

‘An Mun.’

‘She…she came with… to the lounge?’

She said, ‘She came with her friend…I think should be her BF’

I almost peng san when I heard that.

‘What happened to you? You face is pale.’

I knew that she sensed that something was wrong.

I tried to hide my feeling. So, I said, ‘I’m tired and I’m not feeling well.’

‘OMG! My GF is a WL.’

To be continued…

virile
12-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Thanks for your effort in posting your interesting experience for our reading pleasure.

JPJ98
12-01-2010, 10:00 AM
For the last few years, I sponsored her tour to Hokkaido and many other short trips, I bought her a Channel bags, a LV bag, a Gucci purse, a Sony notebook and helped her pay for her father medical bills and her siblings school fees.

But, she is a WL.

I couldn’t sleep that night.

Since I couldn’t sleep well, I woke up at noon the next morning. After washed out and lunch, I decided to go 观音庙 to pray for good luck.

The temple was quite crowded on that day. After I had prayed at the entrance, I went in to the temple to pray at the praying table and 添香油.

When I was about to leave, I saw many people 求签 (draw divination sticks).

‘I think I better draw a divination stick as well.’

So, I went to the divination sticks counter, got a cylinder of sticks and went to the praying area, took out my pair of shoes and followed others and started praying. About five minutes later, when I had done, I went back to the counter, an uncle gave me a piece of red paper. I paid one of the uncles at the temple helped me to explain and translate the divination stick.

According to the uncle, it was 下签 (bad stick) and I had to 做善事 (do good deed).

After I left the temple, somewhere near the exit of the temple, I saw a man with no limb. His face looked down and was sitting on the floor. In front of him was a small sign board written in English and Chinese, asking for donation. Next to the sign board, was a container, with half full of notes and coins. There were a few $50 notes in the container.

When I passed by, I took out my wallet and took a $50 notes and dropped it into the container. There were a few people did the same.

I felt much better after I did my good deed: donated my $50 to him. On the way to the car park, I talked to myself again, ‘JPJ, don’t give up the entire forest for one tree.’

(不要为一棵树而放弃整个森林)

So, I drove all the way to China Town, to the same tour agency I visited a few days ago, booked a tour package tour to Guangdong, Macau and Hong Kong. Since it was off-peak season, I managed to get a confirmed tour which was cheap and good. After I had done, I went to the one of the money changers to change some RMB, MOP and HK$. When everything was done, it was almost dinner time. I went to a nearby coffee shop for dinner.

To be continued…

Benefit
12-01-2010, 10:01 AM
A point for your tremendous effort.

Cheonging101
12-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Fwah! Bro, why you kena con left right center? Macam everyone wants a piece of you! :eek:

BTW, you got $100 can loan me or not? :p

eeemen
12-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Bro eeemen,
Thank you for your encouragement.

What I have told you is my real encounter. Unfortunately, most people who read SBF prefer fantasy story but not real one. Someone PM me and commented that the above-mentioned is a lousy story. Well, I admit, it is not an interesting story. But, it is my real encounter, a sad and painful one.

Indeed.

To be continued…

Bro, we are all enjoying your real & interesting experiences, thanks for sharing and plz carry on. Cheers ..................

JPJ98
13-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Thanks for your effort in posting your interesting experience for our reading pleasure.

Bro,
Thx 4 ur support.

A point for your tremendous effort.

Bro,
Thx 4 ur upz.

Fwah! Bro, why you kena con left right center? Macam everyone wants a piece of you! :eek:

BTW, you got $100 can loan me or not? :p

That time, I very goondu lor. So, tio pian easily.
Bro, you still wanna con me? :(

JPJ98
13-01-2010, 09:20 AM
After I had done and about to leave the coffee shop, I saw a familiar face sitting a few tables from me. There was at least six bottles of tiger beer on the table. The face belonged to the man I saw near the entrance of Guan Yin Temple. He looked different from a few hours ago as he had put on his artificial limbs. In actual fact, he had two arms but with no legs. I supposed when I saw him in the afternoon, I didn’t realize he used his big T-shirt camouflaged his two arms.

The man was teasing a PRC beer promoter.

‘来嘛! 陪我喝一杯嘛!’

Then, he pinched the butts of PRC beer promoter.

‘你好坏!’ The PRC beer promoter teased him back.

‘陪我嘛!’

‘我还要招呼其他顾客啊!’

KNN…I was damn angry. I walked to him, stopped in front of his table. He stared at me, a bit shock. I didn’t think he could remember who I was.
I bang the table damn hard…and damn loud and one of the bottles topped and fell on the floor. The beer occupied almost the whole floor underneath the table. Everyone at the coffee shop was shock and stared at me and that man.

I yelled, ‘KNN, people donated money to you. You used their hard earned money bought beer and sian chio bu.’

I supposed everyone at the coffee shop heard what I yelled. He looked at me for a brief second but didn’t scold me back. Later, his head was down and then he took his stuff and quietly walked away but didn’t take away the unfinished beer left on the table. I watched him walked until he was out of sight. Then, I left the coffee shop.

‘Am I doing a good deed?’

The next day, I went back to office, applied for urgent leave. In the afternoon, Kelvin called me, told me about their exotic experience in Thailand.

Kelvin: Two days day, when we chiong, I’ll tell you more.

Me: Okay lor

To be continued…

Cheonging101
13-01-2010, 09:36 AM
That time, I very goondu lor. So, tio pian easily.
Bro, you still wanna con me? :(

Bro, if you still can kena con, that means you need to pay more "school fees" lor. :D

But you also damn sad. Kena con by women then later kena con by a man.:p

JPJ98
14-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Two days later, we were in our meeting place, the spa where Christine was working. Only three of us were there that evening. Kelvin, Ah Seng and I dipped in the pool for about one hour. After shower, we went to the canteen for makan; a captain came to us, arranged the gals for us. He recommended a new gal #80 to me where Kelvin and Ah Seng went for their regular. Later, we went separately to the massage room, waiting patiently for our ‘lover’.

Few minutes later, someone knocked the door.’

When the door opened, a gal came in and told me that her name is Gucci.

‘Oh, you’re Gucci!’

‘Have we met before?’ she asked.

I said, ‘No…But, I heard…’

‘You heard what? Can you…’

I decided not to tell her. So, I zipped my lips.

Since, I kept quiet; she invited me to the shower area and bathed me.

In the shower area,

Me: I heard you’re a new gal. How long have you been here?

She: Slightly less than three months.

She: Boss, but…just now…you said something about me.

Me: Okay. Tell you lah. I kind…kind of heard about your name…before.

She: She…she told you…something about…me right?

Me: Are you talking about…

She: Chris…tine…am I right?

Me: Yes, but how you know one.

She: She used to be my best friend. But…now…no more liao. Because very sad…Something happened between us. Aiya…

Me: Can you tell me what happened?

Then, she remained silence.

Me: What happened?’

Gucci didn’t say a single word and continued with her work. Later, after she had bathed me, I dried my body and went out of the shower area. I lay my stomach on the bed. She continued shower and when she had done, she came out of the shower area and massage my back.

She: 唉…Actually, I dowan to say. Since you asked, I tell you lor.

To be continued…

walle
15-01-2010, 01:01 AM
bro, so wat ur gf is a WL? as long both of u REALLY luv each other. She also bo pian to work this line, who want if have a chance to work other line and earn big bucks to take care of family. She also dowan u to spent more on her problem. Sponsored her and buy her gifts is a way u showered ur love to her not she CON u! Beside she not work FL for branded goods, that proved she a good woman. old saying:" got ppl chua kua cho boh, boh ppl chua boh cho kua" so treasure her. Earn more moneys and get her out of the line. Cheers/:cool:

JPJ98
15-01-2010, 09:48 AM
She: I'm from KL. I started work about three months ago. That time, I was very innocent. I met a girl…from KL as well. Her name is Christine. At first, we got along very well and always go out together during our off days. She borrowed money from me but never pay me back. At first, I tried to tolerate with her. But later, I couldn’t tolerate her anymore. So one evening, I asked her to pay me back my money at the cashier. She yelled, ‘You never give me face!’

We had a big quarrel and after that, we never talked to each other anymore.

She: But, she spread rumors, told the captains and customers that I owned her money. She told them I took drugs.

Me: Why don’t you face-to-face talk to each other.

She: No point lah. 她很会做人. She tipped all the captains, asked them recommend customers to her.

She: No one believed me.

Then, she paused.

I mumbled, ‘She reversed the whole damn story.’

Me: Seriously, did you really take drugs?

She: Yes, I did. But, now no more liao.

(Oh, this part is correct.)

Me: Did you sell drugs in the resting room?

She: Where got such thing. She is a liar!

(Oh, this part is different.)

She: I regret that I told her about my past, my secret. 我信错了人.

Me: 你有什么打算?

She: Nothing. I had forgotten about the past and I just wanna concentrate with my work, hopefully can make more money. Repay my debt. That’s it.

Me: BTW, is she married? Does she has a son?

She: She bluffed you lah. She is still single and has a BF. I knew him. He is very 帅.

Me: Oh…

She: Her BF fetches her every night after work. If you don’t believe me, you stay back late tonight and wait at the hotel lobby. You’ll be able to spot her BF.

I realized that after she told me her story, she couldn’t concentrate on her ‘service’ and her massage got no strength. So,

Me: Gucci, let’s don’t talk about her anymore.

She stared at me with her red eyes and said, ‘Sorry boss. I shouldn’t have told…’

Me: Leave everything behind. Okay?

She: Okay lor

Then, she climbed on top of me and kissed me. I kissed her lips...we frenched...I roamed my hand…down to her breast and caressed her…Then, she went south…then went down…to my didi. After that, she swallowed my erect didi. She moved it down and up…and up and down…squeezed my balls…tickled my balls. She lift up her head, looked at me with her sexy eyes. I almost melted. WOW!!! I was in seventh heaven. I almost unloaded but I managed to hold on to it.

Gucci’s special service was not as good as Christine but her pussy was damn wet and tight. It was a heartbreaking session as I exploded within her about fifteen minutes of solid fuck. After shower, we departed with a warm hug. ;)

To be continued…

walle
15-01-2010, 12:25 PM
oh btw, the old man in guanyin temple, i kanna once too, but since i saw him in kopitiam ask for beer even worst, wan to buy ppl beers or branja ppl, from there i never give him again, no nid to angry with this type of ppl....:rolleyes:

Cheonging101
15-01-2010, 02:13 PM
oh btw, the old man in guanyin temple, i kanna once too, but since i saw him in kopitiam ask for beer even worst, wan to buy ppl beers or branja ppl, from there i never give him again, no nid to angry with this type of ppl....:rolleyes:

Sigh... work as a beggar, act like a boss... quite sad, actually...:p

Anyway, bro JPJ98, you fuck both sides and actually even bother to hear their stories arh! :eek:

JPJ98
15-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Sigh... work as a beggar, act like a boss... quite sad, actually...:p

Anyway, bro JPJ98, you fuck both sides and actually even bother to hear their stories arh! :eek:

Bro, never listened to them, where got stories to tell you guys.

牺牲小我完成大我, 牺牲小头完成大头.

After that, I went to the canteen and joined my kaki, Kelvin and Ah Seng. I told them about my experience with Christine.

Kelvin asked, ‘Did she inform you that you have exceeded the time?’

‘NO LAH!’ I said.

Kelvin asked, ‘Sure?’

‘I’m very sure.’ I said.

Kelvin said, ‘You should have told the captain.’

I said, ‘You know. That day, I was depressed and…She looks like my…’

Ah Seng interrupted and said, ‘Anyway, Let me talk to the manager, Wesley.’

Three of us went to see Wesley.

Ah Seng said, ‘Wah lah eh! You damn buay swee!’

Wesley replied, ‘Why I buay swee?’

‘KNN. Don’t buat bodoh in front me!’

Ah Seng said, ‘JPJ, tell him what happened!’

Then, I told Wesley how Christine cheated me.

After listened to my story, Ah Seng shouted to Wesley, ‘KNN, how can you treat me brother like that!’

Wesley said, ‘Bro, sorry lah.’

Ah Send said, ‘Sorry no cure!’

Wesley said, ‘Let me check with the captain. Okay?’

Ah Seng was damn angry, he said, ‘Ai tio hoot? You thought my friend was lying.’

He said, ‘No lah, I’ve to check first what!’

Ah Seng took out his handphone and said, ‘Shit! I’ll take the photo of your spa, post it in SBF. Post my brother’s story big big and put in Christine’s actual name big big.’

‘Hahaha! See whether anyone still wanna patron that fucking bitch!’ he added.

Wesley tried to stop Ah Seng and shouted, ‘Please don’t do that! We can talk.’

Ah Seng showed his fist and shouted, ‘CCB!!! Talk what!’

Wesley, ‘Okay okay. Many people here liao. Bro, can we talk in my office?’

‘Nothing to talk liao. I’ll post the story!’ Ah Seng yelled.

Kelvin found that Ah Seng was out of control, he said, ‘Ah Seng. Let’s talk in his office.’

Ah Seng calmed down a bit and said, ‘Okay, I’ll give you face.’

Kelvin said, ‘Let’s talk in your office.’

‘Okay.’ Wesley said.

To be continued…

JPJ98
17-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Then, Wesley led us to his office, after we had settled down. He said, ‘Okay, it’s our fault, I’ll refund you one session.’

Ah Seng yelled, ‘What!’

Wesley said, ‘I oreddy closed the account. I’ve to come out my money to cover the hole.’

Ah Seng replied, ‘My foot!’

Wesley said, ‘Then what you want?’

Ah Seng said, ‘Today…All on you.’

He raised his voice and said, ‘You guys are asking too much. You think I scared of you meh.’

‘If you dare to post it in SBF, I’ll zap you. I ask my captains to zap you. I’ll ask Christine and his boyfriend to zap you. And I ask all my WLs and their friends to zap you as well. I’ll zap you till negative territory!’ He said.

Ah Seng yelled at him, ‘Zap lah! You think I scared of you meh. I’ll zap you first! I’ll zap you now!’

Wesley replied, ‘Don't be so ya ya, I warn you.’

Kelvin found that Ah Seng and Wesley were out of control, he said, ‘Stop that!’

He separated the two and said, ‘Bro, let’s sit down and talk.’

Then, he pulled us together and whispered, ‘Bro, not his fault lah…We’re in their country…Mai sng-sng with him…Skali he get angry and he call…I think…we better…’

I said, ‘得饶人处且饶人. 我看算了吧!’

Ah Seng said, ‘JPJ, your problem. You decide lah.’

I said, ‘Okay, I’ll talk to him.’

I walked to Wesley and said, ‘Wesley, this time I panchan you lah. I want two sessions. FREE!’

‘Mana eh sai?’ he replied.

I said, ‘Eh sai lah.’

He said, ‘My lui. Not company one leh!’

‘Aiyah, to you, sup sup soi, lah.’ I added and smiled.

Wesley thought for a while and said, ‘Okay. This time, I give you face. Next time no more.’

I confirmed, ‘Where got next time liao. Deal,’

'Thank you.'

Kelvin said, ‘Great! Ho say liao.’

‘Thank you bro.’ I said.

Then, we shook our hands and left his office.

To be continued…

JPJ98
17-01-2010, 09:17 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR UPZ AND SUPPORT :)

After we left his office, we went to the TV room watched movie. Half way through the movie, Kelvin whispered into my ear, ‘JPJ, later…you tell the captain…you wanna…and…see what will….’

I asked, ‘Like that can meh?’

Kelvin smiled and said, ‘Just ask one of the captains. Sure can one.’

‘Okay.’ I said.

Later, I saw a captain came in, I raised my hand, and he came to me.

I said, ‘I wanna tarma #182 with #80. Can you arrange for me?’

He asked, ‘Boss, what time you wan?’

I replied, ’45 minutes later.’

He said, ‘I’ll check for you. Boss, what’s you number?’

I told him my number.

After he left, we laughed.

Ten minutes later, the captain came back and said, ‘Sorry boss, can’t tarma.’

I asked, ‘Why?’

‘They said can’t.’

I asked him back, ‘Then, how?’

‘Sorry boss, how about other gals?’

I said, ‘Can you try again. Both of them are damn jude.’

‘Boss, I tried very hard liao.’

‘Wah lau eh. They are damn hiao. Especially, #182, her Puki can bite my didi. Damn shiok man!’

‘And #80, her look was so horny when she BBBJ me. When I talk to you and thinking of them, I oreddy buay tahan liao. I added.

He replied, ‘Boss, really very sorry.’

I shouted, ‘Piang eh, like that also cannot arrange. I’ll complain to Wesley!’

‘Sorry lah. I can’t force them to agree.’

Kelvin whispered to my ear, ‘Enough liao.’

I nodded.

Then, I said, ‘Then…forget it lor.’

‘You dowan other gals?’ he asked.

I said, ‘No mood liao.’ I said.

‘Sorry boss.’ he said.

I said, ‘Not your fault lah. Thank you!’

‘Sorry boss.’ he said.

He left but before he reached the door, we chio kao peng.

Kelvin said, ‘hehehehe…I wonder what will happen if you tarma…with them.’ :D

Ah Seng said, ‘if I were you, I sure siam one. Skali they fight and kena my didi.’

I said, ‘Ya lor. BTW, Bro, thank you thank you. 我的气已经消了.’

To be continued…

eeemen
20-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Bro TS, anymore to come?? Plz continue .....thanks!

JPJ98
21-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Read this before we move on…

When Ah Boy was about seven years old; he liked to bet with others, especially with adults. His father was very worried. He afraid that when Ah Boy grow up, he would become a addicted gambler if he failed to change the bad habit…So, he called Ms Tan, Ah Boy’s form teacher and counsellor about it. Ms Tan, a SYT told his father that she would talk to Ah Boy.

The next day after school, in the classroom, Ms Tan tried to counsel Ah Boy. Ah boy was very quiet and didn’t say a single word during the entire session. After she had done with her counsel,

Ah Boy: Okay, I’ll bet with you. If I lost my bet, I’ll not gamble in future.

Ms Tan: Okay.

Ah Boy: Ms Tan, I bet with you $100, you dare not to show me your naked body.

Ms Tan thought, ‘I’ll teach you a lesson.’

She made sure no one was in the classroom and no one was watching she quickly stripped in front of Ah Boy.

After Ah Boy saw her naked body, he paid her $100.

Ms Tan: Keep your promise.

Ah Boy left the room quietly.

In the evening, Ms Tan called his father.

Ms Tan: I’ve made your son correct his bad habit of betting.

His father: Not really…Last night, my son bet with me $500 that you will strip in front of him. Today afternoon, I hided at the back of the classroom, behind the cabinet and witnessed what you did to him…I lost the bet.

Ms Tan: …

His father: Ms Tan…You’ve nice body…and nice…Can I bet with you…

To be continued…