PDA

View Full Version : How do I know if a girl is legal?

tokyo05
02-01-2010, 10:29 PM
As title.
How do I know if a girl is legal?

fastshoot
03-01-2010, 02:19 AM
As long as the gals are in the house, they are legal. You can request the boss to show you her monthly medical report.

Mike1972
03-01-2010, 03:13 AM
Ask her if she's legal?

Sawadee
03-01-2010, 04:19 AM
The boss will ask u go fly kite lah cb . . .:D:D:D:D

As long as the gals are in the house, they are legal. You can request the boss to show you her monthly medical report.

sammyboyfor
03-01-2010, 08:02 AM
As title.

All the girls who operate in legal whorehouses have permits to sell their pussies.

Legal houses look like this with large numbers that are lighted at night.

The Singapore sex scene - Geylang (http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/comsex.html)

joew2005
03-01-2010, 08:40 AM
As title.

hi ts,r u abv the legal age 2 go visit a legal WL?

peanut123
03-01-2010, 01:18 PM
As title.

She is legal if she meets ALL the following criteria :

1. She operates IN a house, not on the street or hotel.

2. The OKT does not approach you on the street or hang around on the sidewalk and offer to bring you to view his girls in some shady place. The only exception is if the OKT is standing right outside his legal house and you are walking by.

3. The house is usually brightly lit, with the house number in a bright, conspicuous location.

4. The house is located along a even number lorong, up to Lor 30++ ( ie, Lor 6,8,10,etc ), or one of the adjoining roads (Talma Rd, Westerhout Rd, etc). Legal joints do NOT operate out of hotels or odd number lorongs.

5. The minimum price is $50. The normal price categories are $50, $80, $100, $150. If someone offers you prices lower than $50, or some odd figures like $60, then its probably illegal.

6. The girls are usually Thai ($50), PRC ($80,100,150), or Malaysian Chinese ($80,100,150, but these are being displaced by the younger and sexier PRCs). Malays and Indians can be legal but are rare. All other races, including Vietnamese, Ang Mo, Burmese, Philipinas, etc, are illegal.

7. Lastly, even if they are legal, they are not 100% safe from STDs. Remember to use condoms.

Tip : if you are new, I think fishtanks are a good way to start because it is non-intimidating. You look at the girls behind a glass panel, and just pick the girl you fancy. If you don't like any of the girls, just walk out and try another house.

Thai girls (Cat 50) and PRC Cat100 girls operate fishtank style. Thai girls are 50$ for 25 mins, are the cheapest and best bang for buck, and can usually speak simple English. If you are young and come fairly quickly, then these are a good, economical choice. PRC Cat100 are $100 for 45-60mins, so might be better if you like fairer girls or take a longer time to get your rocks off.

Have fun.

H0T3L81
03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
can ask to see report meh?

tokyo05
04-01-2010, 09:04 PM
She is legal if she meets ALL the following criteria :

1. She operates IN a house, not on the street or hotel.

2. The OKT does not approach you on the street or hang around on the sidewalk and offer to bring you to view his girls in some shady place. The only exception is if the OKT is standing right outside his legal house and you are walking by.

3. The house is usually brightly lit, with the house number in a bright, conspicuous location.

4. The house is located along a even number lorong, up to Lor 30++ ( ie, Lor 6,8,10,etc ), or one of the adjoining roads (Talma Rd, Westerhout Rd, etc). Legal joints do NOT operate out of hotels or odd number lorongs.

5. The minimum price is $50. The normal price categories are $50, $80, $100, $150. If someone offers you prices lower than $50, or some odd figures like $60, then its probably illegal.

6. The girls are usually Thai ($50), PRC ($80,100,150), or Malaysian Chinese ($80,100,150, but these are being displaced by the younger and sexier PRCs). Malays and Indians can be legal but are rare. All other races, including Vietnamese, Ang Mo, Burmese, Philipinas, etc, are illegal.

7. Lastly, even if they are legal, they are not 100% safe from STDs. Remember to use condoms.

Tip : if you are new, I think fishtanks are a good way to start because it is non-intimidating. You look at the girls behind a glass panel, and just pick the girl you fancy. If you don't like any of the girls, just walk out and try another house.

Thai girls (Cat 50) and PRC Cat100 girls operate fishtank style. Thai girls are 50$ for 25 mins, are the cheapest and best bang for buck, and can usually speak simple English. If you are young and come fairly quickly, then these are a good, economical choice. PRC Cat100 are $100 for 45-60mins, so might be better if you like fairer girls or take a longer time to get your rocks off.

Have fun.

Thanks. It is very detail! However, is it possible these legal house allow any illegal girl to work in their house? Just a thought.

EssO
06-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Thanks. It is very detail! However, is it possible these legal house allow any illegal girl to work in their house? Just a thought.dun think so, they will be hauled up n mauled by the tomboy!

Link
07-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Thanks. It is very detail! However, is it possible these legal house allow any illegal girl to work in their house? Just a thought.

That's very unlikely.... they wouldn't want to sacrifice the forest for a tree.

peanut123
07-01-2010, 12:34 PM

No. Why would they risk losing their license to manage 10 legal girls just for 1 or 2 illegal girls ?

jacky43
07-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Dear bros, the past 5yrs my experience @legal red light districts r, well organized & control by the operators. Important is customers r safe, we don't get rob there. $ have to pay, so no $ wait until got $ than enjoy.

A coffeeshop uncle advice me this, go only when financial & sexual needed. After job complete go home, no point got seen by ppls. A thing this 10yrs or so notice prc FLs have no shame, they spoke in loud voices everywhere include hdb estates on hp. Normally, on buses they talked about their time schedules, house rental problems. Including the locations of ktvs, some even ask passengers bus capitals where to alight.

Well, we r aware this gen belongs to them, but still that kind of jobs do b low keys. Could b they knew their demands & worth, if got caught us bros no more sex? We have 1of the strongest $ in the world, other gals will provide sex service.

tokyo05
07-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Thanks bros... make perfect sense.

However, just walked in the legal house and assumed the girls are legal. It does not sounds right.... I know, the medical report is a private information, but do the legal girls process any cards/licenses.

Frankiestine
08-01-2010, 11:51 AM
For heaven sake want to fuck just fuck why ask so many question. Scare then don't do it.

isunday
08-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks bros... make perfect sense.

However, just walked in the legal house and assumed the girls are legal. It does not sounds right.... I know, the medical report is a private information, but do the legal girls process any cards/licenses.

yoh bro if you see any girl looking like that (http://thingstodosingapore.com/see-things/how-to-classify-transvestites-in-changi-village) standing in the streets and then must be illegal already leh. haha.. You wont even know if she girl or not. :P

Sammmysiao
08-01-2010, 02:04 PM

Walao cant stand u.....KNN...ask so much...need to count the pussy hair bo?........fuck, paid clean up and go !!!!!!!

Super White
08-01-2010, 02:44 PM
For heaven sake want to fuck just fuck why ask so many question. Scare then don't do it.

i bet thats what the dozen or so men charged with underage sex were thinking. :p

HCKing
08-01-2010, 02:56 PM

thats the problem with our henpecked younger generation guys - everything needs to be spoon feed and ask for permission 1st.:rolleyes:

newyorker88
08-01-2010, 02:57 PM

Little kids, need old uncles to teach them lah. Sex education loh.
:D

Frankiestine
08-01-2010, 03:19 PM
i bet thats what the dozen or so men charged with underage sex were thinking. :p

Now that is a no brainer, everyone knows it is illegal...so ts want to fuck dun fuck underage and fyi there is no such thing as illegal or legal...it is only considered illegal if she solicit you for sexual service either then that it is a matter of whether she is a regulated sex worker...ie holding yellow card and subjected to health checks....other then that prostitution is not illegal..understando???

now be a good boy and run back to your school books...

hovono
14-01-2010, 04:51 AM
lol..

xiao hai zhi bu dong shi

uncle, slowly teach

Exposer101
14-01-2010, 12:53 PM
lol..

xiao hai zhi bu dong shi

uncle, slowly teachmayb he waiting to go poly?