PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone

jag71
02-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi All,

I am trying to locate the owner of Nissan Latio SGQ 8979 H. I was hopping that somone can give me the name and contact of the owner of this car. The owner of this car broke up my family. He had an affair with my wife. I would like to inform the owner's wife of what the husband is doing behind her back. I do not want the wife to be cheated by her husband as I was. Please advice me what I should do.

sammyboyfor
03-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Hi All,

I am trying to locate the owner of Nissan Latio SGQ 8979 H. I was hopping that somone can give me the name and contact of the owner of this car. The owner of this car broke up my family. He had an affair with my wife. I would like to inform the owner's wife of what the husband is doing behind her back. I do not want the wife to be cheated by her husband as I was. Please advice me what I should do.

Should be "Please ADVISE me what I should do.".

"Advice" is a noun.

The person responsible for breaking up your family is your WIFE! If she had spurned the advances of other men and remained faithful to you , none of this shit would have happened. :rolleyes:

However, it is possible that she found out about your shenanigans in Thailand and this is her way of getting her revenge. If that's the case, you're responsible for your own predicament.

S.B.Y
03-01-2010, 02:06 AM
Bro Jag71

Cool down bro . Yes i know its a painful experience you're going thru now.

Do pace youself. Don't be harsh in your next move.

Royster79
03-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Hi bro, it takes 2 hands to clap.. The affair will not work out if there is only 1 willing party. I would advise u to confront ur wife for more details. Anyway, you are not the first 1, and will not be the last one. Do a search in this forum and you should be able to find more ppl like u. Maybe can ask them for advice. All the best to u:)

elainehoal
03-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Hi All,

1) i can guarantee you for sure that you won't get the name nor the contact of this car owner.. unless its a fake 1..

2) this is a forum, not a spy agency

3) it takes 2 hands to clap. ur wife cheated and the reason being?

as much as i would like to sympathise with u, as i do understand the agony of having a partner who cheated behind ur back.. however, it takes 2 hands to clap as i said.. so look upon your own doings before you judge others. everything that you do has a "cause" n "effect" coming upon it..

my final advice is, seek the person on ur own accord.. its gonna be a painful and never ending road of revenge and vengeance for you.. however do learn from this painful lesson... i hope your life turns for the better soon.

turbo_slk200
03-01-2010, 03:19 AM
Should be "Please ADVISE me what I should do.".

"Advice" is a noun.

Fully agree on everyone's view that it takes 2 hands to clap.

Burning down the Nissan Latio or tracking the guy is not the root of the problem. The Nissan Latio can be a Nissan GTR and the guy handsome or ugly, rich or poor, good or bad do not really matter and is not the issue here. In fact, you should not even acknowledge his existence.

Seek your wife to settle the internal affairs would be the best way out. Listen to her issues, validate her feelings and find out whats the problem...

I hope the best for you too....

Mike1972
03-01-2010, 03:26 AM
Hi bro, it takes 2 hands to clap.. The affair will not work out if there is only 1 willing party. I would advise u to confront ur wife for more details. Anyway, you are not the first 1, and will not be the last one. Do a search in this forum and you should be able to find more ppl like u. Maybe can ask them for advice. All the best to u:)

Absolutely agree with this ;)

The fault is not with the third party, but with the one who chooses to be unfaithful.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Registering an account here & posting such thread shows your immatureness. It seems to me more like a SABO case that that of your WIFE cheating on you.

If you know his car / plate no. why didnt you approached him in the 1st place ? Are you are too far away to see he did make out with you wife in that car ?

Or did he just hit/run over your dog/cat...in that case you should report to the police rather than post here because they are able to trace for you :rolleyes:

Idiot - No wonder your wife leaves you..if its true anyway...

simple2kee
03-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi All,

I am trying to locate the owner of Nissan Latio SGQ 8979 H. I was hopping that somone can give me the name and contact of the owner of this car.

TS, u hv got what u needed to trace. cant u DIY? agreed with bro GeMiNiZzzzZzz tht it is most likely a SABO case.

Johnston
03-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Not really conversant with tracing through car plate itslelf, but it should be apparent that not any tom dick or harry can call up ROV and say "i want to know the details of who is register to car plate SJT XXX D"

Only the polis or people who have a need to know can get up these details with a single call.

mickylwk
03-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Not really conversant with tracing through car plate itslelf, but it should be apparent that not any tom dick or harry can call up ROV and say "i want to know the details of who is register to car plate SJT XXX D"

Only the polis or people who have a need to know can get up these details with a single call.

if i am not right to what i understand from previous experience you have to go to the ROV and pay them a certain amount to retrieve the info of the said car.
of course you have to show them your i/c and they take down the details.

owen10
03-01-2010, 01:24 PM
I will be surprised if you get a reply - a genuine tip off i mean.

unless the bro knows u here, else how to verify u r not a prankster/professional killer/mata/Ah Long/salesman .... bl bl bl ?????

if u wanna have an axe to grind with yr wife or her lover, then spend some $$$ on a detective lah!!!

Babooshka
03-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Think the car's owner mostly likely be a chio bu and you are trying your luck to obtain her contact.

It dun make sense cos you're trying to obtain the husband (supposed car owner) details to get to his wife???? Muhahahahaha...

fazer6s
03-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Maybe Boss should have a "Lost & Found Counter" thread:)

TS any rewards for your asking:cool:

englii56
03-01-2010, 03:45 PM
just go car dealer is so easy

hansa81
03-01-2010, 06:09 PM
well... u should ask ur wife in the 1st place wat went wrong? did u neglect her all these while? is she feeling not appreciated? things happen for a reason. if things can be resolved, talk to her n start afresh, never mention abt the past again, its something only both of u know n never get friends n family know n get involved

hermit1313
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Private Investigator wouild be so much faster than asking us... not like i remember all my frns and family car plate numbers.... :p

walle
03-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Hi All,

bros, try to know her wife and fark her wife back....most important, let him noe....but if his wife is fucking ugly den no choice treat as kana fark by ghost lor....:D

Cheonging101
04-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Bro TS, why not spend your money and energy on Nik (the hot dancer) in Bacarra at Bangkok instead? I thought you like her more than your wife? :rolleyes:

You can fuck around, why your wife cannot? :p

arizona
04-01-2010, 04:21 PM
This is a strange Thread

saboing other ppl by phishing with car number plate is getting nowhere mate. Since u know who is the owner and you recognize his car, why not juz approach him or if you are sure about the affair by all means confront your wife first too.

Every relationship be it true-love or lust-related needs 2 hands to clap. I hv seen many such relationship going on, not juz in our island but every corner of the globe.

Get straighten up instead and do what you think to salvage your marriage or end it.

Johnston
04-01-2010, 05:48 PM
you have to go to the ROV and pay them a certain amount to retrieve the info of the said car.
of course you have to show them your i/c and they take down the details.
wah, really not? tot singapore want to get any informations is hard like fuck :eek:

By info of said car, does it mean the name, address of who the car register to?

If you really get the name,addy and number of car registered person it opens up a whole new can of worms for cold calling chicks :D

HayHot
04-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Hi All,

I just came back from Bangkok. The place Baccara is happening. The girls there asre better than PaPong. I met a girl by the name of Nik. She was a very nice girl. She was cup A size. She does not force you to buy drinks for her. She allows you to raba her and I put my hands in her panties and raba her there. She did not stop. She even sat on my Didi and she did horse ridding.

You should go there if you want to pick good chicks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports/28063-dedicated-bkks-go-go-recommendations-55.html#post2687066

Hmm.. maybe you want to give us your contact, or perhapes your wife's contact so that we can inform her of your raba raba in Bangkok so that she'll not be cheated by you ?

Or perhapes she already know that's why hence the affair ?

Takes 2 hand to clap, you having prob with your own wife, no point dragging others in. Settle with your wife like a man. Don't blame others for your family affair.

Is it still ongoing ? or just a ons ? get all the facts here, and bros here will then be able to better advise you.

Max77
04-01-2010, 09:05 PM
not a experienced man i reckon. U should start wif something like...

"any brother who wish to see his bank acc got extra 10k by the next day plse provide me wif info of this bastard bla bla bla who bla bla bla..."

Shouldn't be too difficult right? Anyway now i think ur priority should be diversing ur assets. Revenge should come later.

see see only
04-01-2010, 09:15 PM
This is a strange Thread

saboing other ppl by phishing with car number plate is getting nowhere mate.

Wow cannot imagine someone post my car plate here - innocent oso die cock stand.... :eek: OC sure pull my ear long long :D

I call that: 跳进黄河说不清 :D

S.B.Y
04-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Guess TS was just a desperate man doing desperate things
Can't entirely blame him though.
And TS also didn't see it coming when bros decide to do a background check on him.
Well its sure damn is a funny world out there.

Xgenre
04-01-2010, 10:02 PM
You better pray that you don't get sabotaged yourself for posting the othe party's car number out.

1. he could have gone to the police to file a report that you posted his details in a forum. When your wife knows that you posted stuff in a forum, she might get so angry that any last chance of a reconciliation is over.

2. someone might really check on this guy and call him to tell him about this thread. then show him the links to your thailand adventures. and i'm sure he will share your thai adventures with your wife.

can't see anything good coming out from starting this thread.

Cuntworth
04-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Wow cannot imagine someone post my car plate here - innocent oso die cock stand.... :eek: OC sure pull my ear long long :D

I call that: 跳进黄河说不清 :D

Bro SSO .. u got drive meh?? tgt u cycle 1..KNS got car still dun want to drive me home after drinking!!! :mad:

newbieboy
04-01-2010, 10:50 PM
maybe jag is a lazy PI trying to earn easy money here :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
04-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Normally, I sympathize with most thread starters with such a heart break situation, but in this Tit for Tat thread, I think that’s More Than Meets the Eye (it could be other matters than an affair such as this car crossed your path on that day or took your parking lot or you could be a lazy PI as what bro newbieboy mentioned above :p ..we live in a funny island here)...Anyway, 1st, you must confront your own wife with the evidence so she has to admit it, then find out why she did it. People cheat for all different reasons but ultimately it's because they're not happy with something in the marriage, and trying to take the bull by the horns by telling the driver’s wife so that all concerned parties will know is not a way to resolve this issue.

Good luck to whatever agenda you may have with the driver. :)

wanderer23
04-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Normally, I sympathize with most thread starters with such a heart break situation, but in this Tit for Tat thread, I think that’s More Than Meets the Eye (it could be other matters than an affair such as this car crossed your path on that day or took your parking lot or you could be a lazy PI as what bro newbieboy mentioned above :p ..we live in a funny island here)...Anyway, 1st, you must confront your own wife with the evidence so she has to admit it, then find out why she did it. People cheat for all different reasons but ultimately it's because they're not happy with something in the marriage, and trying to take the bull by the horns by telling the driver’s wife so that all concerned parties will know is not a way to resolve this issue.

Good luck to whatever agenda you may have with the driver. :)

I agree. TS there is something in this world called a PRIVATE detective you know PRIVATE? What makes you think the owner of the vehicle is in this forum or that anyone here knows him...

Bangster
04-01-2010, 11:53 PM
actually I think the situation is not that serious lah...

TS is not married lah....he wants to find the driver of that Nissan Latio because he kena overtaken while on PIE the other day.

Aiyah told you to change your Datsun 150 pickup liao still don't want.

see see only
05-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Bro SSO .. u got drive meh?? tgt u cycle 1..KNS got car still dun want to drive me home after drinking!!!

U forget, tat nite i was with 大姨 :rolleyes: how to .... (in FB that love me so much, si bo?)

Good luck to whatever agenda you may have with the driver.

More Than Meets the Eye ///--\\\ bro I agree "Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4" ... 4 posts only and suddenly ... :) sound strange

You better pray that you don't get sabotaged yourself for posting the othe party's car number out.

can't see anything good coming out from starting this thread.

Hey bro that a good warning & reminder to all of us .... :)

airstreak
05-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Huum....go to onemotoring.com pay a small fee like 5$ for a insurance report, u will be able to get the owners particulars with the number plate.
Hope this help.....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-01-2010, 01:06 AM
U forget, tat nite i was with 大姨 :rolleyes: how to .... (in FB that love me so much, si bo?)

Bro OSS, long time you didn't update the story liao. Hopefully can read some juicy stuff when back :D:p

see see only
05-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Bro OSS, long time you didn't update the story liao. Hopefully can read some juicy stuff when back :D:p

Wow me very lazy to write lei ... :D but will try :rolleyes:

MILFguy
05-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi All,

The owner of this car broke up my family. He had an affair with my wife. I would like to inform the owner's wife of what the husband is doing behind her back. I do not want the wife to be cheated by her husband as I was. Please advice me what I should do.

Just move on with life. No point being bothered by a cheating pussy. There are many pussies out there for you.

Cuntworth
08-01-2010, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=see see only;4440680]Wow me very lazy to write lei ...
U lazy to write... :mad: :D
I want to sit yr car leh....:D