PDA

View Full Version : Fictional Story: A girl named Siti

juswansex
01-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Note: The following story that you are going to read is totally fictionalized. No part of it is true or related to anything or anyone in real life. Also, as I am still in moderation, I settek your kind patience in getting the post up. That said, thank you for your understanding and enjoy.

Chapter 1: The Beginning (When Ali met Siti …..)

The story sets us back in a neighborhood school setting. Ali, your typical Malay student who is in the Express stream and Siti, a wild child in the same class. This is how they first come into contact and thus begins the story.

(Inside the classroom during PA class)
Teacher: Can someone tell me whats the depreciation value of the property in 4 years time?

Everyone looks down not wanting to answer the question, not because they do not know, but because none were paying attention. At the back of the class, Siti was busy fiddling with her iPhone.

Teacher: Siti!! Since you look the busiest, can you please tell me whats the answer?

Siti slowly stood up as the whole class turned to look at her. Standing at around 1.5 meters tall, Siti was just a small sized girl. But what made her stand out and undisputed cause her to be labelled “the belle of the school” is her ridiculously huge chest. It was rumored to be around 36C, give and take. And for a 15 year old, that is sure attention grabbing. There were talks of her using push up bras or stuffing tissues to enhance her assets but it was clear to see that it was all natural. Siti, unlike most girls in the school, always wear bikini tops instead of bras underneath her uniform. And today was no different. Today's bikini top of choice was a red pair with black floral prints which was made so obviously clear by the light colored school shirt. Siti was the reputed wild child in the school was not without a reason.

Siti: Dunno lah!! (while still fiddling with her iPhone)

Teacher: Well, isnt that a surprise. (walks over to Siti before stopping very close to her). Now, (hold out his hand) hand me over the phone. You can get your phone back at the end of the day in my office.

Siti reluctantly handed over the phone as the teacher walks back to his desk. Siti muttered a few curse words under her breath as Ali, his classmate who was sitting next to him, looked on.

Ali: (in his mind) How the hell can someone so gorgeous be so wild like her? (shakes his head)

Just then the bell rang as it was time for break. The whole class slowly made their way out to the canteen. Siti was still infuriated that her iPhone was confiscated left the quickly, nudging anyone that was in the way. Ali, the last one to move out, was called back by the teacher.

Teacher: Ali, you sit next to Siti for almost all the lessons right?

Ali: Yes sir. Is that a problem?

Teacher: No … I was just wondering if you can advise her to pay more attention in class?

Ali: Me? (answering in disbelieve) What makes you think she will listen to me? Everyone knows how she is?

Teacher: I know that. But I believe in you. Give it a try.

Ali: (looking at his watch) Ahhh … okay okay. I'll give it a try.

Teacher: Excellent. I expect report of the progress from you. Good luck.

Ali quickly left the class as he was already late for a meeting with his classmates in the canteen. As he rushed out the door, suddenly he bumped into someone. Instant reflex caused him to grab that someone and cushion their fall. Both hit the ground hard. Ali felt a slight pain in his back as the someone who had bumped into him apparently landed on him. Ali opened his eyes and to his shocked it was Siti …

To be continued......

sammyboyfor
01-01-2010, 03:35 PM
When you've finished with a girl called Siti, please start on a new story about the one called Standi.

Johnston
01-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Lol anyone remember the old english text books? Basic Reader and whatever?

There is siti,bala, yakki and some otheres :D

Return
01-01-2010, 05:31 PM

Unfortunately I can't remember this gangbang story. Can enlighten?

Return
01-01-2010, 05:36 PM

Unfortunately I can remember this orgy story. Can enlighten?

Joris
01-01-2010, 07:03 PM
My fav one got to be muthu:)

fazer6s
02-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Nice title intro like a Malay version of Harry Met Sally

Bangster
02-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Siti and Ali went up the hill

Siti told Ali she's on the pill

Straightaway Ali's cock couldn't keep still

Up it stood pointing at Siti till

she spreaded her legs and said ' come have your fill '

Ali swiftly move in for the kill

Down they came after an hour from the hill

Siti's mom was fuming mad around the mill

"Where the hell have you been?" she started to grille

"Oh Ibu, I've just been fucked by Ali," these words Siti reluctantly spilled

Rolling her eyes, Siti's mom decided, "Great. I'm gonna send his dad the bill"

S.B.Y
02-01-2010, 01:55 AM
Bro Bangter

Realy funny

BT8888
02-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Siti and Ali went up the hill

Siti told Ali she's on the pill

Straightaway Ali's cock couldn't keep still

Up it stood pointing at Siti till

she spreaded her legs and said ' come have your fill '

Ali swiftly move in for the kill

Down they came after an hour from the hill

Siti's mom was fuming mad around the mill

"Where the hell have you been?" she started to grille

"Oh Ibu, I've just been fucked by Ali," these words Siti reluctantly spilled

Rolling her eyes, Siti's mom decided, "Great. I'm gonna send his dad the bill"

TS & Bro Bangster

May I continue from here? :D

When Ali’s dad saw the bill he couldn’t stand still.

He stopped his work and went straight to the mill.

As he approached the entrance he looked through the window grille.

He saw Siti’s mom was holding a sexy high heel,

and using it to hammer a nail.

She was naked and wearing another sexy high heel.

But, her big boobs were never kept still.

Ali’ dad was turned on but his cock already downed the hill.

As he still had one little blue pill,

he swallowed it and went in the mill.

Siti’s mom stopped hammering the nail.

Looked at his cock that pointing to the hill.

By then, Ali's dad was hot and his cock couldn't keep still.

He removed his sarong and up it stood pointing at Siti’ mom till.

She spreaded her legs and said, “Come have your fill!”

Ali’s dad swiftly moved in for the kill.

They climaxed together as Siti’ mom body was chilled.

Siti’s dad came back for his meal.

His wife told him that she had cooked him a huge snail.

As he entered the entrance of the mill,

he saw them hugging and kissing and their naked bodies never kept still.

Siti's dad was mad around the mill.

He yelled at his wife, “You told me come back to eat snail.”

“But, I caught you red handed fucking with a male!”

“I wonder whether you always steal!”

“I have no choice but send you guys to jail.”

They begged him but his mouth couldn’t keep still.

Later the police came and caught them and they left the mill.

Happily Siti and Ali went back to the hill

juswansex
02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Continuation from previous post …...

Ali quickly left the class as he was already late for a meeting with his classmates in the canteen. As he rushed out the door, suddenly he bumped into someone. Instant reflex caused him to grab that someone and cushion their fall. Both hit the ground hard. Ali felt a slight pain in his back as the someone who had bumped into him apparently landed on him. Ali opened his eyes and to his shocked it was Siti. Soon a small crowd had gathered as Siti was now laying face first on top of Ali. There was a long pause of silence between the two before they came back to their senses amongst the loud wolf whistling happening around them. Ali was stunned and shocked but nothing prepared him for what happened next.

Siti was red faced as she was seen in a 'compromising position” with someone whom before this she had barely taken notice of even though they sat beside each other for the past year. Just as Siti was preparing to push herself up, she felt a palm on her chest. She looked down …

Ali followed her eyes instinctively and to his horror, his right hand was grabbing Siti's left breast. Admittedly his palm managed to barely grab the whole breast due to the size of it but it felt tender yet full. Being a testosterone filled teenager, Ali immediately felt different. It was not clear then but just the touch of Siti's tender but full breast had given Ali a hard on. Ali quickly took his “offending” hand off Siti's chest as Siti got up and pushed him away. Ali dusted himself up and looked around at the crowd as there were more wolf whistles and cat calls. Siti stared at Ali real hard. Ali was speechless but yet he felt guilty for embarrassing Siti. As the cheering/jeering got louder, Siti's eyes started to tear up. A drop of tear appeared at the corner of her eyes before Siti ran off, apparently trying to hide in shame.

Ali could only looked on as he sees Siti running towards the direction of the girls toilet at the far end of the corridor. A small group of students followed her, with whatever reason they had. Amongst them was a close friend of Siti named Jessica. With the crowd now dispersed, Ali stood at the very spot where he and Siti had the “accident” with his palm stretched out. He was ashamed to admit it but the feeling of grabbing Siti's breast was nice and sexually arousing. The tenderness and fullness was well accentuated by the fact that Siti was wearing a bikini bra and not the normal padded bra. Just as Ali was trying to remember what it felt like as he clasp his right hand, Jessica was running towards him.

Jessica: Ali! Ali! You better come quick.

Ali: What now?

Jessica: Its Siti! She locked herself in one of the cubicle and refuses to come out.

Ali: So?

Jessica: So? I'm not worried if she is just crying in there but we can hear bangings againts the cubicle door and walls.

Ali: But …. its the girls toilet! I cant go in there??

Jessica: Dont worry. A few girls and myself will station ourself outside. You just get in there and persuade her to come out.

Reluctantly, Ali knew that it was the right thing to do. Ali slowly made his way to the girl's toilet with his mind thinking of how to persuade Siti to unlock her self from the cubicle. All the while Jessica was reassuring him that she and her friends will block the toilet so that there will be no misunderstandings amongst the teachers and other students.

Ali was now in the toilet. He looked back at the toilet entrance where Jessica and her friends were standing as they reassured him.

Ali: Siti! Siti! (knocking on the locked cubicle door that apparently Siti has locked herself in) Please get out from there. Everyone is worried about you.

Still no answer or any sense of movement. Only gentle sobs can be heard coming from inside the cubicle.

Ali: Look, its my fault ok. I should have looked before rushing out of the classroom. And I apologize for grabbing you wrongly. I'm sorry.

Siti: (still crying) Sorry? Is that all you can say? What about those people that saw us? Their jeerings? I was humiliated you know!!

Ali: I'm sorry Siti. Nothing I do now can change what happened. But I will take responsibility for my actions. I will answer to anyone that asks about this and I will admit to my fault. Can you please come out now. Look, everyone is worried about you. Jessica … your friends.... they are all worried about you. I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!

Just then the sobbing stopped. Jessica and her friends noticed this too as they made their way into the toilet and towards the cubicle. The whole group, including Ali was now standing in front of the cubicle staring at the door. Then the cubicle door is unlocked. They did not dare to push the door open but instead wait in anticipation. True enough, the door slowly swung open. Ali was relieved but before he could do anything he was greeted by a hug from Siti who jumped out from the cubicle. Siti then started crying again but this time she was crying on Ali's chest. Around 1 minute passed before Siti stopped crying and looked up to Ali.

Siti: Ali …..

To be continued......

LostControl
02-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Nice story. Keep it up. :)

topcook1
02-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Great one!!!Camping for more here...

erikricardo
02-01-2010, 08:53 PM
Nice!

Keep it up!