PDA

View Full Version : A lotus blooming amidst

loony
31-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Ok..before anyone jumps and scream "Lotus spa", it's not.

This place is quite unusual - within a radius of 500m, there're at least 15 spas/hcs/ktvs/OPLs - all offering special, and yet this place does not.

Standing infront of the semi frosted glass door, I saw a lady in her late 30s or early 40s - nice white tank with red bra strap. I thot "yippy a new place to report and hopefully get my points increased."

I went in and asked for 1hr massage and a room with shower point.

There are abt 4 to 5 rooms and I was led to the last room. With a draw of the curtail, I have a professional massage tablebed and a shower point.

I changed into the silky shorts and waited foir the lady - li fang (if not mistaken)m

She started on my back and wah lau - GREAT is the word that came to mind. Feels like a TCM massage.

And she is really experience - as she massaged me, she started to give me some analysis of my body - e.g. Lack of sleep or poor sleep pattern, body heaty and that tends to make me easily frustrated. She even knew where I would feel sore. Very impressive.

When she was done with my neck and back, she moved on to my butt.

And likewise, when I thot some potential AR or "hai di lao yue", I was wrong. But her butt cheeks massage is really something to enjoy. She knows where to reach (almost inner butt cheeks) and gives it a good tuina treatment. The soreness came along and soon after you can feel your inner butt muscle relaxes.

She said that it is most soothing for people who tend to sit for long hours.

She tend started to massage my legs - and almost like a chinese physician, she hit a feel jackpots - I had recently injured my ankle and by ignoring it, I have worsen it - the frequent numbness, soreness and pain. Her massage was so good that I did not notice my 1 hour is almost up. She recommended that I come back again so that she can help me feel better.

I decided that since I was so impressed by her skills and service, I added another half hour - altho I did regret not adding more - so that she could further relieve my aching back n leg.

By the time she was done, I was a very satisfied customer. She paid attention to my posture and body language - giving a pillow when appropriate and adjusting the angle of incline when necessary so that I can be comfortable. I never realized or been treated this way - never even know that the head portion of the massage table can be adjusted.
When I was out making payment (yup - pay only when done), the recept is quite sweet looking - wondered to myself if she gives massage too. The young gal at the counter asked if I enjoyed the massage by their "da jie" (elder sis). Guess the lady who massaged me is like their senior.

I told her that I would return again for at least 3hrs - foot herbal soak+mosha+massager.

Left the place with a big smile, lesser aching neck, back n leg, but yet still horny tho.

I am not posting the shop name here yet - until I really confirm no special.

But for those who sincerely want a great solid massage, PM me.

Sorry if format of this post is off - typing thru blackberry - so pleased with the massage that I must share even when out.

Happy New Year 2010!!!

loony
31-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Paiseh, I think I miss out the damage info:

1 hour massage = $40. Overall I paid $60 for the massage and passed her $10 as token of appreciation.

NewieBird
01-01-2010, 01:34 AM
hi Bros TS

Happy new year

Can u tell where is the location?

TKS

nokia611o
01-01-2010, 02:26 AM
:)read a few pages of tcm book , in chinese of course , u also have such tcm knowledge, some english version books are available a ppc, centre, chinese medicine centre.
acupressure point massage, they also follow the accupuncture point chart.......
many such charts in ppc ctr too.

nokia611o
01-01-2010, 02:29 AM
thk bro loony for sharing .
and happy new year.:D

SirDennis
01-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Looney, me too! I want to try the receptionist :D

loony
01-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Good morning Bros,

Can't believe that I dreamt about the recept gal - young, slim, GND look and she riding me cowgirl style on the massage table with it inclined like a tanning bench by the pool.

Sigh, should have visited Candy at SdC on the 5th floor after I had that proper massage to see if my back will still hurt if Candy gets me into a doggie style AR.

Hahaha.....

Once I tried the recept (hopefully she is one of the masseuses, and confirmed that there is no special offered, I will post the name of venue here. Monday is my next visit so stay tuned.

SirDennis
02-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Thanks to Loony for the address.

I went today and the first thing that I saw when I went in was it was empty. I was about to say hello, when the door opened behind me and a slim trim lady in her 40's said "massage?". At the same time, a young girl came out from the rooms in full length gym leggings and jacket. I asked for the younger girl, but she had a customer and would not be free for 45 minutes, so I asked for a foot massage, thinking the slim auntie would do it. Then behind her comes an uncle, which is ok, since it's a foot massage.

During the foot massage, I can hear the younger girl and her customer non stop talking. Although I dont understand most of it, it's obvious it's a proper conversation, not dirty talk. She's pretty cheerful and both seem to be enjoying it.

After the foot massage, I realised I only had $12 in my wallet, so I apologised to the uncle and went to the ATM and returned. Lo and behold, as I handed over my money to him, the young girl came out with a smile and said she was free. I was going to leave, but since she was free, I went in. What great timing!

She turned out to be a pretty damn good masseur. She's no touchy feely learner. Very surprising for her age. After I changed into the provided nice quality shorts- feels silky she was non stop and for an hour did all my back, shoulders and back of legs. There was no hint of specials, and no accidental brushing of the nether regions, and never asked me to turn over. At the end, she simply said with a smile, finished!.

She is a very chirpy and happy girl, who loves to interact with her customers, judging from the previous customer and my own. She's only been in Singapore a month or two I think (I might have misunderstood, maybe Loony can clarify when he goes). She's a real gem, a normal happy sweet girl who seems to honestly enjoy her job and talking to customers. She talked to me a lot, even though Her English and my Chinese was limited. But she always had a smile and tried to keep the chatting going!

Before I went, I wrote above I wanted to "try the younger one", with sexual hints. And the post above mine is Loony's and his dream about her.

Now that I've met her, I feel very guilty and protective. I feel like if anyone causes her misery by forcing her to do specials, I'll come and cut your balls off. Hands off brothers.

Uncle:

Name: dont know.
Looks: like an uncle.
Massage: 7/10 not bad at all.
Attitude: 9/10. a gentle sounding man who had no problem when I said I had to go to the atm.

Young girl:

Name: Englsih- Linda. Chinese- Ling ah (i think)

Looks: 7/10 if you dont like GND. 8/10 if you do like GND. Smooth light skin. Always smiling. Her look is quite Chinese. No pointed nose Denise Keller or Japanese.

Body: 8/10 Slim and fit looking. In good shape. All covered up though.

Massage: 7.5/10. Pretty good overall. Would have been higher if she also did my butt. Love butt massages. I feel more more relaxed when my butt get rubbed, like they do at the Club St place.

Specials: None mentioned of hinted at.

Attitude: 9.5/10 Really good.

Damage: Foot massage $20 /40 minutes. Body Massage $40 per hour. Total for me is $20 +$40 +$10 tip to Linda/Ling ah.

RTM: yes, but a bit out of the way.

Thanks again to Loony, the TS :D

loony
02-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Hi Bro SirDennis,

Thanks for the experience update.

Now you are making me feel so guilty to have a sexual dream about the young gal.

If the recept I encountered is Linda/Ling, I think I would only try her after I am not horny or after released at SdC or CSY. And I will not ask for specials - I value my nuts. hahaha.

I had the massage by the 40s auntie about 2 days back. And will go there again this monday.

Have a great weekend!

narrah
02-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Bro TS

Sounds interesting - decent massage at decent price. Request you to share location (if you don't mind sharing with a noob here...)

alla
02-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Bro Loony,

I would love to try the massage. I am sucker for good massage. Please PM me. Thanks.

friend_mass
02-01-2010, 03:41 PM
seem like is a clean pure massage.. why Nobody post the address for everyone to share hahaha:confused:

nextfunthing
02-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Thks TS & short FR here.

Looks & body: 8/10 (The sweet young ger do the massage for me, and I agreed with Bro Dennis on her looks. I like her GND looks and the demure way she present herself!)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Initially, quite worried about her massage skill since she's young. Turns out not bad, oil strokes with sufficient strength on body & leg)
Others: Not applicable.
Facilities: Quiet place with smoothing music.

RTM: Yes, for the sweet young ger!

felixcat
02-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Good day Bro Loony,

Happy New Year!

I enjoy solid and good massage. Please PM me. Thanks.

Regaine
02-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Thanks to Loony for the address.

Uncle:

Name: dont know.
Looks: like an uncle.
Massage: 7/10 not bad at all.
Attitude: 9/10. a gentle sounding man who had no problem when I said I had to go to the atm.

Thanks again to Loony, the TS :D

First time seeing an fr on an uncle. :D :p

CLee2
03-01-2010, 12:02 AM
First time seeing an fr on an uncle. :D :p

Ha ha .... I agree !! I almost fell off my chair when I read it.

But then, maybe some guys will go rushing for the uncle.

NewieBird
03-01-2010, 12:25 AM
hi
bro TS

Can share wif mi the location

TKS

loony
04-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi bros,

So paiseh - just came by the place and kenna teased by linda.

I am so sorry to have given the wrong name. The lady who first massaged me is li yan not li fang.

Guess once weak in knees the ears also go soft.

LowKa
04-01-2010, 07:57 PM
TS, can share the contact for a good massage?

Thks in advance.

Mgem
04-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Bro, please let me have the shop's name. Thanks.

formidable
05-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks Bro TS(threadstarter) for the contact.

Here comes my FR...

Had dropped by after gotten contact from TS.
Reached the area at 9pm after driving roundabout as I not sure of the location cos seldom go there.
Upon walking in the vicinity, saw a mature lady(later I found out she is the Da Jie) chatting on HP with one hand carrying newspaper. Saw price menu on front door.
Pushed the door to enter and greeted by uncle ( I believe TS/bro mentioned as Foot "Reflexer") asking me what service I want.
Told him I need 1hr body massage.

There is the GND(girl-next-door) petite gal with a little tanned ( I believe TS/bro mentioned) at the counter, wearing short sleeve grey sports jacket,white pants walking on creamy white sandals.
She proceed to prepare the bed in the 1st room.
An hour ago, I had coffee over Black Pepper Steak with Baked Potato/Coleslaw at Auston Steakhouse.
I told her I need to go restroom first and she informed me to walk quite a distance from the outlet.
Uncle later directed me to the shower pt behind since I just peeing(not doing big toilet biz) ;p Along the way, Uncle asked me I need massage of what strength intensity from light-moderate-great.
As I had jogged yesterday evening with whole body sore still,I requested smilingly light-moderate(inbetween) will do. That reminds of my dinner beef steak (want it to be raw-medium-done?) ha
I flushed with water after peeing.

Upon returning to the room , I was reminded to change into shorts while she went out of the room.
She only come in upon hailing outside the hallway "R u ready?" I replied upon changing into shorts and hang my shirt on the wall hanger "I am ready"
( I prefer the last 2 rooms at the end of hallway near the shower pt cos more cozy and dimmer hee,maybe next time)

First Impression(if you like GND 7.5/10, else 6.5/10 )
Agree that she is decent GND look and I begin to feel at ease with her at once.
She asked if i taken shower and told her I just took shower before dinner. I lied on bed back facing up to start her massage.

The Massage Proper(8.5/10)
Her hand skin is smooth and silky and her facial & eyes feature is so decently sweet and young.
She apply oil on my body and warm up before massage.
This lady has strength and knows her stuff, massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes to the point just suan& shoik enough . All through, she applied enough strength, checking me if her strength is ok(she can apply more strength if u want).
Starting upper body-back first, from shoulder to waist and neck , and repeats. Next is the lower body-quadricep,glutes,calf,feet,toes, and repeats.
I initially opted for an hour in consideration of the time when one hour is up.
However after 30mins of sampling , I extended for another 30mins to let her skill soothe my aching body

Butt Massage (NIL)- maybe next time when she is skilled/learn enough from her DA JIE shifu

Attitude & Service(8.5/10)
I am able to "click" with her quite well and we have a chat that can last almost entire session, unless u r sleepy. Which I guess i would just doze off w/o her chattiness
She mentioned the outlet is just recently opened for 1 month. Closing hour is 11pm and may extend there is customer(s) coming in at closure.

Conclusion
After the whole session,paid at the counter : 40(60min)+20(30min) =60bucks.

She is indeed a gem(Go Extra Mile), GND decent look and knows her massage stuff.
Have not tried other shifu(s)(2 ladies, 1 uncle) whom I believe are equivalent/ better than her and the environment is soothing.
Feel shoik shiok after massage session.

Rates
Name: Linda
Body: Petite
Massage: TN
Boobs: ? (unable to judge cos concealing)
Age: look 18-24 ( still thinking of her skill and the session even my bedtime ,jia lat ha)
RTM: Yes

Thanks Bro TS for her contact.

If you just into clean genuine massage or GND look or both,

PM Bro TS for her contact.

Makansutra : Die die must eat.
Massagesutra : Die die must try. :)

loony
06-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Thanks Bro for a good FR.

Now they know that people asking for Li Fang were recommended by me to visit their place. Truely paiseh that I got her name wrong - Li Yan is the name you should ask for if you want PAIN ... pain is pleasure, pleasure is pain. Her hard massage is really good.

Today I visited Yan-jie again after a failed attempt yesterday - know a bro from SBF was there yesterday evening. Cos he too asked for Li Fang. linda offered to massage me till Yan-jie was done so that she can take over. Silly me declined that rescheduled for today.

So today I went there to try her mosha..and wow...as good as her massage. And for bros who are thinking of trying to show erection to see if any GQ is asked, give it up. Hahaha. She will weigh down your bro with enough towels. Really enjoy the hygiene and Yan-jie very generous with clean towels.

You just need to mention that you are a bit cold, and she will cover you up with more towel. Cosy feel.

Oh, do take note of her mosha - very unique. Nope, not on your privates but ..get ready, your armpits. She said that most people tend to miss out the armpits during mosha. So if you are ticklish, let her know.

So I had a great mosha + massage +foot massage for 135mins (2hrs15mins) for $90. Gave her $100 and left there horny as ever but body darn relax.

It's a nice environment - Yan-jie mentioned that Linda specialized in facial treatment. Interesting - I will need to try her for facial. And heard her conversation with another bro...she is really friendly and can hold a conversation well.

And Yan-jie will be treating my pain with some gadgets next time I visit - think either using flame treatment or those suction cups thing. She even recommended releasing blood (don;t think I will try it yet).

I really must find chance to try Linda ...

NewieBird
06-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Hi bro

can share wif mi the location

tks

samsian
07-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Went down on the weekend with the direction given by TS.
Went in and uncle was at the counter. A 40+ quickly woman came out (must be the DaJie) and ushered me into a room. She could not service me as she was servicing another customer. Asked me to change while they try to summon other gals who had apparently went out for their "coffee break". Waited for some time before DaJie came in again and asked me to be servived by the uncle for 10 mins and then she took over.

However after 30 mins of massage by uncle, she nowhere to be seen. Later about mid-way, another younger late 20/30+ woman appeared (back from the coffee break) and took over for the next 30 mins. Her massage was quite professional, hard and enjoyable to my liking of sufficient strength. After the 1 hour session, went to the counter to pay and saw all three of them - a very young early 20 GND gal, the 30-odd woman who massaged me for the 2nd half, and DaJie (who was apologetic at this point in time). Uncle at this point in time had disappeared, maybe trying to avoid me as I feedbacked to the gal who took over that I could not feel anything when he massaged me.

Will RTM again as I think this joint has good professional massage.

CoolDaze
07-01-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi Bro,

Can I have the location of the joint please?

Thanks.

jimmyjonathon
07-01-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi Bro, can PM me the contacts? I really need a good massage.

Thanks!

joe_soh
07-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi Brother,
can PM me the contacts? I need a good massage to soothe my aching back.

Thanks a lot.
Joe

Advalorum
07-01-2010, 10:41 AM
It's a nice environment - Yan-jie mentioned that Linda specialized in facial treatment.

Hi bro

I am looking for a good facial together with a good clean massage, and you seem to have found such a gem in Linda.

Can you please give me the contact so I can make an appointment with her. Will give an FR after trying.

Many thanks

joe_soh
08-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Thanks bro TS for the recommendation.

Person: Linda
Look: 6/7, pretty fair
Body: Small frame
Speciality: TN, Mosha & facial
Massage Skills: Strong & skillful
Damage: $40 per hour
RTM: Definite

Well, it is worth the massage for those brothers wanting to have a good decent relaxation after a hard day of work or exercise. I am looking forward to her facial and foot massage for the next visit.

kaixing
12-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Bro,

Can I have the location please?

Smallman
12-01-2010, 04:36 PM
My whole body is acing. I need a good message. Please let me have the location. Many thank.

Smallman
12-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Can I have the location please. I need a good rub. Thank you

jimlim3112
12-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Just wondering....if this place is proper massage, why not just mention the place for all. No need to pm here and there.

Marcus2152
12-01-2010, 07:06 PM
hi bro. can i have the location please?

thanks in advance.

ocelotps
14-01-2010, 03:41 AM
Many Thanks to Loony ...

Saw 4 folks: 1 Uncle, 2 Auntie, 1 Young Lady.

Uncle - collect money.
Auntie 1 - Do nothing.
Auntie 2 - Massage for me.
Young Lady - Greeted me and prepared the room.

Per Loony - STRICTLY CLEAN

I will not talk about looks or whatsoever as I was looking for Good Clean Massage.
The Massage & Mosha - SUPERB !!! My skin was so so so smooth after Mosha.
The Massage - i nearly fell asleep a few times if not for some back pains. Those who know good massage always let you relax and fall asleep ..

RTM - Definitely !!!

email
15-01-2010, 12:50 AM
aha..finally one clean professional massage place to offer. Thanks in advance. where's the location?

SirDennis
15-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Many Thanks to Loony ...

Saw 4 folks: 1 Uncle, 2 Auntie, 1 Young Lady.

Auntie 1 - Do nothing.

Not true Auntie 1 does nothing.

I went last night but my Linda was not working. Saw Auntie 1 eating.

So she does do something- She eats. :)

Marcus2152
15-01-2010, 03:38 PM
since its a clean joint, can someone share the contacts with me? thanks in advance.

loony
16-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Since been verified by a few bros that this is a clean joint, do visit Sultan Plaza and go behind the escalators.

Enjoy.

Stay tune for a place I found for a good haircut that has really great neck & back massage. Oh, the neck support during the shampooing is amazing.

massageking
18-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Bro,

Can pm the location? Thanks

loony
18-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Yo bro massageking,

Before you post asking for contact please at least show that you have made some effort in reading through the postings.

Even if you don't have time to read all, how about the last entry?

If it has been someone else you would have been zapped. For me, I will just simply add you to my "do not distribute" list.

Still expect me to PM you...knn..

kaixing
22-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks for Bro Loony for the contact.

I have been there a few days ago. Have been really busy so the report is late.

When I was there, the young gal is no longer working there. Then when I was massaged by an auntie, there was some quarrels outside. So from the conversation, came to understand that the place was set up by the uncle and one massage lady (sounds quite old lady voice) and they went into dispute. As a result, the uncle punched the lady and police was called in to investigate (this happened before I came). The young gal is uncle's relative from China and they lady made a complaint against her to police saying she is working there illegally.

So the end result, the young gal is no longer there. only a few old ladies working there when I was there. Mosha was offered for free when I take 1 hour massage. JG was offered too but I didn't take it.

SirDennis
26-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Linda is still in Singapore. I called her 2 days ago. But unfortunately, due to language barrier I dont know what she's doing. :(

methenarcissist
27-01-2010, 08:56 PM
hmm.. i was there a couple of days ago, looking to get a good decent massage.. btw. theres two side by side right? the black sign board one and the lavender one?

when i reached, there were so many pple standing outside! uncle aunty. about 6 of them standing there.. i also dont dare to go in ah. haha.. they kept going in and out, taking paper, whispering about something... how come?

joe_soh
09-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Anybody got Lin Na contact?
Need a really good massage.
Joe

loony
19-03-2011, 10:28 PM
I thot this place was dead or dying since Fang/Yen Jie left....but I was very very pleasantly surprised when I passed by there last week.

I was served by a slim pleasant looking gal.

The shop is awfully quite and she is the only one there. According to the book, apparently I am the 3rd customer for the whole day (i was there abt 5pm).

Her massage is good and relaxing. Doesnt initiate small talk - something which i appreciate. When I felt comfortable enough, I started talking to her a bit - abt my first visit here - nice clean massage. But I did tell her that I have visited almost all the massage place nearby.

I did enjoy her thorough massage - no shortcut on the back and the ask you to flip to the front - tease nipple and offered special. She had completely massage me on both back & front (towel still over my groin), neck, shoulders, arms, and both legs.

Only then did my relaxation took a different path.... :)

Went out of the shop $120 poorer but darn relaxed, relieved, and darn sure to return for next session.

For bros who have been exchanging contacts with me will know my expectations.

Have to be a bit more discreet these days due to more frequent raids.

Wonder how AV will interpret if I told them that her massage is too good and old man like me can't control my dirty thots and came without FJ from her.

Hahahaha.