PDA

View Full Version : Wuhan PRC

Pages : [1] 2

parkerpenn
16-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Dear brudders, I am planning for a trip to Wuhan. I have searched the forum and not able to find a Wuhan thread. I hope brudders will bear with my lousy search skills if I miss out anything.

My objective of going there is to first search for any small business opportunities which can start and sustain with about 5,000 lousy sing dollars, which is half of my entire worth. Embarassed to say, but employment and pay in sillypore is seriously very embarassing.

Of course if there is any good coming out of this venture, some fun and entertainment in the city is always welcome.

I hope brudders here with any experience or ideas in Wuhan can give some small small tips.

I not rich, but I don't mind buying 1 or 2 rounds of drinks to thank brudders.

Thank you for reading my very boring thread, and apologies if I say wrong things. Thank you brudders.

parkerpenn
18-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Er can I assume no brudders in Wuhan?

spoonfork
21-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Er can I assume no brudders in Wuhan?

Hi brudder,

Can you give more details please. Why are you there and how long do you intend to stay? are you on holiday or are you posted there by your company? The cost of having fun in Wuhan is generally higher than those places in southern China, so Wuhan is definitely NOT a choice for cheonging. Furthermore, options are limited. Food is terrible too if I may add. Seems like you have met somebody from this city and is considering migration. Just be very careful when you are there.... Ever heard of the 九头鸟 ?????

parkerpenn
22-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Hi brudder,

Can you give more details please. Why are you there and how long do you intend to stay? are you on holiday or are you posted there by your company? The cost of having fun in Wuhan is generally higher than those places in southern China, so Wuhan is definitely NOT a choice for cheonging. Furthermore, options are limited. Food is terrible too if I may add. Seems like you have met somebody from this city and is considering migration. Just be very careful when you are there.... Ever heard of the 九头鸟 ?????

Hi brudder, thanks for responding. I am not considering migrating at the moment, but searching for new place and ways outside the 2% per year CPF rubbish.

Please do advice on the city. My primary motive is to look see, cheonging will come only if I ever succeed in making a couple of ten thousand bucks there.

Thanks brudder!

spoonfork
23-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi brudder, thanks for responding. I am not considering migrating at the moment, but searching for new place and ways outside the 2% per year CPF rubbish.

Please do advice on the city. My primary motive is to look see, cheonging will come only if I ever succeed in making a couple of ten thousand bucks there.

Thanks brudder!
The population in Wuhan city itself is about twice that of Singland and let me tell you something... those people there are HUNGRY.... and smart. I do not really understand why you chose Wuhan as there are so many other cities and municipals that can offer you a better challange as well as better things to do while making your "couple of ten thousand bucks". Beats me bro...:confused: There are many things that I can share.... based on my limited knowledge of this city.... the JIANG TAN.... the HUANG HE LOU....the DONG HU...... What would you like to know?

shengge
24-03-2006, 10:07 AM
The population in Wuhan city itself is about twice that of Singland and let me tell you something... What would you like to know?

Bro spoonfork,
Do you have any recommendation for 4~5 hotel near to Hanyang? Or you propose to stay some where near to Hankou?
Any nice HC to recommend as well? Charges?

Thanks!
SG

spoonfork
24-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Bro spoonfork,
Do you have any recommendation for 4~5 hotel near to Hanyang? Or you propose to stay some where near to Hankou?
Any nice HC to recommend as well? Charges?

Thanks!
SG

It really depends on what you want. In Wuhan, most of the places of interest are quite far apart and taxi fares there are not cheap compared to other places. The starting fee is low but the meter jumps like a rabbit. A trip from Wuhan to example Wuchang will set you off by about S$8, or maybe more...so I would advice you to stay somewhere near to where your planned activities are. The traffic there can be quite horrendous... especiallly when you try to get across the river during peak hours. I have stayed in quite a lot of places but personally.... I always stick to Asia Hotel. I am not very good with names, so please bear with me. This hotel is right across a major hospital and it is within walking distance to a few big supermarkets. I like the breakfast that comes along with the room right at the pinnacle of the circular building, just like to revolving thingy at Westin Stamford. In the evening, you may like to try out the shopping area (like Orchard road).... BU XING JIE...I think, makan area where there will be alot of buskers trying to sell you a song or two while you are tucking away, pasa malam also around the vicinity..... and a couple of places where you can find live band performances (something like pubs but much bigger)..... they call it 看表演 (watch performance). All these are reasonably close to the hotel....in Hankou...travelling distance by cab is about 5 to 15 minutes. Your friends, counterparts might recommend you to go to JIANG TAN. This is a "park" at the river bank and if you know where Marine Parade is.... you may not want to be there. However, there are quite a number of discos and pubs (QING BA) around the area.... and I must add... nothing to shout about.

I will PM you the details of the hotel. The published rate is about Y600 to Y800 but I managed to get it at around Y350. The rooms are BIG, clean but not sparkling new. I really cannot remember the exact figures as it was almost a year the last time I was there. You may also like to check out the websites below for more details. As for HCs... I can't help you here. I go there to see my lover :D so ....no chance to patronise those places. I did however check out quite a number of joints and the prices were exhorbitant. You see, anyone visiting Wuhan will usually stopover at the other major cities and these other places offer a much better choice.... both in the economic sense and variety in services and options. Sorry bro... can't help you here.

Interactive Map: http://map.sogou.com/maps.jsp?appid=1155
Enslish News: http://club.cjmedia.com.cn/
Tourist Info: http://www3.wuhan.gov.cn/portal/english/gaikuang.htm

Hope these help

parkerpenn
31-03-2006, 06:53 PM
The population in Wuhan city itself is about twice that of Singland and let me tell you something... those people there are HUNGRY.... and smart. I do not really understand why you chose Wuhan as there are so many other cities and municipals that can offer you a better challange as well as better things to do while making your "couple of ten thousand bucks". Beats me bro...:confused: There are many things that I can share.... based on my limited knowledge of this city.... the JIANG TAN.... the HUANG HE LOU....the DONG HU...... What would you like to know?

Hi Bro, sorry took so long to reply you. I hear say hear say there good, so I now doing research. Another 2 places I am researching are Changchun of Jilin Province and Chengdu area. You are stationed in China? Can we link up? Hope you don't mind one more friend, arbeit a very inquisitive, and not very clever or savvy one.

Thank you bro.

keriskl
30-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Bros,

Saw lots of post on many cities but not Wuhan.
Any recommendation?

Will be going in late Jan 2010. Staying in Ramada Hotel.
Where to go for Sauna, Massage (real type), KTV or FL contact?

Thanks

sexrookie
05-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Bros,

Saw lots of post on many cities but not Wuhan.
Any recommendation?

Will be going in late Jan 2010. Staying in Ramada Hotel.
Where to go for Sauna, Massage (real type), KTV or FL contact?

Thanks

I wll be at Wuhan also.

How much are you paying for Ramada Hotel ?

You may want to check with taxi driver as regards for Sauna, Massage (real type), KTV

:D

Profi
10-01-2010, 01:02 PM
any other sbf bros based there? no one seems to have any info on the saunas, ktvs, etc at wuhan lei..:confused:

sexrookie
14-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Everyone,

I Actually will prefer private car over the taxi.

Arrangement can be make to pick me up at airport and send to the hotel I am staying

CAn also be my tourist guide to place I want to venture.

Is just like staying in Shenzhen, Changan and Changping

I still looking around for those private car fleet.

Anyone have information on this ?

thanks

Profi
17-01-2010, 10:55 PM
looks like there are zero brothers based in wuhan. i have been camping here for info but this thread has got no replies...:confused:

Maitong Kit Mak
18-01-2010, 07:30 AM
looks like there are zero brothers based in wuhan. i have been camping here for info but this thread has got no replies...:confused:

Bro Surachai might be able to help and share a pointer or two?;)

Profi
19-01-2010, 07:35 PM
where is bro surachai? :confused:

PuTonRen
19-01-2010, 09:50 PM

Brother,

There is a KTV in Ramada Hotel itself. Look for Mummy name 高旋, 13971656625

Profi
21-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Brother,

There is a KTV in Ramada Hotel itself. Look for Mummy name 高旋, 13971656625

thanks, any recommendations for footie places or saunas?

PuTonRen
22-01-2010, 10:59 AM
thanks, any recommendations for footie places or saunas?

no, I do not frequent those places.

awpig
04-02-2010, 11:09 AM
I think Ramada cost about S$75 dollar, I recommend you stay in one of the boutique hotel at Hankou Jiang han road Bu xing street Tomolo hotel that cost only about S$50, Good and clean incld breakfast.

keriskl
04-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Bro,

I paying RMB 770 for executive floor and it is about 650 for normal.

There is a KTV and Sauna in Ramada.
Did not go to KTV but try the Sauna. It starts at 680 for package 60mins. But if service in hotel room it is 800/=. Quality so so only. I rate about 6/10.

awpig
05-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Bro whom you book with? price a bit steep. You can try elong or ctrip ,they give discount

shaNingbowuhan
05-02-2010, 04:04 PM
must visit Rock stone musical show, not easy to get entry ticket,
walking street near by hotel not bad
FOOD die die must try, lotus roots boiled soup, many web from roots, powdery bit feeling,
be more careful when in Wuhan
they has a saying" flying bird on sky with 9 heads, on ground is Hubei lau"

awpig
06-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Also dont forget to try the hotpot with prawn and chilli oil. Cheap and good when having during winter

sexrookie
06-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Also dont forget to try the hotpot with prawn and chilli oil. Cheap and good when having during winter

Yes, I did try that.

Was there 23 Jan to 27 Jan afternoon where I flew off to Shenzhen.

I was putting up in a hotel in 步行街 itself

The hotel name is 花世纪 if I remember correctly

shaNingbowuhan
07-02-2010, 08:45 AM
another not to miss
"happiness street" or "celebrattion street".
many happening
also
East pond
there live small prawn good for manhood

sexrookie
07-02-2010, 10:46 AM
another not to miss
many happening
also
East pond

Bro,
Will be back in Wuhan again to visit my GF
Will try for the .....
East pond
As for.........
many happening
I do not know as I am with GF

awpig
12-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Bro, when going wuhan can PM me ,can meet up thanks

El Frances
13-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Hi

I will be in Wuhan for a few days in March. A few easy tips (ie sauna) would be welcomed!
Cheers

Profi
14-02-2010, 03:34 PM
any saunas or ktvs in qingshan area?

El Frances
17-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Hi
I found this list on lonelychina. Anyone knows if they provide special services?
Thanks
Wulun Sauna
Add: No.78, Dongting Road, Hankou
Tel: 027-82834923

Xin Qidian Sauna
Add: No.127, Nanjing Road, Hankou
Tel: 027-62911989

Lidu Fenlan Sauna
Add: No.48, Hezuo Road, Hankou
Tel: 027-82830464

Jin Xiangzao Sauna
Add: No.228,Xin Xianggang Road, Hankou
Tel: 027-82626700

Laozhuan Sauna center
Add: No.208, Taibei Road, Hankou
Tel: 027-85803328

Tiantian Sauna
Add: No.33, Taibei Road, Hankou
Tel: 027-85722674

Jianli Sauna
Add: No.718, Xin Minzhu Road, Wuchang
Tel: 027-87307307

Gaoli Sauna center
Add: No.350, Xudong Road, Wuchang
Tel: 027-86767981

El Frances
18-02-2010, 05:21 AM
Come on brothers. There must be someone who has a few other tips than Ramada! Please...

awpig
18-02-2010, 11:56 AM
I will be going in end March. Any Bros want to join me ?

awpig
18-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Sorry forget to onform Bros to be careful when exchanging money. Do it in the bank ,DONT CHANGE with the money changer loitering outside the bank, there are fake notes in it. I lost $200 RMB the last time I was there because the bank not open or you can use ATM to draw money from the teller

PUMIT
18-02-2010, 05:12 PM
wuhan, got this street, super happening one. i cant rmb the street names, but u ask the locals, where got good "di bar" they will recommend u one street.

not sure if its legal to post this info here, but drugs there are aplenty.

Profi
25-02-2010, 02:17 AM
anybody has more info to share on the ms and footie scene there? :confused:

El Frances
26-02-2010, 01:19 AM
It seems to be hopeless to get any info !

El Frances
12-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Hi

I'm just back from China and spent two nights in Wuhan. An expat has brought me to this Spa which is the only place I tried. It may be useful if you don't have any idea where to go. It's in Hankou.
Name ?
Adress ? (not far from the BBS aera as I saw them on the way)
Phone 13476024354 (it should be enough for the taxi driver, it's about 15/20mn drive from the club area on the river, ie Marco Polo hotel).

At the entrance you see a staircase and no sign in English such as Spa or Sauna (I don't know what's written in Chinese). It looks a bit worn out but the rooms are very clean (and the girls too). Damage for one session is RMB 360.
Service was standard (BJ+FJ), nothing special. Girls where ok (maybe 7) nothing special too. However when we came there it was very late (4 am) so they may have a better choice of girls at more decent hours.

Star3
13-03-2010, 02:20 AM
Sorry forget to onform Bros to be careful when exchanging money. Do it in the bank ,DONT CHANGE with the money changer loitering outside the bank, there are fake notes in it. I lost $200 RMB the last time I was there because the bank not open or you can use ATM to draw money from the teller

Changing with the bank teller also no guarantee you wun get fake notes though the risk is lower. when cheonging in PRC be prepared to lose some money. i always keep loose change which comes in handy whenever approached by strangers, touts or gongan. i take it as donation to charity :D
Normally they will leave you alone in peace after that. :D

Profi
19-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Hi

I'm just back from China and spent two nights in Wuhan. An expat has brought me to this Spa which is the only place I tried. It may be useful if you don't have any idea where to go. It's in Hankou.
Name ?
Adress ? (not far from the BBS aera as I saw them on the way)
Phone 13476024354 (it should be enough for the taxi driver, it's about 15/20mn drive from the club area on the river, ie Marco Polo hotel).

At the entrance you see a staircase and no sign in English such as Spa or Sauna (I don't know what's written in Chinese). It looks a bit worn out but the rooms are very clean (and the girls too). Damage for one session is RMB 360.
Service was standard (BJ+FJ), nothing special. Girls where ok (maybe 7) nothing special too. However when we came there it was very late (4 am) so they may have a better choice of girls at more decent hours.

That is even cheaper than Changping ! 360 RMB including room?

El Frances
19-03-2010, 04:51 AM
Yes it's all included! I precise that the facilities are no luxury at all (i.e. shower room), but rooms are good. On top of it we were two laoweis only customers arriving there around 4 am and they did not even try to scam us! You put your clothes and valuables in a locker and pay when you go out, so the girls don't even have the opportunity to ask for a tip!:)

Profi
30-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Yes it's all included! I precise that the facilities are no luxury at all (i.e. shower room), but rooms are good. On top of it we were two laoweis only customers arriving there around 4 am and they did not even try to scam us! You put your clothes and valuables in a locker and pay when you go out, so the girls don't even have the opportunity to ask for a tip!:)

Sounds good! I must try it when I am in Hankou later this June. Did you try any of the proper massage places while there?

haeundae
18-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Day 3 of my mission and I have found yet another gem in Wuhan. Found an excellent spa with full package. rooms are excellent with attached shower, special seat for cleansing with girl and round bed with ceiling mirror.

damage: RMB 638 to RMB 1,200 depending on the grade.

bros who r coming here or already here and need some advice, pm me.

lim333
20-05-2010, 10:53 AM
whats the name of this place bro? might be going to wuhan in a few weeks' time. i like mirrors..

bedlover70
18-08-2010, 08:38 AM
bro , need help . me going to wuhan next week any info on wuhan. tks

SHalone
18-08-2010, 04:45 PM
I searched before, but not much information on Wuhan here. I just arrived this morning, spent rmb 880 at my hotel. 0 hanky panky, but the 2hrs session was quite relaxing. But my red notes could have been more well spent in other places.
Thou, I know call out session always lead to disappointment but I am going to try later again after dinner. At the most, waste some loose change for her taxi fare. But I hope some luck is with me this time, becos I really saw quite a number of syt around.
If call out fails, then my last shot will be the HC opp. my hotel.

If all fails then I carry my bag load of sperm back to shanghai to unload.

I try to update some information if there is something worth to mention

SHalone
18-08-2010, 06:45 PM
I tried about 5 to 6 numbers that I found online for out call service, only 2 numbers can get thru. The prices quoted was ok, rmb 600 for uni student over night. But both requested to transfer deposit before they dispatch the girl. Once I heard that, I rejected their offer without even asking how much is the deposit.
I think its a scam, it's not so much about the $$$ but more the stupid feeling of getting cheated.
Not damn low morale, wonder still have the mood to venture to the HC across my hotel or not.

condor
19-08-2010, 11:59 AM
wuhan should be hot now!
WUhan is quite famous for chio babe. hubei province. hehe
try to ask the bellboy lor. but if you stay in 5 star hotel, can forget about asking.

surachai
19-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Nanjing jie in Wuhan has a few bbs.. Take yr pick there, local pricing is 130rmb per pop, Not sure abt the overnight though. I was brought there by a taxi uncle who was kind enough to drop me there.. Anyway this place is in hankou near the jiang Han bu xing jie.

Hope this helps.

SHalone
19-08-2010, 04:51 PM
wuhan should be hot now!
WUhan is quite famous for chio babe. hubei province. hehe
try to ask the bellboy lor. but if you stay in 5 star hotel, can forget about asking.
Ya it's quite hot but not as bad as shanghai. Forget about the bell boy man. I doubt they know. Should be 4 or 5 star hotel. I really see alot of pretty SYT on the street。haiz..

SHalone
19-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Nanjing jie in Wuhan has a few bbs.. Take yr pick there, local pricing is 130rmb per pop, Not sure abt the overnight though. I was brought there by a taxi uncle who was kind enough to drop me there.. Anyway this place is in hankou near the jiang Han bu xing jie.

Hope this helps.

Bro, how is the room? Clean or not? Can taopao? I prefer to bonk in my hotel Room lei. Maybe I will take a taxi to bu zing jie after dinner, should be near my hotel. I also saw a ktv cum HC name tian shang ren jian near my hotel. Dunnoe should I go check it out. Anyway thanks for your help. I am near to givin up hope to have any action in Wuhan. If no luck tonight then go back SHanghai to try a new HC near my house.

surachai
19-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Bro, how is the room? Clean or not? Can taopao? I prefer to bonk in my hotel Room lei. Maybe I will take a taxi to bu zing jie after dinner, should be near my hotel. I also saw a ktv cum HC name tian shang ren jian near my hotel.

I did not use their rooms cuz my hotel room is at buxing jie. So it depends on yr nego skills with their okt there. There is a few ktvs there that's quite happening.. I remembered one called Fa Lao Wang.

Profi
19-08-2010, 11:28 PM
I m going to be in wuchang, wuhan next week. any bros wanna meet?

bedlover70
20-08-2010, 11:29 AM
thank for bro for all information so far. have noted down . hopefully will have a enjoyable trip. tks

SHalone
20-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Yesterday evening dinner, heard from my colleague over casual talk the actions are mainly coming from the bath centre. 300 to 400, shower + a pop.
I didn't dare to ask the location, worried the whole office will know.
Forget about HC as most of them are without action. Can try take a taxi and ask them to bring u to a bigger bath centre around.

Hope u have better luck than me.

Profi
25-08-2010, 01:08 AM
Tried searching around Hankou for some action but it seems that all the saunas are closed here due to YD.
Any other bros got some luck?

xxxx4
25-08-2010, 01:32 AM
Tried searching around Hankou for some action but it seems that all the saunas are closed here due to YD.

Went there 3 years ago with my colleague, he is a local and took me to one of Sauna place in one of big hotel. It operates similar as Spa place around JB, but with much much better facilities, including better special service :)

Also went to one of the disco place, really no clue where it is, just know that it's a church madeover to disco join. Very happening place, plenty SYTs powdering their nose on the table.

johnnylomas
27-08-2010, 03:59 AM

haven't been there for some months. but i have a cab driver's contact that is
really good. he knows all the entertainment spots, whether in hankou or wuchang. but seems like the phone's off now, if it's working when i try it in the morning, will pm bros who need it.
there are apparently some famous saunas near the jiang, on hankou side, but i can't really remember.

Profi
16-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Been here in Wuhan for almost a month and I have finally discovered all the "wonders" of the city. There are just way too many SNs here once you start exploring. The best part of the SNs here is that they are really affordable. The most expensive one costs 400 RMB and the cheapest as low as 150 RMB.
Most of the girls are way young and fresh and I will start fielding reports with each visit.:D

bjno1
16-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Been here in Wuhan for almost a month and I have finally discovered all the "wonders" of the city. There are just way too many SNs here once you start exploring. The best part of the SNs here is that they are really affordable. The most expensive one costs 400 RMB and the cheapest as low as 150 RMB.
Most of the girls are way young and fresh and I will start fielding reports with each visit.:D

Bro Profi,
Would you mind to share where to find those SNs?

Many thanks

bjno1
16-09-2010, 10:25 PM

Hi brother Profi,
Can please share some SN location/contact near Jianghan area? Been here for a week and could not find anything.

many thanks.

bedlover70
22-09-2010, 10:09 AM
bro , i will be at wuhan this weekend and will be staying at holiday hotel sity center located at jiefang dadao. any lobang at this area or near this area . bro do advice price too as this is the first time there. tks

fsk1979
23-09-2010, 12:19 PM
hubei girls are well known in china for being very open-minded. if u have good sianing skills and shower them with a bit of gifts....voila.

Sinoview
23-09-2010, 11:31 PM
hubei girls are well known in china for being very open-minded. if u have good sianing skills and shower them with a bit of gifts....voila.

You sure or not ?????

天上九头鸟地下湖北佬

That's wat China people called the hubei people....haha.....
It's actually a compliment for their " quick n crafty" thinking mind.

In actual experience I find hubei MM to be very crafty n money minded. "Many pattern" some ll said. But they r in general more pretty than the Hunan gals.
That's wat i think of them.

Profi
03-10-2010, 05:31 AM
Haha, Bro Sinoview is really in the "know"!

How ironic, I just came out of a SN this evening and guess what, I met a 19 yr old who had just returned after working one year in CP.
Really cute and petite size, gave excellent service (presumably after being trained well in CP).
Paid 350 RMB for two shots.

You sure or not ?????

天上九头鸟地下湖北佬

In actual experience I find hubei MM to be very crafty n money minded. "Many pattern" some ll said. But they r in general more pretty than the Hunan gals.

jwong71
24-04-2012, 07:37 PM
You sure or not ?????

天上九头鸟地下湖北佬

yes that's what my china colleagues told me about hubei pple MM or guys.
crafty and quick. always scheming to cheat.

Squareheader
24-04-2012, 07:54 PM
i just got back from Wuhan, i know that there are a couple nice places for fun. Prices are ranging from 600 - 1000 RMB which is inclusive of massage and special room with helicopter service if you request for it. But i just dont know how to explain in going there. All i can see is that place is near the Xinhua novotel hotel and it is driectly across from a very famous resturant which i forgot the name but it is a very big resturant and quite nice renovation.

The place is heavily guarded with many people. You have to drive in a lane and volia you are in it. It is a massage place with resturant beside it. Very nice service and all girls are good quality. You can sit on the water round bed and choose slowly.. :)

lfc78
25-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Well why need to travel to wuhan for hubei mms? Plenty of them in CP man. Not forgetting hunan too. Haha tian shang jiu tou niao di xia hu bei lao.. Very fitting. :D

Marco_Polo
10-06-2012, 08:05 AM
anyone going to hubei this week? will be there on the 12th. Bros out there any place to introduce at wuhan and jinzhou??? boring busniess trip...hope to have fun at night.

le113ru
10-06-2012, 12:43 PM
anyone going to hubei this week? will be there on the 12th. Bros out there any place to introduce at wuhan and jinzhou??? boring busniess trip...hope to have fun at night.

i think most of the bath houses have specials(bj, fj) if that's what you are looking for. everything in is around 400rmb +/-. include drinks and light snacks too.

the few i went to last month in hankou district all have specials. dont expect lookers though. those i saw best at 7. most are 6.

yunshangfeiyang
10-06-2012, 05:44 PM

On the train now leaving Wuhan going back to Nanjing. Will be aaajtm Wuhan on the 12th but will be busy there.

le113ru knows very well about Wuhan. If you just want to unload
SN is a good choice.

But in view of 18大 coming and change me leadership, expect a lot of them will close door in coming months unless their background is HARD.

yunshangfeiyang
10-06-2012, 05:48 PM
i think most of the bath houses have specials(bj, fj) if that's what you are looking for. everything in is around 400rmb +/-. include drinks and light snacks too.

the few i went to last month in hankou district all have specials. dont expect lookers though. those i saw best at 7. most are 6.

Those prettier ones are with bigger SN and those attached to 4-5 stars hotels. Of course more expensive.

Marco_Polo
10-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Thks to all bros in wuhans only sn? How abt if I looking for young mms?

yunshangfeiyang
11-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Thks to all bros in wuhans only sn? How abt if I looking for young mms?

Young mm for? Call out? Massage? Just for company?

Marco_Polo
11-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Young mm for? Call out? Massage? Just for company?

well something like our sg fl that kind or even ktv??

adzeman
20-06-2012, 03:46 AM
Can anyone recommend a good 5 star hotel? Thanks.

Intimissimo
18-08-2012, 03:24 AM
Quite famous in Wuhan.
Address: http://g$$$$$l/maps/xex7F

The happening place is on the 6th floor of the convention centre (not the hotel building, but next to it)

They will ignore you if you just walk in.

Categories: 400, 500, 600, 700

Duration: 90mins I think... not very sure

Pops: I read 2, but got only 1

Who: I tried #92, petite and cute hubei gal and very eager to please. Slow and wet cat bath. Claimed to be 24yo... perhaps a little older. Quite chatty and good stereo

singexpat
03-01-2013, 11:07 AM
any bros with good recommendations of nice spots like KTV and clubs in Wuhan?

which hotel is convenient?

thanks in advance!!

mozquit0
23-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Any brudders with lobang on Wuhan for KTVs and Sauna.

Would greatly appreciate it.

Upz the kind soul!

Thks

Moz

candice878
23-02-2013, 12:33 AM
If you can read Chinese pls google 7chinahappy forum, they have a office in wuhan, service including fl ktv sn. Good luck

mozquit0
23-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Thks Bro

Upz you my 7pts

moz

Mekatulia
23-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Hope that you may find this useful - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=309791

The Dysfunctional 老爹 & 儿子 team were in Wuhan 2 years back. For convenience, we engaged the services of the XGX local representative and saved us a lot of hassle researching online, and then verifying on the ground.

owl888
23-02-2013, 08:27 PM
If you can read Chinese pls google 7chinahappy forum, they have a office in wuhan, service including fl ktv sn. Good luck

We had bad experience with the agent from xin gan xian at Danshui. Hope this guy at Wuhan is better. But no matter what they'll charge xtra to cover their cost of operation in Wuhan.

Any FRs do share, thx!

mozquit0
24-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Hope that you may find this useful - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=309791

The Dysfunctional 老爹 & 儿子 team were in Wuhan 2 years back. For convenience, we engaged the services of the XGX local representative and saved us a lot of hassle researching online, and then verifying on the ground.

Thks Mekatulia, all points to Ah An as the local source.

Appreciate the feed

Moz

Mekatulia
24-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Thks Mekatulia, all points to Ah An as the local source.

Appreciate the feed

Moz

Just saying that 老爹&儿子 were in 五汗 and we did use the services of the XGX local rep out of convenience. We were fully aware and never expecting to get free service/local information. Have to say that AA's services was good, and we were very happy.

Saves us the trouble of hunting blindly since it was 儿子's first time visit, and 老爹's last visit was at least more than a decade ago.

If you think you want to brave it and take your chances, you can choose not to engage thru XGX like for some places such as CP or DS. But WH is a big city thou.

Mekatulia
24-02-2013, 12:21 PM
We had bad experience with the agent from xin gan xian at Danshui. Hope this guy at Wuhan is better. But no matter what they'll charge xtra to cover their cost of operation in Wuhan.

Any FRs do share, thx!

Well, the following is my own humble opinion. 老爹&儿子 have known and used XGX services for quite some time (almost 10 years infact). XGX works like an alliance, and the local reps are usually Taiwanese stationed in that area. We never have any major issues with XGX, and always think that it was always value for money. Of course there are many areas where 老爹&儿子 ventured and do not have any info or agents to contact so we have to do more research and legwork and have plenty of misses rather than hits, but it was still fun! :D

DS has been around for a long time, and was the best kept secret of 老爹&儿子 for the longest time. In the early days, we did go thru the local XGX rep, taking it more like an insurance as we never know when we will need it.

But I guess, probably DS local rep is after all - a local. Unlike a few of the other places like WH, CQ, SC, all are Taiwanese stationed there. That's where I think the difference is, in terms of level of service quality, approach, and mentality.

mozquit0
26-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Well, the following is my own humble opinion. 老爹&儿子 have known and used XGX services for quite some time (almost 10 years infact). XGX works like an alliance, and the local reps are usually Taiwanese stationed in that area. We never have any major issues with XGX, and always think that it was always value for money. Of course there are many areas where 老爹&儿子 ventured and do not have any info or agents to contact so we have to do more research and legwork and have plenty of misses rather than hits, but it was still fun! :D

DS has been around for a long time, and was the best kept secret of 老爹&儿子 for the longest time. In the early days, we did go thru the local XGX rep, taking it more like an insurance as we never know when we will need it.

But I guess, probably DS local rep is after all - a local. Unlike a few of the other places like WH, CQ, SC, all are Taiwanese stationed there. That's where I think the difference is, in terms of level of service quality, approach, and mentality.

Thks for the feed, my 7pts to you

Will update after my trip

Moz

niGht-eYe
26-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Thks for the feed, my 7pts to you

Will update after my trip

Moz

Will be in wuhan this long weekend and any bros around ?

lao_teeko
27-03-2013, 12:32 AM
my personal experience is wuhan KTV got no action..went to 4 ktvs 4 nights in a row..and nothing!

customer also brought me to 2 saunas and still..no action!

not to mention expensive...my hotel had a spa which was under renovation..so they only had call-to-room services..that was the only action i had.

i dont know which ktvs i went to because all customer bring me there..i only had to follow..apologies cant advice..

blackvios
30-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi all bros,

Can I ask if there's any fun places in Wuhan?

Thanks in advance.

whitegals
12-08-2013, 04:57 PM
There are quite a number of those "hair dressing salons" :D

RTG-Zapper
12-08-2013, 08:27 PM
There are quite a number of those "hair dressing salons" :D
What about KTVs ?

flyguy
09-10-2013, 09:30 AM
hello bros out there - will be going to Wuhan from 21 oct for a 3 days of some work. Would appreciate if any bros can give some pinters and info on the prc scene there - massage and ktv and FL scene.

NorthEast
10-10-2013, 01:05 AM
hello bros out there - will be going to Wuhan from 21 oct for a 3 days of some work. Would appreciate if any bros can give some pinters and info on the prc scene there - massage and ktv and FL scene.

You can call Co Co (胡久忆) @ 134 7613 3384. She is a mommy who is able to arrange hotels, transport and KTVs' for you. REMEMBER to ask for the prices before committing. She provide good services but still have to be careful. Have fun and play safe.

ladiesassasin
10-10-2013, 01:15 AM
Bro Northeast, u r the lobang king n cheongster master!!! :eek:

snake03hot
10-10-2013, 02:00 AM
Hi...
Every body come to China!

yunshangfeiyang
13-10-2013, 04:33 PM
You can call Co Co (胡久忆) @ 134 7613 3384. She is a mommy who is able to arrange hotels, transport and KTVs' for you. REMEMBER to ask for the prices before committing. She provide good services but still have to be careful. Have fun and play safe.

thanks brother, how much she charge for the girls? one time and baoye.

flyguy
29-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Thanx bro Northeast - much appreciated.

Longitude
30-10-2013, 02:11 PM
May need to make a trip here. Can anyone share on hotels that are near to the actions. Don't want to travel too far.

alleway
12-11-2013, 01:57 AM
sad to see so little info 4 tis city

alleway
12-11-2013, 02:03 AM
lots of compliments on tis place but dun seem to hv enough info on e places name n locations 2 head to. more info needed frm bros who visited tis city

Gordon
21-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Been to 海阔天空 damn expensive. Have to travel to 荆州/沙市 about 3 hours ride from WuHan. over there cheap and lots of place to bonk. KTVs,Saunas,Salons,BootyCalls,StreetWalkers.

alleway
27-11-2013, 11:04 AM
wuhan sort of disappoints me as their massage scene seems to be overpriced...even more ex den sg. travelling tks at least 20mins to each location n crossing the river bridge seems to be too long...may cos of such hassle therefore we cant find valuable info in here

unclecai
27-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Hi Brudders,

I am on & off xiangyang, lets do some email exchange or china mobile exchange for more cheonging in the future

Giansex
27-11-2013, 05:43 PM
欧亚武汉 granding opening soon

TangoNovember
15-04-2014, 10:39 AM
anyone at Wuhan at this weekend?
will be there from 18 ~ 21 Apr:)

aseanman
15-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Hi Bro,

I'm early a bit....if not will join you.

It seem like no so much info about Wuhan.......any brother have info to share..

Thank you:)

TangoNovember
17-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Hi Bro,

I'm early a bit....if not will join you.

It seem like no so much info about Wuhan.......any brother have info to share..

Thank you:)

is OK
still have some other if have chance:)

BulleYe
25-04-2014, 12:02 PM
anyone will be at Wuhan during Vesak day period?:cool:

Longitude
17-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Hi forummers,

I have a scheduled trip to Wuhan. Can any members share valuable information on where the actions are and which is a good hotel to stay which is close to actions? Thanks.

Longitude
27-10-2014, 08:39 AM
I will be staying at the Marco Polo hotel. Any good hangouts nearby this hotel? Thanks.

chrisng
02-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Bro have u gone already? I'm going soon too was wondering if discovered anything interesting while you were there

Longitude
11-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Most of the ktvs were closed. Nothing really worth mentioning there.

manilaboy2007
11-11-2014, 10:17 PM
Most of the ktvs were closed. Nothing really worth mentioning there.

I guess the crackdown are still on going. Macau casino business has been badly affected by this.

goalgoal
20-12-2014, 04:39 PM
hi.. anyone based in wuhan?
im based here and looking for fellow sporean friends for kopi, ktv or massage.
kind of bored here..

MichaelWinn
21-12-2014, 11:26 PM
how a female hotel staff in china swiped a customer credit card
click link to watch video http://v.qq.com/cover/h/hdqtir9nrfxu8sn.html?vid=l0015cnrs8v

KLR69
17-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Any good lobang for Wuhan? Good massage with happy ending? Outcall?

Hurricane88
17-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Any good lobang for Wuhan? Good massage with happy ending? Outcall?

I found the following threads...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=483451&highlight=wuhan
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=400588&highlight=wuhan
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=352103&highlight=wuhan
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=201343&highlight=wuhan
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=385567&highlight=wuhan
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=184639&highlight=wuhan
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=162130&highlight=wuhan
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51416&highlight=wuhan

prunespy
11-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Went to an unnamed MP few weeks ago near Best Western Premier Wuhan Mayflowers Hotel on wuluo road. Not that great. Massage was soso and the hj was lacklustre. Damage was RMB150.

Anyone got any new lobang please share. Also any brudders in Wuhan, want to lim kopi, PM.

Onenightonly
31-05-2016, 12:10 PM
In wuhan now with GF. Anywhere we can go to get a good massage?
Hard to find and we can't read/speak mando.

Cbt5145
26-03-2017, 09:45 PM
I'll be heading to Wuhan next month. Can any bro here share with me lobang for massage? Might be staying at wuchang or hankou area.

funny_man
19-04-2017, 10:06 AM
any bros cheong Wuhan recently? please share some info... heading there next month for four nights...

skywalker23
27-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Hi,

I am going Wuhan in two weeks time. Is there any OKT or place to visit for Fun?

Thank you in advance.

bloodyhot
12-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Brothers....humbly looking for info. Is there anything happening in wuhan these day? All forums seems to have no new news about this city.

japantvb
13-05-2019, 02:14 AM
Brothers....humbly looking for info. Is there anything happening in wuhan these day? All forums seems to have no new news about this city.

wuhan ktv a bit tight these few days
but supermodel can arrange, PM please

assoboy
14-06-2019, 07:34 PM
I know wuhan ktv very tight due to military Olympic in October... but any recommendation or joint still available??

Hurricane88
03-07-2019, 05:36 PM
goalgoal

two posts were removed by mod becos not allowed to post okt/mummy phone numbers and this infringe advertising in sbf...:)

goalgoal
04-07-2019, 09:26 AM
goalgoal

two posts were removed by mod becos not allowed to post okt/mummy phone numbers and this infringe advertising in sbf...:)

okay. understand.
thank you for clarifying.

chelsea76
06-07-2019, 08:59 AM
I know wuhan ktv very tight due to military Olympic in October... but any recommendation or joint still available??

Go Optics Valley Kingdom Plaza hotel. Owned by military, a night stay is abt 600rmb.. but you can go to the massage joint. All service available..

I am surprised also, the ladies told me this place is safe cos owned by military.

sohbuckkong
24-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Dear brudders, I am planning for a trip to Wuhan. I have searched the forum and not able to find a Wuhan thread. I hope brudders will bear with my lousy search skills if I miss out anything.

My objective of going there is to first search for any small business opportunities which can start and sustain with about 5,000 lousy sing dollars, which is half of my entire worth. Embarassed to say, but employment and pay in sillypore is seriously very embarassing.

Of course if there is any good coming out of this venture, some fun and entertainment in the city is always welcome.

I hope brudders here with any experience or ideas in Wuhan can give some small small tips.

I not rich, but I don't mind buying 1 or 2 rounds of drinks to thank brudders.

Thank you for rea.......
Hi Parkerpenn.
So are you stationed in Wuhan. Did you manage to start a small business here or around Wuhan.

I am going on a maiden trip to Wuhan at the end of this year to visit my china girlfriend. May I also ask are foreigners allowed to buy land here in Wuhan.
Thanks

HonkyTonkyMan
26-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Go Optics Valley Kingdom Plaza hotel. Owned by military, a night stay is abt 600rmb.. but you can go to the massage joint. All service available..

I am surprised also, the ladies told me this place is safe cos owned by military.

Foreigners can book this hotel cos i understand that foreigner are only allowed to stay in international graded hotels for their safety...i was there in Wuhan a couple of months back and they arranged for us to stay in a golf resort...end up feeding mosquitoes the whole night..:mad:

sohbuckkong
26-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Foreigners can book this hotel cos i understand that foreigner are only allowed to stay in international graded hotels for their safety...i was there in Wuhan a couple of months back and they arranged for us to stay in a golf resort...end up feeding mosquitoes the whole night..:mad:

Are we allowed to stay friend house.
I will be staying in my girl friend house.

HonkyTonkyMan
28-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Are we allowed to stay friend house.
I will be staying in my girl friend house.

Friend house ok lah its just that i understand china there they have different hotels for foreigners and locals...that why we normally get locals to book for us as their local 5 star compared to foreigner 5 star hotel is very much cheaper..

sohbuckkong
29-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Airasia kuala lumpur to wuhan very cheap, as low as sg177 for 2 ways during sept and oct

sohbuckkong
31-08-2019, 10:37 AM

I check other forums, YouTube, also nothing much discussed about Wuhan nightlife.
Maybe most of it have gone underground just like in haikou Hainan.

Anyway, this October it's my first trip to Wuhan, staying in my china gf apartment. It's a short trip. I hope there's electric bicycle sharing here.

As usual, I will ask motortaxis or taxis to bring me to redlight districts.

HonkyTonkyMan
31-08-2019, 12:13 PM
I check other forums, YouTube, also nothing much discussed about Wuhan nightlife.

Anyway, this October it's my first trip to Wuhan, staying in my china gf apartment. It's a short trip. I hope there's electric bicycle sharing here.

i think security for Wuhan will be particularly tight these few months cos i understand they are having some sort of military gathering if not wrong coming up...so lots of road works and traffic very bad..

sohbuckkong
31-08-2019, 01:23 PM
i think security for Wuhan will be particularly tight these few months cos i understand they are having some sort of military gathering if not wrong coming up...so lots of road works and traffic very bad..

Yes, this military Olympic is an international event, It is a grand sports event just like the Olympics, is held once in every 4yrs and countries take turns to host this event. This yr is hosted by China in Wuhan from 18 Oct till 27 Oct. So I guess all hotels will be fully booked and airfares should be expensive. So I guess night spots during these period will be packed too.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/china-gears-up-to-host-athletes-from-over-100-nations-at-military-games-in-wuhan/articleshow/70315483.cms

China is gearing up for another mega sporting event after successfully hosting the 2008 Beijing Olympics, with Hubei province capital Wuhan set to welcome military athletes from over 100 countries, including India, for the military world games in October.
Preparations are almost complete for the 7th CISM Military World Games to be held from October 18 to 27 in this "city of hundred lakes" which had hit headlines last year when Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping held their first informal summit here to boost bilateral ties.

TonyCheong2
31-08-2019, 02:57 PM

Hahaha bro sohbuckkong really envy your carefree lifestyle. :p
Every continent also have girlfriend! :eek:

sohbuckkong
31-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Hahaha bro sohbuckkong really envy your carefree lifestyle. :p
Every continent also have girlfriend! :eek:

Hi TonyCheong2,
Yes, I am quite lucky to get this Wuhan girlfriend just about 1.5months ago when I was in Genting highland. She was tricked by her cousin to do prostitution in Genting. When she realised it was prostitution, she wanted to return back to China but couldn't change the air ticket timings and so she remained in Genting for the next 10 days.

They are poor and since she already paid about sg600 airfares, her cousin scolded her and pressured her to recoup some money back. On her 3rd day in Genting, I met her inside the room because she sold her room to me for 80ringget. This selling of room was arrange by my sifu who told me she very fresh in this line. After getting the keycard from her, I book her for ST at 200ringget but I paid her 300 ringget and from this moment onwards, without talking about money, she just stick to me for the next 10 days until she returned back to China, no monetary transaction involved.

I am lucky because she only 32, fair, medium height, slim, quite pretty, very good natured lady, not greedy, never ask me for money, very thrifty, don't gamble. She's divorced with one kid taken care of by her ex husband. She have that syt look too.

In genting, she wake up 5am every morning to wash up, do facial etc and sleep at 8pm, that's her routine in China. Every morning she do facial.
I didn't hide my social n financial status from her.

Could she be just acting, I don't think so. She want me to meet her mother when I go Wuhan in Oct.

In Genting, every night she slept fully naked next to me as a girlfriend. Free of charge of course. It was so enjoyable putting my hands at and caressing her tight small cheebye, stroking her cheebye, and playing with her cheebye hair and to finally fuck her before we go to sleep. The best part was that she allow me to do anything to her body without any slightest resistance. Of course I suck and lick her cheebye too. Of course now that she's my gf , I won't treat her like a prostitute.

Although she never asked me for money or presents, I automatically gave her a total of about sg400 for the 10 nights she stayed with me 24/7 when in genting. Now that she's in Wuhan, I told her I will help her with sg300 every mth as her salary as a sales girl only 2000rmb a mth and she got to pay rent of 800rmb per mth.

So this October when I go Wuhan, I sleep in her condo and so I save on hotels. Her cousin in Genting told me she's a very good cook. I'm dying to go Wuhan in Oct.

Hurricane88
31-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Hi TonyCheong2,
Yes, I am quite lucky to get this Wuhan girlfriend just about 1.5months ago when I was in Genting highland. She was tricked by her cousin to do prostitution in Genting. When she realised it was prostitution, she wanted to return back to China but couldn't change the air ticket timings and so she remained in Genting for the next 10 days.

So this October when I go Wuhan, I sleep in her condo and so I save on hotels. Her cousin in Genting told me she's a very good cook. I'm dying to go Wuhan in Oct.

Walau repeat your story here...hope can write me after your trip in Oct...:)

sohbuckkong
31-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Walau repeat your story here...hope can write me after your trip in Oct...:)

Old man lorso.

Yes, I will recce Wuhan and post it here. Hope to find some cheap Cheong places.

sohbuckkong
01-09-2019, 11:29 AM
For those who's thinking how to sent money from Singapore to Wuhan, or maybe some other parts of China via Bank Of China, this is how I sent :-

I transfer money via my POSB Online directly to her bank acct in Wuhan, it's the Bank Of China and it's free of charge. Bank of China also didn't deduct any money. The transfer is instant, sometimes delay only few hours.

I lose only the conversion rate from SG dollars to China yuan by POSB.

To transfer via posb,

1) first log into yr posb online, then goto Transfer/DBS Remit n overseas transfer/
2) click NEW RECIPIENT and fill in the forms.........
3) just follow the instructions accordingly.
4) basically you just need to fill in the recipient Name, China id number, Bank and bank account number, province ,city, branch.
That's all, very simple and foc.

If you wish to transfer descreetly, then can sent via Western Union or other remittance services. My friend sent via Western Union to Vietnam only sg$4 service charge. Sent via Western Union have less headache as you don't need to have her bank details.

goalgoal
27-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Old man lorso.

Yes, I will recce Wuhan and post it here. Hope to find some cheap Cheong places.

hey bro i suppose you had a good wuhan trip? i was waiting for your update. i hope you had good fun with your wuhanese gf!

sohbuckkong
04-12-2019, 10:12 AM
hey bro i suppose you had a good wuhan trip? i was waiting for your update. i hope you had good fun with your wuhanese gf!

Hi,
I have postponed my trip to 18 december. I just bought scoots one way at only $149.
As this is my first time to Wuhan so I need some help. I go alone.

I want to go Wuhan at this area "湖北省荆州市公安县" ,which is about 300km away from Wuhan tianhe international airport.
Scoots will reach Wuhan tienhe international airport at 2325hrs. So I will stay one night at a hotel near this airport. Any recommendations. Preferably as near as possible to the airport.

I am now thinking on the next day, how should I goto Wuhan from around this airport.
(1) How do I take bus to Wuhan.
(2) How much the taxi cost from around this airport to Wuhan.
(3) Is there a train or a bullet train to wuhan

And since Google map is banned in China, so what map should I use.
Thanks

sohbuckkong
04-12-2019, 04:49 PM
I just discovered I can buy China sim card at plaza Singapore on the 7th floor.

HonkyTonkyMan
08-12-2019, 10:53 AM
I am now thinking on the next day, how should I goto Wuhan from around this airport.
(1) How do I take bus to Wuhan.
(2) How much the taxi cost from around this airport to Wuhan.
(3) Is there a train or a bullet train to wuhan

And since Google map is banned in China, so what map should I use.
Thanks

Bro not sure if there is any hotels near the airport but there are many buses and there is a MTR that runs to Wuhan...I remembered taking a bus in to Wuhan City direct to the railway station to meet my contacts..we went to their office which was in the outskirt and they put us up in this golf resort...whole night feeding the mozzies...we went back to Wuhan and took a MTR directly to airport...

sohbuckkong
08-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Bro not sure if there is any hotels near the airport but there are many buses and there is a MTR that runs to Wuhan...I remembered taking a bus in to Wuhan City direct to the railway station to meet my contacts..we went to their office which was in the outskirt and they put us up in this golf resort...whole night feeding the mozzies...we went back to r and took a MTR directly to airport...

Hi,
Thanks for the help.
The problem is that Scoots will reach Wuhan Tianhe International Airport at 2325hrs, close to midnight and because December is very cold, So I will spent one night near the airport and then on the next day, proceed to my destination.

From agoda, I've decided to stay in Yibin Inn whch is just 12 miles from airport and cost sg$36 per night. This hotel also claim that they can pick us up from airport.

My plan is that when in Yibin Inn, I will ask the staffs how to go to my destination which is about 280km away. I don't mind take bus, train or taxis.

sohbuckkong
08-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Hi,
Regarding this China card below, it can only use for data. Can't make phone calls.
However the agent says can use for WhatsApp, Google map.
I just discovered I can buy China sim card at plaza Singapore on the 7th floor.

TonyCheong2
08-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Regarding this China card below, it can only use for data. Can't make phone calls.
However the agent says can use for WhatsApp, Google map.

Wow bro sohbuckkong cheong inner China liao!
Upgrade sial hahaha! :D

Don't pray pray hor, Emperor Xi's China very high tech now.
From the moment you land in airport, GongAn will use facial recognition technology to track your movements until you leave China.
Each individual will be allocated a serial number in the big data system.

Yes that means your face will be captured even on the streets and when you enter humsup establishments or enter a dark alley for cheapo BBS f*cks kekekeke. :D

If get caught red handed for 嫖娼 you can be held under detention for 15 days and if really sway will tio video recording of your self confession to be used against you in the future if needed. :p

Nowadays foreigners cannot buy a cheap China SIM card unlike in the past.
Those China SIM cards for tourists sold in airport could be costly.

The one you mentioned is not a true China SIM card.
More like a Hong Kong SIM card with roaming capabilities in China.

If you're able to get your hands on a true China SIM card by other means then go for it because data package rates are dirt cheap.
If unable to do so my recommendation is to save the hassle and just buy a Singapore prepaid or postpaid SIM from local providers and activate a roaming data plan whichever way is cheaper for you.

Google map app works in China.
Best is download Baidu Map app as more detailed if you search in Chinese language.

Good luck! :)

sohbuckkong
08-12-2019, 10:09 PM
Hi TonyCheong2,
Thanks for yr suggestion and advise.
I already bought scoots air ticket to wuhan on 18 dec, quite cheap only $149 one way.
Looks like China now so advance.

Yes that China card I bought in plaza Singapore is a Hong Kong roaming card that can only used for data only. Cannot make phone calls but can use WhatsApp n Google stuffs.

Because this is my first solo trip to Wuhan so I need to do sme self research.
I've already book a hotel near the airport.
Next I need to find out from my hotel which is near the airport, how to take a bullet train to Jingzhou.

Wow bro sohbu....
Yes that means your face will be cap. :p

Nowadays foreigners cannot buy a cheap China SIM card unlike in the past.
Those China SIM cards for tourists sold in airport could be costly.

The one you mentioned is not a true China SIM card.
More like a Hong Kong SIM card with roaming capabilities in China.

If you're able to get your hands on a true China SIM card by other means then go for it because data package rates are dirt cheap.
If unable to do so my recommendation is to save the hassle and just buy a Singapore prepaid or postpaid SIM from local providers and activate a roaming data plan whichever way is cheaper for you.

Google map app works in China.
Best is download Baidu Map app as more detailed if you search in Chinese language.

Good luck! :)

kopigaogao
08-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Hi TonyCheong2,
Thanks for yr suggestion and advise.
I already bought scoots air ticket to wuhan on 18 dec, quite cheap only $149 one way.

Yes that China card I bought in plaza Singapore is a Hong Kong roaming card that can only used for data only. Cannot make phone calls but can use WhatsApp n Google stuffs.

Because this is my first solo trip to Wuhan so I need to do sme self research.
I've already book a hotel near the airport.
Next I need to find out from my hotel which is near the airport, how to take a bullet train to Jingzhou.

Download the App "ctrip" or 携程 . Can book hotels, high speed rails ticket from this App payment through credit cards. As another brother said, use "Baidu" map or 高德地图 app to move around using public transport.

sohbuckkong
09-12-2019, 07:45 AM
Download the App "ctrip" or 携程 . Can book hotels, high speed rails ticket from this App payment through credit cards. As another brother said, use "Baidu" map or 高德地图 app to move around using public transport.

Hi,
Thanks for the advice.

I've already downloaded Baidu map , however my mandarine is very poor, I could not find an option for English. Anyway I read that I can use Google map in China. However as a backup plan, I've bought a hk sim card that hv autoroaming in China which means I can use Google stuffs. I've also downloaded Maps.Me ,an offline map as a backup.

I've also just downloaded Ctrip, again I can't use because of my poor Mandarin.

Today I will try to figure out how to take a bullet train, which I understand is called MTR , from around wuhan tianhe airport to Jingzhou railway station. All suggestions appreciated.

TonyCheong2
09-12-2019, 03:23 PM

It was meant more as a sarcastic commentary on Emperor Xi. :p

China man now very chum.
Some places must "swipe" face then can enter toilet. :D

Heng so far they've not implemented social credit points system for foreigners! :rolleyes:

sohbuckkong
10-12-2019, 07:05 AM

Hi, if I go online book train, then do I still need to go railway station collect train ticket or just show my handphone ticket.

sohbuckkong
10-12-2019, 10:07 PM
Been to 海阔天空 damn expensive. Have to travel to 荆州/沙市 about 3 hours ride from WuHan. over there cheap and lots of place to bonk. KTVs,Saunas,Salons,BootyCalls,StreetWalkers.

Hi,
I am going to Jingzhou next week. So where should I go to see streetwalkers.

From somewhere around tianhe airport, I will take a cab to hankou railway station and from here I will take the train for a 1.5hr ride to Jingzhou railway station.
Thanks.

TonyCheong2
03-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Take care bro sohbuckkong!

Virus has no prejudice. :)

Hurricane88
04-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Wuhan pneumonia outbreak spurs fever checks in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/wuhan-pneumonia-outbreak-spurs-fever-checks-in-singapore-hong-kong-taiwan

Try to avoid Wuhan or nearby cities.

sohbuckkong
05-01-2020, 04:28 PM
Take care bro sohbuckkong!

Virus has no prejudice. :)

Hi thanks TonyCheong2
On 18dec 2019 I took scoot and flew to Wuhan Tienhe airport.
On 28th Dec 2019 I left Wuhan back to Singapore.

In Wuhan I went to Hankou, jingzhou, GongAn County, Sashi, Optic Valley Square, and a few more towns.

Weather was very nice and I love it.

Unfortunately I didn't recce Wuhan. However in all the places I went, I don't see massage parlours or ktvs. I did saw big ktv in a town called Sashi.

Of course in Wuhan I stayed my gf rental apartment.
So I've nothing to report except to say that most of the ladies I saw on the streets and shopping centres were well dressed and pretty.

Anyway it's confirmed that when I used a HK data only sim card with auto roaming from Hong Kong, I can use whatsapp, Google maps and all Google stuff when in China. I bought this sim card from plaza Singapore.

---------------------------------------------------------
For travelling, this is how I travelled.

From Wuhan TienHe International Airport, at the airport itself, there's an MRT to Hankou railway station. Take note that MRT and railway station are different. So after you get out of Hankou MRT station, Hankou railway station is very near by. Hankou railway station is a bullet train travelling at about 195kmh.

From hankou railway station can go many different places but I went to Jingzhou railway station.
From Jingzhou railway station, there are many buses going to different towns. The buses are all very old. I took a bus to GongAn County bus depot. From this depot I walk to my gf apartment nearby.

In between I took bus and MRT to many different towns. All I can say is that with GPS and maps and internet, you should never be lost.

----------------------------
Of course I will go back to Wuhan again but this time will be different as i will know how to travel by bus, subway (we called it mrt ), and bullet train which they simply called it a train station.

sohbuckkong
12-03-2020, 08:02 PM
An update of the coronavirus situation in Wuhan.
My Wuhan lady friend told me that by the end of March, the Wuhan tianhe airport will reopen.

As of today, there's 22 new cases of coronavirus in Wuhan.
And jingzhou continuously for 15 days no new coronavirus victim.
The following was my wechat with her.

sohbuckkong
13-03-2020, 01:08 PM
update
As of today, in Wuhan, only 4 new coronavirus in whole of china.

langpalang
13-03-2020, 02:31 PM
Last been to Wuhan abt 8 yrs ago. Than compare to much earlier when i station there, changes a lot. Now I think, even more changes.

When I first station there, kns, its so run down. But it was fun, really had great time. Haha

sohbuckkong
13-03-2020, 07:08 PM
Last been to Wuhan abt 8 yrs ago. Than compare to much earlier when i station there, changes a lot. Now I think, even more changes.

When I first station there, kns, its so run down. But it was fun, really had great time. Haha

You are lucky to have Cheong Wuhan 8yrs ago before the major clampdown of vice activities by Xi JP.

When I was in Wuhan in December, although I did not recce the nightlife, I did travel extensively within wuhan and I could hardly see any massage parlours or ktvs.

Wuhan is now very modern and with many well dressed pretty girls everywhere.

By the way, rumours going on that Wuhan Tianhe international airport will reopen on the 25th March 2020.

langpalang
13-03-2020, 07:32 PM
You are lucky to have Cheong Wuhan 8yrs ago before the major clampdown of vice activities by Xi JP.

When I was in Wuhan in December, although I did not recce the nightlife, I did travel extensively within wuhan and I could hardly see any massage parlours or ktvs.

Wuhan is now very modern and with many well dressed pretty girls everywhere.

By the way, rumours going on that Wuhan Tianhe international airport will reopen on the 25th March 2020.

Ya ... Haha, really had my share of fun. Young single and being a foreigner and Singaporean, wow si bei song. But not now. Hahaha

When I first go to Wuhan, there's no tianhe. It was the old airport :o. Wow piang, I damn old leow. Sob sob

darkmania
14-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Ya ... Haha, really had my share of fun. Young single and being a foreigner and Singaporean, wow si bei song. But not now. Hahaha

When I first go to Wuhan, there's no tianhe. It was the old airport :o. Wow piang, I damn old leow. Sob sob

Thank for upped. Favor returned ....:D

sohbuckkong
16-03-2020, 05:44 PM
Update,
Today Wuhan only 3 new coronavirus victim

sohbuckkong
24-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Update

Finally, today Wuhan reopen and people are free to move around again.
However, airport and train still remain closed but it will reopen very soon.

sohbuckkong
24-03-2020, 12:40 PM
Wuhan people start walking outside again.

This picture just taken 10 minutes ago in a Wuhan town called GONG AN COUNTY

Freedom at last.

Naka_Timo
25-03-2020, 01:17 PM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/china-covid-19-coronavirus-lift-travel-curbs-hubei-wuhan-12570658

BEIJING: China's central Hubei province, where the deadly coronavirus first emerged late last year, is to lift travel curbs after two months under lockdown, local officials said on Tuesday (Mar 24).

Healthy residents will be allowed to leave the province from midnight Tuesday.

Travel restrictions for leaving Wuhan will be lifted on Apr 8, and people will be able to leave on the basis of using a health code, a QR code which will have an individual's health status linked to it.

They are so sure to lift the restriction. What if kanna again, i think the person will have to be skin alive..

sohbuckkong
26-03-2020, 08:28 AM
Afte..........
As for other provinces, the virus still out there definitely but cuz people are high alert and more cau is giving it back to China. So they are focusing ......... he won't be there to make show.

Cori19 virus can't survive in the open more then a few hours and it's very contagious.

So if there's no more new coronavirus cases continuously for 14 days etc etc etc days. It means coronavirus is fully gone except imported case.

So there's no such thing as "as for other provinces, the virus still out there definitely but cuz people are high alert and more cau is giving it back to ...."
==========================================__
It's official, on 8th April, Wuhan TienHe International Airport will reopen.

Scoots suspend flight from sg to Wuhan until 26 th April 2020.
https://www.flyscoot.com/en/announcements/temporary-flight-suspensions

MichaelWinn
27-03-2020, 03:08 PM
Bad news for all singaporeans going to china 😮Worried that international travelers might trigger a second wave of coronavirus infections, China announced late Thursday night that it was suspending practically all entry to the country by foreigners and was halting almost all international passenger flights as well.

MichaelWinn
28-03-2020, 02:41 PM
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China National Immigration Administration Announcement on the Temporary Suspension of Entry by Foreign Nationals Holding Valid Chinese Visas or Residence Permits
2020/03/26
March 26, 2020

In view of the rapid spread of COVID-19 across the world, China has decided to temporarily suspend the entry into China by foreign nationals holding visas or residence permits still valid to the time of this announcement, effective from 0 a.m., 28 march 2020. Entry by foreign nationals with APEC Business Travel Cards will be suspended as well. Policies including port visas, 24/72/144-hour visa-free transit policy, Hainan 30-day visa-free policy, 15-day visa-free policy specified for foreign cruise-group-tour through Shanghai Port, Guangdong 144-hour visa-free policy specified for foreign tour groups from Hong Kong or Macao SAR, and Guangxi 15-day visa-free policy specified for foreign tour groups of ASEAN countries will also be temporarily suspended. Entry with diplomatic, service, courtesy or C visas will not be affected. Foreign nationals coming to China for necessary economic, trade, scientific or technological activities or out of emergency humanitarian needs may apply for visas at Chinese embassies or consulates. Entry by foreign nationals with visas issued after this announcement will not be affected.

The suspension is a temporary measure that China is compelled to take in light of the outbreak situation and the practices of other countries. China will stay in close touch with all sides and properly handle personnel exchanges with the rest of the world under the special circumstances. The above-mentioned measures will be calibrated in light of the evolving situation and announced accordingly.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China

National Immigration Administration

Suggest to a friend
Please enter E-mail
Submit Print
Please enter keywords

Copyright©1998-2014, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the People's Republic of China
Contact us Address: No. 2, Chaoyangmen Nandajie, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100701 Tel: 86-10-65961114

Naka_Timo
28-03-2020, 06:06 PM
After at least 2 months lock down? By right there should be no more newly infected in Wuhan cuz those kana by right should recover at home or outbreak already and hospitalized. 该死的死,不死的就有免疫力。

Their lock down is really full lock down there cuz people cannot go out or really restricted movement cuz enforcer are out there to ensure.

As for other provinces, the virus still out there definitely but cuz people are high alert and more cautious now so the spread won't be large scale. China gave the virus to other countries but now other countries is giving it back to China. So they are focusing on imported case like Singapore.

No one can skin Xi lah 555 cuz he's the one who give permission mah else he won't be there to make show.

hahaha, i mean skin the sick person alive not spreading. Yes, their lockdown is really powerful not like the malaysian one. Bo standard one, but they seibei pun boleh so doesnt matter.

sohbuckkong
29-03-2020, 08:39 AM
I just wonder, are there any members now in wuhan

pakpak2001
29-03-2020, 09:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkGp65Q-Rjo
fake news to soil the good reputation of China?
i head from the prc massage girls working here that china is 100% support CCP
these girls donate big part of their tips here remit back to china to support China Add Oil

sohbuckkong
29-03-2020, 12:15 PM
these girls donate big part of their tips here remit back to china to support China Add Oil
This was the message my Wuhan girlfriend sent me recently.
Only those with weak minds will fall into the traps of those stupid American propagandas.

TonyCheong2
29-03-2020, 03:11 PM
More "American propaganda". :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-KtKkUVus

sohbuckkong
29-03-2020, 03:32 PM
More "American propaganda". :p

https://www.youtube.coUVus

Even more American propaganda.

It's been reported that China have at least 1 million coronavirus death and it's all thrown into the yantze river.
News reported by chowcheebye.com

MichaelWinn
29-03-2020, 04:31 PM
I just wonder, are there any members now in wuhan
Don't think so .bro.foreigners are temporarily barred from entering china as of 28 March 2020 .but I understand foreigners are allowed to leave china.so it is one way traffic. You can leave but you can't enter once you leave.just the same with Malaysia. China foreign ministry has not given a exact time frame as to when the ban will be lifted

pakpak2001
29-03-2020, 08:21 PM
Even more American propaganda.
It's been reported that China have at least 1 million coronavirus death and it's all thrown into the yantze river.
News reported by chowcheebye.com
================================================== ========
now even Trump has to kowtow to President Xi
America can boast about technology but still has to beg china for masks etc
President Xi has make China and all Chinese all over the world No: 1

MichaelWinn
30-03-2020, 12:35 AM
Before the current ban on foreigners. China subjected all foreign arrivals to 14 days quarantine. That already eats up your first 14 days in china .when you return to your home country from China. You have to be quarantined for another 14 days.😕total time spent in quarantine is 28 days.china is also trying to stop their own citizens from returning from overseas to prevent second wave of coronavirus infections 😉

sohbuckkong
30-03-2020, 07:24 AM
More exciting American propaganda for pro American brothers here

youtube/eYYV1B1lRKY

motodiary
30-03-2020, 11:00 AM

i think you must be pretty naive and brainwashed. .there is no such thing in this world as 100 percent support for any system or Government. thats the problem with China and CCP... they wont accept any form of criticism and take any of them as malicious and went on defensive and people like you danced to their tune instead of using your own common sense.

motodiary
30-03-2020, 11:07 AM

what fake news.. those are people desperately trying to get to work and are stopped by the roadblock.. do you really need fake news to show people can be angry and upset for being unable to work and earn income and restriced for months ? are oyu really that brainwashed that you think only by propaganda that this thing will happen ? what kind of moron actually think an entire country will always 100 percenet agree and comply with everything a Govt do and say ? there will always be opposition. it is common part of human society and behaviour and although CPC want to enforce absolute control, which they did with all information flow, things will still happen.. if mainland Chinese are so obedient and scared of the system, you think people will dare to break the law and make fake eggs to sell ?

you dont want to believe a system that allow free flow of information in the democratic world but so easy to accept a Govt and system that control all flow of information and only allow one central source to determine what is reported ?? that make absolutely zero sense unless you are brainwashed.

pakpak2001
30-03-2020, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=motodiary;19925939]i think you must be pretty naive and brainwashed. .there is no such thing in this world as 100 percent support for any system or Government.
no i m not pretty, yes i m naive and stupid, i don't wash my brain but only my hair
as far as i know, even the prc girls working here as massage or prostitutes or kopitiam runner or dish collector, they ALL support CCP and President Xi

they think Trump is a actor, their President Xi is a savior, hero and true son of China
they are 100% stand behind CCP and President Xi
they brainwash? naive?

Hurricane88
30-03-2020, 02:15 PM
what fake news.. those are people desperately trying to get to work and are stopped by the roadblock.. do you really need fake news to show people can be angry and upset for being unable to work and earn income and restriced for months ? are oyu really that brainwashed that you think only by propaganda that this thing will happen ? what kind of moron actually think an entire country will always 100 percenet agree and comply with everything a Govt do and say ? there will always be opposition. it is common part of human society and behaviour and although CPC want to enforce absolute control, which they did with all information flow, things will still happen.. if mainland Chinese are so obedient and scared of the system, you think people will dare to break the law and make fake eggs to sell ?

]i think you must be pretty naive and brainwashed. .there is no such thing in this world as 100 percent support for any system or Government.
================================================

they think Trump is a actor, their President Xi is a savior, hero and true son of China
they brainwash? naive?

hey guys...have your say and enough then stop...mod do NOT want any prolonged arguments with flaming...will not hesitate to remove any post that have no value to sharing information to this city...:)

TonyCheong2
30-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Before the current ban on foreigners. China subjected all foreign arrivals to 14 days quarantine. That already eats up your first 14 days in china .when you return to your home country from China. You have to be quarantined for another 14 days.��total time spent in quarantine is 28 days.china is also trying to stop their own citizens from returning from overseas to prevent second wave of coronavirus infections.

Welcome back bro MichaelWinn! :D
Thought you've retired already!

Yes the compulsory 14 days quarantine for foreigners/PRCs must be self funded! :eek:
No free lunch! :cool:

Please update more 'American Propaganda News". :p

no i m not pretty, yes i m naive and stupid, i don't wash my brain but only my hair
as far as i know, even the prc girls working here as massage or prostitutes or kopitiam runner or dish collector, they ALL support CCP and President Xi

they brainwash? naive?

Yalor how can insult their great leader Winnie The Xi? :cool:
The hero and true son of China!

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aAxndgo_700bwp.webp

TonyCheong2
30-03-2020, 02:31 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wuhan-covid-19-deaths-may-be-in-tens-of-thousands-data-on-cremations-show/ar-BB11T0Vb

A stack of urns at a funeral home in Wuhan, the city's official cremation rates, and reports of an overwhelmed health care system have prompted speculation that Wuhan's real COVID-19 death toll could be in the tens of thousands—despite the Chinese government reporting 2,535 deaths from just over 50,000 coronavirus infections.

The coronavirus outbreak was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei in December 2019, before it then spread around the world, killing more than 33,000 globally as of Sunday. China's aggressive containment methods have slowed the virus domestically, with official new cases reported plummeting in the past few weeks. So far, Beijing has confirmed roughly 81,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, mostly in Wuhan, the epicenter of the virus' outbreak. But many people, including U.S. politicians have accused China of underplaying their real coronavirus death figure.

Their skepticism were sparked by Chinese officials' attempts to cover up the severity of the outbreak in the early stages—before the disease became widespread overseas—and the numerous revisions made to how domestic cases are counted. Wuhan's medical system was overwhelmed during the height of the outbreak in China, which further raises questions as to the officially reported 2,535 deaths.

In the fourth quarter of 2019, Wuhan also saw 56,007 cremations, a figure 1,583 higher than the fourth quarter of 2018, and 2,231 more than the fourth quarter of 2017, according to data released by the Wuhan civil affairs agency. In 2019, the Wuhan population grew by only 1.1 percent from 2018, according to a U.N. projection. These figures could indicate that the novel virus' emergence in December caused an increase in deaths—a trend that likely will have carried through to the first quarter of this year.

Photos began circulating across Chinese social media this week of urns arriving in the epicenter of the outbreak, after families who had lost loved ones to the novel coronavirus were instructed to pick up cremated ashes from one of the local funeral homes in the city. These images raised a fresh round of questions about the real coronavirus death toll in China, with domestic citizens and international critics using the number of urns to accuse the Chinese government of lying about their figures.

Newsweek reached out to the office of Chinese Ambassador to the United States Cui Tiankai via email for comment. The Chinese Foreign Ministry was also contacted for comment, but a response was not received in time for publication.

Trucks dropped off roughly 2,500 urns on both Wednesday and Thursday local time to one of the eight local funeral homes, a driver told Chinese media outlet Caixin. The news site also published another photo showing 3,500 urns stacked inside the facility. The number of urns that arrived in that one funeral home was far greater than the city's official overall death COVID-19 toll.

Some Wuhan residents estimate that the coronavirus death toll could be 26,000, based on the amount of urns being delivered and distributed across the city. Citizens on Chinese social media users have said that seven Wuhan funeral homes will likely distribute 3,500 urns per day on average from March 23 to April 4, which marks Qing Ming, the traditional tomb-sweeping festival. By that estimate, 42,000 urns would be given out in the 12-day period.

By minusing the expected deaths of roughly 16,000 in Wuhan, based on China's annual death rate over two and a half months, they estimate that the urns show that the coronavirus outbreak could have resulted in approximately 26,000 deaths. It is currently unclear, however, how many of the urns have been used.

Math based on urns, assumptions and social media isn't anything to go by. But it offers one estimation of the city's real death figure and further lends credence to the skepticism held by many of the accuracy of the Chinese government's officially reported Wuhan COVID-19 death tally.

Republican Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas cited the urn deliveries on Sunday to accuse China of misrepresenting the impact of the virus. "A *single mortuary* in Wuhan reportedly ordered more urns in two days than the Chinese Communist Party has reported total deaths in the whole country," he tweeted. "I'm sure you're shocked by evidence of Chinese lies."

pakpak2001
30-03-2020, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=Hurricane88;19926385][QUOTE=pakpak2001;19926357]
hey guys..
================================================== =======
OK bro, Peace!
i was just feedback wat the china girls say to me, until this chap come along calling me naive brainwashed.
Anyway, I will stop here & respect u bro.
PEACE!

langpalang
30-03-2020, 03:03 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wuhan-covid-19-deaths-may-be-in-tens-of-thousands-data-on-cremations-show/ar-BB11T0Vb

In the fourth quarter of 2019, Wuhan also saw 56,007 cremations, a figure 1,583 higher than the fourth quarter of 2018, and 2,231 more than the fourth quarter of 2017, according to data released by the Wuhan civil affairs agency. In 2019, the Wuhan population grew by only 1.1 percent from 2018, according to a U.N. projection. These figures could indicate that the novel virus' emergence in December caused an increase in deaths—a trend that likely will have carried through to the first quarter of this year.

Trucks dropped off roughly 2,500 urns on both Wednesday and Thursday local time to one of the eight local funeral homes, a driver told Chinese media outlet Caixin. The news site also published another photo showing 3,500 urns stacked inside the facility. The number of urns that arrived in that one funeral home was far greater than the city's official overall death COVID-19 toll.

Some Wuhan residents estimate that the coronavirus death toll could be 26,000, based on the amount of urns being delivered and distributed across the city. Citizens on Chinese social media users have said that seven Wuhan funeral homes will likely distribute 3,500 urns per day on average from March 23 to April 4, which marks Qing Ming, the traditional tomb-sweeping festival. By that estimate, 42,000 urns would be given out in the 12-day period.

Dunno what the writer writing also . .. hahaha

- one quarter mati 50+K ?? so monthly close to 20K ppl mati loh. one day abt 600+ ppl die loh.
- Wuhan population grew by 1.1%, not related to death.
- qing ming distribute urn ??? hmmm.... confuse.

simnon
30-03-2020, 03:20 PM

- one quarter mati 50+K ?? so monthly close to 20K ppl mati loh. one day abt 600+ ppl die loh.

Writer assumed all deaths due to COVID 19, no other causes such as cancer, etc as he have no access to medical records.
Chinese in wuhan who gave the information for a fee to the writer may inflate the number for a bigger fee in return.

Chinese like American will do whatever that is in their favour to glorify themselves, which is called politics

langpalang
30-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Writer assumed all deaths due to COVID 19, no other causes such as cancer, etc as he have no access to medical records.
Chinese in wuhan who gave the information for a fee to the writer may inflate the number for a bigger fee in return.

Chinese like American will do whatever that is in their favour to glorify themselves, which is called politics

ya loh, read alr also blur...like tht also call writer...hahaha

KNN, i gv stats better . .. . here:

We singaporean, base on our PAP gov... hahahaha... should be more chun.
In singapore. stats n fig.
- first few cases in sg were from the prc, imported i think 17 - 18 of them, most in jan.
- thn follow by singaporean from huebi evacuated i think 5 - 6 of them.
total of not more than 25 imported cases. the last case was abt 1.5 months ago.
- we keep having local transmission since feb, now in march, even higher, i wont be surprise is foreigners ( not prc ) keep coming and giving to us since mid feb.
- in march, so many imported cases from europe, uk n usa. wth

so base on the abv stats, the west really been doing a very lousy job. :D:D:D
so when ppl screw up, they like to pt fingers...hahaha. on average, asian countries do much better ( other than a couple of our neigbours, likely poh kay siao, or not testing enough )

haha

TonyCheong2
30-03-2020, 06:45 PM
i was just feedback wat the china girls say to me, until this chap come along calling me naive brainwashed.

No worries I'm also a victim of being brainwashed by "American Propaganda"! :eek:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUNJeH4UMAInnZX?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2ME0KXYUd4

MichaelWinn
31-03-2020, 05:52 PM
Returning Singapore residents (i.e. Singapore citizens, permanent residents) will be issued with a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) upon entry into Singapore.:eek:

Travellers with travel history within the last 14 days to Hubei province of Mainland China will be issued Quarantine Order (QO).:eek:

From 27 March 2020, 0900 hours, all travellers must submit a health declaration via the SG Arrival Card e-Service before proceeding with immigration clearance:cool:

hcmanic
01-04-2020, 03:44 AM
I am already missing China.

I never believe in any China statistics even though I stayed in china for so many years and love staying there. This is their culture and it will never change. They beautify and “massage” the numbers to suit their faces....

Many of my china friends idolize Xi but many Chinese bros and I missed Jiang more. Bcos Jiang let us have places to play while Xi only his elite team can play (when Xi was the governor of Xiamen, he was a cheong king).

Last few years the price of girls really shot up 10 folds, and the frequency of YanDa is killing the mood too....

Missed the china of 2004.....haiz.....

langpalang
01-04-2020, 01:05 PM
I am already missing China.

I never believe in any China statistics even though I stayed in china for so many years and love staying there. This is their culture and it will never change. They beautify and “massage” the numbers to suit their faces....

Many of my china friends idolize Xi but many Chinese bros and I missed Jiang more. Bcos Jiang let us have places to play while Xi only his elite team can play (when Xi was the governor of Xiamen, he was a cheong king).

Last few years the price of girls really shot up 10 folds, and the frequency of YanDa is killing the mood too....

Missed the china of 2004.....haiz.....

back thn, everything not ex.

wuhan thn, was one of the harder place to get girls, as compare to the coastal n southern province. but nevertheless, still manage to get a good share of it.. shiok... now, action only remain in my head. haha :D

after this virus thingy .. . china will definately emerge much stronger and recover much faster...hmmm... beyond our reach alr. rest of the western world, i think econ wise, still half handicap in the next couple of years.

sohbuckkong
02-04-2020, 05:26 AM
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/chinese-scientists-seeking-potential-covid-082110720.html

Chinese scientists seeking potential COVID-19 treatment find 'effective' antibodies
By Martin Quin Pollard
Reuters
1 April 2020, 4:21 pm GMT+8

BEIJING (Reuters) - A team of Chinese scientists has isolated several antibodies that it says are "extremely effective" at blocking the ability of the new coronavirus to enter cells, which eventually could be helpful in treating or preventing COVID-19.

sohbuckkong
03-04-2020, 06:06 PM
Wuhan is actually a very nice place to go and relax. The best time to go is autumn or winter as the weather is cool and cold.

Flight from spore to Wuhan is cheap. Hotel is cheap too, I paid $20 per night for a big spacious hotel room in GongAn County. Transportation within city is dirt cheap, max 2rmb per ride.

=====================
Anyway here's some international news with regards to coronavirus.

A captain of a united states navy was sacked when he requested for help to rescue his navy compatriots who were down with coronavirus in his ship. What a shame to the American government for attempting to cover up.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/navy-fires-captain-sought-help-214928163.html

sohbuckkong
04-04-2020, 03:23 PM
I thought now Wuhan should be quite hot but today Wuhan temperature only 16 degrees. Very nice beautiful weather.

I recommend brothers visiting Wuhan to subscribe their Hellobike electric bicycle to ride around.

====================================
OK here some misc news for entertainment.

Here are some rumours, written in Chinese, going on concerning wuhanvirus. Good entertainment for those who can't live without rumours.

老人是新冠病毒的高危险人群,所以意大利的警察在街上到处乱抓老人,把所有 65岁以上的健康老人,通通像抓野狗一样又抓又打,目前意大利警察,非常增恨所有老人,通通抓去集中关起来 ,这就等于犯了罪,突然被判了死刑 。西方国家非常现实,非常恐怖残酷!我们看看西方的所谓人权吧!

The translation by Google is as follows:-

The elderly are a high-risk group of the new coronavirus, so the Italian police are arbitrarily grabbing the elderly on the street, and all healthy elderly people over the age of 65 are arrested and beaten like wild dogs. At present, the Italian police hate all the elderly very much , All arrested and locked up, which is equivalent to committing a crime and suddenly sentenced to death. Western countries are very realistic, very horrible and cruel! Let's look at the so-called human rights in the West!

sohbuckkong
05-04-2020, 08:27 AM
I ask my Wuhan gf what's the coronavirus status in the Peoples Republic of China and this was her reply yesterday

=================================

With regards to the rumour that Wuhan might lockdown again, I ask her and she said it's not true and this was her reply.

===================================

Some latest international news here.

1) Shame to the American nation and it's supporters for attempting to hijack mask from Singapore and Thailand to the almighty "in God we trust" usa.
================================

Pro Americans sure not happy to see the following.

As adversity strikes in the form of the coronavirus pandemic, Algeria has found a helping hand in China, an old friend and the top exporter to Africa's largest country.

An Air Algerie plane arrived in the capital Algiers from Beijing on March 27 carrying a 13-member Chinese medical team and equipment, including respirators, worth around $450,000.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/true-friend-china-helps-algeria-battle-coronavirus-081323475.html

Naka_Timo
05-04-2020, 03:40 PM
Hubei government deletes viral report claiming Covid-19 could damage male fertility.

Please read:
http://www.asiaone.com/digital/hubei-government-deletes-viral-report-claiming-covid-19-could-damage-male-fertility?amp

pakpak2001
05-04-2020, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=sohbuckkong;19940525]
As adversity strikes in the form of the coronavirus pandemic, Algeria has found a helping hand in China, an old friend and the top exporter to Africa's largest country.
================================================== ======
President Xi 1, Donald Duck 0

TonyCheong2
05-04-2020, 08:13 PM
With regards to the rumour that Wuhan might lockdown again, I ask her and she said it's not true and this was her reply.

Yes no lockdown yet.
Scoot flights to/fro Wuhan resumes on 1st May so it must be true! :cool:

Faster book your air tickets to Wuhan now before price shoots up! :eek:

sohbuckkong
05-04-2020, 10:13 PM
Yes no lockdown yet.

China don't depend on America to survive, It's America who depended very badly on china to survive. Xi jp is not so stupid to open up China so quickly to international travellers.

MichaelWinn
05-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Yes no lockdown yet.

China ban on entry by foreigners is still in place Travellers with travel history within the last 14 days to Hubei province of Mainland China will be issued Quarantine Order (QO).

From 27 March 2020, 0900 hours, all travellers must submit a health declaration via the SG Arrival Card e-Service before proceeding with immigration clearance
If you travel to wuhan now you will be quarantined 14 days when you return.

MichaelWinn
05-04-2020, 11:30 PM
China ban on entry by foreigners is still in place Travellers with travel history within the last 14 days to Hubei province of Mainland China will be issued Quarantine Order (QO).

From 27 March 2020, 0900 hours, all travellers must submit a health declaration via the SG Arrival Card e-Service before proceeding with immigration clearance
If you travel to wuhan now you will be quarantined 14 days when you return.
Quarantines order means you will be locked up in hospital for 14 days.it's different from stay at home notice SHn.😁

MichaelWinn
05-04-2020, 11:51 PM
China don't depend on America to survive, It's America who depended very badly on china to survive. Xi jp is not so stupid to open up China so quickly to international travellers.

Even if the China ban on foreigners is lifted soon.all foreigners entering china will have to be quarantined 14 days before they can get immigration clearance in china.china government says the 14 days quarantine is self funded😮 currently china is restricted international flights to one flight per week per country. And passenger capacity cannot exceed 75per cent.latest rules by china aviation authority

countryman
07-04-2020, 02:32 PM
Whatever they say in China don't believed so much! They will do what they do best... Cover up!

TonyCheong2
07-04-2020, 03:22 PM
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6147355803001

China may be guilty of something “like criminal negligence" for its handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to Tasmanian Senator Eric Abetz.

China has been accused by some experts of delaying advising the World Health Organisation about the full extent of the threat coronavirus posed to the world in early 2020.

The Chinese communist government has also been criticised for not closing its contentious wet markets, despite vowing to do so after the 2003 SARS pandemic.

Mr Abetz told Sky News "community sentiment" is very strong against China.

"There needs to be an accounting because they literally have people's lives on their hands."

"They do need to be brought to account."

TonyCheong2
07-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Whatever they say in China don't believed so much! They will do what they do best... Cover up!

Be careful for making such statements hor! :eek:

You'll be labelled as being brainwashed by western propaganda like me! :o

https://www.france24.com/en/20200331-stacks-of-urns-in-wuhan-raise-doubts-about-china-s-official-virus-toll

https://s.france24.com/media/display/904170ae-735f-11ea-9101-005056a964fe/w:1240/p:16x9/Screenshot%202020-03-31%20at%2015.53.25.webp

pakpak2001
07-04-2020, 08:23 PM
============================================
U are a traitor 叛徒
Videos in TitCock call those HK rioters are label as 叛徒
also videos there calling all chinese 中国人, 我们都是一家人
so don't your own ancestors

sohbuckkong
08-04-2020, 12:02 PM
First: Wuhan news

As of yesterday, the whole of China registered 29 new coronavirus victims. Obviously China have done a fantastic job to contain the coronavirus.

Today the 8th April 2020 is celebration day in Wuhan as the Wuhan people are free to move around again. Wuhan airport, bullet trains and mrt have resumed operations once again. The success of Wuhan in dealing with the coronavirus is a big slap to the the american and western propagandas , a big blow to pro American people whose minds were weak and easily manipulated by false medias and half truth medias.

In absolute contrast, America is in total chaos, somewhat lost as to how to contain the coronavirus. It registered thousands of new coronaviruses in every state, costing hundreds of unnecessary deaths each day. I pray that God will have mercy on them and will quickly intervene and deliver them out of this chaos asap.

===========================================

Secondly : Short international news.
This youtube video below, a testimony of an elderly angmo physicist, who have travelled widely in china since the 1980s, who felt so guilty of the constant western lies, deceit and propagandas, so much so that he felt so guilty if he remained silent till his death, that he finally decided to speak out the truth of America about American lies, so that he could rest in peace when his time is up.

His video below is very suitable for those who loves to worship USA as their father or greatgrandfather.

http://Youtube/pewegXHUzlo
Be My Guest|A British specialist: "I want to have no regrets and speak out the truth about China"

https://youtu.be/pewegXHUzlo

MichaelWinn
08-04-2020, 04:33 PM
SINGAPORE: All Singapore citizens, permanent residents and long term pass holders entering Singapore from any country will be required to serve a 14-day self-isolation at dedicated stay-home notice facilities.

This takes effect at 11.59pm on Thursday (Apr 9), the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a statement on Wednesday. Latest news from ICA singapore

MichaelWinn
08-04-2020, 04:34 PM
SINGAPORE: All Singapore citizens, permanent residents and long term pass holders entering Singapore from any country will be required to serve a 14-day self-isolation at dedicated stay-home notice facilities.

This takes effect at 11.59pm on Thursday (Apr 9), the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a statement on Wednesday. Latest news from ICA singapore

MichaelWinn
08-04-2020, 04:37 PM

Which means no more stay at home notice. All coming back to singapore will be quarantined at government facilities

TonyCheong2
08-04-2020, 05:06 PM
U are a traitor 叛徒

I assume everyone here are Singaporeans.
Please do state so if you are not.

I think it's too harsh to label bro countryman as a traitor.
Our allegiance is to Singapore as we're citizens.
Yes our ancestors may be from China but that does not mean we must be subservient to communist dictators.
The last I check is that communist ideology is illegal in Singapore.

Yes we must preserve traditional chinese culture but being a chinese no matter which nationality does not mean we must share the same marxist ideologies and obedience to supreme leader Winnie the Xi as mainland chinese do mah. :cool:

pakpak2001
08-04-2020, 08:02 PM
I
Yes we must preserve traditional chinese culture but being a chinese no matter which nationality does not mean we must share the same marxist ideologies and obedience to supreme leader Winnie the Xi as mainland chinese do mah. :cool:
===============================================
dear tony, u still doing ktv-booking biz in china?
careful u call Winnie the Xi hor as u can be charge for pimping, prostitution, decay of culture etc. many pimps got arrest over the last 2 weeks

countryman
09-04-2020, 01:57 PM
U are a traitor 叛徒

Check the proper meaning of 叛徒 before anyhow using it! I'll never trust the Chinese media, full of lies n cover up. What happened to that Chinese doctor who discovered Covid19? He just disappeared suddenly in thin air for no reason when he wanted to alert rest of the world about the virus..
I'm local Singaporean, born n bred here. I don't give 2 hoots about the Tiongs..My allegiance is with Singapore.

Pictionary
10-04-2020, 01:08 AM
Check the proper meaning of 叛徒 before anyhow using it! I'll never trust the Chinese media, full of lies n cover up. What happened to that Chinese doctor who discovered Covid19? He just disappeared suddenly in thin air for no reason when he wanted to alert rest of the world about the virus..
I'm local Singaporean, born n bred here. I don't give 2 hoots about the Tiongs..My allegiance is with Singapore.
Dun reply any further. These politics are neverending issue. Got some say pap did good job in containing the virus, u think u can win them over? Same as hateful Trump, got diehard supporters.

And discussing politics too much might lead to personal attacks. That's why i say again, never ever talk about life principles, really no meaning at all. And also religion. These issues, sbfsg admin is very happy to give endless consultations. Instead of sharing technical knowledge, talk about these, too free, PUI!!! If anyone talk about these, i ask that fella/zhabor to FO immediately.

sohbuckkong
11-04-2020, 08:13 AM
===============================================
dear tony, u still doing ktv-booking biz in china?
careful u call Winnie the Xi hor as u can be charge for pimping, prostitution, decay of culture etc. many pimps got arrest over the last 2 weeks

In China what's the charge for pimping.
hope its not death sentence.

sohbuckkong
13-04-2020, 08:21 PM
In China what's the charge for pimping.
hope its not death sentence.

According to wikipedia, human trafficking is punishable by death in China. It's classified as crime against people.

Human trafficking
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_offences_in_China

Crimes against people
Intentional homicide
Intentional assault
Rape
Kidnapping
Human trafficking

sohbuckkong
14-04-2020, 09:14 AM
1st) Wuhan local news.

As of yesterday, there's 29 new coronavirus victims in whole of People's Republic of China and all of them are asymptomatic cases, I.e. don't show signs.

China have undoubtedly brought coronavirus to its knees, to the awe of all nations including America and Britain who seemingly were filled with grievious envy and jealousy, and once again throwing pro American supporters into a depressing rage.

China people remain free to travel freely within China. All airports, subways and bullet trains are all opened for the people to travel freely without restrictions.

China doors remain closed to all foreign international travellers. For those allowed to enter, they were subjected to very rigorous checks n quarantine.

This is a snapshot of my wechat with a native Wuhan China girl today.

International News

As Wuhan celebrates victory over this coronavirus pandemia with fantastic display of fireworks and parades, America continue to grapple with the coronavirus pandemic with the usual chaos, confusions, coverups and deception. America continue to record nearly 1000 deaths daily throwing the trump regime and the American societies off balance. I pray God will intervene immediately as it was projected by the American top biologist Fauci that more deaths is in the way.

As usual, the americans tried to cover up their coronavirus episodes through an orchestra of events such as the sacking of Capt. Brett Crozier, the commander of an American navy ship USS Theodore, when he whistle blowed of the grave situation facing his crews on board. Subsequently, very sadly, a young navy soldier, who was found unconscious on the 9th April 2020, died yesterday. Todate, there's at least 585 confirmed coronavirus infections on the ship.

World health organisation was also not spared by American propagandist. Trump and his regime continue to strangle the neck of WHO when (1) WHO repeatedly praise the People's Republic of China for doing such a great and an exemplary job in containing the coronavirus and (2) when WHO repeated caution nations with severe ongoing coronavirus pandemic, apperently referring to America, not to loosen their grip.

MichaelWinn
18-04-2020, 01:07 AM
Skip Navigation
Jump to Main Main navigation and Meta Navigation
To Home CNA
Meta Main Navigation
OpenAll SectionsAll SectionsClose
ASIA
The Wuhan lab at the core of a coronavirus controversy
Jump to top
Asia
The Wuhan Institute of Virology opened in 2018 with the founder of a French bio-industrial firm,
The Wuhan Institute of Virology opened in 2018 with the founder of a French bio-industrial firm, Alain Merieux, acting as a consultant in its construction AFP/Hector RETAMAL
17 Apr 2020 10:31PM
(Updated: 17 Apr 2020 10:35PM)

Bookmark

WUHAN, China: Nestled in the hilly outskirts of the city at the heart of the coronavirus crisis, a Chinese high-security bio-safety laboratory is now the subject of US claims it may be the cradle of the pandemic.

Chinese scientists have said the virus likely jumped from an animal to humans in a market that sold wildlife in Wuhan, but the existence of the lab has fuelled conspiracy theories that the germ spread from the facility.

READ: China lab says conspiracy theories hurting efforts to curb COVID-19
The United States has now brought the allegations into the mainstream, with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo saying officials were doing a "full investigation" into how the virus "got out into the world".

Here are some key questions about the Wuhan Institute of Virology:

WHAT IS IT?

Advertisement

The institute is home to the China Centre for Virus Culture Collection, the largest virus bank in Asia which preserves more than 1,500 strains, according to its website.

The complex contains Asia's first maximum security lab equipped to handle Class 4 pathogens (P4) - dangerous viruses that pose a high risk of person-to-person transmission, such as Ebola.

The lab complex contains Asia's first maximum security lab equipped to handle Class 4 pathogens
The lab complex contains Asia's first maximum security lab equipped to handle Class 4 pathogens -- dangerous viruses that pose a high risk of person-to-person transmission, such as Ebola AFP/JOHANNES EISELE

The 300 million yuan (US$42 million) lab was completed in 2015, and finally opened in 2018, with the founder of a French bio-industrial firm, Alain Merieux, acting as a consultant in its construction.

The institute also has a P3 laboratory that has been in operation since 2012.

The 3,000-square-metre P4 lab, located in a square building with a cylindrical annex, lies near a pond at the foot of a forested hill in Wuhan's remote outskirts.

On a recent visit AFP saw no sign of activity inside.

A poster outside the complex read, "Strong Prevention and Control, Don't Panic, Listen to Official Announcements, Believe in Science, Don't Spread Rumours".

The Wuhan lab is the largest virus bank in Asia and preserves more than 1,500 strains, according to
The Wuhan lab is the largest virus bank in Asia and preserves more than 1,500 strains, according to its website AFP/JOHANNES EISELE

READ: Commentary: Snakes possible source of Wuhan virus but more research needed
IS IT THE SOURCE OF THE CORONAVIRUS?

The Washington Post and Fox News both quoted anonymous sources who voiced concern that the virus may have come - accidentally - from the facility.

US diplomatic cables seen by The Washington Post revealed that officials were especially concerned about inadequate safety standards over researchers' handling of SARS-like bat coronaviruses in the high-security lab.

Fox News said the pandemic's "patient zero" may have been infected by a strain of bat virus being studied at the facility and gone into the population in Wuhan.

President Donald Trump, asked about the lab theory, said that "more and more, we're hearing the story" and that the United States was "doing a very thorough investigation".

Various conspiracy theories about the alleged origin of the coronavirus in the lab have flourished online.

The institute declined to comment on Friday but it released a statement in February dismissing the rumours.

Map of Wuhan locating the virology institute and the food market selling wild animals for human
Map of Wuhan locating the virology institute and the food market selling wild animals for human consumption AFP/Laurence CHU

READ: Trump says US investigating if COVID-19 came from Wuhan lab
It said it received samples of the then-unknown virus on Dec 30, determined the viral genome sequence on Jan 2 and submitted information on the pathogen to the World Health Organization on Jan 11.

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian on Friday rejected allegations that the lab was responsible for the outbreak.

"A discerning person will understand at a glance that the purpose is to create confusion, divert public attention, and shirk their responsibility," said Zhao, who himself promoted conspiracy theories the US army may have brought the virus to China.

WHAT DO SCIENTISTS KNOW ABOUT THE VIRUS?

Scientists believe the virus originated in bats before being passed to humans through an intermediary species - possibly the endangered pangolin, whose scales are illegally trafficked in China for traditional medicine.

But a study by a group of Chinese scientists published in The Lancet in January revealed that the first COVID-19 patient had no connection to Wuhan's infamous animal market, and neither did 13 of the first 41 confirmed cases.

Institute researcher Shi Zhengli, one of China's leading experts on bat coronaviruses and the deputy director of the P4 lab, was part of the team that published the first study to suggest that SARS-CoV-2 came from bats.

In an interview with the Scientific American, Shi said the SARS-CoV-2 genome sequence did not match any of the bat coronaviruses her laboratory had previously collected and studied.

Filippa Lentzos, bio-security researcher at King's College London, said while there is currently no proof for the lab accident theory, there is also "no real evidence" that the virus came from the wet market.

"For me, the pandemic origin is still an open question," Lentzos told AFP.

There are some indications "that could point to a potential lab accident from basic scientific research", she said.

"But all of this needs considerable investigation for anyone to say anything with any certainty on the pandemic origins."

David Heymann, professor of infectious disease epidemiology at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, also said there was no evidence about its origin but it is "closely related to a bat virus".

"There are many theories of how humans could've been infected, and I don't think any of them are able to be substantiated at present."

BOOKMARK THIS: Our comprehensive coverage of the coronavirus outbreak and its developments
Download our app or subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak: https://cna.asia/telegram

Source: AFP
Tagged Topics
China

science

Wuhan

lab
US

Bookmark

More stories for you
WHO says no evidence coronavirus was made in a lab: China Exit lockdowns with caution to avoid being confined again: Experts China's Wuhan city revises up total COVID-19 death toll, Beijing says no cover-up Exclusive: Chinese-backed owners commit to UK HQ for Imagination Tech - source
Singapore: Preserving biodiversity in the…
New Classy $109 Smartwatch Takes…
E20 Smartwatch
New Wi-Fi Booster Everybody in…
techdiscountdeals.com
A enemy more vile than the virus
CGTN
Recommended by
Stay on top of the news with CNA newsletters

This service is not intended for persons residing in the EU. By clicking subscribe, I agree to receive news updates and promotional material from Mediacorp and Mediacorp's partners.

Enter your email address
SUBSCRIBE
More information about CNA
jump to top of page
Sections
Singapore
Asia
World
Business
Sport
Commentary
News Clips
Video on Demand
Podcasts
About Us
About CNA
Hotel Partners
Events & Seminars
Presenters & Correspondents
Contact Us
Mediacorp Digital Network
Advertise with us
Contact Sales
Online Advertising
TV Advertising
Stay on top of the news with CNA newsletters
Please enter your email address
Enter your email address

SUBSCRIBE
Follow our news
Experience news with our apps
Play Store
App Store
Copyright© Mediacorp 2020. Mediacorp Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.

Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy

TonyCheong2
18-04-2020, 09:30 PM
Fox News said the pandemic's "patient zero" may have been infected by a strain of bat virus being studied at the facility and gone into the population in Wuhan.

Scientists believe the virus originated in bats before being passed to humans through an intermediary species - possibly the endangered pangolin, whose scales are illegally trafficked in China for traditional medicine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVehTgpVAAAC5GQ?format=jpg&name=small

:D :D :D

MichaelWinn
22-04-2020, 12:43 AM
The increase in Covid 19 cases in heilongJiang area has increased speculotion that China central government is going to lockdown Heilongjiang province soon 😕

Shimanto
22-04-2020, 02:23 PM
The increase in Covid 19 cases in heilongJiang area has increased speculotion that China central government is going to lockdown Heilongjiang province soon 😕
Where did you hear this from?

MichaelWinn
22-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Where did you hear this from?

Websites from xinhua news agency.although its not çomfirm yet

searcher1
28-04-2020, 10:35 AM
I wonder Wuhan will ever recover back from Covid-19 ?

MichaelWinn
30-04-2020, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=funboi;19980387]Why not? Just need time only. :) but if you go there, make sure

Scoot’s Flight Schedules for April - May 2020
Scoot will operate a reduced schedule of services in April and May. Please refer to the table below for the flight schedule.

Route Flight No. Operating Dates
Asia
Singapore - Hong Kong TR980 Apr: 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28
May: 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29, 31
Hong Kong - Singapore TR981
Australia
Singapore - Perth TR8 Apr: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28
May: 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31
Perth - Singapore TR9
Singapore - Perth TR16 Apr: 3, 10, 17, 24
May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Perth - Singapore TR17

Scoot will continue to adjust our network in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.

All other Scoot flights originally scheduled for the month of April and May will be cancelled.

Customers affected by Flight Cancellations

All customers affected by the flight cancellations will be notified progressively, and will have two options to claim a refund on the unused portion of the

MichaelWinn
02-05-2020, 12:55 AM
As of today only domestic china flights are available at wuhan tian he airport. International flights from wuhan to Hong Kong. Macao and Taiwan and other countries are still banned by the Chinese government till further notice.this is to stop imported cases of infections coming in.wuhan residents are not allowed to travel overseas except for urgent matters.and they need to apply at local police station if they want to leave the country. This is subject to police approval. Foreigners are still banned from entering china😁and wuhan residents are not allowed to travel overseas 😁china has shut its borders till further notice 😕

TonyCheong2
04-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Disclaimer: Do not read if you're easily offended by "American propaganda". :p

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/03/mike-pompeo-donald-trump-coronavirus-chinese-laboratory

Mike Pompeo: 'enormous evidence' coronavirus came from Chinese lab

Sun 3 May 2020 22.12 BST

The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, claimed on Sunday there is “enormous evidence” the coronavirus outbreak originated in a Chinese laboratory – but did not provide any of the alleged evidence.

Pompeo’s claims, made in an interview with ABC’s This Week, represented an escalation in rhetoric. He had previously said the US was looking into the possibility the virus came from a lab in Wuhan, China.

On Sunday, Pompeo said: “There is enormous evidence that that’s where this began,” later adding: “I can tell you that there is a significant amount of evidence that this came from that laboratory in Wuhan.”

At one point, the secretary of state appeared confused over whether he was claiming the Sars-CoV-2 virus (which causes the Covid-19 disease) was deliberately engineered or escaped as the result of a lab accident.

“Look, the best experts so far seem to think it was manmade. I have no reason to disbelieve that at this point,” he said.

But when he was reminded that US intelligence had issued a formal statement noting the opposite – that the scientific consensus was that the virus was not manmade or genetically modified – Pompeo replied: “That’s right. I agree with that.”

Donald Trump made a similar unsupported claim on Thursday, saying he was privy to evidence of the pandemic began in a Chinese lab but was not permitted to share it.

On the same day, Pompeo told a radio interviewer: “We don’t know if it came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. We don’t know if it emanated from the wet market or yet some other place. We don’t know those answers.”

By Sunday afternoon, according to researchers at Johns Hopkins University, the US had confirmed 1,134,507 coronavirus cases and more than 66,000 deaths. Worldwide, there had been nearly 3.5m cases confirmed and more than 245,000 people had died.

Beset by criticism of its response to the outbreak and management of the ensuing public health crisis, the Trump administration has sought to focus blame on China.

Most epidemiologists say that while it is possible the outbreak started in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where coronaviruses have been intensively studied, it is a far less likely scenario than the theory that it was transmitted naturally from bats through an intermediary animal, mutating along the way to become dangerous to humans.

On Tuesday, the chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff, Gen Mark Milley, said “the weight of evidence” pointed to natural transmission but was not conclusive.

Beijing has rejected the suggestion the virus could have escaped from a laboratory. But Chinese authorities have not allowed foreign experts, including investigators from the World Health Organization, to take part in the investigation into the origins of the virus. Nor have they shared samples taken from wild animals at the Wuhan livestock market where they claim the outbreak began.

In 2018, US diplomats and scientists raised concerns in state department cables about safety standards and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Analysis of the first 41 Covid-19 patients in medical journal the Lancet found that 27 had direct exposure to the Wuhan market. The same analysis found that the first known case of the illness did not.

Pompeo has a patchy record on characterising US intelligence estimates.

He repeatedly claimed there was no direct evidence linking the Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, to the murder of journalist and dissident Jamal Khashoggi, contradicting substantial US evidence implicating him.

He also repeatedly claimed there was evidence of an “imminent threat” to US embassies posed by the Iranian general Qassem Suleimani, who the US killed in a drone strike in Baghdad on 3 January.

A formal letter justifying the strike sent by the White House to Congress in February made no mention of an imminent threat.

TonyCheong2
05-05-2020, 06:16 PM
Disclaimer: Do not read if you're easily offended by "American propaganda". :p

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXF5wjgWsAAnoXJ?format=jpg&name=small

countryman
09-05-2020, 05:30 PM
Don't waste your time reading n trying to find out who caused Covid-19..They will bring u on a merry go round n finally there will be no conclusion! For all u know China n USA might even be in a conspiracy to fool the rest of the world.

MichaelWinn
12-05-2020, 12:21 AM
Wuhan, the original epicentre of the COVID-19 outbreak in China, reported on Monday (May 11) its first cluster of infections since a lockdown on the central Chinese city was lifted a month ago, stoking concerns of a wider resurgence of the disease.

The new infections add a layer of caution to efforts to lower coronavirus-related restrictions across China as businesses restart and individuals go back to work.

Wuhan reported five new confirmed cases, all of whom live in the same residential compound. One of them was the wife of an 89-year-old male patient reported a day earlier in the first confirmed case in the city since Apr 3.

READ: China refutes 24 'lies' by US politicians over COVID-19
READ: US says 'enormous evidence' shows coronavirus came from China lab
"At present, the task of epidemic prevention and control in the city is still very heavy," the Wuhan health authority said in a statement.

Wuhan might experience a second wave of infections😕china will tighten it's borders.travel restrictions will be enforced if the infections don't go away

TonyCheong2
12-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Wuhan, the original epicentre of the COVID-19 outbreak in China, reported on Monday (May 11) its first cluster of infections since a lockdown on the central Chinese city was lifted a month ago, stoking concerns of a wider resurgence of the disease.

According to the logic of CCP and supporters these new cases are imported! :eek:

Sinofaguo
23-05-2020, 02:30 PM
[I][SIZE="1"]

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ese-laboratory

Mike Pompeo: 'enormous evidence' coronavirus came from Chinese lab

Sun 3 May 2020 22.12 BST

On Sunday, Pompeo said: “There is enormous evidence that that’s where this began,” later adding: “I can tell you that there is a significant amount of evidence that this came from that laboratory in Wuhan.”

We are on may 23rd... none of these enormous evidence have been released over this 20 days period of time.
Analysys presented by the scientific community and intel agencies go against this assumption.

If the american government is going to manipulate public opinion even worse as they did during Iraq (where no WMD was found in the end)... how do they expect chinese people to turn away from CCP propaganda and adopt a more democratic path?

pakpak2001
23-05-2020, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=Sinofaguo;20017012]
If the american government is going to manipulate public opinion even worse as they did during Iraq (where no WMD was found in the end)...
================================================== =========
The China citizens rather trust a dog than USA
they rather trust a mad man than Thumb
China people 100$ respect, trust and support President Xi & CCP
Stop bullying China - China people will never allow it

sohbuckkong
26-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Now that Peoples Republic of China have successfully knock off coronavirus , I believe if Singapore skies are opened again, flight will resume between Singapore and China including Wuhan.
By July, spore would have knock off coronavirus too.

I guess in july flight will resume and I will quickly book my airticket to Wuhan.

For those looking for China girls, you may try TanTan.
-A dating app https://tantanapp.com/en/

MichaelWinn
04-06-2020, 01:57 AM
Now that Peoples Republic of China have successfully knock off coronavirus , I believe if Singapore skies are opened again, flight will resume between Singapore and China including Wuhan.
By July, spore would have knock off coronavirus too.

I guess in july flight will resume and I will quickly book my airticket to Wuhan.

For those looking for China girls, you may try TanTan.
-A dating app https://tantanapp.com/en/

Bro just curious to ask. Will the quarantine 14 days deter people from travelling? as I understand. you will be quarantined 14 days in china. subsequently when you return to singapore. there will be another 14 days quarantine by singapore side. so total 28 days in isolation 😦. Any advice on these?

MichaelWinn
04-06-2020, 09:39 AM
you’re returning to Singapore from abroad, you must submit a health declaration prior to customs clearance. You’ll also be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SNH). Find out more here.

sohbuckkong
04-06-2020, 10:49 AM
you’re returning to Singapore from abroad, you must submit a health declaration prior to customs clearance. You’ll also be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SNH). Find out more here.

Once singapore govt have made arrangements with China govt to allow residents to travel between this 2 countries, I'm sure both govts will forego the compulsory 14 days quarantine with some conditions such as the current conditions stipulated for business travellers. I belief this will happen on 2nd phase, so just hang on. Both Singapore and China are very eager to resume normal operations as quick as possible.

China is already very opened and the Chinese people are already enjoying life.

This picture was taken yesterday at my gf house in Wuhan. A very wonderful nice clean place. People can move freely without the need to put on mask. Fantastic!

What a great difference between China and that United States of Barbarians.

Hurricane88
04-06-2020, 11:23 AM

Your news outdated...here latest commence 8 June 2020...:)

MichaelWinn
04-06-2020, 04:30 PM
Users of the fast lane between China and Singapore will bear the cost of the pre-departure polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test, and obtain a certificate of having tested negative for the coronavirus.

In addition, travellers must adhere to a controlled itinerary that is supervised by the host company or government agency for the first 14 days, announced Singapore's Foreign Affairs Ministry (MFA) and Trade and Industry Ministry (MTI) in a joint statement on Wednesday (Jun 3).

"The traveller may not use public transportation for this purpose, with the exception of private hire cars/taxis or cohorted company transport," they added.

Authorities had announced on May 29 that Singapore and China have agreed to a "fast lane" arrangement which would facilitate essential travel for business and official purposes between the two countries.

For a start, this arrangement will be for travel between Singapore and six Chinese provinces or municipalities - Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Guangdong, Jiangsu and Zhejiang.

First 14 days strictly controlled itinerary by host company or agency in china😉which means to say first 14 days one cannot go anywhere without prior approval 😁

pakpak2001
04-06-2020, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=sohbuckkong;20033765]Once singapore govt have made arrangements with China govt to allow residents to travel between this 2 countries,
now they have pasar malam everywhere everywhere
they say this make the place lively & more prosperous
they even say can beat Taiwan night market
like this Taiwan pasar malam liao liao as people go to china
cheaper, more variety and also more mei mei
China 1, Taiwan 0

MichaelWinn
05-06-2020, 12:13 AM
Singapore govt not really keen to open its border FREELY for everyone to enter/exit. :rolleyes: But for REAL biz sake, special arrangement to be make. :D

Once bitten, twice shy. :( Some of the ministers/MPs also know cannot trust certain countries. :rolleyes:
well said.bro.if you read between the lines. The singapore china fast lane is meant for essential business and diplomats. It does not allow for social visits and sightseeing 😉the first 14-days will be a controlled itinerary by the host company or government agency in china😄every thing subject to government control 😉

sohbuckkong
05-06-2020, 09:23 AM
Don't know is it true or not. I heard rumours saying that foreign okt caught operating will be publicly executed.

MichaelWinn
06-06-2020, 02:11 AM
Don't know is it true or not. I heard rumours saying that foreign okt caught operating will be publicly executed.

The outbreak of the Covid 19 actually allow president xi to tighten his grip on power and China is tightening rules here and there.best example is the recent Chinese law on Hong Kong.

pakpak2001
06-06-2020, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;20036048]The outbreak of the Covid 19 actually allow president xi to tighten his grip on power and China is tightening rules
================================================== ======
no need for President Xi to tighten
the citizens all respect him and follow his rules
so no need for him to do so as the whole country support him 100%
just look at the night markers now -TikTok all post praise for his policy

sohbuckkong
06-06-2020, 10:13 PM
[Q======================
no need for President Xi to tighten
the citizens all respect him and follow......policy

Indeed, all China citizens respect Xi JP and that's why China was able to bring down coronavurus to its knees in just 1 second , to the fury of the barbaric west and it's pro barbaric west supporters.

Lol............ Until now those western barbarians are still graping with their 2 balls on how to deal with this coronavirus and they are still recording 500 to 1000 deaths per day. OMG, what kind of stupid govt are they and the irony is that there are many stupid barbarian supporters who are also very happy to support them too.

Anyway for those who are interested in visiting places of interest in Wuhan, you may get more informations here
https://theculturetrip.com/asia/china/articles/12-reasons-you-should-visit-wuhan-in-china/?utm_source=amp_page&linker=1*i2vcva*amp_id*ZzRqdlJCM2JkS1B0MmhaUDEya3V iUW5VVmtJYkFkeHVuSnZoRjZieHc3SHZwaTRrUDZPbWhWY2x6X 05maTJEQw..&_gl=1*16odcz7*_ga*M1ZZRk9GNmI1Wmczakluamt4QktxR3d0 S1l4bjAwalJBVVVIVnZmZE94b0Q2Y21WbktGc19nY1BWLVJuek JtMg..

MichaelWinn
07-06-2020, 12:43 AM
Notice the similarities 2003 sars virus outbreak .usa and UK invades Iraq and toppled saddam hussein. 2020 Covid 19 outbreak. Will there be another war?maybe in the middle east.history always repeat itself 😕

sohbuckkong
07-06-2020, 07:28 AM
Genetically modified mosquito's produced by the united states of barbarians
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/genetically-modified-mosquitoes-coming-u-074521613.html

============================
United States biological weapons program.

From Wikipedia:=
The program officially began in spring 1943 on orders from U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt. Research continued following World War II as the U.S. built up a large stockpile of biological agents and weapons. Over the course of its history, the program weaponized and stockpiled the following seven bio-agents (and pursued basic research on many more):

Bacillus anthracis (anthrax)
Francisella tularensis (tularemia)
Brucella spp (brucellosis)
Coxiella burnetii (Q-fever)
Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEE)
Botulinum toxin (botulism)
Staphylococcal enterotoxin B
Throughout its history, the U.S. bioweapons program was secret. It was later revealed that laboratory and field testing (some of the latter using simulants on non-consenting individuals) had been common. The official policy of the United States was first to deter the use of bio-weapons against U.S. forces and secondarily to retaliate if deterrence failed.

In 1969, President Richard Nixon ended all offensive (i.e., non-defensive) aspects of the U.S. bio-weapons program. In 1975 the U.S. ratified both the 1925 Geneva Protocol and the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention (BWC)—international treaties outlawing biological warfare.

Recent U.S. biodefense programs, however, have raised concerns that the U.S. may be pursuing research that is outlawed by The United Nations.

==================================================

G7 countries are fedup of Trump barbaric behaviours and so Germany boycott the G7 meetings hosted by barbaric trump. This barbaric trump then retaliate by pulling out all the us troops from Germany.
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/complicated-german-minister-says-ties-221912921.html

And this is what the German Ministers said:-

Hurricane88
07-06-2020, 08:57 AM
@SBK

This is a thread for Wuhan information...your post above totally off-topic and not the first time...will remove your posts if you stay off-topic in threads under International sub-orum...:)

You welcome to post your off-topic views here

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=493723
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=506129