PDA

View Full Version : Sherry PRC Joint

Ah69Boy
13-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Hi Brudders!

Was wondering if any of you have tried the services at Sherry Beauty Parlour? Its the one situated at Hong Leong Gardens at Clementi West. Have passed by the outside a few times - can see a few private rooms that have plastic screen doors. Sometimes can see the PRC lady sitting outside and chatting on her handphone. Lookswise can-make-it, quite chio. Figure also good. That's the one with shoulder length hair. There are some pdmm who look quite horrible, so do exercise discretion. :D Any FR would be much appreciated since the West area has always seemed to be quite lacklustre and not very happening.

Cheers.:p

CoolAlvin
17-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Called them twice last week and one ger on the other line sounded like a sg ger while the other is definitely a PRC. They both claimed that they only do zhen zhong tui na but i think there is still potential from the way they answered my leading questions. I can sound very charming and innocent to disarm their defences...personally i think it's worth exploring.

I stayed near there and may pay them a visit this week. If any bros hv tried this place...pls share your experience.

wolfgang
17-02-2004, 02:21 PM
good luck bro, but i bet PRC services will never be as good as teh m'sians, too much bad experiences to haunt me .. how many times have you heard they give good solid bbbj or fj? ZERO...

but they are good at coming out with those curing devices from china... and anti111e to cure hback pain..and what have you ....btw, they smell like cuttle fish man...

CoolAlvin
17-02-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by wolfgang
good luck bro, but i bet PRC services will never be as good as teh m'sians, too much bad experiences to haunt me .. how many times have you heard they give good solid bbbj or fj? ZERO...

but they are good at coming out with those curing devices from china... and anti111e to cure hback pain..and what have you ....btw, they smell like cuttle fish man...
I agreed to some extend that the Malaysian gers (both in Geylang & elsewhere) are better trained and more accommodative but some PRC gers are equally good at making your knees grow weak...I have had PRC gers doing BBBJ and FJ and they are superb but they are few and far between. In fact, just last week, I went out with a PRC ger and had a sextisfying experience with her but dun think I'll seek her again cause i think she has an Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) about cleanliness.

Anyway, life would be really boring if we stop seeking for the best...

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'

Ah69Boy
18-02-2004, 08:34 AM
Bro CoolAlvin,

Am eagerly awaiting your FR on your Mission S.H.E.R.R.Y.

Just passed by the place again yesterday afternoon during lunchtime. Saw the sweet looking lau-chio PRC lady sitting on the black chair outside the shop. Gave her a smile and she smiled back....oooh.. alluring smile I must say.:p

CoolAlvin
20-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Went down last nite and there are good and bad news for this joint.

First the good news. The joint is located at a really secluded place and they have 4 rooms with collapsible shower doors...I was thinking ho say liao... They have 2 PRC gers within...1 totally CMI while the other is a mid 30s lao chio with a CFM face.

Now the bad news. Only the CMI ger does massage while the other ger does only facial services. I spend more than 15 minutes trying to pyscho her to do extra service but was turned down in no uncerrtain terms! Kept pestering me to try the CMI ger but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't blocked out her look.

In the end withdrew my troops to fight another day.

Ah69Boy
22-02-2004, 08:40 AM
Bro CoolAlvin,

Was reading your FR with bated breath.

Yup, the spot is indeed very secluded. Does that mid-30's lao chio with CFM face have shoulder length hair? The other CMI one I saw last time usually ties her hair up in a single pony-tail behind her head.

Those times I was recce-ing the place, I've seen many chinese ah peks pulling up in their fancy Lexus's and Benz's. Most of them have the typical humsup look on their faces and they seem drawn to Sherry for some reason. Maybe the CFM face gal only does massage for those people she is a bit more familiar with?

Was there again yesterday, and came by this other VERY VERY dodgy looking massage joint located further inside the Hong Leong Garden complex. It's near to the marine fish hobby shop. Was this chio malay-mix gal standing outside and smoking. Was wondering if any brudders have tried that shop before?

Have a great Sunday guys. Cheers. :p

CoolAlvin
22-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Based on my observation and experience, it is highly unlikely that the lao chio with long hair does anything more than just facial. Maybe we need to chat up some of the humsup ah pek to get them post their FR for verification...haha! The other plump ger with tie-up hair and a mooncake face really really cannot make it! Avoid at all cost!

I believe the other joint has dark glasses and does package services such as slimming and facial...doesn't look too promising either. If I remember correctly there's a provision-type of shop opposite this joint, is that right? There is a fairly big Javanese Massage joint in the area but I think we can give that a miss too.

I guess bros who stays in the west will have to look elsewhere for nirvana.

I like my sex the way I play basketball, one on one with as little dribbling as possible.

tatoo
23-02-2004, 09:16 AM
there is a beauty and massage shop opposite the provision shop. A slim lady with a Thai look feature is doing the massage and her skill is good and provide good hj and will explode your world.

flyingman
23-02-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by tatoo
there is a beauty and massage shop opposite the provision shop. A slim lady with a Thai look feature is doing the massage and her skill is good and provide good hj and will explode your world.

bro, is there any fun in the Java massage

tatoo
23-02-2004, 09:37 AM
The Java massage is strictly massage and aromatherapy no hanky panky and it is very expensive.

CoolAlvin
23-02-2004, 10:25 AM
Care to provide a brief FR and damage report on this joint?

Cheers!

tatoo
23-02-2004, 11:06 AM
The place is rather small. As you enter the shop, there are three rooms on the left. the common way is about 1.5 feet wide and one person can stand at one time. The lady would give you a towel and ask you to take a shower. The shower room is the standard size of a 3-room flat toilet. Each room has a mattress on the floor with air-con. the massage lady (think is the owner) would use baby oil to massage you. She gives a good massage then proceed with sensual massage, she provides hj and fj NO bj as she said against religion. for HJ service, she allows autoroam. The ratings as follows:

Face: mature with thai feature
Body: slim
Skin: very smooth
Boobs: handful
pussy: clean shave with small amount of bush on top
FJ: Responsive
HJ: shiok!
massage: S$50
HJ: S$50
FJ: S$120
Service: good makes you feel comfortable

flyingman
23-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by CoolAlvin
Care to provide a brief FR and damage report on this joint?

Cheers!

So expensive? :mad:

wolfgang
23-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Agreed, anything that is $100 and needs consideration man...

flyingman
25-02-2004, 11:01 AM

Bro Tatoo, cannot find the shop. inside HongleongGarden??

CoolAlvin
25-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Bro Flyingman,

If you are coming from West Coast Drive, go all the way...past the coffeeshop...past Hong Leong Condominium...and arrive at Hong Leong Garden Shopping Centre. Alternatively, you can find your way at http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/index.jsp.

The shop is very small with dark glasses and lots of posters and promotional flyers on the glass. Once you are within the complex...sure cannot miss one cause the complex is beri small and single storey only.

tatoo
25-02-2004, 11:27 AM
Hi Bro, is in the middle of Hong Leong Garden area. next to the toilet. is called something like cystal..... beauty .... There is only one coffee shop, walk along the walkway towards the Java Massage, you will see a open area and toilet on your left. After you passed the open area, on your left, you will see a glass door with a latch and padlock and that is the shop. If you see the padlock is locked, there is number to call. if is unlock, knock the door and she will appear to greet you.

flyingman
25-02-2004, 11:33 AM
thx , all bro, have a nice day!

Ah69Boy
25-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Bro FlyingMan,

Eagerly awaiting your FR. :p