PDA

View Full Version : L16h6

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

niceguy1974
29-12-2009, 11:57 AM
For quite some time, I have not update my battleField Report. Today, Just happen to encounter a good one at L16H6. According to OKT, she already got a handful of return customers. Following are the details :

Name:Annie
Look : 8.5/10 Got ancient beauty look
attitude: 7/10 – quite shy yet cooperative
body: 8/10 - fair and smooth
boobs: 8/10 – Handful with small pink nipple
bbbj: 7.5/10 - good lah
fj: 7.5/10 – her moaning can make me feel high which I don’t understand why..
Rtf : Sure.
Overall, a nice and good experience with her.

H0T3L81
03-01-2010, 03:20 PM
is she china or thai?

tanchrischris
15-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Name: Janice or Janet (Can't remember)
Look : 8/10 Got ancient beauty look
attitude: 9/10 – quite shy yet cooperative
body: 8/10 - fair and smooth
boobs: 7/10 – A cup with small pink nipple
bbbj: 9/10 (with C:)IM)
fj: 7.5/10 – tight
Rtf : Yes
Damage : 150 / 1 shot

Islands
18-03-2011, 04:46 PM
FR for Ke Er
Age: 24 (there was a brother posted b4 stating 22yrs old, she told me she is 24 years old, dunno which one is true, anyway, age is girl secret, no diff if she preforms)
Province: Xu Zhou

Looks: 7/10, many rated her highly but she didn't put on makeup today, she kept saying sorry for no makeup reason given was she wokeup late. May be after makeup can be 8/10.

Boobs : 6/10, About A+ or B-cup with light brown nipples, a bit small for me but her service made up for it.

Body: Firm, fair, skinny and skin is smooth, she is very tall, guess she is 1.71m guauging from my height (I'm tall too)

Frenching: 4/10. A bit only and she tried to avoid tougues' contact.

BBBJ: 10/10, Agreed with brudders posted her FR earlier, she is fantatics in BBBJ, from deep suck to tougue's work to balls playing & etc. my soul was up to the sky. For those brother cannot take long BBBJ (she did for very long time on me), better tell her so that she can manage your need, else .......

AR: 7.5/10, Shiok, even I am not a fan for it.

FJ: 9.5/10, she used 4~5 positions on me and work very hard, why i rated 9.5/10 not 10/10 as her earlier BBBJ was too good, I didn't last too long as I wanted.

Massage: Yes, but on thigh only after war over, her skill is good as she learnt it before (I asked her why her massage skill is good).

Attitude: 10/10, she started by turning on a mini-music player, peforming erotic dancing and slowly undressing herself, twisting her body and touching me along the way. I Can't describe well in words, try it yourself.

GFE: 9/10, smiling through out, and chatting along the way to make sure things were going well.

Damage: 150/1 hr (GL PRC rate)

RTF: Yes, cannot forget her good service, will get addicted.

ChuQiGong
19-03-2011, 07:48 PM
FR for Ke Er
Age: 24 (there was a brother posted b4 stating 22yrs old, she told me she is 24 years old, dunno which one is true, anyway, age is girl secret, no diff if she preforms)
Province: Xu Zhou

Looks: 7/10, many rated her highly but she didn't put on makeup today, she kept saying sorry for no makeup reason given was she wokeup late. May be after makeup can be 8/10.

Boobs : 6/10, About A+ or B-cup with light brown nipples, a bit small for me but her service made up for it.

Body: Firm, fair, skinny and skin is smooth, she is very tall, guess she is 1.71m guauging from my height (I'm tall too)

Frenching: 4/10. A bit only and she tried to avoid tougues' contact.

BBBJ: 10/10, Agreed with brudders posted her FR earlier, she is fantatics in BBBJ, from deep suck to tougue's work to balls playing & etc. my soul was up to the sky. For those brother cannot take long BBBJ (she did for very long time on me), better tell her so that she can manage your need, else .......

AR: 7.5/10, Shiok, even I am not a fan for it.

FJ: 9.5/10, she used 4~5 positions on me and work very hard, why i rated 9.5/10 not 10/10 as her earlier BBBJ was too good, I didn't last too long as I wanted.

Massage: Yes, but on thigh only after war over, her skill is good as she learnt it before (I asked her why her massage skill is good).

Attitude: 10/10, she started by turning on a mini-music player, peforming erotic dancing and slowly undressing herself, twisting her body and touching me along the way. I Can't describe well in words, try it yourself.

GFE: 9/10, smiling through out, and chatting along the way to make sure things were going well.

Damage: 150/1 hr (GL PRC rate)

RTF: Yes, cannot forget her good service, will get addicted.

Bro,
thanks for your FR sharing..
able to try KE ER.
very the best .. she nice & good service..
what more such a beautiful girl ...
thanks ,,.. will RTF her... her skill too powerful.... haha.....

Islands
19-03-2011, 09:36 PM
You are welcome, glad. to learn that my FR helps.

max_priest
20-03-2011, 12:12 PM
WL Name - Sha Sha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc info - Ex-Dong Guan WL

Looks - 7.0/10

She is not a stunner but definitely bonkable on first sight. She put on awful looking fake eyelashes. She has nice double eyelid eyes but she has medium high bridge nose.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and possesses minimum fat. I quite like her bod and she should look good in almost any apparels.

Tits - 6.8/10

Surgically-augmented to almost a full B-plus to C-minus. The top and mid portions of her breasts are soft but the area at the base is unnaturally hard. But not as hard as some WL's silicon-implanted tits. She scored on her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage and warm watery BBBJ. We frenched deeply in the shower. I gave her clitoris a good rub. Oh, man! She seemed to enjoy it very much! :p

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a sexy dance before the sexual proper. I actually find her fore-play very stereotypical. In fact most Dong Guan trained WL adopt almost similar fore-play routine. Jessie & the retired Lan Xin of 54A also does that ... I am getting bore with this routine. One thing I don't feel stimulating was she used warm water to cat-bath me.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

We frenched deeply but the feel was not as good as when I frenched my regulars. Perhaps after a few RTF, it would be more "intimately closer".

AR - 7.0/10

Nothing to shout versus 54A ang pais but points given for her effort.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Quite a solid BBBJ. This is what you can expect from a Dong Guang trained WL.

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted several positions. It was a generally fine bonk but nothing fantastic to me. Maybe it was not her fault as I find it hard nowadays to get the super Ömph feeling after the departure of Xin Yi, AMy, LuLu and Qian Hong. This is merely a wham-bang kinda session for me ... Am still searching for a newbie who can give me this special feeling. BTW, she likes her pussy to be "ëaten" and clitoris to be stimulated. :D

Attitude - 8/10

Good and friendly attitude. She aims to please and wanna be one of the top ang pais in GL according to her.

RTF - Probably not! The feel is not RIGHT!

Enjoy,
MaXx

duckbeaks
20-03-2011, 12:53 PM
WL Name - Sha Sha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Home Base - L1606

Looks - 7.0/10

She is not a stunner but definitely bonkable on first sight. She put on awful looking fake eyelashes. She has nice double eyelid eyes but she has medium high bridge nose.

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and possesses minimum fat. I quite like her bod and she should look good in almost any apparels.

Tits - 6.8/10

Surgically-augmented to almost a full B-plus to C-minus. The top and mid portions of her breasts are soft but the area at the base is unnaturally hard. But not as hard as some WL's silicon-implanted tits. She scored on her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage and warm watery BBBJ. We frenched deeply in the shower. I gave her clitoris a good rub. Oh, man! She seemed to enjoy it very much! :p

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She gave me a sexy dance before the sexual proper. I actually find her fore-play very stereotypical. In fact most Dong Guan trained WL adopt almost similar fore-play routine. Jessie & the retired Lan Xin of 54A also does that ... I am getting bore with this routine. One thing I don't feel stimulating was she used warm water to cat-bath me.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

We frenched deeply but the feel was not as good as when I frenched my regulars. Perhaps after a few RTF, it would be more "intimately closer".

AR - 7.0/10

Nothing to shout versus 54A ang pais but points given for her effort.

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Quite a solid BBBJ. This is what you can expect from a Dong Guang trained WL.

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted several positions. It was a generally fine bonk but nothing fantastic to me. Maybe it was not her fault as I find it hard nowadays to get the super Ömph feeling after the departure of Xin Yi, AMy, LuLu and Qian Hong. This is merely a wham-bang kinda session for me ... Am still searching for a newbie who can give me this special feeling. BTW, she likes her pussy to be "ëaten" and clitoris to be stimulated. :D

Attitude - 8/10

Good and friendly attitude. She aims to please and wanna be one of the top ang pais in GL according to her.

RTF - Probably not! The feel is not RIGHT!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Nice FR Brother, I think I will give her a miss, I heard that another new comer of this house is on code red. Really wanna see her :p.

Alejandro88
20-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Nice FR Brother, I think I will give her a miss, I heard that another new comer of this house is on code red. Really wanna see her :p.

Brudder, u refer to Dong Er?

Dun be swayed by brudder MP's FR leh. He may not like her but who knows, you might like her, rite? :D

qscesz
20-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Brudder, u refer to Dong Er?

Dun be swayed by brudder MP's FR leh. He may not like her but who knows, you might like her, rite? :D

one man meat is another man poison :D

Islands
07-04-2011, 05:06 PM
WL Name -Dong Er of 1606
Age - 22 years (Born in year of Pig)
Height - 1.57m (she told me this)
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - She has been working in GL for about 15days ago, she was
working in Shengzhen before it.

I was thinking to try Cat100 house at lunch today, went to L2041 but it
was still not opened for business, thus went back to my usual hunting
ground. I went straight to 1606 as it has plenty of car parks avail.

OKT Ah Yap is as friendly as usual, he said 2 WLs were available, ie, Ke Er and Dong
Er, I tried Ke Er before thus asking Ah Yap whether Dong Er has bigger
Cups size than Ke Er, as her is a bit small to me.
Ah Yap said hers are not small, asked me to take a look at her inside.
Wow!! she is pretty and good figure, nice pair of legs, and reckon she is prettier than
Ke-er plus a GND feel, told Yap to get her without 2nd thought.

Looks - 8.5/10
Body - 7.5/10, smooth and fair skin, just nice as some WL i had before
is too skinny.
Boobs - 7.0/10, B cups & light brown nipples.
Cat-Bath - 7.0/10 (she was trying to find where is my itchiest spots,
kind of playful)
Shower - 6/10, this will be her weakness area as she is bit shy in this
dept, you guys need to teach her what to do. I notice she is using
toothpaste to clean my didi and ass, kind of weird, after soap still use
toothpaste.
French kissing - 0/10, din really try.
AR - 7/10 - SOP and very tender handling.
BBBJ - 8.0/10
Not super deep-throated BBBJ! but slow with 'on and off' strong suckion,
and licking mine like as if mine is a lollipop, licked my shaft too. keep
eye contact most of the time..

FJ - 7.5/10
My first impression is hers was very warm, dunno why it is warm, she was
tight and moist.
She was accommodating to my requests, tried 5 positions and finally I
ejaculated in missionary pose. very 'Song'!!

Attitude - 9/10
When I went into the room and started un-dressing, she told me to stop
and started undressing me and caresses me along the way, strong GFE.
If you looking for a pretty girl with good service and strong GFE, she
will be the one. We are know that some other pretty WLs out are famous
for poor service.

RTF - YES without doubt.

fuck2theend
08-04-2011, 01:21 AM
My first FR, hope you guys enjoy it

Dong Er of 1606
Age - 22 years (Born in year of Snake, the previous buddy said the year of pig, that is not right :) )
Homeland: Anhui Province PRC

After 3 sessions with a Thai girl this afternoon, I went to have some drink, then I felt I still want something... so decided to go for Ke Er

Arriving L16H06, told by the friendly OKT that someone else is also waiting Ke Er, WTF, so hot of Ke Er. Went in, see Dong Er with a really nice smile to me, not the kind of faking smiles, but looks like the smile from the bottom of her heart and the OKT honestly told me that Dong Er is not as big as Ke Er as he might thought me a fan of tall gals. But no problem, as I was deeply attracted by the smile....I'm such a loser...

Went in the room, she told me not to take off my clothes, and then she open the music, and gave me a sexy dance in which she took off her clothes and also mine. After the dance, we went to the bath room, the bath was so so, but I was shocked by her BBBJ, but this is only a foreword, you will see the power of her BBBJ in the following...

Back to bed, after some basic steps including AR, she started to give me a second BBBJ, I don't know how to describe the feelings, the result is in about 5 minutes, I cum out... this never happened, and I just had 3 session with a Thai this afternoon... WTF!!!! Her BBBJ skill is awesome!!!!

As the loadings spread all over my body, we went to bath again, during the bath, she asked me whether I want to do the FJ, I doubted as I don't think I can erect again in a short time, and she said she can give me another BBBJ...

Back the bed again, the third BBBJ started... WTF!!! my dick erected again, even after a fuck this afternoon and a shoot just now!!!! Then put on the umbrella, fuck to the bell ringing....

I have to say Dong Er is the BBBJ queen I ever met...

Looks - 7.5/10 (like a taiwan TV artist(通告艺人) 陈维龄 )
Body - 7/10, skin is smooth
Boobs - 7/10, around B
Cat-Bath - 7/10
French kissing - 0/10, you probably don't want that after the AR :)
AR - 8/10 - good
BBBJ - 10/10 fully control my dick
FJ - 8/10 really tight!!
GFE - 9/10 you can judge from the FR
RTF - YES without doubt.

unfit
08-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Both Dong Er and Sha Sha are BBBJ Queen!:p

They always make bros MISFIRE before Live Firing...hee hee:D

Happy Bonking...Cheers!;)

akan88
08-04-2011, 04:17 PM
OG also from this house right?

xxabc1234
08-04-2011, 04:28 PM
wah this WL lie also lie properly la, pig how can 22 yr old.

unfit
08-04-2011, 05:00 PM
OG also from this house right?
OG is from L 16 Wester 6...

Islands
10-04-2011, 12:36 AM
wah this WL lie also lie properly la, pig how can 22 yr old.
May be I remember wrongly, don't think she lie abt her age, I was tooo shiok to remember such small detail when I was writing FR for her.

bigstick122
10-04-2011, 01:24 AM
May be I remember wrongly, don't think she lie abt her age, I was tooo shiok to remember such small detail when I was writing FR for her.

happy man:D

Islands
21-04-2011, 03:28 PM
WL Name - Sha Sha
Age - 22 years
Home Base - L16H06
Misc info - New WL who work here for about 1.5 month.

Looks: 8.0/10. She looks very beautiful to me, with nice double eyelid eyes and high bridge nose. I reckon she is prettier that DongEr and Ke Er in the same house, but the other 2 girls have better service level than her.

Body: 7.5/10. She is not too skinny or too fat, fair and smooth skin, quite tall (1.65m),. She looks great in her black outfit today.

Tits: 7/10 - Her assets are quite firm but soft to grabs, B+ or C- cups with pink nipples. They could be surgically-enhanced but she said many customers also told her that. She challenged me to find any surgical mark near her boobs, which I did and found nothing suspicious .

Shower: 7/10. OK, SOP.

Cat-Bath: 8/10, something special, she used warm water to cat-bath me, which is the first WL did that to me.

Frenching: NIL, as she was avoiding it.

AR: No, as I am not a fan for it.

BBBJ: 6/10. Some brothers said her BBBJ is solid, but mine was lacking as she had requested to use CD prior to BBBJ, the reason given was she was still recovering from ulcer inside her mouth, she was afraid of infection. Ok, play safe is good practise.

FJ: 7.0/10. We adopted only 2 positions, I was too tired from OT last time, thus quite lazy to change too many styles today. Overall good effort.

Attitude & GFE - 9/10:
Just like Ke Er, she started by turning on a mini-music player, performing erotic dancing and foreplay before bathing.

Good and friendly attitude, smiling all the way. According to her, she aspires to be the top Ang Pai so that she can earn money quick enough to go back home early.

Damage: $150/hour.

RTF:
In term of prettiest WL in 1606, I ranked 1) Sha Sha, 2) Dong Er & 3) Ke Er
But if I ranked according to service, 1) Ke Er, 2) Dong Er & Sha Sha will be third and last.

Yes I will RTF as she owes me a REAL BBBJ.
But I would like to RTF Dong Er more often than her, as Dong Er has the balance of good look and good service.

BTW, upz my reputation point if u like this FR! Thanks.

danielboomer
24-04-2011, 01:36 PM
looks like this house is quite worth the trip can i have the number of this house so i can book a session??

Islands
24-04-2011, 02:41 PM
looks like this house is quite worth the trip can i have the number of this house so i can book a session??
Call OKT Ah Yap. @67419691.
Enjoy, and please post FR after ur trip.

kiatwong
29-04-2011, 09:21 PM
WL Name - Sha Sha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Home Base - L1606

went this afternoon once i saw her i like wat i c

Looks: 7/10

Boobs : 7/10, About B+ or C-cup

Body: Firm, fair, skinny and skin is super smooth

Frenching: none

BJ: 7/10

AR: 8/10, gd but i have try better 1 before but she is still gd

FJ: 9.5/10, her pussy fucking tight i thk she ihas the tightest pussy i ever had

Attitude: 10/10

GFE: 9/10,

Damage: 150/1 h

RTF: confirm will rtf but wish to try dong er or ke er also i wonder do thier allow 3 girl tarma if yes shiok ah.

spoutingpig
29-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Hi bros, any of these girls allow 2 shot within time limit?

unfit
30-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi bros, any of these girls allow 2 shot within time limit?
Bro you can try to talk to Ke Er b4 you go into the rm with her...

bigcockboy
30-04-2011, 01:47 AM
wah why got pig also come out

saltwet
25-05-2011, 02:50 PM
I was at L16H6. Initially I wasn't comfortable cos it is too near the kopitiam. This kopitiam sells good prawn noodle.

Since this is not food review, I will proceed to subject matter. When I reached there I saw 4 gals. I asked for dong er & shasha. To my surprise, both of them were there. I asked for shasha but later found her too mature look and not my type. I asked for yoyo at the end.

I was brought to H8 cos H6 was crowded.

Although yoyo just reached Spore but she told me that she already has regular customers. When we reached the room, she asked me to rest on the bed and she proceeded to undress herself. While I rested on bed, I was already in my babysuit then, she "jumped" onto me. And, she used her cb to rub my didi. I was taken by surprise! I wasn't prepared for 'raw'! After bath, she tried the same tactic again. I was stiff. Of coz 'raw' is no no for me.

Yes, she used her handphone to play music. But, song selection was out. It didn't arouse me.

Those who prefer SYT look and new gal can try her. She is only few weeks in Sillypore. Back to shasha, I may rtf her after reading the reviews. I will share if one's man meat is another poison or if she really so yummy. Haha ...

shaBB
12-06-2011, 12:12 AM
haha .... bro relax lah, all bro here knw many FR is written by okt, sometime read a few sentence we knw le, but i tink most of us jus F care n not believe it ,if hav 2 pick mistake from their lies , i believe even u spent months looking back all FB post ,u also cant finish ......lolz ! no hard feeling bro, jus find ur comment funny n quite true in the other way...........:p

Islands
12-06-2011, 01:10 AM
I was at L16H6....... I asked for yoyo at the end.
Hi brother saltwet: Is this Yoyo u had bonked the same yoyo at 1654A, or she is another WL based in 1606?

Hotgizmos
15-06-2011, 07:47 PM
This house was where I booked Mikione from :D love the room with the birds just outside it watching me making love with mikione :D

max_priest
30-12-2011, 09:06 PM
MaXx was Mesmerized by an Exotic Looking Babe!

WL Name - Lisa
Origin - AnHui, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.6 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1606

Looks - 8/10

I rarely award 8/10 to GL WL. However, she definitely deserves it with her exotic and smouldering good looks. Her exotic good looks is a by-product of mixed parentage. She has big and attractive double eyelid eyes with long natural eyelashes. She has high bridge nose and it is very sharp like those caucasian women. She has almond facial shape and well shaped kissable lips. She can be a photographic model. :)

Bod - 7/10

She is neither slim nor plumb and has very smooth body complexion. It would be great if her butts are alittle more perky. She is fair but not to the extent of procelain fairness. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - 7.5/10

Attractive looking B cupper frontal assets with yummilicious pinkiest nipples which are pencil-eraser in size. They are certainly very nice to knead, mould, suck and lick.

Pre-Shower - 7.8/10

We frolicked cheekily in the bed with our clothes still intact. We love to tease each other and we frenched briefly. She undressed me and started to mount on top of me. She then ground her pussy (with her lo-waist sexy panty still intact) against my hard on dick.

Shower - 7/10

Not much sexual action except that we frenched and I stimulated her clit with the fingers of one of my hands, and caressed her tits with my other hand. She merely gave me a stimulating soapy rub all over my anatomy.

Cat-Bath - 7.3/10

She gave me a slow and sensuous cat-bath from back to front. Not for people who expect commando cat-bathing service. If you are looking for tender GFE kinda service, Lisa may be the right candidate for you.

French - 7.0/10

We engaged in a passionately french kissing albeit the duration was not as long as I desire. She is those who need time to build up the fire within her. Therefore the more you RTF, the better will be the session.:p

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.7/10

This is the spectacle among all the departments. She offered slow, sensuous and almost deep throated BBBJ. No HJ action involved while BBBJing me.

FJ - 8.5/10

I must say she was very accommodating to my sexual needs. We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking, scissor fashion, frontal assault and missionary. In fact I have had 2 sessions with this babe. It is very rare for me to have two sessions for GL gals but I was simply mesmerized by her exotic good looks ... I must say she has the Ömph factor I desire! Never mind if she ain't a Commando or a Navy Seal WL ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

She is not only gorgeous, but also sweet and she discharged lots of GFE spark during the session.

RTF - Do I need to spell up so clearly here?? :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

besafe
31-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Any bros out there can give an update on girls available in this house?
Thanks and happy new year.

mav6299
31-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Any bros out there can give an update on girls available in this house?
Thanks and happy new year.

Ke Er,Dong Er,YoYo,QiQi,fox,Lisa,Huizhi,Janet,Lena
hope i am not wrong

besafe
31-12-2011, 10:35 PM
hope i am not wrong

Thanks Bro.
Is there an 安泥?
Cheers.

mav6299
31-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Thanks Bro.
Is there an 安泥?
Cheers.

hmm not that i know of

unfit
01-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks Bro.
Is there an 安泥?
Cheers.
Yes An Ni is @ 1606...

sailsingapore
01-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Yes An Ni is @ 1606...

Nice bonk : An Ni : small & petite, nice & tight, smiles galore :D

unfit
01-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Nice bonk : An Ni : small & petite, nice & tight, smiles galore :D
Yeah bro...but i still think Lisa is the prettiest @ 1606 huh...

Happy 2012 Brother!!!

omnia
01-01-2012, 12:31 PM
add on newbie Hu Li...sexy slutty ah lian looker who provides gd sex svc...another dancer as well:rolleyes::D

hope i am not wrong

unfit
01-01-2012, 12:39 PM
add on newbie Hu Li...sexy slutty ah lian looker who provides gd sex svc...another dancer as well:rolleyes::D
Bro actually Hu Li aka FOX as posted by mav6299 liao...

Happy 2012...Cheers Bro!!!

omnia
01-01-2012, 12:41 PM
alamak...how rt u r bro...must be my hangover fm last night:rolleyes::o:p

hope u had a great one one bro!
Bro actually Hu Li aka FOX as posted by mav6299 liao...

Happy 2012...Cheers Bro!!!

unfit
01-01-2012, 12:43 PM
alamak...how rt u r bro...must be my hangover fm last night:rolleyes::o:p

hope u had a great one one bro!
Yeah brother...All the Best to you in 2012!!!

besafe
01-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Yes An Ni is @ 1606...

Thanks Bro.
Happy New Year.
Any FR on her?
I think she looks quite cute, but did not have chance to up her.
Cheers.:)

unfit
01-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Thanks Bro.
Happy New Year.
Any FR on her?
Cheers.:)
I am waiting to up her too...

Happy 2012 bro!!!

Still got 1 Msian Xiao Jun @ 1606 too...looks abit Mini MILF...hee hee

max_priest
01-01-2012, 07:04 PM
I am waiting to up her too...

Happy 2012 bro!!!

Still got 1 Msian Xiao Jun @ 1606 too...looks abit Mini MILF...hee hee

Bro unfit is the specialist of L1606. He knows the inside out of L1606 and its WLs. :D

slyer
01-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Yeah bro...but i still think Lisa is the prettiest @ 1606 huh...

Happy 2012 Brother!!!

lisa is in my next to bonk list after jin jin hehe :D after reading bro max fr on lisa and jin jin recently very gian to bonk them :D

unfit
01-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Bro unfit is the specialist of L1606. He knows the inside out of L1606 and its WLs. :D
Shhh...i am hiding under the bed at the joint mah...ha ha ha

When you wanna look for me, just go under the bed...wakaka

Dun wash dirty panties in the public leh brother...hee hee

Just Kidding...Happy New Year!!!

unfit
01-01-2012, 09:19 PM
lisa is in my next to bonk list after jin jin hehe :D after reading bro max fr on lisa and jin jin recently very gian to bonk them :D
Bro you go 1606 and get Ah Yap to call Jin Jin for you...

Next door Jeff and Ah Poh damn lousy and lazy...

Enjoy Bro...

Mr_Oreh
02-01-2012, 06:09 PM
QiQi has great tits to grab & suck on! heeheehee! Had visited her twices & still cant get enough of her!

max_priest
03-01-2012, 12:54 PM

FYI, Lisa is on menses leave currently. I guess she'll be back in action prolly on Sunday. ;)

besafe
03-01-2012, 09:16 PM

Bro.
You the expert of all the lorongs.
:p

max_priest
04-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Bro.

Bro, those Lorongs that primarily house the CAT50/80 WLs, I am considered a novice. :)

unfit
04-01-2012, 01:17 AM
Bro.

Bro, those Lorongs that primarily house the CAT50/80 WLs, I am considered a novice. :)

Ha Ha Ha...Bro Max is the GURU of GL or can address him as Master Chief:D

Kelnew
04-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Shhh...i am hiding under the bed at the joint mah...ha ha ha

When you wanna look for me, just go under the bed...wakaka

Dun wash dirty panties in the public leh brother...hee hee

Just Kidding...Happy New Year!!!

hahaha... bro u r hiding in which room? i make sure i dun use tat room. lol....:D

Kelnew
04-01-2012, 10:46 AM
hope i am not wrong

update: miao miao~ sexy ah lian dancer. not for boobs lover. xiao jun malaysian wl, service type. QiQi C knocker, service not bad. Anni newbie frm previous batch.
cat80: xiao wei, zhizhi.

Royal.Chimp
04-01-2012, 08:57 PM
hahaha... bro u r hiding in which room? i make sure i dun use tat room. lol....:D

Aiyah! Why u so blur?? He does not need to be present in any rooms. All he need is to implant a CCTV camera in a strategic location of each and every room lah! Wahahahahahaha!!!

unfit
05-01-2012, 02:08 AM
Last time used to hide in BIRDS room but too bad the room no more liao...hee hee

Royal.Chimp
05-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Last time used to hide in BIRDS room but too bad the room no more liao...hee hee

So u camouflage as a Birdie or Tree?

unfit
08-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Cheers

Nice bonk : An Ni : small & petite, nice & tight, smiles galore

An Ni is a GND Cutie Pie...:D

B- cup with pink nips...:p

Vaccum Suction BBBJ might cause Misfire...;)

Super Slippery Pussy can Justify your spending...:)

Strong GFE cum Wet Frenching with Bear Hugs could melt your heart too...

She is not a Commando but willingly to please with Excellent GFE!!!

Overall i can say that she is Fingers Licking GOOD...wakaka!!!

sailsingapore
08-01-2012, 12:57 PM
An Ni is a GND Cutie Pie...

B- cup with pink nips...:p

Bro Unfit : you have summed up sweet tiny An Ni perfectly :D

unfit
08-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Bro Unfit : you have summed up sweet tiny An Ni perfectly :D
I love the way she smiles lor...so sweet and cute huh...Yummy!!!

sailsingapore
08-01-2012, 03:45 PM
I love the way she smiles lor...so sweet and cute huh...Yummy!!!

Indeed Bro Unfit :in the waiting area, she put her tiny little hands in my big paws, sat her demure self on my lap & gave me this HUGE smile & kissed my lips ... and I was in LOVE bro :D Nice nice girl ( and wet & tight too) :)

smlee
08-01-2012, 05:30 PM
An Ni is a GND Cutie Pie...:D

B- cup with pink nips...

hahaha....sounds very wet. Reminds me of my session with apple...whoosh whoosh whoosh:D

So many options but so little energy and $$$

korean
13-01-2012, 08:12 PM
In this house I have only try An Ni, two time to be exact.

What I like the most of her is GFE power is max, her sweet smiles, joviality, cute etc...although she may not have the prettiest look and best body.

For bro who like the gal to be on top, she may dissapoint you as she doesn't know how to perform it, really need experienced n patient bros here to guide her along :D But since I'm not so particular on this, it doesn't minus off the point i give to her on FJ as making love with her is just like making love with your GF as she is also enjoying the process. She told me she only got one bf before who can only last for 3 minutes. Since she is still new to this trade with not much experience in making love, it could be the reason she is able to be stimulated.

Does anyone find her look and character like Selina from S.H.E?

RTF? Must for me as I kena KC by this sweet n cute babe :D

sailsingapore
13-01-2012, 10:41 PM
In this house I have only try An Ni, two time to be exact.

What I like the most of her is GFE power is max, her sweet smiles, joviality, cute etc...although she may not have the prettiest look and best body.

For bro who like the gal to be on top, she may dissapoint you as she doesn't know how to perform it, really need experienced n patient bros here to guide her along :D But since I'm not so particular on this, it doesn't minus off the point i give to her on FJ as making love with her is just like making love with your GF as she is also enjoying the process. She told me she only got one bf before who can only last for 3 minutes. Since she is still new to this trade with not much experience in making love, it could be the reason she is able to be stimulated.

Does anyone find her look and character like Selina from S.H.E?

RTF? Must for me as I kena KC by this sweet n cute babe :D

Bruddah i am so glad you like the lovely An Ni : she is soooo cute :) : like a little girl : my older Fr : she sat on my lap in the waiting area & put her tiny hands in my ugly paws & smiled smiled smiled : her eyes went HUGE when she saw my engorged member when we finally entered the room ... but she gallantly rode me cowgirl style for a long long time, then doggie, then i was mesmerized by her sweet smiling eye's while we mish'd for a while ... and then bbbj to climax : very sweet loving girl indeed :D

korean
14-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Ya she said "如果我男朋友有那么大就好了,如果是顾客的话..." :D

unfit
14-01-2012, 01:49 AM
hahaha....sounds very wet. Reminds me of my session with apple...whoosh whoosh whoosh:D

So many options but so little energy and $$$
Ha Ha Ha...I love Wet and Wild...Enjoy Bro...

She is a 100% cutie PIE...hee hee

unfit
14-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Indeed Bro Unfit :in the waiting area, she put her tiny little hands in my big paws, sat her demure self on my lap & gave me this HUGE smile & kissed my lips ... and I was in LOVE bro :D Nice nice girl ( and wet & tight too) :)
Her KC power too hot to handle liao...hee hee

I love the way she looks at you while doing BBBJ...Damn Cute and innocent huh...

Qwer18
14-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Bruddah i am so glad you like the lovely An Ni : she is soooo cute :) : like a little girl : my older Fr : she sat on my lap in the waiting area & put her tiny hands in my ugly paws & smiled smiled smiled : her eyes went HUGE when she saw my engorged member when we finally entered the room ... but she gallantly rode me cowgirl style for a long long time, then doggie, then i was mesmerized by her sweet smiling eye's while we mish'd for a while ... and then bbbj to climax : very sweet loving girl indeed :D

Yes agree. I have tried her & she is v.gd. I had a great session with her recently.
When you said bbbj to climax, do you mean CIM ?

besafe
14-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Ok. Ok. Ok. My next target is An Ni.
Bloody hell. Get me all horny.
Cheers.

sailsingapore
14-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Cheers.

You will not regret this sweet tiny loving gem senior bruddah : she SHINES :D

slyer
14-01-2012, 01:19 PM
My next target will b an ni too. Gets horny after seeing wonderful posts on her:D

unfit
14-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Yes agree. I have tried her & she is v.gd. I had a great session with her recently.
When you said bbbj to climax, do you mean CIM ?

Cheers.

My next target will b an ni too. Gets horny after seeing wonderful posts on her:D

Please handle her with care brothers...Enjoy her Power GFE with Awesome KC...

besafe
14-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Today I finally met An Ni.
First shock. I cannot believe that she is 23. She looks younger than that.
Second shock. She has the look of my previous BY. My previous BY was a PRC undergrad in Singapore.
Third shock. I came in less than 3 minutes.

Do you think I will still up her again?

sailsingapore
14-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Today I finally met An Ni.
First shock. I cannot believe that she is 23. She looks younger than that.
Second shock. She has the look of my previous BY. My previous BY was a PRC undergrad in Singapore.
Third shock. I came in less than 3 minutes.

Do you think I will still up her again?

Fuckin-A bro :D Seems you are very pleased with the sweet An Ni :p
Tight sweet smiling sexy : total package :)

slyer
15-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Hu li left sg already according to okt. It's a pity I didn't get to up her. :( Lisa was on leave on sat :(

notenough
15-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Hu li left sg already according to okt. It's a pity I didn't get to up her. :( Lisa was on leave on sat :(
Bro dun be too sad about Lisa on leave because that happened everytime I went looking for her, maybe I suay dun believe u can ask Bro max_priest :(:(

unfit
15-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Lisa pussy got hurt damn easily thats why always off lor...

Can try An Ni if she is not around huh...

Handle their pussy with good care so that all bros can enjoy...

korean
15-01-2012, 10:02 AM
An Ni aso always on MC according to her, bro here please handle her with good care so that she can stay longer for bro to enjoy her GFE

notenough
15-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Lisa pussy got hurt damn easily thats why always off lor...

Can try An Ni if she is not around huh...

Handle their pussy with good care so that all bros can enjoy...

ya.. I looked for her at least 4 times liao :(

An Ni aso always on MC according to her, bro here please handle her with good care so that she can stay longer for bro to enjoy her GFE

lol :(:(

slyer
15-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Bro dun be too sad about Lisa on leave because that happened everytime I went looking for her, maybe I suay dun believe u can ask Bro max_priest :(:(

I went to look for Lisa twice but both times she was not working. It's ok la. I can still go down frequently to look for her. Soon I will have a chance to bonk her :D

unfit
15-01-2012, 12:03 PM
ya.. I looked for her at least 4 times liao

I went to look for Lisa twice but both times she was not working. It's ok la. I can still go down frequently to look for her. Soon I will have a chance to bonk her

Bros...i had already feedback to her but her Pussy really cant take it and if swelling occurs then she will be on a beri long MC liao...:(

Hmmm...maybe can call Ah Yap to book slot before going down lor...i hope this will help to save time huh...:D

omnia
15-01-2012, 01:15 PM
quite a pity becuz Hu Li's svc v much the power n also a playful notti sex kitten...downside not a great looker but hey seen worse n they hv survived longer in GL...

hope Lisa is well...my kim wakerman babe!!:rolleyes::D

unfit
15-01-2012, 01:26 PM

Dun wori bro...she is well except pussy pain cos too many customers liao...;)

Her pussy work too hard lor...:p

slyer
15-01-2012, 06:25 PM
quite a pity becuz Hu Li's svc v much the power n also a playful notti sex kitten...downside not a great looker but hey seen worse n they hv survived longer in GL...

ya its a pity. i never even tried hu li & she left. dan dan from this house also left b4 i can get to try her :( saw her in other houses b4 and she looks good

Bros...i had already feedback to her but her Pussy really cant take it and if swelling occurs then she will be on a beri long MC liao..

Hmmm...maybe can call Ah Yap to book slot before going down lor...i hope this will help to save time huh..

i see. today called okt and lisa still on leave. shall try her next sat b4 dragon year commences :D

unfit
15-01-2012, 07:31 PM
ya its a pity. i never even tried hu li & she left. dan dan from this house also left b4 i can get to try her :( saw her in other houses b4 and she looks good

i see. today called okt and lisa still on leave. shall try her next sat b4 dragon year commences :D
Good to UP her just before the Eve of Lunar New Year...

Then can HUAT AH!!!

slyer
15-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Good to UP her just before the Eve of Lunar New Year...

Then can HUAT AH!!!

haha ya my last bonk of rabbit yr shall be lisa :D

Alejandro88
16-01-2012, 09:36 AM
haha ya my last bonk of rabbit yr shall be lisa :D

If you like Ella and Jin Jin, you would probably like Le Le and August. :p

unfit
16-01-2012, 01:05 PM
LeLe is beri good but IMHO she is too Drama Queen liao...wakaka

omnia
16-01-2012, 03:16 PM
oh so looks like u too got the "laogong, qing ai..." then must call her bk "laopor, cifu..." dramarama eh:rolleyes::D...but must say her foot scrub massage in the shower, foot/toe sucking n post FJ cock sucking pretty shiok!!...

btw since u da man for 1606/1608 hses...what is wif the sexy dance routine (wif music)that most if not all the mms fm this grp provide during a session?...mind u not that i am complaining, just curious r they all told that they must put on such a show?...

LeLe is beri good but IMHO she is too Drama Queen liao...wakaka

unfit
16-01-2012, 04:55 PM
oh so looks like u too got the "laogong, qing ai..." then must call her bk "laopor, cifu..." dramarama eh:rolleyes::D...but must say her foot scrub massage in the shower, foot/toe sucking n post FJ cock sucking pretty shiok!!...

btw since u da man for 1606/1608 hses...what is wif the sexy dance routine (wif music)that most if not all the mms fm this grp provide during a session?...mind u not that i am complaining, just curious r they all told that they must put on such a show?...
Ha Ha Ha...when i go there Drama Queens @ this 2 joints will just kept their mouth shut and spread their legs...hee hee

But LeLe really a GEM too bad cant shut her up...wakaka!!!

slyer
16-01-2012, 09:42 PM

Thanks for the recommendation. I will try both le le & august if I've time. So many babes too little $ & time.

I like Ella & Jin Jin more for their service rather than their appearance.

sailsingapore
16-01-2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the recommendation. I will try both le le & august if I've time. So many babes too little $ & time.

I like Ella & Jin Jin more for their service rather than their appearance.

True bruddah : but may i hasten to add that Ella has a BOD to die for : I just love that perky lil ass & long lanky limbs on her , lean mean fucking machine : a TIGHT total package :D

centrefield46
02-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Yep, cannot seem to find An Ni working. OKT says she is not feeling well.

Anyone know when she is coming back ?

Alejandro88
02-02-2012, 11:45 PM
True bruddah : but may i hasten to add that Ella has a BOD to die for : I just love that perky lil ass & long lanky limbs on her , lean mean fucking machine : a TIGHT total package

Thats right bruddah! People go for Ella and Chu Chu not bcos of their looks but purely bcos of their service and their great looking physiques. :D

Coming back to L1606, IMHO, Ke Er, Janet, Yoyo and Hui Zhi are service-oriented.

unfit
02-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Thats right bruddah! People go for Ella and Chu Chu not bcos of their looks but purely bcos of their service and their great looking physiques. :D

Coming back to L1606, IMHO, Ke Er, Janet, Yoyo and Hui Zhi are service-oriented.
An Ni also got Power Suction BBBJ only downside is her Fragile Pussy like Lisa lor...

sailsingapore
03-02-2012, 01:26 AM
An Ni also got Power Suction BBBJ only downside is her Fragile Pussy like Lisa lor...

Yeah ... sigh ... but I love the way she looks in my eyes while giving a BBBJ :D Such a nice delicate little girl !!

besafe
03-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Yeah ... sigh ... but I love the way she looks in my eyes while giving a BBBJ :D Such a nice delicate little girl !!

Bloody hell! Now I am really itchy for her.

omnia
03-02-2012, 07:03 PM
she is working today...pls be gentle...;)
Yep, cannot seem to find An Ni working. OKT says she is not feeling well.

Anyone know when she is coming back ?

unfit
04-02-2012, 01:09 AM
Yeah ... sigh ... but I love the way she looks in my eyes while giving a BBBJ Such a nice delicate little girl !!

Bloody hell! Now I am really itchy for her.

she is working today...pls be gentle...

Fragile Brothers!!!:p

Handle with Extreme GOOD care please...:D

So that all of us can enjoy hor...;)

bencheng
08-02-2012, 01:45 AM
hi bro out there,anyone got huizi contact...can pm mi...??thanks...

ck83
21-02-2012, 03:15 AM
like her mole on her face.:) tried An Ni 3times...she told me her real name call yuting
such a nice name....just like her cute cute face...hhaha

Fat Fatt
21-02-2012, 07:25 AM
like her mole on her face.:) tried An Ni 3times...she told me her real name call "xxx"
such a nice name....just like her cute cute face...hhaha

Well what are you trying to prove here? U r very good to get her real name? Just because she trust u enuf n divulge her real name, u should not have breach their trust n declare it here. Though the chance that people c her name on this web is low, but still there is a possibility of people who knows her triangulating the info, like work in Singapore from prc, got mole and then called a "real name". She has a life to live after this job. You have just proven that u are not to be trusted.

If she finds out about this, it will make it worse, she will keep a distance away from all the Cheong brothers because she don't know who she can trust, and she wont share any personal details in conversation, be very reserved, everything becomes commercial, her gfe svc goes down, ... Likely, n becos of u. Thank you.

besafe
03-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Hmmm. An Ni, the sweet little nymph! Must go back and bonk her soon. Cheers.

Islands
04-03-2012, 12:35 PM
I didn't visit this house in the last 5 months, now reading posting talking abt An Ni & Lisa, but no one mention Dong Er, Ke Er & Sha Sha anymore, are they still working or they have aready left GL scene?

May be Bro unfit (the 1606/08's guru) can help to enlighten me... 8P.....

BTW, after reading so much abt An ni, she is now in my must bonk list.... Haha....

unfit
04-03-2012, 12:47 PM
I didn't visit this house in the last 5 months, now reading posting talking abt An Ni & Lisa, but no one mention Dong Er, Ke Er & Sha Sha anymore, are they still working or they have aready left GL scene?

May be Bro unfit (the 1606/08's guru) can help to enlighten me... 8P.....

BTW, after reading so much abt An ni, she is now in my must bonk list.... Haha....
Cutie An Ni , Leggy Ke Er and Cool Dong Er still around...hee hee

Sweet Sha Sha and Pretty Lisa gone ROD liao...ha ha

I am just a Dirty Old Man Brother!!!

Islands
04-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Cutie An Ni , Leggy Ke Er and Cool Dong Er still around...hee hee

Sweet Sha Sha and Pretty Lisa gone ROD liao...ha ha

I am just a Dirty Old Man Brother!!!
Thanks bro for ur prompt response.
Me too... A dirty tiko 'old' man too...., no longer 20+ or 30+...

unfit
04-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks bro for ur prompt response.
Me too... A dirty tiko 'old' man too...., no longer 20+ or 30+...
Have a Great time with Cutie Pie An Ni...Enjoy Bro!!!

Alejandro88
05-03-2012, 10:37 AM

Is An Ni the successor of Lisa? :p

unfit
05-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Is An Ni the successor of Lisa? :p
I think she is better than Lisa

smlee
05-03-2012, 04:49 PM
I think she is better than Lisa

Looks wise i think Lisa is better while all other area , An Ni beats her everything down

sailsingapore
07-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Looks wise i think Lisa is better while all other area , An Ni beats her everything down

Just finished a sexxciting RTF session with cutie-pie sweet-baby An Ni : sooo cute & so dainty : She is just adorable --- always smiling :)

In any event I was MOST gentle with her & asked her (in every position ) if she was comfortable as she is very tiny & she kept insisting my little bruddah was VERY big :eek:

In any event she was extremely satisfied & OKT Ah Yap told me (after seeing her huge smiles & many giggles) that I made her happy ... I am glad : glad to make An Ni happy :p

Bruddahs, please do be gentle with this lady ...... we need her around for her full 2 years :D

besafe
10-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Woke up this morning with a erection thinking of An Ni.
Need to f her later.
Cheers.

rugalsc
10-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Need to f her later.
Cheers.

.... :eek::D:D

sailsingapore
10-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Need to f her later.
Cheers.

Yes : just thinking of her big big eyes lustily looking down at me with her long loose flowing tresses and moaning lips while riding me cowgirl fast & furious makes me horny too :p

omnia
10-03-2012, 10:41 PM
been holding bk on talking abt An Ni as did want her to feel the pressure as her pussy appears to be fragile...but now think she may be more able to handle things...however to chaps who wish to try her pls try n be gentle n handle this sweet cutie wif care so all of her fans can enjoy n she too can enjoy;)

An Ni(1606)...guizhou mm 23 but looks 21, been in GL for abt 4mths plus... cute syt fair wif small mole on her right cheek small petite 155cm wif b- cups n pink tits n a small perky ass...all i can say wif this mm is damn bloody shiok natural passionate gfe sex!!...also a real sweetie...however not for tall mm luvers...

just a word of caution though...if u r expecting wild commando sex then i suggest u give her a pass...An Ni is for those who enjoy natural gfe sex...how passionate it get depends on whether u r able to press her rt buttons n must be gentle wif her...for me all has been super natural n passionate!...:)

sailsingapore
10-03-2012, 11:58 PM
been holding bk on talking abt An Ni as did want her to feel the pressure as her pussy appears to be fragile...but now think she may be more able to handle things...however to chaps who wish to try her pls try n be gentle n handle this sweet cutie wif care so all of her fans can enjoy n she too can enjoy

An Ni(1606)...guizhou mm 23 but looks 21, been in GL for abt 4mths plus... cute syt fair wif small mole on her right cheek small petite 155cm wif b- cups n pink tits n a small perky ass...all i can say wif this mm is damn bloody shiok natural passionate gfe sex!!...also a real sweetie...however not for tall mm luvers...

just a word of caution though...if u r expecting wild commando sex then i suggest u give her a pass...An Ni is for those who enjoy natural gfe sex...how passionate it get depends on whether u r able to press her rt buttons n must be gentle wif her...for me all has been super natural n passionate!...:)

Mum's the word bruddah :cool: No FR from me on sweet little An Ni :p
But you are spot on : you have to gently hit the right buttons with her to get the full on gfe :D

Alejandro88
11-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Mum's the word bruddah :cool: No FR from me on sweet little An Ni :p
But you are spot on : you have to gently hit the right buttons with her to get the full on gfe :D

You can hide the WL but only temporary. If she is good, sooner or later many will find up. If you dun publicise her, she may end up leaving GL due to lack of business.

unfit
11-03-2012, 12:11 AM
You can hide the WL but only temporary. If she is good, sooner or later many will find up. If you dun publicise her, she may end up leaving GL due to lack of business.
Her Boss wants more Business but too bad her pussy can't take too many Dicks...ha ha

sailsingapore
11-03-2012, 08:28 AM

Bro A-88 : for the record I have "publicized" An Ni's syt gfe :) ... but many days when I have called Ah Yap in the past she is not available due to Bro Unfit's accurate observation about her "fragile pussy" : thus may it be a bit "unfit" for me to promote a rather fragile WL too much ???? :confused:

omnia
11-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Bro A-88 : for the record I have "publicized" An Ni's syt gfe :) ... but many days when I have called Ah Yap in the past she is not available due to Bro Unfit's accurate observation about her "fragile pussy" : thus may it be a bit "unfit" for me to promote a rather fragile WL too much ???? :confused:

think need a balance...also depends on the mm's fitness...some can handle the surge in demand at first go whereas others need more time to adapt...actually there is no hiding just not going on overpublicity mode

Islands
14-03-2012, 11:56 AM

Went to L16H06 yesterday trying to bonk An Ni, OKT told me that she is juz taken by someone, and another brother at the opp cube is waiting in the Q. I guess her recent publicity from SBF brothers must have PUSH up her job rate a lot. Poor pussy...

Anyway, asked OKT abt my other favorite in this house, Dong Er also not avail. He recommended Qi Qi and told me she has good service and with big assets hanging in-front. why not? I told myself.

Here come my FR for Qiqi (L16H06)

Look/body: 6.3/10; Her first impression given me is, oh shit, bad choice, as she has a slutty look, heavy makeup and a little short (guess-timate to be 1.5m++) and plump. I love SYT or GND type, not Slutty type...

Boobs/tits: in-balanced boobs, she has a big C+ on right and a slightly smaller C or B++ on her left. Anyway, they are soft and REAL. :p

Bath: 6/10. Routine

Catbath: 9.5/10, one of the longest and best catbath I had in GL, she did it for abt 15-20mins, basically she did almost everywhere except the toes/fingers.

BBBJ: 9.5/10, her bbbj is slow and soft BBJ, and some HJ; she was doing some 10-15mins with it, when I told that i might mis-fire under her attack, and she said "don't worry, if you don't want CIM, I will make sure it won't". She even flipped her body in the pumping position, with her legs support on the wall, and did pumping deep BBBJ on me, that was 'Song'... The last time I had such commando style BBBJ was from Qiu Xiang at L20H38H. I was surprise to get similar BBBJ from other WLs.

AJ: 7/10, I am not a fan of it, but hers is alright to me.

French: NIL, she was too busy cat-bathing/AR/BBJ me until I forgot to speak french.

FJ: 6/10, tried only 2 positions as I couldn't last very long after the long BBBJ; I could be better if I can tried more positions, but this is life right?? cannot enjoy the best of both world (ie, BBBJ & FJ)

GFE: 8/10, her GFE was very strong too, after I had undressed and sitting on the bed waiting to go bathing, she came and hug and caress me with her boobs, then turn around to use her butt to rube on my didi, and then hold my hands to touch her assets, this feel like making love with GF.

Overall: OKT Ah Yap is right, her service level is Takong, which make it up for her lack of looks; In conclusion, this again confirm one theory, good looking WL mostly has so so service; and Ok looking WL mostly has better service. :cool:

Damange: 150/1/1
RTF: Yes, but after I bonk An Ni.

besafe
16-03-2012, 06:07 PM
An Ni is sick. Guys. Please handle her with care.
Cheers.

omnia
27-03-2012, 07:07 PM
An Ni is back at work...kawaii cute as ever...pls handle wif care so all her fans can enjoy!

Alejandro88
28-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Welcum back Anni! :D

Dong Er
QiQi
Hui Zhi
Janet
Xiao Wei
Ke Er
YoYo

omnia
28-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Hui Zi n Ker Er bk in PRC liao...

Islands
28-03-2012, 11:00 PM
An Ni is back at work...kawaii cute as ever...pls handle wif care so all her fans can enjoy!
Got to know An ni is back to work. Fast hand fast leg went to Ah yap place after work, asked for An Ni, and Yap said she would be avail soon... Luck me, waited only for 10mins and she is ready for me.

I will not discribe much abt her as many brothers had already done so. What I can say is, she has really very high on FTE, I would rate her 10/10 on this dept.

Cutting story short, we spend abt 5min chatting/hugging and kissing before abth. When on bed, as soon as I notice Her service level was not good, and I decided to take control! I tured nher around 'service' her like my 1st time with my GF, painted her wildly until her body was bending upwards like a cooked prawn, she was really very sensitive down south.... Haha...

As for FJ, again.... It was me doing most of the pumping in few position until fully release...

In short, if u r looking for a service queen, then An ni will not suit u... BUT, if u r looking a GF subsitute... U will not be regret spending 150...

BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE:10/10m
All other serives: skipped....

RTF: yes, if I need a temp GF... 8)

Kelnew
28-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Hui Zi n Ker Er bk in PRC liao...

Left a week ago.

Alejandro88
28-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Blah................I will not discribe much abt her as many brothers had already done so. What I can say is, she has really very high on FTE, I would rate her 10/10 on this dept.

RTF: yes, if I need a temp GF... 8)

Bruddar, what u mean by FTE? :confused: Izzit Foreign Talent Entity?:D

trash55
28-03-2012, 11:56 PM
hahhha i think he meant GFE.:D:D

Islands
29-03-2012, 07:54 AM
hahhha i think he meant GFE.:D:D
Yes, typo, thanks for correction.
Still in dream land when I was composing that FR using blackberry, keypad & fonts are too small..
Haha......

laopiao
27-04-2012, 02:49 PM
I am new to GL scene. After having spend lots of years & money in KTV, I decide to try out GL at my fren's advice. I am surprise to see a very pretty girl. So I decide to register and write my report to share with brothers all.

It is first day of her work. Ex-KTV gal from Zhuhai.

name of gal: VIVI
house: L16H6
origin: Hunan

1. Face: 9/10. I am immediately attracted by her deep set big pretty eyes and sweet features. Must say her eyes are the biggest I have seen among all PRC gals I met. In fact she look like pak-chen type (mixed blood). There is not much make-up and yet her facial beauty is striking. Can feel ants crawl in my pants already at first look at her.

2. Body: 6.5/10; She appear to be taller than 163cm in her long red flowery dress. Like an angpai in Tian An Men, with long flowing hair.

Boobs: I will give her a 8.5 score if she has bigger boobs. Unfortunately god want to play fair, give her only pancakes. But I tell myself no problem lah. I still can enjoy the soup, the abalone, the loin & many many mah....

Pussy: nice looking abalone with clean shaved

3. Bath: 6/10. Not so experienced. New in this line.

4. Catbath: 6.5/10. Lack experience. Focus on my nipples, like kittens sucking milk from mother cat tits.

5. BBBJ: 6.5/10. Still need a lot of practice to create variations with her lip muscles and tongue and to avoid teeth contact with dickhead.

6. AJ: did not want it because dont want to eat my own shit when kissing

7. French: 6.5/10 Again need a lot of practice. Her tongue a bit too stiff.
Abalone meal is quite pleasurable, though a bit dry. May be first day of work, so juice has not come out yet.

8. FJ: 7.5/10. Very cooperative in trying different positions. She got nicely shaped hip provide a good grasp for my hands when trying various positions.

9. GFE: 8/10. I can see that she is all out to please by smiling all the time. I am attracted by her sweet face too much until I dont care much about her lack of sexual skills. Hugging her with full body contact, with dick inside her, and talk to her about sweet nothings is the best enjoyable moment for me. She constantly ask for feedback whether this is ok, that is ok etc.

I think she need some GL lao jiao to teach her some skills. With practice, she will soon become a star in GL.

romy
28-04-2012, 11:34 AM
It is first day of her work. Ex-KTV gal from Zhuhai.

name of gal: VIVI
house: L16H6
origin: Hunan

1. Face: 9/10. I am immediately attracted by her deep set big pretty eyes and sweet features. Must say her eyes are the biggest I have seen among all PRC gals I met. In fact she look like pak-chen type (mixed blood). There is not much make-up and yet her facial beauty is striking. Can feel ants crawl in my pants already at first look at her.

2. Body: 6.5/10; She appear to be taller than 163cm in her long red flowery dress. Like an angpai in Tian An Men, with long flowing hair.

6. AJ: did not want it because dont want to eat my own [/QUOTE]

Did Vi Vi offer you AR? I love AR. I will visit her today, if you confirm that she offer AR. Thanks.

laopiao
28-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Did Vi Vi offer you AR? I love AR. I will visit her today, if you confirm that she offer AR. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

yes, she offer AR. You need to teach her some technic I think.

laopiao
02-05-2012, 12:31 PM
yesterday I go to GL to look see girls. Cant find any girl more pretty than Vivi. So I go back RTF Vivi.
wah seh! Some brother must have teach her new skill. She ride on me like a jockey, and she keep staring at me with her big brown eyes and sweet smile. I really cannot tahan and pew out in very fast time. Next time I must close my eyes and dont look at her eyes.

samsavf
02-05-2012, 04:11 PM
hi bros,

can you provide me L16H06 contact number?

thanks a million.

samsavf
02-05-2012, 04:18 PM
hi bros,

thanks a million.

dear bros,

think i found the number from another thread.

post it here for all.

6744-3568

laopiao
02-05-2012, 11:58 PM
i got from the counter is 67419691. May be got two numbers lah.

hi bros,

thanks a million.

dear bros,

think i found the number from another thread.

post it here for all.

6744-3568

samsavf
03-05-2012, 09:09 PM
i got from the counter is 67419691. May be got two numbers lah.

Mine wrong bro. Sorry

besafe
05-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Any more FR on new girl ViVi? Heard that she is a friend of Moon of 1654A

Alejandro88
07-05-2012, 03:00 PM
yes, she offer AR. You need to teach her some technic I think.

Bruddar, your fr macam quite zhun hor! :p U tried Apple and An Ni already boh?

laopiao
07-05-2012, 05:45 PM

ya, my old bird friend got tell me 1606 got a newbie called ping guo (apple), also very chio. I will go find her soon.

I read in forum An Ni always sick one. So I worry got something dirty wor. Dont intend to try her.

Alejandro88
07-05-2012, 10:39 PM
ya, my old bird friend got tell me 1606 got a newbie called ping guo (apple), also very chio. I will go find her soon.

I read in forum An Ni always sick one. So I worry got something dirty wor. Dont intend to try her.

An Ni's boss said her pussy is prone to injury. The extra large magnums are taking a toll on her fragile pussy de! Not because she got something dirty. If she really has contracted something unpleasant, DSC Doctor has already made her balek kampong liao! Tio boh? :D

unfit
07-05-2012, 11:07 PM

An Ni's boss said her pussy is prone to injury. The extra large magnums are taking a toll on her fragile pussy de! Not because she got something dirty. If she really has contracted something unpleasant, DSC Doctor has already made her balek kampong liao! Tio boh? :D

Ale88 is right...An Ni size so petite of course can't take GPMG lor...:D

If the firer continues then she gone MC liao lor...:p

Alejandro88
07-05-2012, 11:14 PM

Now the teksi driver boss came out to speak on her behalf! :rolleyes:

unfit
07-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Now the teksi driver boss came out to speak on her behalf! :rolleyes:
Dun damage my cutie pie mah...ha ha ha

laopiao
08-05-2012, 11:38 PM

GPMG also mean Giant Penis Muscular Goon izzit? :o

gfky
13-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Apple is not bad. Tried her a few days back.
Very jovial and accomodating.
Nice bod. Definitely a RTF!

Alejandro88
14-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Apple is not bad. Tried her a few days back.
Very jovial and accomodating.
Nice bod. Definitely a RTF!

she got bigger tits than Vivi de! But less pretty lor! :D

Freestyler69
15-05-2012, 11:47 AM
GPMG also mean Giant Penis Muscular Goon izzit? :o

GPMG = Gentle Pleasant Manly Guy?

laopiao
15-05-2012, 12:23 PM
GPMG = Gentle Pleasant Manly Guy?
also can lah. Good self introduction leh.

cumalot
15-05-2012, 09:51 PM

Sorry, I know this post was last week but I don't log into SBF that often. Tonight the wife is back late, so I am logging in.

An Ni is someone I liked very much. A real sweetie-pie. RTFed her 6 times before I felt I had to move on.

She told me about her fragile pussy the very first time I met her. In fact, she asked me to do a close examination for her (very hard for a girl to look deep into her own pussy). What I saw was a small pink growth, like a mole. Relax, I have seen enough pictures of STD to know it is not. In any case, as pointed out, the DSC doctor would have cancelled her yellow card right away if she did not pass her blood & urine test.

Guys, please treat her nice and please no rough stuff. Her pussy is really fragile.

By the way, I have since booked Apple & Vivi once each. Vivi is indeed prettier but sadly, she is flat-chested. Apple (took first blood) is slightly less pretty (but still quite nice-looking) and has bigger boobs. Both speaks fluent french with fresh pink pussies. Both are worth a try.

For the ever-ready zapper lurking out there, please note that these are only my personal opinions and I am not a supporter of 1606 or any other particular house.

Alejandro88
15-05-2012, 10:27 PM
She told me about her fragile pussy the very first time I met her. In fact, she asked me to do a close examination for her (very hard for a girl to look deep into her own pussy). What I saw was a small pink growth, like a mole. Relax, I have seen enough pictures of STD to know it is not. In any case, as pointed out, the DSC doctor would have cancelled her yellow card right away if she did not pass her blood & urine test.

OMG! You sure you saw that in her pussy?? Based on your description, that might be genital herpes! :eek: I hope I am wrong or you are too! Read below:

Genital symptoms include the appearance of small, painful blisters filled with clear or straw-colored fluid. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) or type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years. They are usually found:

•In women: on the outer vaginal lips (labia), vagina, cervix, around the anus, and on the thighs or buttocks

•In men: on the penis, scrotum, around the anus, on the thighs or buttocks

•In both sexes: on the tongue, mouth, eyes, gums, lips, fingers, and other parts of the body

•Before the blisters appear, the person may feel the skin tingling, burning, itching, or have pain at the site where the blisters will appear

•When the blisters break, they leave shallow ulcers that are very painful. These ulcers eventually crust over and slowly heal over 7 - 14 days or more

Other symptoms that may occur include:

•Painful urination

•Women may have vaginal discharge or, occasionally, be unable to empty the bladder and require a urinary catheter

A second outbreak can appear weeks or months later. It is usually less severe and goes away sooner than the first outbreak. Over time, the number of outbreaks may decrease.

Once you have HSV-2, the virus hides within nerve cells and remains in the body. It can remain "asleep" (dormant) for a long time.

The virus can "wake up" (reactivate) at any time. This may be triggered by:

•Fatigue

•Genital irritation

•Menstruation

•Physical or emotional stress

•Injury

Some people have genital herpes attacks only once a year, while others have them so often the symptoms never seem to go away. Repeated attacks are generally milder in men.

omnia
16-05-2012, 01:24 AM
I really cannot understand why u had to cut n paste this article Alejandro88...it serves no purpose other than potentially hving a negative effect on An Ni's biz...i dont think yr intention is to harm her biz especially based on yr earlier positive post abv...however yr overzealous nature may now hv unintentionally caused harm to An Ni for obvious reasons...

I hv also viewed n examined An Ni's vagina close up n up front...gently using my digits...n i can safely say tat wat Cumalot described is not genital herpes...n i say this based on a later discussion wif a gynae friend of mine...moreover, as i believe An Ni had this at the outset when she first came to GL it wld hv been screened by DSC Kelantan...

In future Alejandro88 i strongly suggest tat u pause n think before making such serious comments tat affect other pple...a little knowledge is dangerous

OMG! You sure you saw that in her pussy?? Based on your description, that might be genital herpes! :eek: I hope I am wrong or you are too! Read below:

Genital symptoms include the appearance of small, painful blisters filled with clear or straw-colored fluid. Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) or type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years. They are usually found:

•In women: on the outer vaginal lips (labia), vagina, cervix, around the anus, and on the thighs or buttocks

•In men: on the penis, scrotum, around the anus, on the thighs or buttocks

•In both sexes: on the tongue, mouth, eyes, gums, lips, fingers, and other parts of the body

•Before the blisters appear, the person may feel the skin tingling, burning, itching, or have pain at the site where the blisters will appear

•When the blisters break, they leave shallow ulcers that are very painful. These ulcers eventually crust over and slowly heal over 7 - 14 days or more

Other symptoms that may occur include:

•Painful urination

•Women may have vaginal discharge or, occasionally, be unable to empty the bladder and require a urinary catheter

A second outbreak can appear weeks or months later. It is usually less severe and goes away sooner than the first outbreak. Over time, the number of outbreaks may decrease.

Once you have HSV-2, the virus hides within nerve cells and remains in the body. It can remain "asleep" (dormant) for a long time.

The virus can "wake up" (reactivate) at any time. This may be triggered by:

•Fatigue

•Genital irritation

•Menstruation

•Physical or emotional stress

•Injury

Some people have genital herpes attacks only once a year, while others have them so often the symptoms never seem to go away. Repeated attacks are generally milder in men.

Alejandro88
16-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Well, dun be overly defensive! Why you so uptight?? Who is she do you?? She has given you "something" that she is not supposed to, and hence, you are so protective over her and compromise the safety of others? :rolleyes: Mind you, my intel is sharp enuff and I know the background & has unraveled inside info after reading bruddar cumalot's post. I must kum sia to bruddar cumalot.

My earlier post is to warn others to be cautious and each and every samsters is mature enuff to draw their own conclusion if she has really contracted genital herpes or not! For sure, I prefer to err on the cautious side! Better be safe than sorry!

All samsters, it is up to you to decide, if you think omnia is right, please go ahead and continue to up her! I have no ill intention against her. Just doing my part as in the event one customer kenna, the spread will multiply exponentially. If that happens, not only you, I also may kenna!

As for me, I pass!

I really cannot understand why u had to cut n paste this article Alejandro88...it serves no purpose other than potentially hving a negative effect on An Ni's biz...i dont think yr intention is to harm her biz especially based on yr earlier positive post abv...however yr overzealous nature may now hv unintentionally caused harm to An Ni for obvious reasons...

I hv also viewed n examined An Ni's vagina close up n up front...gently using my digits...n i can safely say tat wat Cumalot described is not genital herpes...n i say this based on a later discussion wif a gynae friend of mine...moreover, as i believe An Ni had this at the outset when she first came to GL it wld hv been screened by DSC Kelantan...

In future Alejandro88 i strongly suggest tat u pause n think before making such serious comments tat affect other pple...a little knowledge is dangerous

omnia
16-05-2012, 07:57 PM
I shall leave it up to others to draw their own conclusions as to my conduct viz An Ni...

wat is obvious is tat this mm has no way of defending herself based on rash wild speculative conjecture in here...

Keep on blowing yr own horn all the way bk to chimpanzee land;)

Well, dun be overly defensive! Why you so uptight?? Who is she do you?? She has given you "something" that she is not supposed to, and hence, you are so protective over her and compromise the safety of others? :rolleyes: Mind you, my intel is sharp enuff and I know the background & has unraveled inside info after reading bruddar cumalot's post. I must kum sia to bruddar cumalot.

My earlier post is to warn others to be cautious and each and every samsters is mature enuff to draw their own conclusion if she has really contracted genital herpes or not! For sure, I prefer to err on the cautious side! Better be safe than sorry!

All samsters, it is up to you to decide, if you think omnia is right, please go ahead and continue to up her! I have no ill intention against her. Just doing my part as in the event one customer kenna, the spread will multiply exponentially. If that happens, not only you, I also may kenna!

As for me, I pass!

Alejandro88
16-05-2012, 10:18 PM
It does not matter whether whatever world or land I originated from, so long my conscience is clear. You are living in a world of denial and bluffing yourself! I doubt this is wild speculative conjecture on my part! Very high percentage that she has contracted herpes based on the nature of her past action and more imprtantly, the symptom. If it is not genital herpes, that red grown/bump should not appear in her genital area ... I dun need to dig up any further even though I know her background & the nature of what she did with her customers.

As I mentioned before, the rest of the samsters can draw their own conclusions! Unlike yourself, I dun cover up something that compromise the life and health of other punters as it will jeopardise my life unnecessarily as well because I am also one of the punters!

Omnia, you can continue to fuck her as you like, its your life! But after fucking her, please go for a checkup for the sake of the other WL and the rest of the punters!

Lastly, dun act as if you are big bruddar here! You are definitely not appreciated, you can keep the advice to yourself!!!

I shall leave it up to others to draw their own conclusions as to my conduct viz An Ni...

wat is obvious is tat this mm has no way of defending herself based on rash wild speculative conjecture in here...

max_priest
17-05-2012, 01:03 PM
MaXx upped a Hotie!

WL Name - ViVi
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.62m
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - Prior experience as a KTV Hostess

Looks - 8/10

She is pretty and youngish looking. She can be a photographic model. She has very big double-eyelid eyes and long natural eyelashes. she has sharp & high-bridged nose. She has small and well shaped kissable lips like a Japanes mannequin. On the whole, she looks like a local Eurasian (perhaps a mixed of Chinese and Japanese or a Mixed of Chinese & Middle Eastern). Retired Lisa looks more like ang mo-mixed. She wore a contemporary red floral mini Japanese Kimono. A refreshing change and very tasteful indeed!

Bod - 7.5/10

I thought I like her teenager-like bod. She is slim and with almost zero body fat. Fair and smooth skin complexion. No tattoo or blemish. She has some curves on her rear ... Great!

Tits - 6/10

Definitely not for boobs lovers. She has a miserable A-minus cup boobs ... Almost like an aircraft runway ... But with a slight bump for one to play with ... She has light brown color nipples. They look like the breasts of a teen who is in the process of developing her assets.

Pussy - 8/10

I thought I should add a new category in my FR to be fair to her since she did not possess well-endowed frontal assets. I have to emphasized that she has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever set eyes on in the whole of GL. It was like a pussy of a teenager. Her pubic hair was cleanly-shaven ... It was very pleasing to my eyes. I cannot resist myself from giving her a muff diving ... Yummilicious!! :p

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

She was a pro in this department. We whispered sweet nothing into each other ears ... We started from light kisses and gradually graduated to frenching ... Passionately and deeply till we both were on fire! We almost wanna carry on without shower but we came to our senses eventually ...

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a mild body2body soapy massage and a BBBJ. We also frenched passionately in the shower without much prompting from me. It was almost a spontaneous action on her part ... I simply lowered and tilted my head, the next moment her lips engaged mine by default ... Woaf! Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 6.8/10

She has room for improvement in this department. One cannot expect her to be a commando over night as she was still pretty new to the demand of GL. I would say she is considered good for a newbie.

AR - 6.8/10

She was fine but I would prefer more licking method. It would be better if she could use some Hand Action while I was on my fours. Perhaps I might offer her some tips on my RTF.

French Kiss - 8/10

Very passionate and engaging! I enjoyed frenching this chio lass thoroughly.

BBBJ - 7/10

She needs to improve further in order to reach the GL ang pai standard. I will offer her some tips on the fine technique in deep-throated BBBJ with some H/A throw in. I would say at this stage, she was better than many newbies. At least I can feel the pressure and enthusiasm on her part ... I gave her above-average points even though my standard in BBBJ is pretty high due to the fact that I took into consideration that a pretty SYT BBBJing for me is hard to come by ... It was a shiok sight to behold! If you know what I meant here ... Bwahahaha ...

FJ - 7.5/10

She was certainly very tight and moist downsouth ... We adopted Asian Cowgal ride, doggie bonking (squart), scissor fashion and finally missionary. It was an exuberating, fun and enjoyable bonk for me albeit she was alittle inexperience. However, I am pretty sure she will improve in no time considering her good working attitude & mentality ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent for a newbie ... She is definitely a gem in the making if she continues to improve! L1606 is definitely very lucky to have such a chio lass on board after the abrupt departure of the chio Lisa ... :D

RTF - That goes without saying ... :cool:

Enjoy,
MaXxx

Ken88999
17-05-2012, 01:18 PM

Ya!!!! U r right bro!!!! ( ok to be kiang but pls dun act kiang) hahaha!!!!!

omnia
17-05-2012, 01:27 PM
In the land of the blind...the one eyed chimp is king...n self praise is no praise at all;)

For all yr brash rash wild speculative conjecture guesswork n hearsay...i've been going for regular std screenings ever since i started whoring, probably fm the time u were an infant...n am glad to say all negative...:)

Let me also say this...i hv no vested interest in An Ni as you apparently seem to imply...same goes for any GL mm/WL for tat matter...i've been cheonging long enuff to realise tat such activities r purely for fun, relaxation n entertainment in a transitory sense..the sole reason i hv taken up the cudgels in this matter is becuz its smacks of unfairness, plain n simple...

Finally talking abt denial n bluffing...can any cheongster be 100% sure abt the std health condition of any GL mm/WL?...i wonder...

Btw Alejandro88 tku so much for hving to resort to vulgar obscenities to express yrself...:rolleyes:;)

Good day to you

It does not matter whether whatever world or land I originated from, so long my conscience is clear. You are living in a world of denial and bluffing yourself! I doubt this is wild speculative conjecture on my part! Very high percentage that she has contracted herpes based on the nature of her past action and more imprtantly, the symptom. If it is not genital herpes, that red grown/bump should not appear in her genital area ... I dun need to dig up any further even though I know her background & the nature of what she did with her customers.

As I mentioned before, the rest of the samsters can draw their own conclusions! Unlike yourself, I dun cover up something that compromise the life and health of other punters as it will jeopardise my life unnecessarily as well because I am also one of the punters!

Omnia, you can continue to fuck her as you like, its your life! But after fucking her, please go for a checkup for the sake of the other WL and the rest of the punters!

Lastly, dun act as if you are big bruddar here! You are definitely not appreciated, you can keep the advice to yourself!!!

Alejandro88
17-05-2012, 03:07 PM
An Overview of Herpes Blood Tests

The standard testing procedure for herpes is to obtain a viral culture of a sore (lesion) within the first 48 hours after symptoms appear. Beyond 48 hours, there is a risk of the culture yielding a "false negative" result because the sore may have begun healing and there may not be live virus present. Blood tests can be used to confirm a negative viral culture result or to help determine herpes infection in a person with no visible symptoms.

There are currently two blood tests approved by US FDA that accurately determine if a person is infected with HSV-1 or HSV-2: the HerpeSelect ELISA Kits and the HerpeSelect Immunoblot Kit.

Another blood test is the Western Blot. Although not 100 percent accurate, the Western Blot is considered the "gold standard" of blood tests and is used to determine the accuracy of other herpes blood tests that are developed.

Many older, FDA-cleared blood tests for herpes are still on the market, and many labs use these tests because they are widely available and inexpensive. Although they may be labeled type-specific (they can determine whether the infection is HSV-1 or HSV-2), they are not reliable.

It is difficult for people to make sure they are getting one of the newer, accurate tests. Doctors and even lab workers may not know what test they're using. You need to ask, but it's a very tall order.

As for our DSC doctors, if they don't see the symptom right away, they may not use the right blood test. Therefore, sometime the WL may slip through even though if they are infected.

When a person is infected with genital herpes, symptoms do not begin right away. It usually takes two weeks after becoming infected to begin developing signs and symptoms (known as a herpes outbreak), although this incubation period can be as short as one day or as long as a month. However, not everyone infected with herpes has early symptoms. In fact, it is common for people to have no symptoms with the initial infection -- but they can still spread herpes!

Alejandro88
17-05-2012, 03:21 PM
As I mentioned, say whatever you want. Make sure you be a responsible bonkers and dun act like a hero here! Don't act like a Knight in shinning armour! There is no place for that here!

You should also ask yourself, how can you be sure An Ni is not suffering from Genital herpes?? Can you explain what is that red growth/bump in her vagina?? Come on, dun act like hero here! This kinda thing is no place for hero like you! Do you know her background as a WL in GL? Do you know exactly what she did in the room with her customers? (perhaps you already "did it" with her) Let me tell you, I know her background as a whore in GL and this is NOT HEARSAY!

You can continue to fuck her, no one is gonna stop you! However, make sure you act responsibly as a GL bonker and make sure you are clean from all STD! Make sure you go for regular checkup after you fucked her!

It is not a matter of being fair or not, it is our life at stake! Time to wake up and face the reality! Once we identify the symptom, we have to protect ourselves by minimising our exposure! This is not a time to act like a hero!

In this situation, it is wise to err on the cautious side!

In the land of the blind...the one eyed chimp is king...n self praise is no praise at all;)

For all yr brash rash wild speculative conjecture guesswork n hearsay...i've been going for regular std screenings ever since i started whoring, probably fm the time u were an infant...n am glad to say all negative...:)

Let me also say this...i hv no vested interest in An Ni as you apparently seem to imply...same goes for any GL mm/WL for tat matter...i've been cheonging long enuff to realise tat such activities r purely for fun, relaxation n entertainment in a transitory sense..the sole reason i hv taken up the cudgels in this matter is becuz its smacks of unfairness, plain n simple...

Finally talking abt denial n bluffing...can any cheongster be 100% sure abt the std health condition of any GL mm/WL?...i wonder...

Btw Alejandro88 tku so much for hving to resort to vulgar obscenities to express yrself...:rolleyes:;)

Good day to you

Alejandro88
18-05-2012, 02:00 PM

Btw Alejandro88 tku so much for hving to resort to vulgar obscenities to express yrself...:rolleyes:

You claimed that I resort to vulgarities to express my point, please observe your grammar! You are using plural here. FYI, I only use the expression once - "Keep the fucking advice to yourself!" Moreover, this is only an expression and not directing at you!

I believe you are more hostile, offensive and rude with the above phrase of yours! It is as good as insulting me as Monkey! I of course know what you are driving at, but can you prove it?? Come on, dun accuse someone without factual evidence!

The above is another offensive & provocative statement from you! I have no respect for samster like you!

This is not hearsay! You want me to wash her dirty linen in the public?!!!

Come on! This is not a time for fairness and to try to act like a hero! Our life and health at stake!! Time to wake up! u still got the cheek to tell me you have cheonged for donkey years!

Even though we are not 100% sure, but once we see symptom and her past actions with her customers (perhaps presently as well), possibility of her having herpes bends toward the high potentiality with that symptom and sexual behaviour of hers! We have to minimize our exposure! Better to be safe than sorry! Better to err on the cautious side!

Good luck to you!!!

besafe
19-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Wise words indeed.

Alejandro88
19-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Of course, you must understand who is the one who quoted this phrase of wisdom! :rolleyes:

However, people who like to act like a hero in order to cover up the WL's illness so as to gain favour from her and ended up compromising the life and health of fellow punters definitely do not appreciate the true meaning of this phrase!

BTW, have you recovered from your nervous system breakdown? If not, better go and seek treatment de! Better open your eyes big big before u unzip and jam the WL's down south opening de! Wait hor, you will end up dreaming of fucking An Ni in the nether world de! :p

Quote:

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Wise words indeed.

besafe
19-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Seule la bonne volonte l'emportent.

Wise words indeed.

czhsg
19-05-2012, 11:51 PM

Wise words indeed.

i prefer the ang mo version in the first line. Although I don't understand... :cool:

besafe
20-05-2012, 11:42 AM
i prefer the ang mo version in the first line. Although I don't understand... :cool:

Yeah.
I also dun understand, until I checked with my French colleague.
Not sure what the original writer wants to prove.
Have a great sunday.
Cheers.

omnia
20-05-2012, 12:49 PM
i guess u really do not understand the meaning of the word "hearsay":rolleyes:...

be tat as it may i shall leave it to the rest of the samsters to draw their own conclusions..;).

Let me tell you, I know her background as a whore in GL and this is NOT HEARSAY!

if one were to take yr assertion to its logical conclusion...the best course of action wld prolly be to steer clear of GL n all other types of whoring altogether;)...

good day to u once again

This is not a time to act like a hero!

In this situation, it is wise to err on the cautious side!

omnia
20-05-2012, 12:54 PM
oh my oh my...looks like someone has got his knicker's all in twist:rolleyes::D:p

good day to u yet again...:)

You claimed that I resort to vulgarities to express my point, please observe your grammar! You are using plural here. FYI, I only use the expression once - "Keep the fucking advice to yourself!" Moreover, this is only an expression and not directing at you!

I believe you are more hostile, offensive and rude with the above phrase of yours! It is as good as insulting me as Monkey! I of course know what you are driving at, but can you prove it?? Come on, dun accuse someone without factual evidence!

The above is another offensive & provocative statement from you! I have no respect for samster like you!

This is not hearsay! You want me to wash her dirty linen in the public?!!!

Come on! This is not a time for fairness and to try to act like a hero! Our life and health at stake!! Time to wake up! u still got the cheek to tell me you have cheonged for donkey years!

Even though we are not 100% sure, but once we see symptom and her past actions with her customers (perhaps presently as well), possibility of her having herpes bends toward the high potentiality with that symptom and sexual behaviour of hers! We have to minimize our exposure! Better to be safe than sorry! Better to err on the cautious side!

Good luck to you!!!

Alejandro88
20-05-2012, 01:02 PM
So you want me to spell it clearly izzit?? My pals and a few samsters here fucked her raw!! :rolleyes:

Well, one can still cheong in GL if one adopt certain practise to "minimise" the exposure!

i guess u really do not understand the meaning of the word "hearsay":rolleyes:...

be tat as it may i shall leave it to the rest of the samsters to draw their own conclusions..;).

if one were to take yr assertion to its logical conclusion...the best course of action wld prolly be to steer clear of GL n all other types of whoring altogether;)...

good day to u once again

Alejandro88
20-05-2012, 01:06 PM
oh my oh my...looks like someone has got his knicker's all in twist
good day to u yet again...:)

So do you have any better things to say to defend yourself as a Hero of GL Whore??!!! No rite? Let me continue then ......................

I guess it is time for YOU to wake up! U have been sleeping for eons! Whether you're gonna treat this as a fucking advice of mine or not, here you are .....................

Dun act like a HERO here! This is not THE Place to be a HERO!

smlee
20-05-2012, 04:22 PM

don't waste your time with him :D he cannot be wrong even when proven and will fight all the way to defend himself.

He thinks he knows Geylang inside out and we all know how gullible he is...

Alejandro88
20-05-2012, 06:04 PM
don't waste your time with him :D he cannot be wrong even when proven and will fight all the way to defend himself.

He thinks he knows Geylang inside out and we all know how gullible he is...

Hey old fogey, welcum back!! Looks like you haven't recovered from your senile problem, ya? It appears it is getting worse huh? You can not even comprehen the gist of the discussion here well. Let me tell you, there is no right or wrong here! This is only a matter of how one look at it based on his own perception and if they want to protect their own health and/or if they wanna follow omnia to try to act like a hero in protecting a whore!

Understood Mr Fogey?!!

Alejandro88
20-05-2012, 10:03 PM
In this forum, there a few type of sore losers. One type of sore loser is, he would try to get back at that person who previously whacked him left and right (of course in sparing words) by that same person. Tis is because he feels very sore & embarrassed being knocked off on the stage. This person is non other than SMLee. This SMLee joker would defend his SBF buddy, Omnia whether is it logical or not to do so as he is trying any means to get back at that person who whacked him hard previously. This person who whacked him perviously is of course me! :D

Maybe I should be more forgiving towards SMLee as I have to remind myself that he is suffering from Dementia praecox hor! Can be bery jialat case de! :p

Hey SMLee, now I give you a chance to redeem yourself, since you said I am in the wrong, so can you prove me wrong? Hope this time you can utter something more meaningful ya?! :rolleyes: :D

czhsg
21-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah.
I also dun understand, until I checked with my French colleague.
Not sure what the original writer wants to prove.
Have a great sunday.
Cheers.

oh.. its in his signature. I kinda like it. Never understood French though. French sounds nice even when u are swearing in it. Like in the movie The Matrix. French babes are also nice to fuk. I wished I was french if I was given a choice to be reincarnated. Ops.. Side track topic... :p

smlee
21-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Hey old fogey, welcum back!! Looks like you haven't recovered from your senile problem, ya? It appears it is getting worse huh? You can not even comprehen the gist of the discussion here well. Let me tell you, there is no right or wrong here! This is only a matter of how one look at it based on his own perception and if they want to protect their own health and/or if they wanna follow omnia to try to act like a hero in protecting a whore!

Understood Mr Fogey?!!

Is name calling your only ability? You probably didn't understand what Omnia is saying thus going into your denial state.

No one is protecting a whore but unless one has strong evidence else he is just blabbering rubbish.

Just because the WL offer raw to your buddies, it makes her a herpes carrier just because she displayed symptoms.

i cannot believe i am even replying to you......i guess i should just be the senile old man in your denial world.

smlee
21-05-2012, 01:10 AM
In this forum, there a few type of sore losers. One type of sore loser is, he would try to get back at that person who previously whacked him left and right (of course in sparing words) by that same person. Tis is because he feels very sore & embarrassed being knocked off on the stage. This person is non other than SMLee. This SMLee joker would defend his SBF buddy, Omnia whether is it logical or not to do so as he is trying any means to get back at that person who whacked him hard previously. This person who whacked him perviously is of course me! :D

Maybe I should be more forgiving towards SMLee as I have to remind myself that he is suffering from Dementia praecox hor! Can be bery jialat case de! :p

Hey SMLee, now I give you a chance to redeem yourself, since you said I am in the wrong, so can you prove me wrong? Hope this time you can utter something more meaningful ya?! :rolleyes: :D

Since when you has become a doctor . I thought you are just a virtual bentley owner.

Alejandro88
21-05-2012, 10:21 AM
oh.. its in his signature. I kinda like it. Never understood French though. French sounds nice even when u are swearing in it. Like in the movie The Matrix. French babes are also nice to fuk. I wished I was french if I was given a choice to be reincarnated. Ops.. Side track topic... :p

Sit back and relac bruddar! The show has just begun! I am glad to see that this old fogey in the form of SMLee is coming in here to make a mockery out of himself in a bid to redeem himself on the pretext of loading his buddy, Omnia with more ammunition in order to help defend him! :D

Ken88999
21-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Bro smlee!! Dun waste your time at tis sucker a88 tis type 自以為是的瓜,就讓它自生自滅!!!
Good day to u!!!!

Ken88999
21-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Forgot to tell u sucker a88 the point u zap is nothing to me haha!!!
U can on stay inside your denial world!!!!

Alejandro88
21-05-2012, 10:54 AM
First and foremost, I dun call name unnecessarily unless the samster in particular has displayed traits that made me justified name calling. Good example would be your other buddy, Besafe. Just take a look at him, he is behaving somewhat like the mad China man, Drekman here! For your info, I did not call Omnia any name, did you not notice?? Do you know why?? In fact he was the one who insulted me as a Monkey! Perhaps u did not notice because you are suffering from Dementia Praecox! :p

I think you are one confused old fogey and you got it all wrong! The one who is in denial is your buddy, Omnia! He knows what is going on in An Ni's case in fact and yet he tried to speak in defence of her! He cannot even explain why the red growth/bump was in her pussy! I suggest you read Omnia's posts carefully again if you have problem in reading or comprehending his English! Let me repeat, his post was speaking in defence of the whore, An Ni! I suggest you need near vision glasses to assist you if you have no problem understanding English!

As I said, you cannot even comprehend the intent of my earlier posts let alone trying to come in here to speak in support of Omnia! What an embarassment, my dear old fogey! Let me reiterate, the intent of my post is not to clarify who is right and who is wrong, my intention is to cautious ppl to open their eyes and ears BIG and dun simply unzip and jam their blardy dick into that WL's opening!

Do you know I getting impatient and at the same time boring replying to you because you seem to be in a muddle, Mr Old Fogey! I did not say it is 100% confirm that An ni is suffering from Genital Herpes! I was saying the symptom she has had and the sexual behaviour of hers made it a likelihood that she has contracted herpes. Let me put things in perspective, if there was a warning sign that Phuket was going to encounter an imminent Tsunaimi, will you still travel to Phuket for holiday?? Come on, Mr Fogey! If you disagree, your train of thoughts is bery questionable in this case! As I have mentioned many times, it is wise to err on the cautious side!

I guess the one who is bladdering rubbish is no one but only YOU yourself! You are not able to grasp the essence of this subject in discussion!:rolleyes:

Please arm yourself with more "credible ammunition" before you post again here!:rolleyes: If you have nothing intelligent to contribute here, jolly well shut your trap!

Is name calling your only ability? You probably didn't understand what Omnia is saying thus going into your denial state.

No one is protecting a whore but unless one has strong evidence else he is just blabbering rubbish.

Just because the WL offer raw to your buddies, it makes her a herpes carrier just because she displayed symptoms.

i cannot believe i am even replying to you......i guess i should just be the senile old man in your denial world.

Alejandro88
21-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Since when you has become a doctor . I thought you are just a virtual bentley owner.

Try harder, sore loser! I urge u to load yourself with more credible ammunition in future if you want to seek vengeance against me and not on the pretext of defending your buddy, omnia! :rolleyes: You cannot even hold your position properly let alone trying to defend Omnia! U are making a mockery of yourself! What an embarrassment! :rolleyes: :p

smlee
21-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Try harder, sore loser! I urge u to load yourself with more credible ammunition in future if you want to seek vengeance against me and not on the pretext of defending your buddy, omnia! :rolleyes: You cannot even hold your position properly let alone trying to defend Omnia! U are making a mockery of yourself! What an embarrassment!

I can see you really enjoy being an internet hero. Seeking vegeance? Credible ammunition? It is pointless because you are virtual. I scare you knock me down with you Bentley ..:D

I received pm telling me not to argue with idiot like you. You will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.:p

Alejandra for the win..

Alejandro88
21-05-2012, 12:38 PM
I can see you really enjoy being an internet hero. Seeking vegeance? Credible ammunition? It is pointless because you are virtual. I scare you knock me down with you Bentley ..

I received pm telling me not to argue with idiot like you. You will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.:p

Alejandra for the win..

I have many people who PM me to continue to give you jokers a piece of my mind! :D

BTW, no one points a revolver at your blardy temple to come in here to join in the discussion in the first place? So what the hell are you bladdering about??

As I said earlier, if you have nothing credible to shoot, suggest you shut your trap before you further make a mockery of yourself!!! :rolleyes::p

Now you should say you're a big time idiot to drag yourself here to engage in this cyberwar since no one ask you to do so, rite?? OMFG!!!

besafe
21-05-2012, 05:43 PM
I don't know why you are doing this to a girl, who is here to make some money, so that she can have a better life after her stint here is over.
Whatever your intention is, you have suceeded in hurting her.
Please take good care of yourself.
Cheers.

Alejandro88
21-05-2012, 06:47 PM
I don't know why you are doing this to a girl, who is here to make some money, so that she can have a better life after her stint here is over.
Cheers.

Ok, I rest my case. It is up to you guys if you wanna go ahead and support her! No one will stop you. Good luck and take care too!

Cheers!

cumalot
21-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Cheers.

Well said ! Well said !

Alejandro88, you have committed one of the most despicable acts against another person, ie. to throw dirt into someone else' rice bowl.

You have not even met the girl and neither are you a DSC doctor. Yet you proceeded to stir up sentiments against this poor girl who is unable to defend herself.

I am so sorry to have started this whole thing by explaining to the SBF community why An Ni has a fragile pussy. I was just trying to help her. Never in my wildest imagination would I expect someone to turn this into a lynch mob !

The heavens have eyes, Alejandro88 - you will reap what you sow.

Ken88999
21-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Well said ! Well said !

Alejandro88, you have committed one of the most despicable acts against another person, ie. to throw dirt into someone else' rice bowl.

You have not even met the girl and neither are you a DSC doctor. Yet you proceeded to stir up sentiments against this poor girl who is unable to defend herself.

I am so sorry to have started this whole thing by explaining to the SBF community why An Ni has a fragile pussy. I was just trying to help her. Never in my wildest imagination would I expect someone to turn this into a lynch mob !

The heavens have eyes, Alejandro88 - you will reap what you sow.

Well said bro !!! Tis wat the sucker a88 must know 天有眼!!!!

czhsg
22-05-2012, 12:55 AM
To be fair to bro A88, I think it is in all samsters interests that he blow the whistle. To be fair to the rest of those flaming him, WLs rice bowl should not be smashed unnecessarily, as is OKT business if accusations are baseless. I can see where other Samsters are coming from. However, in this case, and in general, if any samster sees symtoms resembling STD... well... you and I are all not medical doctors. Our judgements are not professional. So, I think I'll like to know about any potential cases to avoid and play safe. Not just sound off to OKT to follow up but to fellow samsters to avoid and play safe. I don't know about the rest of you people, but I am not going to be sticking my dick anywhere near any red blue or green lump in pussies even with triple cap :eek: Call me a coward or paranoid if u must, but I'll rather live to fuck another day.

smlee
22-05-2012, 01:46 AM
To be fair to bro A88, I think it is in all samsters interests that he blow the whistle. To be fair to the rest of those flaming him, WLs rice bowl should not be smashed unnecessarily, as is OKT business if accusations are baseless. I can see where other Samsters are coming from. However, in this case, and in general, if any samster sees symtoms resembling STD... well... you and I are all not medical doctors. Our judgements are not professional. So, I think I'll like to know about any potential cases to avoid and play safe. Not just sound off to OKT to follow up but to fellow samsters to avoid and play safe. I don't know about the rest of you people, but I am not going to be sticking my dick anywhere near any red blue or green lump in pussies even with triple cap :eek: Call me a coward or paranoid if u must, but I'll rather live to fuck another day.

Blowing whistle on something he cannot prove? You know how damaging can online media be these days? Even if he is the one fucking her raw then we should also avoid all the ladies he has claimed he has fucked?:rolleyes: Maybe he is one of those who will frame the WL when they cannot get it raw

If he can based on hearsay and openly declare that she perform raw with customer, how much can we trust the words from this asshole mouth.

If anyone wants to engage in commercial sex , he has to know the risk involved.
With or without knowledge of the WL engaging in raw activities, we should ensure maximum protection as we deem fit.

smlee
22-05-2012, 01:49 AM
I have many people who PM me to continue to give you jokers a piece of my mind! :D

BTW, no one points a revolver at your blardy temple to come in here to join in the discussion in the first place? So what the hell are you bladdering about??

As I said earlier, if you have nothing credible to shoot, suggest you shut your trap before you further make a mockery of yourself!!! :rolleyes::p

Now you should say you're a big time idiot to drag yourself here to engage in this cyberwar since no one ask you to do so, rite?? OMFG!!!

aiyo. What a man-child we have here. I received pm and you must also receive pm.

You have written so much and yet hit nothing on the topic. Other than hurling insult at others , you cannot even prove your intention.

You are nothing but a empty vessel who hide behind the keyboard thinking about owning a Bentley.

Get real....Alejandra

Alejandro88
22-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the fair clarification, bruddar.

As I have said in my earlier posts that there is nothing wrong or right in this scenario. It is the onus of the punters whether to continue to fuck her or not. The choice is entirely yours. You are old and mature enuff to decide for yourself! If I wasn't one of the punters, I would not have sounded the whistle after reading Cumalot's post as I wouldn't care less! I personally have not upped An Ni but after reading cumalot's post, I did an investigation with my usual sources of intel and came to know her sexual behaviour. I now believe what a few samsters told me about her a few months ago and I thought they were bragging about it initially. My personal & trusted buds who are not samsters oso confirmed that. Please Do Not ask me the identities of these Samsters as I have sworn my scecrecy. A couple of them are active 1606 punters.

If you wanna continue to support her, please proceed and no one will stop you! But I will pass as I am no commando or DC Comic Hero here. I am only a storeman during my NS days! :p

Alejandro88
22-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Actually I wanna ignore u as most if not all of your posts lack of substance! You are in a muddle, Mr Old Fogey! I have no choice but to whack you hard hopefully you would wake up!:rolleyes:

Let me tell you Asshole, there is no neccessity to confirm 100% that she has contracted herpes. I sounded the whistle bcos she shown symptom of herpes and because of her past sexual behaviours. That is good enuff for me to avoid her as I have the same mentality like Czhsg. It is up to all the rest of samsters to listen or not as I mention we are adults and mature enuff to decide for yourself! Perhaps I can't say the same for you, SMLee as I understand you are suffering from Dementia Praecox! After so many pages of nonsense posts of yours, you are still in a muddle! You are one confused old fogey!

If you dun accept what I said, you can proceed to fuck her all you want! Dun just talk as talk is cheap! I dare you to go and fuck her every day! Understood Mr Asshole?! But of course thats provided you can afford to do so financially lah!

Of course the element of risk will always exist in commercial sex, do I need you to tell me? Knowing that the risk exists, all the more we need to practice calculated risk if one still wanna cheon! Come on, you are already in your 40ish and yet you still do not understand meh??! As I said earlier, if Meteorologist predicts that Phuket may have Tsunami, will you still travel to Phuket for holiday like a blur fuck?? If HK has show some sign of bird flu outbreak, will you still goto HK?? Do you need to be 100% confirm before you heed the Meteorologist advice?! Hey, Old Fogey, I wonder if you are really that fucking blur or you simply wanna agrue for the sake of agruing in order to get back at me just bcos I have whacked you left & right previously, huh?! :rolleyes::D

Blowing whistle on something he cannot prove? You know how damaging can online media be these days? Even if he is the one fucking her raw then we should also avoid all the ladies he has claimed he has fucked?:rolleyes: Maybe he is one of those who will frame the WL when they cannot get it raw

If he can based on hearsay and openly declare that she perform raw with customer, how much can we trust the words from this asshole mouth.

If anyone wants to engage in commercial sex , he has to know the risk involved.
With or without knowledge of the WL engaging in raw activities, we should ensure maximum protection as we deem fit.

Alejandro88
22-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Aiyah, I wonder how I should explain to you! You are so bery blur & straight-forward! Referring to your underline phrase below, do you think I am serious?? Do you know what I was driving at when I said I received many PM as well asking me to give you a dressing down? Actually I was pulling your legs as I believe what you claimed is confirmed bullshit!! Perhaps Omnia and/or Besafe might PM you to exchange pointers on how to tackle me lah! Based on my observation, you are not friendly bugger in the eyes of many samsters! :p

Honestly speaking lah, Old Fogey, I did receive some PM from samsters who gave me moral support for blowing the whistle lah!:p

As I said, you are really fucking blur! Why do I have to prove my intention?? This is not the gist of the discussion! The gist of the discussion is that I sounded a whistle, and laid my points openly, and it is up to the punters to decide for themselves! For god sake, I dun need to prove my intention and that is never a topic to be discussed since the very first post of mine! :rolleyes:

aiyo. What a man-child we have here. I received pm and you must also receive pm.You have written so much and yet hit nothing on the topic. Other than hurling insult at others , you cannot even prove your intention.

You are nothing but a empty vessel who hide behind the keyboard thinking about owning a Bentley.

Get real....Alejandra

Kalv
22-05-2012, 10:24 AM
..An Ni ... I liked ...close examination .. a small pink growth, like a mole. ..
The vagina has a lining that can form cysts, polyps, and warts. Although these occur often, they are not harmful : http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/womenshealth/wome3282.html . Your description: " a small pink growth" - most likely a polyp (pink). Suggests U ask her to see doctor to get it removed if it affects her wellbeing/business - simple operation. An Ni should be very happy to have such a staunch/caring supporter. Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

The "Sexual Health Issues" Forum is the right place to discuss: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Big Sexy the Forum Consultant - will give good/knowledgeable advice.

... genital herpes.. symptoms.. small, painful blisters filled with clear or straw-colored fluid. ....•Painful urination •Vaginal discharge ...

Vaginal Herpes - A picture is worth a thousand words

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16119/16119377aa45d6f5bd27ef2ef759d697a8521af3.jpghttp://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16119/16119376a173f779ad6ab262dff36cf5878e03b0.jpg

RAW is WAR - Always use condom - Do not endanger the lives of your loved ones / others - Avoid when in doubt

Ken88999
22-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Actually I wanna ignore u as most if not all of your posts lack of substance! You are in a muddle, Mr Old Fogey! I have no choice but to whack you hard hopefully you would wake up!:rolleyes:

Let me tell you Asshole, there is no neccessity to confirm 100% that she has contracted herpes. I sounded the whistle bcos she shown symptom of herpes and because of her past sexual behaviours. That is good enuff for me to avoid her as I have the same mentality like Czhsg. It is up to all the rest of samsters to listen or not as I mention we are adults and mature enuff to decide for yourself! Perhaps I can't say the same for you, SMLee as I understand you are suffering from Dementia Praecox! After so many pages of nonsense posts of yours, you are still in a muddle! You are one confused old fogey!

If you dun accept what I said, you can proceed to fuck her all you want! Dun just talk as talk is cheap! I dare you to go and fuck her every day! Understood Mr Asshole?! But of course thats provided you can afford to do so financially lah!

Of course the element of risk will always exist in commercial sex, do I need you to tell me? Knowing that the risk exists, all the more we need to practice calculated risk if one still wanna cheon! Come on, you are already in your 40ish and yet you still do not understand meh??! As I said earlier, if Meteorologist predicts that Phuket may have Tsunami, will you still travel to Phuket for holiday like a blur fuck?? If HK has show some sign of bird flu outbreak, will you still goto HK?? Do you need to be 100% confirm before you heed the Meteorologist advice?! Hey, Old Fogey, I wonder if you are really that fucking blur or you simply wanna agrue for the sake of agruing in order to get back at me just bcos I have whacked you left & right previously, huh?! :rolleyes::D

Aiyo!!!! Every samster here eye was bright!!!! Dun need u sucker come here to teach your father how to fuck!!!!! Just fu#K off jerk!!!!

omnia
22-05-2012, 11:30 PM
oh my, oh my...i guess we sld all stop the press as the "oracle of GL" has spoken:rolleyes::D...

good night to u...

So you want me to spell it clearly izzit?? My pals and a few samsters here fucked her raw!! :rolleyes:

Well, one can still cheong in GL if one adopt certain practise to "minimise" the exposure!

omnia
22-05-2012, 11:33 PM
oh my oh my...looks like the "Oracle of GL" has really gotten his knickers in a twist!!...:rolleyes::D:p;)

good night to u once again

So do you have any better things to say to defend yourself as a Hero of GL Whore??!!! No rite? Let me continue then ......................

I guess it is time for YOU to wake up! U have been sleeping for eons! Whether you're gonna treat this as a fucking advice of mine or not, here you are .....................

Dun act like a HERO here! This is not THE Place to be a HERO!

omnia
22-05-2012, 11:47 PM
besides Alejandro88 winning...perhaps sld also add Royal.Chimp n Green Lantern n maybe a whole lot more out there:rolleyes::D:p...oh n if Alejandro88 demands for proof/evidence...so sorry hor this is SBF not a court of law!!...hohohohohoho...

good night my friend...

I can see you really enjoy being an internet hero. Seeking vegeance? Credible ammunition? It is pointless because you are virtual. I scare you knock me down with you Bentley

I received pm telling me not to argue with idiot like you. You will drag me down to your level and beat me with experience

Alejandra for the win..

omnia
22-05-2012, 11:57 PM
and thus the "Oracle of GL" has spoken...this is blatant pure HEARSAY...plain n simple...:rolleyes::D:p;)

I personally have not upped An Ni but after reading cumalot's post, I did an investigation with my usual sources of intel and came to know her sexual behaviour. I now believe what a few samsters told me about her a few months ago and I thought they were bragging about it initially. My personal & trusted buds who are not samsters oso confirmed that. Please Do Not ask me the identities of these Samsters as I have sworn my scecrecy. A couple of them are active 1606 punters.

omnia
23-05-2012, 12:01 AM
including Royal.Chimp n Green Lantern i suppose:rolleyes::D:p;)

Honestly speaking lah, I did receive some PM from samsters who gave me moral support for blowing the whistle lah!

omnia
23-05-2012, 12:04 AM
tku v much for the insightful info bro!!

The vagina has a lining that can form cysts, polyps, and warts. Although these occur often, they are not harmful : http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/womenshealth/wome3282.html . Your description: " a small pink growth" - most likely a polyp (pink). Suggests U ask her to see doctor to get it removed if it affects her wellbeing/business - simple operation. An Ni should be very happy to have such a staunch/caring supporter. Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

The "Sexual Health Issues" Forum is the right place to discuss: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16119/16119377aa45d6f5bd27ef2ef759d697a8521af3.jpghttp://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16119/16119376a173f779ad6ab262dff36cf5878e03b0.jpg

RAW is WAR - Always use condom - Do not endanger the lives of your loved ones / others - Avoid when in doubt

Alejandro88
23-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Well, GL Whore Hero wannabe, you can say whatever you want but it would never change the fact that the whore you are defending is/was potentially suffering from STD or some STD related disease!
:rolleyes::D

As I told your blur fuck bud, SMLee, talk is easy, just continue to fuck her if you dare, dun talk big here and try to act like a hero to defend her! But make sure you remember to wear a mask and put on two condoms. Make sure you go for a medical checkup after the deed. Good luck to you!!! "Take care of yourself!" :p

oh my oh my...looks like the "Oracle of GL" has really gotten his knickers in a twist!!...

oh my, oh my...i guess we sld all stop the press as the "oracle of GL" has spoken

good night to u...

Alejandro88
23-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Oh well, is that right?? Talk is cheap, now can you walk the talk?? Dun act like a hero here and a coward while cheonging in GL ya??!! :p

BTW, I noticed you were a big time nuisance over at the 1612 HQ PARTY GIRL Thread at one time, even the creator of the thread does not wanna entertain you! So am not surprised you would come up such low level gimmicks just becos you have nothing left to counter or bombard me! :rolleyes: Hahaha! Try harder Mr Whore Hero Wannabe! Dream harder better while u were asleep! :p

Remember to take care after your next session with her ya! If not you can only dream forever ya! ;)

including Royal.Chimp n Green Lantern i suppose

Alejandro88
23-05-2012, 12:30 AM
As I said many times, I dun need to prove to you where I got the intel from, be it hearsay or whatever, you cannot change the fact! U dun need to trust my words! Very simple, u go and RTF her since you want to be hero! :rolleyes:

Remember, take care of yourself and GOOD LUCK to u! :p If not, you can only dream of fucking forever, ever!!! :p

and thus the "Oracle of GL" has spoken...this is blatant pure HEARSAY...plain n simple...

omnia
23-05-2012, 12:42 AM
i shall now leave it to all the samsters to draw their own conclusions on the "Oracle of GL" wif his knickers rightfully twisted in knot...

Good night to u...Alejandro88 r is it Green Lantern r is it Royal.Chimp r is it.....????:rolleyes::D:p;)

czhsg
23-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Anyways today went to up Vivi. Service level was good. She rode me longer than what I expected, prob the longest I ever been rode... We never even got to missionary as she raised herself up mid air with her hands supporting herself when i was about to lower her down. HA! must be because when she asked me the question "how often I come Geylang", I said "once or twice a week depends on mood."

Newbie keen to establish regular base is eager to please I guess. Gotta say she's got sharp facial features. Pretty but not really my type of figure.

On the way out saw Apple outside. Looks delicious.

1606 decor improved since I last visited more than a year ago. Gotta say the trademark blinds providing privacy to samsters waiting also enhances the mystery of the lady walking into house. Makes me feel like wanting to raise the bloody blind or rip it off and take a good look. :eek:

Alejandro88
23-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Wahahahaaaaaa!!! I knew you've nothing better to counter, no more super hero tricks, tools or gimmicks?! I can see u have nothing much left in your pocket to empty ya?? :rolleyes::p

C'mon Mr Whore Hero Wannabe, stop acting like a Hero behind the monitor and a coward while in GL, lah! As I said many times, no point arguing for the sake of arguing as you've no more valid facts. You can't change the fact regarding An Ni's condition, you can't change the fact what has been discussed here so far, you can't change the fact what other samsters have unravelled here but the only thing you can change is her future life here, that is, you can advise her to seek treatment for the sake of herself or maybe ppl like you who still wanna support her ya?!!

Last but not least, Mr Whore Hero Wannabe, dun talk big, fuck her and support her BUT make sure you go for routine checkup! Sorry for being long winded hor bcos I need to make you face the reality! :p

Take bery good care of yourself, if not you will ONLY dream of fucking forever ever! :D

Wahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

i shall now leave it to all the samsters to draw their own conclusions on the "Oracle of GL" wif his knickers rightfully twisted in knot...

Good night to u...Alejandro88 r is it Green Lantern r is it Royal.Chimp r is it.....????)

unfit
23-05-2012, 11:13 AM
Anyways today went to up Vivi. Service level was good. She rode me longer than what I expected, prob the longest I ever been rode... We never even got to missionary as she raised herself up mid air with her hands supporting herself when i was about to lower her down. HA! must be because when she asked me the question "how often I come Geylang", I said "once or twice a week depends on mood."

Newbie keen to establish regular base is eager to please I guess. Gotta say she's got sharp facial features. Pretty but not really my type of figure.

On the way out saw Apple outside. Looks delicious.

1606 decor improved since I last visited more than a year ago. Gotta say the trademark blinds providing privacy to samsters waiting also enhances the mystery of the lady walking into house. Makes me feel like wanting to raise the bloody blind or rip it off and take a good look. :eek:
Bro try Apple cos much bigger boobs than ViVi Terminal 4...hee hee

FYI Apple oil massage skill also damn good after the deed!

smlee
23-05-2012, 11:30 AM

You can tell her symptoms by hearsay from other person...very impressive.

From your reply, we all know how ignorant you are and thank you for confirming.

If you have no valid point to make, hurling insult won't make you the champion. It will only bring out your man-child characteristics

All your claims is like your Bentley ..........or maybe i should say they are Fairy tale.:D

smlee
23-05-2012, 11:32 AM

Good night to u...Alejandro88 r is it Green Lantern r is it Royal.Chimp r is it.....????:rolleyes::D:p;)

Virtual world will produce Virtual hero. This is their form of escapism.

Let's not feed the troll by allowing him to go on...

shiokpleasure
23-05-2012, 12:26 PM

Wise words indeed.

what does it mean? can't seem to google for this phrase le.

Alejandro88
23-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Hahahaha!! I know this blardy blur fuck has limited vocab! The only word he knows how to use is TROLL when he ran out of ammunition to defend himself!:p This is a classic example of a blardy kettle calling a pot black!!! What a shame! What a nonsense joker he is!!! :D

Dun evade the topic of discussion, so are you gonna RTF An Ni to show you are a hero or you are nothing more than only a keyboard hero and a coward in GL?? I dare you to fuck her!!! Or u are just another prop which compliments Omnia?? :p

Go on and continue to be Omnia's prop ya?!! Go on and continue to argue for the sake of trying in vain to get back at me ya??! Go on and continue to remind yourself and Omnia to stop engaging in a confrontation with me ya but ended up coming in here to make a mockery of yourself!

Hey Old fogey, can you come up with something more interesting for me to sparr with you arh?? OMFG! :rolleyes:

Virtual world will produce Virtual hero. This is their form of escapism.

Let's not feed the troll by allowing him to go on...

Alejandro88
23-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey old fogey, say whatever you want, as I have told your bud, Omnia that he or you cannot change those facts I have pointed up in my previous posts!

You can continue your sore loser traits here as it does not really bother me at all! Wahahaha!!! :D

As I mentioned many times, I dun need to prove what I claimed is hearsay or whatever! One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure it up themselves.:rolleyes:

I shall leave it to the rest of the samsters to decide for themselves as they are old & mature enuff to decide for themselves. However, I can't say the same for you, as you still exhibit strong symptom of a man suffering from Dementia Praecox wor! Paiseh to tickle your anger nerve once again wor! haha! :p I love every minute of it when I notice your blood are boiling and about to hit the roof! Wahahahahahaha!!!!!

You can tell her symptoms by hearsay from other person...very impressive.

From your reply, we all know how ignorant you are and thank you for confirming.

If you have no valid point to make, hurling insult won't make you the champion. It will only bring out your man-child characteristics

All your claims is like your Bentley ..........or maybe i should say they are Fairy tale.:D

shiokpleasure
23-05-2012, 12:58 PM
alamak, quite a turn off with all the bickering.

we should all be cautious and also not spread stuff to other people. so be cautious...

shiokpleasure
23-05-2012, 01:00 PM
<deleted repeated post>

Kalv
23-05-2012, 06:14 PM
...this is blatant pure HEARSAY...plain n simple......

Postings in SBF should be on the basis of own FRs/experiences etc. Everyone should speak up for himself - nothing to be afraid/scared - if true. HEARSAY/ Spreading of blatant lies/malicious rumours - especially breaking rice bowls of WLs should not be allowed. Sammyboyfor/moderators - for your attention / necessary actions please. Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

Alejandro88
23-05-2012, 08:39 PM
This is not a blatant lies/malicious attack per se. A samster here saw a pink growth/bump in the WL pussy and also because of the WL past (may be present as well) sexual behavior which justified me blowing the whistle to warn samsters. I have no ill intention towards this WL and all samsters can continue to support her if they thought what I said earlier is inaccurate. And there is nothing to be afraid of if she in fact is not suffering from any STD or STD related disease.

I shall rest my case.

Good luck to all and cheers!:)

Postings in SBF should be on the basis of own FRs/experiencesetc. Everyone should speak up for himself- nothing to be afraid/scared - if true. HEARSAY/ Spreading of blatant lies/malicious rumours - especially breaking rice bowlsof WLs should not be allowed. Sammyboyfor/moderators - for your attention / necessary actions please.Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

besafe
23-05-2012, 09:06 PM
An Ni is resting because of her menses.
I spoke to her about the allegations of doing raw.
She is absolutely upset and distraught that such a person is out there to harm her, and she have no way to prove it.
The allegations, if I read correctly, was based on your so called "bruddars" confessions to doing raw with An Ni. You yourself have not seen it or experience it with your own eyes. If this is not hearsay, then what is it?
You will reap what you sow.
From hearsay also.. I heard that you are a first class asshole.....hearsay only hoh. so don't get angry.

pangsc
23-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Postings in SBF should be on the basis of own FRs/experiences etc. Everyone should speak up for himself - nothing to be afraid/scared - if true. HEARSAY/ Spreading of blatant lies/malicious rumours - especially breaking rice bowls of WLs should not be allowed. Sammyboyfor/moderators - for your attention / necessary actions please. Wishing all a nice day. :) Cheers.

Very well said and completely logical! I support your view 200%.

lickman
23-05-2012, 09:16 PM
She is absolutely upset and distraught that such a person is out there to harm her, and she have no way to prove it.
The allegations, if I read correctly, was based on your so called "bruddars" confessions to doing raw with An Ni. You yourself have not seen it or experience it with your own eyes. If this is not hearsay, then what is it?
From hearsay also.. I heard that you are a first class asshole.....hearsay only hoh. so don't get angry.

his bruddars confessions to doing raw with her got get any std?if dun have,i tink someone out to harm her which is no good.bro,you are right.

Nan Hong Gui
23-05-2012, 09:20 PM
chim lol but fun reading ha ha

lickman
23-05-2012, 09:46 PM
If the person can say sorry,I tink all samster will be glad.

czhsg
24-05-2012, 01:14 AM
After upping Vivi yesterday and Apple give me cfm look while driving away, I just had to go up Apple today when some HC tip a samster give me did not pan out today afternoon.

I hereby daringly predict that Apple will be the Ang Pai of the house, although I have little experience in this house. I also predict that 1654 customers will be flocking to other houses, as I am. With the likes of Apple and Vivi, 1606 will be a powerhouse for some time to come.

If only 54's current batch had the calibre of this crop of 1606 batch...

The way Apple rode me today... her overall performance reminded me of 1654 Xiao Xue...

To reconcile the arguments in this thread...

I say... Let's all keep the fucking alive and post about the best fucks we have in Geylang. What say you samsters?

smlee
24-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Hahahaha!! I know this blardy blur fuck has limited vocab! The only word he knows how to use is TROLL when he ran out of ammunition to defend himself!:p This is a classic example of a blardy kettle calling a pot black!!! What a shame! What a nonsense joker he is!!! :D

Dun evade the topic of discussion, so are you gonna RTF An Ni to show you are a hero or you are nothing more than only a keyboard hero and a coward in GL?? I dare you to fuck her!!! Or u are just another prop which compliments Omnia?? :p

Go on and continue to be Omnia's prop ya?!! Go on and continue to argue for the sake of trying in vain to get back at me ya??! Go on and continue to remind yourself and Omnia to stop engaging in a confrontation with me ya but ended up coming in here to make a mockery of yourself!

Hey Old fogey, can you come up with something more interesting for me to sparr with you arh?? OMFG! :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving your childish nature. That phrase sound so familiar when we were in school.

Let me guess. Exam is over thus you have so much free time

smlee
24-05-2012, 03:49 AM
This is not a blatant lies/malicious attack per se. A samster here saw a pink growth/bump in the WL pussy and also because of the WL past (may be present as well) sexual behavior which justified me blowing the whistle to warn samsters. I have no ill intention towards this WL and all samsters can continue to support her if they thought what I said earlier is inaccurate. And there is nothing to be afraid of if she in fact is not suffering from any STD or STD related disease.

I shall rest my case.

Good luck to all and cheers!:)

I rest my case...;)

smlee
24-05-2012, 03:51 AM

Virtual Warrior needs no responsibility unfortunately ...sigh

smlee
24-05-2012, 03:56 AM
After upping Vivi yesterday and Apple give me cfm look while driving away, I just had to go up Apple today when some HC tip a samster give me did not pan out today afternoon.

I hereby daringly predict that Apple will be the Ang Pai of the house, although I have little experience in this house. I also predict that 1654 customers will be flocking to other houses, as I am. With the likes of Apple and Vivi, 1606 will be a powerhouse for some time to come.

If only 54's current batch had the calibre of this crop of 1606 batch...

The way Apple rode me today... her overall performance reminded me of 1654 Xiao Xue...

To reconcile the arguments in this thread...

I say... Let's all keep the fucking alive and post about the best fucks we have in Geylang. What say you samsters?

I hope i am not asking too much. Is it possible to do a statistical comparison between them since you have already try both.

omnia
24-05-2012, 06:24 AM
tks again bro...:cool:

czhsg
24-05-2012, 08:16 AM
I hope i am not asking too much. Is it possible to do a statistical comparison between them since you have already try both.

No prob bro. Here goes

ViVi
Face 7.5 (Chio, Sharper facial features and more photogenic than Apple)
Body 7/10 (Very slim, small boobs, less shapely than apple)
BJ 7 (Good duration, adequate suction)
FJ 8 (Plenty of girl on top action, hardworking)
RTF Maybe, if run out of options. Spare.

Apple
Face 8 (Chio, Sweet facial features)
Body 8/10 (Slim, more shapely figure than Vivi and bigger boobs)
BJ 8 (Good duration, plenty of eye contact, blow with good attitude)
FJ 8.5 (plenty of girl on top action, hardworking. Plus point over Vivi is that Apple is more responsive and takes initiative to strip her bra strap off shoulders while blowing with bra on, removes bra off midway during sex etc, leads my hands to her boobs, good eye contact, will initiate frenching etc)
RTF Yes when not trying others.

Vivi's facial features will command a strong following. I can see where samsters will be attracted by her. Recommended for those who want good looks on a less full body.

Apple's more total package of face, service and figure will appeal to those going for more all rounded feel. Cheers.

Alejandro88
24-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Hello Mr blur fogey!

You think you have won big time by bolding and increasing the words in your above post?? Think carefully ya! U are too straight-forward! Thats why I said you are either a blur fuck or an old fogey simply coming in here to pick up a quarrel for the sake of trying (but in vain) to get back at me. Muahahahaha!!! :D You are nothing but a prop of Omnia! You are nothing but only "parroting" what Omnia has uttered! The only word you are capable of using is nothing but TROLL! Aren't u also a TROLL by coming in here to sparr even without any prompting?? Are you really such a kind samster to aid Omnia in defending An Ni?? :rolleyes:

As I said many times, Omnia or you cannot change the facts I have laid down in my earlier post!

You dun need to rest your case becos you have no case here to pursue to begin with. You are nothing but a prop of Omnia, to put it bluntly! :p

I doubt anyone here is keen in reading your mediocre posts so far! You are only capable of using the word Troll when each time you ran out ammunition and you always expect ppl to spoon feed you for info on WL although you have been lurking around for 11 years, you act like a noob most of the time!

Now, at least show us you are a Whore Hero, go and fuck An Ni instead of Vivi or Apple! Perhaps you are just another keyboard hero and a coward while cheonging in GL!

Take care of yourself carefully, u are a married man! :D

I rest my case...

Alejandro88
24-05-2012, 09:57 AM
It does not really matter how you called me, be it a first class asshole or whatever fuck you are capable of calling me! It is only virtual, ya! Dun be too naive! To reiterate, Omnia, blur fuck SMLee and you cannot change the facts I have laid down in my earlier posts regarding An Ni!!:D:p

I dun have to prove it to you and you can treat it as nonsense if you wish, just mark my words and the truth will be out one day!

Go on and curse me, go and fuck An Ni, no need waste your time here to act like a big time virtual hero here and then behave like a coward while cheonging in GL! Do take care of yourself, if not, you can only dream of fucking forever, ever ya! :p

unfit
24-05-2012, 10:44 AM
No prob bro. Here goes

ViVi

Apple
FJ 8.5 (plenty of girl on top action, hardworking. Plus point over Vivi is that Apple is more responsive and takes initiative to strip her bra strap off shoulders while blowing with bra on, removes bra off midway during sex etc, leads my hands to her boobs, good eye contact, will initiate frenching etc)

Vivi's facial features will command a strong following. I can see where samsters will be attracted by her. Recommended for those who want good looks on a less full body.

Apple's more total package of face, service and figure will appeal to those going for more all rounded feel. Cheers.
Remember to ask Apple to do Oil Massage on you Damn Good!

She know Acupoints cum Joint Cracking too...Value for Money!

Ken88999
24-05-2012, 11:12 AM
To Alejandro88

SI CE QUE VOUS VENEZ UN OEUF POURRI !!!!!

LE CIEL A DES YEUX !!!!!!

lickman
24-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Infact it is not right to hurt someone in the internet,moreover she can't defend herself.If you are so concern about us,please do it the right way.

Ken88999
24-05-2012, 11:40 AM
It does not really matter how you called me, be it a first class asshole or whatever fuck you are capable of calling me! It is only virtual, ya! Dun be too naive! To reiterate, Omnia, blur fuck SMLee and you cannot change the facts I have laid down in my earlier posts regarding An Ni!!:D:p

I dun have to prove it to you and you can treat it as nonsense if you wish, just mark my words and the truth will be out one day!

Go on and curse me, go and fuck An Ni, no need waste your time here to act like a big time virtual hero here and then behave like a coward while cheonging in GL! Do take care of yourself, if not, you can only dream of fucking forever, ever ya! :p

Infact it is not right to hurt someone in the internet,moreover she can't defend herself.If you are so concern about us,please do it the right way.

100% agree wif u bro!!!!!!!! Cheer!㊗

czhsg
24-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Remember to ask Apple to do Oil Massage on you Damn Good!

She know Acupoints cum Joint Cracking too...Value for Money!

Seriously? Didn't know that. Vivi did some massage for me, 5min of piano playing. Guess I can't ask for much...

kp338
24-05-2012, 02:15 PM

Bro lickman, your statement is very fair.

ne font pas un imbecile de vous-meme.

être juste envers les autres.

bonne chance. Monsieur Alejandro88 or Mr Alexandra88.

Alejandro88
24-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Another fucking lame post of yours again! C'mon, 40ish years old man, post something that reflect your age lah! OMFG!! I am losing patient with this old fogey! :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving your childish nature. That phrase sound so familiar when we were in school.

Let me guess. Exam is over thus you have so much free time

Alejandro88
24-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Bruddar, you sure your prediction will come true? :D We shall see and onli time will tell ya! Aniway, to be fair, not only 1606 or 1654A, each and every house has its strengths and weaknesses lah. I agree that it is the calibre of the house girls who primarily draw the punters to the house. But there are also many die-hard fans of OKT in GL. Come what may, they would still stick to their favourite OKT. Good examples would be the ever super friendly OKT of 2831A. He has a list of loyal followers de! ;)

I hereby daringly predict that Apple will be the Ang Pai of the house, although I have little experience in this house. I also predict that 1654 customers will be flocking to other houses, as I am. With the likes of Apple and Vivi, 1606 will be a powerhouse for some time to come.If only 54's current batch had the calibre of this crop of 1606 batch...

sailsingapore
24-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Bruddar, you sure your prediction will come true? :D We shall see and onli time will tell ya! Aniway, to be fair, not only 1606 or 1654A, each and every house has its strengths and weaknesses lah. I agree that it is the calibre of the house girls who primarily draw the punters to the house. But there are also many die-hard fans of OKT in GL. Come what may, they would still stick to their favourite OKT. Good examples would be the ever super friendly OKT of 2831A. He has a list of loyal followers de! ;)

Good point !

peter388
24-05-2012, 04:08 PM

Hi bro, I agree with you. The quality of wls is very important.

A successful OkT will know how to recruit winning gals and also know how to manage and keep them. The OKT at 1654A is a good example. On the other hand, we also see the example of the OKT of 1637 who could some time recruit quality wls but he could not keep them for long.

PR is also important, Willie of 2831A has the best PR among the three OKTs and has many faithful followers. The wls at 2831A are overall good but not as good as the ones at 1654A. His business lags behind Ah Hwa's, OKT of 1654A.

My humble view.

smlee
24-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Good point !

Another fucking lame post of yours again! C'mon, 40ish years old man, post something that reflect your age lah! OMFG!! I am losing patient with this old fogey! :rolleyes:

Don't lose patience. I think many of us need you around for entertainment.
Come tell us which house were you lurking yesterday? Did you offer you free drink?

smlee
24-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Good point !

Come tell us which house were you lurking yesterday? Did you offer you free drink?

Or maybe tell us about your other dream car other than the Bentley . I'm sure most of us will be green with envy

Ken88999
24-05-2012, 04:25 PM

Or maybe tell us about your other dream car other than the Bentley . I'm sure most of us will be green with envy

Nice bro!!!!! N I think peter388 N a88 r same person!!!!!
If I not wrong!!!!!!!

lickman
24-05-2012, 04:48 PM
If the person can say sorry,I tink all samster will be glad.

Ok,sorry 23-05-2012 10:56pm-a88 if you are the one who zap me for this,is ok for me to defend a woman.Come on dun be a coward.

unfit
24-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Seriously? Didn't know that. Vivi did some massage for me, 5min of piano playing. Guess I can't ask for much...
Apple does PRO massage...Enjoy Bro!

peter388
24-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Nice bro!!!!! N I think peter388 N a88 r same person!!!!!
If I not wrong!!!!!!!

Hi bro, I am not connected to A88 in any way.

czhsg
25-05-2012, 12:37 AM
ahaha.. last night drink too much... don't take my drunk prediction too seriously :D

Apple's massage... hmm... I quite likely will rtf her next week. She just came back from off last week or something. Maybe she saving massage for rtf :D
Cheers bros

smlee
25-05-2012, 03:22 AM
No prob bro. Here goes

ViVi

Apple

Strange that you only give Vivi 7.5. Thanks for the FR but i think i will have a go at Apple first when im back.

The ex apple of 1809 was such a gem, at least for me