PDA

View Full Version : advice

khlestakov
10-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Any of brudders know where to get special at Peoples Park? I heard from my fren dat tere are some massage places dere dat got specials. I want the pretty gerls. And young. Thank you all brudders!

noppensg
10-02-2004, 04:46 PM
There are actually 2 ways to find the reply to your question:

(1) Ask your fren.
(2) Search this forum and read the valuable contributions by bros here.

Don't be lazy and spoon-fed. To be kind. let me tell you it is very difficult to find a young yet pretty gal to do massage there. There are plenty good FRs and vital info in the threads, go and read and post a FR after trying.

forex
10-02-2004, 11:27 PM
go walk the ground..2,3rd floor.

khlestakov
11-02-2004, 11:23 AM
Why no brudders wanna help me with FRs? No good jes to say go to 2nd floor and walk around or look in threads. I wanna young and butiful gerls only. Dont wanna waste precious time lah.

newyorker88
11-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by khlestakov
Why no brudders wanna help me with FRs? No good jes to say go to 2nd floor and walk around or look in threads. I wanna young and butiful gerls only. Dont wanna waste precious time lah.

I do suggest you go and take a look and recce yourself, one man meat may be others poison. If the FR provided by other brothers here may not be to your liking, you come and flame them.

By the way, you can try mermaid on the second floor at PPC. Or you want to try joyful?( China town Pt), not too sure the name. too many liao. All around that area.

It may be your luck who you gona get that day too. Maybe you recce and you see young and beautiful one that no other bros here mention? Maybe you can be the first one to put a FR?

So either you do your Homework or recce yourself.

gigantic_tk
11-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Any of brudders know where to get special at Peoples Park? I heard from my fren dat tere are some massage places dere dat got specials. I want the pretty gerls. And young. Thank you all brudders!

It is rather simple, before you taking up the offer privately ask her whether she has any special to offer. Normally these gals, if have, they will indicate it to you. For HJ, BJ,BBJ ahould be quite a norm for those msg centre with cubicles, not that foot refloxology msg type.

You have to initiate by opening your mouth.......:D

khlestakov
11-02-2004, 02:16 PM
I dun speak the chinese so i cant ask for specials. 1 time b4 at diffren place i jes took out didi first and showed it to gerl b4 she start massage (she was young and nice) but I think she got scared by the didi. She didnt give no special.

Where is the People Park Club by the way brudders? I cant find it anywhere. Jes some Centre dat got no specials can confirm. Only aunties that cannot make it lak and no young and nice gerls at all.

Thank you brudders for kind advice.

tanterry
11-02-2004, 02:27 PM
I dun speak the chinese so i cant ask for specials. 1 time b4 at diffren place i jes took out didi first and showed it to gerl b4 she start massage (she was young and nice) but I think she got scared by the didi. She didnt give no special.

Where is the People Park Club by the way brudders? I cant find it anywhere. Jes some Centre dat got no specials can confirm. Only aunties that cannot make it lak and no young and nice gerls at all.

Thank you brudders for kind advice.

I guess not many no-chinese go to tui-na especially if you have problem communicating in mandarin. I suggest that you try Joyful's rina... she's one that can speak good english. also she is young and nice!

milkman
11-02-2004, 02:29 PM
language barrier? use your body language lah.... much easier to communicate this way :)

khlestakov
11-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Thank you Brudder Milkman!

But I tried the body language oredi. The nice young gerls just get scared of the Didi when I take it out. Why are they scared of the Did? Especially the nice young ones. Mebbe its 2 big 4 them? Any other brudders have this Xperience b4 with the nice young gerls?

khlestakov
11-02-2004, 02:42 PM
Any1 know where is the Peoples Park Club (PPC)?

newyorker88
11-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Any1 know where is the Peoples Park Club (PPC)?

It is Peoples Park Centre, at Chinatown, can reach there by MRT, get off the chinatown MRT, or there are plenty of bus to go there. Joyful is at Chinatown Pt, opp PPC. Hope it helps.:)

DNAT
11-02-2004, 03:11 PM
dun waste precious time ..... you want me to send the massage gal right to your door step anot?

FYI, PPC mostly the lau kok kok char bor .....
save your PRECIOUS time, money and sperm lah
:o

DNAT
11-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
I do suggest you go and take a look and recce yourself, one man meat may be others poison. If the FR provided by other brothers here may not be to your liking, you come and flame them.

So either you do your Homework or recce yourself.
knn, hope the day he drop by there is the fav gal's off-day :D

waypastprime
11-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
..... you want me to send the massage gal right to your door step anot?

When? :D

forex
12-02-2004, 12:11 AM

i regret my suggestion is not good enuff for you. i hope you find what you are looking for but i think more likely you will be singing the U2 song.

KCLIM73
12-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Do a search on his posts. I think you will remember this guy who was condemning singapore a while back. khlestakov, we remember you. Well, at least I do.

Not only that, you were condemning how come brothers here are getting PDMM to give a HJ at 30 pathetic dollars and we have to resort to that to get our rocks off.

Well well, can't stand the temptation no more? Or really haven't gotten any in recent months?

Have fun, welcome back and *HUGS*. You are gay, right?

nirvana
12-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
Do a search on his posts. I think you will remember this guy who was condemning singapore a while back. khlestakov, we remember you. Well, at least I do.

Not only that, you were condemning how come brothers here are getting PDMM to give a HJ at 30 pathetic dollars and we have to resort to that to get our rocks off.

Well well, can't stand the temptation no more? Or really haven't gotten any in recent months?

Have fun, welcome back and *HUGS*. You are gay, right?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13466&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

noppensg
12-02-2004, 02:14 PM
thanks brudders for reminding me. Good, he is on my lookout list in addition to tys90246 and ordinaryguy. Woww....list getting longer and me getting busier.

KCLIM73
12-02-2004, 04:57 PM
This is what our dear khlestakov wrote before:

<B>"Dear Brother simimabochap,

Don't be so sure of your yourself, lah. Ha ha ha ha haaaa. You don't even fuck Singaporean women, you have to find PRC moms to jack you off in cubicles."</B>

Oh dear.... hahaha...now he's asking for PRC moms to what?

tanterry
12-02-2004, 05:58 PM
Judging from the registration date, I thought he's a newbie? Wow got history one ha!?

anyway, can talk or not isn't really a problem.. as i've ever come across a friend who used to bring his mute cousin to health centre... that guy get what he desired & even got discount bcos of his handicapped! :D

owen10
13-02-2004, 01:30 AM

I was surprised tt some bros here were generous enuff to spoon feed this ungrateful fella.

thanks to bro kclim for highlighting his previous thread. i thk we shd stop providing this fella with further info. if he has backbone he shd stop coming/wkg/living in s'pore. go bk to yr homeland n bonk yr own gals instead .. if there are any left.

KCLIM73
13-02-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by owen10
he has backbone he shd stop coming/wkg/living in s'pore. go bk to yr homeland n bonk yr own gals instead .. if there are any left.

Bro Owen, got. But all old and wrinkled already. Cos no new blood. Cos the men in his country (including himself), impotent. :D no next generation.

KCLIM73
13-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Bro Owen, got. But all old and wrinkled already. Cos no new blood. Cos the men in his country (including himself), impotent. no next generation.

And I can prove his impotency. He's got no balls to come back here now. ;)

khlestakov
13-02-2004, 11:53 AM
I dun understan what happened wif u brudders. Everyone was so frenly b4, now oredi just flames! What happened?

I dun know about that previous khlestakov. Mebbe it was my fren (the one who told me about the nice young gerls at the People Park Club). I was using his login for here becuz I didn't know how to register myself. When I try to register myself system just say that I in waiting Q dat registration not confirm. I bet other brudders can say so too if try. Jes try to start new registration and do posting.

I hate that old khlestakov now lah too. Fatfucker I bet. Becuz of him I get the flamed now oredi too.

khlestakov
13-02-2004, 11:54 AM
I am still lOOking for some nice young gerls too!

nirvana
13-02-2004, 11:57 AM
I dun understan what happened wif u brudders. Everyone was so frenly b4, now oredi just flames! What happened?

I dun know about that previous khlestakov. Mebbe it was my fren (the one who told me about the nice young gerls at the People Park Club). I was using his login for here becuz I didn't know how to register myself. When I try to register myself system just say that I in waiting Q dat registration not confirm. I bet other brudders can say so too if try. Jes try to start new registration and do posting.

I hate that old khlestakov now lah too. Fatfucker I bet. Becuz of him I get the flamed now oredi too.

wow.... u teo must also in the same school when in school. same teacher.

now.. the way u write and post is the same same pattarn as him.

now u hate him?

god bless him

KCLIM73
13-02-2004, 12:57 PM
actually, on closer inspection, it does seem that this version of our brother here, the english not that powerful. The previous one is a little sharper. So hor, maybe it's true. In any case, I err on the side of safety, so, go register another nick, pal.

nirvana
13-02-2004, 01:03 PM
actually, on closer inspection, it does seem that this version of our brother here, the english not that powerful. The previous one is a little sharper. So hor, maybe it's true. In any case, I err on the side of safety, so, go register another nick, pal.

ok. roger.

yah... advice.

our advice is advice u to take our advice of advicing u to register a good nick. this is a advice we advice u.

have a nice day

^_^

leika38
13-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Brother Nirvana

Always enjoy reading your posts.

cheers

nirvana
13-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by leika38
Brother Nirvana

Always enjoy reading your posts.

cheers

hi... wow, u 2002 silent mode untill now..
this is yr 1st posting. hee hee

aiyah, me just anyhow bark bark lah.
my ang-mo only PSLE, now still learning. paiseh paiseh.

2002 till now... how many lobang u get from here liao?
got nice one must remember to share share leh

^_^

zyxel01
13-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by nirvana
hi... wow, u 2002 silent mode untill now..
this is yr 1st posting. hee hee

aiyah, me just anyhow bark bark lah.
my ang-mo only PSLE, now still learning. paiseh paiseh.

2002 till now... how many lobang u get from here liao?
got nice one must remember to share share leh

^_^

No lah... I think his keyboard spoil until now lah.... hehe... just joking ah....

Cheers!
zyxel

nirvana
13-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
No lah... I think his keyboard spoil until now lah.... hehe... just joking ah....

Cheers!
zyxel

hahaha...still havent got the chance to cheong dorris with u.

yah..mayb...
mayb his internet connection kana cut off. hee hee

^_6

zyxel01
13-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by nirvana
hahaha...still havent got the chance to cheong dorris with u.

yah..mayb...
mayb his internet connection kana cut off. hee hee

^_6

Yah... I would like to meet you up to cheong Dorris also. But tight on cash, unless you sponsor lah... hehe.... Will let you know when I have the opportunity.

Cheers!
zyxel

Brother Newbie
13-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Many thanks to Brother Nirvana for advicing the advice!

I have registered with a new nick: "Brother Newbie". I hope I dun get flamed again by all the brudders.

Dis time the registraton went thru okay.

I hate dat FATFUCKER "OLD" khlestakov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kenna get flamed for his mistakes!!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any brudders can NOW advice were to get "specials" from young and nice gerls? I oredi wasted so much precious time with this khlestov bullsitting. Dun wanna waste no more time. Just send me some FRs.

Thank you brudders. Espesly bro nirvana and his frens.

zyxel01
13-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Brother Newbie

I have registered with a new nick: "Brother Newbie". I hope I dun get flamed again by all the brudders.

I hate dat FATFUCKER "OLD" khlestakov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kenna get flamed for his mistakes!!!!!!!! NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any brudders can NOW advice were to get "specials" from young and nice gerls? I oredi wasted so much precious time with this khlestov bullsitting. Dun wanna waste no more time. Just send me some FRs.

Whatever it is bro, you sounded very demanding.....

Cheers!
zyxel

nirvana
13-02-2004, 02:31 PM

welcome to the forum...

for my case, i dare not say i got many lobang, but, if u wanna look for gal. u find the right guy.. russian, korean, jap, local. u just name it.

but, .... sorry, we dun share it with the newbie or unknown, who know, u might be a AV?
if u wan..join us for kopi.
this evening, me will be with Bro darkstar & BUHL.

nirvana
13-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Yah... I would like to meet you up to cheong Dorris also. But tight on cash, unless you sponsor lah... hehe.... Will let you know when I have the opportunity.

Cheers!
zyxel

hahaha, same.... jack neo said... money not enough. :D

Brother Newbie
13-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Bro Zxyel!

I am not demanding. I jes dun wanna waste precious time on old aunties who cannot make it lah! Jes wanna get the "special" from some nice young gerls.

So many wise and knowledable brudders here wif so much SEXperience. Den I can pass on the knowledge when I am old and wise like they R and cannot make it anymore lah!

We each got responsibiilty to future generations b4 we get too old to make it lah! When I have more SEXPerience (like the many wise and gracious brudders here!) den I will also share my FR.

How kenna I post FR now with no SEXpereience? I dun know what is good "special", what is bad? Mebbe I say its good, when its bad and den I GET FLAMED again oredi. Maybe I say bad when good lah, and den the brudders all miss good opportunity wif the nice and young gerls...

So brudders shold post some FRs here. Den afer I get more SEXperience, I can post FR 2. Jes dun wanna make no mor mistakes with the kind and generous brudders here like I did with that khlestakov.

Brother Newbie
13-02-2004, 02:40 PM
What's a kopi?

Is dat where three guys get "specials" from one young nice gerl at the same time? I never dun tat b4. But I saw it on tv once.

ol'coyote
13-02-2004, 03:03 PM
oh my...u are one damn lazy bugger...
there are sooo many threads and FRs already...
u still dare to ask for people to send you the FRs...
if u can't be bothered..or no time...to read up other's FRs...
should any of us be bothered to give you any FRs ?...
sheezz...

milffella
13-02-2004, 03:16 PM
hmmmmm,very interesting..............................

Brother Newbie
13-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Mebbe Bro Milfella wants to go to the Kopi too! He looks interested in it!

Brother Newbie
13-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Plz dun be offended ole coyote.

I oredi checked a lot of FRs here. But they are mostly outdated and I dun noe where they are located. Jes lots of abbrevatins tat I dun noe like GLH or GLC or GIC. I jes asking brudders for simple upated SEXperienced FRs to poor newbie who wants the young and nice gerls. I have not had much success getting "specials". THe young nice gerls always get beri angry when I show them my Didi. Y they get so angry? Dun understand.

Mebbe if i went to a "kopi" wif the other brudders they wouldnt get so angry. So many other didis that mine would not look so unusual.

tanterry
13-02-2004, 04:06 PM

I oredi checked a lot of FRs here. But they are mostly outdated and I dun noe where they are located. Jes lots of abbrevatins tat I dun noe like GLH or GLC or GIC. I jes asking brudders for simple upated SEXperienced FRs to poor newbie who wants the young and nice gerls. I have not had much success getting "specials". THe young nice gerls always get beri angry when I show them my Didi. Y they get so angry? Dun understand.

Mebbe if i went to a "kopi" wif the other brudders they wouldnt get so angry. So many other didis that mine would not look so unusual.

GLH or GLC or GIC? Let me help break the code... GLC= Government Linked Corporation. GIC= Government Investment Corporation. You figure out yourself for the last one.:D

ol'coyote
13-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Quasimodo
Even as a newbie all those years ago i also know that "kopi" is when you FJ and come on the tits of an indian girl.

huh ?...really ?...not to doubt you...me really dunnoe...
actually...me had never cummed onto the breasts of any gal b4...hehe...
more like too lazy to take it out...hehe...

Brother Newbie
13-02-2004, 05:05 PM
Y the brudders so unfair to poor newbie? Jes becuz I dont have the same SEXperience with cumming on breasts of indian girls (nice young one I hope) I kenna get flamed?

ol'coyote
13-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Quasimodo
pssst... ol Coyote, you so lao chiao also don't know bullshit when you smell it? of course we KNOW what "kopi" is but bullshitter acting like he doesn't... hmmm... how else can I put this? I'm using parody to show how stupid Bullshitter Newbie can be... Like in Kill Bill when Quentin Tarantino used excessive violence? same same here.

it's a waste of time dealing with a thread like this... ta!

hehe...paiseh...noted noted...
guess the old wolf's brain really getting slow liow...

nirvana
14-02-2004, 08:19 AM

seem tat u r getting abit of unwanted flame....
think for yrself y.

simi lan jiao... in case u dun know wat is simi lan jiao...
i guess next time u feel horny... can take a cab down to CV, those "GAL" there would appreciate yr didi.

funny, u know wat is didi, dunno wat is kopi.. ACT CUTE?

darkstar
14-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Bro Zxyel!

I am not demanding. I jes dun wanna waste precious time on old aunties who cannot make it lah! Jes wanna get the "special" from some nice young gerls.

So many wise and knowledable brudders here wif so much SEXperience. Den I can pass on the knowledge when I am old and wise like they R and cannot make it anymore lah!

We each got responsibiilty to future generations b4 we get too old to make it lah! When I have more SEXPerience (like the many wise and gracious brudders here!) den I will also share my FR.

How kenna I post FR now with no SEXpereience? I dun know what is good "special", what is bad? Mebbe I say its good, when its bad and den I GET FLAMED again oredi. Maybe I say bad when good lah, and den the brudders all miss good opportunity wif the nice and young gerls...

So brudders shold post some FRs here. Den afer I get more SEXperience, I can post FR 2. Jes dun wanna make no mor mistakes with the kind and generous brudders here like I did with that khlestakov.

i dun understand wat u mean ' i dun wanna waste precious time ' - yr time more precious than ours? i believe there's no short cut in life... esp wen it concern exp ... u just hav 2 pay yr dues ... dun b so kiasu lah ... n lazy too

if u not lazy.. do some homework n u will find many very accurate description of gers with age, face, body... even where 2 find them

if u not kiasu ... take a chance n who knows u may find gems 4 us then u will get chance to post yr f r here n make a contribution

u will find out soon dat life is not about taking... its about giving...

naemlo
14-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by darkstar
i dun understand wat u mean ' i dun wanna waste precious time ' - yr time more precious than ours? i believe there's no short cut in life... esp wen it concern exp ... u just hav 2 pay yr dues ... dun b so kiasu lah ... n lazy too

if u not lazy.. do some homework n u will find many very accurate description of gers with age, face, body... even where 2 find them

if u not kiasu ... take a chance n who knows u may find gems 4 us then u will get chance to post yr f r here n make a contribution

u will find out soon dat life is not about taking... its about giving...

Look who's talking.... :D Steady, bow bow... u r always my most experience bro I known......

darkstar
14-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by naemlo
Look who's talking.... :D Steady, bow bow... u r always my most experience bro I known......

hehehe... pai seh yesterday cud not cum out n cheong w u guys .... dis month super exceed budget liao so gotta take it easy till month end unless get lucky tonite ... :D

naemlo
14-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by darkstar
hehehe... pai seh yesterday cud not cum out n cheong w u guys .... dis month super exceed budget liao so gotta take it easy till month end unless get lucky tonite ... :D

No problem...