PDA

View Full Version : new management at ssc

sportmotor
06-02-2004, 01:39 PM
my friend took over the traditional massage parlor at singapore shopping centre, #03-31 beside park mall furniture mall.
a few new babes at work, hope to see you guys there.

camry
06-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by sportmotor
my friend took over the traditional massage parlor at singapore shopping centre, #03-31 beside park mall furniture mall.
a few new babes at work, hope to see you guys there.

what is the prices there ?

sportmotor
06-02-2004, 02:09 PM
40 for an hr. but i know my friend so he gave me 36.
i tink if you tell the receptionist say u fr sammy will also get 36.
not forgetting there is a jacuzi tub. hmmm....i tinking of asking if the gal can bath for me like the last time. will post fr when i go back again.

dkong
06-02-2004, 02:12 PM
Hmmm.... sounds interesting. Got any big boob gal available? :D

sportmotor
06-02-2004, 02:16 PM
i dunno cos today i not there. but there are always new gals coming for work. maybe you can call up and ask them.
tel: 68831008

nirvana
06-02-2004, 02:21 PM
i dunno cos today i not there. but there are always new gals coming for work. maybe you can call up and ask them.
tel: 68831008

allow me 3 question.

1st, any extra cost for using the jacuzi tub?

2nd, any time limit for using it?

3rd, anytime limit to stay in the premise? so after the massage, i can stay and relax inside the tub ?

xie xie

sportmotor
06-02-2004, 02:28 PM
brudder ur questions pretty tough leh.
wat i know using the jauzi is free.
as for time limit ah i guess is the 1hr massage and jacuzi time together plus minus abit of extra time. cos u dun expect to lay there whole day rite as its for all of us to use too.

why not you call them at ask more in details as i really not sure.

nirvana
06-02-2004, 02:30 PM
brudder ur questions pretty tough leh.
wat i know using the jauzi is free.
as for time limit ah i guess is the 1hr massage and jacuzi time together plus minus abit of extra time. cos u dun expect to lay there whole day rite as its for all of us to use too.

why not you call them at ask more in details as i really not sure.

^_^

roger

_jaDeD_
06-02-2004, 04:49 PM
If I'm not wrong, there was a thread about this place quite some time back and a lot of fellow samsters were slamming the place for being nothing other than a high-end massage parlour.

I'm not doubting anyone here, neither am I advising people not to visit this joint. All I want to say is other than the so-called owner's friend speaking up, a word or two from other samsters to verify whether the joint provides extra services, how much they actually charge and the lot will only help clear up more doubts.

sportmotor
06-02-2004, 05:00 PM
i agreed wif bro jaded claiming it might be fake.
it was closed down due to sars case and business was badly hit and now my friend set it up new.

for bro to verify the place its simple as jus make a call to them at 68831008.

hope no ones flamming me cos jus helping my friend to advertise.

Darknites
06-02-2004, 05:09 PM
I guess it's ok to help advertise, but flaming will start when false FRs are made.

To operators, if you do not have it, don't claim it. Only claim things that you really have, eg, if all aunties, then dun clan on having young gal, advertise on skill of the massage instead, dun try to sian the bros as once a few verify that there isn't, the centre will be blacklisted.

So, to advertise, you must first tell us what you have got to offer? Why we should give the place a try instead of going to the popular "tui na"s floating in this section?

Cheers,
Shadow

forex
06-02-2004, 08:59 PM
i hope this is not another one of your ssc bullshit. bros be forewarned.

schwing
06-02-2004, 11:09 PM
come to think of it, when we promote sumthings, do we show the negative part of it? are we 100% honest when we are giving information? hhmmm... if we are, it will be very difficult to promote!

owen10
07-02-2004, 01:05 AM
maybe the bro who started this thread shd have been more discreet. if u say the tui na owner is yr fren, ppl may doubt yr postings cos u r likely to reflect on the (+)s. dun thk anyone will like to post (-) comments to provide bad publicity for the fren. But of cos to verify d authencity of the posting, we will need bros here to post genuine n honest FRs. Thanks for sharing anyway

forex
07-02-2004, 12:20 PM
oyster sperm a bit is ok but leading bros to a non exsistence joint is another thing. some bros as well as me was sent to holland before in ssc. hope bros intending to check out gd luck.

nirvana
07-02-2004, 02:07 PM
another hit and run case

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14470&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

^_6

sportmotor
07-02-2004, 11:01 PM
bro u dun believe can call the number and ask the location.
thks.

sportmotor
07-02-2004, 11:06 PM
the charges is 40 for 1hr full massage and not those expensive type.
it has shower room attached wif jacuzi tub.

no one dares to call and ask if its fake before start flamming me???
gosh! got to be fair.
any good old bro here pls help clear my name by calling the number and let the other knows i never fly ppl kite.

sportmotor
07-02-2004, 11:12 PM
bro forex sorry if the time you went there and it was closed due to bad biz and in sars situation.
this is a totally new tuina by my frenz and i do not know if any xtra service cos i haf not asked for it so far.
maybe some bro can try and post Fr rather than i try to sell the news and let others think i try to give all the (+).

fair?

forex
08-02-2004, 04:52 PM
fair.

sportmotor
08-02-2004, 10:33 PM
i tried agnes today.
good massage wif a few press of relaxing point

hj: 30

after the massage went to the hot tub to relax.

mccormick
09-02-2004, 12:36 PM
i tried agnes today.

since u visited.... how many rooms there?? and are all the rooms attached wif jacuzzi??

nirvana
09-02-2004, 12:46 PM
i tried agnes today.

i asked....
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16062&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

so the usage of the hot tub is how long?

count within the hour the book the service of the gal?

say, i book 1 hour. massage 35min, hj 10 min, left only 15min to use the tub?

^_^

sportmotor
09-02-2004, 01:56 PM
there are 3 rooms.
not a big tuina shop but the rooms are separted spaciouly as compared to others they try to make more rooms but ended very small.
is not so clam and teh ambience is relaxing.
only 1 jacuzi but its not always on upon request and the time usage is limited so others can use too.

nirvana
09-02-2004, 02:00 PM
there are 3 rooms.
not a big tuina shop but the rooms are separted spaciouly as compared to others they try to make more rooms but ended very small.
is not so clam and teh ambience is relaxing.
only 1 jacuzi but its not always on upon request and the time usage is limited so others can use too.

so can i say...if tat day no other client ..i can use the tub for a longer period of time or still got a time limit?

sportmotor
13-02-2004, 11:51 PM
anyone tried jenny? any fr?

sportmotor
21-02-2004, 08:42 AM
try tis new local sg gal at age of 25 only @
S'pore Shopping Centre #03-31.
Massage: 6/10
Body: slim, sexy
Looks: 8/10
Hj: 30 (Gf feelings)

Got her Name is: Jolin